Monday Forum: May 28, 2018

1,496 Responses to Monday Forum: May 28, 2018

OneWorldGovernment
    #2722741, posted on May 29, 2018 at 2:20 am

And it would put the USA next door to the mad German State who are now playing with Putin and Emperor Xi.

Anyone trusting the Germans is mad.
    Our Co. had a chance to do business with them a while back, but they choose to destroy a village instead, in order to expand a brown coal mine.

2. Armadillo

Someone needs to be tweeting these hypocrites. Constantly. Nothing personal. Just asking what their opinion is on exactly the same issue on “their” side. Only needs to be a question, or a link to one of their articles defending exactly the same thing they are criticising.

3. OneWorldGovernment

I get lost.

Is it the Australian Commonwealth Government
    OR
    Is it the Australian Federal Government?

Whichever but it more seems like The United Nations Australian Government.

UNaustralia.

Wednesday Race 4 Sha Tin horse #12 “MASSIVE MOVE’ eaw.
    expect longish odds

5. OneWorldGovernment

Mark A

Couldn’t access that article but reflect on this.

And please back in the 1970’s Germany was the place to go in my trade.

And I now have my Sister’s son up Northern Germany with 2 sons with his German wife.

I can nearly trace German miners into England yea back when they may have become part of my ‘bitza’ bloodline.

The Great German Meltdown
    by Victor Davis Hanson Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Every 20 to 50 years in Germany, things start unraveling. Germans feel aggrieved. Ideas and movements gyrate wildly between far left and far right extremes. And the Germans finally find consensus in a sense of victimhood paradoxically expressed as national chauvinism. Germany’s neighbors in 1870, 1914, 1939—and increasingly in the present—usually bear the brunt of this national meltdown.

Germany is supposed to be the economic powerhouse of Europe, its financial leader, and its trusted and responsible political center. Often it plays those roles superbly. But recently, it’s been cracking up—in a way that is hauntingly familiar to its European neighbors. On mass immigration, it is beginning to terrify the nearby nations of Eastern Europe. On Brexit, it bullies the British. On finance, it alienates the southern Europeans. On Russia, it irks the Baltic States and makes the Scandinavians uneasy by doing business with the Russian energy interests. And on all matters American, it increasingly seems incensed.

6. Armadillo

Where’s the tip from, Mark?

7. OneWorldGovernment

Mark A
    #2722750, posted on May 29, 2018 at 2:51 am

Wednesday Race 4 Sha Tin horse #12 “MASSIVE MOVE’ eaw.
    expect longish odds

Wait

I joined that reverse betting bizo when it was first set up in Tasmania.

Back then there were not enough members AND I thought they were ripping off too much tax.

I saw that you mentioned it the other day and I ask – are you up or down on BetFair?

#2722752, posted on May 29, 2018 at 2:57 am

Where’s the tip from, Mark?

Me, and I’m going 50*250 it’s my longshot system, if less than 10/1 no bet

9. Armadillo

are you up or down on BetFair?

I don’t gamble. I’m a bookmaker.

OneWorldGovernment
    #2722753, posted on May 29, 2018 at 3:03 am

I can honestly say that I could make a living from punting, but for 2 things, I like my job and my wife does not like me gambling. I love it.

OneWorldGovernment
    #2722751, posted on May 29, 2018 at 2:57 am \

Germany still has many mines and many millions of tons of black coal reserves.

They elected to close those in favor of brown coal and open cut.

Hypocrites much?

12. OneWorldGovernment

Mark A
    #2722757, posted on May 29, 2018 at 3:10 am

OneWorldGovernment
    #2722753, posted on May 29, 2018 at 3:03 am

LOL

Difficult that.

13. None

Read the great German meltdown. How often have I said it? Build a fence around it nuke the joint.

14. OneWorldGovernment

#2722756, posted on May 29, 2018 at 3:10 am

are you up or down on BetFair?

I don’t gamble. I’m a bookmaker.

When I was a kid I used to love helping a Bookie Mate of Dad’s.

When I went to Melbourne I made it a point to go and have a beer in the, then, Bookmakers Club.

15. Armadillo

Punters should drink more. It’s my only advice.

Ah, Gauloises (froggy fags) Don’t know if they are still around.
    Without filters, they kicked you like a mule. You knew you were smoking.
    Good thing I gave up smoking soon after starting.

#2722762, posted on May 29, 2018 at 3:18 am

Punters should drink more. It’s my only advice.

You would say that wouldn’t you?

18. Armadillo

Punters should refrain from smoking. It’s expensive and cuts into your disposable income.

19. Armadillo

A couple of joints before you look at the Form Guide is excusable.

20. OneWorldGovernment

Mark A
    #2722758, posted on May 29, 2018 at 3:14 am

Germany still has many mines and many millions of tons of black coal reserves.

They elected to close those in favor of brown coal and open cut.

A cousin of mine gave me a book, that I gave away, that talked about the German Coal diviners. LOL.

Agree. Shit loads of coal in Germany and Poland.

None
    #2722760, posted on May 29, 2018 at 3:15 am

I have some good memories of the place, but as I’m getting older and see things in a different, more critical light, I have to say, Go ahead.

There is something in the German psyche that is very unpleasant to be polite.
    Not talking about individuals.

OneWorldGovernment
    #2722767, posted on May 29, 2018 at 3:27 am

Agree. Shit loads of coal in Germany and Poland.

Within my grasp now, that’s where my next piece of crust is coming from.

23. OneWorldGovernment

Mark A
    #2722768, posted on May 29, 2018 at 3:28 am

There is something in the German psyche that is very unpleasant to be polite.
    Not talking about individuals.

Islam!

24. Armadillo

Oh, and always take note of the “tipsters” in the paper. They are the tracks equivalent of a Climate Scientist.

Cushy job, rarely correct and never held accountable. Much like the weatherman, but better paid.

25. OneWorldGovernment

Mark A
    #2722769, posted on May 29, 2018 at 3:30 am

Agree. Shit loads of coal in Germany and Poland.

Within my grasp now, that’s where my next piece of crust is coming from.

Great to hear.

I always enjoy hearing success.

OneWorldGovernment
    #2722770, posted on May 29, 2018 at 3:31 am

There is something in the German psyche that is very unpleasant to be polite.
    Not talking about individuals.

Islam!

I think you hit the nail there, they always had a love affair with Islam, no wonder they took to it like fish to water recently.

What explains the UK’s love for Islam but?

27. OneWorldGovernment

Armadillo

How’s your bowling club going.

I used to join local bowling clubs no matter where I went.

Probably got lots of lapsed memberships all over the old Australia.

None in the current UNaustralia.

#2722771, posted on May 29, 2018 at 3:31 am

LOL

Early on I had the tipsters factored into my rating software.
    What a big mistake.

29. Armadillo

What explains the UK’s love for Islam but?

Fear.

30. One for Sinc from BBC News.

Article accompanied by a photo of Serge Gainsbourg (with Jane Birkin if I’m not mistaken). Not the most flattering photo of him, though it does manage to hide the size of his hooter (in real life his nose would arrive 5 minutes before he got there.)
    Now there is one man who made Mick Jagger look like an altar boy.
    Gainsbourg – dated Bardot, & was so stunned by her he was struck dumb for the duration of the date. She phoned him later that night & told him to write her a love song to make up for it. By daylight he’d penned Two number one singles for her.
    Took up with Jane Birkin after Bardot decided to remain with her husband. On their first date he got her to a hotel room, before “anything could happen” he passed out drunk & stayed that way for the weekend.
    One of his album covers was him half-naked on a bed beside his early teenaged daughter, who was in her knickers. Outrageous – the chattering classes were horrified, so the masses all bought an album to see for themselves.
    Most famous in the west for being on a French television panel show with Whitney Houston, and telling her, in English, that he’d “like to fuck you”.
    …. quite an improvement on Q&A.

31. Armadillo

How’s your bowling club going.

Head above water. It’s interesting what volunteers have built across our entire bowling district over the years. Nowadays the board members sit about discussing what Government grant is available.

Sad.

32. OneWorldGovernment

Mark A
    #2722773, posted on May 29, 2018 at 3:39 am

What explains the UK’s love for Islam but?

What explains the UK’s love for Islam?

Occidental Studies undertaken by the “elite” colleges in former Universities of the UK.

Most, if not all UNiversities, are crap places for knowledge nowadays.

Look at what the English Foreign Service did to Israel.

Rudyard Kipling was far more honest than any of those pricks.

