Wednesday Forum: June 13, 2018

1,920 Responses to Wednesday Forum: June 13, 2018

1 6 7 8
  1. None

The Archbishop of Canterbury is an atheist Druid with a penchant for cock

if you mean Rowan he hasn’t been Archbishop for quite some time.

Just chatting with my kid on WhatsApp , who has zero interest in politics. She’s a girl, after all.
    She’s been asking me about the Singapore meet.

This is her perception.

He and Kim kinda looked really cute together at the meeting, like two overgrown babies.

Adorable.

3. Infidel Tiger

Howard/Costello were not idiots. But in 2007 Australia wanted Rudd. About time to start blaming idiot voters

Howard imported about 3,000,000 third worlders, destroyed our baseload energy advantage, banned individual responsibility, introduced a pernicious tax that rewards failure… the bloke is the biggest disaster in Australian history.

Bill shorten could fuxk Gough’s rotting corpse and create a zombie army that couldn’t be as destructive as that prick.

I have just had the misfortune of catching a bit of Teh Dumb.

The fauxfacts Frightbat came out with the standard Leftard boilerplate re all men need edumacation for their rotten attitude towards wymmineses that leads to such behaviour as teh Hunchback was virtue signalling over.

Warren Mundine and the Western Sydney Wymmses rep took her to task, thankfully.

5. None

Howard committed electoral suicide with Workchoices -not necessarily the legislation itself, but the way it was introduced and the lack of any safeguards against abuse

Yep. The hubristic little prick squandered an opportunity of a lifetime. Australia will never recover now thanks to him plus the fukwit also let Turnbull ban incandescent light bulbs and then in sheer desperation promised to sign Kyoto thereby giving up the last bit of differentiation with the loony lefties. Oh and then the fukwit persuaded Turnbull not to go ahead with his resignation. John Howard the hubristic little prick is 90% to blame for the mess Australia is in today.

The 4% is annualised quarterly growth. The yanks need to start reporting actual gdp numbers. Its sctually around 1.0%, still a pretty good growth rate.

You think? We count annualized by adding the latest published quarter to the previous three… isn’t that right? That’s very backward looking.
    The Americans annualize the latest quarter and multiply by 4. I think that’s more forwarding looking.

7. Bill shorten could fuxk Gough’s rotting corpse and create a zombie army that couldn’t be as destructive as that prick

Harsh but fair.

8. Neil

Howard imported about 3,000,000 third worlders

I would be surprised if most of our immigrants come from the 3rd world. We do take approx. 13,000 refuges/year however

destroyed our baseload energy advantage,

So Howard is responsible for what States like South Australia does? news to me.

Your parents obviously did not teach U to tell the truth

None
    #2738015, posted on June 15, 2018 at 9:03 pm

I gather you are not a fan of John Howard?

I’m off to watch a couple of episodes of Beverley Hills Pawn. I can’t believe the shit rich people own and want to sell off. Yossi, the owner, really fucking annoys me. He’s always trying to be Mr Smooth and flirty with the gals but just can’t quite pull it off.

I love watching it because it’s like trading, but the buy sell spreads are fucking fantastic. I would have made a great pawn shop owner… one of the great ones.

11. Geriatric Mayfly

So it is Stephen Hawking. I guess a black hole in the Abbey might be considered a singularity, but like all others wherever they be, there is no escape once the slab (or event horizon) slams shut.

Infidel Tiger
    #2738013, posted on June 15, 2018 at 9:01 pm

Hyperbowl!

13. None

Is it the one Sinclair deleted up thread? The one where he asks you to “just stop”?

No Gab that was me calling out dot for his hipocrosy preaching to others about what is a conservative while he the so-called libertarian would have hissy fits when somebody stands up to his bile a nd gets people banned. Cry baby dot just makes stuff up.

Even for you that’s a really short text. Stack jar .

As of 2017 our largest intake was from India.

But they do speak English and play cricket, so I suppose we must be thankful for small mercies.

16. And yes, the forecast is for a 4% real growth rate. Add say a forecast of 2% inflation and the US is growing nominally at around 6%. Personally I think that is one point too high as the steady growth nominal rate we saw in the 90s was around 5% to 5.5% nominal.

What technological advancements and innovations are going to underpin that sort of growth?

17. None

Howard had his moments stackja but overall he was a hubristic little prick and it was his hubris that killed him and killed us.

18. Neil

Howard got the budget back into surplus within 12 months by cutting spending. Something no govt has been able to do since 2007

The Archbishop of Canterbury is an atheist Druid

It’s six years since Rowan Williams was AoC; do try to keep up, I.T.. 😉

Stephen Hawking, sorry.

21. Pedro the Ignorant

I am deeply suspicious of reports from Lithium miners of huge production figures and overseas markets beating a path to our door to buy it all up.

Treat with caution. I have some highly speculative skin in the game, but I wouldn’t recommend that Granny sells her house to invest in Li.

There are some dodgy bastards out there.

The jobs to be well spread throughout the economy, my lesbian princess.

