Monday Forum: July 17, 2017

1,656 Responses to Monday Forum: July 17, 2017

1. Top Ender

I am beginning to hate this century.

I have been in deep retreat today writing about how billmen, plated men-at-arms, and bowmen as light infantry were all employed in medieval battle.

It was quite refreshing to get away via this sort of time travel.

Macron says globall warming causes Islamic terrorism; or vice-versa: anyway, it’s all connected:

Tim Blair, The Daily Telegraph July 17, 2017

For no good reason, we seem to be enduring some kind of eco-fundamentalist religious revival. Previously, these things were driven by terrible catastrophes of one kind or another. Hurricane Katrina was one such disaster, in 2005, shortly followed by the election of Kevin Rudd in 2007. Remember when climate change was “the great moral challenge of our generation”? Good times, people.

Rational types calmed down a little once they realised Katrina was a unique weather, political and lake containment episode and Rudd was Labor’s great generational challenge. In the decade since, we’ve seen none of the predicted climate horror tipping points eventuate. Yet here we are, suffering eco-mania breakouts all over the place.

French President Emmanuel Macron, whose nation currently faces rather more pressing concerns than what the temperature might be in Paris a century or so from now, recently told the G20 summit: “It is not possible to fight against international terrorism if you do not act decisively against climate change.”

The source of terrorism, according to Macron, is inequality. This is somehow made worse by climate change. “Everything is connected,” President Macron, whose name sounds like a metric unit of measurement for dumb evasion, explained.

Does Macron believe the Charlie Hebdo slaughter might have been averted if France had outlawed internal combustion engines? Might Mohamed Salmene Lahouaiej-Bouhlel have reconsidered driving his truck into crowds in Nice last year if those ­citizens were into ­recycling?

Would 130 people not have been murdered in Paris and Saint-Denis two years ago if their nine attackers were convinced ­of the French government’s carbon offset commitments?

I am beginning to hate this century.

Given modern drains and modern medicine, I think I could have handled the Regency period – the dissolute Baron, living openly with his mistress, indulging in heavy drinking, social climbing and dueling.

4. test pattern

Economic benefits for France

‘The benefits for French manufacturers will be significant despite the technology transfer components for submarine construction and maintenance. There will also be benefits for France in general. DCNS will assign between 300 and 500 employees in France to the FSP programme which means that the total number of direct and indirect jobs will be close to one thousand. The FSP design phase, which will last five years, represents an enormous workload for the group’s main shipyards, not least Cherbourg. Indeed, ‘DCNS is actively recruiting staff for the programme, the main categories being naval architects and engineers familiar with contract management under Anglo-Saxon legal systems, IT specialists to set up secure communications networks between Australia and France, and others to work on the exchanges with Lockheed Martin. At Cherbourg, DCNS has just completed a new building specifically for the FSP programme. This will be used by Australian and American teams (about 50 and 10 people, respectively), along with DCNS employees, working on the programme. As many of the Australians and Americans will be accompanied by their families, local and national authorities will help to ensure that all are well received and find suitable accommodation.’

Fleas dream of buying their own dog

5. Myrddin Seren

ZK2A

Always found it ironic that Paul Keating went into the tax summit held in 1987(?) 1988? pushing Option “C” for tax reform – a goods and services tax of 14.5 %, but was pulled into line by the A.C.T.U.

One can only assume that the Barons of Labor saw little-to-no opportunities to skim the cream off the GST.

We are now at a point where the unions have most definitely made it clear to the parliamentary ALP who gets to decide who gets a seat in parliament and who doesn’t. And the branches and ordinary members have zip to do with that.

Hence, the universal and trenchant support for renewballs and damnation for anyone calling out the renewball scam by ALP Premiers and front benchers can only be happening with the blessings of the union/ALP Barons.

Meaning the rake off for the union Barons on the renewballs scam is going to be epic. The Malaysian PM is going to look penny ante by comparison.

6. Vic in Prossy

Just turned it on, but is this 4 corners
    all about getting Pell?

7. Myrddin Seren

Uh oh. They are going to billet them with Unaccompanied Minors from the hell holes of Subsaharan Africa and the AfPak.

8. Gab

I am beginning to hate this century.

My sentiments exactly! Homosexual “marriage” fever, gender delusions, teaching young kids about anal sex, parents teaching their kids to masturbate and telling the world about it, hate in the streets over a democratically elected President, money wasted on a weather scam, murdering ISIS marauders and the UN does nothing to condemn them but all too willing to condemn the only democracy in the middle east, media that proffers socialist opinion rather than news and creates fake news because they are consumed with hate, western societies filled with people that hate the very fabric of the society they benefit from aand the “white” people who built these societies, abortion being hailed as something to celebrate, history repeating itself with the hate directed at J e w s … and we’re only 17 years into the century. Rather glad I won’t be around for most of this century.

9. Fergus

Don’t dis the biscuit. He is a complex thinker http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40452785

Macron is to complex thinking what Mal is to great communicating.

Of course it was not the fault of isis but the West in Mosul; according to amnesty:

11. Delta A

Gab

#2443470, posted on July 17, 2017 at 9:01 pm

My sentiments exactly. Well said.

12. Makka

Geez Gab, when you put it like that it’s so bloody depressing.

13. Pedro the Ignorant

Sydney’s Justine Ruszczyk hated America’s gun culture but still moved from Australia to Minneapolis for love, to marry the man she called the “handsome, hilarious, rockstar love of my life”

(my bold)
    From the online Oz.

Didn’t take long, did it, and the hyenas calling themselves ‘journalists’ wonder why they are despised by normal people.

14. P

Gab #2443470, posted on July 17, 2017 at 9:01 pm

I am beginning to hate this century.

I’m beginning to love this century as I talk with my grandchildren ranging from 4 to 14.
    The 4 and 6 yr olds went to see ‘Disney On Ice presents Frozen’ yesterday.

I talk and listen to them all, and I gain hope.

Gab, Makka and Delta.

Chin up. They won’t win.

16. Stimpson J. Cat

I am beginning to hate this century.

I could have made so many nice faux-crazy friends with syphilis.
    I would have fitted right in.
    Other highlights included death by tetanus and wooden teeth.
    I need a female Dr Who to take me back.

17. Arky

Chin up. They won’t win.

They won’t. They mustn’t. They can’t.

18. Shy Ted

Scene: the end of British civilization is nigh. The daleks are at the gates, they cybermen have death rays trained on parliament. A frantic Dr’ assistant is urging female Dr Who to respond to the Prime Minister’ call to save them all.
    Assistant: Dr, hurry, the daleks are at the gates, the cyberman have death rays trained on parliament. You can do it Dr. The PM is imploring you in Britain’ hour of need.
    Female Dr Who: I’m coming, I’m coming but I can’t save Britain like this. My shoes don’t go with this handbag.
    Too realistic?

19. Fat Tony

Arky
    #2443503, posted on July 17, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Chin up. They won’t win.

They won’t. They mustn’t. They can’t.

There is going to be a lot of deaths & suffering – but not the ones who allowed and facilitated what will happen.

20. Oh come on

Holy fuckballs. These people are truly insane. Medusa Magazine:

Pets cannot speak for themselves. They cannot tell you that they are being misgendered. It’s important not to make assumptions about what gender your animal is based off of its sex.

(…)

Sex and gender are separate things and are in no way intertwined. The sex of your pet is irrelevant. The only time you need to concern yourself with the sex of your pet is when you spay or neuter it (and this begs the question of whether or not we should perform operations on our pets without their consent). Animals can have diverse genders just like humans, and they can have diverse sexualities also.

(…)

Also, it’s an important way to practice getting rid of gender norms all together [sic].

Also getting rid of literacy norms. I guess that’s another oppresive patriarchal structure, though.

“Sex and gender are in no way intertwined”? What utter fuckwittery is this? They are almost precisely intertwined! These people need to be incarcerated and medicated into a comatose state for their own good and for the good of society.

But I like the way they try to concern troll and pretend to care about the animal’s well-being, when this effort’s entirely about “getting rid of gender norms”.

