Wednesday Forum: September 12, 2018

1,476 Responses to Wednesday Forum: September 12, 2018

1. woolfe

Can you imagine the horror behind the decision to jump. Those poor poor souls, cowards no, never.

2. H B Bear

Chef’s Hat. Wifey’s there all the time and drags me to the place on some Sundays. Yea, the dim sims are terrific and the line is really long.

Yep that’s the one. Lots of good commercial stuff. Just get one of those mild black steel pans and season it properly. Good as non-stick for everything except crepes and omlettes. I actually prefer the spring rolls but it’s all good.

3. Makka

The poor kid will be a natch at the ALPBC or Fauxfacts. Career starting early thanks to Dad and Mum;

While the schoolgirl said media attention had been strange, she was unbowed by the criticism from Senator Hanson and others. Asked if it worried her, she said, “not really, no.”

Her father, Mark Nielsen told SBS News he and his wife strongly supported their daughter’s actions.

“She decided that it’s something she felt very passionate about and it’s how she decided to deal with it,” he said.

“She’s a very unique individual.”

I still remember the spring rolls from South Melbourne market 25 years ago (which I believe they still do). They were that good. Exquisite.

5. Nick

She’s a very unique individual.”

So much so that her parents happen to feel exactly the same way. What a coincidence.

6. Infidel Tiger 2.0 (Premium Content Subscribers Only)

“She’s a very unique individual.”

Good.

I’m sure they will all have no problem when my son boycotts Sorry Day, Earth Day and all the assorted rainbow/eco days.

7. Gary

C.L.
    #2815255, posted on September 12, 2018 at 6:42 pm
    What sort of Cuban triage tent is Flinders Medical Centre?
    FM.

It wasn’t pleasant for the poor old lady next to me as I hadn’t showered for three days but she was a champ and didn’t complain.

8. Atoms for Peace

I love straya. I am now the proud recipient of a first aid certificate, because without that piece of cert paper you are presumed to know nothing. Quite an interesting way to while away 6 hours. If nothing else, shocking to watch a purportedly younger gen falling off CPR after 2 minutes.

And the dimmies.
    Yuuuuge.
    Entree … 1 steamed.
    Main … 1 fried.
    Best hangover cure evah.

10. Atoms for Peace

Gary. Did you check her vitals? They don’t smell for a little while after coding.

Their web address on the van can be read as “Chef Shat”.
    Not nearly so appetizing.

Residency scam or money laundering or both.

Hospitality training centre.
    Cert IV in samosas.

Snoopy
    #2815249, posted on September 12, 2018 at 6:36 pm

I do understand your problem Jo Jo. It’s difficult to link to something that is solely a fevered imaging in your anger addled brain.

Still no apology for the hypocrisy, which started the ball rolling. Lots of poor attempts at reframes though. Lol.

By the way, good effort in your attempt at escalation and all that. After all I taught you, but the idea is not to escalate to the point where you end up being booted like Jezebel was.

Sinc as a definite rule about using people’s names. It’s an immediate booting. You posted what you may believe is my first name, as there’s no other reason to do so other than being a lowrent c..t. It’s not a good idea and perhaps you need to clarify that with Sinc.

Delta A
    #2815169, posted on September 12, 2018 at 5:25 pm

Sydney hospital same happened, several years ago. I assumed wards crowded. Men were respectful of women. Women unconcerned.

Biliousness continues. Sinc alone decides matters here.

16. Snoopy

Jo Jo, you begin these childish stoushes every day. If it’s not me it’s Zulu or Stackya or Makka or Cohenite or ….. ad nauseum. Tattle tale to Sinc if you think it will salve your butt-hurt.

17. bundyrum

Yay….scooby is here.
    How is the Airbnb business going with you krudd & trumble?

18. Gary

Atoms for Peace
    #2815270, posted on September 12, 2018 at 6:57 pm

That explains being able to use her TV.

“She’s a very unique individual.”

If schools were run by decent folk and not the ideological offspring of these 2 parents, professors in Gramsci’s processes, the little brat would be put in her place quick smart by being forcibly removed from whatever event involved the anthem and the flag. Can’t do that these days, the little pets are too precious for any discipline. This despite the fact the witless chalkies are still bound by in loco parentis obligations.

20. Pete of Perth

In other news Brooke tells Nick she likes it both ways. Think I’ll fire up Netflix tonight.

Yes, Leigh Lowe. The dimmies.

I’m still tossing and turning about whether I prefer steamed or fried.

They’re both … I can’t split them.

Now we move on to gourmet soy sauce. South Melbourne market’s was the best. And it was a Chink delicacy that came without Lebo terrorism. Praise Allah.

22. Mitch M.

The report I heard on The Dump was that the girl was offended by the phrase in the anthem, “We are young”, because she has been taught that Australia has existed for 65,000 years. Panelists on The Dump agreed and seemed to miss the obvious: “nation” is not an aboriginal concept so they are guilty of cultural appropriation and there were 600 aboriginal tribes on the continent with their own languages\dialects and rules. Australia is young, the nation did not exist until 1901.

The other amazing idea expressed in that pile of filth was when Baird and Overington agreed whites cannot define racism, that it must be defined by those who experience racism. Sheesh, so now whites can’t determine words they created. That’s racist.

We are doomed.

23. Nick

Cohenite, I think the school did.

24. Pete of Perth

Ch 10 had a turkey from socialist alliance giving his support to sitting girl.

25. Nick

Hang on, don’t the Left wail about ‘divisiveness’?

Don’t worry, if you ever use what you think is may name, be 100% certain I will be alerting Sinc to the serious infraction. Take that to the bank. If that gets you booted then that’s what happens when you break his rules.
    You refer to them as stoushes, but they aren’t really.

1. Your participation here for instance is useless. What you post is bigoted shit about stuff or groups of people that you don’t like. There’s no imparting of any knowledge or anything useful, it’s basically crap texts always referring to comments made by other people. When you’re asked to clarify something, there’s always a 10 character response because you’re not even able to articulate a decent argument for your views.

2. 1010 posts fucking car accidents. He’s actually posted car accident reports like a poor man’s 1010 Wins.

3. Cohenite is the equivalent of a leftist looking for a safe space. The unbridled lunatic was posting supportive comments for Pauline Hanson in an attempt to convince others to vote for her. She’s retarded.

4. Ronery is mentally impaired. If he’s not posting about his military groupiesm, he’s either reminding us that he hates aboriginals because one of them spat at him 36 years ago or “un-syncing” discussion threads by posting errant nonsense.

5. Makka is issues, but he’s not as bad as the rest of you.

You’ve left out a few others that also don’t belong here. What are you here all day posting texts?

27. Snoopy

Harper’s career trajectory:

Elite high school -> LLB -> Labor law firm -> ALP preselection -> paliament

It think it’s entirely reasonable to be opposed to indoctrination in schools, both the socialist indoctrination and the nationalist “salute the flag and sing the anthem” indoctrination. There’s no mention of any national anthem in the Australian Constitution, it’s not necessary for our law and individual freedom, it’s a tack-on designed for the purpose of keeping people obedient.

