A joint parliamentary committee of Liberal, Green and Labor members has unanimously proposed that a new Australian Bill of Rights be added to the Australian Constitution. They are seeking feedback. You have 3 hours after which it will be too late.
- You have the right to free speech and expression when criticising males, heterosexuals, Judaeo-Christians and/or Anglo-Saxons. All other speech and expression shall be regulated.
- You have the right to live beyond your economic means through the forced confiscation of wealth from others – the “rich”, “business” and those otherwise needing to “pay their fair share”.
- You have the right to unlimited credit, below the cost of capital, with no obligations of repayment.
- You have the right to contemporaneously maximise the price of your house and demand the government minimise the price of your neighbour’s house so that your offspring can purchase.
- You have the right to invest in get rich quick schemes, without reading or understanding the details, and to be made whole by others when the schemes fail.
- You have the right to be a member of a union and be paid a below award salary and to then demand that non-one else has such rights.
- You have the right to break any laws you don’t like and claim the “not fair” defence.
- Residents of SA, NT and TAS have the right to claim the taxes of other citizens of states so as to fund the further destruction of local (SA, NT and TAS) economic industries.