Wednesday Forum: January 9, 2019

2,082 Responses to Wednesday Forum: January 9, 2019

1. BrettW

Quote from The Age article covering Setka’s court appearance today

“Police were called to a property in Melbourne’s western suburbs on Boxing Day following reports of an argument, and allege Mr Setka, 54, breached court orders over several days”.”

So not allowed to approach his wife / residence and has breached court orders by doing so. Five charges involved.

At what point do CFMEU / Labor ask him to do the right thing and resign ?

Going to be a very closely followed case.

Oops, I did it again. A triggering event.

2. Infidel Tiger

Trump’s speech was very good, that’s why you haven’t heard anything about it.

Quote from The Age article covering Setka’s court appearance today

Back before the beak on 13th February, IIRC.

4. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

Is that why m0nster goes to the Outpatients – so they’ll rub gel on his tits for free?

they don’t call him manboobs for nuttin

5. Rae

I haven’t heard Trump’s speech yet. Any thoughts from those that have?

Here you go.

JC,
    What do you think of this pairing ? Fraser Anning for PM and Cotterill for Immigration Minister.

Anning sounds dumb to me. Kind of a dimb bulb. Maybe it’s the way they speak up FNQ. Dunno. Cottrell has been in jail for violent offences and so I don’t believe he could be elected. Anning was a Katter pal, wasn’t he, so he can’t be that bright?

I think your dream team would be a bust, Rooster.

Would be with it to know you would be constantly triggering.

Ah yes the triggering accusation, when 85.4% of your comments are whining about me. I post the odd one, not about you personally, but your stupid comments but that’s triggering. You’re stupid, really stupid.

Not particularly a fan of either but I can see the biased response by the media is going to ensure Anning gets more votes than he would otherwise have got.

That’s interesting.

Try another one.

Setka , hero of the poor and oppressed worker or thug who should he in jail ? This is a bit of a trick question as I tend to view him as a thug so your default position would be the opposite.

Oh yea, a badly thought out binary choice leading leading to Nowheresville. Bet you’d love to see brain stents in the medical market that raise IQ by 20 points.

Now enough. Go away.

Infidel Tiger
    #2902818, posted on January 9, 2019 at 8:42 pm
    Trump’s speech was very good, that’s why you haven’t heard anything about it.

What do you mean, it’s everywhere. All the FTA stations carried it, all cable news programs, the newspapers.

The idea is delusional. There are no borders between Kurds, Arabs and other ethnicities in northwest Syria. The populations is mixed. Only the ethnic percentages vary from town to town. Implementing the idea would lead to ethic cleansing and an everlasting war.

So … Syriac Christians, Greek Orthodox, Armenian Christians … somehow I don’t expect the Turks to be so deeply upset over this argument. Could be wrong.

9. None

It was an excellent speech DB. There’s a separate post on it with a video.

10. Razor

Looks like the young lady from Saudi Arabia will come here. The expression ‘fast track’ is already being thrown around. All just to try and win back some of the people in Wentworth. So sad. So very sad.

Seriously unhinged:

You’re finally getting close there egg. I know it was you I saw down at the beat last night. Aww what’s a little bare backing with your uncle going to hurt?

And this:

Oh egg. Look who’s Dot, your bum buddy. He’s jealous you’re getting a little action without him. Then again he doesn’t like to out himself too much; he prefers cottaging.

This is why I questioned your gender – not that it matters – but I have never encountered a woman who uses such foul language with such frequency.

You owe a lot of good Cats some very big apologies.

None
    #2902833, posted on January 9, 2019 at 8:59 pm
    It was an excellent speech DB. There’s a separate post on it with a video.

Really, you thought Pelosi and Schumer’s speeches were that good?

13. None

I told you watch out for our fuckwhit Immigration Minister. The door is now open. We are stuffed. On the other hand it would be funny to see that Toothless whatsername Islam is the most feminist religion go head-to-head with this girl. I am really hoping she’s a lesbian that will just be so funny.

14. Razor

It will be a nice lead up to the shenanigans when electricity bill takes over. As for whether or not she’s a lesbian, one would have to turn her upside down and check her date.

15. None

Egg would you like me to post a link to one page where I think you had about 28 comments all about sodomy sodomy sodomy. It was just one page. Nice graphic descriptions like someone who’s been down at the beat one time too many.
    I know your type. You’re just a f****** loser who has nothing to contribute and you only get off abusing women and then hiding behind Spazos like dot. You just can’t cope when a woman calls you out for your sexist abuse. Every and each place is always better without you and dot, egg. Ponder that next time you do time inside.

16. egg:

WTF?

17. Gab

Well done, Pedro. You deserve every bit of goodness and happiness. Your town sounds ideal. I hope one day to find such a tranquil place to..

All the very best to you.

18. None

Don’t worry Winston. Egg is this paranoid f****** tosser who throws out the sodomy at every opportunity and then when you call him on it he cries like a baby. He is actually the classic homophobe that lefties talk about. Textbook to a tee.

19. Fisky

Oh no! Germany’s economy has totally tanked. Going down the tubes thanks to Merkel.

Holger Zschaepitz

@Schuldensuehner
    4h4 hours ago
    Good Morning from Germany which could entered recession. Industrial output plunged 1.9% in Nov. To avert contraction in production in Q4, index would have to rise 5.5% in Dec, HFE calculated. Occurred once in last 57yrs, Jul84. Odds of GDP contraction when ind output declined 80%

WTF are you talking about?
    Enlighten us all, Grig’s Mum.