That said, any parent who cares enough should be home schooling and keeping the kids away from authoritarian schools that quite frankly don’t teach a whole lot of useful material anymore.

29. Rae

What sort of Cuban triage tent is Flinders Medical Centre?

Not possible to say (or draw your inference) without knowing the actual circumstances. From my earlier link:

Same gender accommodation is not likely to be provided in certain clinical care environments or circumstances where clinical needs or specialist care is required because of the need for better observation, close monitoring, for urgent and effective care. Consideration will be given to placing patients to comply to this policy as much as possible in these environments.

The following critical care environments or short stay units should seek to comply with the Same Gender Accommodation Policy noting that from time to time other clinical care issues may override capacity to comply:
    • Emergency Departments (EDs)
    • Coronary Care Units (CCU)
    • Day Surgery Units (DSU)
    • Day Treatment / Procedural Areas (eg Dialysis, Cancer Treatment)
    • High Dependency Units (HDUs)
    • Intensive Care Units (ICU) and
    • Recovery Units

Every effort must be made to provide patients with same gender rooms or bays.

In the case where mixed gender rooms or bays are clinically appropriate, the decisions must be based on the needs of the individual patient and not the constraints of the environment or the convenience of staff.
    The mixed gender accommodation must be justified and discussed with ALL patients in the room or bays. Refer to Local Health Network procedures.

Patients, families and carers must be informed of why the co-location (mixed gender accommodation) has occurred, the steps taken address the situation and the plan of when this will be resolved and by whom.

30. bundyrum

If we had a decent & honest media they should ask politicians across Australia both state & federal do they think they have improved the lives of the average Aussie in say the last 10 years?
    If they say yes, they should be taken to a wall & shot for lying.
    If they say no, they should be taken to a wall & shot for being thieving bastards.
    Win win for us plebs.

31. Eyrie

From the old fred: “Anderson was really the last of the class acts in the LNP.”
    Oh FFS he was gutless turd who helped wreck Australian general aviation when he was Transport Minister. He wanted Dick Smith to take responsibility for doing things John Anderson’s way. Dick rightly told him he’d happily take responsibility for doing thing’s Dick’s way but if Anderson wanted it done his way, Anderson would have to wear it. Dick quit and rightly so.

Really, you think so? Expecting kids to stand up when the anthem is played a couple of times a year is not hyper nationalism. It’s teaching them to be respectful on certain occasions.

33. bundyrum

Oh no…scooby is gonna threaten us with his departure soon….arent you darling?

34. Snoopy

Wow! You bothered to write all that for me. I’m amazed. Now don’t forget to dash off an email to Sinc. Can I suggest you give him your full list of deplorables? It’s inconsiderate of you to keep bothering him. Best get it done in one go.

If we had a decent & honest media

During dinner, SBS news was on reporting on 911 remembrance ceremonies. Of course Trump came up, in the first sentences, reporting on badly he behaved. He made a thumbs up sign and also made a happy gesture with his shoulders when approaching supporters at the airport. This was supposed to demonstrate that he’s an uncaring oaf.

The media is beyond any salvation.

36. bundyrum

Snoopy, he calls me George & i am saddened he missed me off his list.
    I am broken hearted…..naw not really.
    He gave me a tip about Sydney Airport…so i love him.

37. None

If you saw a picture of the nine year old brat- who was given options by the way and still refused so she’s no Little Miss Innocent- if you saw a picture of her with her parents – it really is a triple head tilt – you would notice that
    A. She is an only child
    B. She looks overweight which generally indicates an unhappy child and
    C. often such unhappy children are attention seekers and
    D. her parents look far too old for nine year olds in other words they look more lije your typical academics who decided, perhaps we should have a child and probably conceived her by IVF, and then got too busy with a smarmy academic career to actually really parent her.
    And so she seeks attention the only way she she notices gets her parents’ attention.
    The school did right in giving her detention. The parents are wrong to be proud of a daughter who doesn’t understand that fair in the phrase Advance Australia Fair means beautiful. I will wager that they are also Pig ignorant and do not know that the two verses which formulate our approved national anthem are not the same as the verses in the original song of the 19th century.
    I feel sorry for the poor girl. She’s got a name Harper which looks like it will be quite appropriate for her but not for the reasons her parents probably chose it.

38. H B Bear

Frightbat central on Teh Dumb tonight with the appalling Julia Baird. Could’t even manage to rustle up a Fauxfact beta – although the staff co-op may be off limits now. How are they going to do their soft JournoLotto auditions now? Muzzies woefully under-represented.

Snoopy
    #2815303, posted on September 12, 2018 at 7:36 pm

Wow! You bothered to write all that for me. I’m amazed.

You’re a textorialist , so of course you’d find more than 20 characters a surprise.

Now don’t forget to dash off an email to Sinc.

Do it again and I will. In fact I dare you to do it 🙂

Can I suggest you give him your full list of deplorables?

There would have to be a sub category for envy ridden c.nts. That’s where you would be listed. (Remember the risk of brain tumor).

It’s inconsiderate of you to keep bothering him. Best get it done in one go.

How witty.

But you still won’t answer, how fucking lonely and miserable are you be to be texting bigoted shit and about groups of people you don’t like day in day out.?

40. H B Bear

“She’s a very unique individual.”

Spoken like a true BWM driving tennis Mum.

41. H B Bear

Harper’s career trajectory:
    Elite high school -> LLB -> Labor law firm -> ALP preselection -> paliament

Obviously giving the Young Labor camp a miss for well known reasons.

bundyrum
    #2815305, posted on September 12, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Snoopy, he calls me George & i am saddened he missed me off his list.

It’s supposed to be Ted. George was an error , which I corrected. Hope you weren’t offended.

He gave me a tip about Sydney Airport…so i love him.

FFS, don’t tell him you made money, as Textor will hate you for life. Textor hates that.

43. None

Hopper looks more like having a Green career trajectory.

44. Snoopy

How many Joe’s could there possibly be in Melbourne? Is it even your name? Many people here post under their first names. I did when I first started.

Wow, I make head prefect’s honour role. Go Pauline, Australia’s equivalent of Trump.

In other news some other examples of other cartoonist’s depiction of the serena:

46. None

Oh my god JC, Snoopy, are you still at it, 24 hours later?

47. Geriatric Mayfly

Hand on heart it was, standing on your appointed dot in the asphalt, as we intoned: ‘I Love God and my country, I shall honour the flag and serve the Queen, and cheerfully obey my parents, teachers and the law.”

How on earth we survived this fascistic imposition is beyond me, but now in my middle 70’s I remember it well and those tenets were, by way of osmosis, things which became deeply ingrained.

48. H B Bear

Actually I suspect getting [email protected] at a Young Labor camp would be very useful when it comes to pre-selection in a safe seat.

49. Sinclair Davidson

Gentle people – please stick to using pseudonyms and screen names.

You know why you’re doing it. It’s because you’re a lowrent c..t and it’s an attempt to spite me. It’s also a veiled threat. Lets see what happens.

