Open Forum: September 23, 2017

1,469 Responses to Open Forum: September 23, 2017

1. PeterM

I want to know how much Yes is paying for the SMS messages. Telstra wouldn’t be providing them free, would it?

2. Muddy

If the SS’M’ vote goes down and Shorten gets in and vows to do it anyway, it would be a crying shame if no-one publicly used the line “Bill Shorten believes ‘No’ means ‘Yes.”

3. Muddy

It’s not just Telstra, PeterM. I’m with Virgin, and I got one too. Not fecking impressed. But I wouldn’t be surprised if this information was given as a ‘community service.’

4. Snoopy

Especially since he has form.

5. overburdened

I have a close associate in NZ who has taken up with a 50yo woman still sucking on the ‘I’m at Uni’ teat. I suggested that they could come to Oz and use my weekender. She vociferously refused because she won’t catch a plane because she is mindful of her carbon footprint. I advised her that the fing plane is going whether she’s on it or not, and asked her how she managed to get from the UK to NZ, given that it’s a long swim. I have not heard from them since and feel no sense of loss.

6. Nick

A single malt at midday? Mon dieu.

Didn’t a certain Cat own up to whisky on their morning porridge?

8. alexnoaholdmate

Didn’t a certain Cat own up to whisky on their morning porridge?

Don’t.

Just don’t.

I can hear Johanna’s footsteps as we speak.

9. Muddy

My ego requested I repost this from the tail end of the previous page:

10. Muddy

I’ve decided to step in for SRR this evening, so…

Fear not about the quality of modern film making, for it will soon deteriorate badly:

The Hate U Give (book) by Angie Thomas.

A powerful and brave YA novel about what prejudice looks like in the 21st century. Sixteen-year-old Starr lives in two worlds: the poor neighbourhood where she was born and raised and her posh high school in the suburbs. The uneasy balance between them is shattered when Starr is the only witness to the fatal shooting of her unarmed best friend, Khalil, by a police officer. Now what Starr says could destroy her community. It could also get her killed. Inspired by the Black Lives Matter movement, this is a powerful and gripping YA novel about one girl’s struggle for justice. Movie rights have been sold to Fox, with Amandla Stenberg (The Hunger Games) to star.

Look out for a rash of these.

Zulu Kilo Two Alpha
    #2505759, posted on September 23, 2017 at 8:53 pm

A single malt at midday? Mon dieu.

Make it a tot of Brandy in the morning after cleaning of teeth and I’m in.
    No such luck here in euro-weeny land, 0.0000 is the limit.

12. zyconoclast

Get this. My kid is going to the wedding of one of her friends in the next couple of weeks. The girl is a monster believer of ‘vironmental catastrophe. So much so that she claims she won’t have kids and to prove her position she forced her boyfriend to snip himself. Like she didn’t had he own tubes tied, but she got the dude to do it. FMD!

This must be her method of getting past the SSM deal if the survey gets a no vote.’
    Tells her man to become a woman.

13. Cpt Seahawks

I received “the SMS” this morning, on prepaid virgin.

14. old bloke

Where has Dot gone, I haven’t seen any post from him for a while?

15. old bloke

I know that Griggs was banned, was Dot being naughty too?

16. Boambee John

MsDolittle
    #2505744, posted on September 23, 2017 at 8:23 pm
    Minido was brilliant at Charles de Gaulle, her nose bleed got us straight through immigration. Now sipping a DF single malt in Le Marais apartment. Doc is about to take me shopping.

Many years ago young son got us promptly through immigration at LAX by spewing on the floor in the immigration hall.

17. Cpt Seahawks

Tells her man to become a woman.

So why get married if you’re not planning on having kids? For the f’n dress and attention? To trap a man in some unnatural limbo?

18. Snoopy

Nick
    #2505758, posted on September 23, 2017 at 8:51 pm

A mobile number has 10 digits. Given that 0 and 4 are common that leaves 100,000,000 combinations. I’m calling bullshit.

19. Frank

And so it begins.

It’s time to rethink how we treat child sex offenders.

Programs that treat child sex offenders as victims first can break the cycle of abuse.

20. RobK

All three mobiles in my family got a vote yes message. 3/3.

21. Snoopy

It’s time to rethink how we treat child sex offenders.

The problem is that child sex offenders only become known AFTER they have offended. As Bob Ellis was fond of saying, “And so it goes.”

22. Nick

The Coalition for Marriage held their Victorian campaign launch in Melbourne on Saturday night, ahead of rallies across the country in the coming week.

No mention of Mosques ?

23. Makka

The Mighty Cowboys are in the GF!

Fkn awesome!!

24. Myrddin Seren

Missus had a link to some Canadian guy on Spacechook warning about the slippery slope etc.

Thought I would google him up because Spacechook, FakeNews, you never know.

Umm – makes for a pretty ‘interesting’ read:

This Canadian Father Has To Go To Court To Defend His Children Against LGBT School Indoctrination

ETFO* lawyer Kate Hughes argued teachers were mandated by law to positively represent homosexuality, lesbianism, transgenderism: to teach children not just to “tolerate” LGBTQ lifestyle, but to “honour and respect” and “celebrate” it.

Jack Fonseca, Campaign Life Coalition’s senior political strategist, called Hughes’ assertion “a brazen, unashamed admission that indoctrination was the goal.” He told LifeSiteNews that she argued that “teachers have a statutory obligation to celebrate LGBT identities and same-sex relationships, and that if teachers aren’t embedding that celebration into every subject every day, then they’re not meeting the ‘statutory objectives.‘”

* that’s the teacher’s union – who are four square opposed to this guy along with the Province of Ontario government and the school board !

You are going to glow with Pride as your grandkids are done over by a group of Cert IV qualified Gimps at the end-of-year Safe Schools Awards Night. Or else.

25. Nick

I couldn’t bear to see the Rorters win.

Your A.B.C. describing HMAS Hobart as a “battleship.” F.M.S., even a confirmed stubblehopper like me knows that Pusser’s have never operated a battleship, and the last battle thingy they operated was HMAS Australia, scuttled outside Sydney Heads in the late 1920’s..

That’s pretty fucked. The blow-back is going to be fierce.

28. Snoopy

So they mistook the ACL offices for a church?

29. cynical1

It’s time to rethink how we treat child sex offenders.

Victims of a lynching works for me…

30. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

Buy something nice for you and Minido to compensate both of you for the nosebleed. Air travel does horrible things to the nasal passages. I suffer, and travel with lots of nasal sprays to forestall it.

I am busy looking at French wallpaper designs online, to match my sudden ‘French’ period in our lobby. I have the curlicued antique iron and marble console and the large iron-fringed French mirror that sits on it, as discussed on the Cat last year; now I need to disguise an ugly door opening no longer used until another reno takes place there. Hairy has chosen the light fitting to ensure it is not too Frenchified; no chandeliers, he ordered me, but then took over, just in case. There is an antique chandelier shop in Edgecliff and he saw I have their card, for they take assignments to search for what you want. Thwarted.