There’s strong evidence the Midwest jobs market is very tight with job applicants being offered monetary incentives by local governments.

23. Howard got the budget back into surplus within 12 months by cutting spending.

John Howard taxed the living daylights out of workers, and when he had bled them dry he introduced a new tax on everybody – GST anyone?

Stephen Hawking, sorry.

Ego te absolvo…

None
    #2738027, posted on June 15, 2018 at 9:12 pm

And RGR were wonderful?

26. None

None you foul-mouthed little f$ggot, apologize to Dot for being a bully. Don’t be so gay.

Yes I’m a foul mouth because I’m trying to teach this software to print swear words even though it has a setting for allowing swear words – it doesn’t work. Nevertheless I’ve never used that other f word not even of that fukwit dot. Plus I’m a woman, you banana.

27. Infidel Tiger

It’s six years since Rowan Williams was AoC; do try to keep up, I.T.. 😉

I long ago gave up caring. The Church left me.

I once shook hands with Runcie and thought that was pretty cool.

Welby believes that Brexit is the worst thing to ever happen to Europe. I doubt I am ever going back to the Anglicans.

memoryvault
    #2738034, posted on June 15, 2018 at 9:18 pm
    Howard got the budget back into surplus within 12 months by cutting spending.

Yes millionaires paid GST. No income minimization.

29. Neil

U sound like the dishonest lefties I usually argue with. U mentioned the old story. The new story is that the Howard/Costello tax cuts destroyed the budget. It is amazing what hate does to a persons opinion

30. Pedro the Ignorant

Howard.
    1996.
    Firearms.

Little scrote. ‘Nuff said.

Re Beverly Hills Pawn

They had Neil Armstrong’s son on in one segment. Yes, the moon Neil Armstrong. The kid sounds like a complete crazy fuck. He thinks he’s the next Andy Warhol and believes he will sell US$20 billion worth of art in the next 20 years. He was trying to get a $3 million dollar loan …. on a motor cycle that he’d painted. The deal fell through, obviously.

I doubt I am ever going back to the Anglicans.

As long as you remain Christian.

33. Empire 5:5

Mater
    #2737996, posted on June 15, 2018 at 8:42 pm

I was referring to the incident you cite. 2013 IIRC. Bits of thread were bleached the next morning.

Imagine extracting the complete collection of bleached birdy. Cleanse it for the loopier stuff and it would be a great read.

34. None

And RGR were wonderful?

So wonderful that Gillard’s own press office tweeted everyone should unfollow me on Twitter. If Hiwats was a hubristic prick, Rudd was a narcissistic sociopath and Gillard was a dull witted lying slapper who prostituted herself to anyone to cling to power. I have been saying for years that everyone in the Rudd Gillard Green government should be jailed for life. I sincerely mean that. The most incompetent treacherous corrupt destructive government Australia will ever know. Beneath contempt the lot of them. Mind you Turnbull and his minions are going to have a go beating their record. Freydenberg for example has been selling his ass left right and centre and makes Gillard look like a nun.

35. U sound like the dishonest lefties I usually argue with.

Well, it makes a change from being labeled a neo-Nazi right wing extremist.

36. Neil

Howard.
    1996.
    Firearms.

My understanding is that Howards banned certain types of guns. I agree with that. Did U read about the 12 month old baby that was killed by a Rottweiler? Or how about this? There are just some things a citizen should not be allowed to own because of irresponsible people in the community

An autistic man from New Zealand’s South Island suffered more than 60 puncture wounds when he was attacked by two Rottweilers while on his daily walk on Sunday.
    Oliver Beaumont, 22, from Winton, near Invercargill, has been discharged from hospital and is now at home recovering.

Anybody who does not believe in gun control or dog control is responsible when things like I linked to happen

37. sdfc

JC

Annualising the number doesn’t provide any more information. Quarterly growth needs to be viewed in context with prior quarters. Momentum is important. As it is, if Q2 growth is 1.0% it would have to push YoY growth to at least 3%.

38. None

I long ago gave up caring. The Church left me.

The the Cburch left a lot of people. The people however never stop being church. “My sheep know my voice.”

As long as you remain Christian.

…and find a spiritual home.

A family is a little church, the father being the spiritual head, but it’s difficult to sustain that without connections with other believers.

40. Well, that’s it for me – my latest night for months – in fact my first night past 9.00pm since March.
    ‘Night all.

We’ve become like our pets, domesticated, makes animals dumb.

Humans have thwarted survival of the fittest and sheltered vast numbers of losers in the protective folds of Western society who would otherwise have perished and not spread their dumb genes; society is awash with dumb ideas and no consequence for these predominantly left wing numbskulls. The smart generally don’t breed and agnotology is having it’s way.

42. Boambee John

m0nty says he is a conservative because he is defending the ramparts won by the fascist left in the culture war.

Actually, he is a reactionary running dog lackey of that fascist left establishment, attempting to deny citizens the right to participate in the governance of the nation. m0nty does not believe in seeking the consent of the governed, he believes in sending the NKVD to arrest dissidents.