One of the greatest knowledge ‘tags’ I ever received was a bloke that said something like, “An author that talks about a NEW idea is merely reflecting the current ‘wave’.

In other words Karl Marx never had an original idea in his life but was merely reflecting the current trends he observed about him.

The EUcommunist drive has been there before The filthy French Revolution.

33. Armadillo

A local club got a Government grant a couple of years back for $40k to update its green lighting. It’s been on a couple of times since. Never mind the club house roof leaks like a sieve. Not within the “guidelines” administered by half a dozen admin staff in Sydney pumping out propaganda. They got the grant. Yay!!!

34. OneWorldGovernment

#2722780, posted on May 29, 2018 at 4:00 am

Then it needs to be bulldozed.

35. OneWorldGovernment

Karl Marx was a drunken drug addict that no one could put up with.

That’s why he was thrown out of places.

But the useless English put up with him.

If any pommie is reading this then I would burn down the idiot Karl Marxs house and get a tractor and push his fucking monument thingy into a furnace.

His dumb fuck successor was a poofta called Keynes.

When will the fucking useless English Police Force investigate Keynes.

They do it to everyone else that is dead.

36. Armadillo

The funny (sad) thing is that they applied for another grant under some Government “solar” scheme. Got approved. Yay. Found that the 100 year old roof wouldn’t support the weight of the panels.

You get a lot of retired public servants in Bowling Clubs. They get on the boards and know how to fill in paperwork. A shovel, mower or trowel is a mystery to them. Not all, but then the OH&S bogey man gets raised. It’s a fucking joke.

Sad.

37. OneWorldGovernment

#2722783, posted on May 29, 2018 at 4:12 am

Sad.

I know.

But when I normally get elected I rip their poof balls out and make them eat them.

Then I hand it back to the real members and walk away.

38. Armadillo

Then it needs to be bulldozed.

Nah, historic club. Pretty well maintained (other than the roof).

I see a lot of buildings (Town Halls for instance) and would hate to think what a builder would charge for the equivalent structure these days. Churches are another example. Australia has gone backwards in the past 100 years. It’s disgraceful what we have become.

My list of complaints is pretty long.

In summary, Australia is no longer Australia. The one for which I long, is long gone.

Monday is Memorial Day in America. Michael Ramirez.

40. Armadillo

The only thing going for this country is that we are “Giraffe Free”. So far.

Ben Garrison on the jailing of Tommy Robinson.

42. Armadillo

Except for Taronga Zoo. A place I will avoid.

43. Armadillo

Tom is thread hogging.

44. OneWorldGovernment

#2722791, posted on May 29, 2018 at 4:33 am

The only thing going for this country is that we are “Giraffe Free”. So far.

We have Camels, horses, donkeys, goats, foxes, rabbits, cane toads, and whatever else.

Some climate scamest suggested we should have elephants.

I’m all for elephants and giraffes.

Then we’ll see if a drop bear can kill a long naked giraffe.

45. OneWorldGovernment

Five years ago Lee Rigby was a fool and upset someone.

46. Armadillo

The elephants can come.

47. Armadillo

Sinc, I wish to make a formal complaint.

Late Monday night/Tuesday morning is usually my “thread bombing” opportunity. I need to get to 42 posts without interruption to set a “Cat Record”. OWG obviously isn’t playing by the rules (nor are some others).

This is costing me a fortune in beer. I demand to be compensated. Furthermore, I demand that everyone be disqualified from posting any comments for the next two hours.

Ta

Arma

48. Armadillo

Suspiciously three.

49. Armadillo

Five – I’m still alive.

50. Armadillo

Six. Number of the devil. If I multiply it by 3.

51. Armadillo

Damn. Cost me time. Fourth?

52. Armadillo

Sixth. I’m not falling for that again.

Rock of ages!

Mariah Carey sells massive diamond ring from ex

Mariah Carey has sold the ­35-carat diamond engagement ring James Packer gave her two years ago.

The huge sparkler, widely reported to be worth $10 million, was part of the financial settlement the diva made in 2017 after her split from the Australian media baron.

“Mariah has been very vocal recently about her choice to move forward in her life surrounded by positivity,” her publicist told me. “That requires leaving emotional and material baggage behind, including an old engagement ring from an ex-boyfriend.”

A source said Carey had one of her business managers quietly sell the ring for $2.1 million to a Los Angeles jeweler.

Thanks James, you’re a champ…

54. Armadillo

Eight – the number of Septimus’s brain cells.

Rock of ages!

Mariah Carey sells massive diamond ring from ex

A source said Carey had one of her business managers quietly sell the ring for $2.1 million to a Los Angeles j-weler.

Thanks James, you’re a champ…

56. Armadillo

Nine – reminds me of nothing really

57. Armadillo

Ten was going to remind me of a famous beach scene. Thanks for ruining it for everyone BON. I was even going to post a video.

58. OneWorldGovernment

#2722798, posted on May 29, 2018 at 4:45 am

The elephants can come.

Yey.

Think of the BBQ meat.

59. Rae

That’s a shame. I was holding off so you could get to 10 in a row.

60. Armadillo

There’s always next week. Patience is a virtue.

61. Up The Workers!

Thanks Tom for this morning’s contribution.

I like Ben Garrison’s effort at 4.34am best.

We know who the bloke in the middle is, and in Victoriastan we all recognize the Aston’s Circus Ringmaster on the right, but who is the Labor voter on the Left?

62. OneWorldGovernment

Bruce of Newcastle

I always appreciate your avian friends.

What is the photo thingy you use please.

I want to put some plant photographs up that Calli may identify.

Thanks

63. OneWorldGovernment

You got to 13.

64. Armadillo

Think of the BBQ meat.

I once heard a motivational speaker say “You can eat an entire elephant if you put your mind to it”.

I suppose it’s plausible. You would need a big freezer and an extremely creative recipe book though. The body hair, toenails, tusks and internal organs would be a challenge. And it’s not as if any of it would have a freezer life of over 2 years (excluding the latter).

I wasn’t that motivated by the motivational speaker.

And at the end of the day, what’s the point? You get to go to hospital and perve at a nurse? You might as well fake mental illness like Stimpy.

65. Rae

Barnaby is not there as a polly.

Of course he is. You think Ch 7 is paying $150,000 for a story that goes:

“When I was not a polly last year and the year before I was bonking my girlfriend who was not an advisor to me as a polly.

And I arranged high paying jobs for her as an advisor to other not pollies, from the public purse that other not pollies and their not polly advisors get paid from.

And my girlfriend got pregnant more than once while I was not a polly and she was not an advisor to a polly.

And the kid whose trust fund you’re payng $150 grand into is the son of a not polly and a not polly advisor.”

Spare me.

OWG – Log into the gravatar page where you put you icon. There’s a menu item called “My Profile”. When you click that you will see a menu which includes “Photo Gallery”. That lets you add new images by browsing your hard drive and then uploading a photo.

You can put as many as you like on but there’s a bug after about 16 or so where some photos won’t show properly.

To do this you have to have your gravatar account unprivate – yours is set to private. If you set to unprivate your user name will be visible to everyone. You can get around this by building a new gravatar with a different email address and an account name which isn’t your name. Don’t use an email address which you use for routine emails,

Private/unprivate is under “edit your profile”.

If you don’t want to use the gravatar picture thingie there’s several photo sites. I’ve a couple on Flickr, others I think use Instagram (which wouldn’t work for me for some reason).

67. OneWorldGovernment

#2722822, posted on May 29, 2018 at 5:38 am

I wasn’t that motivated by the motivational speaker.

And at the end of the day, what’s the point?

You get to go to hospital and perve at a nurse?

Fuck off Arma.

Whats the bet that you are a depressive?

Get over it you ignorant arz.

You want to be depressed go and sit on the fucking siding at Guyra when you missed your bus and have to wait for the next one.

In the middle of winter.

68. OneWorldGovernment

Bruce of Newcastle
    #2722825, posted on May 29, 2018 at 5:59 am

OWG

Thanks Bruce.

After you, or someone else, pointed out my Gravatar was showing my detail I tightened the privacy so much I’m not sure how to get back in.

LOL

I revealed a name on another site, link thingy, and most of my profile connection is The Doom Lord!

Should see the number of inquiries come through checking me out. LOL.

It was the Flikr thingy I was trying to find out.

As I said I like your avian pics.

cheers and thank you.

69. John Comnenus

I wrote a little while ago about the warning Cardinal von Galen gave Germans in his sermons about the evils of fascist Nazi dictatorship and the evil laws that underpin them. Von Galen warned his parishioners via his sermons which were read throughout southern Germany by his priests, many of whom lost their lives in doing so. In essence he warned that when the state is allowed to kill the most vulnerable and helpless who can’t defend themselves then who knows who will be next.