21. Fisky

Britain must get out of that failed, recession-prone shithole, the EU. Total disaster zone.

Winston Smith
    #2902843, posted on January 9, 2019 at 9:09 pm

The fruitcake thinks Dot and I are lovers.
    I was talking to Calli when it all started.
    It smells of Grig’s darkest side.

23. Razor

I agree Fisky but a borderless utopia run by bureaucrats is exactly where the socialist elite want the western world. They ain’t going to go easy on the old poms.

24. None

So happy to hear that about Germany. I hope it just goes into massive massive recession with millions of illegals running rampant on crime sprees. I hope every country that owes Germany money just defaults and tells them to go fuck off. Merkel is a fuckwit – the first German Chancellor either the left or right who has not implemented a single bit of reform, not taken any care to plan for the future hoping that importing a few million f***** up African Islamists will wipe aging German ass. Merkel is a lazy ass mealy-mouthed Beach who’s only goal has been to hang onto power just for power’s sake and has been instrumental in the Germans f****** up Europe for the third time in a century which is why I’m pretty happy to see Germany swallow a great big poison-pill of their own making . Because if Merkel is a fuckwit then remember Germans voted her in. Just like they voted in Hitler and they need to learn never to voting s*** like that again. Unfortunately our turn is next given the shit that we vote in.

25. None

F****** hell I always thought egg was paranoid but he’s just full blown out there. Do they let you out on day release again, psycho? And why you so s*** scared of you and Dot being lovers? Homophobe much, you lunatic?

Fisky
    #2902848, posted on January 9, 2019 at 9:13 pm

Perhaps 80% of it’s trade is inside the EU. How would leaving it help the UK if the EU falls into recession?

Sodom Sodom Sodom
    Sodom Sodom Sodom
    Sodom Sodom Sodom

What’s the mole say about the hose and mummy’s lotion?

29. None

You have few friends left here JC. If you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel with me you could try a little harder to stay on my good side. Which is my right 😂

30. None

Britain can trade with the rest of the world like they used to once.

How’s Rae’s brain cancer?
    They removed the tumor and named it ‘None’, the Nun bot?

32. None

May I remind you egg that after a notable and very welcome absence your first comment was

egg_

#2902767, posted on January 9, 2019 at 7:35 pm

Fist!
    /Qwerty Fred

Yep you’re totally anal. Obsessed with Sodom.

33. None

I think we can get egg to have a total meltdown within 10 minutes. Attaboy egg. Back to your padded sell, now.

34. Infidel Tiger

Holger Zschaepitz

@Schuldensuehner
    4h4 hours ago

Suck shit.

The Krauts have made some major miscalculations in the last few decades.

I think we…

Who’s “we”, fruitcake?
    The voices in your head?

36. Infidel Tiger

JC is ona foul mood because he knows any moment a man in a yellow vest, driving a forklift will be ramming his door down.

You still have time to atone.

37. None

We await the arrival of dot in 5…4…

He just has to get his fist out of egg’s ass.

38. None

Oh no not that nice new pad in New York, IT?

39. Eyrie

Geebus, the loons are out in force tonight. What ARE you people drinking/smoking/shooting up?

40. bespoke

None
    #2902751, posted on January 9, 2019 at 7:19 pm
    I have been turfed off this site thanks to dot’s lies.

BS! on stilts.

Skip’s on standby. 😀

42. zyconoclast

Amazon has pulled more than a dozen products off its website after receiving complaints that the items are offensive to Muslims.
    An Amazon spokesperson confirmed that the products are being removed.
    “All sellers must follow our selling guidelines and those who do not will be subject to action including potential removal of their account,” the spokesperson told CNN on Monday. “The products in question are being removed from our store.”

GOOD NEWS ALERT: CAIR Welcomes Amazon’s Removal of Doormats, Bath Mats with Islamic Religious Text

43. Infidel Tiger

None
    #2902751, posted on January 9, 2019 at 7:19 pm
    I have been turfed off this site thanks to dot’s lies.

No, you were turfed for being an aggressive nutter.

You’ve been much better this time round.

Also we are now all much more fucked up, so you don’t stand out any more.

44. zyconoclast

The Trump immigration fraud continues

More than two weeks after the Trump administration announced a new policy that would force asylum seekers to wait in Mexico for their turns in U.S. immigration court, there is no sign yet at the San Ysidro Port of Entry that it has been implemented.

The Department of Homeland Security said on Dec. 20 that the change was “effective immediately,” but advocacy groups along the border continue to receive large numbers of migrant families who have been released from immigration custody into the U.S. Asylum seekers continue to move through San Ysidro, the busiest port on the southwest border for asylum claims, according to a recent study.

Katie Waldman, DHS spokeswoman, said that the new policy will be implemented.

“We are in the process of beginning implementation,” Waldman said. “We want to ensure an orderly, safe, and efficient process.”

Winston Smith
    #2902843, posted on January 9, 2019 at 9:09 pm

Delta A
    #2844121, posted on October 19, 2018 at 8:05 pm
    None, you can be quite civil at times. But then you spew this:

And this:

You owe a lot of good Cats some very big apologies.