How is the moustache going m0nty?

43. None

I was referring to the incident you cite. 2013 IIRC

And yet not one of you can point me to any evidence of whatever it is that dot accused me of having done. Better than the AHRC, you lot.

Would have been fine if he had concealed carry to protect himself.

45. I would have made a great pawn shop owner… one of the great ones.

It is never too late to change career.
    Pro tip from one in the know: Do not take up this new career in Australia. The extra compliance paperwork lumped onto pawnbrokers is about 10 times what any other business has to deal with.

46. Mater

Actually, the dog owner (or the person pulling the trigger) is solely responsible for their actions.

47. Neil

Would have been fine if he had concealed carry to protect himself.

I am not into guns but Howard banned certain types of guns not all guns because of the small number of crazy people. And the guy was autistic.

A dog that mauled a 12-month-old girl to death in northern NSW has been destroyed.
    The baby girl, Kamillah, was attacked by the Rottweiler at a home in Inverell on Saturday afternoon.

Because of crazy people some things need to be banned. I am not against guns or dogs just some types of guns and dogs

Liberty Quote
    The government is committed to fiscal responsibility and has committed to offset all new spending as part of the budget process. We will be returning the budget to surplus in 2012-13.

— Penny Wong

49. None

No, Costello can take credit for that – he used to have to fight for every bit of it in cabinet too. Howard was the pork barreller extrodinaire after all. I remember the time the media scoffed at him when he made 6 billion dollars worth of promises in one day. Chicken feed compared to what Rudd Gillard pissed up the wall but Howard aas profligate. Costello was almost obsessive about the budget. I don’t think we’ve ever had a treasurer who was so obsessive about his portfolio. He never wanted to be caught out with a mistake. It cost him in the end because he became so narrowly focussed that any good fiscal management including many of the prudential regulations that bufferred us from the worst of the GFC we’re all Costello’s doing not Howard. Howard would like to claim credit for that because he’s a hubristic prick.

stackja #2738062,

That’s more of a Liberty Quip, than a Liberty Quote.

Yup, go and get a concealed carry permit for self defense, or for that matter find a regular citizen able to get a CCP and then come back to me. We all know it ain’t possible.

52. .

sdfc
    #2738006, posted on June 15, 2018 at 8:55 pm
    The 4% is annualised quarterly growth. The yanks need to start reporting actual gdp numbers. Its actually around 1.0%, still a pretty good growth rate.

Wait what, annualising the quarterly rate doesn’t give an annual rate of sorts? (I suppose you might be saying he got a lucky quarter, but Q1 was seasonally higher than the rest because…they just love Spring in the US?).

Okay, well that’s wrong (most of us know how to calculate the EAR), but even if that was so, I hope you don’t mean 1% annually is good, even in real terms – unless it is per capita and only then you could say “fair”.

Trump won’t get good growth figures unless he pays off the debt and cuts spending. Even if he does well, it will be handicapped by the debt costs.

Maybe with the beltway RINOs being booted this November, we might see change.

There is no way you can justify debt servicing for consumption as some great capital expenditure scheme. Growth, potential output and labour demand (wages or employment) will suffer. There is no upside for paying back credit card for Obamaphones and Fast n Furious. The upside only comes from the burden going away.

53. Cactus

Sydney Cats at drinks. Remember. Watch team America World Police scene. With Dicks Pussys and Assholes.

54. None

I’m not sure that attacking police is a good move by Tommy Robinson supporters, cohenite. Even if the UK police are worthy of mockery these days. I don’t know what the alternative is attacking police is just playing in to Tommy Robinson critics’ hands.

55. .

Cars are about six times deadlier than guns Neil.

Don’t be scared.

56. Neil

what? Howard/Costello spending cuts caused a Parliament House riot in 1996. Just google it. Costello was not the only person responsible for that.

It was John Howard who got the budget back into surplus within 12 months in 1996. If Downer was PM it would not have happened

57. None

she probably overheard me and the girls this week laughing at and how you can only be a national leader these days if you have seriously bad hair.

58. sdfc

1.0% quarterly growth is very good. Annualising it is pointless and annoying. I’m going to write to the BEA.

59. None

what? Howard/Costello spending cuts caused a Parliament House riot in 1996.

dear God spare us your psychotic fantasies that was just some orchestrated Union stunt. It was disgusting appalling and those thugs who organised it should have spent a long long time in jail.

Exactly right.
    The two dog owner types who make me most nervous are the pit-bull owners who are either young blokes who are gym-junkie strutters or young women who want “pertection”.
    The women do not control the dog at all and the blokes try to aggressively dominate the dog … both not good.
    Example:- the TV dog trainer Cesar uses a technique where, when a dog gets fixated on something, he gently reaches his leg opposite where the dog is standing and nudges it on the flank. Just a nudge to break the focus.
    I saw a bloke the other day with a pit-bull who was just standing at a pedestrian crossing pretty relaxed without being threatening or fixated and the bozo owner swings the leg around and gives the dog a violent kick in the guts.
    Yep.
    He will have no idea why the dog goes nuts in six months time.