We recently saw a case in the UK where a judge insisted that an ill child be denied medical care, which is horrible but understandable. But rather than merely denying care and leaving the child to the care of its parents, the Judge ordered that the child be imprisoned in a hospital against his parents wishes, be denied alternate care arrangements, be denied the ability to go home and in the end be denied food until he was killed. Even the family’s Catholic Priest was kicked out of the hospital removing from the family the smallest amount of solace in this horrific ordeal of imprisonment and murder by judicial order.

I asked, rhetorically, where is the Archbishop of Canterbury or any opponent of this fascism?

Von Galen was right then and he is right now. If you won’t defend the most vulnerable, who is next?
    Just like fascist Germany or Communist Russia it is people with the wrong political views.

Britain is a fascist regime that now locks up its political prisoners for having the temerity to expose the excesses of the State that exposed young ethnic British girls to organised, industrial scale, Islamic rape gangs of members mainly from Pakistani and Sub Continental heritage.

Let’s not pretend Robinson’s fate, like the ill babies fate, is the reasonable application of the law by an independent judiciary dispassionately dispensing justice. Every modern ‘European’ form of oppression has been routinely implemented through a judiciary, a prosecutor and a police force. Whether it be the Committee for Public Safety in revolutionary France, the People’s Court in the Soviet Union or the Reich’s Courts in Nazi Germany. At the end of World War Two, Nazi Chief Justice Otto Georg Thierack was charged for his crimes but cheated justice by committing suicide. Eventually even Robespierre, the ‘incorruptible’, was sentenced to death for his judicial excesses.

When Hannah Arendt coined the term ‘the banality of evil’ she was referring to the unexceptional stupidity of people’s decision making. But in every case the stupidity was made unexceptional by the moral cover given to the evil action by the judiciary. Eichmann, about whom Arendt coined the phrase, could not have been evil if Thierack’s judiciary hadn’t already implemented the evil Eichmann so banally and efficiently implemented.

When the judiciary sanction such evil, they threaten everyone in society with the full coercive power they wield. Just look at the media coverage of Robinson’s arrest if you want an example of just how powerful the threat of that coercive power is.

Evil is always made banal by judges who publicly justify oppression as the routine dispensation of justice.
    These recent decisions by British Courts are the very embodiment of the banality of evil that proves Britain has slipped into fascism.

70. OneWorldGovernment

John Comnenus
    #2722834, posted on May 29, 2018 at 6:39 am

So when do we burn down the so called “law courts” and hang the so called “judges”?

71. OneWorldGovernment

I would strip bomb Germany

72. Armadillo

Spare me

Rae has good point here.

The swamp is as big a problem in Australia as it is in the USA. It is absolutely squalid, and I’ve had a gutful of it. Britian has the same problem. Possibly more so. Cats have been clear in criticising that for years.

Septimus and mOnster, not so much. In fact, not at all. Therein lies the difference between “left” and “right”.

I’ve been coming here for some time now. I enjoy the banter and have learnt much. Cats are willing to call a “spade a spade”. To question Turnbull and Abbott and everyone associated with them. In fact, to take the absolute piss out of them. Trump included. To call them out.

I’m yet to see anyone on the left do that. Despite the dispicable behaviour of some of those on the left, Clintons, Gillard, Pelosi, Rudd, Unions, Obama and company, not a harsh word to be said. Not one. Not even the slightest of criticism. Throw your moral compass out the window for the state.

It’s an eye opener. Obviously intelligent people who are so totally blinded that they cannot see the bleeding obvious.

mOnts will turn. Deep down lies a conscious. In fact, he will end up one of the most avid supporters of free speech in this country. He’s still young and fickle, playing childhood games invented by capitalists whilst pretending to be a socialist. His hearts not in it. Tisk tisk.

73. OneWorldGovernment

The fucking so called English Crown is German.

Why do you think ‘arry was dressed up in Germanic gear?

74. John Comnenus

OWG
    I would much prefer that the UK return from where it now is by the relevant Minister immediately freeing Robinson, review the case to determine whether Robinson should face trial and if so it be done in an open court with proper legal representation. If the judge exceeded his authority and acted unlawfully then the judge should be impeached and removed from the bench as a menace to society and Robinson given leave to personally sue the judge. That would correct what looks dangerously like the advent of British fascism.

75. 2dogs

Imam Tawhidi confirms Lauren Southern’s assertion that Allah is gay.

76. Armadillo

You should be more polite to the locals. Or buy a car.

“One World Government” is hardly a pertinent “handle” for someone sitting on a siding in Guyra in Winter. Again, buy a car. Or steal a horse. And wear a cape and a hat with a feather in it.

77. Herodotus

Jo Nova cuts loose on the Lib vs. Labor climate witch doctoring!

Link

78. 2dogs

I would strip bomb Germany

Germany has adopted both Nazism and SJW nonsense in their times.

If there is a philosophy going around that is absolutely humourless, Germany will adopt it.

79. OneWorldGovernment

John Comnenus
    #2722840, posted on May 29, 2018 at 7:00 am

OWG

John Comnenus

Totally agree with what you have said and what I understand are your sentiments.

Tommy Robinson is not perfect nor while ever be.

The fact is, just like UNaustralia, and whether we like it or not our elite are going to make sure we are wiped out.

One of the proven items out of The Club of Rome crap was and is the determination to get rid of European descendant settlers and leave UNaustralia as just a virgin bush populated by blacky Aboriginals.

Interesting that not one single person asked me why I have a monikor “OneWorldGovernment”.

80. Armadillo

Mrs A is about to provide the perfect role model. She’s in the shower getting ready for work, I’m still in the family room drinking booze and typing responses.

81. Armadillo

I might “live blog” this. Just to save on Solicitors fees.

82. Armadillo

She just asked if I want a coffee. I’m unsure what to say.

83. Armadillo

Yes or No answers seem safest.

84. Herodotus

Via Breitbart London:
    Transgender people are being encouraged to join the clergy in new Church of England guidance on “honouring LGBT+ people”, aimed at fighting the church’s reputation as “homophobic”.
    Claiming young people are put off by “the perception that the Church is homophobic and transphobic”, church leaders said it is vital to challenge this with celebration of the “great contribution” sexual minorities have made to church life, and for outreach “within the LGBT+ community more broadly”.

Where does the oh-so-concerned about abuse ABC stand on this?
    What could possibly go wrong?

Link

Hmmm, thought that was on the other thread.

86. Armadillo

Trump seems to be the “Go to Man” when it comes to hostages. Tommy qualifies.

He’s being held hostage by a ruthless regime. British Justice.

87. OneWorldGovernment

#2722842, posted on May 29, 2018 at 7:09 am

You should be more polite to the locals. Or buy a car.

LOL

I reckon I still remember where my mate reckons he had a ‘claim’. up near Tenterfield.

He said I pass it on to you. I said fuck off you bastard. But he died.

The bus came along so I didn’t need to kill a horse.

88. Westie woman

Thanks Carpe!

If you read this later – I missed the end of Q&A last night so I’ve only just discovered that I won the prize again!

I’ll look good again at work today wearing that gorgeous outfit. .

Thanks again!

89. Herodotus

How bizarre (but all too believeable) it is that the ABC’s ongoing campaign against Pell, a conservative Catholic who would not countenance the sort of idiocies apparent in the CofE, stems from his rejection of the rainbow types who are championed by the ABC.

90. Pickles

If 7 was dinkum about finding Jacqui Jackie a root they could have just posted on the Cat. A few here not so fussy. Tailgunner?

91. OneWorldGovernment

#2722857, posted on May 29, 2018 at 7:36 am

Whats wrong with having “OneWorldGovernment”?

Doesn’t that mean I’m all for them?

Far out, some people don’t know how spies help people!

92. Baldrick

Forget the Mueller investigation, TheirABC makes up their own mind …

Sally Neighbour ✔ @neighbour_s
    This might be the best television you’ll see this year. Trump. Russia. Next on #4Corners @abcnews

93. Armadillo

I reckon Septimus would be keen for Jackie Jackie’s company. You have to have skin in the game.

94. Armadillo

Tick tock. She’s at one end of the house, I’m at other.

95. Armadillo

All clear. If none asks, I’ve been up all night doing paperwork.

96. Geriatric mayfly

Photosynthesis, nature’s greatest achievement, has been replicated in the lab for the first time. The transfer of light energy to trigger the complex re-arrangment of molecules is a breeze for every living leaf; but hitherto has remained beyond replication.