Amen!
    Sock.

46. zyconoclast

The Swedish migration board handed out 132,696 residency permits in 2018 which include tens of thousands of asylum seekers and their family members.

Asylum seekers and family reunification residency permits made up the majority of the total residency permits for 2018…

He just has to get his fist out of egg’s ass.

A Grig tell, right there.

48. P

egg_ #2902847, posted on January 9, 2019 at 9:13 pm
    Enlighten us all, Grig’s Mum.

egg_ #2902851, posted on January 9, 2019 at 9:18 pm
    It smells of Grig’s darkest side.

And to think how I used to enjoy Egg’s comments here way, way back.
    That was of course before I was called out as Grigory’s mother, as well as the many other iterations by the many.
    It matters not. The damage is done.

49. zyconoclast

Stormy Daniels Twitter

If you’re looking for anything even remotely worth watching tonight at 9pm EST, I will be folding laundry in my underwear for 8 minutes on Instagram live.

Did Grig dine on Rae’s brain tumor with fava beans and chianti?

51. bespoke

Infidel Tiger
    #2902876, posted on January 9, 2019 at 9:42 pm
    Also we are now all much more fucked up, so you don’t stand out any more.

I wonder why?

Sock swarm at eleven o’clock!
    The full drawer.

It’s a new moon, not full moon till the 21st.

54. zyconoclast

Holy cow! One-eyed calf is worshipped as a god in India

The little cow, whose appearance is due to a birth defect, was born in the Bardhaman district of West Bengal.

In video footage shared online, the one-eyed calf, which also does not have a muzzle, can be seen sticking out its tongue and gasping for breath.

55. bespoke

P
    #2902881, posted on January 9, 2019 at 9:53 pm

I did once but cant see Rae switching to a completely opposite personality and maintain it. So I was wrong.

56. zyconoclast

So she will be moving into Phelps’ spare room.
    She ticks all the boxes for virtue signalling and I am sure Phelps and friend can try and turn the new house guest.

57. None

Sorry to hear that you got the abuse as well, P. There’s a (trigger warning) socialist men’s shed collective here on the Cat who are totally paranoid and obsessed with all manner of deviancy and a certain individual called Grigory. They have a particular hatred for any woman with an opinion especially one who is not afraid to state it. They cry like babies when you challenge them and descend into all sorts of fantasies and lies. You only need to ignore them or mock them relentlessly.

Stormy Daniels Twitter

At least she answers to whore.

59. zyconoclast

It is below 50% and has been declining since 1999

This is one reason the Germans don’t want the UK to leave. A £22 Billion trade deficit

60. Trump’s speech was very good, that’s why you haven’t heard anything about it.

Give me one piece of news out of it.

61. None

No one has confirmed that the young Saudi lady is coming to Australia only that Australia will consider her application. She’s made it quite clear even on Twitter that she wants to go to Canada and if the Australian government is sensible they will work to make that a reality. She after all has friends in Canada.

collective here on the Cat … a certain individual called Grigory

Grigory is the only non-member of that set.

63. Old School Conservative

Pedro, in your extra free time just DON’T get sucked into the Catallaxy forum vortex.

64. Infidel Tiger

Give me one piece of news out of it.

You eat too many carbs. Are sedentary. Have poor circulation

You also most likely wash yourself with a rag on a stick.

He was tough but fair with you.

Is Grigs a top or a bottom?

66. zyconoclast

Broward Sheriff Scott Israel tells staff he’s being suspended over Parkland response

The two-term sheriff, the object of fierce criticism over BSO’s handling of the Parkland massacre, told his top commanders that he will be removed from office by Gov. Ron DeSantis, sources told the Miami Herald.

67. None

Gee we didn’t even have to wait 10 minutes for egg’s melt down today. Boiled, fried and scrambled in 2 minutes flat.

Old School.

Look upthread. Want to take back the criticism toward me from the other night? See also how Chauncey (rones) wants to play uninvited.

Any thoughts?

My point is that counter punching isn’t the same as starting stoushes.

69. None

If only we could convince Rod Bower to apostasize and make a run for Canada too.

When cruising on the Ablution of the Seas with mother, does Grigs slip out with Seaman Steyns?

71. P

None #2902899, posted on January 9, 2019 at 10:13 pm

Sorry to hear that you got the abuse as well, P.

Thank you. It’s too late for me now as it is getting close to two years since for me the abuse started.

The owner of this blog has my full name, and my name is many times mentioned on the internet even though from long long ago, but it does indeed verify my identity.

72. Okay mole, so your evidence of the Nazis purging the capitalist class is… one bloke. Who was a socialist pacifist himself, who had appointed a communist to run his company.

He hired communist painters and writers to work in his advertising department – two of whom went on to become his son-in-laws.

And his business philosophy was foreign to his capitalist contemporaries, to say the least.

In his diary he wrote the following principles:

“1. I don’t see the whole business organism as my private property, but the property of everyone involved, from the leader to the last apprentice and shift-worker.

“2. Because the prosperity of the whole depends above all from the ethical-moral behaviour of the relevant worker, his exemplary playing his part in the whole… that’s the decisive feature you can judge capacity for leadership roles from.

“3. That inherently means that the position of leader of the whole enterprise includes the greatest degree of subordination to the task.”