Still no answer.

Gentle people – please stick to using pseudonyms and screen names.

Will do Perfesser Plum.

cohenite
    #2815315, posted on September 12, 2018 at 7:53 pm

Cohenite, honest question. How little do you think of Trump?

53. Snoopy

None
    #2815313, posted on September 12, 2018 at 7:52 pm
    Hopper looks more like having a Green career trajectory.

I considered that, but opportunities are limited. Her parents are ambitious for their little pet. Ergo ALP.

54. None

Could be, Snoopy. Her dad looks like a proper drip though. Like a failed public servant.
    By the way, stop trying to dox JC. Behave.

55. 2dogs

Is @TitaniaMcGrath the new Twitter handle for Godfrey Elfwick?

56. I am Bespoke

Sinclair Davidson
    #2815320, posted on September 12, 2018 at 7:58 pm
    Gentle people – please stick to using pseudonyms and screen names.

OK

57. DrBeauGan

Gentle people – please stick to using pseudonyms and screen names.

That will spoil JC s day.

58. None

Oh nice catch 2dogs. I’m guessing yes. Or else a relative. The photoshopped glasses are a giveaway.

That will spoil JC s day.

How so Doc?

60. Death Giraffe

Who knew Sally Field was such a poisonous trollop?

In a telephone conversation after Mr. Reynolds’s death, Ms. Field said she was “flooded with feelings and nostalgia” about him.
    She expressed relief that Mr. Reynolds would never read her memoir or learn what she wrote about him.
    “This would hurt him,” she said. “I felt glad that he wasn’t going to read it, he wasn’t going to be asked about it, and he wasn’t going to have to defend himself or lash out, which he probably would have. I did not want to hurt him any further.”

She is glad he won’t read the shitty things she wrote about him, because he is dead.

61. A Lurker:

The current issue of the NEJM (Sept 6, 2018) features an article by Ian Ball, Robert Sibbald and Robert Troug. They argue that it is ethical to change the guidelines to enable organ donation by euthanasia, if consent is obtained. The authors of the article suggest that legalizing euthanasia creates new pathways for organ donation.

How many steps away are we from Larry Nivens Organ Banks/Organlegging future?

62. Death Giraffe

Flying nun my arse.
    Just another self- obsessed loon.

63. DrBeauGan

How so Doc?

Because you enjoy giving people your own made up names, J C.

Cohenite, honest question. How little do you think of Trump?

You first.

Because you enjoy giving people your own made up names, J C.

You think “names” like Textor, Achmed, Ronery and Ted an an attempt at Doxxing, Doc?

66. Makka:

“She’s a very unique individual.”

Another generation of snowflakes. How awesome for the rest of us…

67. Gab

Amazing cat fights, Gary. The second pair look like they were into Greco-Roman wrestling.

Because you enjoy giving people your own made up names, J C.

It’s reciprocated. I’m very proud of my made up name for the head prefect: head prefect.

cohenite
    #2815340, posted on September 12, 2018 at 8:21 pm

Cohenite, honest question. How little do you think of Trump?

You first.

First at what? You’ve peddled that freaking retard countless times, as a first vote. You’re suggesting she’s our equivalent of Trump and you tell me to go first? Are you mad?

Lol.. I kinda like it too actually.

71. CL, did you catch Bergoglio’s homily where he insinuates that Vigano is in league with Satan by making these accusations? Beyond words.

72. Gary

Gab
    #2815343, posted on September 12, 2018 at 8:23 pm

Guess what prompted me to search for that 🙂

We had to stand up once a week, and then stand again for the stupid school song, then listen to long and boring diatribes about the school spirit and the history and the sense of belonging. I never looked back when I left that place… there were about 4 good teachers who provided real lessons and taught maths and science, engineering, then there were there were the axe grinding socialists wasting everyone’s time including mine but I thought I should pay attention because I was young and didn’t know any better. The rest were obviously incompetent but unavoidable, so what can you do? Dodge them where possible, get out of there at the first opportunity.

I’ll point out, that was one of the GOOD schools in the district, and I’ve talked to parents, standards have slipped since then.

Buddy, I don’t care about your career as school principal, how many promotions you get. Once I came to understand later in life that they person who pays is supposed to be the customer, and the person who delivers the service is supposed to deliver what the customer wants, I thought, “Holy crap! Why didn’t anyone tell me that’s how it’s supposed to work?”

Well, obviously they didn’t tell me because there was no incentive to do so. Here’s some kids saluting the flag for you.

Are you talking about our Pauline or Trump, make up your mind, which?

cohenite
    #2815350, posted on September 12, 2018 at 8:30 pm

Are you talking about our Pauline or Trump, make up your mind, which?

Oh the game playing now.

76. Snoopy

This will get Monty’s heart racing.

President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort is discussing a possible plea deal with the special counsel’s office ahead of his second trial, The Washington Post reported Tuesday, citing anonymous sources.

77. Gab

I’m beginning to think the pope needs to be exorcised, Dover.

Best thing that has happened in Straya this week: Foxtel has monetised America’s Fox News Channel with its own advertising revenue stream, whereas, until now, the spaces between the content were occupied only by editorial features. FNC’s most popular shows like Tucker Carlson still don’t rate in pay TV’s top 20 in Australia (>35,000), but they’re now in the 10,000-30,000 audience range (compared with free-to-air’s 1,000,000-strong audiences), but I’m guessing they’re now rating way above CNN’s dumbed-down coverage of US politics and Foxtel is now committed to FNC as a revenue-generator. This is a very good thing for TV journalism.

Oh the game playing now.

No. I know what you think of our Pauline but not what you think of Trump. You criticised my comparison, make your own; or be branded a squib.

80. Entropy

Winston Smith
    #2815342, posted on September 12, 2018 at 8:22 pm
    Makka:

“She’s a very unique individual.”

Another generation of snowflakes. How awesome for the rest of us…

Don’t worry, when little Harpy grows up, just to annoy her “parents” she will become a novelist that makes Ayn Rand look like a commie.

Florence, which may have strengthened to near Category 5 strength, is expected to hit the Carolinas by late Thursday or early Friday.

AGW!

Cohenite

Comparing your Pauline to Trump by suggesting she’s our Trump should not only get you banned here, you should be banned from every blog in Australia for life.

That level of stupidity and hallucinating shouldn’t be tolerated.

83. Makka

I couldn’t believe it db.

Seriously, this Pope is doiing enormous damage to the public perception of the Catholic Church;

On Tuesday, for example, the Holy Father’s Sept. 11 homily included a moment wherein he appeared to bemoan that the Church’s institutionalized horror of abuse and enabling has been exposed to the public.

“The Great Accuser’ has been unchained and is attacking bishops. True, we are all sinners, we bishops. He tries to uncover the sins, so they are visible in order to scandalize the people. The ‘Great Accuser’, as he himself says to God in the first chapter of the Book of Job, ‘roams the earth looking for someone to accuse,’” the Pope said Tuesday during Mass.

What in the world?