97. Armadillo

None? Let’s try anyone. Now I need a cab to the shops to get some cigarettes. I’ll try 000.

98. Farmer Gez

Ah, the ABC Four Corners are trying to remotely influence the US voter. Sounds familiar.
    I fondly remember their attack on Tasmanian logging, when they claimed a chemical herbicide for all sorts of environmental nasties, only to have experts point out that they’d confused on chemical with another.
    Not the best TV that year.

99. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

Tinta, if you are around, check your email; awaiting reply re Thursday. Or call/text me.

100. Baldrick

Can somebody explain the difference between Chinese Communists attempting to influence our politicians and TheirABC Socialists trying to influence the voting population with their Green/Left agenda?

China’s ‘brazen’ and ‘aggressive’ political interference outlined in top secret report
    A top-secret report has raised concerns that the Chinese Government has attempted to influence Australia’s political parties for the past decade. The top-secret report was the main driver for the foreign interference laws introduced into Parliament in 2017.
    One intelligence source told the ABC there had been infiltration at every layer of Australian Government, right down to local councils.

101. Eyrie

Elle, regarding fear of flying:
    “Fear of flying? Rubbish! Nobody is afraid of flying.They are afraid of crashing.”
    Chief Flying Instructor of Darling Downs Aero Club circa 1994.

102. OldOzzie

Serena at the Pub
    #2722777, posted on May 29, 2018 at 3:42 am

One for Sinc from BBC News.

Now there is one man who made Mick Jagger look like an altar boy.

I always enjoyed her singing – unique style

Serge Gainsbourg & Brigitte Bardot – Bonnie And Clyde

and

Brigitte Bardot – Harley Davidson

103. Armadillo

Text to Lizzie: Hi Lizzie. Tinta here. I’m at Armadillos place in Tamworth. Feel free to call in for a chat and a beer/wine/port/Bloody Mary. Please bring tobacco or cigars. Thanks hon 🙂

104. Geriatric mayfly

Labor MP Ged Kearney has attacked the government for driving an agenda of ‘hate and fear’ over asylum-seekers.

Not exactly the right issue at the moment luv, if you want to leap-frog onto the front bench. Stick to brown nosing the CFMEU.

105. Helen

the relevant Minister

That will be interesting. Secretary of State for Hoe Affairs is Sajid Javid is a Muslim, born in Rochdale, mummy and daddy Pakistani descent.

Tommy says that 90% of the atrocities committed against young girls are by Pakistanis. We shall see how deep the allegiances run.

106. Helen

the relevant Minister

That will be interesting. Secretary of State for Home Affairs is Sajid Javid is a Muslim, born in Rochdale, mummy and daddy Pakistani descent.

107. Dave in Marybrook

Top remarks on Twitter following Neighbour’s primp piece-
    “What does Four Corners know that Mueller doesn’t?”
    “…its audience.”
    An evil little bit of me suggests I might like Twitter. Kohler on ABC news last night drew up a graph comparing SnapChat’s tanking with Twitter’s healthy growth- didn’t mention Trump’s ongoing Tweet masterclass, and my ol’ squinty farmer eyes couldn’t focus on any Trump Bump around 2015…

108. OneWorldGovernment

#2722876, posted on May 29, 2018 at 8:11 am

bloody giraffe.

109. OldOzzie

Tom,

Ben Garrison wins today’s cartoons hands down

110. Helen

Reposting from Airstrip One Post

Asking for help to lift the gag – Rebel Media is a registered corporation in the UK so has klegal standing to make the application.

Why is it a little guy who has to do this. Why isnt one of the big media outlets doing this?

You can help here.

111. John Constantine

Funny that their ABC has never used their billion dollar a year bully pulpit to reveal the chicoms buying political outcomes from Australia’s kleptocracy.

Now their ABC has weaponised social media friendlists as evidence for show trials, are ABC employees with corrupt politicians on their friends list guilty as well?.

Comrade maaaaates.

112. Dave in Marybrook

The other Pakistani stats to keep live-
    More that 60% of Pakistani-descended Brits in the greater London area are cosanguinously married (ie to their first cousins-)
    And, they form less than 2% of the population, yet display more than 30% of all birth defects.
    If you want to be dragged off to the clink, stand on the steps of the Old Bailey and talk about feudal loyalty, inbreeding, mental function and “grooming” gangs.

113. Percy Popinjay

Don’t forget to throw in the odd Churchill quote while you’re at it.

114. struth

Had a young pilot bounce us down on a bush strip two days ago.
    Sorry about the landing he said to me.
    Which one, I asked.
    He thought that was funny.
    You can use tired old jokes on the young………….

115. Armadillo

Helen,

I think Tommy has intentionally bought this to a head. He’s passionate about it, and he wants it “out in the open” (regardless of the cost). My instincts also tell me he’s a full on “show pony” attention seeker. He’s watched Braveheart too many times. It’s “all or nothing” as far as he’s concerned.

It’s as much to do about him, as it is about them.

Imam Tawhidi confirms Lauren Southern’s assertion that Allah is gay.

Good value is Tawhidi; the new fucking mufti specifically mentioned him (ie fatwa):

117. Boambee John

OWG at 0719

Not sure how importing tens if thousands of illiterate Muslim peasants is contributing to this Club of Rome objective.

OK, I’ll bite, why do you use the moniker?

118. struth

What people never seem to ask is why Pakistanis?

Why are western governments ALL giving priority to the very worst cultures and religions they can find.
    Why are people so belligerent in never bringing UN/EU dictate into the spotlight?
    We should always attack the source of our problems like bombing the factories your enemy is producing the weapons that are killing you, but we won’t even acknowledge the factories exist.

119. John Constantine

“The investigation tracks the activities of Beijing-backed organisations and the efforts made to intimidate opponents of the Chinese Communist party.

“The way the Chinese Government operates is effectively to control and silence dissent.”

And investigates the influence of individuals who have access to political and business leaders.

“Even if they’re not receiving any kind of direction, they would feel some sense of obligation, or indeed make the right impression on the powers that be in China, to demonstrate that they’re being good members of the party, that they’re pursuing the party’s interests.”

The findings will be released in a series of stories through Fairfax Media and ABC platforms, reported by Fairfax’s Nick McKenzie and the ABC’s Chris Uhlmann,”

Their abc have broadcast on the chicoms using bribery and corruption to become the new colonial power in the world, but the general abc swampfilth forgeterises it, because decolonialisation theory is so fashionable their abc can’t process anything that doesn’t progress their agenda.

They could never ask how the chicoms could branchstack and bribe votes in the united nations to economically genocide the west, or ask how the chicoms could corrupt western media and activists to create the agenda for all western nations to import millions of chinese to run western government departments or create cashflows from remittances of tens of billions every year from Australia directly into china.

Comrade Maaaaaates.

120. Baldrick

In an effort to drive a wedge between siblings using identity politics and the gender pay gap, TheirABC thinks this is bad:

ABC News ✔ @abcnews
    A new survey of more than 10,000 children reveals boys are doing less housework for more pocket money than girls

The only thing the ABC ends up proving is boys are smarter than girls.

121. struth

Not really a fair comment, Armadillo.
    All leaders require a percentage of ego.
    Anger drives Tommy.
    A righteous anger that deserves support, not arm chair criticism from the sidelines.

122. Anthony

Impeach the president . . . of Italy. He has ignored the wishes of the people.

123. Shy Ted

I do like posting links but somehow manage to get the full IP address whereas some people just have a single word for their link. What’s the secret? And I understand you may have to kill me after you’ve told me.

124. hzhousewife

Ted, underneath “Leave a Reply” there is a box with the word link underlined. If you click on that box it opens up to a space where you can paste your link. Say OK, then back down in the Reply box you can put a few words ( or one) which will link to your link. It’s neat !

125. BrettW

Front page of Courier Mail has story confirming Dave Hanna ex CFMEU boss (the one who destroyed documents and had major contributions to his home by major developer) will stand trial for rape.

126. Helen

Shy Ted,

highlight the word in your post that you want to embed the link in.

Copy the full link address, then go back to your post and click on the “link’ button.

A little box pops up. Pste the link address in there and click ‘OK’

Done

127. John Constantine

Mistyped, upon consideration, it is Australia and New Zealand and Canada being decolonialised through the chicom sponsored diaspora, not the west in general.