(H/t: Insty)

21. Leo G

Interesting timing for the ABCTV Four Corners program Dark Secrets, about how lawyers and activists took on a powerful US city Catholic church establishment to expose its dark secrets of sexual abuse of young children by a large cohort of churchman, and resulted in not one of those perpetrators being charged, but one only leading Church official prosecuted for some responsibility in the cover up.
    I wonder what relevance Australian viewers may find.

22. Oh come on

Seriously. Code fucking blue. Lobotomies all ’round for these types. They can live out the rest of their days in large gated communities where they can wander about aimlessly in pleasant rural environs, posing no further danger to themselves or others.

It’s the humane thing to do.

23. Fergus

The Kid tells me I sound like ” The Handmaid’s Tale”. I tell her to cherish being female. To revel in the privilege of pregnancy.Tell her the real meaning of feminism is to work in equal partnership and appreciation. Point out it is not about who can grow the biggest testicles. Modern feminism is teaching women to hate themselves for not being male. And hating males for not being women.

24. Arky

There is going to be a lot of deaths & suffering

Unfortunately I think you are prescient.
    I think we are heading for a worldwide conflagration.

25. Geriatric Mayfly

Peak Stupid then, is still as elusive as ever. My new Jack Russell is called “Dizzy Mizzy,” she has been voided of organs likely to cause hysteria and thus far shows no signs of this gender pathology, so fashionable amongst psychotic humans.

26. MsDolittle

Any Cats in Melb want to come out for dinner this Saturday night? That means you, Arky and long suffering Mrs A too. We have 6 already… if you don’t have my details just ask Grigory or Sinc.

27. Fat Tony

Arky
    #2443540, posted on July 17, 2017 at 9:47 pm

There is going to be a lot of deaths & suffering
    Unfortunately I think you are prescient.
    I think we are heading for a worldwide conflagration.

And the ones causing it think they are going to be able to control it…..

28. val majkus

MsD, did you enjoy the movie?

29. Arky

Count me in, Doolittle.
    Thanks.

30. Arky

long suffering Mrs A too.

She suffer me long time.

31. H B Bear

Have taken a leaf from Palestinian apologist and Chinese spruiker Used Carr and trying steel cut oats for my porridge tomorrow morning. Let’s see if he has this right, which would be a first.

32. Nick

if you don’t have my details just ask Grigory or Sinc.

I lold at that

33. Arky

trying steel cut oats for my porridge tomorrow morning.

I smash my oats with a shoe heel.
    Delicious.

34. Arky, what the most embarrassing moment in that nude shriek video?
    My money is on either the very small crowd or the sheila who went on a lot longer than scripted.

35. Arky

I honestly couldn’t bear to watch it that closely.
    I thought I would be perving at them, but really, it was so dumb I just felt pity and disgust.
    Perhaps that was the response they were aiming for.

36. srr

Hannity Just EXPOSED Something HUGE About
    Obama Administration (John Kerry, Loretta Lynch, others)

WIKIPOLITICS

trying steel cut oats for my porridge tomorrow morning.

I ran a farm for several years – every oat I ever sold for food was steel cut – through a Case header. What’s all the bollocks about steel cut oats? How else do you harvest the fvcking things?

38. Myrddin Seren

Zero Dark Thirty

Had been on Netflix and then disappeared.

Returned on Stan today.

Great movie.

39. Zyconoclast

test pattern
    #2443462, posted on July 17, 2017 at 8:48 pm
    Economic benefits for France

Fleas dream of buying their own dog

One word to replace the entire paragraph.
    boondoggle

ˈbuːndɒɡ(ə)l/
    NORTH AMERICANinformal
    noun
    an unnecessary, wasteful, or fraudulent project.
    “he characterized the defense program as an unworkable boondoggle”
    verb
    spend money or time on unnecessary, wasteful, or fraudulent projects.
    “the only guarantees are higher taxes and bureaucratic boondoggling”

40. srr

JohnWickofPolitics‏ @Gingrich_of_PA 17h17 hours ago

Oh boy, we have new info on DNC/Steele asset Rob Goldstone 2 😮🔫

41. srr

JohnWickofPolitics‏ @Gingrich_of_PA 18h18 hours ago

Holy 🐄! @__0HOUR1_ has blown this wide open. Interpreter in Don Jr mtg is openly against Putin. Check it out👇

42. srr

JohnWickofPolitics‏ @Gingrich_of_PA 18h18 hours ago

Anatoli Samochornov the interpreter, worked w/ State Dep under HRC & w/ anti-Putin Russian orgs. His social media is anti-Trump & pro-Maddow
    JohnWickofPolitics Retweeted
    0HOUR1‏ @__0HOUR1_ 18h18 hours ago

the good thing about tossing all data and info out these journalists cant supress stories for their friends they have to tell the truth.

43. srr

JohnWickofPolitics‏ @Gingrich_of_PA 19h19 hours ago

Hey @__0HOUR1_ you will enjoy this one. Natalie Jones of Meridian ties to interpreter and Clinton/McAuliffe et al😳
    Don Jr mtg interpreter Samochornov is Project Mgr @MeridianIntl w/Natalie Jones who worked 4 HRC at State Dep handling foreign dignitaries 🤔

44. Myrddin Seren

Rob Goldstone

Despite the fact he is British, due to Russiagate ( LOL ), every time I see a photo of this Goldstone guy I am reminded of the great Sveta and Viktor ‘Good Morning Moscow’ sketches from ‘Fast Forward’.

Oh Viktor, you are very unattractive man !

45. Top Ender

Animals can have diverse genders just like humans

I just asked our cat about this, and he said bollocks.

46. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

Attapuss has no balls (mea culpa) but he is still a highly sexual male cat. We play with my fluffy winter dressing gown cord every morning. I remove it and swish it around and he does great leaps and mrowls catching it in the air and racing off with it as a piece of prey. Drop it, I say, and he immediately lets go, and we start it over again. After three goes he tries to fuck it. Turns into a male cat hanging onto the cord and dry humping over it. I retrieve the cord and end the game, gently patting down his ruffled neck and trying to return him to playing with other toys. Later when I am sitting on the sofa he jumps onto the back of it, puts both paws onto my head and tries to lick my hair. Clearly, I am some sort of female cat. Some of the time, anyway.

He is still a male cat in every cell of him. No doubt about that. Female cats aren’t like him.

He’s also a big sook and I adore him and his enforced state of dependence. He’s a pet.
    Humans keep them. Evolutionists believe humans had pets before they had domesticated animals.
    That might have been the route to domestication.

47. John64

Latham back on Paul Murray tonight.

Has the penance been served? Hope so.

48. Mick Gold Coast QLD

From Arky at 10:13 pm:

” trying steel cut oats for my porridge tomorrow morning.

I smash my oats with a shoe heel.
    Delicious
    .”

Pulled is nice, but not as nice as beaten senseless, like avocado. Oooops, sorry – smashed.

49. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

Latham’s been on Bolt recently too. Seems to be some sort of return to grace.

50. srr

MIGRANTS TRAVEL TO ‘SOFT TOUCH’ SCOTLAND FOR FGM…

…ONE MIDWIFE SEES 150 CASES A YEAR

A Scottish midwife has revealed how she deals with cases of female genital mutilation (FGM) on an almost daily basis, seeing around 150 affected women and girls every year.

Hilary Alba is the lead midwife for Greater Glasgow and Clyde health board, and is responsible for asylum seekers and trafficked women in the city.

Despite the extent of the problem, there has not been a single conviction for FGM in Scotland, where those who aid or carry out the procedure, either in Scotland or abroad, are supposed to face up to 14 years’ imprisonment.

“We’re not sure if it is happening over here,” Mrs. Alba told The Times. “I think if there was a conviction, it would be huge. It would send out the right message. People know there hasn’t been a conviction and they can get away with it.”

According to the paper, it has been claimed that people from England and across Europe have traveled to Scotland to have their daughters mutilated as the nation has been seen as a “soft touch” on the issue.

