Thursday Forum: March 16, 2017

1,069 Responses to Thursday Forum: March 16, 2017

1 3 4 5
  1. MsDolittle

FFS, Pol, does it matter? Just enjoy da serenity.

Grog free! Never thought I’d rejoice in that!

2. Combine Dave

???

What are you referring to Dave? Trump redrafted the EO, as he should have. The current cases seem to have no prospect of success.

Let’s see

The libtard judiciary in the States are going full SJW retard…

Rabz
    #2329652, posted on March 17, 2017 at 10:25 pm

Snap!

4. Elizabeth (Lizzie) B.

In that tale, I forgot to mention that I couldn’t get the back door of the Cortina open properly as it was stiff and creaky, so Hairy had to come round and do that and I took over helping Billie to hold the TV up on the other side of the car with one end already on the seat.

On that Irish show, there was a pub owner, a rotund man speaking twice as fast as anyone else had, telling the tale of his pub. He particularly mentioned an American tourist lady, who had complained to him that there was no lock on the door of the toilet.

I told her, he said, dat my grandfather started dis pub in 1913, dat my father took it over in 194o and dat I took it over from him in da sixties, and in all dat time dere has never been a lock on da toilet door. And da ya know what else I told her? he added. I told her dat no-one in all dat time has ever complained dat someone has stolen a shit.

Apparently she accepted his explanation. 🙂

5. Fisky

For so many to complain about Gregory and his/her sock puppets and wishing him off the blog, do I detect a bit of nostalgia and regret now that he is gone?

I can guarantee you, there is nothing at all. He wasn’t even effective enough to inspire genuine hatred. He was a big zero.

6. Elizabeth (Lizzie) B.

now that he is gone*?
    *Bullshit – it will pop up other infestations.

I fear so, or perhaps come back in its own terrible shape. If we can be sure we really know what that is.*

*cue spooky music

7. Rabz

In recognition of St Patrick’s Day and Oirish peoples in general, I’m getting roight royally pissed, to be sure, I tells ya.

Time for the tale of the Orallay Men.

8. OneWorldGovernment

Gab
    #2329666, posted on March 17, 2017 at 10:45 pm

Don’t know, Dot. Don’t care, just glad they’re all gone and hope they stay away.

+1000

9. Elizabeth (Lizzie) B.

Can I get one direct answer

It’s like the existence of God, Dot. No-one really knows.
    People believe, have faith, look for signs, use reason, seek gnosis etc.

10. Mitch M.

The silence from Mitch has been reverberating around this site for some time now. Bruce, of course is too modest to say it, but I’m sure someone can help out with a heartfelt, ‘Nyah, nyah!’

You explain abortion. As if a graph is evidence. As if that convinces me that he knows what he is talking about. As a scientist Bruce knows that “publication” relates specifically to the subject matter not a website. I understand he does not wish to reveal his identity. He should understand that anonymous sources are not authoritative. You can’t understand that. Forceps during childbirth?

11. Elizabeth (Lizzie) B.

There’s a history show on now about the television in the sixties and seventies.

Two decades of some of the most awful American TV comedy and sitcom shows ever.
    In twenty years we’ll be looking at our reality cooking era in the same light.
    Culturally unifying though, the pundits are all concluding as it end.

12. OneWorldGovernment

Tailgunner et al

Here’s one for the tragics.

Kinda cute!

13. Elizabeth (Lizzie) B.

I hate how this keyboard misses keystrokes. Ends.
    Writing on the sofa doesn’t help, I expect.

A good and worthy aim Squire. I may well do the same, in memory of the girl that looked after the geese on the village green in County Tipperary, and who married a wagoner, and they ” followed the gold” to Australia.

He figured that, if you dug holes in the ground looking for gold, you may, or may not find it, but if you charged the local storekeepers to haul flour, tea, tobacco and picks and shovels from the rail-head to the goldfields, you would make money. He died a wealthy man, indeed.

Their daughter was born in the year of Custer’s last stand, was a little girl when Ned Kelly was hanged, and lived to watch the Americans walk on the moon.

