Open Forum: January 7, 2017

1,603 Responses to Open Forum: January 7, 2017

1 5 6 7
  1. custard

I’m on the public record saying that the government should completely withdraw from this space.

Am I too hard?

2. .

cohenite
    #2255820, posted on January 8, 2017 at 9:03 pm
    Apparently Hanson is going to introduce legislation banning the burqa in public. That would be terrific.

What power does the Commonwealth have to do that?

Don’t argue with me, justify it to the leftist appointed High Court.

3. OneWorldGovernment

Is Pakistan Asia?

4. Zulu Kilo Die Onuitspeeklike

Within 4 days or so, she is apologising and paying back. Is it arrogance, stupidity or what?

Brainless venality, candy.

Can I opt for all three?

5. Rev. Archibald

I agree with IT. I believe property rights includes the right to go to hell in your own way, as you own your own body.

You evasive turd.
    You perfectly know that you can pretty much partake of any drug you want in the privacy of your own home.
    Private use is already de-facto decriminalised.
    However, buy a piece of land and try to build on it yourself. Very soon find yourself entangled in an endless maze of government red and green tape.
    Many properties you won’t even be able to build anything on at all.
    So which issue moves you more?
    Ya squibbed it, as I knew you would.
    Squib
    Yeah. You can go to hell in your own way anytime you like in this country, and they will line up to assist and profit.
    But try to do something productive and good for yourself, your family and those around you, and find all the bastards lined up against you.

Evie Amati a CPSU organiser

Unionist.
    Axe wielding maniac.
    Gender transitioning.
    Three prescription medications.
    Hot blonde.

Poor guy whose face was laid open but is that one crazy lady or what?

7. Snoopy

Hey dude! Where’s my cyclone?

An average to above-average number of cyclones are expected for the 2016–17 Australian tropical cyclone season (November–April).

Australian Tropical Cyclone Outlook for 2016 to 2017
    Bureau of Meteorology
    10 October 2016

The average number of Australian cyclones per year is 11.

8. .

custard
    #2255822, posted on January 8, 2017 at 9:07 pm

Am I too hard?

Government is the reason why it is going up.

To advocate prosperity cannot be said to be “hard”. It is benevolent.

9. john constantine

Unfortunately. there are more people than just septimus with his mental disfunction.

10. SRR, that story is horrific but when I looked further at the source, The Cairns News, I have doubts as to the credibility of that site.
    Another story there has Australian Governments paying for Mossad to play a role in assassinating the Port Arthur victims. The massacre was pre-planned and was 10 years in the making.
    Gives the rape story poor credibility.

Is Pakistan Asia?

No, but Pakistan is in Asia.

And this inquiry is apropos what, exactly? (No sarc; bona fide question.)

12. John Comnenus

Jodie Foster is apparently worth $100 mil. Obviously rich starts at $101 million. What a fuckwit.

13. .

Rev. Archibald
    #2255826, posted on January 8, 2017 at 9:08 pm

I see what you mean and I am not being evasive.

If I want to grow medical marijuana on my land and give it away – that cannot be done. I cannot get a permit for it, that is illegal and if I sell it, I run afoul of Federal law, even the proposed federal medical marijuana bill if I don’t pay a fee and I am not registered. Plus if I commit a drug crime on my premises the police and supreme court can violate all manner of property rights.

Say I want to build an irrigation system for my crop too. A lot of nonsense red and green tape there too.

Let’s say I go somehwere dry where land is cheap for this venture. Let’s say I found a new deep artesian bore that added to water supply. I couldn’t just claim it, the government assumes supply is fixed. I would have to buy existing rights from the pool which is fixed in quantity.

Both of these issues move me very much, Arky.

14. Empire GTHO Phase III

Am I too hard?

No, but without tax reform it will be a hard sell politically.

Institutionalised childcare is of course all part of the plan to destroy the family. We’re already beginning to see the consequences of placing infants and young children in gulags for 40 hours per week with strangers.

15. Frank

BoN
    Evi Amati is more one crazy man in the Wednesday Adams mould. The wallpaper on the twitter page is a nice touch though.

Government is the reason why it is going up.

And not just on the simple economics of it, but also the social causes.

17. .

Oh dear god.

18. Zulu Kilo Die Onuitspeeklike

I was wondering when Jodie Foster had taken a vow of poverty.

19. Mark from Melbourne

Oh, save me!