Is Francis suggesting he’d prefer for the sin to remain hidden? Is he’s suggesting that those who are exposing the cancer of clergy sexual abuse are also agents of the devil? Is he suggesting that we should let the issue go because it could hurt the Church?

84. Pedro the Ignorant

Dim Sims.

A truckie of my acquaintance travels Perth- Newman twice a week and has a standing order for five kilos of those big fat round Dimmies from a Perth Chinese supplier to go every trip.

The hi-vis gang love their dimmies from the crib truck.

85. Boambee John

The Washington Post reported Tuesday, citing anonymous sources.

Same sources the New York Times uses?

This anonymous sources crap from the media is pathetic. Names or it isn’t real (except to m0nty, of course).

86. Gab

Living US Catholic Cardinals and their years as a parish priest.

Wuerl – 0
    Dinardo – 1
    Mahoney – 1
    Farrell – 2
    Cupich – 2
    Tobin – 7
    McCarrick (former Cardinal) – 0

USA MSM anon sauces to add spice?

That level of stupidity and hallucinating shouldn’t be tolerated.

How very libertarian of you. Anyway you’re a squib.

89. None

Seriously Gab? How can you get to be a cardinal without ever having been a priest?

No I didn’t, Dover.
    He just needs to retire. This pontificate is the worst in at least 400 years.

Meta-contemplating this lately, I’ve come to believe firmly that Summorum Pontificum was probably the last straw as far as Benedict’s enemies were concerned. A lot of the garbage in the contemporary Church grew out of the Novus Ordo.

I’m obviously kidding about you being banned, conhenite, you banana head.

Explain your hallucination, ffs.

92. Makka

Here’s some kids saluting the flag for you.

Good idea. Let’s trash national pride and allegiance because Nazism. Similar logic to Islam

93. None

How come I don’t get a made up name, JC? If anyone needs a name here, it’s me.

94. Snoopy

Same sources the New York Times uses?

I suspect in this case anonymous sources is Team Mueller.

In the old pre-1917 code of Canon Law, a layman could be appointed a cardinal.
    Many laymen were indeed made cardinals in the olden days.
    Well not really the olden days. Mostly in the 15th and 16th centuries.
    Wiki-refreshing my memory, I note the following interesting fact:

In 1968 Pope Paul VI seriously considered appointing the French Catholic philosopher Jacques Maritain a lay cardinal.

96. mh

JC, aren’t you travelling around the Med? If so, why are you still bothering with the Cat?

97. H B Bear

Kind of racist for that hurricane to hit the Carolinas. Particularly after the other one hit New Orleans.

Mh

No I’m back home unfortunately.

Does any one know what the head prefect thinks of Trump?

100. None

The church east and west is in deep dadoodle. The Imposter in Rome is bad news, Bartholomew in Constantinople is very old and the Turks won’t let him be replaced, the Russian patriarch is in bed with Putin, the Anglicans are about to make Charlie the head of their dying gay church, and the Protestants died 100 years ago. Meanwhile the global South is full of screaming penties who are only half a step away from shamanism and voodoo.

cohenite
    #2815376, posted on September 12, 2018 at 9:03 pm
    Does any one know what the head prefect thinks of Trump?

That’s a state secret. WTF is it with all you batterds, as you can never answer simple questions. You’re about as upfront as Downer at the Papp drinks.

I don’t think you like Trump head prefect. Makes sense; he’s not a squib; neither is our Pauline.

103. Gary

JC

I think Sinc was asking to use pseudonyms and screen names that people use not your made up ones. But I’m not good at interpreting deities wishes.

104. None

So CL, can Cardinals say mass? Meaning can even lay Cardinals say mass?

105. None

JC thinks Trump is God. I can’t believe someone refers to Hanson as ” our Pauline”. Then again I’ve always thought of One Nation is a personality cult.

Leigh Lowe
    #2815269, posted on September 12, 2018 at 6:56 pm

And the dimmies.
    Yuuuuge.
    Entree … 1 steamed.
    Main … 1 fried.
    Best hangover cure evah.

Did you get them with the hot sauce?
    Superb.

Cohenite

Stop it with the theatrics. You have been asked a question to explain your very stupid comparison and so far you haven’t.

I’m expecting an answer by mid Nov so hurry up and think of a response.

None
    #2815382, posted on September 12, 2018 at 9:14 pm

It is a chance to stick it to the majors, for most people anyway.
    Policy wise, Pauline is a dud.

109. Zatara

Horseshit. Rex Curry is a loony anarchist with a web site who believes and publishes the fantasies he dreams up (like this one).

POLICE STATE: THE USA’S SOCIALIST POLICE STATE

REMOVE THE PLEDGE FROM THE FLAG
    REMOVE THE FLAG FROM SCHOOLS
    REMOVE SCHOOLS FROM GOVERNMENT</blockquote

110. Boambee John

Sally Field proves that being cute doesn’t make you a nice person.

Too gutless to criticise Reynolds when he was alive.

Mark A

Our a swamp is as big if not bigger than Washington.

Hanson isn’t just a retard policy wise she couldn’t even articulate her own policies if she tried. There’s nothing up there. Also, she’s a taxeating sloth.

This is the caliber of people “Cronkite” is peddling here. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so sad.

It’s been answered head prefect: she’s not a squib; neither is Trump. Unlike you.

Then again I’ve always thought of One Nation is a personality cult.

Fascinating. Who do you think will win the NRL this year?

I thought her burqa stunt was excellent. Trump is not a fan of islam either. Where do you stand on islam and burqas head prefect.

114. Gab

None, speaking of voodoo and shamanism, it also rears it’s ugly head in the Catholic Church.

Slabs of time went quick. Meds expensive?

116. Gab

And China is now banning conversions too.

As of yesterday there are “New measures” for the control of online religious activities. Live streaming of religious ceremonies banned, as well as prayers, preaching and burning of incense. Permission required to set up religious websites that must be ‘morally healthy and politically reliable’. Conversions banned as well as the dissemination of religious material. But the religious awakening in China is now unstoppable.

117. DrBeauGan

No, JC, an attempt to annoy them. But Doomlord’s post can be read as a request to stop.

Kind of racist for that hurricane to hit the Carolinas.

Fear not, Humphrey. Gaia is as wonderfully racist as the rest of the left and will concentrate her fury on white folks — especially the children.

None, all cardinals are now ordained priests (and indeed consecrated bishops).
    So yes, of course they say Mass.
    So-called lay-cardinals in former times, no.

Cronkite

No one will work with the retard. They all leave the party because of her and she’s made herself leader of One Nation for life, yet you peddle her as equal to Trump.
    I’ve said before, I used to admire you at the beginning because I thought you had guts and smarts Regrettably now, you’ve just become another nutball. What the hell happened to you , as you’re one of my biggest failures.

121. Makka

For those interested in the psychos who kicked off the CIA and how they eventually screwed over the world. Astonishingly, written by a progressive. A great read and thoroughly researched;

The Devil’s Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America’s Secret Government

122. None

Gab

#2815391, posted on September 12, 2018 at 9:23 pm

Whoah. Just reading the comments on that tweet too … pass.

