Open Forum: June 9, 2018

1,502 Responses to Open Forum: June 9, 2018

1. Oh come on

Let me get this straight, Stevie. You accept you are a cockhead and your defence of being such a miserable worm is I am, too. Well, no, I don’t think I am. But thanks for being so honest about yourself.

2. Oh dear, both OCO and JC are losing control.
    Dearie me. This will be fun to watch.

Drillsie, it’s the other way around. It’s you who’s losing it. I really don’t understand why you defend the face planter. Are you fucking him since he morphed into Adonis?

4. Oh come on

Stevie, you said 20 minutes ago that I was “los[ing] [my] shit”. Now I’m “losing control”.

You don’t seem to understand that words have meaning. Take caee.

5. Last time it took only one innocent comment, unrelated to either of them, to have this pair spitting at their screen for more than 2 hours.

Wonder how long they’ll keep it up tonight?

6. Oh come on

Maybe MK50 was catching the eye of a certain FNQ pubbler as he was repeatedly hefting those 250g dumbbells. I hear that when you get really old your eyesight goes to shit.

7. OneWorldGovernment

Infidel Tiger
    #2733109, posted on June 10, 2018 at 6:37 pm

OneWorldGovernment
    #2733096, posted on June 10, 2018 at 6:25 pm
    It would take 4 weeks to take over Afganistan.

You are the stupidest person on earth.

I am being kind.

Thank you for your kindness.

BUT

May I attend your “religious” ceremony?

The one where you are screaming at me to kill the invaders?

Even though the screamers were the one’s that introduced the dark ages to Europe.

8. Oh come on

Oh, please. Nobody cares enough about you or the plagiariser to spit at either of you. You’re fun to wind up because you’re both mouthbreathing soon-to-be NDIS clients, but that’s all there is to it. At the end of the day, it’s primarily pity I feel for you.

And relief that I’m not you.

9. The hairyback is carrying on as usual with a total strawman, arguing a point that doesn’t exist.
    So has reverted to type.
    OCO on the other hand, is issuing forth a series of obscenities and baseless insults.
    The actions of a low character. Reverting to type rather swiftly.

10. We’re now an hour & a quarter into you losing your rag.
    Far from your record time. (But the night ain’t over yet).

Wonder how long they’ll keep it up tonight?

Driller thinks a notorious plagiarist should have a right to be heard. FMD.

12. Oh come on

Great response, Stevie. Vintage stuff. Right up there with your pot calling the kettle black riposte.

What a dullard.

So has reverted to type.

Lol, the redneck ignores Adonis’ plagiarism says it doesn’t exist.

14. Both calling me by pet names.
    Yep, they’re teetering on the edge of anger management issues.

15. Oh come on

The trolling is strong in Bibi.

Love the way he pours a glass of water before he starts.

16. OneWorldGovernment

Week one blow every farquing mosque thing in ghan away and every ghan war lorld to pieces.

Week two, Napalm every farquing piece of so called ‘greenery’ where they grow the drugs and poison the water.

Week three blow the fuck out of egress to any other country.

Week four walk away from the shithole with full on strikes to pakistan and irania!

What a dullard.

He once asked me to estimate his IQ. When I told him that over the years of commenting he never displayed any higher level intel and was a slow poke, he became really angry with me- throwing around wacist slurs -because I suggested he would very likely have an IQ of around 83 , which is the average for his geographical region. I think he went around to the bar and broke several trays of glasses he was so upset.

18. Oh come on

There’s way too gas in Stevie’s lines.

19. Knuckle Dragger

The role of the infantry is to close, with and kill the enemy regardless of weather or terrain.

Simple, people. Anyone who thinks different is a fucking idiot who hasn’t spent a day in the jungle or the sandpit.

This has been the case for thousands of years and will not change. They are not there to build hospitals and schools, although some units are and good on them.

In my view, should the Infantry by deployed to a particular area, negotiations (shura) should only start after the entire region has been conquered. And I mean conquered.

20. Oh come on

He once asked me to estimate his IQ.

Geeeeeeezus. Awkward. What’s the lowest number you think I’d say, Steve. Yeah. No. Lower than that. Way lower. Yep, down more and keep going.

21. JC & Yobbo are now an hour & a half into it.
    There’s another hour of barebacking each other before they even equal their record.
    Go on, you know you both have the stamina for it!

22. Oh come on

Hahahaha Stevie thinks I’m Yobbo? Lol Yobbo’s a good bloke, no shame there

23. My mistake. To be expected with low IQ commenters.
    Keep it up fellers, yer nearly at an hour & 3/4

My mistake. To be expected with low IQ commenters.
    Keep it up fellers, yer nearly at an hour & 3/4

It’s like, he thinks he hasn’t participated at all. Hallucination is really bad in Driller.

Hahahaha Stevie thinks I’m Yobbo? Lol Yobbo’s a good bloke, no shame there

Keep this number in mind when dealing with Drills. 83.

25. JC ain’t real good with numbers. As usual he’s got the numerals reversed.

26. OneWorldGovernment

I love the way that the french communists spread their evil shit around the world,

Belgium has how many French and German elite arzholes?

JC ain’t real good with numbers. As usual he’s got the numerals reversed.

Reversing 83 gives us 38. Driller now claims an IQ of 38.

28. OneWorldGovernment

Switzerland is a pack of German and French arzhole communists.

29. OneWorldGovernment

How can anyone say that the Australians Broadcasting Crap is NOT even when all political parties support it.

30. Armadillo

Are you referring to the military hierarchy?

I resent having to pay taxes to see our “military” parade gay love. I resent paying taxes to advertise equality. I resent paying taxes for useless submarines, and for boys/girls playing in tree houses and sandpits.

I’d much rather a country that allows me to own a rifle, teach my child how to aim it, and to respect to it.

Our Police forces have been untrustworthy for quite some time. The military are going down the same track, and at a rate of knots.

Therein lies your problem. Once the most trusted institution in the country has been over run by leftists, who will protect us? It’s happening before your very eyes. In fact, it’s already happened.

Anzac Day is nice though. Sheliahs up the front. Equality. Yay.

31. Armadillo

Any military Cats here been able to stop the rise of these fuckwits to the highest ranks of our most trusted service?

Seriously, they are now paying our taxpayer money for transgender reassignment. You are the blokes entrusted with the guns. Us citizens aren’t allowed them. Did you lot fall asleep on duty or something?

32. Armadillo

And where are the Coppers we used to pay to protect us? Modern day highway bandits. No horse. Armed with nothing but a high powered car, flashing lights, a speed camera and a breathalizer.

Brave.

33. Armadillo

If a bunch of Want to kick on your front door, so be it.

34. Boris

The problem is not a few hundred. The problem is a much larger percentage that support Shairah law, oppose western values etc. Islamist is much larger problem and much larger threat, especially long term, than terrorism.

35. And where are the Coppers we used to pay to protect us?

They’re still protecting you.
    It is now Four days since they caught me serving a drink to a couple of fellers when there was still a sip or two remaining in their existing glass.
    This “case” is still receiving their full attention.

You are soooo protected, dude.

36. Boris

I miss Yobbo. Where is he?

37. Armadillo

And where are our judges? We pay them plenty to protect us. That’s their job.