In France, more than 100 people were jailed for FGM by 2014, thanks to a “zero tolerance” approach to the crime.

Speaking in March, Mr. Alba told the Glasgow Evening Times: “I see about three or four women a week.

“There are grades of it and some of the more serious cases are pretty horrific. It’s one of the questions we will ask, depending on what country the woman has come from – if she’s been cut.

“You have to talk to her about the legal issues because obviously, it’s illegal in the UK to practice FGM… It’s very difficult to eradicate because it’s so embedded in the culture.”

FGM is most often associated with African Muslims, although it is not exclusive to them, and is extremely prevalent in some Muslim-majority countries in Asia, such as Indonesia.

Earlier this month it was revealed that more than 5,000 new cases were recorded in England last year, equating to 14 new cases being recorded a day.

51. David from Canberra

Back to this news about Aboriginal recognition:

A constitutionally enshrined indigenous advisory body to the parliament is the only way ahead on constitutional recognition of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and if is not chosen the project “might as well go on the backburner for 20 years” …

In forceful opening remarks Referendum Council co-chair Mark Leibler told the two leaders, as well as the four indigenous MPs, that “anyone who reads and considers this report will come to the conclusion that there were only two options” — to adopt its single constitutional recommendation, or put the entire process “on the backburner”.

“The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders we consulted made it clear they were not interested in the other options on offer,” Mr Leibler said.

Is that a promise? Twenty years peace if we refuse? Not interested in any other option? In that case, sign me up!

52. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

I don’t think Attapuss has any other ‘gender’ than male, by the way.
    Albeit of a somewhat restricted variety due to genital mutilation and domestication.

Hideous what is happening with FGM on humans in Scotland though.

53. srr

Emeritus Pope Benedict XVI: Church Is ‘on the Verge of Capsizing’

The Catholic Church is a boat “on the verge of capsizing,” said Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI in a personal message for the funeral Mass of his close friend, Cardinal Joachim Meisner on Saturday.
    Given his inability to travel, the usually silent retired Pope delivered the message in writing, and had it read aloud in the Cologne Cathedral by his personal secretary, Archbishop Georg Gänswein, who also serves as Prefect of the Papal Household for Pope Francis.

In the text, Benedict said that Cardinal Meisner “found it difficult to leave his post, especially at a time in which the Church stands in particularly pressing need of convincing shepherds who can resist the dictatorship of the spirit of the age and who live and think the faith with determination.”

What moved me all the more, Benedict said, was that, “in this last period of his life, he learned to let go and to live out of a deep conviction that the Lord does not abandon His Church, even when the boat has taken on so much water as to be on the verge of capsizing.”

Notably, Cardinal Meisner was one of the four cardinals who presented a series of questions, or “dubia,” to Pope Francis last September, asking him to clarify five serious doctrinal doubts proceeding from his 2016 apostolic exhortation Amoris Laetitia (The Joy of Love) concerning Holy Communion for the divorced and remarried, the indissolubility of marriage, and the proper role of conscience.

The other three prelates who submitted the questions to the Pope were Cardinal Raymond Burke, patron of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta; Carlo Caffarra, archbishop emeritus of Bologna; and Walter Brandmüller, president emeritus of the Pontifical Committee for Historical Sciences.

When Pope Francis failed to respond to the dubia, the four cardinals published their questions publicly last November.

“The Holy Father has decided not to respond,” they wrote. “We have interpreted his sovereign decision as an invitation to continue the reflection and the discussion, calmly and with respect.”

Emeritus Pope Benedict XVI turned 90 years old on Easter Sunday, after which he gave a rare birthday speech inside the Vatican expressing his thanksgiving to God for the gift of life.

“My heart is filled with gratitude for the 90 years that the good God has given me,” said Benedict, who retired as pope on Feb. 28, 2013, the first pontiff to do so in 600 years.

“There have also been trials and difficult times, but through it all He has always led me and pulled me through, so that I could continue on my path,” he said.

Comments –

srr
    #2443661, posted on July 17, 2017 at 11:19 pm

Emeritus Pope Benedict XVI: Church Is ‘on the Verge of Capsizing’

It’s working as intended.

55. Makka

Chin up. They won’t win.

Mine is almost out of school and there is no chance her head will be turned left. Zero. However, I can’t say I’m hopeful of the majority. For example, in a recent class discussion with show of hands to the question ” do you agree with SSM” (this is a Catholic Girls college) her and a few other in a class of around 20 were the only ones to dissent.

Airheads mostly for sure but still, many people just.don’t.get.it. It’s a numbers game and we aren’t winning.

56. Natural Instinct

The wheels of justice grind slow but exceedingly fine…

However, according to news reports, many months later Ms. Veselnitskaya allegedly met with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016. It is unclear how she was still in the country for that meeting despite being denied a visa beforehand and her parole purportedly expiring on January 7, 2016. This raises serious questions about whether the Obama administration authorized her to remain in the country, and if so, why

In order for the Committee to understand the circumstances surrounding Veselnitskaya’s visa denial and subsequent parole, please answer the following questions no later than July 25, 2017.
    ….

Makka
    #2443663, posted on July 17, 2017 at 11:25 pm

Winning this game is impossible without drastic measures, which we are no longer capable of applying.

58. Motelier

I am concerned with Maolturds recent announcements of a super ministry and changes to legislation for the armed services.

Generally, I am of the glass half full mindset but the last couple of weeks has got me thinking.

Remember Ricciado’s “mind your six” comment last week.

My deceased FIL told me that the Aust Defence Forces would stand with the people against despotism.

My darkside is telling me that Maolturd might be using some sort of insurance in the ADF to prevent the people revolting.

Poor fella my country.

Or am I drawing to tight a line between two points?

59. srr;

In thirty years, I never saw a mutilated woman come into my care, and I desperately wanted one to. Because I would have photo copied the notes, sent one lot to head office, and taken another lot to the local plodshop.
    And kept pushing the issue even if it cost me my job and my registration.
    Why?
    Because if we don’t stand up for the lowest and most vulnerable in our society, soon enough we become the lowest and most vulnerable.
    Oh, and I’m a shitstirrer.

60. Top Ender

Some bloke from Poliversity on Paul Murray arguing for more representation in everything for racial quotas. Latham hammering him.

I demand equal numbers in jails for ladies.

61. TE;

I demand equal numbers in jails for ladies.

The bloody criminals in our gaols are warmer this winter than our poor bastard pensioners.

62. rickw

Remember Ricciado’s “mind your six” comment last week.

Poor fella my country.

Or am I drawing to tight a line between two points?

I think their program to emasculate and divide the military is behind schedule, principally because it got kicked off late, they were so arrogant to think that the military would automatically be at their disposal. As a consequence of this a more direct approach to the military “problem” is possible.

63. rickw

Disgusting, disgraceful and shameful.

The funeral home directors need to step up to the plate.

Dump the bodies of the poor “surplus to requirements” bastards on the steps of Parliament House.

Another day another D’ratter gets caught abusing children.

Child Protective Services: Seattle Democrat Mayor Ed Murray Sexually Abused his Foster Son

Child protective services accused Seattle Democrat Mayor Ed Murray of sexually abusing his foster son in a 1984 investigation.

65. rickw

Macron is to complex thinking what Mal is to great communicating.

Macron is trying to pull off a Chauncey Gardener, dumb as dogshit masquerading as deep thinking, how else do you explain rooting a much older chick but then not trading in??!! What self respecting Frenchman has ever done that?!, it’s something a bloody German would do.

66. rickw

I honestly couldn’t bear to watch it that closely.
    Perhaps that was the response they were aiming for.

Why aren’t these people in a mental hospital?

67. Steve trickler.

It’s a great walk down the street.

68. OneWorldGovernment

Only the abolition of property rights can save us now from the horrors of ‘climate change’, argues an Australian academic.

To most of us here, property rights are not negotiable, they’re one of the pillars of Western liberal democracy.