Democratically, given that permanent residents and visa holders of Chinese background will be ten percent of Australias population within the next decade, [ given inflows, births and the dieoff of obsolete Australians] why wouldn’t the chicom government feel an obligation to look out for their interests?.

Personally have good chinese friends, but never remember going to vote in an election where our politicians stood on a platform for their right to be funded by selling out to the chicoms so fast.

Brown paper bags full of fivers to australias corruptocrats, tens of billions remitted back to china, ten percent of the public service open to chicom persuasion, australias electricity blow up in unswerving compliance to chinese sponsored united nations decolonialisation conventions.

Comrade Maaaaates.

128. woolfe

He is great on twitter as well cohenite and of course has to travel with full set of body guards.

129. OldOzzie

NICK CATER
    Rudd’s NBN folly: over budget, over time
    Illustration: Sturt Krygsman.

Stephen Conroy worked his hardest to make the case for the National Broadband Network but, like any comedian, he was only as good as his material.

Think about the dishwashers of the future, the former Labor communications minister told a press conference in 2010 as he launched into another gag.

“This dishwasher is set to go at say, three o’clock in the morning. But it doesn’t just go at three o’clock in the morning,” he said.

“It actually sends a signal for all the retail electricity providers, and says, who’s the cheapest at three in the morning? And it takes the lowest bid. That’s connectivity.”

Digital technology has transformed our homes and businesses in innumerable ways, but dishwash­ing is not one of them. Nor do we yet keep an eye on Granny by installing a sensor in her toilet, hook up the toaster to the world wide web or many other fanciful versions of a future only the NBN supposedly would be able to deliver.

Conroy, it now appears, was overcome by optimism bias, a pervasive, illogical and surprising cognitive tendency to accentuate the positives and brush off the negatives that was especially prevalent in the Rudd and Gillard governments between 2007 and 2013. Some biologists, incidentally, claim that optimism bias also is found in birds and mice, but we ­digress.

The bottom line is that Kevin Rudd’s historic act of nation-building turned out to be just like every other government-funded megaproject: oversold, over time and over budget. Labor placed a $40 billion bet on fixed-line broadband and lost.

Conroy and Rudd, with their gleaming first-generation ­iPhones in their pockets, brushed aside predictions that mobile data could compete.

“If you use it at midnight, if you’re standing under a tower at a laboratory, you might get 12 megs,” Conroy told a press conference in August 2010. “It can’t be done on a mobile network. With all the applications together you need a fixed line.”

Eight years later, 4G mobile in Australia is delivering average speeds of 36.08 megabits per second, the seventh fastest in the world. They are twice as fast as wireless speeds in Hong Kong and the US.

Australians download 10 times more data on their phones than five years ago. In 2006, fewer than one in 20 businesses relied on wireless for their main broadband service. Today it is one in four.

Next year, mobile providers will begin rolling out 5G technology that comfortably will be able to hit the 100Mbps benchmark Rudd set for fibre-to-the-premises broadband.

In a 2011-13 strategy document, NBN Co acknowledged that few customers needed the quantity of data they were offering. Like Kevin Costner’s line in Field of Dreams it was a case of “if you build it, he will come”.

“NBN Co’s strategy is based on the expectation that as higher bandwidth becomes available, ­applications that take advantage of that bandwidth will be developed,” the report says.

NBN Co correctly foresaw that video-on-demand services would change digital habits, but assumed that it would take sustained speeds of 10Mbps to 20Mbps to deliver it. Ultra high-definition video would require speeds of 250-plus Mbps.

Today, streaming services such as Netflix require 1.5Mbps for basic picture and 25Mbps for Ultra HD. NBN Co, in other words, built a 20-lane carriageway when two lanes would have been fine.

Rudd’s assertions that the NBN would raise productivity, increase economic growth and make Australia more competitive were unverifiable boasts of the kind governments are inclined to make when they’re spending our money. Undoubtedly better communications infrastructure provides a benefit, but whether that justifies the cost is another question.

The most obvious benefits from advanced digital technology are mainly tied to mobiles. The gains are particularly acute in ­advanced mining and precision agriculture. Broadband to the home is less important in farming than broadband to the tractor.

The challenge of providing better mobile services to the bush is formidable, but is best left to the market. The universal service obligation, which requires $3 billion of government subsidies over 20 years, is anachronistic and costly. The Productivity Commission recommends it be closed down.

Up to now, the obstacle to improving mobile penetration in the bush was that you could sell only so many SIM cards. Even if the entire population of, say, Rankins Springs were to spend every waking hour glued to the phone, the return on investment on a spanking new 5G tower would hardly be worth it.

Two factors are rapidly changing that equation: precision farming and, perversely, the investment sunk into the NBN.

Tractor cabs are beginning to look like the deck of the Starship Enterprise. Press a button and they drive themselves while the farmer remotely monitors soil, weeds, the weather forecast, the markets and Facebook.

Applications that rely on the feeding of data in real time such as autonomous driving are better suited to 5G technology rather than 4G because of its lower latency, the time it takes a signal to travel through the radio access network. Signals on 5G travel about 12 times faster, making it ideal for precision farming.

It can connect to a million dev­ices per square kilometre, 10 times more than 4G, increasing the possibility of remote sensors in the soil and in livestock, and the use of drones.

Whether the demand justifies the investment in extending the network is a decision best left to the market. The best thing government can do is get out of the way, starting by selling the NBN’s component parts to the highest bidder.

Paradoxically, the arrival of 5G may increase the value of NBN Co’s sunk investment even as it weakens its business case. The NBN’s backhaul capacity, the cables used to carry signals across large distances to the point where they can be distributed, could be pressed into active service, piping data to the mobile services customers want, rather than monuments to government hubris.

Nick Cater is executive director of Menzies Research Centre.

I query this statistic – just did speed test on 4g on mobile – 1.92Mbps Download – 8.44 Mbps Upload

130. lotocoti

boys are doing less housework for more pocket money than girls

A practical application of the art of the deal.

131. Helen

Arma,

You may think that, but I think Tommy feels a duty of care to the girls who have been maimed and tortured (nailing a tongue to the table, tied down to table in fish and chip shop and gang raped, branded on the buttock with an A for Allah (as in property of), burned to death and is utterly dismayed and outraged at the ‘look the other way’ brigade who are so afraid of being labelled racist that they have turned facts and truth into a virtuous lie. Eleven years ago he began his crusade and his commitment has not lessened with the passing of time.

I dont know how you do this with out being out and loud.

But understand this, he has put his life on the line for this, been bashed in jail and lost all his teeth, family harassed so badly he has (had? not sure of currency) Police protection and a different name and address to protect them.

He has muslim mates he grew up with who are as appalled as he is at these grubby goats. His beef is not with muslims, but with Islam hardliners.

132. Infidel Tiger

The Italian people need to riot and burn Bruasells to the ground.

This is war.

133. Baldrick

I love it when Leftards start eating their own:

The planned Dark Mofo performance involving an artist being buried under a busy Hobart road for three days has insulted and angered some Tasmanian Aboriginal people.
    The performance has been billed as a silent commentary on Tasmania’s dark past, including British colonial violence against Indigenous people.
    Called “Underneath the Bitumen the Artist”, the work was designed to “memorialise the victims of 20th-century totalitarian violence”, including “the genocidal violence of 19th-century British colonialism in Australia”.
    Tasmanian Aboriginal Centre CEO Heather Sculthorpe said the idea was insulting to members of the Aboriginal community. “I wouldn’t have known it had anything to do with the Black War,” she said.
    “If indeed that is what it is meant to be about then perhaps we should have Aboriginal people involved in it, not just Dark Mofo deciding what will tell our history better than what we can ourselves. It is a bit insulting, really.”

134. OneWorldGovernment

Boambee John
    #2722893, posted on May 29, 2018 at 8:35 am

OWG at 0719

OK, I’ll bite, why do you use the moniker?

Someone has to get rid of the whities and it will be musselmen.

Why do I use the moniker “OneWorldGovernment”?

good question.

mainly because I can take the world on and defeat it.

arrogance much!

135. Helen

Mark Steyn nails it.

“Tommy this, an’ Tommy that …an’ Tommy go away”

And, while Judge Norton is evidently outraged by Tommy Robinson’s ill manners in referring to Muslims who rape children as “Muslim child rapists”, one notices that neither she nor anybody else display any such outrage about the ruined lives of thousands of victims of men who get away with their evil for years …because officialdom has chosen to prioritize “Islamophobia” over real crimes.