38. OneWorldGovernment

Boris
    #2733428, posted on June 11, 2018 at 2:53 am

So you will agree with me that Australia OWNS Gaza and should kick out the squaters.

39. None

State and territory-based treaties with indigenous groups are ­’expensive gestures’, SA Premier Steven Marshall says.

I can’t read the rest behind a paywall but is Steven Marshall keeps going down that line we may even find me have a live Premier with a backbone. I’ll believe it when I see it though.

40. Armadillo

You are soooo protected, dude

Sounds like a good slogan for their next multi million dollar advertising campaign. Not as harsh as “double demerit points this weekend”.

41. OneWorldGovernment

Armadillo
    #2733431, posted on June 11, 2018 at 2:55 am

And where are our judges? We pay them plenty to protect us. That’s their job.

‘Our’ judges are our best defence.

More communism.

Yeah!

42. Armadillo

The people we most trusted to look after our interests have deserted us. Disgraceful.

But particularly the military. I look at the page header. I think to my ancestors with pride. I read your comments and enjoy the military history commentary.

Full of bravado and past history guys, but what the fuck happened? You let the leftist overrun you from within. Why? How? When?

Don’t get me wrong here. I’m disgusted with you lot. Utterly.

We paid you to defend us. You failed. Miserably.

Obeying orders isn’t an excuse. At least not to those who have to foot the bill, and watch fat lesbians and transvestites lead the ANZAC Day march. Shame.

43. Boris

We paid you to defend us. You failed.

How? Have we lost a war? Been occupied ?

Leftism may degrade military capabilities but I haven seen ay evidence that these have indeed been degraded. Parades and such are no reflection of the true capability.

44. Boris

Not sure what you mean. Can you rephrase this in plain English please?

45. Armadillo

Too late now for a Captain Blackadder moment. All is lost.

All well and good knowing how to use a weapon, but the State generally won’t let you have one. Unless you are “one of them”.

As a taxpayer, I hold you all personally responsible. And please, no rabbiting on about voters being to blame. Half pay no taxes and are dumb as rocks. It’s been discussed here many times.

46. Armadillo

How? Have we lost a war? Been occupied ?

Yes to all questions. Each generation is dumber than the last. Ask IT.

We are occupied, the war was lost years ago.

47. OneWorldGovernment

Boris
    #2733442, posted on June 11, 2018 at 3:50 am

Not sure what you mean. Can you rephrase this in plain English please?

Communist farquing people that call themselves palestinians occupy a place called gaza.

Australian soldiers defeated the turks in gaza so Australia should have that area.

That is the law of Islam.

The people were defeated by Australians.

48. Armadillo

The cage makes you safe when your wings are clipped,
    you can soar like an eagle when unleashed from the drip.

49. johanna

UK Conservative MP tells it like it is and gets attacked by the usual suspects:

Davies said he was “no fan of dividing people up by the colour of their skin — in fact, I often think that the people who see everything in terms of race are the real racists,” but that it was plain that “black people, and in particular black males” were far more likely to be murder victims.

“They are also more likely to be murderers,” he added — which in his views makes the police’s tendency to stop-and-search them more often than white people perfectly reasonable.

“Following a parliamentary question I asked in 2016, I was given the following information about the ethnicity of murderers,” he explained.

“While white people made up 87 per cent of the population, they were responsible for 67 per cent of murders. Black people made up 3 per cent of the population but 14.5 per cent of murders. Asian people were 6 per cent of the population but were responsible for 12 per cent of murders, and mixed race people were 2 per cent of the population but responsible for 5.5 per cent of murders.

“It is also a fact that black people are more likely to use a knife or a sharp instrument to kill,” he continued.

“That is the background and those are the facts. I am not sure anybody disputes them, because they are the official facts. If no crimes were taking place, we would not need stop-and-search, but in the real world there is crime, and it is a serious problem.

“The use of stop-and-search is just one way to fight against crime and one tool to try to prevent it, but it is a very important tool.”

I am a huge fan of Philip Davies. His dissection of the Murdoch boys during the hearings into The Sun’s alleged sins was one of the best pieces of parliamentary theatre ever. It’s on youtube somewhere.

Among other things, it emerged that James, apparently raised on caviar and champagne, once signed a cheque for seven hundred and fifty thousand pounds to settle a defamation suit without even reading the accompanying paperwork.

Seven hundred and fifty thousand pounds. Rupert must have been wondering if someone else had wriggled into Ros’ bed.

Had Rupert been in the chair, he would have read every word of the paperwork, and then told the lawyers and executives to go back and do it again. And again, if necessary.

Anyway, Davies has always been a strong and effective voice; he must feel very isolated in Britain’s clone of Tony Blair’s party.

50. OneWorldGovernment

Not sure if this has been put up before but here is another example of the communist filth Obama.

The Iran factor revisited

In its 2004 report the 9/11 Commission compiled and summarized the evidence of Iran’s links to al Qaeda. The report is accessible online here and easily searchable. Middle East Quarterly highlighted the commission’s findings on each of four threads concerning Iran here. Iran has always denied any involvement with al Qaeda. See, for example, the 2017 CBS News report “CIA docs from Osama bin Laden raid suggest Iran-al Qaeda link.”

One such Iranian thread involves aid to the transit of al Qaeda terrorists through Iran. This is the thread that Mohammad-Javad Larijani brazenly detailed in Farsi-language remarks broadcast on Iran’s state-controlled television, as I noted here yesterday. Larijani is an international affairs assistant in Iran’s judiciary. He presumably knows what he is talking about. As Adam Kredo puts it: “[Larijani’s] remarks represent the first time senior Iranian officials have publicly admitted to aiding al Qaeda and playing a direct role in facilitating the 9/11 attacks.”

51. johanna

This is what happens when millenial snowflakes hit the real world:

A new graduate teacher at a Sydney school says she “cried every day for the first four weeks” of the term and has received very little support, in what a university head has described as “the tip of the iceberg” in terms of what early-career teachers face.

“I work 65 to 70 hours a week easily and get paid for 35 hours,” said the Kindergarten teacher, who wanted to remain anonymous.

“Ever since I have started, I have been expected to do what a teacher with five-plus years of experience can do, and in the same amount of time.

“I don’t have any human interaction outside school hours. I get home, eat, work and sleep. On the weekend I work, do laundry and pack my lunches. That’s all I have time for.”

John Fischetti, the head of the school of education at the University of Newcastle, where the teacher completed her degree, said the experience is “all very troubling”.

Teaching Kindy kids takes 70+ hours a week? Perhaps she had to teach herself finger-painting.

It gets worse:

More than half of the teachers surveyed also said they wanted more time for collaboration, mentoring and planning.

The Sydney teacher said she did not get an orientation or introduction to the school at the beginning of the year and spent most of her breaks “hunting things down”.

“I was not provided with or offered resources [such as] books, pencils, glue, scissors [or] paper for my students,” the teacher said.

Couldn’t find the stationery cupboard.

No doubt she’ll be on stress leave (at our expense) shortly.

52. OneWorldGovernment

johanna
    #2733450, posted on June 11, 2018 at 4:48 am

This is what happens when millenial snowflakes hit the real world:

LOL

I taught a ‘class’ down Hobart.