Not just Grigs, but his array of sock puppets as well!

20. Snoopy

Dot, have you ever watched Silent Running? Starred Bruce Dern.

Not sure Foster actually said that. Could be a well circulated meme.

That 100million could be cut significantly by a palimony. Not the first to choose unwisely.

22. John Comnenus

Like I said earlier SJW and identity politics creates violent mental health problems.

I guess Evie Amatil won’t be making a tweet any time soon.

No doubt some SJW advocate will be along soon to say that Evie is a victim of a transphobic heteronormative society and without marriage equality we have to expect more such outbursts of deranged violence from those whose brains can’t reconcile what gender their body is.

23. Rev. Archibald

Both of these issues move me very much, Arky.

Why the obsession with intoxicating drugs?
    The list of things you can’t do in this country without intrusive government restrictions is too long to write here.
    Everything from fishing to building to farming.
    Fucking hell, you can’t even own a cow without having the fucking thing registered.
    But the issue you idiots choose to die in the ditch over, every time, is something that a large chunk of perfectly reasonable, average people find obnoxious, and indefensible.
    There are good reasons why almost every modern society ever constituted in the last four hundred years has decided to regulate intoxicating substances.
    It’s a strange thing to tie yourself to when there are so many other instances of government over-reach.

24. Rockdoctor

Have lived in Bendigo, haven’t been back in over 20 years. Obviously what we used to term the rabbit warren of Long Gully is now being populated by much newer arrivals… Sad, Bendigo used to be a nice place in the daytime unless you were out after dark in the nightclub area or a drinker at venues like the Albert Hotel…

Evie Amatil broke a man’s face in half and fractured a woman’s skull with an axe.

I imagine some would be happy to make him as close to a woman as he wants with a blunt pair of scissors.

What power does the Commonwealth have to do that?

27. .

Very droll Snoopy. Well played Sir.

28. Gab

Just saw someone comment elsewhere – in all sincerity – that the media is anti-muslim. The delusion in some people is strong.

29. Just watching Sky and the story about Childcare costs set to rise by 22% over the next 4yrs.
    Am I too hard?

Not hard enough.

30. Spot on Rev:

Why the obsession with intoxicating drugs?
    Everything from fishing to building to farming.

31. srr

Old School Conservative
    #2255832, posted on January 8, 2017 at 9:09 pm

Gives the rape story poor credibility.

there are plenty of other sources, but that one had most in the one post. it took so long to get through, that, as usual, all the little dribs and drabs were written to play down the horror and the rapists’ guilt and total lack of remorse.

there’s a reason so many in bendigo are fighting so hard against it’s islamification … for one, they learned long ago to trust the bush telegraph and not the fake news msm

32. Frank

Evie won’t be having a very nice time of things shortly if they decline to supply the Zoloft that was requested. Electric shocks, vertigo and high level pharmaceutical anxiety should go well with remand conditions.

33. .

Arky, I mentioned zoning, licensing, agriculture and property rights/legal procedure.

I’m not dying in a ditch over it. It is just another way the government wants to control people.

You can probably list a heap of other things, like the NLIS, NVA, sustainability decs, the Peter Spencer case, civil forfeiture and the like that touch ag and drug laws but also a whole plethora of other issues.

34. Delta A

Right! I’m gonna get smacked from post to post, but I have to say it.

This recent trend for feisty boy cats to call their opponents “autistics”, or variations on that term, is highly offensive for people with autism, or families who struggle day after day with this terrible affliction.

Perhaps is you saw a child screaming in terror, unable to make sense of the world, or a mother being pummelled relentlessly by a son who perceives no other outlet for his frustration, you might think again about using this term so flippantly.

Autism is an awful disorder, not to be mocked or taken lightly in any way. If you have classic autism, you won’t realise it. If you don’t, be very grateful.

35. Jessie

srr @ 8.37

Notwithstanding the Bendigo story documenting an absolute travesty of justice – pack rape of 14yo non-Muslim female and use of the Muslim <18year olds by the older Muslim rapists to escape sentencing (a well known tactic in remote areas is the use of others)

…………….. other news items in the blog news include very misleading headings
    Shooters to demand a register of toxic vaccines

Doctors kill 25,000 patients each year: guns kill 211

The AMA wants to infect your children and yourselves with toxic vaccines on one hand, and on the other impose a national level of even more restrictive regulations curtailing your Bill of Rights guarantee to own a firearm.

