This is the trailer of a documentary that will be released on January 24. Romney was followed and filmed for six years with these results. I still wait upon the name of that magic Republican who could have won in his place. Instead American can spend the next three years trying to work out how to see a doctor without bankruptcy proceedings while living standards fall back a decade or two. You got Mr Cool as your president instead. Enjoy.
Meanwhile I think of the mere 6% in Australia who supported Romney for president at the time. How the other 94% think about politics is almost impossible for me to understand.