But to many members of the green movement including this “sustainability” expert Louise Crabtree, they are negotiable. Indeed, that’s what UN’s Agenda 21 is about—wealth redistribution and the erosion of property rights in the name of saving the planet.

Climate for these people is just the pretext. Really it is—and always has been—about global governance.

69. srr

Blair Cottrell 🇦🇺‏ @blaircottrell89 9h9 hours ago

Hate speech:
    Close the borders. STOP globalism. DEFEND your Nation.

Not hate speech:
    Bash the fascists. Kill the nazis. Whiteness must go.
    Allowed on Facebook:
    Marxism, anarchism, ANTIFA, communism, etc.

Not allowed on FB:
    Grassroots nationalism; critics of Islam & Leftism 🤔

70. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

Leftism is a mental illness.

71. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

Zero Dark Thirty

Had been on Netflix and then disappeared.

Returned on Stan today.

Great movie.

Except its BS fed to Kathryn Bigelow by the CIA. Disapointing…

72. custard

Could a kind Cat please remind me just how much we wasted on the stupid carbon tax, or provide a link. I seemed to recall that Mike Smith did a summary but I can’t find it. Cheers

73. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

“Casting a woman in a part that’s always traditionally been played by a man is hugely important,” Morgan Jeffery, Digital Spy’s TV editor, tells the BBC regarding Doctor Who.
    —-

A new dark age is coming.

74. Some History

Points For “Good Behaviour”: Canadian Government Introduces the Creepiest App Ever

Behaviourism

I love it when a lefty believes he knows what the people want, then asks a real question in a poll.
    Like “what do you think about Brexit?”

Britain Overwhelmingly Supports Brexit, Border Control, Finds Tony Blair’s Pro-EU Think Tank

The continuing support for Britain leaving the European Union (EU) is revealed in a poll conducted for former Prime Minister Tony Blair’s own think tank. It comes just days after he told Sky News it is “absolutely necessary” to stop Brexit.

The study also found a number of other significant policy points where Brits profoundly disagreed with the globalist former prime minister. As to how Brexit negotiations should progress, the poll finds the largest group supports a hard Brexit, and just one-fifth support a second referendum.

How embarrassing! Obviously the proles don’t know what’s good for them.

76. Entropy

Happy World Emoji Day people!

77. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

speaking of favourite movies, I sincerely hope they haven’t fucked this one up…

78. srr

So, when did Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro become too controversial for posting on the cat?

This is my third attempt of not being shredded in the ‘Captcha’ machine –

Jordan B Peterson‏ @jordanbpeterson 3h3 hours ago

Good work Ben @benshapiro

79. feelthebern

Many thanks for Cats not spoiling GoT yesterday.
    One of my few guilty pleasures.

For the record:
    No nudity;
    No sex.

But there was a good batch of murders!

80. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

In the age of terminal population decline….

Negative Interest on Credit: Here is now money for your debts[GT]

A maximum of € 1,000 can be borne by customers – and get 0.4 percent negative interest. That is, they have to pay back only 994 euros. The duration is 36 months. The credit is granted by the Fidorbank, but offered exclusively via Smava.

81. John constantine

Quotas are still demanded by the left for Apex gang to become police in Australia.

Still, the left can always blame the gun.

Mark Latham: Six months on, Donald Trump keeps draining the swamp
    Mark Latham, The Daily Telegraph
    July 18, 2017 12:00am

The genius of Trump is in being “institution-free”.

He is not beholden to any of the traditional institutions of politics, and often speaks out against them.

Instead of sucking up to the media, he has created a cage-match of animosity, a fight to the death with leftist outfits like CNN.

Trump’s appeal is directly to the people, bypassing the need for support from journalists, interest groups and even his own party.

With conservatism dying, modern politics is now a choice between two competing paradigms: the leftist march through institutions (insider elites) and the Trumpian fightback (outsider rebellion).

There is no third way.

The civility conservatives need to get off the fence, pick the splinters out of their backsides and fight the Left as hard as Trump does.

If Dr Beau gets sick of Sri Lanka, or if Lizzie wants an alternative to a forlorn windswept village in Wales, here’s an opportunity…a whole Scottish island going cheap!

An entire Scottish island is on sale for just £325k – but it has a disturbing past

The house looks rather nice – be doing well to find such a property anywhere in Oz for that price.

84. Geriatric Mayfly

Baboon causes mass power cut in Zambia BBC World News

Weatherdill’s monkey business seems to be spreading.

85. john constantine

“Australia has 200,000 more homes sitting empty than it had a decade ago, new figures show, despite the country grappling with a housing supply shortage that is pushing the cost of a first home beyond many of its residents.

The figures from the 2016 census have been described as “cruel and immoral” by leading UNSW urban policy expert Hal Pawson, who has warned the government must act to stem the growth in unoccupied housing.

“There is gross under-occupation across Australia,” Mr Pawson said, adding that there were up to a million homes with three or more extra bedrooms than the owner required.”

Their Vendetta Cartels imposed mass tennant herd importation on Australia, for eternal demographic transformation and the quisling elites of the country went along with it to try and cheat the housing cycle and the economic cycle.

Now property rights come back under attack, as their left phantasise about taking houses from racists as War Reparations and giving them to the Mobilising Peoples of the world.

Happy World Emoji Day people!

In response:

🌅😴😐❓🤔⁉️🙂‼️😀😃😆🎉🍾

87. john constantine

The Canadian government of trud-filth have rushed through the 8 million dollar compensation payment to the canadian islamist that killed and wounded American soldiers.

A Canadian judge has struck down an application from the widow of the murdered American soldier to prevent the eight million being hidden overseas so she could pursue her legal claim for compensation.

War Reparations, the new lawfare of their left.

Cop who shot dead Aussie woman in Minneapolis was a Somali named Mohammed.

Nice island, Bruce. I see potential as a B & B with a spot of Whodunit/Sleuthing Parties.

90. feelthebern

James Murdoch appointed to the board of Tesla.

91. feelthebern

Tesla goes from be being hero worshipped to being part of the evil empire within a week.

92. john constantine

Will this reframe the narrative of their australian Departments of Truth?

Probably just shift the target from ‘police brutality’ to ‘guns’.

The quota transformation of Australian emergency services will only accelerate.

Given the automation of law enforcement and firefighting and rescue, what is the rationale behind mass importation from third world hellholes to be employed as diversity quota emergency services workers in Australia?.

93. Baldrick

custard
    #2443689, posted on July 18, 2017 at 5:48 am

custard, from JoNova :
    The carbon tax cost Australians $6.6 billion in 2012-2013 and cost $7.2 billion (projected) in 2013-14.
    Over the two year period, that’s $13.8b for an average reduction of 0.004%.
    The carbon tax was projected to cost $7.6 billion in 2014-15 if it had not been repealed.

94. Baldrick

Cop who shot dead Aussie woman in Minneapolis was a Somali named Mohammed.

If only he lived in Canada, he’d be paid $8 million for killing another person.

95. john constantine

The cost of their carbon tax can be lumped in with the true unfunded cost of the War Reparations demanded by the transnational treaties signed by Australian governments.

Since Australia admitted guilt and liability for the sins of the Colonial Settler Cultures, the unfunded forward liabilities of the War Reparations seem to top a trillion dollars, without factoring in the opportunity costs of the squandered money, taken from Australias poor and sent to the dictators, the kleptocrats and the oligarchs of the worlds hellholes.

The ones that have learned how to branchstack the Great Transnational Decision Cartels and Vote for Vendetta and undreamed of riches.

[but bishop gets on the united nations human rights cartel, alongside the house of saud, so we have that for our money.]

Cop who shot dead Aussie woman in Minneapolis was a Somali named Mohammed.

He also has another case pending over denying a woman (who may have a mental illness) her civil rights. Another officer is also involved.

Her phone was on the driveway beside her. Was she gesturing with it and the moron thought it was a weapon?

Or was it because she was a woman, outside without her keeper and in her pyjamas?

Go airside and shudder.

Well, there are some women Mohammed likes.