Shooters should demand a register of dirty, toxic vaccines that have without any doubt as the empirical evidence shows, caused autism in 2 per cent of all vaccinated American children and killed many more across the world.

The Australian statistics are just as bad and have been published over the past few years in Cairns News.

Cairns News has championed the burgeoning anti-vax movement for years as more and more evidence comes across our desks revealing the long term damage caused by most vaccines.

-100 🙁

Whilst ever the msm remains pro-homosexual they will be anti-Muslim.

Eventually Western societies will be forced to choose.

Anything but Christianity.

37. Empire GTHO Phase III

Why the obsession with intoxicating drugs?

Yeah, why the obsession, Arky? You’ve been like a dog at a bone all day on this issue.

Seeing as you’ve shown your hand as a supporter of extra-judicial murder for baddies, why not maximise the return to society and focus on tax collectors? The return will be greater than herion traffickers.

Roger

#2255862, posted on January 8, 2017 at 9:31 pm

Case in point; how the stinking abc depicted the latest hijadist in the US; spot the difference.

39. .

Their constitution is more inclined to it. You reckon the Muslim guys who are real arseholes wouldn’t just put the missus in the closet until 11 pm each night?

What if their husband goes to work and they go t the Coles in Greenacre in a burka. Are you going to arrest them or force them to take their clothes off? Or would you make Coles kick them out?

As for security: I suppose that is the nationhood power and that has been abused so anything goes.

I don’t think it would make it under the defence power, the government refuses to say it is at war with ISIS.

I can’t see leftist judges even condemning Islam mildly – not even declaring a fundamentalist view isn’t a religion as we know it for Chudaism, Xristianity, Hundus, Jain, Buddhist etc.

The nationhood power is probably the best way to argue for it, and as wide as it is now, it has its limitations.

40. Rev. Archibald

So if I am reading you correctly Dot, your actual concern isn’t that you may be restricted from putting whatever you like in your body, but in fact that you may be restricted from building a business supplying intoxicating substances to others?

41. .

I agree Delta. People who are parents with autistic kids don’t post here anymore. I can see why.

42. .

Rev. Archibald
    #2255870, posted on January 8, 2017 at 9:36 pm

First of all you are being glib and ignored the substantive property rights issues I mentioned.

It is the principle of the matter Arky.

I believe in personal sovereignty. I find nearly everything the government does is irrational, offensive nonsense.

43. Rev. Archibald

Good question.
    I have just responded to what people have put to me today.
    If no one asked, I wouldn’t reply, but being the affable, polite fellow I am, I reply.
    As for tax collectors, how much opposition did libertarians put up to the GST?
    That requires BAS and payment of taxes before the income is earned?
    Who did that benefit?
    Small business and those trying to enter business, or the already existing large businesses who also support things like unions and increasing regulation to stop new players competing?

44. .

As for tax collectors, how much opposition did libertarians put up to the GST?

My guess is that it was better than the WST.

The GST should never, ever go up.

45. Rev. Archibald

I believe in personal sovereignty

What the fuck does that even mean?
    Go chop your own arm off.
    No one owns you, no one gives a shit.
    Go smoke a joint, shoot up, ride a motorcycle through the living room.
    Who cares? No one.

46. Snoopy

Esteban Santiago grew a beard before the attack as can be seen in his mugshot photo. I guess he’s a hipster.

47. Nic

FMD, it’s the media who invents each day’s travesties by Muslims eh? /sarc. Far from being anti Muslim, the media peddle the lone wolf/mentally disturbed/we aren’t sure it’s terrorism memes each day as a means of covering up reality.

48. Eyrie

Toyota Camry/Holden Apollo.

I had a Lexcen, typical GMH PoS with but Toyota badges. About the only thing going for it was straight line performance when you put the boot in. Lived next door to a bloke who worked on the assembly line. A part they would put on a Commodore was not good enough to be allowed to be put on a Lexcen apparently.
    Bought a Honda Accord 17 years ago. Still got it. Brilliant car. Want reliable transport? Buy Jap.

49. Jessie

Dot at 9.14

You would also have to renegotiate with the local native owners. This could take some years AFTER they have rushed to gain native rights. And years AFTER your proposal for irrigation was submitted to the public servants. And wind is got of your new venture. Humble as it may be.
    Royalties on disturbance of sacred and mythological fauna will need to be paid after the appropriate consultations are done.