15. Elizabeth (Lizzie) B.

Rain, rain, rain, and more rain.
    Poor St. Patrick, his day ruined.
    No parade in Sydney Sunday because rules, nothing to do with the weather.
    Party in city park instead, likely to be drowned. Shame.

Since others mention TV I venture to join in.
    Not a TV watcher as a rule but my fav. daughter and wife wanted to watch Bewitched on the tube with Nicole K starring.

I’m so sorry but couldn’t watch it, she is no actress. Easy on the eye true, but no actress.

17. OneWorldGovernment

Elizabeth (Lizzie) B.
    #2329688, posted on March 17, 2017 at 11:23 pm

Two decades of some of the most awful American TV comedy and sitcom shows ever.
    In twenty years we’ll be looking at our reality cooking era in the same light.
    Culturally unifying though, the pundits are all concluding as it end.

Steptoe & Son should be compulsory viewing to enter a University.

18. OneWorldGovernment

Zulu Kilo Two Alpha
    #2329691, posted on March 17, 2017 at 11:24 pm

fk me

where probably related!

Mother’s side.

19. Rev. Archibald

You were only going to be away for the weekend, and you rang three friends, packed two changes of clothes, a can of spam, a thermomix, a mouldy dildo and five slabs of beer.
    Grigory was leaving at oh five hundred for the rest. Of. His. Life.
    And he had packed nothing, rang no one, and all his Aldi crackers were neatly packed in his foot locker next to his sock puppets.
    Can you explain that, Colonel Jessup?
    Well can you?
    I think I deserve the truth!

20. Infidel Tiger

Lots of St Patrick’s Day festivities in France at the moment.

Throats been slit and schools shot up, as is traditional.

21. OneWorldGovernment

Infidel Tiger
    #2329698, posted on March 17, 2017 at 11:35 pm

Lots of St Patrick’s Day festivities in France at the moment.

Throats been slit and schools shot up, as is traditional.

But how many cars were burnt?

where probably related!

Mother’s side.

My ancestors didn’t leave, owing yours money, did they?

23. Rabz

A touching tale indeed, Squire. Which of Custer’s last Stands was it?

The one that resonates the most was his innovative tactical and strategic leadership during the thirty five year long siege of Machu Picchu from 1506, which resulted in the vanquishing of the Vogons during the latter’s ill fated attempts to conquer the Delta Centauri star system belt between 1403 to 1687.

Mighty stuff. A tale for the ages.

24. Elizabeth (Lizzie) B.

Forceps during childbirth?

Trigger warning please. Brings back some unpleasant memories.
    I see elective caesarian rates are hitting 40% in Sydney’s Eastern suburbs.
    Perfectly understandable. Wish I’d lived here then.

Re Steptoe and Sons, I’ve seen some re-runs. Of an era, but funny.
    The show we were watching dealt only with American TV.

Rabz, sadly your link to Oreilly Men cuts out early. Doesnmatter.
    We both know it by heart anyway. 🙂

A touching tale indeed, Squire. Which of Custer’s last Stands was it?

I was thinking more of the one where he led the Zulu impis at Waterloo.

Zulu Kilo Two Alpha
    #2329701, posted on March 17, 2017 at 11:39 pm
    where probably related!
    Mother’s side.
    My ancestors didn’t leave, owing yours money, did they?

You leave yourself wide open there and got it the wrong way about.
    You should state in unmistakable terms that their family owes money to yours and demand immediate payment with compound interest.

27. max

LOL Lizzie (Irish pub story)

I wonder what the Americans are doing with this thing.

They really find it hard to keep a secret.

29. OneWorldGovernment

Zulu Kilo Two Alpha
    #2329701, posted on March 17, 2017 at 11:39 pm

where probably related!

Mother’s side.

My ancestors didn’t leave, owing yours money, did they?

LOL.

I haven’t been there but others in my mob have.

Apparently there is still land ownership.

Would you believe, most came here to Sth Australia because it was the only non convict settlement in Australia. They soon left though. Equivalent of $10 pound poms.

My maternal Grandmother used to tell me of the place in Victoria where she grew up. Upotipotpon. I used to ask anyone that had a ‘sniff’ of Irish where it was.