61. Neil

Not sure what U are raving on about. fact is Howard got the budget back into surplus within 12 months. When the Senate blocked the mild spending cuts in the May 2014 budget perhaps Abbott should have called an election. Spending cuts is the only way the budget will get back into surplus

62. twostix

Dot you need to apologise for being against the most libertarian president in 100 years when he was running.

Most good dog training is actually people training.

64. Confused Old Misfit

NO!!! Just NO~!!!! This idea is so bloody wrong!

65. Mindfree

When the dutch did something good

66. Mindfree

Sorry the video is screwed

67. Neil

NO!!! Just NO~!!!! This idea is so bloody wrong!

So U think citizens should be allowed to own a nuclear device that could destroy all of Sydney? Yes or no?

WALL STREET JOURNAL
    Pakistani Taliban head killed by US air strike in Afghanistan

Ehsanullah Amiri,Saeed Shah
    The Wall Street Journal
    9:57PM June 15, 2018

The head of the Pakistani Taliban militant group, hiding in Afghanistan for years, was killed in a US airstrike, Afghan officials said.

Afghan Defence Ministry spokesman Mohammad Radmanish confirmed the killing of Mullah Fazlullah. He said the militant was killed in a US drone strike on Thursday night in the Marawara district of the eastern province of Kunar, close to the Pakistan border.

Separately, a spokesman for US forces in Afghanistan had Thursday announced the killing of an unnamed leader of a designated terrorist organization in a strike in Kunar.

Mullah Fazlullah’s group and its splinters have been responsible for some of the bloodiest and most high-profile terrorist attacks in Pakistan, including the 2012 shooting of schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai and the 2014 assault on a school in Peshawar

From the Oz. “Good riddance to bad rubbish” are words that spring to mind. In a just world, his worthless carcass would be fed to pigs.

69. Mindfree

A great Aussie artist – Samantha Sang real name Cheryl Gray – lives in Melbourne

70. .

The Protestant heartland was erstwhile East Germany; likely to be a factor.

It doesn’t matter anyway, “protestant work ethic” was a slur when Weber coined it, not a compliment.

(…and if you do think it matters – Italy and France are in the G7 as well old mate. Not to mention the growth of the Hanseatic League pre-reformation and the rapid economic growth that allowed the renaissance and enlightenment to occur before Luther decided to begin the reformation in 1517.)

As for the black death encouraging the capital-labour ratio to rise – false: this would have seen marginal productivity increase. A reasonable explanation of this is that there was not enough skilled labour to actually install physical capital or maintain it for a couple of decades.

Munro, John H., 2004. “Before and after the Black Death: money, prices, and wages in fourteenth-century England,” MPRA Paper 15748, University Library of Munich, Germany.

Most prescient parts of the abstract:

Not until the later 1370s – almost thirty years after the Black Death – did real wages finally recover and then rapidly surpass the peak achieved in the late 1330s. Thereafter, the rise in real wages was more or less continuous, though at generally slower rates, during the 15th century, reaching a peak in 1476-80 – at a level not thereafter surpassed until 1886-90, by the usual methods of calculating real wages with index numbers: i.e., by NWI/CPI = RWI [nominal wage index divided by the consumer price index equals the real wage index]. Most of the textbooks that still perpetuate the myth about the role of the Black Death in raising real wages, as an almost immediate consequence, employ a demographic model based on Ricardian economics, which predicts (ceteris paribus) that depopulation will result in falling grain prices and thus in falling rents on grain-producing lands (on land in general) and in rising real wages. The fall in population – perhaps as much as 50 percent by the late 15th century (from the 1310 peak) – presumably altered the land:labour ratio sufficiently to increase the marginal productivity of labour and thus its real wage (though in economic theory the real wage is determined by the marginal revenue product of labour). The rise in real wages would also have been a product of the fall in the cost of living, chiefly determined by bread-grain prices, whose decline would have been the inevitable result of both the abandonment of high-cost marginal lands and the rise in the marginal productivity of agricultural labour. But the evidence produced in this study demonstrates that the Black Death was followed, in England, by almost thirty years of high grain prices – high in both nominal and real terms; and that was a principal reason for the post-Plague behaviour of real wages.

The analysis of the evidence on money, prices, and wages in this study concludes that monetary forces and the consequent behaviour of the price level – in terms of those deflations and intervening inflation – were the most powerful determinant of the level of real wages (i.e., in terms of the formula: NWI/CPI = RWI). Thus the undisputed rise in nominal or money wages following the Black Death was literally ‘swamped’ by the post-Plague inflation, so that real wages fell.

Cars are about six times deadlier than guns Neil.

Cellulitis is about 100x more lethal than dog bites, and that’s fairly consistent based on the statistics. Falling out of a chair or out of bed kills better than 20x more people than dogs.