Haven’t they managed to put that guy in the clink for war crimes yet? Stupid dossier man, more BS than CNN.

101. Baldrick

Huh?

BLM Report @BLM_Report
    Australian Woman Killed in Minneapolis Police Shooting:
    #BLM #blacklivesmatter #BLMNews

Turns out, apart from being an ex-pollie, Mark Latham is a superb writer and the only former inmate of the Canberra swamp speaking truth to power. For your enjoyment, Latho’s weekly Daily Tele column in full (h/t stackja):

This Thursday marks six months since Donald Trump became President of the United States.
    He’s provided the seismic shock politics needed internationally, reassuring people that it’s still possible to govern in the public interest.
    In an era when most voters have grown to despise the political class — the self-serving and often corrupt insiders’ club — Trump is dedicated to “draining the swamp”.
    He is leading an administration governing for the many, not just the few.
    He’s putting the interests of people in suburban and regional communities ahead of political lobbyists, fundraisers, Hollywood celebrities and every other spiv leeching off a broken system.
    The elites hate him for it.
    They hated him during last year’s election campaign because he wasn’t one of them.
    He came from outside the system: a larrikin New York property developer — in the eyes of the elites, a “vulgarian” to be sneered at.
    They have hated Trump in office because he has refused to submit to political orthodoxy, to sign up to their club.
    Two weeks ago, he stood apart from the other G20 leaders and confirmed his decision to withdraw from the farcical Paris climate accord.
    This was a genuine test of leadership, perhaps the hardest thing to do in politics: to stand resolute against a hectoring majority, to stand alone as a minority of one.
    Washington’s foreign policy establishment hates Trump because he is implementing his election promise to normalise America’s place in the world — to no longer act as a global policeman.
    The new President hasn’t been to hundreds of backslapping international talkfests, duchessed by diplomats and armaments corporations, with everyone arguing for “more American intervention” — code for more wars.
    Trump is a practical person who judges the evidence as he finds it.
    The US intervention in Iraq was a disaster. It upset the fragile sectarian balance in the Middle East, created ferocious local resistance to foreign occupation and unleashed upon the Western world the evil of ¬Islamic State.
    What sort of fool would want the United States to repeat this kind of folly?
    The sorts of fools who go to ¬international summits and submit to the wishes of weapon-making multinational corporations.
    When he left office in 1961, President Eisenhower warned the American people to “guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence by the military-industrial complex”.
    “The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist,” he said.
    From his time in office, Bill Clinton lamented how: “The problem in my country is we have powerful ¬people who think the US always needs enemies.”
    Trump is the first president to act on these warnings.
    He is making American foreign policy normal again. He’s restoring the sensible pre-Cold War doctrine of non-interventionism.
    Trump will only take decisive military action in defence of American interests. He’s not in the business of invading countries and occupying foreign lands.
    He has already made the world a safer place by establishing cordial relations with Russia.
    It makes sense for these two nuclear powers to get along.
    Trump’s presidency has become an important safeguard against the hawks of the military-industrial complex wanting to provoke conflict with Russia.
    The other great Trumpian achievement has been on the domestic front.
    He has forged a new type of politics, one where he readily defines himself by his enemies.
    The more the mainstream media condemn him, ramping up their Trump Derangement Syndrome, the more the President is able to confirm his credentials as the world’s best hope for fighting political correctness.
    He has been true to his supporters. And he’s been an inspiration to those of us who are alarmed by the march of leftist social engineering through public institutions.
    Importantly, Trump is not a conservative. Instead, his presidency is filling a gap left by the collapse of conservatism around the world.
    Conservatives see their role as protecting the traditional institutions and values of society.
    But recently two problems have arisen.
    Leftists have taken control of many of these institutions, such as the education system, the public broadcasters and the government bureaucracies.
    Elsewhere, public trust in the conventional pillars of society — big business, churches, the media and democracy itself — has been in steady decline. Conservatives have got little left to conserve.
    They have become clueless in knowing how to respond to this ¬dilemma.
    We see this in Australia with the cavernous divisions within the Liberal Party.
    The “progressive” or Turnbull wing of the Liberals cheers on the leftist takeover, while the “conservative” wing is frozen with inaction — utterly hopeless in pushing back against cultural Marxism.
    Even worse, these ineffective “civility conservatives” see Trump as part of the problem.
    They attack his language as “too rough and unbecoming”.
    What a pack of dithering imbeciles.
    The genius of Trump is in being “institution-free”.
    There is no third way.

103. Baldrick

SJW and Black Lives Matter aficionado:

Shaun King ✔ @ShaunKing
    My latest on #JustineDamond explores what happens when police brutality jumps the racial fence in America.

Who jumped the racial fence again?

She doesn’t look black to me, Balders.

Ooooooh, I get it. The real victim is the killer. Because black.

It’s only white cops who kill the innocent. Even if they’re black, they’re really white because Shutup.

106. Snoopy

Jabiru, which has a population of about 1,100, was built in 1982 as a mining residential and service hub, and the majority of its residents, whether they work at the mine or not, live in the town.

One.Billion.Dollars.Per.Year.

Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

#2443695, posted on July 18, 2017 at 6:20 am

speaking of favourite movies, I sincerely hope they haven’t fucked this one up…

Looks like equal rights for replicants in gloss and meaningful tints.

108. john constantine

“Tesla CEO Elon Musk warned a bipartisan gathering of U.S. governors on Saturday that government regulation of artificial intelligence is needed because it’s a “fundamental risk to the existence of human civilisation.”

I would almost go along with regulation of leftism, under the same risk assessment.

That Shaun Twitter feed is a sewer of the afflicted. I doubt any of them could tie their shoelaces.

110. Notafan

Who was mohammad noor’s partner?

The teeny tiny Asian woman in the photo with the muslimas?

Perhaps neither of them were fit to be police officers.

111. lotocoti

a whole Scottish island going cheap!

I don’t recommend swimming in those waters.

112. rickw

Mohamed Noor reached over his partner and shot Damond dead while she was speaking to his partner.

Want third world policing? Employ third world policemen.

My guess is that goat fucker had a programmed islamic response to seeing a woman “immodestly” dressed in pyjamas.

The “rationale” will be monumentally deluded and we will never get to hear it unfiltered.

113. Notafan

Surprised to see this but they actually pull apart some of the #fakenews memes floating in the media, social and otherwise, sewers.

Snopes actually does an unhatchet job on Trump

114. Geriatric Mayfly

Another Muzzie apologist tells us that there is more danger of death by falling out of bed, than from terrorists attacking.
    Down to Cap’n Snooze this very day, to order a bespoke bunk, walled on all sides with Cyclone chain wire.

115. rickw

A few months ago I posted about my wife having met an elderly lady who had the experience of the local council trying to appropriate her 3 spare bedrooms for “refugees”. This is happening.

116. Rabz

So the Ozzie woman in that stinking cesspit minneapolis was shot by a somali moozley.

Massive narrative fail. Be interesting to watch how the braindead lamestream meeja try and spin this.

117. Nick

Strange how falling out of bed is equivalent ton being blown up, but expressing distaste at Islamic behaviour is a crime beyond measure

118. Notafan

Neither had their cameras on, nor was the dash cam on.

Maybe he just wanted to relive his youth and just shoot someone because he felt like it.

The whole thing stinks

119. rickw

At a meeting yesterday Australian dingbat made a Trump joke, most of the room didn’t laugh.

Be interesting to watch how the braindead lamestream meeja try and spin this.

They’ll do what they always do, Rabz. They just won’t report it. #CensorshipByOmission.

121. Their Australian media may become a little conflicted by the racist way they have been attacking the culture of Mohammed noor, without considering the whole cultural prior Anglosphere racism that forced him to shoot the Australian girl in Minneapolis.

Political correctness demands that white people shot by police needs to be proportionate to black people, irrespective of guilt or circumstances.

The world has gone mad.

122. Notafan

I have a solution to the three spare bedroos problem.

One is now the library.

The next the drying room.