136. Helen

Mark again

One more thought from my trip to Rotherham:

The cops drove away. It must have been an abiding image for Jessica, for Katie, for Bannaras Hussain’s twelve-year-old, for the girl who would later testify that all three brothers pissed on her like ‘a pack of animals’, for a thousand and more ‘Paki-shaggers’ and ‘white slags’ all over Rotherham, year in year out, for decades: The police driving away …and leaving them.

…and heading off to arrest one man with a cellphone, over and over and over.

Says it all.

137. nemkat

Okay, so he is parrotting the Government line, which is:
    Moderate Muslims tickety boo, it’s them radical Muslims we’re on the lookout for.
    There’s an obvious problem here: What if one of these gangsters is a moderate Muslim?
    What if they’re all moderate Muslims, while still being criminals?
    Does being a moderate then give them a Get Out Of Jail Free card?

Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

#2722879, posted on May 29, 2018 at 8:14 am

new delicacy for bugman
    Cockroach milk is the latest health fad taking over the world

You know this is the beginning of the live cockroach export trade, don’t you?

139. OneWorldGovernment

I met a bloke out the back of Townsville who claimed he had worked for the North Vietnamese!

Now I was only there because one of my younger cousins asked me to look after his older brother.

Which I did and my cousin was okay even though he had been up front.

140. OneWorldGovernment

nemkat
    #2722919, posted on May 29, 2018 at 9:15 am

Okay, so he is parrotting the Government line, which is:
    What if they’re all moderate Muslims, while still being criminals?
    Does being a moderate then give them a Get Out Of Jail Free card?

Love your stuff nemkat.

141. Rae

I think Barnaby not-a-polly Joyce will soon be in fact not a polly. The paid interview is likely to be the straw that breaks the camels back. Disendorsement by the Nats in New England will end his political career.

142. OneWorldGovernment

nemkat

who do you think we should vote for?

143. Armadillo

I support him Struth. I think it’s the underlying “anger” bit that unsettles me a little. Then again, I haven’t been in prison. Life to most of us is about “negotiation” and perhaps some small confrontation. Civilian life and military life are two very different things. Not to over simplify, but there is a large morass in between. Instinct kicks in. Do I think Tommy is a violent, angry person? Yep. He admits that himself. Is he righteous?
    Yes, I think so. But only because his ego makes him so.

The lights of freedom are going out

As I’ve said before, I hate that phrase.
    Why?
    Because the lights are not going out.
    They’re out.

145. OneWorldGovernment

Rae
    #2722924, posted on May 29, 2018 at 9:23 am

Love it Rae.

Can you tell us more?

146. OneWorldGovernment

Arma

What would you do when an australian claimed he had worked for the VietCong.

How many Australians did you kill, I asked.

3 he said.

Apart from school holidays, Christmas and Easter, Australia has at least a dozen long weekends of three to five days a year which we have added on to our avalanche of gazetted public holidays as excuses not to work.

America is so industrious and has so few gazetted holidays per year, each one of them is celebrated as a unique event.

Unlike Australia on Anzac Day, there is no anti-war movement given a free run by the media on America’s Memorial Day (today US time). It’s a national day of mourning and thanksgiving to those who paid for freedom with their lives.

It’s also a celebration of a rare holiday. Fox News Channel’s Memorial Day edition of the five o’clock gossip show, The Five, opened with 15 minutes’ passionate discourse on favourite Memorial Day spreads – ribs versus dogs, steak versus fries, meat versus salad.

Meanwhile, Australia resent the fact they have to work six months of the year between Easter and grand final day before the six-month party starts. The nine o’clock news reports that more than half of all jobs in Australia’s part-time economy are now part-time.

Economic growth has been put on hold until we figure out how to manufacture another boom like mining. We’ll have to get by until then by scamming a buck from the housing ponzi while we barrack for an industry-free Venezuelan future and rely on the American body count for our freedom.

Two men charged with murder over woodchipper death
    Sophie Chirgwin, The Courier-Mail
    16 minutes ago
    TWO men have been charged with murder over the death of a Queensland man who was previously thought to have died accidentally in a woodchipper. A woman has been arrested and is assisting police.

Bruce Saunders, 54, had been working on a rural property near Goomboorian, near Gympie, with two other men — Greg Roser, 59, of Deception Bay and Peter Koenig, 61, of Gympie — in November last year when it was thought he became entangled in the woodchipper and died.

The incident was originally treated as a tragic accident but the case was re-examined earlier this year.

Detectives today charged two men with one count each of murder and attempting to pervert the course of justice after they were arrested and taken to the Maroochydore watch house about 6.30am.

Plice confirmed the two were a 59-year-old man at Deception Bay and a 61-year-old man at Gympie. They are due to appear in Maroochydore Magistrates Court later today

Police have also confirmed they arrested a 57-year-old woman in Coolangatta as she was travelling from NSW to Queensland.

“She is currently assisting with enquiries,” police said.

The arrests come after police announced in February they were talking to people of interest in relation to the death, after a person contacted them.

Officers returned to the site earlier this year to scour about 160sq m of property, during which they uncovered fragments of human remains, clothing and parts of what police believe was a mobile phone that went into the woodchipper last year.

Police will address the media at 10am today.

At the time Gympie Police acting Inspector Paul Algie described it as one of the worst incident scenes he had witnessed.

“It was actually quite horrific,” acting Inspector Algie told media at the time.

Mr Saunders hailed from Bundaberg where he ran a butcher shop that had been in his family for three generations.

He moved to Nambour in 2016 after his business closed but remained in the meat industry. Friends and family have been left devastated by the death of a man they said was trusting to a fault and always ready to help others.

CFMEU heavy Dave Hanna up on [email protected] charge
    Vanda Carson, The Courier-Mail
    May 29, 2018 12:00am
    FORMER CFMEU boss and Labor powerbroker Dave Hanna has been committed to stand trial over heinous [email protected] allegations.

The Courier-Mail can reveal for the first time that Hanna, who is also a former vice-president of the Labor Party in Queensland, faces two charges of [email protected] a woman he met in a Brisbane nightclub and making an “adult” recording of her.

In the Brisbane Magistrates Court on Friday, Magistrate Michael Quinn committed Hanna’s charges to the District Court in Brisbane on a date to be set.

Strict Queensland laws protecting the identities of ­alleged [email protected] until they are committed to stand trial had previously prevented Hanna from being named.

Prosecutors allege Hanna [email protected] the drunk, confused woman after she was ejected from a Fortitude Valley nightclub on the night of March 3 last year and he shared a cab to her home.

Hanna is alleged to have made himself a drink and followed the woman into her bedroom before lying on top of her with his trousers and underwear removed.

It is alleged she told him numerous times “I don’t want to” before he [email protected] her.

Hanna is also alleged to have filmed the woman while she was intoxicated or unconscious using his phone.

Prosecutors allege the phone footage shows the alleged victim was incapable of giving consent.

Police charged Hanna two days after the alleged incident after the woman complained to police the day after the alleged [email protected]

Officers allegedly found his fingerprints on an orange juice bottle, and saw closed-circuit TV footage from outside the nightclub of a man “strikingly similar” to Hanna boarding a taxi.

The court earlier heard that Hanna met the woman when she lost her handbag and was asked to leave the Eleven Rooftop Bar on Ann St due to her drunken state. The court previously heard that the woman told police that on arrival at her house Hanna kicked open her front door because she had lost her keys at the nightclub.

Hanna was national president of the construction division of the CFMEU until his sudden resignation in 2015 following the royal commission into trade unions.

I’m patiently waiting for the arrest of the relevant Queensland ministers and public servants who fostered Tiahleigh Palmer to a murderer and his r-pist son. This is modern Australia, folks. A drug-addled woman basher claims his buttock was brushed in a pool by George Pell 50 years ago and that was good enough for an arrest and a show trial. But the ‘bishops’ of the state who breezily ignored an extensive criminal record, thereby facilitating the r-ape and murder of a child, get off Scot-free.

Brisbane and Logan on measles alert
    The Courier-Mail
    May 28, 2018 4:32pm
    QUEENSLAND Health has been notified of a diagnosed case of measles on Brisbane’s south.

The child visited a number of locations whilst unknowingly infectious.

Metro South Health (MSH) public health physician Dr Bhakti Vasant said residents in the Brisbane and Logan areas in particular needed to be alert for symptoms.

People who may have come into contact with the child who are uncertain of their immunity to measles should speak to their GP immediately.