Young girl was surly as.

After some classses I said,

You are in the wrong class.

You have been advised incorrectly because you do not fit here.

I suggest you leave and get your money back.

She left and she knew she had no interest.

53. OneWorldGovernment

I wonder what Trump will do to Australia when he finds out that we manufacture NO cars yet have an outlandish “duty” on imports!

54. johanna

Intergenerational taxpayer subsidised housing is apparently a right:

Money raised from the Millers Point sales has been used to build 936 social housing units in areas such as south-west Sydney, Sutherland shire and Wollongong, while another 256 units are under construction.

“Proceeds from the remaining properties will be dedicated to social housing,” the Department of Finance said in a statement.

But the program has uprooted inner-city residents, moving them on from homes that have sometimes been held in the family for generations.

Ms Parlow, who launched legal action last year against her eviction, moved in 1976 to a mid-19th century four-storey terrace in Lower Fort Street.

A nurse turned “social and environmental artist”, she was initially attracted to the area by community and union fights against evictions in the early 1970s.

She soon took over as manager of the boarding house terrace at the address and raised her daughter, Arana, as a single mother in the home.

Meanwhile, old age pensioners are shivering under blankets in their lounge rooms because they can’t afford heating. You don’t give a stuff about real suffering, darling, just your own inconvenience at being moved from a multi-million dollar property that you were paying a third of your pension for.

Since you are such a huge and lifelong supporter of these great causes, how come none of them has found a new home for you?

55. Top Ender

Thanks Tom.

Good to see Bill Clinton is getting (some of) the attention he deserves.

Joyce may be a hypocrite (he is as we all are), but he is not a hypocrite for opposing SSM while cheating on his wife.

The usual straw man false equivalence from the Left, as he dares attack one of their sacred cows.

57. Herodotus

Erdogan predicts war between the Cross and Crescent over Austria’s salafist mosque closures.

Yeah, but the media told us that Trump is the warmonger, right?
    And there’s no risk to Christian churches in Turkey or the ME, right?

Link to Breitbart

58. johanna

I see that Len Ainsworth got a gong. He is the father of poker machines in Australia.

My old man was Len’s GM back in the day.

There is a family photo of us farewelling Len on his way to Chicago to suss out the latest trends and technology. That was when you could walk out onto the airfield to say goodbye. It was a big deal then, very expensive, to fly overseas.

Len passed his business to his many sons. As with Rupert Murdoch, it turned out to be a big mistake.

Dad said that Len (a canny Scotsman) always walked the floors of his business. He had an eagle eye for every part of manufacture, knew everything about everything.

However, like most moguls, his sons preferred Maseratis to work.

59. Herodotus

Are we going to see any learned articles in the mainstream media about all the unfree trade practises like tariffs imposed by holier than thou Europeans etc? Or is it going to just be a continuation of that awful Trump guy and his tariffs?

60. Herodotus

One of Len’s sons opened an upmarket garden centre in North Ryde. Len told him it wasn’t a good idea. He was right.

I used to like Kallaugher’s cartoons back when The Economist was sane.
    I can see though that it still isn’t.

The real problem we are facing as a society is that we ran out of real problems. It’s a tough one. Now you understand why we are turning to socialism and big government for an answer to this… socialism creates problems where none exist. Gives us something to get on with.

Nailed it – the Left are manufacturing grief, and groups such as Abos/Muzzies/Frightbats* are happy to supply the victimhood.

*The deadly triad on any ABC panel.

Muzzo Frightbats happily play the cry bully card against any opposition arguments, you’re victimising them simply by arguing against them on a discussion panel, FFS.

Once it has been decided that male and wymynsys recruits to australias military are equal and interchangeable

Bizarre in reference to crack troops, when medics are screaming about AWFL wymmins injury rates; Gawd knows what the Psych would be like on the front line.

Bill seems to be moving steadily leftwards. Maybe he’s trying to stave off Albo, or does he think hijacking Green votes will get him across the line to the Lodge?

Labor need to wedge left-leaning Waffleworth from his own Party (literally) , “fairness” vs “mean and tricky” on an issue such as ‘elf (tampon tax), medical insurance, etc.

65. Anthony

“Trump is in a way right. And that’s why we need to increase our defence spending,” Merkel said.

Miss, miss. What does it mean to say that Trump is right in a way?
    It simply means that he is freaking right!
    Miss, miss. Is he right in a way about tariffs?
    Miss, miss. Is he right in a way about Hilarious?
    …about the deep state?
    …about Comey et al?
    …about the climate?
    …about Iran?
    …about NK?
    …about MAGA?

…about the climate?

Life must be tough in a sh1thole where you have to burn brown coal and eat rye bread.

67. zyconoclast

How come Australia doesn’t have a Winnie Harlow?

68. struth

That’s the worst milk moustache I’ve seen.

69. struth

Must be bloody cold in Canada, it turns the black people white.

Coming from outback Australia, I’ve always been amazed at the racist cultural appropriation of aboriginal people.
    They are forever painting their faces white as well.

I’m reliably informed by Keith Suttor that Trump is walking into a set-up designed by that political mastermind, Kim Young One. Kim’s survival as leader is evidence of his cunning, superhuman powers.

It will be a test of Trump’s negotiating skills. Don’t expect too much.

71. Why is it that the other 23.5 million Australians produce zero terrorists – zero – but a tiny half million sample (Muslims) produces a few hundred? Not one or two but a few hundred.

This is like saying the IRA was never any problem because at any one time they only amounted to a ‘few hundred’ paramilitaries.

72. Spider

I see La Trioli and Old Leathery really pushing the low wage growth agenda lately.

Can we expect a gotcha question on Q&A from some poor unfortunate with 8 kids, a wooden leg, a sick dog and a dying grandmother living in his basement who can’t pay his eldectricity bills because he hasn’t had a wage rise?

I’m also reliably told by Seven news that Trump’s G7 was “disasterous”.

They didn’t specify to whom, so I’ll hold the “Fake News” verdict awaiting more information.

74. Snoopy

Does Keith Suter wear a disguise in public? I can’t understand why he doesn’t get thrashed everytime he ventures out.

He wears a disguise for tv. Have you seen his strobing shirts and ties? (Epileptics beware)

76. Baldrick

Staunch Republican and full time Socialist awarded in Queens Honours List:

Former Australian Greens leader Christine Milne might have ended her time fighting for the better good in Canberra but is still on the frontline battling for environmental change.
    The 65-year-old has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Australia (AO) for her service to politics both federally and in her home state of Tasmania, and for her work more broadly helping to preserve the natural environment.
    “It’s humbling because you know just how many people work in the community for so many causes for so long,” Ms Milne told AAP.

77. struth

Who works outside of the communisty?

Christine Milne for an Order of Australia, and Union “bruvva” Tony Sheldon into the Senate. We live in interesting times, do we not?

79. Snoopy

I don’t watch breakfast television.

80. struth

Next terror attack will have the government cracking down on the real cause.
    Speeding motorists.

81. feelthebern

I was having lunch at Intermezzo in Sydney last week & a besuited Tony Sheldon walked past.
    He scrubbed up quite well.
    Compared to the CFMEU chaps I saw in Melbourne later in the week, he was a saint.