The Mataranka NT minutes are illuminating, for instance.

Always amazes me about Bess Price and comments on Coniston Massacre. Or Yuendemu/Yuelamu needs.
    Coniston Station sits on a massive water source. Only decent one in the area. 🙂
    But then who knows who was involved with the women’s parades on the Alice Springs (non) Dam back in the 80/90s.
    Sort of like an inland Hindmarsh Bridge really.
    Puke.

50. custard

Surely it can’t be that hard to prosecute the argument that government has no role in who parents choose to look after their kids?

51. Rev. Archibald

Confronting ISIS on SBS now.
    Interesting.
    The US let the buggers expand in Iraq because they wanted Maliki out.
    Idiots.

52. John Comnenus

The burqa shouldn’t be banned. However a person in a Burqa or other full face covering should not be allowed into areas where everyone else has to display their face. Exempting Muslims, because it is only Muslims in this garb, from uncovering their face is in effect making a specific expemtion based on religion. I thought under our constitution there can be no law creaeted specifically on religious grounds. But exempting Muslims from the law that applies to everyone else would seem to be exactly that.

53. testpattern

‘Media who invents each day’s travesties by muslims’

The biggest refugee crisis at the moment is not syria, it’s south sudan. Some 400 000 ppl have fled to Uganda alone in the past six months. Fleeing from christian v christian terrorism.

54. Snoopy

One success arising from the Button car plan was the Nissan-powered VL Commodore which got the 3.0 litre six and five-speed manual or four-speed automatic transmissions from the Australian Nissan Skyline.

Nissan’s 3.0-litre six was a jewel of an engine, engineered for a 400,000 km life and offering a third more power from 10 per cent less capacity while using 15 per cent less low octane unleaded, compared to Holden’s old 3.3-litre six on high octane leaded fuel.

55. Empire GTHO Phase III

As for tax collectors, how much opposition did libertarians put up to the GST?
    That requires BAS and payment of taxes before the income is earned?
    Who did that benefit?

The same scenario applied to WST. For businesses that traded in goods attracting the highest rates of WST and sold on generous payment terms, the impact on cash flow was seriously bad.

The GST policy was taken to an election by that great conservative hero and Library Monitor in Chief, John Winston Howard. The promise to remove a raft of indirect state taxes was never honoured by rapacious tax hoovering state governments.

The GST was considered by most on the right as the least worst tax option available at the time.

56. Makka

South Sudan has been a failed state for decades. The moslem north fighting the largely animist South and within the south, Moslem Sudan (north) meddling and playing tribes/groups off against one another. Not that they need much help as they too have been warring internally for decades. The latest events are just part of a long history of tribal and moslem violence and brutality.

You’re a lying turd testpattern and a racist lying turd at that. Fk off.

57. Rev. Archibald

Question:
    From the point of view of the majority of people wanting to start a new business, which is worse:
    WST or GST?

58. Nic

Wow Testpattern, so you’re saying that the reason I can’t take any liquids on my flight next week is Christian on Christian violence in Sudan? I need to write to my Bishop forthwith.

59. Empire GTHO Phase III

Question:
    WST or GST?

A one man business supplying services only? My guess is GST.

60. John Comnenus

Testpattern

The violence in South Sudan is not Protestant v Catholic. It is strictly tribal / ethnic and about who gets the spoils of the countries oil wealth. Stop trying to pretend it is religiously motivated.

The conflict in Syria is absolutely religious,y motivated because the majority Sunni do not accept the Alawites who are seen as a branch of, or close to Shia. Iran and Hezbollah back them for this reason alone.

61. King Koala

Turns out the Fort Lauderdale terrorist converted to islam in 2007, 3 years before joining the army. Looks like the MSM narrative of ptsd made him do it is Fake News

62. rickw

Spot on Rev:

Definitely, there’s 10,000 more important things government needs to get the hell out of before you arrive at drugs.

The US let the buggers expand in Iraq because they wanted Maliki out. Idiots.

A type of idiocy which the US foreign intelligence services and State Dept. have repeatedly indulged in for decades.

One hopes Trump will put an end to this, but he’s up against it.

64. testpattern

‘I need to write to my bishop’

Dear Julie…

65. Grigory M

Question:
    WST or GST?

A one man business supplying services only? My guess is GST.