123. None

Thanks C.L. OK now I’m just trying to understand how America ended up with so many Cardinals who have never been priests or can you be a priest without actually being a priest, as in serving a parish and saying mass and taking care of hatches, matches and dispatches.

124. None

I don’t follow the NRL, Cohenite. AFL is the religion here.

I’ve never seen any evidence the CIA has achieved anything worthwhile in its entire history.
    They screwed up the intell re Cuba, the Bay of Pigs, Vietnam, Iraq, the fall of the USSR and 9/11.
    Probably its sole triumph was rounding up talented Nazis after WWII. Had the Soviets nabbed Wernher von Braun, the world today would be a different place.

The US has 17 intelligence agencies – something beyond the wildest dreams of either Lavrentiy Beria or Heinrich Himmler. It is an absolute disgrace that these unaccountable cowboys have been allowed to breed like rabbits in the land of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

Doc

I disagree, but if it bothers you then ask the owner for clarification as I’m sure he’d oblige. It’s pretty clear to me the rule is there to prevent lowlife scumbags from not being able to contain their spite and attempt to fuck people over by doxxing. Hence the caution. Hence the caution as soon as the low rent douchebag tried it on.

127. mh

Hurricane Serena is developing into the storm of the century and is set to destroy everything in it’s path.

Or she could just be full of piss and wind.

128. Steve trickler

Obama got kicked in the balls.

129. None

Mark A, I can understand how it’s a chance to stick it up the majors but there’s no point replacing duds with more duds.
    I was hoping the Australian Conservatives might be a more serious outfit. There WA Senate ticket looks strong but they look like duds elsewhere and Cory Bernardi is not doing a great cell job is his praising Scott Morrison instead of spruiking his party.

130. Gab

None, more here:

I hope the pope’s prayer for simpler priests and bishops is heard in heaven. But if past is prologue, I am not very confident.

The problem as I see it: the way bishops are groomed and chosen. Our bishops are chosen more for their connections than for their simplicity. They are often much more ecclesiastical careerists than they are pastors. In fact, very few of them have much (if any) actual parish experience.

Most of our bishops have been chancery office officials, seminary rectors, diplomats, professors, superiors of religious orders, and agency directors. They have worked in Vatican offices or in embassies, but they have not often been in parishes before they have been appointed bishop.

I have had three bishops in my time as a priest. Together, they had more than 150 years of service to the church following their ordinations. But together, they had only about three years combined of actual service in ordinary parish ministry. In other words, they had very little of the “smell of the sheep.” They had been seminary rectors, priest secretaries to bishops and cardinals, fundraisers, and auxiliary bishops. Just no parish priests.

Did you get them with the hot sauce?
    Superb.

This is where we part company.
    Soy.
    Only ever soy.

132. None

Is that monster really called Serena? hahaha. Not that hurricanes are a laughing matter.

I’m just trying to understand how America ended up with so many Cardinals who have never been priests …

They’re all ordained priests. The criticism is that they’ve never been parish priests.
    They’ve spent years studying, working in chanceries, the Roman curia, marriage tribunals, in the church’s diplomatic service etc etc.
    I’ve always had the impression the US hierarchy was very materialistic, very much into grandeur and trappings. There are, of course, exceptions – such as Venerable Fulton Cardinal Sheen.

Steve trickler

#2815408, posted on September 12, 2018 at 9:41 pm

Obama got kicked in the balls.

Obama 2016 : “Those jobs are gone at they’re not coming back.”
    Obama 2018 : “Those jobs that came back. I did that.”

The CIA was pretty decent during the 50s and 60s when it was hardcore anti-communist. It regained a bit of its swagger during Reagan’s time when Bill Buckley ran the joint for a while before the left fucked him over Iran contra and Reagan relented by letting him go.

Buckley was a rich Catholic, anti-communist son of a bitch that on America can birth. Buckley didn’t believe much in technology. He wanted living breathing intel assets.

136. Snoopy

I wonder where Stimpy is?

137. None

Well Gab I knew ecclesiastical politics could give secular politicians the frights but those stats are appalling. How can you serve the Church when you don’t serve the people who are the church?

138. Nick

Obama 2016 : “Those jobs are gone at they’re not coming back.”
    Obama 2018 : “Those jobs that came back. I did that.”

Hahahahahahha Gold!

139. Makka

Probably its sole triumph was rounding up talented Nazis after WWII.

Funny you should say that. The book documents how the conniving Dulles and Angleton worked to spirit away Nazis from detention and investigation by other Allied agencies only to see them pop up later in CIA friendly roles post war. They rounded plenty up all right, then put them to work. For the CIA. The book also documents Dulles close links with industrialists both in Germany and the US who profited from Hitler’s rise to power and the Third Reich.

140. H B Bear

Obama got kicked in the balls.

Bwahahaa. Pwnd as the kool kidz say. Not much magic there from the Magic Negro.

141. None

I barely understand the need to be a priest to serve in the diplomatic service. What is the point of being a priest if you’re not serving people in a parish? No wonder the American Catholics got overrun by weirdos and pedos. Those whose commission is to oversee are too busy seeing to their own petty careers. I am starting to understand why so many American lay Catholics are just so angry.

142. None

So how come you haven’t given me a name, JC?

Ginnie

For your drinking issues after midnight

144. Makka

They rounded plenty up all right, then put them to work. For the CIA.

Not talking about scientists, mind. There were hard core, SS and intelligence types. Bad buggers.

145. None

Is Ginnie for me, JC? Shit, I don’t even drink.

Whoops

Bill Casey…Buckley

Casey was a terrific CIA director. He frightened the shit out of the Sovs

Makka, check out The Good Shepherd if you haven’t see it.
    Engaging and pretty accurate account of how CIA got started.

Speaking of priests and spies, the founding father of the CIA was the Irish-Catholic “Wild” Bill Donovan – one tough SOB. He wanted to be a priest when he was young but decided he wasn’t good enough.

… Donovan is the only person to have received all four of the United States’ highest awards: The Medal of Honor, the Distinguished Service Cross, the Distinguished Service Medal, and the National Security Medal.

In those days, when America’s dominant WASPS wanted a ruthless prick who would smash communists with limitless malice, they turned to Micks.

Yep it’s for you . Stop fibbing that you don’t drink. You’re drunker than a skunk on heat in the small hours.

Don’t get upset because you asked.

149. Makka

Makka, check out The Good Shepherd if you haven’t see it.

It’s a great movie CL. Jason Bourne is Angleton. Would have been better without Jolie, but still a great movie.

150. None

I’m just reposting this because this is one of my most favourite Trump tweets ever. Complete with the clown music. https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1039296436809154563

151. None

You’re drunker than a skunk on heat in the small hours

LoL. You just can’t handle it that I call you out when you’re being a prick, JC. You only like women who are docile.

152. Oh come on

exterminating men who wear brown shoes with a blue trouser.

People do this?

Double-breasted suits – hey. My first suit when I was 13 cost $99 and was from Worths, a long-defunct chain. My folks must have bought it for me in the early 90s. It was a double-breasted number. That crappy suit served me well through my teens, ie. almost never, but it did the job.