In fact, Junckers didn’t see himself as a capitalist at all, but told workers in his factory in a 1924 speech that he was more interested in giving them valuable work to do.

Mmyes, those Nazis, always arresting their bestest friends.

73. zyconoclast

After Paul said the shutdown “isn’t significant in the scheme of things,” Paul’s interviewer, Squawk Box’s Andrew Ross Sorkin, asked if he supported Trump’s border wall, Paul responded that he “doesn’t like walls” (though he didn’t say outright that he opposes Trump’s plans).

“I don’t like walls. I’m a libertarian I don’t want to wall people in and wall people out.”

“I don’t want free, open borders either,” he continued.

“I think you have to remove the incentives for people to come. They come because there’s a welfare system here, there’s easy access to citizenship its politicized one group wants them here because they think they can get the votes.”

Paul said he understands this dynamic thanks to his experience working as a doctor near the border.

“I’m an OBGYN doctor close to the border. People would pop in they’d have a baby then the next day they’d be at the courthouse signing up for welfare benefits.”

74. He was tough but fair with you.

At least I don’t live in *shudder* Perth.

we didn’t even have to wait 10 minutes for egg’s melt down…

How very Christian.
    No malice at all.

76. Snoopy

Hey Monty, has any major Trump donor murdered a black rent boy this week?

Why does None loathe Dot?
    What’s the history there?

78. Rae

egg_. Your correspondent is nothing to do with me.

79. Nick

my name is many times mentioned on the internet even though from long long ago,

The ancient inter webs lol.

80. Infidel Tiger

At least I don’t live in *shudder* Perth.

Best place on earth.

Last Australian city left on earth too.

81. None

P

#2902914, posted on January 9, 2019 at 10:24 pm

You don’t need to prove anything to anyone here P. And I would recommend never telling anyone your identity anyway. Too many weirdos and freaks on the internet. The abusers hide behind their anonymity and their opinion of you is totally and utterly irrelevant anyway. They are small men.

my name is many times mentioned on the internet even though from long long ago,

The ancient inter webs lol.

Teh Morse Intarweb?

None’s just hanging out for Carry On Up The Khyber.

84. Hey Monty, has any major Trump donor murdered a black rent boy this week?

THWACK!! 😂

At least I don’t live in *shudder* Perth.

Best place on earth.

That’s all right, monty, I’m glad you don’t live in Perth, either. We have enough chardonnay Socialists there, already.

86. None

Rae you should have just told egg that you were dot’s mother and Grigory’s sister.

87. None

Perth is OK. A bit too much crime and homelessness though.

88. Infidel Tiger

Perth is OK. A bit too much crime and homelessness though.

Really? Where?

89. None

zyconoclast

#2902916, posted on January 9, 2019 at 10:25 pm

In a competition between lefties and libertarians for stupidity everyone would win.

None claims to be from Vic/SA IIRC?

Why would a bunch of Cats have an “obsession” with Grigory?

92. None

Why would a bunch of Cats have an “obsession” with Grigory?

they spend all day everyday talking about him when they’re here. I can only surmise that he must give you good head.

93. bespoke

So all that needy +1ing to be one of the boys was just a ruse?

94. feelthebern

Perth?
    On par with Canberra.

95. feelthebern

I’ve been listening to Louis CK.
    FMD he is funny.
    I have 20 years of catching up.
    He’s up there with Chappelle.
    & Bill Burr.

96. None

When Keating called Australia the arse end of the world it was his polite way of saying that Canberra is the arsehole of Australia.

97. feelthebern

I’ve been listening to Louis CK.
    FMD he is funny.

98. Perth is either in a mining boom, where it’s full of cashed-up FIFO bogans driving up house prices and driving down living standards, or it’s as dead as Adelaide.

All the best, Pedro. You are a gem yourself, you know.

100. feelthebern

If Sarah Silverman didn’t confirm that Louis CK jerked off in front of her (which he asked her permission & she consented) he would have been in the clear.
    PS, Louis CK always asked permission.
    When declined, he didn’t continue.
    I think he’s been very harshly dealt with.

101. Bruce in WA

Perth?
    On par with Canberra.

You take that back! I spent a week in Canberra one Sunday …

102. jupes

Trump’s speech was very good, that’s why you haven’t heard anything about it.

Here’s one for the books: WaPo headline:

Trump won the night. Schumer and Pelosi lost.

Two hours ago that was on the main MSN feed. Didn’t stay there long of course. Now you have to search for it.

103. Bruce in WA

Monty, it’s not a good look to display one’s ignorance on a forum like the Cat.

104. feelthebern

monty would last 2 mins in Perth.
    Outside of Melbournes cafe society, monty is our of his safe space.

You take that back! I spent a week in Canberra one Sunday …

Who was it who said that Canberra was the only cemetery in Australia where they turned on the lights at night?

None, there’s an old saying on Wall Street, which I think was coined by Carl Ichan. It goes like this:-

If you need/want (blog) friends buy a dog.

My best friend is my beliefs – everything else is expendable.

107. feelthebern

Louis CK’s “Suck a bag of d*cks” piece is side splitting.

Monty, it’s not a good look to display one’s ignorance on a forum like the Cat.

Allow me to correct you. Monty has nothing but his ignorance to display on the Cat.

109. feelthebern

What about your Vape thingy JC?
    That counts as a friend.
    PS Stimpy said you vaped.