The third oversized broom and general storage cupboard (currently occupied by number one son but able to be quickly repurposed)

123. Geriatric Mayfly

Queensland firefighters attended at least 64 fires caused by solar panels since the start of 2015.
    The Oz.

Busy old fool, unruly sun,
    Why dost thou thus, through roofs and ceilings call on us?

Itchy trigger warning ignored because he was ‘victimised’?

125. rickw

Ms Damond’s death from a police gun has also generated widespread media coverage across the US.

Australian media are so lame, so the death is a result of a police gun “going bad”? I guess that’s more palatable than saying she was shot by a somali muslim playing at being a policeman.

126. Speaking of madness, white people have whipped up black people into a frenzy about white people, thinking that, as white people themselves, they somehow think that they are impervious to being affected.

Never set fire to your neighbour’s house.

Brilliant column from Latham.
    He gets it.

But recently two problems have arisen.
    They have become clueless in knowing how to respond to this ¬dilemma.
    We see this in Australia with the cavernous divisions within the Liberal Party.
    They attack his language as “too rough and unbecoming”.
    What a pack of dithering imbeciles.
    The genius of Trump is in being “institution-free”.
    There is no third way

128. Snoopy

Has the identity of the police officer who shot the two party goers in Melbourne been released?

129. Baldrick

That’s it calli. That’s how the Left operate.

130. feelthebern

Fabulous Phil Coorey in the AFR today.

Shorten’s Sensible Centre on Energy.

I kid you not.

“Fired multiple times across his partner from the passengers seat”…”has had two complaints against him this year”…

132. Rabz

From Latho’s piece cited above:

But recently two problems have arisen.
    They have become clueless in knowing how to respond to this dilemma.

This is why I’m uncomfortable with the term “conservative” and why I don’t consider myself to be one.

Collectivists are now “da man” – they are the establishment. They control our rotten stinking useless and destructive so called public institutions.

Dynamite it.

Tear it all down.

Crush, kill, destroy.

Pretty clearly, Officer Mohammed is, basically, retarded.
    It’s OK, though, because diversity.

134. H B Bear

Guns don’t kill people, Somali muzzies with guns kill people.

135. Boambee John

And who better to lead Australua’s “outsider rebellion’ than Mark Latham?

There is a lot of Trump in his approach to problems like taxi drivers and political oponents.

Given the way the MSM presented him as a “saviour” in 2004, he has shrugged them off very well. No lingering feelings of indebtedness for past favours there!

136. H B Bear

So you are an Anarcho-Conservative Rabz? I think that is how I would describe myself. There isn’t much that needs saving in its current form.

137. incoherent rambler

Generally I am against new laws and regulations, but, how about requiring users of firearms (e.g. Minneapolis police) to correctly demonstrate the ability to use western plumbing (toilets) before they are permitted to hold a firearm?

138. Rabz

C’mon, Bear, you inveterate cynic – you’ve got more chance of dying falling out of bed, being hit by a fridge or being stung by bees of peace.

I know this to be true because braindead collectivist clowns on da meeja told me so.

Minnesota Governor Dayton probably created problem.

140. Rabz

Indeed Bear – this realization has only dawned on me recently.

141. Geriatric Mayfly

That pō-lice homicide, sounds like a case of Mogadishu Fever to me.

142. incoherent rambler

Agree with Rabz. We don’t need their stinking badges!

Police have refused to reveal details of what happened but The Minneapolis Star Tribune, quoting sources, reported that two officers pulled into the alley and Ms Ruszczyk, in her pyjamas, went to the driver’s side door. She was ­allegedly talking to the police officer in the driver’s seat when the officer in the passenger seat pulled his gun and shot her through the driver’s-side door.

From the Oz. Seems as though this particular Somali shouldn’t have been trusted with a cap pistol.

144. Boambee John

Rabz at 0849

Who was that feminist who wrote a book a few years ago called “Destroy the Joint”?

Take her title and use it, it will infuriate her.

145. Nick

Nota, re the small Asian cop, I mentioned here the other day that I saw a Federal Policewoman at Tulla, also Asian, who was about four feet in height

‘Conservatives’ haven’t changed just the definition used by some today.

147. Notafan

Retarded is probably the correct diagnosis

Inbred Somalia with poor impulse control who was likely further damaged as a result of poor nutrition.

Bet someone will go through his recruitment with a fine tooth comb now.

More on noor

148. Boambee John

Bear,

“Anarcho-Conservative”, sums up my current feelings well.

Persuade m0nty’s Antifa mates that Labor, Greens, academia, media are “da man” and really are the fascists that they claim to hate, and we have a ready made army!

149. john constantine

Live exporter Wellard has reported a clenching prospective loss to the asx this morning.

Not broke yet, but working with lenders.

Boats, cows, politics and weather. what could possibly go wrong?.

150. Tintarella di Luna

Was it Jenna Price?

151. Notafan

Turns out the partner was a male with a normal name who was ‘stunned’ when noor shot across him several times to kill Ms Damond.

152. Boambee John

On second thoughts, Antifa are like m0nty, beta cucks, we need some real fighters!

Perhaps the sight of an infidel lady, in her pajamas, was more then his pure soul could stand…He may have been the first Somali officer in the precinct, but I’ll bet he’ll be the last.

154. Anthony

Zulu Kilo Two Alpha
    #2443771, posted on July 18, 2017 at 8:56 am

You get a lot of this shit in sanctuary cities.

155. Notafan

Four foot police are good for what?

One of our local druggies was off his face the other day and the police were called. When they spoke to him he ran, very sluggishly, I admit into traffic and one police pulled him back to safety.

Can’t see a 50k female doing that.

156. Boambee John

nota

Not sure, can’t find the book on booko.

157. srr

There is no third way.

Yep, and all the battle scars from perpetually offending the “sweet“, “nice“, churchian ‘christians‘, by our not being polite, respectful and “good Christian” enough for Them, during the war, are what the civility mobsters atop their castle walls, point at and go, ‘EUW! TOO UGLY to enter Our Kingdom!’

They’re poisonous, like an infection from a splinter, they corrupt the life blood and their victims simply weaken and waste away to a pathetic death.

Better the battle scars and honorable death of fighting The Good Fight, with your all, to your last mortal breath.

158. hzhousewife

Where are the people who originally created the disturbance that Ms. Damond reported, surely they will now come forward.

South Australia wind warning. Blackouts?

160. Boambee John

noto at 0907

When you wrote “four foot police”, I thought you were referring to police dogs.

They are probably more use than a four foot tall copper! Lol

Minnesota disturbances caused by Somali investigated by Somali?

162. Grumpy Racist Homophobe

The cop’s name is Mohammed. Says it all for me.

163. feelthebern

What you smoking notafan?

164. Notafan

I have no doubt Boambee

165. incoherent rambler

I confess. I am a rebel and support the rebel movement.

Overthrow of the regressive, who call themselves progressive, oligarchy is the rebel’s primary aim.

Destruction of the Liberal party is the first target, because it is the easiest. There is no point in attacking what you cannot defeat.

Using the left’s tactics (one institution at a time) rebel victory is assured.

166. Notafan

Smoking for trolls I think feelthebern

White person shot by Muslim copper in the United Sates? When does the looting and burning begin? The hashtags #whitelivesmatter?

168. jupes

Pretty clearly, Officer Mohammed is, basically, retarded.
    It’s OK, though, because diversity.

Diversity is a strength.

169. Haidee

Bernardi in Queensland … and welcome he surely is

170. srr

feelthebern
    #2443795, posted on July 18, 2017 at 9:18 am

What you smoking notafan?

It’s been busted, badly, lying itself into a pit of shit, and showing how well it belongs there.

Hence the changing of it’s first initial to a capital now, so as to make it harder for those interested in studying the breaking of a charleton, to search and find all the indisputable evidence from it’s own filthy fingers, and learn to recognise more of that ill ilk before they to, sucker them in with #FakeNiceness’.

C.L.

#2443754, posted on July 18, 2017 at 8:46 am
    Brilliant column from Latham.
    He gets it.