I thought I had better ‘take an interest’ in his sort of thing too, so I watched a bit of this Rugby League game, which he tells me is the penultimate one, for the Grand Final is next Saturday. It is a very close battle and he is jumping around in excitement, yelling out. Who are we going for? I ask conversationally. Da ones on da right, he says, eyes to screen. The Cowboys? I say, where are they from? Dey are from North Queensland, Lizzie, he says, we are da Roosters, from Eastern Sydney. But the Roosters are on the left, I say in puzzlement. We resolve it in the end: he was looking at the players on the screen, and I was looking at the score banner.

Still, he is pleased I stayed there for a while, but I’m back at the wallpaper now.

31. Muddy

“Burn churches not queers.”

Incitement can only be considered after the ashes have cooled, right?

32. Makka

It’s official. The best Rugby League is played outside NSW. Go Cowboys!

Will be interested on your take on how Gay Paris is going … Moozley-wise.

34. GD

Receiving unsolicited SMS messages on your phones?
    Here is a way to make a complaint.
    For SMS, forward the message to the Spam SMS service on 0429 999 888

Thanks for that. Done.

The New Zulland Labor Party “breath of fresh air” wymminses has made zero impact on the Nationals.
    Greens got bugger all traction too.
    Good.

36. Ian3029

This should be a great Grand Final, go Storm.

37. Snoopy

What’s that? The Kiwi wunderbint didn’t live up to the media hype?

Sad

38. alexnoaholdmate

It’s official. The best Rugby League is played outside NSW. Go Cowboys!

Two QLD teams in the Grand Final.

Again.

The way it should be.

(For those Cats who don’t follow the League and are confused, the Melbourne Storm are almost entirely Queenslanders).

39. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

Eat shit & die commies.

40. I am busy looking at French wallpaper designs online, to match my sudden ‘French’ period in our lobby.

Don’t do it. look at a 1400 to 1700 Japanese motif, a very different art style but makes a great feature wall. Olde worlde french is just overworked pretentious bilge.

41. classical_hero

Overnight my Nana passed away. We’re actually glad she’s gone because she was miserable and wanted to go.

42. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

I got one. WTF!

When you receive a spam SMS message, you can now forward it to the dedicated telephone number 0429 999 888 to report it directly to the ACMA. You will be billed the standard rate for sending SMS messages by your mobile phone provider. Your report will be recorded in the ACMA’s database and used to monitor SMS spam activity.

43. Muddy

GD
    #2505795, posted on September 23, 2017 at 9:49 pm

Receiving unsolicited SMS messages on your phones?
    Here is a way to make a complaint.
    For SMS, forward the message to the Spam SMS service on 0429 999 888
    Thanks for that. Done.

Cheers. Done, and confirmation that my message was received at ACMA. Easy as.
    I’m still having a go at Virgin though.

44. Muddy

classical_hero.
    Sorry to hear that. Grandparents can play very influential roles in our lives.

classical_hero
    #2505802, posted on September 23, 2017 at 10:05 pm

Condolences, classical_ hero – she may have wanted to go, but those left behind can still mourn.

The Australian reporting on today’s illegal SMS terrorism from the Yes campaign. Elderly people, children and Do Not Call registrants upset, frightened and angry. And I see above that a No function was terrorised by violent Yessers.

47. BrettW

From Daily Mail.
    A large brawl involving nearly 50 ‘Middle Eastern’ men broke out at North Cronulla beach because they were fighting over a girl

48. SMS terrorism

Aaaaaaahahahahahaha. CL has the snowflakiest trigger in Australia.

49. Oh come on

m0nty
    #2505618, posted on September 23, 2017 at 4:41 pm
    Yay, I got an SMS from YesEquality

Last time m0nts was this excited to get a text was when David Beckham sent him a smutty proposal. Wrong number, as it turned out.

50. Snoopy

Don’t make me visit Skyscannner.

51. Baldrick

Looks like they had a bit of trouble spelling Churches

52. Snoopy, are you a Grigory sock puppet? Because you are sounding a lot like him.

Sorry to hear that. Grandparents can play very influential roles in our lives.

Both my grandfathers played an important role in my life. One taught me how to manage money, how to invest on the stock market, and how to run a farm in a marginal area.

The other was a World War Two veteran. “Keep your head down. There is only one medal worth having, and that’s the “Returned From Active Service” badge they pin to your civvie jacket. Sitting round a pub table, in company with others wearing the same badge, and telling tall tales, is a good and worthwhile pass time.”

I miss them all. God rest ye merry, grandfathers and grandmothers, all my forebears. I only hope I did half as well.

54. zyconoclast

Sounds like the type that would get her fiance to get a vasectomy before the wedding.

55. Snoopy

Speaking of snowflakiest snowflakes. What’s your problem, mugwump?

56. Muddy

I was about to write what a quiet thread it was tonight, but then entertainment arrived.

From Daily Mail.
    A large brawl involving nearly 50 ‘Middle Eastern’ men broke out at North Cronulla beach because they were fighting over a goat girl

As long as she was over nine years old, any relationship could be consummated, according to the precedent set by the Prophet Mohammad – the perfect man, whose life is an example, to be emulated in every way.

59. Infidel Tiger

Received an illegal SMS from the fags and they wouldn’t accept my FUCK OFF reply. Weak xunts.

60. zyconoclast

classical_hero
    #2505802, posted on September 23, 2017 at 10:05 pm

Condolences.

THE WORLD
    National Party wins New Zealand vote count but Labour’s Jacinda Ardern won’t concede defeat

The Australian
    10:34PM September 23, 2017
    Jamie Walker
    Associate Editor
    Brisbane
    @Jamie_WalkerOz

A jubilant Bill English presented as an winner tonight, but stopped short of claiming a historic victory in the New Zealand election even though his National Party comfortably topped the vote count.

The NZ Prime Minister declared: “The voters have spoken and now we have the responsibility of working to give New Zealand strong and stable government.”

Labour leader Jacinda Ardern congratulated Mr English on winning a “majority of votes” but would not concede defeat, saying the outcome would be decided by negotiations with “kingmaker” Winston Peters, whose New Zealand First party holds the balance of power.

The irascible Mr Peters said he wouldn’t be rushed into choosing between Mr English and Ms Ardern.

The night belonged to National, which won 46.1 per cent of the vote and kicked 10 points clear of Labour in a decisive affirmation of Mr English’s leadership.

Latest from the Oz. Another Labour bint tosses Teddy from the pram “But I did so want to be Prime Minister, I did.”

62. Muddy

That’s what differentiates us as humans, Zulu. Our awareness of the past, present, and future, I mean. At least it used to.

63. Security was tight at the campaign launch, but a small group of protesters managed to get inside. They unfurled a banner which read: “Burn churches not queers.”

If look at Twitter, etc., like Lyle Shelton’s timeline, a very substantive number of the Yes supporter are animated by a burning hatred of Christians and Christianity. These people would really love to see the churches on fire.

64. Muddy

A shortenlist of Labor slogans for the next federal election:
    No Means YES.
    It’s Time … You Just Bent Over and Enjoyed It.
    This Won’t Take Long.