If you only want to look at young people, then obviously suicide and vehicle accidents are much, much more dangerous than dogs, but death by assault from another person is at least 10x higher than dog bites. Being able to protect yourself easily and conveniently would save many unnecessary deaths. That’s not even considering mugging, rape, beatings, etc. You want to empower women? Arm them.

72. Mindfree

These guys were good for pop artists

73. .

twostix
    #2738080, posted on June 15, 2018 at 10:20 pm

Sure, I apologise. He’s done very well. I’ve only had minor criticisms of him in office. I hope he can get the RINOs out of Congress. Cutting spending and ending Obamacare that no one wants anymore can save their bacon. (I am very worried about our debt and the level of US debt). His VP as Governor assented the repeal of stupid, draconian drug sentencing provisions. He appointed a very solid Supreme Court justice.

He might have finally won the Korean War and he was obviously right to not take any BS from Rocket Man. I can’t believe I had to tell off some millennials I know that he was right to tell the Juche regime to GAGF.

When he was finally nominated, I didn’t think he could win because he was further behind than what Reagan was. Never forget how remarkable his run was.

74. twostix

Pitbulls need to be bred out of existence in the same way they were bred into existence.

Labradors have retard hips now because of overbreeding and there’s breeding programs to fix that problem, Pitbull’s have retard brains and need the same thing.

75. Confused Old Misfit

YES!!! Specially Sydney (except that part where Lizzie B lives).

Don’t be unnecessarily stupid Neil. The principle of punishing the many for the indiscretions of the few is simply wrong. It is only defensible through the citation of hypothetical anecdotes.

76. twostix

Howard banned childrens toy guns – air rifles.

Neil wants to talk about owning nukes.

That’s a brain worthy of a Pitbull.

Fraudenberg sticks his tiny willy in the electricity dyke which continues to haemorrhage cash. Meanwhile AGL and the others will do what they always do, ignore Waffles and his election winning machine and line up to gouge on subsidies and gamed NEM markets will all cost passed straight through to consumers.

Enjoy Opposition Lieborals.

Going more ruinable than the Krauts and most of the EC was always a bad move.

It works for muslims. Rational argument is useless. Someone up thread said Western leaders support islam through fear and indeed some grubby Swedish pollie said that swedes should suck up to islam so when it takes over it will be gratefull; which brings me to the second reason: cognitive dissonance. This is the defining characteristic of lefties: because of their high self opinion they genuinely believe they will be exempt from the consequences of their actions in importing muslims, encouraging abos to become increasingly violent, renewables and spending money like it was going out of fashion.

So, for all these reasons it is no point arguing with the bastards: protesting is one option; what are the others: targeted assassination, drugs, elegant onanism at the cat?

79. Baldrick

Fifty billion dollars worth is about 10% of Chinese imports into the U.S.A:

The Trump administration has announced a 25 per cent tariff on $US50 billion worth of Chinese imports, escalating a trade dispute between the world’s two largest economies.
    President Donald Trump has vowed to clamp down on what he calls China’s unfair trade practices.
    “The United States can no longer tolerate losing our technology and intellectual property through unfair economic practices,” he said in the statement.

Spot of spacechooking here – I’m looking for some guidance on modern etiquette.

Excellent lunch, in the Swan Valley, followed by an afternnon’s wine tasting with good friends (hic.)

Lunch was marred by the bogans at the next table, who ate lunch, and then changed their revolting brat’s shitty nappy, on the table. The waitress suggested that there was a change table in the ladies, and they were just appallingly rude to her. It’s not the first time I’ve seen this – when the Hell did this become acceptable?

I did ask “Ek hoop dir die kind met beter maniere opgroei as wat jy het*” but the bogan princess didn’t understand me, and the Memsahib spent a few minutes kicking me under the table.

“* I hope that child grows up with better manners then you have.”

81. twostix

Dot I accept your apology, if you can openly denounce Reason Magazine fake liberatarians and tell us you now understand them to be leftwing shills posing as libertarians we can be friends again.

82. Mindfree

The greatest voice evah?

83. Stimpson J. Cat

Plus I’m a woman, you banana.

You filthy foul-mouthed lesbian.
    Stop bullying Dot.

😁

84. Neil

Not sure if U are being stupid but I agree. I still have the fang marks in my ankle when the neighbours pit bull bit me. I was just walking past and the owners of the pit bull were in the front yard with the dog. They never let it out unless they are present. As soon as it saw me the dog charged at me and bit me on the ankle with the owners ordering the dog to come back. They had no control over the dog.

There are just some things a citizen should not be allowed to own

85. Confused Old Misfit

Zulu Kilo Two Alpha
    #2738102, posted on June 15, 2018 at 10:50 pm\

That is not acceptable behavior. Clearly shocking table manners.
    With the qualifier that I’m a very old & staid individual, I would have been tempted to wrap the soiled dialer around the mother’s head.

86. Gab

Not sure if U

You is spelled y-o-u. Why can’t you manage this? Is there something wrong with you?

87. twostix

Spot of spacechooking here – I’m looking for some guidance on modern etiquette.