110. jupes

Some quotes from the article:

Without naming her, Trump responded to the absurd charge from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) that a wall is “immoral.” Democrats voted repeatedly for physical barriers until he was elected president, he noted. If a wall is immoral, Trump asked, “why do wealthy politicians build walls, fences and gates around their homes?
    … He was, in short, presidential
    … While Trump spoke calmly and rationally from behind the Resolute Desk, the Democratic leaders accused him of “pounding the table” and having a “temper tantrum.”
    … They were partisan and petty, while Trump came across as reasonable and even compassionate.
    … To normal Americans watching in the heartland, and who are not steeped in Trump hatred, the president must have seemed like the adult in the room.
    … And, most important, Pelosi and Schumer failed to use the one word that millions of Americans were longing to hear — compromise. But Trump did.

111. None

Did you miss the smiley on the end of my quote, JC? You really are in a snitch today. Maybe grab the wife and go for a walk.

112. feelthebern

Save this for later.

Louis CK making me wet myself.

Bern

Stimson lives in Madagascar or perth. Same difference. How would he know if I vape? But I do in fact. On the weekend I switched to the vape instead of cigs. Now I’m back down to one cig a day – in the morning with coffee.

114. Pedro the Ignorant

Thanks, CL.

I have been called a lot of things, but never a “gem”.

Living in the middle of chaos and cardboard boxes in the new (very old) digs, but the trappings of civilisation are all in place, TV, fridge, freezer, internet, Foxtel, big fat leather armchair, and the queen size bed.

Forced to eat out at one of the local pubs as I have no pots and pans etc unpacked, and had a chicken parmi and chips so big that it could have fed a small African nation.

Had to stay and have a couple of beers with the locals, just to be sociable.

The alarm clock went in the skip at the old place. 🙂

115. P

I’m turning 79yrs in a few weeks. I came here in last quarter of 2014 and found that this blog stimulated my mind and thereafter kept me mentally active. It was good.
    I posted comments here which continued to give me mental stimulation. But, alas that was not meant to be.
    Someone questioned who I was, then another questioned what I’d stated here, then another said they detected BS with my comments. Then somehow I was a grigory sock, IMO at of nowhere.

And so it went.

116. None

Actually forget that JC. Your wife’s expendable so maybe just take your beliefs for a walk. 😉

Pedro, many of us have admired your sketches of mining life and your own good self for many years.
    Keep it coming and enjoy the good life.

Nonebot logic:
    Grigs gives BJs
    Dot receives BJs
    Does Grigs give Dot BJs?

Trump’s address was one of the best I’ve seen. Masterful, in fact. I formerly argued he should use the NA more often but, no, that’s wrong. By building up the NA from the Oval Office as a rare and elevated thing, he invests it with more gravitas – along with the remarks he makes. Pelosi and Schumer, meanwhile, looked like dazed felons in a mug shot.

120. None

Oh that’s appalling P but in some ways I’m not surprised. I’ve been posting here on and off for over a decade but not always under the same name. At it’s best it is a good forum either to bounce around some sort of issue or just to shoot the breeze, a bit like an online pub with reasonably intelligent and often witty people. But there are a few and they are few -a few who I sometimes question as to their mental stability – the paranoid few who think they are some sort of gatekeepers and owners of this blog and constantly scare away any newcomers. They leave in some Lala land and they are totally and utterly vicious. Most of them are relative newcomers themselves. All pricks. Don’t respond to them – just pretend they’re not there. They hate that most of all. But if they engage you and you wish to engage them and they get out of line just say so and we’ll support you. It’s the same crew that beat up on Elle as well.

The alarm clock went in the skip at the old place. 🙂

The best advice I was ever given about retirement was “How you spend the first six months, will set the pattern for the rest. If you start sleeping late for the first six months, you’ll go on sleeping late for the rest of your retirement.”

FWIW, I slept in for the first couple of weeks, until the novelty wore off, but sitting outside on the verandah, with a pot of tea, breathing the morning air, and catching up on the reading, makes a pretty good start to the day.

122. None

Pedro you really need to write a book.

123. Old School Conservative

JC
    #2902910, posted on January 9, 2019 at 10:22 pm
    Old School.
    Any thoughts?

Yup.
    Certainly there has been a pile onto you.
    Whilst you can take care of yourself, I’m not a fan of group aggression.
    I will continue to debate your ideas but hope to avoid just jumping onto the group bandwagon.

(Monty is different – he comes here for the flagellation)

Pedro you really need to write a book.

I’d second that one.

125. P

It’s the same crew that beat up on Elle as well.

Yes, I watched that closely, but being one who was ostracised I couldn’t comment and offer support.

126. None

You’re not ostracized P. Don’t ever think that you are. Unless you’ve been smoted by the Doomlord then anyone is free to post here and trust me even if you get smoted you just come back under another name. Only screaming anti semitic nutters like Bird get banned permanently for very obvious reasons. Now let’s not give these small men the joy of talking about them any more.

127. None

I think we should pull out all the Pedro stories from the comments and put them together in a best of Pedro book as our retirement gift to Pedro. We could perhaps you Steve Jates son’s website to compile it. Instead of answering questions about somebody’s life we just post Pedro’s fabulous anecdotes and then find some picture which we think best captures it. I be happy to throw a few dollars towards it and hopefully that will encourage Pedro to write some more.