Long story short but I finally found it when on a contract.

Ned Kelly’s youngest sister, the whole 9 yards.

I haven’t been there but others in my mob have.

We went there in 2012 – it was an odd contrast, lush green Tipperary, with the rather stark and dusty mining town where they ended their days. I do remember a very drunk Irish farmer mouthing off “I’m one of the biggest farmers in Ireland, so I am, I’ve got six hundred hectares, so I have, and they ought to look after us a lot better, so they should.”

The barman, who I had been talking to earlier, winked at me, and poured me a complimentary Scotch.

Tell you what, the US really dodged a fucking bullet electing the Kenyan and avoiding McCain.

Here’s McCain on the senate floor accusing Rand Paul of working for Putin because Paul wants to avoid Montenegro joining NATO.

Artiste sometimes chides me for supporting the Kenyan in 08….. against Crazy McCain. Still think I made the better decision.

32. OneWorldGovernment

Zulu Kilo Two Alpha
    #2329721, posted on March 18, 2017 at 12:12 am

I haven’t been there but others in my mob have.

When I was in Canberra, 6 fking long years, I found the best Barista to make me the Best coffee. But I would always drink it with a chaser of Drambuie!

33. OneWorldGovernment

JC
    #2329723, posted on March 18, 2017 at 12:19 am

McCain is an ass!

34. Infidel Tiger

The Kenyan is an honourable man compared to McCain.

We should bomb the Vietnamese for giving him back.

35. OneWorldGovernment

Nah.

Lets bomb Arizona.

36. OneWorldGovernment

spacechook

ZK2A

My old Uncle, Mum’s side, did his nasho time back at the Korean thingy.

He worked on the Ord River Dam version 2, shore sheep up and down WA, helped dig the trench for the gas pipeline to Perth.

His youngest brother is over at Wongan Hills.

He showed me the videos he took and the old blokes back in the ‘Blarny’.

37. twostix

I’ll side with Russia against Germany any day of the week, McCain.

Just like my forefathers did on numerous occasions.

The Huns are absolute wierdos. Russians are quite mentally retarded but are revolted by the same things we are. As a people they are animated by the same spirit of moral rightness as we though their politics generally descends into retardedness in line with their retarded nature.

Germans on the other hand are high IQ people who like to personally and very carefully inspect and photograph their shit before they flush it away. Any race enamoured with shit is a scourge and danger to all.

38. Infidel Tiger

Germany only exists for fascism and investigating their stool.

I would fire bomb that whole shitful country and sleep like a baby.

39. OneWorldGovernment

Infidel Tiger
    #2329739, posted on March 18, 2017 at 12:50 am

Germany only exists for fascism and investigating their stool.

I would fire bomb that whole shitful country and sleep like a baby.

But where did Crapper come from?

40. twostix

German toilets have a shit “shelf” to enable inspection of the fresh log. It’s a large protuberance into the bowl.

Sometimes when you flush, the water pressure is insufficient and the shit won’t dislodge and you have to aid it off the shelf by hand. Possibly worse though, is when standing up and pissing, the stream must, must hit the shelf and you get maximum backspray unless you aim absolutely perfectly every.single.time.

Millions of German men walking around with their trousers covered in dry urine, millions of Germans, women and all, reaching into the bowl and manipulating their log by hand as a daily practice.

McCain’s sort of people.

41. Top Ender

Rabbz, you are very annoying.

Do not besmirch the memory of the first helicopter assault infantry in the Battle of Arnhem Bridge thingie, please!

42. OneWorldGovernment

Just because

43. Top Ender

Did you all notice how I got in “besmirch” there, past the Gladiator?

The one commanded by the Duke of Wellington?

45. twostix

It’s a dirty little secret that to save themselves from the backspray caused by their shit shelf, millions of German men sit down to wee as a matter of course.

There’s even signs on many communal toilets, that look like our no-smoking signs, “banning” stand up pissing.

No joke.

46. twostix

On the bright side McCain is literally the last of the Republican communist neocons.

He is the youngest, and the best of them.