Personal Services Income legislation.

As I said you don’t have to be that far reaching.

John Comnenus

#2255893, posted on January 8, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Either islam is not a religion or the burqa is not part of the religion. Alternatively by sanctioning this visible display of religion the C’Wealth is creating a bias for one religion, in effect contravening the first 2 heads of s.116:

Section 116 of the Constitution of Australia precludes the Commonwealth of Australia (i.e., the federal parliament) from making laws for establishing any religion, imposing any religious observance

The issue is can the absence of a specific law be said to be establishing a religion/imposing a religious observance.

Perhaps it should be pursued under the anti-terrorism laws; after all the French got up on security.

67. Jessie

Rev Archibald,
    suggest you take your harmonica and go over to the new Sunday forum
    Dot’s over there……………….

68. testpattern

‘Violence in s.sudan not Protestant v Catholic’

Who said it was. Christian Dinka v Nuer, religion ie superstition used by ambitious individuals to mobilise support. For power and money. Like syria.

69. John Comnenus

You said it was Christian v Christian as if it were the same as Sunni v Shia in Syria.

You are an idiot.

Wow! You fail to understand both Christianity and Islam.

A massive fail. Well done, sir!

71. .

What? Pull the other one. This is ridiculous.

72. Denise

As well as disputes over oil you have Dinka with their cattle moving onto Moru property. Also the Moru have high literacy rates and the Dinka don’t. They don’t want to be educated but then they are envious of the Moru who are. Just one of many tribal tensions,
    Envy and covetousness are huge in Africa and exacerbated by tribalism.
    But but but …. Colonialism!

73. Rev. Archibald

Jessie
    #2255918, posted on January 8, 2017 at 10:26 pm
    Rev Archibald,
    suggest you take your harmonica and go over to the new Sunday forum
    Dot’s over there……………….

Meh.
    Bedtime.

74. John Comnenus

Dot,

As I understand it the law requires all people to show their face in a court or at airport screening. But Muslimas are not required to obey this law. Therefore we in a situation where there is one law for everyone except a privileged group an ad that privilege exists only because of their religion. So how is this not, in effect, the Commonwealth making a law that specifically exempts Muslimas? It would appear to be me it is absolutely unconstitutional, and if it is not it should be. We are either a country where the law is applied equally to all, or we are not. It is that simple in my mind.

75. Fisky

It’s not a term of abuse, Delta. My professional work has required me to be involved with autistic children, and I would not want to denigrate them. However, it is totally inappropriate for autists to be directing social/economic policy affecting society as a whole given their inability to relate to people and understand how social relations work. So when we come across clear cases of autism, it is appropriate to put a large asterisk next to them so that readers can draw their own conclusions.

76. Grigory M

If the wearing of the burqua is a religious matter then the 3rd leg of S116 prevents the Commonwealth from taking action to require its removal:

or for prohibiting the free exercise of any religion

77. .

Arguably, IIRC, the states can do so. Furthermore, only the exemption would be invalid, not “Islam” per se or the wearing of religious garb.

78. .

It’s not a term of abuse

Clearly it is. Please stop prevaricating.

79. John Comnenus

The Case Law does allow the Cth to limit religious freedom where it is a threat to the common good and community safety.

80. John Comnenus

Either way we are all equal before the law or we are not. I would be happy to go to a referndum to enshrine that requirement into the constitution.

81. John Comnenus

I agree with Dot and others re autism.

It is unnecessary, probably offensive to some and adds nothing to the argument.

What? Pull the other one. This is ridiculous.

So, you have 2 dicks.

or for prohibiting the free exercise of any religion

I have suggested the burqa is NOT a religious matter. If it is not, s.116 offers no protection. If it is, as John Comnenus suggests, it’s tolerance by the C’Wealth, where no such equivalent tolerance is afforded to any other citizen, contradicts the first 2 heads of s.116.

83. .

John Comnenus
    #2255936, posted on January 8, 2017 at 10:55 pm

To argue that you’d need the nationhood power but really they are state powers. The defence power is read narrowly.

John Comnenus
    #2255937, posted on January 8, 2017 at 10:56 pm

We’re not though, the mitigation of criminal sentences can be claimed on some dubious grounds regarding race, country of origin, religion and ethnicity – cultural factors.

Such an amendment would require to cover the commonwealth and states. So you’d need something in Ch 3 and Ch 5.