But recently two problems have arisen.
    They have become clueless in knowing how to respond to this ¬dilemma.
    We see this in Australia with the cavernous divisions within the Liberal Party.
    They attack his language as “too rough and unbecoming”.
    What a pack of dithering imbeciles.

Worth repeating. Latham has to get back into parliament.

172. jupes

… the ADF, the police, ASIO, the AFL, the majority of blue chip companies, the Liberal Party, the majority of churches …

The list goes on.

Pretty clearly, Officer Mohammed is, basically, retarded.

Double degree from a private liberal arts college.

Not a genius, but not retarded.

Something else going on here.

174. Farmer Gez

Mark Steyn has highlighted for many years that the paramilitary training of US police as one of the root causes of unlawful shootings by police.
    Who on earth could be trained to suspect a forty year old woman in her pyjamas as a possible threat?

175. struth

The world has gone mad.

You know what, I don’t reckon it has.
    Those in charge of the insanity we are obviously seeing are in the institutions and are the minority.
    Trump and Brexit prove that it is just undemocratic power grabs by Marxists in our institutions, especially in education.
    But if we don’t fight back soon, it will be the entire world.
    Trump and America show how close they came to destroying the USA, and still may, but their fight has begun and the sane majority have woken up.

I would argue that Trump won the Presidency because he fought the true opponent of the people.
    The opponent the people could see were bullshitting to them.
    The media.
    When little Miss Muffett Megan got the Rosie O’Donnell response to her question, the normal, decent people of America jumped from their chairs, punching the air in liberation and disbelief it finally happened.
    Somebody stood up to the insanity of the Marxist captured minority.
    “Marxist Captured Minority” are insane.
    They are in our institutions and the main noise you here but they are not the world or a very big part of it.

Their job is to spread the insanity to bring down the west and they are now exposing themselves and we are recognising the enemy.
    I think their may be some inherent understanding of what the west is, left in our people.
    I believe I am conservative because I believe in the west and it’s culture, and the maintenance of the freedoms and wealth it provides.
    Being a conservative never meant supporting “institutions”.
    People get too hung up with this shit.
    The institutions are a result of conserving our values.
    Our trashed institutions are the result of not fighting hard enough to maintain those values within our institutions to the attack by Marxists.
    We close them down and open new institutions (where necessary) in line with our conserved , proven values.
    I don’t agree with everything an ex Labor man says about conservatives.
    Don’t let him say conservatives are dead or that conservative politics is dead, because that is bullshit.
    It’s the reason for the death of the socialist Liberal party and the growth of Aus conservatives, and other right wing parties.

I have no doubt our commandos are extremely good at their job, but I do have doubts about the ability of police to acquire the commandos’ knowledge and skills essentially on a part time training basis.

Keep the commandos in reserve for counter-terrorism measures. Train the police for domestic policing.

177. incoherent rambler

Whatever happened to “Hullo, hullo, hullo [knee flex] what have we got here?” as the standard police introduction?

178. Tailgunner

May 24, 2016 ·
    Mohamed Noor is the newest Somali police officer in Minneapolis.

“Officer Noor has been assigned to the 5th Precinct, where his arrival has been highly celebrated, particularly by the Somali community in and around Karmel Mall,” says Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges. “The community even hosted a meet and greet event (see pics) to welcome him. A wonderful sign of building trust and community policing at work.”

Image may contain: 4 people, indoor
    Image may contain: 6 people, indoor
    Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, indoor
    Betsy Hodges added 3 new photos.Follow
    May 24, 2016 · Minneapolis, MN ·

I want to take a moment to recognize Officer Mohamed Noor, the newest Somali officer in the Minneapolis Police Department.

Officer Noor has been assigned to the 5th Precinct, where his arrival has been highly celebrated, particularly by the Somali community in and around Karmel Mall. The community even hosted a meet and greet event (see pics) to welcome him. A wonderful sign of building trust and community policing at work.

Welcome Officer Noor and all of the new officers in their new precinct assignments across the City.

Poor woman.
    Always sad to see a WB yoga girl gunned down before her wedding.
    Diversity for the Win.

Minnesota Department of Public Safety

Bureau of Criminal Apprehension

180. Empire GTHO Phase III

That doesn’t work for a four foot tall woman.

Roger
    #2443809, posted on July 18, 2017 at 9:44 am

USA criminals have been ‘paramilitary’ for years.
    ACLU gave the criminals the rights to be so.

182. Des Deskperson

There may or may not be a case for a Federal security super agency comprising Border Force, AFP, ASIO and the frontline elements of Immigration – the softer bits – citizenship, multiculturalism – will remain with Immigration – and rumoured to be headed by Mike Pezzullo:

but it is useful to note that these are all inbred, boofhead agencies and organisations that already share a reputation for stupidity, inflexibility, inward focus and poor standards of integrity – two senior Border Force officers, one ex-AFP, are currently under investigation for allegedly doing employment favours for their fancywomen. Pezzullo is a pushy self-promotor with no reputation for introspection or self-knowledge.

Bring all of them together may well be a recipe for inverted synergy.

BTW, the John Blaxland quoted in the above may or may not be right about this, but he’s a self-promotor of Stakhanovite proportions as well as a defender of CAPT Mona Shindy.

Notafan

#2443780, posted on July 18, 2017 at 9:03 am

Turns out the partner was a male with a normal name who was ‘stunned’ when Noor shot across him several times to kill Ms Damond.

Apart from the fact that he shot her in the first place, that was a most innovative manoeuvre … shooting across the front seat past his partner.

184. struth

No, not another “woman” at the helm.
    Our fairer sex are more concerned with facebook virtue signalling than maintaining their own civilisation.
    Because they didn’t build it and never defended it.
    I generalise, but I’m getting sick of this shit.
    Soon we are going to have to put a little bit of male “responsibility” back into the equation.

cohenite
    #2443804, posted on July 18, 2017 at 9:31 am

Latham out of parliament is doing a good job. In parliament he would be controlled.

More on noor

Typo alert.

Moron noor. Fixed

187. incoherent rambler

Indeed.
    I have always believed that a mark of civilization is the separation of the police from military (or having police). Think 20th century Britain, Indonesia, South America …

Police, supposedly, operate under rule of law.
    The military’s job, supposedly, is to obliterate a foreign threat.

Militarizing police is a path to disaster.

When we have a militarized threat in our society. Let the military handle it. e.g. IS people who have declared war on the west

188. feelthebern

Peter Dutton is accepting a poisoned chalice.
    Standard Malturd practice to sideline any perceived threat.

Something else going on here.

Yes. I wonder what was going on in that alley.

190. incoherent rambler

in our -> to our

191. H B Bear

And in other news Boob Carr was right. Steel cut oat porridge is better than its rolled oat equivalent.

192. Another interminable Winston video of a bit of metal emerging from another bit of metal.
    As usual, I have no bloody idea what it could possibly be, nor what it could be used for.

Porridge. Meh. Mine boiled over in the microwave this morning causing hideous, hard to clean up goop.

And my dog bit me.

Not sure if the two incidents are related.

194. Geriatric Mayfly

Wonder how many people die falling into bed on Monday nights. The wall to wall Leftism starts on the ABC with the 7pm News, and can continue uninterrupted until about 11pm. The will to live eventually flickers out.

195. struth

Peter Dutton stayed in the socialist Liberal party.
    Like all who do, complete fucking traitors.

The Liberals must be wiped from the earth.

Abbott, get over to Australian conservatives or sit as an independent, otherwise shut your gutless, two faced mouth.
    After the RGR years, the liberal party had that much political capital to bring this country back, and the RGR disaster would have given you an easy ten years in power, and you let it all go, lied to your supporters and insulted them……even knifing leaders and completely wiping out the political ammo you could have used for years.
    A bigger bunch of career driven, traitorous buffoons you would think could not be found when Australia only has a population of just over 24 million.
    What are the odds?