65. zyconoclast

I can hear her tapping away at the keyboard, title of the book, “Whit Hippind”

66. Muddy

It’s six hours past my bedtime and all this peace and quiet makes me focus on my tinnitus.
    Play safely, people. And remember: If it’s not NO, it’s not ON.

67. Snoopy

Wealth is theft.
    A handout, not a hand up.

68. zyconoclast

George Brandis was unavailable for comments as it is hard to hear his voice with his head inserted into Chrissy Pynes @rse.

69. Snoopy

Free grooming for every child.

70. Bela Bartok

I’m on Optus and got the mandatory Yes txt. Authorities notified; Yes campaign emailed to register unhap.
    Optus notified.

Wtf is happening to this country? Churches abused; Mosques and mooslies celebrated and pandered to by all levels of government; bureaucrats running the place with no redress; ACL attacked with no ramifications or interest; No vote ppl abused; local councils virtue signaling; conservatives attacked and physical violence applauded -so long as the violence is directed one way.

And when they’ve won, who’ll pick up the pieces? The kids are being groomed at school by pederasts to fulfil a generational gap for fresh meat.

We are farked.

71. Infidel Tiger

Tigers! It’s happening folks!

Now they’re sounding like Democrats.

73. Muddy

Free grooming for every child.

Sage Stimpy suggested recently that the next big ‘thing’ may be children identifying as adults. (Or adults convincing children they can identify as adults, and in fact are doing so without realising it). So if the ‘child’ (a demeaning and discriminatory term which must be abandoned pronto because it otherises a minority) identifies as an adult, then whatever you want to do with them isn’t an offence. Right? Because biology is an oppressive, patriarchal construct, and we can all be whatever our delusions tell us we can be. *Quack quack.*

OK, definitely *quack* heading off now.

… a very substantive number of the Yes supporter are animated by a burning hatred of Christians and Christianity …

Not a “very substantive number”; an absolute majority.

Play safely, people. And remember: If it’s not NO, it’s not ON.

I’m sitting on the verandah, of the retirement property, overlooking the Avon with a large Scotch, and a good book.

Play safely, people. No kicking, biting, eye gouging or hitting below the belt.

Zulu Kilo Two Alpha, closing down now, out.

76. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

Olde worlde french is just overworked pretentious bilge.

Carpe, I have reached that conclusion on viewing what is available. Too airy fluffy chinzy for us. Yes, the Japanese ancients look good. Still like some of the William Morris too. It’s only for a blocked doorway which may eventually disappear, so it doesn’t matter too much. Perhaps I should call in a trompe d’oeile artist and have an Inigo Jones prospect put in there. It all gets turned into Santa’s Grotto at Christmas anyway and Santa isn’t fussy, as long as he gets his brandy and cake at midnight. 🙂

Watched the last half of ‘Master and Commander’ with Hairy for the umpteenth time, one of our best films of all times, and now not seriously looking at a show on buying acreage in Brittany. Russell Crowe looks like a younger version of Hairy, according to some who knew him back in the day. I see some similarities, quite an Irish face, certainly the same set of the mouth and eyes.

France really does have some interesting bargains, as our friends found in their magnificent house in the Dordogne, bought two years ago for far less than a simple house in inner Sydney.

77. Snoopy

She also has a tattoo of a naked woman on the back of her arm.

Good to see young Frances put that dodgy $60,000 design scholarship to good use.

Infidel Tiger

#2505838, posted on September 23, 2017 at 11:18 pm

Tigers! It’s happening folks!

Sad.
    Tigers to win popular vote.
    Crows to win game.

79. Bruce in WA

Abbott those abs? Ex-PM’s daughter Frances, 26, makes her stunning bodybuilding competition debut – a day after revealing she was ‘so excited’ about voting ‘yes’ in the gay marriage ballot

Next will be breast implants, steroids and a giant clitoris … and she’ll finish up like this.

80. Bruce in WA

Jealousy, thy name is Bruce. Enjoy the drink, bloke.

81. Makka

I’m not opening that Bruce!

82. Bruce in WA

It is safe, Makka … no nudes, I promise 😀

83. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

I hope Stimpy is going well on the new meds; he was a bit worried there about a new psychosis looming. A chronic disease that has to be managed. We are all with you Stimps, hang in there. Cats and Kittehs are all barracking for you and there’s no hurry, just take your time. Like me and my book; haven’t touched it since well before Tahiti, but when you’re solving a two thousand year old mystery, what’s a few more weeks? 🙂

Toddling off now, see y’all tomorrow – ‘Outsiders’ over lunch, yea!

84. Infidel Tiger

Lots of pictures.
    She also has a tattoo of a naked woman on the back of her arm.

Great quads and rump. Unfortunately she has daddy issues.

85. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

Ohhh. Forty five acres and a fully renovated Breton stone farmhouse and a private wing for guests with two barns both also ripe for renovation..
    I’ll have to stay up to check on the price. These shows drag you in.

86. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

Nah. Too much work. Asking price two hundred and sixty nine thousand pounds, including some fees. I prefered the seven acres near the Huelgot forest; I’ve been there, and the Arthurian associations are strong and notable there in relationship to the ancient dolmens and other neolithic sites. Fascinating.

87. Oh come on

Frances Abbott is a personal trainer? Seriously? Is this the same classy looking young woman we so frequently saw during the election campaign in 2013?
    Crikey.

Anyway, waaaaay too blokey a figure for me. And if she keeps up her workout routine, in 30 years she’ll have the figure of Julie Bishop. Nothing to be working towards, IMO.

88. Frances looks terrible. And like her aunt.

89. Oh come on

Bruce, just checked your link to make sure you hadn’t posted a picture of our sinewy FM.

90. Qld Police twitter account now showing rainbow behind the Police badge.

Have they started their campaign to recruit non gender people yet ?

91. twostix

Every catholic family has one lezzo in the making and one lezzo aunt.

What the hell is up with that?

92. Bruce in WA

I’m not that cruel, mate.

93. Bruce in WA

Once upon a time, our Jules weren’t too bad!

94. Infidel Tiger

Credit to Tony. Surrounded by lezzos and still won’t bend.

95. twostix

Qld Police twitter account now showing rainbow behind the Police badge

They’re just signalling club colours to all of the gay pedo rings allowed to operate in the state. #westandwithyou

96. Oh come on

Remember when the bureaucracy used to pretend to maintain a non-partisan facade?

97. twostix

Ole hen pecked tony.

I bet he’d literally give anythjng to have a son around I bet.

98. twostix

I hope his daughter isn’t going to tey and be the son he never had.

Sad when that happens.

99. Oh come on

I’m amazed at how blatantly the public service and big corporates are shilling for the Yessers. You’d think at the very least those driven by the profit motive would not take a public stance for fear of alienating a large chunk of their customer base.

I think the Establishment genuinely the no vote is a tiny, unimportant, inconsequential rabble and they must show their support for the Yessers to avoid their wrath.

Jealousy, thy name is Bruce. Enjoy the drink, bloke.

From someone who has heard the “black dog” howling at the back door,seriously, twice in thirty years, are you traveling all right?

Oh no. Aunty Christine all over again.