Robert Mueller is indicting Republicans for once singing along to Boney M’s Ra ra Rasputin while a second black rent boy was just found dead in the flat of a Hillary Clinton financier.

Spot of spacechooking, for Cats with an interest in such matters. Would Cats with no interest in such matters, please scroll on past?

Good account of the rise of Henry Ford, and the new technology, in “I Invented the Modern Age” by Richard Snow. When Henry first unveiled the Model T, it took twelve and a half hours to build one. A little more then a decade later, it took exactly ONE MINUTE! (my emphasis.) “

130. P

Pedro the Ignorant #2902792, posted on January 9, 2019 at 8:11 pm
    This seemed appropriate for the Golden Day of Retirement. . .. .

From someone who has always enjoyed your comments here I thank you and thank you again for the song I reckon should be featured:

131. struth

Monty, you are a socialist.
    Hitler was a socialist.
    You call yourself a socialist.
    Hitler called himself a socialist.
    From environmentalism to gun control, centralised power and the state before the individual, to controlling the means of production, dictating pay rates and right down to telling businesses what they could produce, who they could sell it to and for how much, and all the typical socialist racism, laughing at democracy, using violence and fear to grab power, he was practicing everything socialist and absolutely nothing free market western nations were doing.

Socialists don’t tolerate other groups of socialists.
    There can only be one totalitarian at a time.
    It’s very understandable that socialists would not allow unionism as they see themselves as union leaders for the whole country, and for every trade and activity.
    That’s why they didn’t want communism to take hold, as it’s too close to Hitler’s socialism and could capture his brainwashed following too easily.
    Other socialist groups/ communists are more competition to a country ripe for a revolution than capitalists, because capitalists aren’t as militant and violent in those times. (at any time)

It’s so simple Monty, and so easily proven.
    And just like Hitler, you too are lying so you can pay lip service to socialism.
    Only those corrupt Soros types in Hitler’s Germany did any good, through the type of corporatism we see getting worse every year in this socialist shit hole.
    All businesses were run by Nazi Germany, even though not owned by them.

Socialism, socialism, and just plain old, sickening arrogant, dumb, socialism was Hitler’s Nazi Germany.

If not, we, who you accuse of being Nazis, believe in all those things our western forefathers fought for, against Nazis.
    Therefore, in your mind, Nazis fought Nazis, because lefties don’t fight commos, (such utter bullshit, ) so the Nazis must have been right wing, ……………but that means right wing Nazis fought right wing Nazis
    One group of right wing Nazis believed in their emperor god with his little moustache, and killed people based on race, put the state before the individual, controlled the means of production and controlled people’s social lives to to the ‘enth degree, and even though their totalitarian god emperor called himself a socialist, they knew he was lying all along)……..fought the other group of right wing Nazis who believed in democracy , freedom, and western Christian values, and who didn’t want to live as slaves taken by force.
    You are a Moron if you can’t see your own lack of consistency of thought and logic.
    You’ve twisted reality to beyond bizarre, and shown a level of stupidity rarely seen on this blog.

None
    #2902976, posted on January 9, 2019 at 11:28 pm

What do you do for a crust?
    Pedro goes back to Tim Blair’s over a decade ago, blow in.

133. Nob

m0nty
    #2902943, posted on January 9, 2019 at 10:50 pm

FIFO workers don’t live in Perth unless they’ve got family there.

Too expensive.

I think we should pull out all the Pedro stories from the comments

Especially when he used to blow his horn at f-wits.

135. Infidel Tiger

PS, Louis CK always asked permission.
    When declined, he didn’t continue.
    I think he’s been very harshly dealt with.

Call me old fashioned but when I’m rich and famous I’ll not be jerking off.

It would have taken longer in man hours to build a car, Chauncey. It would take longer even now. What the author means is the spread in time for cars coming off the assembly line , which forms one part of the manufacturing process. Did you get that distinction or even question it if in fact that is what the author said. Link it, as we need to see what the dude said.

See, this is one of the reasons I get angry with you. Your stupidity so disappoints.

Automaker Averages

According to Strategic Work Systems Inc., an auto manufacturing consultant, Nissan Motors was the most productive vehicle manufacturer in North America as of 2007, averaging 28.46 labor hours per vehicle. This was followed by Toyota (29.4 hours per vehicle), Honda Motor Co. (32.51 hours per vehicle), and Chrysler Group (33.71 hours per vehicle).

Improvements

According to Maintenance Technology Magazine, the “Big Three” U.S. automakers, General Motors Co., Ford Motor Co., and Chrysler Group, improved their per-vehicle productivity by 50 percent between 1980 and 2009.

Almost as good as Tim Blair’s, where you’d certainly have been smote by Andrea.

138. None

Still crying for attention egg? Did your mother abandon you when you were nine? Smart woman.

139. Infidel Tiger

Jenna Jameson
    Jenna Jameson
    @jennajameson
    I want to clarify why I’m leaving. My sobriety and faith are the most important things to me. I am being attacked for my faith. Being Je wish. I must protect my love for G-d above everything, my sobriety and strength stem from him and his grace.
    3:09 PM · Jan 9, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

Jenna Jameson leaving twitter because people abuse her for being a J ew.

Can you believe how insane this modern world is?