153. None

It used to be de rigeur that you wear a brown shoe with a blue trouser. Black with a blue trouser was a no no.

It used to be de rigeur that you wear a brown shoe with a blue trouser

Only if you were a railway conductor.

155. mh

exterminating men who wear brown shoes with a blue trouser.

People do this?

Justin Trudeau

Really, like you think I can’t handle stoushes? I think I can. As for being a prick… that’s just so not me.

You only like women who are docile.

There’s really no such thing as a docile female. They’re all totally manipulative. Even the docile maneuver is manipulative.

157. Top Ender

Mid-winter Ball in Parliament House just featured on Paul Murray Live.

Peta Credlin in a dress that left little to the imagination but carried it off well.

No Emma Husar though. Was hoping to see the therapy dog, with the staffer with poo bag trailing along behind.

Who’s the blond in the middle, mh?

159. mh

Sorry JC, I don’t want to look again. It’s gross.

160. LNP insider

You’re unbiased ABC:

The ABC was shrewd in its table guest selection. Joining Aunty’s chairman Justin Milne and managing director Michelle Guthrie was Michelle Rowland, the would-be communications minister in a Shorten government and, consequently, the hope of ­Ultimo. Rowland’s husband Michael was along.

161. Indolent

Ayn Rand was a commie.

Only if you think commie’s believed in rugged individualism and laissez faire government. She lived under communism. No one who lived under that yoke could ever support it. Its only the idiots who don’t know what it is and romanticise “equality” who support socialism of any sort. It always ends in tears and no one knew that better than Ayn Rand.

Mid-winter Ball in Parliament House just featured on Paul Murray Live.

These days, there’s a great deal of attention whoring when women attend these galas- basically showing off most of their private parts. Dressing smart and elegant doesn’t mean all the blokes need to see nipple size and how far down you’ve shaved. It’s tarting of the worst order. Having said that it’s great seeing them in action.

163. No I didn’t, Dover.
    He just needs to retire. This pontificate is the worst in at least 400 years.

Indeed, not since the Borgias.

Indeed. I’ve never understood the contempt and hostility of many clergy and laity to Mass in the old form but it’s there and as you say Benedict’s nod to its return however modest sent them mad. It’s instructive that Bergoglio has only shown contempt for liturgical traditionalists as well as announcing the ‘reforms’ irreversible.

164. None

I just thought you’d come up with something a little more original, JC. Oh well I’ll stick with None a little while longer.

165. Oh come on

It used to be de rigeur that you wear a brown shoe with a blue trouser

It used to be de rigeur to serve prawns with a bucket containing a mix of tomato sauce and mayonnaise.

166. Snoopy

And iceberg lettuce.

The prawn cocktail is rightly making a comeback in smart fine dining restaurants.

167. Oh come on

Justin Trudeau

I would have assumed that was a photoshopped picture before Trudeau went to India. Now, anything is possible.

168. Top Ender

It used to be de rigeur that you wear a brown shoe with a blue trouser

It used to be de rigeur that you had a fondue and Mateus Rose for a posh dinner.

(Come back all is forgiven…)

169. Oh come on

Disgusting, Snoopy.

Well, not really disgusting – that’s over-egging the pudding. It’s just a waste of good prawn flesh.

170. Makka

In FNQ the old prawn cocktail with thousand island dressing is still the preferred accompaniment to a chilled Fourex when fine dining. Delish.

They still do in NYC steak houses, as appetizers. The tomato sauce is spruced up with a peppery concoction so as to taste a little more sophisticated, but that’s what you get as part of the starter selection. I love them like that.

The top three Raw Bar selections are all served with Tomato sauce and Mayo on the side. 🙂

172. Oh come on

Nothing wrong with iceberg lettuce, incidentally. Nice crunchy texture.

173. Pedro the Ignorant

Men in Melbourne wear electric blue suits with too short pants legs, brown shoes, no socks, no tie, three days stubble and greasy “man buns”.

They look like derros.

174. Perfidious Albino

+1 NYC prawn cocktail starter… tangy!

175. Oh come on

Prawns taste great with a squeeze of lime juice over salt and pepper. Just put a pinch of salt and pepper into a saucer and squeeze half a lime over it. Dip your peeled prawn into it. Equivalent amount of lemon juice if you can’t do lime.

Beats the hell out of mayo/ketchup 50/50.

176. Perfidious Albino

They’re all the commercial real estate agents Pedro…

177. Oh come on

Men in Melbourne

Shome mishtake, shurely.

178. LNP insider

Something overlooked in the Wentworth preselection is Trent Zimmerman and Matt Kean defying Photios by backing Sharma. Those two have significant influence un the moderates and if they start rxercising more ind EU pendence then Photios has a real threat to his power.

179. None

Oh my god how incestuous can you get. I didn’t realise Sam Neill was dating the thin lipped Laura Tingle who really has an awful profile. And Adam Bandt’s wife is not hot – she looks like a tranny – and is she really wearing a dress with something saying “kill” on the hemline?

Nothing wrong with iceberg lettuce, incidentally. Nice crunchy texture.

I cooked this weekend for once – one meal on Sunday and it was possibly the best meal I’ve ever eaten if I say so myself. On the plane back, I was watching 17 hours of movies and shows and towards the end I ended up actually watching a cooking show by this dimwit from Bondi. The show was called the Bondi chef. The fucking idiot really annoyed me, but I watched him cook what looked like this incredibly tasting salmon. After it was cooked he broke in pieces, then ogether with salad put in it a lettuce leaf and devoured it. He did it in a pan with the fish lying on grill. Below the grill, he put some wood chips in for a smokey flavor. The pan was sitting on the barbecue. I repeated the recipe this past weekend and I must say I’ve never tasted seafood as good as that. Wifey of course did the marinating.
    I would have been a great chef if I had a mind – one of the great ones, possibly with a Netflix show.

The recipe is on the idiot’s website- Bondi chef.

181. Snoopy

Has there ever been an Australian-made rosé that came anywhere near Mateus?

182. Monst

What’s your “position” on the Serena cartoon?

I am prepared to accept that Knight didn’t have any overt racist intention in mind when drawing it. This is perhaps being too generous to him, because his rap sheet on this stuff is as long as your arm, but for the sake of argument I will give him the benefit of the doubt on that one.

I don’t listen to 3LO much but the wife does, and I happened to catch Raph Epstein make a great point: why doesn’t Knight draw J*wish people with ugly hook noses like they used to in Nazi propaganda? Is it because he thinks it’s a bridge too far, that it would be too offensive to a people with a history of suffering connected in small part to artwork like that? What’s the difference?

183. None

Zimmerman the homo plod. Fuck if dregs like him have influence then the New South Wales Liberals really need to be nuked.

BUT

185. mh

I was enjoying that until….

186. Confused Old Misfit

Steve trickler
    #2815408, posted on September 12, 2018 at 9:41 pm

Obama got kicked in the balls.

Heaven forfend that this should be seen by the monster.