102. Bruce in WA

I must admit I have been better … but I’ve been a hell of a lot worse! I’ll get back up again: I have the love of a good woman and family to help me. It’s just at the moment that the … shine … has gone off everything.

Thanks for your concern; enjoy that scotch even more 🙂

103. Oh come on

Body wise, she’s four-fifths of the way there, Twostix. If she got changed into one of her Dad’s cycling outfits and tuck a few handfuls of toilet paper down her bikini bottoms, cut her hair short and wore a face covering helmet, she could pass for a bloke no probs.

104. twostix

Worse though is when the father treats a daughter like a son.

Girls are so sensitive to what they think their fathers want them to be – if they get a whiff of that the father better cross grandkids off the list he’s getting a son with boobs – which a disturbing number of dads are pursuing aggressively these days saying things like “You can kick any boys arse in footy girl!!!” And putting them into the stuff they’d have put their son in. It’s so damaging the girls just wants to play dolls and ballet and hang around with mum but badly wants to please dad and buy into it for him.

Most ridiculous piece of rugby league commentary of the year:

Cowboys halfback Michael Morgan channels Jarryd Hayne as underdogs charge into decider.

Overrated dud Hayne isn’t within cooee of Morgan.

106. 132andBush

F Abbott needs to start eating proper food. Like steak, eggs and chips.

What is it with this Anglo obsession of rake like figures?

Even Nigella has lost too much weight!

Thanks for your concern; enjoy that scotch even more

I’m not a counselor, I’m not qualified to give any form of advice, but I’ve been where you are, and it does suck. Anti – depressants aren’t the axe murder they were thirty ago. Just saying. Get help if you need it. Keep your head down .

108. Oh come on

Raising and observing my young daughter and my even younger son and the way they develop, the proposition that babies are born as blank canvases and their gender is imprinted on them by society is just laughably ridiculous. We never forced my daughter to love dolls and pretty girly things and drawing flowers and unicorns and whatnot. We never forced my two year old son to develop an obsession with trains, buses, earthmoving equipment (but especially trains – absolutely mad about them). These are their interests. If my daughter was a tomboy and my son a tomgirl, this wouldn’t bother me much and I wouldn’t try to change what they play with and what they play, but they’re both pretty typical boys and girls in that regard.

Young kids are perfectly capable of letting you know what they’re interested in. Their parents really don’t need to interfere that much beyond ensuring they’re behaving themselves.

109. twostix

So then what happens is the sons end up with some girl or two in the boys activity. And so parents of the sons roll our eyes at the obvious situation and very sternly order our boys to remember she’s a girl and not to treat her like a boy – no aggression towards her, no fighting, be careful.

Because we’ve all seen what happened when that one boy thought he could treat the token girl like a boy that one time… suddenly it’s all 1859 meltdown that he did that to a girl. Nobody wants their boy to be that boy.

110. Fisky

They unfurled a banner which read: “Burn churches not queers.”

It’s nice to see the Yessers are deep in KKK territory. Nasty people!

111. Fisky

Just imagine if any No campaigners called for gay nightclubs to be burned down! The Yes campaign are a bunch of violent thugs. Horrible people!

112. Oh come on

They unfurled a banner which read: “Burn churches not queers.”

Yes I saw that, too. Thanks for being honest and *finally* confirming your agenda. You don’t give a shit about marriage. You want to “[b]urn churches”.

Figuratively, then literally.

113. Oh come on

From what I’ve seen, kids are perfectly good at getting along together. The main problem is when adults involve themselves in children’s play. It’s so often under the guise of ‘no bullying’. Social Darwinism is out – we must be inclusive in our play, even if one anti-social child is butting into a game of another group of kids and expecting it to be played his or her way. No law of the schoolyard is allowed, no signal to this kid that screwing up another group’s game isn’t the way to be included – oh no. If they try that, a teacher is summoned, and the group is clumsily told to play nicely together. No one learns anything useful from this. The antisocial kid learns that they can behave brattily as they please and all they need to do is hide behind an authority figure who will draw upon some misguided idea about preventing bullying to force the others to accommodate the unsocialised child. The other kids inevitably start to despise the kid, whilst also learning that problem solving is best done via authority figures.

The biggest joke is that teachers never stop telling each other and their classes about how they’re focusing on making students resilient!

114. Oh come on

Holy shit! Remember Valerie Plame from the Bush era? She became a darling of the nutroots crowd and still is to some extent, apparently. Recently, she retweeted an article by a guy called Philip Giraldi:

“America’s J_ws Are Driving America’s Wars” …argues that American J_ws are war-mongering in the Middle East — specifically with respect to Iran — and that J_wish-Americans’ support for Israel creates a “conflict of interest” in foreign policy. Giraldi said the media should “be required to label [American J_ws] at the bottom of the television screen whenever they pop up, eg. Bill Kristol is ‘J_wish and an outspoken supporter of the state of Israel”…[j]ust like labeling “a bottle of rat poison,”

Wow…just wow. Apparently Plame thinks there’s nothing to see here, asserting that the article is

“provocative, but thoughtful…many neocon hawks ARE J_wish.”

Article via Insty.

115. Oh come on

I think a yellow star that J_ws have to wear on their clothing would also be useful so they can be readily identified by the viewers at home, as well as passers-by in the street such as peaceful antifa protesters and the like.

116. Oh come on

The only thing more idiotic than the idea of a grand J_wish conspiracy is the concept of the patriarchy. The patriarchy has got to be the dumbest conspiracy theory of all.

117. classical_hero

Burning churches, how Nazi of them.

118. Burning churches, how Nazi of them.

As CL said this week, it’s no longer a matter of saving Western civilization. It has been already lost. We need urgently now to protect and enrich what remains, a remnant always does, and to earnestly begin the Reconquista.

119. rickw

Departing Majuro this morning, 4 weeks on the road done! Phew!

120. rickw

She also has a tattoo of a naked woman on the back of her arm.

Dare I say that Tony’s toxic bitch of a sister wasn’t content with just wrecking her own family.

121. rickw

Can someone let me know the rally point for Western Civilisation after this impending nightmare is done with?

122. rickw

Burning churches, how Nazi of them.

Munty’s Nazi mates.

123. The rallying point is, of course, upon us. It begins with the defense of marriage.

124. Reminder: I’ll be giving a free talk today entitled:
    Afghan Adventures: A Western Christian Living and Working in an Muslim Country
    to the Illawarra Sub Branch of the NSW National Serviceman’s Association who have kindly opened it up to interested parties.

Date:
    Sunday 24 September 2017

Time:
    11.00am

Venue:
    The Owen Room
    Diggers Club
    82 Church Street
    WOLLONGONG NSW

If you can make it, I’d love to see you there.

125. Empire GTHO Phase III

It’s nice to see the Yessers are deep in KKK territory. Nasty people!

KampainKulturalKaos™

brought to you by the same sons of bitches who tried to install

KrookedKillaryKlinton

in the Oval Office.

126. srr

God declares war on Russia!
    Bearing
    Sep 23, 2017
    God declares war on Russia! Regards, Bearing.

127. Empire GTHO Phase III

The gender fluidity schtick was road tested in Italy by GlobalFilth. It lasted about a week before they realised Italians would rather go Jonestown before they would cop such nonense.