140. struth

Buck up P.
    Just comment on politics etc, while adding some colourful abuse. you sentimental old chook!!
    They’re only pixels on a screen.
    This isn’t the real world.
    It’s better.
    You can talk about things you wouldn’t bring up with your real friends, being a polite right winger, and walk away and come back at any time and take up where you left off.

Get stuck in.

Fucking Rones the Cat’s Chauncey Gardener.

I know, he’s trying to reform his tourettes and spread his wings a little, but the minute he does it always falls in a screaming heap.

None
    #2902988, posted on January 9, 2019 at 11:53 pm

Projecting, fruitcake?
    As if Pedro would want an almanac from you.

143. struth

Call me old fashioned but when I’m rich and famous I’ll not be jerking off.

Yawn, I’ve heard that shit before.
    Right up there with I’ll only drink on the weekends.
    You’ll be feeding the chooks as often as you do now…………………………………………..

Fucking Rones the Cat’s Chauncey Gardener.

It’s all on track so far. JC will be raving on about “Rones” until the silly old bugger goes to bed, after midnight, as pIssed as a [email protected], and still raving on. No credibility, and he wonders why no – one takes him seriously.

145. Okay struth, I should have called this a long time ago, but you have passed the point where you are too stupid to argue with. Join the ranks of my dancing fish.

146. thefrolickingmole

m0nty
    #2902915, posted on January 9, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Yes only one example, along with EVERY J$$$$sh BUSINESSMAN IN GERMANY…

lets break it down to a simple analogy even you might comprehend.

I own a doughnut shop.
    Mr Cohen competes with me.
    The government liquidates mr Cohen and either closes or sells the shop at a bargain price to me.
    Government then “suggests” I take a lot of IOUs for product.
    It then suggests I improve my old pak34 nuts to the new 88mm variety or it may be forced to rationalize my industry further.
    I remember Mr Cohens treatment.

My business is effectively an extension of the state operating at their whim.

Is that simple enough for you?

147. None

Isn’t it funny egg that I never said the almanac would be from me but you even twist people’s heartfelt appreciation for Pedro into something about you and you paranoia. You really are a small, small man.

148. struth

Translation.

I haven’t got a fucking leg to stand on.
    I am completely defeated.
    I am a fuckwit lefty who has resorted to childish “I’m not playing anymore cause, cause, you’re a poo poo head”

Pathetic.

149. Infidel Tiger

Yawn, I’ve heard that shit before.
    Right up there with I’ll only drink on the weekends.
    You’ll be feeding the chooks as often as you do now…………………………………………..

Never.

Mast urbation is a grave sin and the bad habit beloved of children and cucks.

I’d have said he had you for breakfast, oh Fascist hyena.

Rones, you fucking moron. It doesn’t take one minute to build a car. Use your fucking brain stem, you imbecile. Today, it would average 15 hours and even then I’m guessing. It would be much more if we counted the mining of the raw commodities and then the semi-processing of those materials into steal, plastics and paint etc. The assembly is one process.

Think of it like this Chaunce. When you’re wife gives you the Leggo set to play with in the afternoon and it takes you say two entire minutes to stick two blocks together (fully sober). Does that mean you built those Leggo components? Of course you didn’t, you idiot.

152. None

Infidel Tiger

#2902989, posted on January 9, 2019 at 11:54 pm

Twitter really really is a sewer. They carry on that they’re just a platform not a content manager, but ban innocuous satirists like Godfrey Elwick for hate speech and let racist, sexist mobs drive ordinary people like Jenna into despair. I can’t block them fast enough and even if you do once they hate you they do anything to get you offline.

As long as the roots are not severed, all is well and all will be well… in the garden.

154. mh

Senator Fraser Anning says he’s prepared to travel to more right-wing rallies on behalf of Queensland.

Both sides of politics have robustly criticised the independent senator’s presence at an extremists rally in Melbourne on Saturday, which was attended by people making Nazi gestures.

But the accidental senator says he was representing “decent” Australians and intends attending similar rallies in the lead up to the federal election.

“Sure, why not … I’ll go to rallies if I think it’s important for the Queensland people, absolutely,” he told reporters in Brisbane on Wednesday.

Blair Cottrell 🇦🇺
    Blair Cottrell 🇦🇺
    @blaircottrell89
    2h
    We won’t disappoint, Senator.

155. struth

Mast urbation is a grave sin and the bad habit beloved of children and cucks.

May I never grow up.

156. None

Fraser Anning is an idiot. There are far more effective ways to be provocative and keep the masses on side. He clearly isn’t standing for reelection. He’s just going to milk us like every other fuckwhit politician until he gets booted in a few months

157. None

I’m sure your wife is happy that she’s sleeping with a 12 year-old, struth. And may be happier that she doesn’t have to.

158. Bruce in WA

Mast urbation is a grave sin and the bad habit beloved of children and cucks.

Dad always said it would make me go blind.

I decided it was worth sacrificing just one eye …

159. None

Why do you think I have a congregation egg? And why do you, an atheist, care about policing Christian behaviour? What authority or qualification do you have for that anyway? For the record, malice doesn’t even come close to the contempt I have for small men like you. Not even close. Be grateful that you’ve never come across me in real life. Run along now, you homophobic prick.

160. Bruce in WA

Paracetamol/codeine tablets and a glass of wine are a potent mix. I think a warm shower and beddy-byes are in order. Night all.