187. None

Pedro the Ignorant

#2815456, posted on September 12, 2018 at 10:37 pm

That’s also a bit of a look in parts of Canberra I’m afraid to say. Maybe a few less man buns. But they’re not men.

188. None

Iceberg lettuce makes nice soup.

189. None

So Insider do you ever think other people read your posts here to get some intel?

190. Death Giraffe

So what does a cartoonist do if he is drawing a guy with an actual hooked nose Monty?
    The bloke wasn’t drawing just any black woman.
    He was drawing Serena Williams.
    There are limited ways to draw a picture, in the given style of the artist, of a particular person.
    He wasn’t drawing an archetypical “african”. He was drawing Serena.

191. Oh come on

Do you understand what a caricature is, m0nty?

Not every J*wish person has a hook nose. Most don’t, actually. Not every black person has thick lips. Does Serena? Are her lips a notable feature of her individual profile? Could a cartoonist lampoon her for her more prominent than usual lips or is the cartoonist just adding thick lips because he’s a Nazi? She did make herself fodder for cartoonists over the weekend, did she not.

192. Death Giraffe

Knight draws the same style of lips on his cartoons of Joyce.

193. Makka

This is just mUnty projecting his racism.

194. zyconoclast

Our area has 4 Indian restaurants. No idea how they make a quid as no one seems to eat there. Am I missing something?

Residency scam or money laundering or both.

Odds on.

195. mh

monty likes

AD AGENCY DARKENS SKIN OF STUDENTS IN SCHOOL PHOTO TO PROMOTE ‘DIVERSITY’

Students in Lyon, France posing for a school photograph had their skin artificially darkened by an ad agency in order to promote “diversity” in the United States.
    Planning to establish a branch in the U.S., the Emile-Cohl school posted an image of the smiling freshmen students to Twitter.
    However, the students themselves drew attention to the fact that darker skin had been photshopped onto some of their faces, in a few cases making them look like completely different people….

196. In effect what you are saying is you can’t draw Serena, because her features are stereotypical of an African.
    He wasn’t drawing an archetypical “african”. He was drawing Serena.

No. You can draw Serena without making her look like a Jim Crow cartoon.

Hey Cronkite

Don’t take a lot of this personally. It doesn’t mean I don’t think you’re an idiot but I don’t think you’re a malicious douchebag in any way and I’ve always liked you in the way, say you’d like a semi retarded cousin etc. I think you’re on the right side of most things, but a little more thought should be put into views like peddling Hanson onto the low wattages here.
    Pick Bernardi if you need to – not Hanson. Bernardi at least is very free market and has a brain.

And yea, on the whole I do like almost all things Trump has done. However I do have great reservations about his trade policy, but we’ll see in time if it’s his way of bargaining.

Now, I want you to get out of your stupor over this Pauline fixation and go knock on Bernardi’s door. I won’t, as I’ll vote LDP. I can’t forgive Bernardi’s act of leaving the party immediately after the election. It wasn’t straight up. However, if people want to support him, then it’s fine.

198. Death Giraffe

No. You can draw Serena without making her look like a Jim Crow cartoon.

You could draw Barbaby Joyce also without making him look like a “Jim Crow” cartoon. (something you probably didn’t even think about AT ALL until US sites started blithering on about it.
    However, Knights cartoons of Joyce look precisely like that.

However, Knights cartoons of Joyce look precisely like that.

…and they should.

200. None

So m0nty is now telling us he is thought police and can read Mark Knights intentions; he is also a cartoonist and knows how to caricature.
    Frankly I’ll stick to my own opinion at M0nty’s just a racist.

201. Farmer Gez

The only connection is the one that exists between pig ignorant Americans who think that theirs is the only viewpoint and history that counts and leftist dickheads who rant about cultural imperialism but can’t recognise it when it’s shoved up their rear ends.

202. Do you understand what a caricature is, m0nty?

This is too complicated for monty. I’d say try using pictures but…yeah nah.

Has there ever been an Australian-made rosé that came anywhere near Mateus?

Peterson’s make a very good sparkling Rose.

204. None

I confess I had never heard of Jim Crow cartoons so I went looking trying to find some and I have as yet to come across any actual so-called Jim Crow cartoons much less any that look like something Mark Knight drew.
    In any case as DG has so ever eloquently pointed out Mark Knight was caricaturing an actual person and focusing on her behaviour wheras racist cartoons stereotype a class of (nameless) people on the basis of skin colour.

205. Even given that, the cartoon is undeniably racist as it bears way too much resemblance to Jim Crow era cartoons from pamphlets justifying racist laws. Any African American who knew their history and saw that cartoon would instantly make the connection.

Monty is dutifully repeating today’s Lefty talking point.

206. Makka

Peterson’s make a very good sparkling Rose.

Not to mention Cold Duck ………….. with a Chinese take away on a Friday night with the squeeze. The 70’s were just awesome!

207. Death Giraffe

Monty.
    Draw a cartoon of the Willians sisters and paste a link here so we can see your skills.
    Make sure to include your personal details in case anyone disagrees with your dipiction so they can send you death threats.

None
    #2815491, posted on September 12, 2018 at 11:22 pm

Well said farmer Gez.

Except he shouldn’t be swearing. It’s not that sort of blog.

Williams was drawn with a huge gob and an enormous arse.
    That’s not even a caricature. It’s realism.

210. None

Head Prefect is such a perfect name for you JC. Ponce.

It’s good, isn’t it. I like it too.

Loony hate site, the Washington Post, now blames Trump for hurricane:

213. None

See, I was right about Adam Bandt wife’s dress. I was also right sbout her having a bigger Adam’s apple than him.

214. Williams was drawn with a huge gob and an enormous arse.
    That’s not even a caricature. It’s realism.

Good point. Very good point, indeed.

215. What a great point, except we’re in fucking Australia and the cartoon was drawn for a Melbourne circulation paper. Basically nobody knows what Jim Crow laws are because they didn’t fucking happen here.

Also, Knight as a cartoonist should know the history of cartooning a lot better than anyone here, so he should understand how cartoons have been used to justify racism.

216. Infidel Tiger

pm

Sodomites vs Renewball Scammers.

The future is dark and shitty.

217. zyconoclast

A little late night music.

And the colored girls go,
    Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

218. None

I know tennis is more of a power game these days but after seeing those early photos of Venus and Serena Williams, I would not be surprised if Serena gets done for steroids some day. You heard it here first.

219. Do you understand what a caricature is, m0nty?

Yes, do you understand what history is?

Hartcher’s reporting, so take it for what it’s worth, but if it’s true what a poisonous sack of shit.

Former Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has been texting and calling Liberal MPs to urge them to refer Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton to the High Court.

Mr Turnbull, who resigned from the Parliament after losing the prime ministership two weeks ago and is now sojourning in New York, has been agitating as recently as this week to have Mr Dutton referred to the court over his eligibility to sit in Parliament.
    Malcolm Turnbull has been contacting Liberal MPs over the Peter Dutton saga.

The question a decent reporter/journalist should be asking and publishing the response is why didn’t Turnbull report Dutton when he was aware of problem.