No wonder the average Italian bloke thinks all Anglo-Saxon men are closet homosexuals.

128. Empire GTHO Phase III

Another observation- since I was here last, the popularity of bringing pet canines along for the ride has increased dramatically. Hounds are welcomed and prevalent in retail areas and even inside restaurants.

I asked one chap, why?

“Muslims are scared of dogs” he replied.

129. Atoms for Peace

What will be the name of the tome that will no doubt be written when the Yes campaign loses.
    “The day the rainbow died”
    “What went wong”
    Over to the cats

130. Tintarella di Luna

Muddy
    #2505754, posted on September 23, 2017 at 8:45 pm

What a genius slogan

131. Empire GTHO Phase III

Just as the MSM were shilling for Killary in the US, so Euro media is covering for Merkel.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Spanish Civil War II has begun and the EU is spiralling into a deflation trap.

132. Empire GTHO Phase III

“The day the rainbow died”
    “What went wong”
    Over to the cats

In through the out door? No more!

133. Tintarella di Luna

I was a the Golden Rose Day fundraiser for a very worthy charity – at the same time 8 people on our table- i.e. everyone, received the privacy-invading SMS from the Yes Campaign – every single one

134. 132andBush

“Doesn’t matter, Billy will fix it. No means yes”

135. 132andBush

Received that SMS yesterday as well.
    Sent it to ACMA. Fat lot of good that’ll do.

136. John64

Ol’ Leathery’s Left Wing Re-education Hour this morning could be one for the ages with The Slovenian Hag as the interview guest and an ultra Swampfilth couch collective comprising Katharine Murphy, Frank Elly and Denis Atkins.

Too much for me – no thanks.

137. A Lurker

A brilliant article from Quadrant:

Professor Legutko and I grew up in the same epoch and political environment in the communist tyrannies of Eastern Europe. I escaped and came to Australia as a refugee in 1981, while he became involved with Solidarity in Poland. Now he is a leading member of the European Parliament.

My point of view differs in part from his in that I have more sympathy for today’s voters, who must swim and struggle in the filthy oceans of propaganda the Left elite churns out. But I find his main thesis strikingly true:

“There are increasingly ominous parallels between the communist tyranny we have known and currently developing versions of ‘liberal democracy’ ”.

Totalitarian tendencies in those who increasingly dominate public life in the West – let’s call them the progressive elitists; Legutko hyphenates them, somewhat ambiguously, as “liberal-democrats” – have been pointed out before. It is the way these forces have behaved in Australia during the same-sex marriage and Safe Schools debates that awakened me so sharply. Don’t think me overly dramatic when I say you can smell the totalitarian threat in the air. Yes, right here in Australia.

Oh come on
    #2505892, posted on September 24, 2017 at 2:09 am

Stalin again.

Funknukl soon forgotten by MSM.

140. srr

MILO Declares He Will Speak at UC Berkeley Despite Free Speech Week Cancellation

Former Breitbart Senior Editor MILO still plans to speak at UC Berkeley despite the cancellation of Free Speech Week due to pressure from college administrators.
    [the video at the link starts at 10 minutes. Silence before then …]

MILO held an emergency press conference with Pamela Geller and Mike Cernovich via Facebook live on Saturday to address the issues surrounding Free Speech Week. MILO announced that while the Berkeley Patriot group was forced to shut down the week-long event due to pressure from the UC Berkeley administration, he would still be making an appearance on the college campus to speak to the many free speech advocates that had come to Berkeley.

“First, I’m sorry to say that the student group hosting Free Speech Week has withdrawn its sponsorship,” MILO wrote in a press release. “We were not given advance notice of this and I’m disappointed to have been completely blindsided by their letter, a copy of which is available on my Facebook and YouTube. I do understand their fears and they are right on all counts when they say UC Berkeley is threatening their educational futures. But we cannot host an official university event without a student sponsor.”

MILO had good news however for those that traveled to Berkeley for the event, however, declaring, “We will be hosting an unofficial university event. My security team confirmed to me this morning that the police department will be out in force on Sproul Plaza tomorrow at noon.”

“We will not be deterred. We will proceed no matter what, in whatever format we can, to realize the promise of Free Speech Week and send a message that conservatives will not be bowed by pressure from academics, the media or anyone else,” he continued.

“In my capacity as a private person I will give a speech every day from Sunday to Wednesday on the steps of Sproul Plaza and speak at length on the subjects Free Speech Week was advertised to cover,” MILO explained. “Although without student sponsorship we can no longer offer our speakers the police protection that would have come with an officially registered event at UC Berkeley, we nevertheless invite the Berkeley PD to make peaceable assembly in Sproul Plaza safe in the coming week, so that I, and anyone else who would like to speak in his or her capacity as a private citizen, can exercise our Constitutional rights without bodily harm. I will be joined tomorrow on the Berkeley campus by Mike Cernovich, Lauren Southern, Sabo, Ariana Rowlands, Lisa de Pasquale, and Pamela Geller.”

MILO continued to criticize Berkeley and the administrators’ actions in weeks leading up to the event:

UC Berkeley hypocritically named this academic year its “Year of Free Speech,” which is something you’d only do if you had a really serious PR problem. That PR problem will be worse, not better, today, and Berkeley has only itself to blame. The administration has done everything in its power to crush its own students’ aspirations. UC Berkeley may have a deservedly poor reputation for free speech, and its students will graduate knowing less than when they came in as freshmen, but you have to give the school credit: they are masters of bureaucratic dirty dealing.

“Under the terms currently offered to us by the university, Berkeley Free Speech Week could be more safely held in a London no-go zone or in a Paris Shariah-compliant area,” MILO declared. “It would be safer to stand in a Stockholm ghetto and blame Muslims for the rape epidemic in Sweden than to embrace free speech in Berkeley, a town that considers ANTIFA its unofficial police force. Nonetheless, we will be continuing with our plans, albeit in modified form. I had hoped to use this press conference to discuss the speakers and events planned for Berkeley Free Speech Week. And I will. But that has become a little more complicated as of late last night. The first thing to tell you is that there will indeed be speeches and rallies this week, beginning tomorrow on the UC Berkeley campus.”

MILO then addressed the fans that may have traveled a long distance just to attend the event and offered to remedy the situation as best he could:

Even though I lay the blame for this event squarely at the feet of UC Berkeley administrators, I am going to make it right for the people who traveled in. Please forward your flight tickets, train receipts and hotel reservations to [email protected]. We have a huge surprise planned for you tomorrow. I deeply appreciate the efforts freedom-loving Americans have gone to in order to support this event and I am personally grateful to the fans who came in from all four corners of the earth. I want you to know that I share your frustration with the administration and with the media, and that I will take care of you.

“We will see you at noon tomorrow on Sproul Plaza at UC Berkeley, and we will speak, come hell or high water,” MILO declared in his Facebook Live video. “No matter what the administration does, no matter the actions of the students, we will be there.”

A Lurker
    #2505944, posted on September 24, 2017 at 7:09 am

In 1940s-1950s ALP/unions totalitarian threat was in the air. Laurie Short was bashed by the Stalinists.