84. testpattern

I’ve just spent two weeks in Tanzania with ppl from s.sudan. And UNHCR is calling it the most serious refugee crisis right now. Not a few believe that genocidal slaughter is a possibility. Only a very few terrorist attacks get reported and nobody knows what’s going on day to day in most of the country. Media attention is elsewhere.

85. .

I am being kind hearted here. This will get nowhere. The tolerance is by the states, mainly BTW.

86. testpattern

‘Coniston massacre’

We didn’t need massacres to perpetrate genocide.

The nanda and malgana ppl of shark bay were destroyed without massacres. The young men were kidnapped and enslaved on luggers and stations, those who absconded had warrants issued were hunted down and shot. The young women were kidnapped and held on slave market islands. Leaving just the old to die.
    From the shark bay police letter book 1898, just 21 indig children.

‘The asiatics live on the outskirts of the town…natives at the opposite end of town and the whites in the centre and we have control over the ppl by having them separated. Previously they lived in the town among the whites.’

Escaped slaves hid at Flint Cliffs.

1886 ‘there are to my knowledge three three native offenders at Flint Cliff alone…two absconders from service.’

87. John Comnenus

Dot,

You are wrong. Read the Adelaide Company of Jehovah’s Witnesses v the Cth 1943. It is the High Court case law that limited freedom of religion power on the grounds of national security.

88. France did it. As to the practicalities; any of the various anti-terrorism legislation can be adapted. The big hurdle is s.116. It would have to be argued that either islam is not a religion or if it is that a burqa is not a part of that religion.

Its about time politicians grew some balls and declared islam to be what it is: a cult.

And to strip any religious protection away from it permanently.

89. Former Asda worker is the first British man to become PREGNANT – and plans to complete gender transition after the birth.

Beery identifies as wombat. Beery knocks back a case of Chimay (only the best for moi).

“Former beer whisperer becomes first wombat to knock back a case of beer”

This shit is easy.

90. .

…and why did the Jehovah’s witnesses lose?

The Commonwealth would have to argue we are at war and wearing the burka is prejudicial to that.

Note that the Commonwealth lost most of the arguments. Eight regulations were at stake, only 1 and 2 remained in force.

91. The average number of Australian cyclones per year is 11.

And yet none of them hit Canberra. And you lot reckon there is a God.

92. John Comnenus

The key point is that the Court said that freedom of religion does not extend to the point where it endangers the common good or security. Seems pretty open and shut given that we have had people try to use the burqa to get through security.

93. John Comnenus

If you haven’t worked it out yet Dot, Islam is at war with us, whether you want to accept it or not. To rephrase and update Trotsky, or was it Lenin, “you may not be interested in Islam, but Islam is interested in you.”

94. John Comnenus

Cyclones form over water. A tornado would have to hit Canberra.

95. memoryvault

Yesterday some kittehs were extolling “Local Hero”, with Peter Capaldi, as “the best movie evah”. On that recommendation I just watched it. You kittehs owe me two hours.

Be grateful I don’t charge you penalty rates.

96. OneWorldGovernment

Roger
    #2255833, posted on January 8, 2017 at 9:12 pm

Is Pakistan Asia?

No, but Pakistan is in Asia.

And this inquiry is apropos what, exactly? (No sarc; bona fide question.)

Fair question, Roger.
    So was mine.
    Once upon a time Asia meant a different thing to what I perceive it means now.
    That’s okay, I’m slow to learn.

It’s a bit like the current use of the word ‘Torry’.

In both instances it seems that the f*ckhead elites have framed the debate.

I can’t work out why inner city so called higher learning establishments are not bulldozed to the sea. At least then they would provide reef facilities for the little fishies.

And how come no-one talks about the despicable arzhol;e ‘public servants’ on guaranteed superannuation payments from the taxpayer and they vote to “invest” in windmills and plastic panels?

And how come a so called ‘public servant’ gets to pay Income Tax when the arzholes do not earn income but are paid from the taxation revenue from real income earners?

97. Ripper

That must have been a manual transmission.

98. tailgunner

Just back from the thousand steps.
    Any Melbourne- based cats interested in doing the steps on a regular basis?

Maybe,Rev…
    Do you guarantee hot girls on the path though? Asking for a friend.

99. Atoms for Peace

Pakistan is a third world shite hole with nukes. You don’t see many boats full of illegals heading there..

1 5 6 7