Zulu half the stuff on facebook is dumb memes that people just made up.

Like your story.

88. Confused Old Misfit

There are just some citizens that should not be allowed to own some things

FIFY

89. .

twostix
    #2738103, posted on June 15, 2018 at 10:50 pm

Nope, good people can be wrong from time to time.

90. sdfc

The greatest voice evah?

You bet. Up there with Freddy.

Spot of spacechooking here – I’m looking for some guidance on modern etiquette.

I’ve given you plenty of guidance, Rones.
    Stop posting ridiculous comments here. Comments that are just embarrassing, both to you and the readership here. And then there’s the Tourettes. Recall how you incessantly posted comments about Dylan Voller for six months every other day and we were like…

when is this idiot going to stop this

? And there’s the groveling to whomever is nice to you for whatever reason. Then you want to offer them money or buy them a new car.

But you won’t take this advice.

92. Stimpson J. Cat

The Church left me.

It’s a choice between Gay Clergy or a Commie Pope.

Naturally everyone chooses Church of Dawkins instead.

93. Dave in Marybrook

Zulu, I know a girl at Mandoon Estate who would have muttered that under her breath. The complete lack of grace amongst some consumers, and the straightjacketed suffering of the poor hospitality workers is shameful, and regularly mars our irregular outings.
    Will there be a surge in private clubs and memberships therein to get away from the cash cows of cashed-up bogans and their untouchable talisman kids?
    “I’m sorry, this is a cigar club… no kids or breastfeeders.”

But you won’t take this advice.

Strangely enough, JC, I don’t take advice from proven liars on this blog. Can’t think why, but the internet never forgets.

95. Infidel Tiger

Zulu, please include some big tots in your next story.

Thought I’d see of the President is out of bed by now. Yep, he’s up.

Donald J. Trump
    ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
    1h1 hour ago

“Donald Trump was 100% right to fire James Comey.” Mark Levin

Agent Orange loves FoxNews. Loves it.

FOX & friends
    ‏Verified account @foxandfriends
    3h3 hours ago

IG REPORT BOMBSHELL: Anti-Trump FBI agent Peter Strzok texted his lover Lisa Page “we’ll stop” Trump from becoming president

FOX & friends
    ‏Verified account @foxandfriends
    3h3 hours ago

DOJ IG report finds that an FBI lawyer told a bureau employee “Viva le resistance” after President Trump was elected

There’s another 10 tweets referencing Fox & Friends

Donald J. Trump
    ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
    1h1 hour ago

“Why in the world didn’t Barack Obama fire this guy (Comey)?” asks Mark Levin!
    3,559 replies 4,758 retweets 20,575 likes

He hates Comey. He fired through a pess release and is still going after him,

97. jupes

The greatest voice evah?

Greatest female pop voice ever? Yes.

98. twostix

Zulu what was the name of the restaurant, I’d like to ring them and ask them if someone changed a shitty nappy on a table in the middle of lunch today.

I think they’d say no.

I think they’d say no.

Ronery, I think Stix has a full house. No pun intended.

101. Peter Castieau

Trump is doing a door stop presser right now on Fox News.

A Masterclass in how to handle the media.

#winning

Most of all, you have to love him for his humidity.

Donald J. Trump
    ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
    2h2 hours ago

U.S.A. Jobs numbers are the BEST in 44 years. If my opponent (the Democrats) had won the election, they would have raised taxes substantially and increased regulations – the economy, and jobs, would have been a disaster!

Trump is God.

103. Bruce in WA

The greatest voice evah?

Absolutely.

104. Peter Castieau

Apparently in went for around 50 minutes, but I only managed to watch about 5 minutes

I was heading into Woolworths recently and the young lady at the door greeted me with, “Sir do you realize that in two weeks we will no longer provide free plastic bags?” and I responded, “I had heard, and we will see how that goes, shall we?”

She rolled her eyes but I could tell from her reaction that the staff on the shop floor are expecting a flustercluck. I’m a terrible sook and I feel sorry for the poor things, but *sigh* there’s only one way to learn.

Raving on about “Rones” again?

Post the evidence, or shut up, once and for all. It should be simple enough, for someone of your towering intellect?

107. twostix

Come clean Zulu, you didn’t even go to lunch today did you?

You had cheese toasties at the kitchen table. That’s ok.

Peter Castieau

#2738126, posted on June 15, 2018 at 11:21 pm

Trump is doing a door stop presser right now on Fox News.

A Masterclass in how to handle the media.

Indeed.
    Adopting the schoolmaster demeanour and smashing it.

109. Peter Castieau

Looks like Trump live is still going………

Come clean Zulu, you didn’t even go to lunch today did you?

You really do have have no fucking idea, do you?

Post the evidence, or shut up, once and for all.

Lol. This phony tough side of you is hilarious.

Here it is, which has been posted about a dozen times in the past because you’re too drunk to recall.

Gentlepeople – I am on vacation. I do not want to get involved in adjudication of threadster hostility. So here’s the deal – the very next numpty who raises this gets banned.