142. Snoopy

Mass acid attack in London. Who could be responsible?

143. cynical1

“Progressivism” is shaping up as a bigger shambles the Nazism, Communism, and Islamism.

If the average person was a evil as we are painted, there would be an absolute epidemic of
    “poofter bashing” going on.

But no, the homos are just useful idiots like school teachers, politicians, Muslims and big business.

Unless the Koran supports queer marriage, how does this end well?

144. Snoopy

Acid attack – Police said the attack is not believed to be linked to terrorism.

That’s quick work. Just as impressive when police quickly deduced Taffy White Van-man was a terrorist.

145. A Lurker

Mass acid attack in London. Who could be responsible?

Acid attacks, I believe, have in the past been the favoured method of Pakistani Muslims.

146. Boambee John

Oh come on
    #2505813, posted on September 23, 2017 at 10:39 pm
    m0nty
    #2505618, posted on September 23, 2017 at 4:41 pm
    Yay, I got an SMS from YesEquality

m0nty seems to be going through a bi-curious phase, what with his recent fascination with Benjy “slim hips” Law and wanting me to dance for him.

Or perhaps he is considering transitioning?

147. DrBeauGan

We are being squashed between the sad buggers with a need to control others and the even sadder buggers who beg to be told what to think and feel and do.

I got an SMS from YesEquality!

Via Optus – but could be via a sold phpne no. database – even Local Councils sell them?
    Get unsolicited Sales calls via mobile recently (funeral insurance).

A Christian mate’s it’s OK to Vote NO beat it by several days and I’ve already voted – too late, BUMSEX code.

149. Snoopy

Malcolm Farr’s news.com.au is spinning the widespread community anger at unsolicited text messages as “confusion”.

In other words, if you are pissed off, you must be stupid.

sad buggers with a need to control others

Those who can’t control themselves* seek to mitigate it by controlling others, so it will always end in tears.

*Negative emotions.

151. ZK2A;

Well said. With that sort of mindset “It’s time to spread the wealth”, I’ll bet good money on the reintroduction of death duties, and a wealth tax of some sort.

My nasty little mind can see a 5% ‘one off’ Budget Repair Tax coming up on all Super Balances over $200k.

152. Peter Castieau

Presumably Insiders this morning will be dedicated to finding creative ways to justify head butting a former PM.

Has anyone seen any CCTV footage?

153. Boambee John

Fisky
    #2505885, posted on September 24, 2017 at 1:23 am

Within every modern “progressive” lefty (morning m0nty) there is a black uniformed, jackbooted, SS Ober Gruppen Fuhrer just waiting to slough off his or her marshmallow outer shell and strut down the street kicking those presumptuous fools who think they have rights like freedom of speech.

154. cynical1

And another thing, why is sodomy “Gay”.

Queer is more apt.

Still I suppose “Homosexual marriage” or “Queer marriage” doesn’t sound as nice.

The love that dare not speak its name…

Like arranged marriages with twelve year olds.

I suppose next year’s form will be:

“Do you support Islamic traditional marriage? And if not,why not? you racist bigot”.

The change of the guard at the ALP with Lord Waffleworth’s imminent demise?
    Waffleworth was merely RGR phase II?
    Plibs will be phase III?

156. srr

Squatting Slav TV: Racist Viral Rap Video Isn’t Racist?
    Squatting Slav TV

157. Snoopy

Please! Show some respect. It’s Denis ‘Foxtail’ Atkins.

slough off his or her marshmallow outer shell

Wrong.
    They’re cowards, not heroes; the type who would kick the homeless in their sleep.

159. Boambee John

cynical1 at 0755

“The love that dare not speak its name…” is now the love that won’t shut up!

160. Boambee John

egg at 0802

The “marshmallow outer shell” is the reality, the rest is how they like to see themselves, but someone else has to do the antifa bit.

161. Senile Old Guy

I feel comfortable about the gender split of my literary choices — this year I’ve so far read nine books by women and five by men. But a quick scan of those books reveals a different skew: a disturbing lack of ethnic diversity. In my to-read pile are books like Underground Railroad by black American novelist Colson Whitehead and The Return by Libyan writer Hisham Matar, but the books I’ve read are authored by a pretty monocultural bunch. Natalie Kon-yu, a lecturer at Victoria University, began working with the Stella Prize organisers to establish a Diversity Count in 2016. But an author’s diversity can be difficult to establish.

That is from the ABC, who are obsessed with “diversity”. Unlike the author, I read books for entertainment and education. If the book is entertaining (mystery, thriller, science fiction) or educational (nature, photography, history), I don’t give a toss about the author’s “diversity”. It is all boring identity politics.

162. Crossie

Random my foot. Every phone in our house, four in total, received the “Vote Yes” message. If it was just one or even two they could claim so but 100% is not random.

163. Caveman

If the Yes vote gets up, be ready for, Jim’s SSM.

164. Fergus

The writer of that bit of angst should be more snivelling, and less lazy, and read her diversity books in their original language – people have to do that with the Koran to “understand” it properly.

165. Crossie

They have no choice but to promote diversity. Since their crap is not selling they have to generate money some other way and extracting it from the government is the most efficient and effective money spinner.

166. Baldrick

That is from the ABC, who are obsessed with “diversity”.

… of everything, except opinion.

It fixes it SOG.

167. Twitter arguments are quite revealing. Today I extracted from a Yes supporter, among other things, the assertion that marriage is simply a creature of the state. Therefore, he declared, both, that the state can decide whatever marriage is, and that only the state has the power to confer the marital state on a couple, what have you. He said this wasn’t even worth disputing. Well, I did dispute it, and I said that he himself disputed this. How else do we explain his insistence that denying same-sex marriage to gays contravened their human rights which are supposed to be respected by states. His response was, so to say, Benthamite. He claimed that what I’d just said was piffle. I disagreed. I noted, further, that the UDHR agreed with me and declared marriage a human right and therefore no mere creature of the state to do as it pleased with it. His response, so far, was to block me. All in all, an entirely instructive argument and discloses well the beliefs and practices of Yes supporters.

168. miltonf

Waffleworth was merely RGR phase II?

Exactly

cynical1
    #2505968, posted on September 24, 2017 at 7:55 am
    And another thing, why is sodomy “Gay”.

Euphemisms.

Hungarian-Aussie John Rigo’s essay on the Stalinist propaganda war being waged against the Australian democracy is so ominous and utterly brilliant, I have just bought a Quadrant Online subscription (H/T Lurker).

171. Tintarella di Luna

classical_hero
    #2505802, posted on September 23, 2017 at 10:05 pm

Condolences and sympathy – may she rest in peace.

172. What the fuck is she on about??

Socialism.

I thought that was blatantly obvious.

Of. Pure it was. If people were actually educated like they always rabbit on about, the response across the entire country would be the same.

But she knows damned well their miseducation has worked, so millions of young Australians will respond as this very, very decrepit old chestnut is some sort of brilliant new idea rather than the tired old plank of the Communist Manifesto which it actually is.