Locations the child visited while infectious are as follows:

● Thai Airways International flight TG 316 Delhi to Bangkok (departure 11:30pm, May 21, arrival 5:25am, May 22, 2018)

● Thai Airways International flight TG 477 Bangkok to Brisbane (departure 9:00am, May 22, arrival 7:50pm, May 22)

● Brisbane International Airport in the arrivals or baggage claim areas on Tuesday, May 22 from 7:50pm to 9:45pm

● Target at the Springwood Shopping Mall on Friday, May 25, between 2pm and 5pm

● Logan Emergency Department waiting room from 10pm, Thursday, May 24, to 1:45am, Friday, May 25

● Logan Emergency Department ambulance bays Saturday May 26, from 6-7 pm.

The Rebel
    ‏Verified account
    @TheRebelTV
    4 hours ago
    Please RT: NEW! @ezralevant & @TheRebelTV are going to court to FIGHT the #UK publication ban on #news regarding #TommyRobinson’s arrest. PLEASE join this fight: http://LetUsReport.com | #FreeTommy #tcot

154. Infidel Tiger

OWG do us a favour and log off. Your sherry fuelled swill is ridiculous.

On Friday, Tommy was reporting from outside the court house in Leeds, where an accused Muslim [email protected] gang was on trial for repeatedly [email protected] British girls as young as eleven years old. Tommy was broadcasting on Facebook, from his cell phone.

Tommy was very careful:
    He did not set foot on the court precinct.
    He did not call the men “[email protected]”, but rather called them “accused [email protected]”.
    In no way did he interfere with the trial, which was on its final day.
    When Tommy mentioned the names of the accused [email protected], he was reading from a BBC website — so the names were clearly public information, on the state broadcaster.

156. jupes

Excellent post John.

157. OneWorldGovernment

When’s the next Adani aftifar communist protest?

I’m sick of these xunts like the radio man jones.

Jones has Qld and NSW.

What an arrogant piece of works.

Can we sue Jones for stopping gas production and how much is his dick licker from AGL paying him?

158. Armadillo

Your sherry fuelled swill is ridiculous.

IT unleashes the green monster. Had to happen sooner rather than later.

159. OneWorldGovernment

lol

Infidel Tiger
    #2722944, posted on May 29, 2018 at 9:56 am

OWG do us a favour and log off. Your sherry fuelled swill is ridiculous.

hey tiger.

160. OneWorldGovernment

#2722950, posted on May 29, 2018 at 10:04 am

Your sherry fuelled swill is ridiculous.

IT unleashes the green monster. Had to happen sooner rather than later.

I agree.

it can’t help itself.

161. OneWorldGovernment

Come nemkat;
    Come Rae;

IT wants to play with you today.

162. Motelier

Brisbane and Logan on measles alert
    The Courier-Mail
    May 28, 2018 4:32pm

The child visited a number of locations whilst unknowingly infectious.

Locations the child visited while infectious are as follows:

● Target at the Springwood Shopping Mall on Friday, May 25, between 2pm and 5pm

● Logan Emergency Department ambulance bays Saturday May 26, from 6-7 pm.

From Stackja at 9:44.

I hate to play join the dots, but does India immunise against measles?

163. OneWorldGovernment

In my Winston Smith bet of when All Australian Governments hit AUD$1Trillion are we counting things like poofter Turnbull buying AUD$60biliion deep sea crap from friendly France.

That would be the France that would not supply UNaustralia with parts for the French Mirage fighters we UNaustralians were supposed to have had?

Or is that the friendly UNaustralia mates that ripped us off for the sea water to non sea water plants that do not work.

Or is that the friendly English that dropped Atomic bombs on UNaustralia just to show they could.

And shit on UNaustralia.

164. Senile Old Guy

India and Indonesia are far behind in their battle against measles and account for over 90 per cent of the unvaccinated children in the Southeast Asia, the WHO said here today, asserting that the vaccination drive was hampered due to misconceptions and misinformation.

Read more at:
    //economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/60407403.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

165. dropped Atomic bombs on UNaustralia

We deserved it. And still do.

166. areff

Emma Alberici on Twitter:

Emma Alberici
    ‏Verified account @albericie

Um .. Jack Cowin blaming working women for the fact that junk food consumption is on the rise? Where are the dads? Why can’t they cook the nutritious meals when mum’s at work?
    11:19 PM – 28 May 2018

Possibly because dad is also at work to pay the taxes that pay for child care so mum can go to work to pay for child care.

Life is different when you’re on $350k a year and can afford a nanny to watch the kids while you study Economics for Dummies.

167. Fat Tony

incoherent rambler
    #2722964, posted on May 29, 2018 at 10:27 am
    dropped Atomic bombs on UNaustralia

We deserved it. And still do.

Yeah – but they dropped them on the wrong places……

168. Boambee John

OWG at 0912

Someone has to get rid of the whities and it will be musselmen.

How does the Club of Rome/UN then propose to get rid of the musselmen, to leave Australia for the aborigines?

169. OneWorldGovernment

it

go and suck up to your commie mate.

170. struth

Hairdresser in Nhulunbuy supposed to open 9 am.
    Still not open now at 10:15 am.
    Working (OR NOT) on Territory time.
    Meanwhile I have to go to Darwin looking like an aging Lief Garrett.

171. OneWorldGovernment

Boambee John
    #2722969, posted on May 29, 2018 at 10:33 am

OWG at 0912

Someone has to get rid of the whities and it will be musselmen.

Musselmen control the UN.

Who’s to say they didn’t rip the arz out of any black.

How much does it cost to buy a slave?

172. H B Bear

Alberscreechi is the new Our Jessica.

Only better paid and a job for life.

173. OneWorldGovernment

I’ll bid AUD$10 for a slave.

174. Some History

These are possibly the 10 most dangerous words in the English language so said Ronald Reagan.

“I am from the government and am here to help”.

Meaning [Subtext 1]

Please prepare your wallet for by-pass surgery.

Patriotism rang out during a high school softball tournament in California last Friday.

Before Clovis High School faced off against Buchanan High School during the Central Section softball championship on May 25, the announcer said the national anthem would not be played.

Typically, when there are several games in a row, the anthem is only played before the first game.

But the crowd were having none of that.

After the announcement was made, witnesses said many people booed and decided to take matters into their own hands.

People in the crowd can be seen standing and singing “The Star-Spangled Banner” on their own.

According to the Fresno Bee, when the song was done, the crowd erupted in applause.

The game went on as planned after the patriotic interlude.

The Central Section event coordinator, Bob Kayajanian, told the Fresno Bee not playing the anthem was a mistake.

“We got caught [off-guard],” Kayajanian told the Fresno Bee. “Both the teams turned to face the field and they all started singing the national anthem. They started to play some music and the people took that as the national anthem and they all started singing, which I think is obviously a wonderful thing to show off their patriotism.”

They announced there’d be no national anthem before championship. The crowd did this

176. struth

Emma may well ask where are the husbands?
    Hers certainly came to his senses.
    About the same time as she went off the rails.
    Men are good for many things.
    One is to contain the inherent left wing hysteria in the hearts of their women.

177. OneWorldGovernment

OneWorldGovernment
    #2722974, posted on May 29, 2018 at 10:51 am

I’ll bid AUD$10 for a slave.

That would be a non goat slave.

178. Anne

📢 Attention Cat people. 📢

Suggestions please.

I’m going to have some bumper stickers made up to give away.

#FreeTommy

#BritainSurrenders

?

He could probably take the seat as independent, not unlike Katter & co.

180. OneWorldGovernment

And one of you smartarzes.

It.

You ever had a gentle person run at you with a fucking huge machete?

Yes or No.

Otherwise you are just a piece of shit.

And fuck off the lot of you.

Emma may well ask where are the husbands?

Like Sales’ and many others at Aunty, no doubt.
    Being a metrosexual househusband must wear a bit thin in the end.

Senile Old Guy
    #2722963, posted on May 29, 2018 at 10:26 am

India and Indonesia, home to 1.3 billion and 261 million people respectively, are Southeast Asia region’s most-populous countries.

One of the largest misconceptions about the measles vaccination, usually called MMR or MR vaccines, is that it can cause autism.

During phase 1 of the MR campaign in India, some negative messages were floated through social media (whatsapp and Facebook) in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Puduc ..

Read more at: linky

Being a metrosexual househusband must wear a bit thin in the end.

Usually portayed as ginger-bearded fat cucks.

Oklahoma restaurant shooter had license as armed guard; attack stopped by 2 armed men
    USA TODAY NETWORKChristal Hayes and Ashley May, USA TODAY Published 5:42 a.m. ET May 25, 2018 | Updated 8:14 p.m. ET May 25, 2018

the ‘bishops’ of the state

Good stuff. Includes ‘princes’ too.