82. Nick

Who works outside of the communisty?

The Greens of course. Nothing they do represents the wider community.

83. struth

The Greens of course. Nothing they do represents the wider community.

It’s also not called work, usually.

84. feelthebern

Everyone knows Barnaby Joyce has a drinking problem.
    A few years back, he was relatively productive.
    Why?
    Because he had a couple of years off the booze during the week.
    That went out the window, as did his career.

85. Snoopy

The poo blogger is up for some severe embarrassment in a little over 24 hours. It was a huge mistake to opine on something so definitive and imminent.

86. John Constantine

Their ABC Libby price, (Sophie’s choice from the lawsuit) back when she ran their ABC country hour, attempted to give Christine Milne a regular slot on the billion dollar bully pulpit, so racist misogynist colonialist settler culture could be lectured that thinking like the greens was the progressive future.

That was stopped, but that agenda won with a bit more underhandedness.

Their Libby of their ABC often boasted of being approached by the godless commo wing of the Nationals to stand as a woman’s quota candidate.q

87. BrettW

Luke Foley says if he wins NSW election he will replace Queens Birthday holiday with one for Aboriginal reconciliation and to commemorate 60,000 years of their history.

88. Snoopy

I was driving behind a highway patrol (sorry, Road Policing Command) car on Saturday. It had a sticker on the rear window which read:

Automated Number Plate Recognition
    A Road Safety Initiative

I used to like Kallaugher’s cartoons back when The Economist was sane.
    I can see though that it still isn’t.

Yeah he just doesn’t get it. And that scarfe effort was typical leftie as well.

90. Nick

Yes ! All that leaves now are Sorry day, NAIDOC week, The Indigenous rounds of all football codes and so on, which pretty much, erm, do the same thing.

91. Gab

Seems to be a lot of Trump haters in that cartoon line up today.

92. Motelier

I see Captain Oblivious has at it again over the weekend.

The joining of the dots between Bob (alledged child molester) and a serial womaniser in the USA.

Clever stuff Captain Oblivious.

93. Snoopy

Reconciliation is a personal decision not a government mandate. Surely RSA’s Truth and Reconciliation Commission illustrated that.

If anecdotal evidence is anything, people are fed up with having the indigenous issue pushed down their throats. The more Labor, or indeed Liberal, politicians do so the more they alienate their constituencies.

95. struth

Reconciliation in this instance is just Marxism by another name.

96. BrettW

Tony Sheldon to join the Senate. Some good background at Michael Smith News on why he will fit right in with the Shorten party. Another with experience of dodgy membership numbers and selling out his members benefits in return for donations to their Union.

97. struth

When you bring in a heap of third world shit cultures into the country you grandstanding fuckwit pollies, you may find they don’t give a rat’s arse about reconciliation.

The kettle has been switched on for some time and the boiling waters of revolt are about to whistle in your demise.

Every part of it more than deserved, you traitorous scum.

Everything and everyone you have supposed to have represented you have failed and indeed done the opposite.
    You deserve to be locked up in the prisons of the world from where you import your anti western cultures.

98. struth

Tony Sheldon is Transport scum.
    Only interested in controlling the trucks going to the ports.
    Wouldn’t know which end of a truck was the front.

99. lotocoti

to commemorate 60,000 years of their history

As a curious Cat, I’d like to learn something of the 59,752 years prior to the arrival of the white debils.

100. Senile Old Guy

ABC:

From seductive sirens in ancient Greece to Disney’s Ariel, our fascination with mermaids has spanned centuries and cultures. But lesser known are the ancient Indigenous mermaid stories from our own country, which still hold meaning today. Burarra woman Jess Phillips grew up near the Blyth River near Maningrida in Arnhem Land. She believes there are both saltwater and freshwater mermaids in Arnhem Land.

1 billion and the ABC is telling us that mermaids are real.

During that time, the indigenous discovered that, if you blow down a hollow log, you can make farting noises.

Seems to be a lot of Trump haters in that cartoon line up today.

The weekend’s G7 conference really brought the world’s Trump-deranged cartoonists out of the woodwork. Only a handful of American cartoonists noticed the irony that Trump’s trade war has exposed the hypocrisy of the Euroweenies (and Castro’s love child) who pretend to love free trade when practise anything but free trade. POTUS45 has a divine ability to force his enemies to reveal themselves: Trump hatred is an undisguised hatred of freedom.

103. BrettW

Lotocoti,
    Please consult your nearest rock library.

104. struth

She believes there are both saltwater and freshwater mermaids in Arnhem Land.

They do believe this.

And you wonder why they were the longest continuous culture to stay in the stone age.

105. Farmer Gez

Their ABC Libby price,

I’ve met Libby Price and she’s not one of the Luvvies. In fact she would fit in with the Cats quite nicely. The organisation is politically corrupt not all the presenters.

106. Death Giraffe

She believes there are both saltwater and freshwater mermaids in Arnhem Land

But they are the bad type of mermaids.
    The top part is the fish.

107. struth

The organisation is politically corrupt not all the presenters.

Would you work for the ABC Farmer Gez.
    If not, why not?

108. None

I see were up to 60000 years now – talk about bracket creep. I thought Luke Foley possibly had a modicum of common sense and all he had to do was step slightly to the right of the lefty crazies ike Gladys B and Speakman and he would have prompted him but no no he’s a fuckwhit like the rest of them. Full of self loathing. I do wonder how some of these lefty men ever managed to procreate. They are such a limp dicks.

109. Senile Old Guy

Unbelievable.

Tasmania’s top honour in this year’s Queen’s Birthday Honours List has gone to the former Australian Greens leader Christine Milne. She has been made an officer of the Order of Australia (AO) for “distinguished service to the Australian and Tasmanian Parliaments and through domestic and global contributions to the protection and preservation of the natural environment”.

These awards are now pointless and useless. Awards for “distinguished service” to parliaments? Really? What utter BS.

The MSM also failed to notice that both Trudeau and Macron went out of their way to personally insult Trump. At least Trudeau’s eyebrow falling off couldn’t easily be hidden.

111. Death Giraffe

Are there any diplomats here?
    Would the meeting between Trump and Kim go ahead if they had not already thrashed out most of the details and arrived at a win?

112. H B Bear

Dr Keith Suter has about as much credibility as the Cash Cow on international geo-politics. He could easily be a visiting Fellow at the Van Wrongselen School of Wrongology.

I see were up to 60000 years now – talk about bracket creep

I do remember when it was 20,000 years.

114. Boambee John

struth
    #2733544, posted on June 11, 2018 at 9:35 am

This comment links well with John Constantine’s regular comments about “fashionable decolonialisation theory”.

The only genuine “decolonialisation” that could occur would be to return Australia to the aboriginals. The logical first step in that process is to cease all new immigration immediately. The logical next step is to encourage emigration by non-aboriginals. This would also assist with so-called reconciliation, by increasing the relative numbef of aboriginals in the population.

Neither of these steps is occurring. This demonstrates that neither decolonialisation theory nor reconciliation are genuine objectives. They are simply weapons to use against we deplorables.