It comes from the defaming thread.. here.

You’re going to end up with an arse transplant, the way you’re going, Rones.

112. OneWorldGovernment

Good stuff.

Scalise makes the play

A year after suffering a grave wound in the crazed assassination spree attempted against the House GOP baseball team by Bernie Bro James Hodgkinson, House Majority Whip Steve Scalise improbably took the field to play this year’s game against House Democrats. The New York Times story on the attempted assassination summarized the damage done to Scalise: “His injuries are extensive, and he was in critical condition Wednesday night, MedStar Washington Hospital Center said in a statement. As the bullet traveled across his body, it broke bones, tore up internal organs and caused major internal bleeding.”

113. sdfc

Trump’s a buffoon. Been great for consumer and business confidence though.

Zulu Kilo Two Alpha
    #2738135, posted on June 15, 2018 at 11:32 pm

Come clean Zulu, you didn’t even go to lunch today did you?

You really do have have no fucking idea, do you?

He thinks he does, so give him the number or the name of the place and he’ll check.

115. twostix

I know that “bogans” (aka working class aussies) don’t go to lunch and change shitty nappies on the table in the middle of a cafe or restaurant at lunch.

Nor do they get pretend scolded by some foreigner squatter in his weirdo dead foreigner language.

Shit effort by the press during that doorstop.
    He was ebullient and expansive and aggressive.
    But they just kept playing on his home turf … Comey, FBI, Norks, EPA.
    Not one thought to throw him a curve ball:-
    “Are you running in 2020?”
    “Is Angela Merkel hot hot hot?”
    “Are you Justin Trudeau’s dad?’

sdfc
    #2738139, posted on June 15, 2018 at 11:35 pm

Trump’s a buffoon. Been great for consumer and business confidence though.

Lot’s of people underestimated him, including myself. Don’t continue along this path.

It’s a different and actually refreshing type of unscripted presidency that we’ve never experienced before. Enjoy it.

sdfc

#2738139, posted on June 15, 2018 at 11:35 pm

Trump’s a buffoon.

So many people have come to grief believing that.

119. twostix

(this didn’t go as planned did it I’m sorry for wrecking your vibe zulu).

Watch this great interview, SDFC. It’s unscripted and he handles it amazingly well. No script no concern for being second guessed and worrying about having to choose every single word carefully. Just free and easy.

121. sdfc

He’s a buffoon alright. The view that Trump is some sort of master strategist is funny. He just sticks his head down and runs forward.

sdfc

#2738150, posted on June 15, 2018 at 11:44 pm

Yep.
    After 8 years of smoking a Kool Menthol while walking like Michael Jackson it looks pretty good to me.

123. zyconoclast

Between 1996-2008 total permanent immigration 1.7M
    Total numbers went from 105k to 206k
    South Asian went from 6.5% to 16%
    Chinese went from 9.5% to 10%

124. .

sfdc

Ball in hand rugby can be boring, but sometimes it bloody well works.

125. sdfc

He needs to stop hanging around with dickheads like John Bolton.

126. I agree with you, Rones. Recall the time you, vault and driller were defaming me even after Brian’s intervention and were told in no uncertain terms by the blog that any more of that and you would be banned? I do. There’s never been a time you haven’t received an arse kicking, rones. Even when you act like a cowardly pack animal.

Link, or it didn’t happen.
    JC has serious form as a writer of blog fiction.

127. OneWorldGovernment

Trump is God.

Thursday, New York’s Attorney General Barbara Underwood sued President Trump, his three oldest children, and the Trump Foundation.

Underwood alleges the Trumps intermingled funds, using the foundation as a “checkbook” for other business and non-profit ventures. She’s requesting more $2.8 million in restitution (not including penalties), dissolution of the foundation, and bar Trump and other board members from serving on charitable boards in New York.

Trump’s response

Needless to say, Trump is not happy and promises not to settle. He tweeted:

The sleazy New York Democrats, and their now disgraced (and run out of town) A.G. Eric Schneiderman, are doing everything they can to sue me on a foundation that took in $18,800,000 and gave out to charity more money than it took in, $19,200,000. I won’t settle this case!…

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 14, 2018

….Schneiderman, who ran the Clinton campaign in New York, never had the guts to bring this ridiculous case, which lingered in their office for almost 2 years. Now he resigned his office in disgrace, and his disciples brought it when we would not settle.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 14, 2018

128. .

Bolton was totally right about the UN, civilised nations should withdraw from it, stop funding it and expel it from their soil, ignore it and if they like to, form their own organisation and impose their will on others who have not joined.

No relativism, please.

The opinion of a liberal democracy matters more than that of Zimbabwe or Iran.

129. OneWorldGovernment

#2738166, posted on June 16, 2018 at 12:00 am

No relativism, please.

The opinion of a liberal democracy matters more than that of Zimbabwe or Iran.

+++++

130. sdfc

Bolton was a booster, and still is, of the disastrous invasion of Iraq. Now he wants to attack Iran. He’s a dangerous idiot.