173. Boambee John

From Bolt

Andrew Bolt Blog Posts
    WHAT DOES ASTRO LABE NOT GET ABOUT HEAD INJURIES?
    Andrew Bolt, Herald Sun
    September 23, 2017 11:25pm
    Astro Labe, the anarchist and gay-marriage supporter who said he’d had “half a skinful” when he headbutted Tony Abbott, should have learned a lesson eight years ago when he failed to properly help a mate who’d fallen on his head.

He’d been drinking then, too, said the coroner.

(Thanks to reader Alan RM Jones.)

174. Atoms for Peace

Just looking at Diplomatic passports and entitlements to same. Question; do spouses receive those passports as well ? Only asking as curious about how people with drug trafficking convictions handle travel.

175. Fergus

Classical_hero,
    peace in her rest.

176. Boambee John

Asstro Lube seems to be a fine upstanding citizen.

An appearance on Q and A beckons.

Tom
    #2505986, posted on September 24, 2017 at 8:26 am

Political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union
    From Wikipedia,
    There was systematic political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union, based on the interpretation of political opposition or dissent as a psychiatric problem. It was called “psychopathological mechanisms” of dissent.
    During the leadership of General Secretary Leonid Brezhnev, psychiatry was used to disable and remove from society political opponents (“dissidents”) who openly expressed beliefs that contradicted the official dogma.

178. Boambee John

Atoms at 0840

Spent a posting on a diplomatic passport once. Wife also got one, kids didn’t.

179. cynical1

cynical1
    #2505968, posted on September 24, 2017 at 7:55 am
    And another thing, why is sodomy “Gay”.

Euphemisms.

Yes, “pooh jabbing” just don’t cut it as the right “euphemism”.

180. Boambee John

PS A while ago such luminaries as members of the AOC also got them, probably still do.

181. alexnoaholdmate

Mass acid attack in London. Who could be responsible?

Was at that same tube station three weeks ago.

When you hear about a terrorist attack in Boston, or Mumbai, or Tell Aviv, you’re appalled – but it’s still a place you’ve never been to.

When it happens in a place you personally know quite well, it really hits home just how unsafe the world has become.

Because it could have been you.

182. Makka

Very true. Most Australians below 35 have no clue whatsoever about the horrors of Socialism or the torment people endured under the Soviets. As we know, those who don’t/won’t/can’t learn from history are condemned to repeat it. This is why the left are so determined to control the education process and its content while removing the teaching of real history. Of course, we see plenty of resources dedicated to teaching our kids the history of Nimattjira mob from NE SA (woop woop) which is so valuable to their future endeavours. This is what passes for History Ed in this country.

183. twostix

What the communist left are doing is telling, not just dog whistling but actually telling mentally ill dregs of society like “astro labe”, the acl bomber, “burn churches” man, etc that they have a green light to act out their violent impulses right now.

All communist movements do this – form brigades of the violent mentally ill.

184. alexnoaholdmate

I’m offering 3/1 that the guy who headbutted Abbott will be Australian of the Year.

The odds would be even shorter, if Abbott’s sister wasn’t firming as the favourite.

185. Geriatric Mayfly

From the Message Boards
    Gays Commemorate Historic Sexual Offences Act 1967 (The Wolfenden Report) Private Eye

Had Wolfenden the Weak known what was to come, he would surely never have let the ‘gay’ genie out of the bottle. The Eighth Earl of Arran sponsored the Bill in the Lords, and warned the shirt-lifters not to take advantage of our traditional national tolerance by flaunting their perversion (or ‘disability)as the trendy traitor Roy Jenkins preferred to call it). Before that shameful day, an Englishman’s bottom was his castle, and woe betide those who attempted to breach it! I speak as a proud descendant of Judge John Bray, the scourge of the Western Assizes, who sentenced the so-called ‘Bugger of Winchester’ – a motley gang hanged for sodomy in 1623. He must be spinning in his grave as today’s bench-warmers oblige the sodomites’ every whim. Speak English

I studded the legle system at uni and there’s all sort’s of descrimination stil going on. Did you know you can still be hanged for arse-ing in the royal dockyard? learn from history ppl! Jace 91

Arson, you illiterate imbecile.Jon

lets not spit hare’s. Jace 91

animals atitude’s are changing to! they are so much more tolerant than the old day’s and thats got to be a positive thing first them male pengin’s got marry-ed in the zoo then the duck’s went gay in arundel then the poler bare’s in the wildlife park in scotland then more pengin’s in canada then the lesbian alatross’s in hawai! go for it guys!Darling Deneyze

186. They are saying it was randomly generated numbers. Given the number of Cats that got one, I don’t believe that at all.

Got one at 1820 last night.

187. Snoopy

Monty described perfectly. A commo urger.

188. alexnoaholdmate

Surely, GM, that was satire.

Surely.

Surely.

The 2% Budget Repair Levy already applies to the taxable component of super lump sums.
    Brought to you by the LNP.

190. Rabz

Abbott’s daughter looks absolutely hideous. Why people take ‘roids is beyond me.

Crossie
    #2505978, posted on September 24, 2017 at 8:17 am

I’m sorry to disagree, but the range of mobile numbers is well known and computers can call millions of numbers in literally minutes if not hours.

Here in Austria we have a wired phone that is never ever been used and even I don’t know the number, yet we have at least 3 daily calls on it. Nobody ever picks it up of course.

192. Baldrick

It’s the fat champagne socialist version of Insiders on the couch this morning. Very wise to give Katherine Murphy her own.

Baldrick
    #2506011, posted on September 24, 2017 at 9:04 am

Obesity epidemic?

194. Makka

Insiders : Fuknukl is not one of us! Vote Yes.

Too late Barrie.

195. candy

She also has a tattoo of a naked woman on the back of her arm.

She looks strong and well but kind of seedy in that competition. The Abbott girls always looked fresh and lovely young women. Wonder how the other two fared? The abuse heaped on their father must have made life difficult.

Funny how when Frances smiles she is almost the spitting image of the Aunty Christine.

196. I see Trump has picked fights with NBA and NFL stars. A lot more people love Steph Curry than love him.

197. Baldrick

Of course TheirABC is going to run interference against a former prime minister who was very emphatic as to the motivation of his attacker, a homo-hoedown supporter:

Insiders ABC @InsidersABC
    The circumstances of the Tony Abbott headbutt are not disputed, but the motive clearly is…

198. Crossie

Brought to you by the LNP.

Frau Blucher-Plibersek will make sure that we don’t get to hoard any money she considers belongs to “the proletariat” or more commonly known as nomenklatura.

199. Rabz

Just as they lurve Krapernick as well, eh monty?

How’s that working out? Oh, that’s right, ratings are plummeting.

200. twostix

Eveyday now we see why the perfect sympatico between the left and arab islam exists at this time.

Same thought process, same tactics, same spirit animating them. The muslim cries out in pain “I am oppressed” as his neighbour lets off another nailbomb at a kids concert.

The leftist cries out in pain “you are a nazi!” as his Twitter friend bombs your church and head butts you.

Both cry out “you are an oppressor” as they have the statw crush you for saying something wrong.