115. Dr Faustus

Uncle Billy Shorten, battling hard for the Green vote on Super Saturday, gives the forks to both the Uluru push and traditional Labor supporters:

Bill Shorten wants Australia to vote on Indigenous treaty and republic together

The Australian opposition leader, Bill Shorten, has said a move towards a republic should be progressed alongside a treaty with the country’s Indigenous people.

Looking forward to the snuffling press conference when the morally deformed little beast is given the arse by his colleagues – just when he can almost actually smell the invitation to Yarralumla.

116. Death Giraffe

Also: If it had have been Obama or Clinton who brought Kim to the table (fat chance) after the fuck had threatened all and sundry with nukes, is there any doubt the media would currently be in paroxysms of hero worship and blithering on endlessly about a “new era” and comparisons with the fall of the Berlin wall?

Zulu Kilo Two Alpha

#2733564, posted on June 11, 2018 at 10:02 am

I see were up to 60000 years now – talk about bracket creep

I do remember when it was 20,000 years

You’re 40,000 years old?

118. Death Giraffe

You’re 40,000 years old?

Slightly older than Delta.

Automated Number Plate Recognition
    A Road Safety Initiative

I was amused by this story in the local Ncl news today:

RIDER DISQUALIFIED UNTIL 2068 ALLEGEDLY CAUGHT RIDING AT TAREE

A 50-year-old learner motorcycle rider, who was already disqualified until 2068, has allegedly been caught riding at Taree.

Officers patrolling along Kanagra Drive stopped the man around 8 o’clock on Thursday, when it’s alleged he failed a roadside breath test.

The automated licence plate widget surely would deter a 50 yr old learner motorcyclist who is disqualified until he’s 100.

120. lotocoti

talk about bracket creep

Next stop: eleventy-billion years.

121. Aaron

She believes there are both saltwater and freshwater mermaids in Arnhem Land.

There are saltwater and freshwater crocodiles in Arnhem Land too. It beggars belief what the ABC considers newsworthy these days.

122. H B Bear

He was taken to Taree Police Station, where he allegedly returned a reading of 0.036.

Or about 2 middies. Insert usual observation about this country being a fascist toilet.

Dude must have some serious form though. God knows how you are supposed to live in rural Australia without a licence. Buy a horse?

123. H B Bear

You’d have thought that Uncle Billy Peanut-Head would have learned that there are never any votes in blackfella issues by now? He isn’t going to make the next election if he keeps this up.

124. Boambee John

Top Ender

Interesting extracts from your book.

It is worth emphasising the common thread between the Japanese of WW II and the jihadis of today.

Both accept the validity of suicide as a means of killing more enemies/infidels. The practical problems of accepting the surrender of combatants who will die to kill more of their enemies seem to have been overlooked.

All is not lost, however. The task of negotiating the surrender of jihadis is one that is exquisitely apprbenefitsor military lawyers.

And they will become eligible for veterans’ benefits while doing it (if they sutvive).

125. Gab

Isn’t the limit 0.05?

126. Gab

Oh right, learner bicycle rider. How did he get a learner’s permit when he’s been disqualified from driving until 2068?

127. Boambee John

exquisitely appropriate for

***** spellwrecker!

I’m not seeing any follow-up reports about Tom Ballard at the ABC or Fairfax.
    What, no 7.30 Report interview with the accuser?

129. Baldrick

The horror!

Osman Faruqi ✔ @oz_f
    Tried to watch the Swans last night at a pub in Newtown – the main room was showing the union (!!!) and when the anthem played people stood up and sung along. In the pub.
    What happened to this country.

130. None

Oh good grief. The Daily Telegraph is now publishing more pictures of Joyce and Campion probably from that lowlife pap that harassed him at church yesterday. Look I don’t care I know Joyce and Campion did wrong but they do have a right to some privacy – there is no public interest in stalking them. Media should have just came down the path and it all would have gone away. They have a six week old baby and regardless of the circumstances welcoming a new life is a joyous occasion and they have a right to enjoy the little one. Frankly if Joyce had decked the pap I would have cheered him and donated to any fund for his legal costs.

talk about bracket creep

Next stop: eleventy-billion years.

The Dreamtime stories teach that the land and inhabitants were created more or less simultaneously, so we could conceivably get claims of up to c. 100m years old.

132. Infidel Tiger

Osman Faruqi ✔ @oz_f
    What happened to this country.

Warms the cockles.

We’re perhaps not quite done yet.

133. Dr Faustus

Only a handful of anyone has noticed the hypocrisy of the Euroweenies, bleating about “free, fair, and mutually beneficial trade and the importance of fighting protectionism“, while operating a A$600 billion/pa subsidy scheme through the Common Agricultural Policy.

I’ve met Libby Price and she’s not one of the Luvvies.

Price left the ABC to edit the Bumfuck Bugle in Benalla, and, during the last election to damage the Lieborals, peddled a fake story that Lieborals candidate Sophie Mirabella had tried to push her opponent, Indi MP Cathy McGowan, to the ground. Mirabella sued and won.

Not a “luvvie”, Farmer Gez? How about “swampfilth” or “GetUp activist”?

Candace. Owens.

Candace Owens✔@RealCandaceO
    One of the most bizarre things about my twitter life is how regularly I am stalked and insulted by @TheEllenShow producers.

This is a woman who regularly champions bullying as one of her biggest societal concerns.

Don’t ever forget that liberals are frauds.

———–

Candace Owens✔@RealCandaceO
    While I appreciate this tongue-in-cheek apology… you and @andylassner (another @TheEllenShow producer) regularly stalk and harass Trump supporters online.

I’m not complaining— just find that it expertly points to the hypocrisy of the “heartfelt” show you produce.

———–

Candace Owens✔@RealCandaceO
    To all @TheEllenShow producers:
    The reason Trump won is because of people like you. People who lay claim to the moral high ground while viciously attacking, name-calling, and silencing those who simply hold different ideas.
    Your astounding hypocrisy fuels the #MAGA movement.

136. None

No doubt at all Arky. If it weren’t for their double standards, the left would have none.

137. Delta A

Slightly older than Delta.

But I carry my age superbly.

138. None

Candice is a legend. She’s the only one who’s been able to put Ben Shapiro in his place and they’re colleagues.

139. Senile Old Guy

Bill Shorten wants Australia to vote on Indigenous treaty and republic together.

Brilliant! See Willie wants to waste time and money on two things that have no chance of being approved.

Bring on a treaty. The resulting legal circus should be hilarious to watch.

#imnotboundbyanytreaty

141. Baldrick

Compare the pair:

Jeremy Fernandez ✔ @JezNews
    Male Rocky Horror crew member alleges Craig McLachlan indecently assaulted him. via @abcnews
    _____
    ABC News ✔ @abcnews
    Tom Ballard, comedian and host of ABC show Tonightly, denies sexual assault allegation

Osman Faruqi ✔ @oz_f
    What happened to this country.

Yeah, like Osman Faruqi would know what this country is all about.

143. None

I need to find that pub in Newtown and buy everyone a round.

Arky – This isn’t about the Norks. It’s about China. Xi is fed up with Kimmy and his toys-which-go-bang.

