So I’m going to be travelling extensively over the next couple of months and need to know what tv series I should be watching. I prefer to binge watch shows.
At the moment I have finished watching:
- Gomorrah seasons 1&2: An Italian gangster series with subtitles. Highly recommended. Will be watching season 3 in the next two weeks.
- Billions season 1: Corrupt US Attorney v Libertarian hedge fund owner. Awesome. Will be watching season 2 asap – season 3 starts end of the month on Stan (I don’t have Stan so will have to wait for another long flight) and huge wrap around advert on the AFR this morning.
- Ballers seasons 1,2 & 3. Easy watching on a plane while downing your 5th or 6th Jack Daniels on the rocks (don’t get me started on QANTAS not having scotch on their flights anymore).
- Altered Carbon season 1: Science fiction detective story. Loved it. I had read the books and the first season, while slightly different, should please the fans.
- The Expanse season 1: Science Fiction thriller type thing. Read the first book of the series but not sufficiently intrigued to read any of the others. Watched first season that covers about 3/4 of the first book. Still not hooked on the series.
- The American House of Cards seasons 1&2: Political corruption story with Kevin Spacey. I have enjoyed the first two seasons but now with Spacey having been sacked I’m not keen to proceed as the story probably won’t end well.
- Silicon Valley season 4: Cute. Easy watching on a plane …
Okay. So what am I missing? What are the must watch shows out there that I have yet to discover?