Link, or it didn’t happen.
    JC has serious form as a writer of blog fiction.

Link? Driller, you idiot the link and the quote is posted upthread. As if you didn’t know, you dishonest pubbler. I must admit, you were pretty smart on the thread, like a rat smelling trouble. You left pretty quickly when you saw how it was turning leaving those two imbeciles holding the bag. I respect that.
    Drills trying to defend Rones all the time, as it kind of looks really gay.

132. .

sdfc
    #2738173, posted on June 16, 2018 at 12:04 am

He sounds like a Clinton; they backed the conservative’s PNAC.

Bueller?

sdfc

#2738158, posted on June 15, 2018 at 11:56 pm

He needs to stop hanging around with dickheads like John Bolton.

Bolton is now working for a man, not a bush.

FMD

In this part of the Fox interview Trump says.

I have a lot of support at the FBI………. Not the scum on top like Comey and McCabe.

And … Trump controls Bolton.
    Fucking wake up.
    The very reason he appointed Bolton was to message Kim Jong Haircut.
    Message received.
    Bolton’s work is done.

136. sdfc

No you weren’t making a very good argument at all Dot. Look over there is a fail.

137. sdfc

I’ll reserve my judgement on the NK deal Leigh when we see some results.

I’ll reserve my judgement on the NK deal Leigh when we see some results.

Of course.
    Time is the test.
    But it beats the shit out of throwing him an oil tanker of fuel oil a month along with steak knives and hoping he’ll fuck off.

139. JC claims several people said something. A link does not support this.
    Asked for a link, is unable to provide.
    JC made some stuff up.
    Writer of fiction.
    Some things never change.

We should call him “Agatha Christie”

140. .

“Not making a good argument…”

1. Made ana argument you just cut and ran from (good reasons to scuttle the UN).
    2. Noted the hypocrisy of the left (support of PNAC).

Your argument consisted of using a scattergun to call Trump downwards a “buffoon” because he’s not as “polished” (utterly fake) as seizure victim Hillary Clinton.

Driller has often claimed here, banks won’t lend him money. His dishonesty here shows why. This is also the liar who defended adonis’ plagiarism.

The buffoon won’t make it to the last six in the Republican primaries.
    The buffoon won’t get the nomination.
    The GOP will scotch his nomination and put up an alternative candidate.
    OMG! The Republicans are screwed for a generation because they are running the buffoon against the unbeatable Hillary.
    OK. The buffoon won. This means there are 100 million buffoons voting in the US. It’s official. The economy will tank and this will end in nuclear war.
    Right. The buffoon is benefiting from the economic boom initiated by Obama. But whatever. He will cause us to get nuked by North Korea.
    WTF?
    Yep.
    He’s a buffoon.

143. Viva

Cry baby dot just makes stuff up.

Well that didn’t take long.

144. Needless to say, Trump is not happy and promises not to settle.

Yeah right, he said that about Trump U too.

145. Good to hear you agreeing with me Snoop, even if you say so in one of those furriner languages.

146. Viva

Chief commissioner Graham Ashton said people should have the right to walk alone late at night, but it was more a question of assessing risks.

“It’s not a question of rights, it’s really a question around risk and people evaluating risk of where they are and when they’re there,” he told 3AW.

Good luck with getting that message across as the premier tells women not to change their behaviour (keep walking through parks in the dark) and women think public statements telling men in general to stop raping and murdering will fix the problem. Normally I might excuse all this as just a short term emotional hence irrational response but irrationality is the new normal these days.

147. has often claimed here, banks won’t lend him money.

You say this often.
    Link, Agatha Christie, or it didn’t happen.

148. None

You filthy foul-mouthed lesbian.
    Stop bullying Dot.

Thanks, Stimpy, the man of the house may want to talk to you later. Dot, the appropriately named pin prick, needs to be called to account for his lies. I’m not expecting any big girls’ blouses to do so. They might soil their pantyhose.

149. None

Steve trickler

#2738211, posted on June 16, 2018 at 12:57 am

“Strong on immigration wins”.
    That’s an extraordinary dare I call it door stop by Trump and the interviewer certainly took every ounce of opportunity.

150. None

Premier Daniel Andrews says men have to take responsibility for violent crime despite police calls for caution after dark.

the Killer and only the Killer was responsible for raping and killing the young woman. But the cop was right about assessing risks and I would say the girl knew that given her text message about nearly being home “safe”. And SpongeBob Square Face Daniel Andrews is totally wrong to blame all men especially when this killer seems to be some sort of f****** nutter who should have been locked up not roaming around stalking women.

151. .

None
    #2738232, posted on June 16, 2018 at 4:06 am
    You filthy foul-mouthed lesbian.
    Stop bullying Dot.

You’re still hiding behind your husband.

If you were a man, as you grew up, you would have learned to act with more propriety.

152. dopey

Landline today…. bush tucker, fly-fishing, organic drinks.

1 6 7 8