The event which forced Xi to act was the collapse of the nuke mountain. The Chinese are scared that the Norks will let loose a cloud of radioactive fallout – which then causes human fallout when the poor Nork peasants flee for the border. Xi has moved about 20 army divisions to the border just opposite the collapsed mountain. Fortunately it didn’t produce much radioactivity when it collapsed but Kim was making like doing another test there, or nearby, when he got orders to get onto his armoured train and come for a talk, which he had to do twice.

That the Chinese have a gun behind Kim’s back is clear from the use of a Chinese 747 to get him to Changi. The flight path is fun. No backing out now Kimmy boy.

I.T. may be right, Candace Owens would be wasted in Congress; better to have her in the real world artfully exposing Prog-Left hypocrisy every day.

146. None

Tom Ballard is a prick and I have to admit that I did have a bit of a snigger when I read the report gay boy had hatrassrd another. don’t condone people having their name maligned purely on the basis of hearsay but let’s face it if he was conservative he would have lost his job by now and been forced out of the country. Anyway the person who was harassed should go to the authorities I’m sick and tired of these social media mobs.

With witchetty grubs fresh from a log?

148. None

Tom Ballard is a pr**k and I have to admit that I did have a bit of a snigger when I read the report he had harassed another. I don’t condone people having their name maligned purely on the basis of hearsay but let’s face it if he was conservative he would have lost his job by now and been forced out of the country. Anyway the person who teckons they were harassed should go to the authorities. I’m sick and tired of these social media mobs.

Giving the racist Dawn Fraser an Order of Australia sums up this country’s banal mediocrity.
    Osman Faruqi, Twitter, 4:48 PM – 10 Jun 2018

When are you leaving, Osman?

We can probably crowd fund your ticket without too much difficulty.

150. None

Tom Ballard is a pr**k imho and I have to admit that I did have a bit of a snigger when I read the report. I don’t condone people having their name maligned purely on the basis of hearsay but let’s face it if he was conservative he would have lost his job by now and been forced out of the country. Anyway the person who reckons they were wronged should go to the authorities. I’m sick and tired of these social media mobs.

151. None

Hmm I am stuck in the spam filter.

So the Daily Telegraph employed the obese pile of lard stalking Barnaby.
    Figures.

I see were up to 60000 years now – talk about bracket creep

I do remember when it was 20,000 years

Looks like the Industry is trying to push the envelope out from the former 40,000 years into Negrito territory – not a good long term tactic, but B.S. is a big part of their game plan.

154. None

Isn’t that tweet by Oman defamatory? Someone take a screenshot stat.

155. None

That pretend ABC comedian is a pr**k imho and I have to admit that I did have a bit of a snigger when I read the report. I don’t condone people having their name maligned purely on the basis of hearsay but let’s face it if he was conservative he would have lost his job by now and been forced out of the country. Anyway the person who reckons they were wronged should go to the authorities. I’m sick and tired of these social media mobs.

Sydney is a global City, not Outer Bumfvck monoculture, retard.

157. None

So the DT employed the paps after they dropped the privacy complaint? I think I’m going to have to boycott the DT much as I do love Tim Blair. And what was Carol overington going on about today about that slapper “visiting” Campion? I say it again. I don’t condone Joyce and Campion having an affair but nothing like a couple of sinners to show up all the hypocrites.

Outer Bumfvck monoculture,

Speaking of which, ABC’s Mystery Road is a bizarre portrayal of same.

159. None

Sharri Markson, resident slapper at the DT, childless, still dresses like a child, strikes me as obsessed with Joyce because he dared to oppose gay marriage. Markson is such a sodomy fetishist. She represents the sort of banal evil that has gripped most of our civil and public institutions. Err. Whatever possessed the DT to put a Cleo gossip columnist in charge of political reporting.

160. Nick

An interesting comparison Baldrick.

We can probably crowd fund your ticket without too much difficulty.

I’d happily make a hefty contribution to an ongoing fund, to offer some of these SJW’s a one way ticket back to whatever Third World shitholes they came from. All they have to do is hand over their Australian passports when they get off the plane,and sign a legally binding agreement renouncing their Australian citizenship, and never to re – enter Australia. Yassmin Axle Magpie, I’m looking at you.

162. H B Bear

Sydney is a global City, not Outer Bumfvck monoculture, retard.

Why isn’t Osman out in Falafel Land (thanks Eddie) with the rest of them?

Ex-Greens candidate Osman Faruqi hired by ABC – The Australian
    May 2, 2018 – Former Greens staffer and candidate Osman Faruqi has been hired by the ABC as part of the public broadcasters pivot towards digital news …

Why is Osman in a pub?

I can feel a fatwa coming on.

165. Peter

Hey BoN, that flight path is of an A330. One of the “dummy” aircraft employed perhaps?

166. H B Bear

I suspect Osman’s muzzy observation is similar to the departed Iranian Dwarf – purely symbolic and overtly public. A Kabuki muzzy.

167. None

Latham’s reply
    Interesting how the ABC thought (hating on) Milo Yiannopoulos was one of their strengths.

168. Nick

From None’s link, ‘Chinese play off that we are hugely racist’?? WTF?

Hey BoN, that flight path is of an A330.

Peter – Pass. It’s the graphic from the linked SCMP article. Maybe he used an A330 instead of a 747 built by capitalist running dogs.

The graphic says CA60, the article says CA61 btw.

170. Rae

Shorter struth:

Farmer Gez, are you or have you ever been a person who thought even one single ABC presenter could be a human being?

Don’t bother answering.

Bailiff, put that Farmer Gez woman in chains and take her away.

171. Farmer Gez

I’ve met Libby Price and she’s not one of the Luvvies.

Not a “luvvie”, Farmer Gez? How about “swampfilth” or “GetUp activist”?

Listen fellas. Price did all that but that just makes her a journo along with the rest. She is definitely not a lefty. You’ll just have to take my word for it.

Tom Ballard’s “comedy” Christmas song (2017) … takes a mocking swipe at Cardinal Pell at 1.00:
    The lawyer in the background was meant to be a funny touch.
    What’s really funny is that the same lawyer is now advising him.

Just had a look at the wiki for the South China Morning Post, which I’d linked upthread. Yep, now owned by Alibaba since 2016, which means it is comfortably in the orbit of the CCP.

Interesting history. Founded by a guy born in Grafton, NSW: Tse Tsan-tai

Tse Tsan-tai makes Rupert Murdoch look like a wimp. 😀

174. struth

You’ll just have to take my word for it.

Ha ha

175. Elizabeth (Lizzie) B.

Slightly older than Delta.

But I carry my age superbly.

Kittehs always do.
    It goes with the territory. 🙂

176. struth

Farmer Gez, are you or have you ever been a person who thought even one single sock puppet could be a human being?

Don’t bother answering.

Tom Ballard’s “comedy” Christmas song

The Tonightly crew is not very diverse.

Not a hijab in sight.

Perhaps a complaint to the ABC is in order?

178. Elizabeth (Lizzie) B.

Well said, None. So would I.

179. Farmer Gez

Ha ha

That’s a fair insult Struth. I’m not much into bullshit by the way.

180. Marcus Classis

Serena at the Pub
    #2733410, posted on June 11, 2018 at 1:43 am
    My mistake. To be expected with low IQ commenters.
    Keep it up fellers, yer nearly at an hour & 3/4

One comment to a pig-ignorant clown triggered the crybully early onset dementia doxxer as well as his conga line of suckhole?