196. Mother Lode

BLM Report @BLM_Report
    Australian Woman Killed in Minneapolis Police Shooting:
    #BLM #blacklivesmatter #BLMNews

I am guessing this time it is a matter of solidarity with a black police officer – that he should not be railroaded or demonised.

They really are a niche movement:
    White kills white: Meh!
    Black kills black: Meh!
    Black kills white: Black guy is the victim here. Damn whitey!
    White kills black: Black guy is the victim here. Damn whitey! Lets smash stuff!

197. Geriatric Mayfly

Linda Burney says Australians would be “shocked” to learn Referendum Council has ruled out addressing race powers in constitution. The Oz.

Not in the least Linda. Couldn’t give a rat’s to be honest.

198. incoherent rambler

A new addition for the Rambler lexicon.

diverse society – a society infiltrated by foreign terrorists.

USA criminals have been ‘paramilitary’ for years. ACLU gave the criminals the rights to be so.

Police operating in a community like an occupying military force is a mark of failure on several levels.

200. Boambee John

“Which is why I have reservations about current plans to embed soldiers in state police forces here and have police trained by military.”

Roger at 0944

The ethos of the military should be to kill the enemy.

And never the twain should meet.

201. struth

Import terrorism so you can control the masses with paramilitary police.

What’s not to expect from socialists?

You can’t control U.N. slaves with tea and biscuits.

Just U.N. Malcom obeying the Global Socialists he bends over for.

Bingo! The Minnesota governor is a Democrat, Minneapolis is a sanctuary city fighting Trump tooth and nail, the Minneapolis mayor is a Democrat wymmynses and the Minnesota chief of police who recruited the 31-year-old Somali moozley novice who shot dead pyjama-clad Aussie Justine Damond while she talked to the wallopers in their patrol car is a black lesbian.

diverse society – a society infiltrated by foreign terrorists.

An advanced society in the process of being colonised by tribal groups.

A common, civic identity is subverted by multiple ethnic identities.

Are any of them disabled, Tom?

The ethos of the police should be to protect the citizen and to arrest the wrongdoer. The ethos of the military should be to kill the enemy.And never the twain should meet.

Precisely; this was once an unquestioned doctrine of our liberal democracy.

I might expect socialists to overturn it but the Liberal Party?

Well, there you have it!

206. Baldrick

The next Islamic apologist statistic we’ll hear on Q&A will be:
    “One hundred percent of people end up dead anyway, because shut up.”

207. lotocoti

the city’s Committee of the Whole

Surely there’s a typo in there, somewhere.

208. .

USA criminals have been ‘paramilitary’ for years.
    ACLU gave the criminals the rights to be so.

Um…explain how?

209. struth

And my dog bit me.

Not sure if the two incidents are related.

Your own dog bit you?

210. Baldrick

Tom
    #2443838, posted on July 18, 2017 at 10:13 am

You couldn’t make that sort of shite up for a filum, I tells ya.

211. Some History

From Tom’s link.

Minneapolis Police Chief Janee Harteau is up for reappointment, and the city’s Committee of the Whole has decided unanimously that she deserves another three years as the top cop.

Committee of the Whole???

[Don’t go there!] 🙂

212. Oh come on

So Noor shot across his partner’s chest through the car door?? I suspect the partner – who’s lucky to be alive, really – might apply for a transfer if they return to duty. Sounds like this Noor fool is in a world of trouble.

Notafan

#2443775, posted on July 18, 2017 at 9:01 am

Retarded is probably the correct diagnosis

Bet someone will go through his recruitment with a fine tooth comb now.

More on noor

Interesting read at the link about another complaint against him.

Federal court documents say the complaint is an action for money damages arising out of a May 25, 2017. The complaint accuses Noor and the other officers “without any reasonable or legal cause” of forcing “their way into Plaintiff’s house,” where they’re accused of having “violently and forcibly detained her, and transported her to a hospital against her will.” She’s alleging violations of constitutional rights.

Graham is a retired social worker from Minneapolis.

She alleged that she had called 911 “to report an unknown young male who was sitting on her retaining wall behind her house, smoking marijuana and appeared to be under the influence of drugs.” She did not receive communication or a visit from police, she said, so she assumed they “did not do anything in response to her call.”

I wonder if the “trigger word” for Noor rhymes with trigger.
    Perhaps as soon as anyone describes an offender as “black” he gets a little angry.

214. feelthebern

The next Islamic apologist statistic we’ll hear on Q&A will be:
    “One hundred percent of people end up dead anyway, because shut up.”

What difference does it make now?
    h/t HRC

Yes, struth. A fracas with two rescue animals while walking. They started it, but I was in the middle.

I hope he doesn’t get a taste for me.

Peter Dutton is accepting a poisoned chalice.
    Standard Malturd practice to sideline any perceived threat.

Cat fact-check: 110% correct.

Next comes Little Lord Fartleroy’s leaking against Dutton when the backbench rabbits demand to be rescued from their 2015 stupidity with another leadership change.

217. .

Some History
    #2443691, posted on July 18, 2017 at 6:06 am

Oh dear god what is wrong with these people?

Sounds like this Noor fool is in a world of trouble.

Somalian pin-up boy is going nowhere.
    If anything, the pressure will be applied to his partner to invent a threat which warranted the shots being fired.

219. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

srr can you please lay off with this level of abuse to a fellow commenter who is not a troll? It is really unpleasant, especially because it is so constant. You do good work here, without this. If you wish to critique Notafan’s name, for instance, just do that, without the hysteria.

220. Oh come on

That’s a ridiculously misleading fact. I’m sure a great many elderly people die as a direct consequence of falling out of bed.

I’m tipping the mobile was shaped like a gun. And she pointed it.

222. feelthebern

SRR & Notafan are on the undercard for the McGregor v Mayweather fight.

223. .

Maybe old Frank Carter was right, this bloke was just a thug and a murderer.

I bags not being referee, bern. Already bitten once today.

225. Snoopy

Her mobile phone is undergoing forensic testing to see if it is a firearm.

226. feelthebern

Tom it could be worse.
    Chrissy Pyne could have been the one to head up the super ministry.

Roger
    #2443835, posted on July 18, 2017 at 10:11 am

Civil libertarians created the problem. Police are expected to handle it. NSW had Frank Walker. Vic Rob Hull.

228. struth

It seems the Somali cop didn’t have a good enough understanding of English.

He was employed as “fashionable police”
    Not fashion police.

229. Oh come on

He might yet, bern.

230. .

Out of all of the people on the blog to pick a fight with…notafan?

Oh that’s right, she’s my mum, isn’t she SRR?

Loon.

231. john constantine

We all know that no mosquebunker will be force entered and surprise searched by the Australian paramilitary.

Bluey and Curly, though, holed up in Mum’s carshed photocopying leaflets protesting shariah law will definately get their door kicked in and their home invaded in the hour before Dawn.

Re-education, Dawn raids, forced Prole compliance with the anti-thought crime agenda of the Transnational Vendetta Cartels and willing admission of War Crimes Guilt and payment of a trillion in War Reparations.

The turnfailure legacy.

bishop will be worse and shorten beyond imagining.

232. .

How the hell did civil libertarians “allow” criminals to “militarise” and thus are to blame for the militarisation of the police?

You could blame a lot more politicians than the unfortunately named Frank Walker.

233. jupes

Paul Murray on Sky was pretty good last night.

First off he had Ross Cameron with the awful Janine Perrett and that other full on lefty moll – first name Dee. Now I have seen Perrett on her own show a couple of times (not deliberately). It would appear she only invites lefties so when she has the five minute Trump Hate they all pile on.

The good thing was that when Paul Murray brought up Trump last night, Cameron came out full of praise for Trump backed up with FACTS. Perrett and the other twit had no comeback at all.

Then Murray hosted a debate between Mark Latham and some Asian dude who reckoned we needed quotas for diversity. Latham smashed him with the cluebat (aka known as a study that showed the only bias in hiring public servants was towards women and minorities).

A good night on the tele.

Mind Blown!

Keep up, Tailgunner. That meme is at least a month old. There are only the quick and the dead on the Trump Train.