221. zyconoclast

Asylum-seeker surge at Quebec border choking Canada’s refugee system, data show

The wait time for a refugee claim hearing in Canada increased more than a third over the past two years, to 19 months, as more than 30,000 asylum seekers arriving via unauthorized border crossings placed significant pressure on the system.

Overwhelmed by the number of migrants, the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) has only managed to finalize 15 per cent of the 27,674 asylum claims made by people who illegally entered Quebec – where the majority of the crossings took place, mostly at a single location near St. Bernard-de-Lacolle – between February, 2017, and this June.

The resulting backlog has created a growing queue for any and all asylum seekers. Under the Supreme Court’s landmark 1985 Singh decision, all refugee claimants on Canadian soil are entitled to an oral hearing.

Asylum seekers who cross illegally at the U.S.-Canadian border eventually face the same questions as all other refugee claimants: Are they genuine refugees, fearing persecution in their home countries? Data from the IRB show that less than half of the claimants in finalized cases – 1,885 – have been accepted as legitimate refugees in Quebec, significantly lower than the proportion for all refugee cases in Canada.

Yes, do you understand what history is?

What’s that supposed to mean, Monst? Explain yourself.

223. zyconoclast

Bernie Sanders’ Son Levi Loses New Hampshire Congressional Primary

Levi Sanders, the son of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) was handily defeated on Tuesday night in his bid for New Hampshire’s 1st Congressional District, a perennial swing district that was vacated by retiring Rep. Carol Shea-Porter (D-NH).

Sanders was viewed as a significant underdog in the race before Tuesday. He also ran without the explicit endorsement of his father, who said in a statement this summer: “Levi has spent his life in public service to low-income and working families, and I am very proud of all that he has done. In our family, however, we do not believe in dynastic politics. Levi is running his own campaign in his own way.”

The younger Sanders had only raised about $40,000 for his congressional bid.

Chris Pappas, an openly gay member of the New Hampshire Executive Council, won the primary after also beating back Maura Sullivan, an Iraq War veteran and former Obama administration official who raised more money than him and had been criticized for moving to the state last year. When the race was called, Sanders was in seventh place out of eleven candidates.

Legendary comedian Norm MacDonald banned by vomitous sycophant Jimmy Fallon …
    He mocked the phony #MeToo ‘movement.’

‘The Tonight Show’ Cancels Norm Macdonald Appearance Over Controversial Comments.

Comedian Norm Macdonald’s controversial comments about the Me Too movement have cost him an appearance on “The Tonight Show.”

Macdonald was set to appear on the late-night program on Tuesday night, but the plug was pulled after he told The Hollywood Reporter that he was “happy the #MeToo movement has slowed down a bit.”

A “Tonight Show” spokesperson said it “decided to cancel” Macdonald’s appearance in light of his comments in the press and “out of sensitivity to our audience.”

225. .

Mmmyes. You of course know about Jim Crow era cartoons, as Mark Knight does, being thoroughly educated in US history like Australians are?

Actually monty, you should fact check yourself. Go and watch “Scrub me Mama with a Boogie Beat”.

The Knight cartoon is nothing like it.

226. The Internet is a wonderful thing, it means when you publish on it you publish to the entire world (unless you’re in China).

Arm-waving. Nothing Knight did is unprofessional or racist. He exaggerated the actual characteristics of his subject and her actions.

None
    #2815500, posted on September 12, 2018 at 11:29 pm

I think it’s a quote about something “kills”, instead of Kill! but it’s in poor taste nonetheless.
    But what do you expect from a greeny?

228. .

The “skills shortage” is a myth.

Yes, but it because of occupational licensing, not immigration.

229. Trump approval rating down to 38% in Marist and Quinnipiac polls today. Democratic Congressional lead 12 and 14 points. Surf’s up!

230. .

Pretty funny how dudes who lived through the Safari Suit era are shitting all over blue suit pants and brown shoes.

Most men with a man bun would never wear a decent suit anyway, so the double kill policy is kind of stupid.

231. None

More champagne socialist, Mark A. Bandt is about as green as I am which is sweet FA. Unlike him though I’m not a fraud.

Dot

I wanted Monster to explain his comment about “history”. I was hoping he’d lean in with his chin and tell us about the history of slavery and Jim Crow laws in the US…. and how Serena is black. I wasn’t really hoping, because it’s obvious that would be his response. Only thing is, Serena has no direct connection to any of that. She was born into a period of freedom for blacks in America so she has no baggage except her DNA that makes her black.

The pope has just called the world’s bishops to Rome as an anti-Vigano distraction squirrel

Pope calls unprecedented meeting of top officials over sexual abuse.

Rome (CNN) Pope Francis has summoned top Catholic officials to discuss the escalating sexual abuse scandal that has plagued the church.

The Pope will meet the presidents of the Catholic bishops conferences from around the world in the Vatican from February 21-24, the Vatican said Wednesday.

“The Holy Father Francis, after hearing the Council of Cardinals, has decided to convene a meeting with the presidents of the Episcopal Conferences of the Catholic Church on the theme of the ‘protection of minors,'” the Vatican press office said in a statement.

Disgraceful. Before reading on, note well that Cardinal DiNardo had demanded Cardinal Vigano’s charges be answered forthwith.

The announcement comes amid growing criticism of the Pope’s role in dealing with historical child abuse within the Catholic Church, and a day before he is scheduled to meet Cardinal Daniel DiNardo, president of the US Conference of Catholic Bishops.

The announcement comes amid growing criticism of the Pope’s role in dealing with historical child abuse within the Catholic Church.

DiNardo, of the archdiocese of Galveston-Houston in Texas, requested the meeting with the pontiff as the Catholic Church in the US faces clerical sex abuse scandals on several fronts.

They are expected to discuss allegations that a former top American cardinal, Theodore McCarrick, had sexually abused seminarians and an altar boy. McCarrick, who has denied the accusations about the altar boy and not responded to the allegations about the seminarians, resigned from his position in July.

Those allegations, as well as an explosive letter from a formal papal diplomat, have raised serious questions among senior church leaders about why McCarrick was allowed to rise through the church’s ranks, as well as who knew about the accusations.

Francis is calling in the loyalists from around the world to silence the Americans and sideline Vigano.

234. Infidel Tiger

Must be depressing for a lot of blokes to find out Adam Bandt is banging a hot chick.

Strange world.

235. None

I’m really done with people falsely accusing Mark Knight who by the way, is actually a lefty. The fact that we’ve got lynch mobs and death threats over a cartoon in Australia – you’d think it was f****** Ramalah not Melbourne – is outrageous but just shows how much we’ve allowed leftist and islamist poison to affect our way of life. This means shits like M0nty who continue to smear and slander need to be condemned just as strongly as those f****** lynch mobs.

236. None

That’s not a chick, Infidel.

237. If DNA is the only call to press the wacism button then Monster must also accept that even though all German currently alive, but weren’t during the Nazi era, must also share the responsibility of the mass murdering too. I wonder if he does.

Nah.

You are directly responsible for Mussolini though.