That’s amusing.

Glad I don’t read their ravings.

About to lose internet, so have a fine time.

181. struth

You call her what you like.
    She is a public servant willing to take money off the taxpayer in a highly anti western organisation and has worked against right wing.
    Can you tell me where anything about her could be considered right wing.
    If she claims to be, I’d call her a hypocrite.
    Wouldn’t you?

The Tonightly crew is not very diverse.

c. 25 whitebreads and one token Asian.
    PC on the outside, Commos on the inside.

183. OldOzzie

WSJ – enezuela’s Long Road to Hell

Few countries have provided such a perfect example of socialist policies in practice.

Word from Caracas is that locals have taken to scouring city streets for plastic garbage bags full of rubbish and, when they find them, emptying the contents so that they can resell the bags.

This sounds absurd, but it is believable in a country where extreme poverty has spread like the plague. Human capital is fleeing. Oil production is plummeting, and the state-owned oil company is in default. The garbage bag, imported with dollars, is a thing of value.

If anything was more predictable than the mess created by Hugo Chávez’s Marxist Bolivarian Revolution, it is the pathetic effort by socialists to deny responsibility. The Socialist Party of Great Britain tweeted recently that Venezuela’s problem is that socialism has yet to be tried. It blamed the crisis on “a profit-driven capitalist economy under leftist state-control.” Even more preposterous is the claim by some academics that economic liberalism in the 1980s spawned the socialism that has destroyed the country.

Learning from history is impossible if the narrative is wrong. So let’s clear the record: By the time Chávez was elected, Venezuela already had 40 years of socialism under its belt and precious little, if any, experience with free markets.

Military dictator Marcos Pérez Jiménez was toppled in January 1958. Romulo Betancourt, an avowed socialist, was elected president later that year.

When Venezuela promulgated its 1961 constitution, Betancourt immediately suspended Article 96, which read: “All can freely engage in the profitable activity of their choice, without any limitations other than those provided for in this Constitution and those established by law for security, health or other reasons of social interest.”

This crucial protection remained on the shelf for 30 years, as a string of socialist governments employed price and exchange controls in counterproductive attempts to raise living standards.

Rent control in Venezuela dates to 1939 but was not enforced by Pérez Jiménez. In August 1960 Betancourt revived it, passing a new rent-control law and prohibitions on eviction. Since then, “not one apartment rental building has been built,” writes Vladimir Chelminski in his 2017 book, “Venezuelan Society Checkmated.” The legendary slums that climb Caracas’s hillsides are a testament to this socialist stupidity.

Carlos Andrés Pérez took the presidency for the first time in 1974. World oil prices had shot up as President Nixon’s domestic price controls crippled U.S. production. As a result, Venezuela felt rich. The national assembly granted CAP, as the president was popularly known, an “enabling law” so that he could rule by decree. He mandated salary increases for the entire nation and implemented, for the first time, a minimum wage. He froze prices and issued crazy edicts. All commercial buildings had to employ elevator operators, and all public restrooms had to have attendants.

CAP put limits on foreign investment in everything from telecom and banking to food and electricity distribution, forcing foreigners to sell what they owned in Venezuela. He nationalized oil in 1976. The state expanded its role in iron, steel and aluminum and took control of coffee, cocoa and the previously independent central bank.

CAP and his successors ran up unsustainable debt. The bolivar had been fixed at between 4.3 and 4.5 to the dollar since the early 1960s. But by the late 1970s, with the central bank printing money, it was no longer worth that.

Buying dollars with bolivars became a lucrative national pastime until 1983, when President Luis Herrera Campins announced exchange controls. He also reinforced price controls, which by then applied to virtually everything, from cement, hotels and banking to parking lots, meat, milk and sugar.

When CAP returned to power in 1989, he inherited a fiscal and monetary time bomb. Out of options, he liberated almost all prices, along with the exchange rate, opened the country to foreign investment, and lowered import tariffs. He restored Article 96 of the constitution. According to Mr. Chelminski, a former executive director of the Caracas chamber of commerce, the positive effects included a notable recovery in foreign investment, exports and economic growth.

But Cuba had already infiltrated the military. Now it capitalized on the social unrest generated by the sudden reversal of policies, which exposed pent-up inflation. CAP also had credibility problems with investors. After two coup attempts in 1992 he was weakened and eventually removed for corruption.

Rafael Caldera took office for a second time in 1994 and restored price and exchange controls. By 1996, facing another collapse, he reversed course again, liberating prices and opening markets. The adjustment exposed reality but was painful, especially in the face of falling oil prices. Thus, the ground was fertile for an antiestablishment candidate in 1998.

Chávez was inaugurated in February 1999, in the midst of a recovery in oil prices and with the bolivar at 576 to the dollar. He tripled down on socialism, exacerbating a long history of destroying capital that would lead to today’s disaster.

184. Farmer Gez

Price has been to my home and had a chat over a rural story with my wife and myself.
    She was divorced, raising a family and taking work where she could get it. As for calling her a hypocrite, I’d suggest you don’t do it to her face. One tough broad.

Great to see you drop by MC! And that there’re still parts of the Earth with no internet. 😀

Australia c. 2030?

Australian Defence Force takes out war breach adverts in newspapers
    Phoebe WearnePerthNow
    June 11, 2018 2:00AM

MILITARY investigators have taken the highly unusual step of reaching out to Australia’s Afghan community for information on any wrongdoing committed by Diggers in Afghanistan.

Notices calling for details of “rumours” of possible breaches of the rules of war in Afghanistan were placed in Afghani newspapers publishing in Australia, including Victoria’s Arman Monthly and the NSW-based Persian Herald.

In a statement about the March advertisements, the Inspector-General of the Australian Defence Force said it wanted to hear from anyone about “possible breaches of the laws of armed conflict by Australian forces” in Afghanistan between 2005 and 2016 or “rumours of them”.

The advertisements had previously been published in the mainstream Australian press, leading to complaints the military should not be calling for “rumours” to feed an inquiry.

Amid concerns about the mental welfare of soldiers, a fresh review has been ordered into the behaviour of elite special forces.

Riiiiight

188. Empire 5:5

Crisis at the National Archives:

Now the National Archives is faced with Hillary Clinton’s history-making assault on government records while secretary of state, which Cass describes as fitting a pattern of “destroy, deny and corrupt the process.” (This is no doubt why Harvard just awarded her the Radcliffe Medal citing her “transformative impact on society.”)

189. Elizabeth (Lizzie) B.

That’s probably true. It also presents the Norks and Kim with a great opportunity to clamber out of the unproductive hole they have reduced their nation to. As a bonus for Kimmy, he gets to live under protection, free from assassination. For along comes Mentor Trump, just the guy to give good advice and avuncular friendship about how to become capitalist quickly. Trump as a friend is far better than Trump as an enemy. Deal done.

Battle of the Bismarck Sea is termed a war crime by leftists.

191. Infidel Tiger 2.0 (Premium Content Subscribers Only)

Are you shitting me?

Are you shitting me?

Paydirt!!
    They can get compo worth ten years of car re-birthing and insurance fraud in one fell swoop.

193. Rae

My apologies, Farmer Gez. For some reason I thought you were female.