Because there’s always a heirarchy.

John Comnenus
    #2722834, posted on May 29, 2018 at 6:39 am

Comment of the month, John.
    Should be posted on the main page.
    If there’s somebody moderating the site, make it so.

187. Leo G

Suggestions please.

#spotteddickeatingsurrendermonkeys

Somebody, above …

Australian Navy sailors hit with alcohol crackdown during shore leave in foreign ports.

The ADF continues its long, heroic march to compulsory homosexuality for all personnel.

The image of the “drunken sailor” will be targeted by the Navy with a crackdown on excessive alcohol consumption during shore leave.

Defence has confirmed the latest fleet directive follows “recent incidents involving a small number of Navy personnel in overseas ports”.

“The directive covers leave as well as limits to alcohol consumption, and expected standards of behaviour, shore patrols and buddy systems,” the Defence Department said in a statement to the ABC…

A Navy source has told the ABC the directive will “severely restrict” sailors and will include curfews and mandatory breath testing, but Defence won’t confirm if those measures are part of the crackdown.

The source of that all to rare sugar that the dumbtroll rags on about?
    CO2 fixing and all.

# The State is Now the Enemy

191. Geriatric mayfly

One is to contain the inherent left wing hysteria in the hearts of their women.

Not being an anatomist, but I think hysteria lies closer to the abdomen than the heart.

192. struth

When a force puts hi viz striping on it’s cam gear, you know their done.

Alberscreechy oversteps the mark as usual.

In most households women do the cooking. Fact. They usually do the shopping too, although some men like a supermarket hunt and gather.

Obesity is the result of poor choices, decades of rubbish nutrition information and out of control portion size. We, as a nation, eat like it’s a feast day every day because food is cheap and plentiful.

Women need to take responsibility for their family’s diet – what greater honour is there than raising healthy, active, clever, hard working children? Stop passing the buck like half-wits, get off your devices and grow up.

194. OneWorldGovernment

UNaustralia

yeah

195. struth

Also not being an anatomist , I find that shit dribbling is not confined to just the freckle.

196. Geriatric mayfly

Thanks egg_ for expanding the photosynthesis miracle, and having a swipe at the doomsters. Beautiful in its final simplicity, exactly how this chemistry was arrived at remains a phenomenon clouded in mystery.

197. struth

My lovely lady does mostly everything around the home, especially now that I’m back out away from home for over a month or two this time.
    If you want to know where the men and husbands are you screeching moron Emma, you won’t find them in your social and parasitic circle of sick minds.

Egg_,could you link to the photosynthesis article? I’d love to read it all.

Sharri Markson is having conniptions over Barnaby’ s $150,000 payday. Actually I’m quite enjoying that

Campion avenged?

200. Anne

That’s excellent, Roger. I’m using it!

Leo, yours won’t work. ☺️

That’s excellent, Roger. I’m using it!

It’s a cryptic reference to his autobiography title but works without knowledge of that, I think – to get people thinking!

Best wishes, Anne.

Extracted from Sailer’s blog.

The very first point is especially interesting as it fucks a child’s development particularly pertaining to IQ.

Journal of Economic Literature, vol. 56 (2018), in press.

Islam and Economic Performance: Historical and Contemporary Links
    Timur Kuran*

Abstract. This essay critically evaluates the analytic literature concerned with causal connections between Islam and economic performance. It focuses on works since 1997, when this literature was last surveyed. Among the findings are the following:

Ramadan fasting by pregnant women harms prenatal development;

Islamic charities mainly benefit the middle class;

Islam affects educational outcomes less through Islamic schooling than through structural factors that handicap learning as a whole;

Islamic finance hardly affects Muslim financial behavior;

and low generalized trust depresses Muslim trade.

The last feature reflects the Muslim world’s delay in transitioning from personal to impersonal exchange. The delay resulted from the persistent simplicity of the private enterprises formed under Islamic law.

Weak property rights reinforced the private sector’s stagnation by driving capital out of commerce and into rigid waqfs. Waqfs limited economic development through their inflexibility and democratization by restraining the development of civil society.

Parts of the Muslim world conquered by Arab armies are especially undemocratic, which suggests that early Islamic institutions, including slave-based armies, were particularly critical to the persistence of authoritarian patterns of governance.

States have contributed themselves to the persistence of authoritarianism by treating Islam as an instrument of governance.

As the world started to industrialize, non-Muslim subjects of Muslim-governed states pulled ahead of their Muslim neighbors by exercising the choice of law they enjoyed under Islamic law in favor of a Western legal system.

203. Drink-Up Socrates

For me, the lasting message from the Friedman Conference came from Jacinta Price (She is not a bad presenter either).
    Summarised as: “Stop sentencing my people to live in a culture that is dangerous to them and unsustainable in the modern world”.
    Powerful stuff, unfortunately she has no electoral chance; the ABC, SBS, and the big men have her marked as a coconut.
    One of her great lines was expressing her disgust at the Northern NSW radicals: “These guys sit around all day talking about the revolution and waiting for someone to give them the form necessary for the Government to buy them the guns.”
    Some Gal.

204. notafan

Thank-you for the entertainment ‘dillo

He’ll be here all week, try the giraffe.

This country is stuffed. Just spent 10 minutes trying to convince a radio announcer that renewables are useless but but but he says new developments are just around the corner. Its as though they think soon you’ll be able to go out and plug a chord into the air.

Too bad The Great Burke didn’t get paid for same?
    Markson wasn’t there to kick up a fuss?

207. Some History

…he says new developments are just around the corner.

The vacuous “promissory note”.

208. Mother Lode

Apparently it is National Reconciliation Week.

My company is waving about the slogan imploring us to be conscious of indigenous history.

You can learn more about the history of the Greeks from a single dig in Mycaenae, or Europe from a single Mediaeval garbage pit than from the whole of continental Australia.

More astounding still is to look at how much has changed since the Mycenaean Greeks or the Middle Ages – and compare that to the dead weight of monotony that suffocated Aboriginal culture for a period an order of magnitude longer.

And every time they raise the time they have supposedly been here in order to evoke some sort of greater respect they frankly draw another heavy line under how stagnant and barren it actually was.

209. John Comnenus
    #2722834, posted on May 29, 2018 at 6:39 am

Comment of the month, John.
    Should be posted on the main page.
    If there’s somebody moderating the site, make it so.

Seconded. Certainly worth scrolling back too.

Campion is not a polly either. Adultery and fornication are no longer crimes either, not that I’m sure they ever were. Hilarious to see Miss spread your legs girls for freedom Sharri Markson having a hissy fit, as too the ditsy Susie O’Brien who has a mother should know better. Sorry ladies you’ve been outplayed and if you weren’t the hypocrites you be reporting on all the extramarital affairs including all those between journalists and politicians.

How much of this ‘reporting’ is driven by envy?

Strayan Story was interesting… to be continued next week IIRC
    Cold case whodunnit about a young Tamworth abo done in by drug lords, it seems.

212. Mother Lode

John Comnenus
    #2722834, posted on May 29, 2018 at 6:39 am

Comment of the month, John.
    Should be posted on the main page.
    If there’s somebody moderating the site, make it so.

Seconded. Certainly worth scrolling back too.

213. John Comnenus

Thanks 🙏 for the feedback re my early morning post. More importantly, let’s hope Britain wakes up.

214. John Constantine

Not a sharetip. KNO knosys is a minnow that has been trading c u m a cap raising, but its pitch is that it is in the running to replace all the Asian call center telephone workers with artificial intelligence powered by machine learning.

Any job done over the phone can be done by Skynet, once it becomes self-aware.

The Irish Catholic primate reports being surprised by the referendum result and has questioned whether the church’s massive investment in education is returning any dividend.

The church has entered a new stage, he thinks.

Your Grace, let me introduce you to the Benedict Option.

Gee, nothing gets past this bloke.

217. Geriatric mayfly

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Priorities in the forward planning for photosynthesis. If not a matter of Divine intervention at least the scribes got it right.

egg_
    #2723027, posted on May 29, 2018 at 11:58 am

Once events were reported. Now how many events occur as reported?

Roger, here’s another …
    On my list of books to get.

220. zyconoclast

Ah, Gauloises (froggy fags) Don’t know if they are still around.
    Without filters, they kicked you like a mule. You knew you were smoking.
    Good thing I gave up smoking soon after starting.

Never smoked but the French had the best names for cigarettes
    Gauloise

Gitanes

Thanks for the tip, C.L..

I’m off for a quiet walk in the park 🙂