Trump was right about McCain.
    He’s just a goofball whose plane got shot down. He’s been dining out out on that for 50 years.

48. OneWorldGovernment

2stx

here are some of the finest Germans

And PS. one of my mob has gone back to reconquer Germany.

FWIW, I’ve walked over the battlefields at Arnhem and Nijmegen. Why the Americans at Nijmegen chose to overlook their orders that “The bridges be seized with thunderclap surprise” and spent three days farting about on the Groesbeck Heights – THE major reason for the failure of the whole Market garden operation – I’m still damned if I know.

50. OneWorldGovernment

C.L.
    #2329748, posted on March 18, 2017 at 1:04 am

Trump was right about McCain.

No CL

His treatment of American family that lost children in Vietnam deserves that he be strapped to the next rocket to outer space.

Fwit he is.

51. OneWorldGovernment

And we bomb Arizona for voting for him.

52. twostix

It’s high time that we burst the 1950-1980 propaganda bubble that Germans have anything at all in common with us.

The shit shelf, and associated ban on men weeing standing up, is the most obvious place to start in that regard.

Total lunatics.

It’s important to recognise that as it has been for the last hundred years, current continental politics is a war between Russia and Germany (aka the EU). Germany recently tried to get their hands on Crimea again, for instance.

Germans aren’t like us, we’re not on their side. The current anti-Russian propoganda flowing freely through the west is in fact pro-German propaganda, in that it largely seeks to legitimize and advance Berlins increasingly aggressive foreign policy goals.

I says we bomb Berlin again, just for old times. Stix?

There’s a lot of bombing threats on the site this evening.

55. twostix

I see that the American left are largely groaning in frustration with Rachel Maddow and her weird Trump tax return thing (“he only paid 38 million dollars in taxes! What a disgrace!).

Typically our own middle-wit domestic left wing media are breathlessly running the story as though its watergate redux brought to forth to the world by no less than the reincarnation of Joseph Pulitzer.

Why won’t God help us.

56. twostix

If the anglosphere withdraw support for Germany the ex-Austrian empire will re-emerge and put them into a box without us having to do anything, JC.

57. OneWorldGovernment

JC
    #2329756, posted on March 18, 2017 at 1:18 am

There’s a lot of bombing threats on the site this evening.

C’mon JC.

Whats a Friday/Saturday without a bomb threat?

58. .

Here’s McCain on the senate floor accusing Rand Paul of working for Putin

Um…loopy stuff. Probably time to retire you old kook.

Anyway I’m not really sure NATO is really that effective anyway now. Since the Cold War ended, only the US, France and the UK have really pulled their weight.

59. twostix

What’s this about my old friend Grigory not being here anymore?

60. OneWorldGovernment

twostix
    #2329758, posted on March 18, 2017 at 1:21 am

I also think it a disgrace 2stx.

How dare he pay $38million on $150million income.

61. twostix

No joke I saw a local “news” (fake) ticker running the headline “Leaked tax returns show in 2005 Trump paid taxes amounting to $38…”

Buy rope. So.much.rope.

62. Fisky

It was a horrible mistake to allow Germany to re-unite.

What’s this about my old friend Grigory not being here anymore?

There’s an old joke in the military. Girigory didn’t have friends. He just knew people.

64. twostix

Is he really gone? Was he banned?

65. Johanna;

This feat of contortion and distortion of the law was accepted by the judge. That’s how come the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and all the rest have been magically exported to foreigners who have never even set foot in the place. It means that chain migration is now effectively run by the courts, not the elected government.

I’m sure that Trump has an endgame in mind here, but he is not giving anything away at present.

Whatever it is, it will be magnificent. Trump has not yet failed to lure the Left further out into an untenable position and then proceed to cut them off.
    Popcorn – getting sick of it. Whatever happened to Lollygobble Blissbombs?

66. Calli;

Awwwww. Wookattawiddleface.

Calli, its larger brother is a frigging rat. The Leadbetters Possum is cute, but the Ringtail is just another damned rat.
    I’d keep a Ringtai Possum in a cage.
    A bloody small one.
    Because they’re threatened.
    For my cats to play with.

1 3 4 5