194. Nick

Rumours and breaches in a war situation. FMD, what a pity such a burden of proof never applies to luvvies. Ballard is an example.

195. notafan

I think you’ll find that Price got that ‘story from the ‘horse’s mouth’ which then recanted in court.

196. Farmer Gez

My apologies, Farmer Gez. For some reason I thought you were female.

I’d give Lizzie’s Hairy a run for his money.

197. struth

I’d suggest you don’t do it to her face. One tough broad.

Sorry Farmer Gez, but there were probably a lot of nice folk in the German Army under Hitler.
    They were still fighting for socialism.

Getting work were she can, is that the excuse for taking employment with All Bloody Communists?

Anyway, you may like her personally.
    if you think she’s right wing, her actions prove otherwise.
    That’s all I have to say on it, and I think you are getting where I am coming from.

There’s nothing more for me to add.
    Especially since she is so scary.

198. Infidel Tiger 2.0 (Premium Content Subscribers Only)

For some reason I thought you were female.

Not the first time GRigRae has said that after a night out.

199. Snoopy

You can put the scalpel and lanolin away for now.

The sock confused with Bushkid?

201. Farmer Gez

Anyway, you may like her personally.
    if you think she’s right wing, her actions prove otherwise.

I never said I liked her. People assumed her politics without knowledge, that’s all.

Michael Rowland appears to be a Right winger who just tolerates the PC crap on Aunty – enjoys stirring Vitrioli.

203. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

My apologies, Farmer Gez. For some reason I thought you were female.
    I’d give Lizzie’s Hairy a run for his money.

You and Doomlord. They had a hairiest chest competition down to the second shirt button at his recent book launch and there wasn’t a hairsbreadth between them. I am undecided as to whether men’s hairiness is their first or their second most obvious sign of difference to we of the opposite styling. I guess it all comes down to whether they are wearing pants or not. 🙂

Asking for “rumours” of possible breaches of the rules of war – that would do wonders for morale in Special Air Service Regiment. “Here we are, getting our arses shot off, in the sand pit, and back home, the civvies are trolling for rumours? Re- enlist? Fuck off!”

Or the kilt, as the case may be. 🙃

206. Snoopy

Stop panicking Zulu. There’s nothing wrong with the SAS that a 50% complement of Xenas won’t fix.

“Military investigators,” huh.

As I wrote last night …
    ——
    I suspect there is something at a meta-political level going on in relation to the SAS.
    There are two parts to that.
    First, it looks to me like an orchestrated act of appeasement/contrition to impress Muslims.
    ‘We killed lots of your bros, maybe we went too far; sorry. Here’s some commandos in reparation.’
    Irvine being resurrected certainly points to that. He made PR crawling to Islam a signature policy.

Second: the SAS is a masculine redoubt in what is now an oestrogen-drenched pansy army.
    There is deep-seated resentment of commandos in the ADF because they are actual soldiers.
    The lesbian advisers now running things at the ADF want these warriors ritually humiliated.
    Also: if the SAS is determinedly wrecked – as the Army has been – deployments to wars will become impossible. This is the ultimate goal of leftists.

——

208. GoTiges

Australian Defence Force takes out war breach adverts in newspapers
    Phoebe WearnePerthNow
    June 11, 2018 2:00AM

That tells me they have nothing substantial to investigate and have decided to embark on a fishing expedition. Pricks.

209. Farmer Gez

When you’re a Scottish/Irish cross there’s little chance you’ll get a chihuahua.

210. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

This is no doubt why Harvard just awarded her the Radcliffe Medal citing her “transformative impact on society”.

But for which part of her impact? Her divisiveness, or her capacity for corruption?

You know where it is…

⬅️⬅️⬅️

212. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

Proudly said, top dog. Let’s leave it at that. 🙂

This is not the first time we have seen corrupt police commissioning “rumours” in order to frame somebody. It’s what Victoria Police did to George Pell. And it worked. Several lunatics answered the ad. It is, however, the first time in our history that a government has sought to jail Diggers to placate the enemy. All being ordered by Malcolm Turnbull.

214. H B Bear

The Afghans have always struck me as an honest and trustworthy people. I would be happy to take their word at face value.

I can see the first of the Xenas entering the Gratto club to yells of “Getcha gear orff” and “Show us your tits..”

216. Nick

True. Strange that ‘rumours’ surrounding Bull Shorten were never given this treatment.

217. areff

The Afghans have always struck me as an honest and trustworthy people.

Their one failing is a fondness for large weddings in combat zones which, for some strange reason, always attract missiles. Weird, eh?

218. Death Giraffe posted on June 10.

A nation of 24 million, less than one half of one percent of the world’s population, occupying a very large continent is not a situation that will last.
    Various powers must be eyeing us up and one will eventually decide to knock us off.
    If the US weakens or is disrupted or otherwise occupied, we are gone.

About 20 years ago, I think it was Jane’s Defence Weekly, stated that Australia was a nation blessed with enormous natural resources, but almost undefended.

At some future date, some country would go to Australia and take what it wanted. “It was a matter of WHEN not if.”

219. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

Aaargh. We have a teenager’s birthday party here this afternoon. Discreet and small occasion.
    I am off to do deep-breathing exercises to prepare myself to be Doomlady.
    Hairy under strict instructions to not offer alcohol to the under-eighteens.
    And I’ll be watching them corralled into the video-games room. With security.
    Although frankly it’s some adult family members who are more worrying.

Hairy OK though. He had his turn on the hops last night.
    A reformed character today. 🙂

220. Senile Old Guy

Like we don’t have enough idigenpus days Luke Foley. http://www.communityservices.act.gov.au/atsia/significant_dates

12 memorial days, including 2 full weeks.

221. None

The so-called comedian is a prick but in all fairness it is pretty appalling to be accused on social media. I note however that he is instantly believed and is not in danger of losing his job.

222. None

That’s right Senile and I bet everybody who’s got a drop of Aboriginal blood and works for the ACT public service claims a day off for every one of those. But just look at that list and how demeaning it is for public Servants to set commemorative days for Aboriginals, all Aboriginals, because you see they’re one monolithic group, they’re not 200 tribes. If I were Aboriginal I would be disgusted by this and wouldn’t want to have any part of it. It’s totally and utterly demeaning it’s like having a public servant tell you that you should celebrate Christmas on June 5th because they said so.

223. Rockdoctor

On Defence fishing for rumours, firstly why would someone come to the very country they think committed war crimes against them? Secondly the boys from 3RAR who stabilised East Timor in 2006, probably plenty of incidences of use of force breaches there if put it in a puritans eyes, are they next?

Know that Breaker Morant has a lot of legend about it and I read a couple of books on it but looks like we are at that pass again! But wow the epitaph from the movie sums it up perfectly (Matthew 10:36): “And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household”.

The best reading is Carnegie and Shields – can’t remember the title, or Charles Leach “The Legend of Breaker Morant is Dead and Buried.” “Morant” wasn’t his real name – he was Edwin Murrant, small time crook and confidence man, he and Peter Hancock were probably responsible for thirty murders, but no – one counted Africans, and his own men swore that “the belief that secret orders existed, that no prisoners were to be taken, was one held only by the very green, or the very gullible.”