Both movments have a laiety whose entire power structure sits on a foundation of violence – soft violence through captured state power and institutions and hard violence by mentally ill shock troops when that is not enough – against opponents.

201. Makka

I see Trump has picked fights with NBA and NFL stars.

Lol, that’s a pretty sad squirrel.

202. Geriatric Mayfly

It’s the fat champagne socialist version of Insiders on the couch this morning.

Great pic Baldrick. A glimpse inside the ABC commo bunker, while outside the window capitalism runs riot.

203. vr

Push for Gender Equality in Tech? Some Men Say It’s Gone Too Far

Here is the best part —

One radical fringe that is growing is Mgtow, which stands for Men Going Their Own Way and pronounced MIG-tow. Mgtow aims for total male separatism, including forgoing children, avoiding marriage and limiting involvement with women. Its message boards are brimming with activity from Silicon Valley, Mr. Altizer said.

204. lotocoti

It’s the fat champagne socialist version

How do they prevent that amount of smug in one location from going critical?

LOL.

Hey, Golden State Warriors, President Trump honors winners, not whiners

‘Tell That Son of a B**** He’s Fired’: Trump Blasts NFL Anthem Kneelers

Oh and just so you know M0nty:

Rasmussen Poll: 34% Less Likely to Watch NFL Because of Anthem Protests

Multimillionaire “whiners”? Ouch.

206. Chris

I got one when I turned on my phone last night.
    It doesn’t have to be a brute-force random – someone could get a list of real numbers without any names from their workplace. But lets see – 15 million mobiles times $0.02 per text – maybe $300,000 – one of the big telcos has been quite a donor. I wonder if its declared to the electoral commission?

207. Crossie

Then if the range is known the computer has obviously been programmed for blanket callout. They may not know who we are but nobody will be left out. Still not random.

208. twostix

The exact same play as they run for a muslim terrorist.

When the violence behins in earnest you know what to expect from the media.

“Motive unknown”
    “Fears of an homophobicbacklash”

209. Peter Castieau

So in the usual mind numbing way the conclusion so far, it’s okay to head butt a former PM and renewables and subsidies don’t raise electricity prices!

210. zyconoclast

The public service should stay out of it. Using our taxes to hit us over the head with their SSM dildo is just an unacceptable use of our money. Possibly in breach of their code of conduct as well.

The problem with the corporates is that essentially in Australia you have a duopoly or oligopoly structure. You cannot directly or indirectly avoid using the likes of Qantas, Virgin, Telstra, Optus, nearly all major sporting codes etc.
    So you end up paying for their SSM promotion whether you like it or not.

It is easy to pick on small/medium operators like Coopers beer or the childrens entertainment company in Canberra who sacked their vote no contractor.

But picking on them doesn’t actually change anything.

211. twostix

It’s not random it’s easy to buy phone number lists and spam them. It’s seedy as hell.

The probably spammed random numbers in the list – that’s where the random line sprouted.

Obviously the fact tgat they’re lying about it means they’re nervous about the public finding out the truth.

212. Geriatric Mayfly

WORLD BREAKING NEWS
    Pope accused of heresy by theologians.

Frank will wear this like a badge of honour.

213. min

Plibersek pushing for renewables and asserting that they are cheaper than coal, and all countries going this way . Barry of course not asking for the data to support her assertions. W

214. Surgical mask – check.
    Nitrile gloves – check.
    Everlast – check.

Ok. Let’s discuss ssm.

215. LeBron James called Trump a bum, LOL. What next, Trump disses the Mouseketeers and has a rap feud with Big Bird?

216. Ragu

I sniff a yuuuge class action

217. twostix

You’re partly responsible for abusing and manipulating that broken mans fragile mind into deciding to assault a former prime minister m0nty.

You used him.

218. Ragu

has a rap feud with Big Bird?

Don’t be stupid. It would be talking on the street with Murray

219. OneWorldGovernment

What gets me about the Tony Abbott headbutt thing is where were the Tasmanian Police, AFP or even ASIO.

If anyone can just walk up to a former Australian PM and do that then what security do we the people have?

220. twostix

What next for president Donald Trump?

Four months ago you were explaining that he would be in the middle of being impeached for being a Russian spy right now.
    So we won’t ask you.

221. Murray would destroy Trump. Ovejita is his secret weapon.

222. Makka

Still waiting for any evidence that Ratfucker’s godson was clocked and didn’t walk into a sign.

223. H B Bear

That is from the ABC, who are obsessed with “diversity”.

As handed down from the mount by Googles G – Asian-American, box ticking management approach. “Hey I’m not a racist have a look at this.”

Crossie
    #2506026, posted on September 24, 2017 at 9:18 am

OK, it’s a matter of semantics then.

When I’m home we regularly get calls from a certain charity, with the greeting ” good morning etc. “Mr Good”. I politely say “sorry wrong number” and hang up. We have a silent number. Is it random or what?

225. 26, I am not expecting indictments this year. They will roll out closer to the mid-terms. There is just so much corruption to investigate, Mueller has a bigger job than Elliot Ness.

226. Peter Castieau

Wrapping up the couch decide it’s definitely AbbottSatan’s fault!

Truly.

227. alexnoaholdmate

Meh. The message of the Pope’s heresy seems to have been spearheaded by the SSPX.

So no real news there.

It doesn’t mean they’re wrong, necessarily – just that, well, they would say that, wouldn’t they?

228. twostix

Trumps asaault on the lefts cultural beachhead in the eveymans world is pitch perfect.

I remember when the left spurned and avoided sports – being unsporting atomised losers as they are. Then they realised they didn’t have to actually play the sport – they could just take it over and make it another political weapon.

229. twostix

Monty is definitely not talking about his little mate anymore.

Violence done, pat on the head given, message sent, next!

230. Snoopy

Maybe the unemployed Kaepernick can feign a dicky heart and get on the US DSP.

231. Geriatric Mayfly

Perish the thought of 666 having ducked inside that saloon for snifter, and the astro-cockroach going full mental.

232. Peter Castieau

Barrie doesn’t like the idea of the DPRK being totally destroyed.

233. another nagger from Yes! at 0920.
    Both sent on to GDs number.

234. alexnoaholdmate

Here is what Monty says today:

26, I am not expecting indictments this year. They will roll out closer to the midterms.

Here is what Monty said at the start of the month:

So many Trumpkins are facing lengthy stretches in pokey. Nought to Nixon by November

Knowing that Monty’s story would no doubt change and he would try to wriggle out of his predictions when they inevitably failed – always check what Monty tells you – I wrote at the time:

I have screen-shotted this claim by Monty. We shall return to it in November.

We didn’t even get that far.

Sad.

235. I also see Trump has started failing on tax, after failing on Obamacare. Latest is that he has abandoned his campaign pledge of a 15% corporate rate, in favour of 20%. Ryan and McConnell won’t get that through either, because the Freedom Caucus won’t accept anything more than 16%. By the time Chuck and Nancy get their hands on it, the bill will probably raise it to 40%.

236. Alex, I expect that by November it will be undeniable that Trump is replaying Watergate. As to whether Trump has the sense of shame to resign by then, I doubt it.