Bird Strike

Gentlepeople – there has been a recent outbreak of Bird strike. Many thanks to those threadsters who email me to let me know. As a result I’m taking a very cautious approach to approving new comments and threadsters.

Many apologies if you comment doesn’t appear.

This entry was posted in Site News. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Bird Strike

Sounds a bit like fly strike that has sheep crawling with maggots in spring and summer. Equally debilitating for blogs.

2. H B Bear

So just the usual loonies then?

3. Alexi the Conservative Russian

Try Buckshot, it will either kill them or give them a nasty pain in the arse for a long, long time. This is from the more gentle me.

4. Botswana O'Hooligan

Another reason why we should have a pension system the same as other countries where the pension is calculated on tax paid during a working life. These bludgers would be out trying to earn a quid and not sitting on their collective arses creating trouble for decent and informative web sites such as this one.

5. pete m

Time for a peace good behaviour application to be sought – how much longer will you let your time be wasted by him?

6. Andrew

How about the mOron strikes and the infinite variety of Grig strikes? Bird makes a more useful and thoughtful contribution.

Robbo
    #2487807, posted on September 4, 2017 at 10:41 am
    What is birdstrike?

A previous commenter named Bird, who cannot be civil.

8. Baldrick

How’s about doing something about the GrigoryM strike too, trying to out Cats:

Robert Mc
    #2484602, posted on August 31, 2017 at 7:03 pm
    On matters geographical. The street namers in Mainland Tasmania are somewhat pretentious, are they not? Middle Terrace, North terrace, South Terrace, Dequetteville Terrace. And not one of them looks like a terrace. Not at all. They just look like streets, some less built-up than others.
    ____________
    Delta A
    #2484610, posted on August 31, 2017 at 7:11 pm
    Yes. And now street names in our tiny town.
    I’m pretty tough, but this is scary stuff.
    _____________
    Robert Mc
    #2484602, posted on August 31, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Baldrick
    #2487946, posted on September 4, 2017 at 12:47 pm
    How’s about doing something about the GrigoryM strike too, trying to out Cats:

Sinc’s decision on who does what.

10. herodotus

What Baldrick says is quite right. It’s a repeat performance and goes against a clear instruction by the Doomlord.

11. Baldrick

And he’s still doing it, even tonight …

Robert Mc
    #2488382, posted on September 4, 2017 at 7:28 pm
    I opined, oh gosh … many days ago now … about the difference between the old birds and the cold birds at the Penneshaw Iga. Just bye the bye, I’ll be in Penneshaw again in a month or three. Don’t get there very often, it’s too far away from Adelaide.

So what does the Doomlord do? Absolutely fucking nothing.

12. Baldrick

Delta A
    #2488417, posted on September 4, 2017 at 8:01 pm
    Just bye the bye, I’ll be in Penneshaw again in a month or three.
    Are you trying to intimidate me?

13. Baldrick

And the end result …

Delta A
    #2488461, posted on September 4, 2017 at 8:33 pm
    I’m retiring from The Cat for a while. This is not because of Robert/Robbie/Grigory’s implied threats, but because I don’t want to clog up the site with the embarrassing drama which arises from his weird interest in me.
    Apologies for all the bs which has led to this. I respect this blog – and most of the posters – too much to allow it to continue.
    But don’t slacken off in your attack of the left, you fabulous Cats. I’ll still be watching.

Bill Mitchell calls Rand Paul a “purity tester” — he never takes responsibility for anything.

Just like the Doomlord.

15. papachango

It’s the time of year for it.. generally starts just before Grand Final weekend.

… oh you mean some blogger?

16. Jannie

There’s something going on which I don’t understand.

Is the issue that Rob/bob/Grig has made a coded or implied threat to Delta along the lines of I know who you are and I know where you live?

Is the Grig also the Bird?

Jannie
    #2488835, posted on September 5, 2017 at 1:30 am

There’s something going on which I don’t understand.

Is the Grig also the Bird?

No, Bird is an intelligent man with an obsession.

Grig and all his sock incarnations is an obsession.
    A total creep.