None
    #2902998, posted on January 10, 2019 at 12:01 am

Did Pedro respond to you, fruitcake?

162. mh

You guys may have seen it, but this is fun:

‘You’re such a smart ass’ Kellyanne Conway RIPS into Jim Acosta

163. struth

In Monty’s world, right wing Nazi Germany had businesses refusing to tool up to make Panzers until Hitler got serious about the price!
    These rich business owners (with the mandatory cigar hanging from the mouth) were the ones really running the show!
    These dirty capitalists installed Hitler as their puppet, and secretly enforced rigid capitalism on the people, while he told them all it was socialism…………………………….
    The capitalist factory owners laughed at Hitler’s first offers, and so he went back and asked the bank for some more money, highly embarrassed but determined he could get them to make Panzers if he could just get the moolah together.

And many other fantasies in Monty’s bullshit Magical thinking history channel head,include any day now, any day TDS, and indigestion from Donuts becoming a heart attack.
    Something he must let all his friends know about at catallaxy, while at the hospital, while he wishes people dead, wants to “bash a fash, and punch Nazis.

He’s a loony, evil, fat fuck.

C’mon Monty, how many of your mates and yourself think it’s smart and not embarrassing in the slightest to get a right winger to buy you a steak?

164. Cpt Seahawks

Fraser Anning is $x in publicity richer since six months ago. Arbitrage the last $ out of the scrambling left.
    The market always wins.

165. struth

Looking at the newspol, he’s got over 80 percent of Australians on side.

166. Cpt Seahawks

Trump showed the way, Anning has the cahoonas.

167. Yes only one example, along with EVERY J$$$$sh BUSINESSMAN IN GERMANY…

Are you really telling me you think that happened due to their occupation and not their religion? Come on mole, you can’t be that dumb.

I remember Mr Cohens treatment.

My business is effectively an extension of the state operating at their whim.

Hmm, maybe you are that dumb.

If you collaborate with the Nazis by buying up a business of someone they exterminated on your behalf, then you are a Nazi. You have entirely debased whatever morals you might have had in service of the Party, which you now know respects no social mores so you have no excuse if you stay and help their war effort. Nevertheless, you are still operating within a capitalist system. You can have fascism and capitalism co-existing, you know. Plenty of examples of that over the decades.

I have a question for you, mole. Do you think EU regulations mandating the correct shape of bananas are also Nazism and/or socialism?

168. struth

As soon as somebody fights the left, the left find some miniscule detail about their past or their associates and goes to town about it.
    Anning was seen at the same rally as ……………………………TA DA , some young thug.
    The old, tired Nazi salute is trotted out by a left wing implant or some other young idiot who doesn’t get what the left will do with it.
    Then many on the right go into meltdown.
    He’s an idiot, he shouldn’t be seen with that person, or “there are better ways to go about it” all said by those that aren’t going about anything.
    Meanwhile, the Greens are regularly reporting to Moscow, being educated there, Union leaders are bashing and extorting and there really isn’t one upstanding member of the left with a clean slate at all, from r..a..p…ists to drug smugglers and perverts.
    When we stop caring about what the left say, and instead focus on getting the message out to the majority of politically apathetic Aussies, we win.
    Anning will have more people cheering for him now than before.
    He’s a conviction politician standing up for what he believes in, and people at the rally, be they angels or not, agree with him.
    And they are mostly angels when compared to the left.

We want conviction politicians and then piss our pants when we get one.

169. None

Cpt Seahawks

#2903022, posted on January 10, 2019 at 12:37 am

Trump showed the way, Anning has the cahoonas.

Australians don’t like being taken for mugs Seahawks and even adding has agreed that his trip doesn’t smart pass the pub test. He also has quite a number of other troops including with his wife that are quite dubious. If he sincerely wanted to do good for Australians, he wouldn’t be so Cavalier with their money for a start.

170. None

It seems to me that Fraser Anning has lots of conviction that he’s entitled to our money. The Brisbane Times has a list of unexplained trips and his reticence to explain why he needed to be in Perth excetra excetra says to me he’s just another Lucy.

171. Zyconoclast

‘I enjoy the silence’: The Sydney train driver who could earn more than a dentist

Nationally, train drivers earn an annual median income of $114,125, according to data from the tax office.

The data shows train drivers rank 58 out of more than 1000 occupations, earning more on average than school principals ($112,075) and dentists ($109,457), but a bit less than general practitioners ($131,982) and pilots ($127,355).

172. struth

Please, there is so much dumb in this, and so much freedom of choice allotted to those that had none, and so much confusion between what capitalism and corporatism is, that what we are seeing tonight is the true level of political ignorance Monty actually has.
    He regurgitates what he gets told to regurgitate, but my god, when he tries to wing it by himself……………………..

173. Black Ball

If you are going to talk cricket, this is the way.

174. struth

Let me know when he’s whale watching or taking a helicopter.
    Maybe using the comm cars to pick up his pets, being paid off by the Chinese, attending every fashion day horse racing event on the tax payers dime, (Bishop says it was networking) private jets to climate junkets, billions to aboriginal councils, payments made to the Clinton Crime foundation as well, fuck I could go on.
    But a flight to attend a rally about issues he is pushing in QLD to help drum up nationwide coverage of the issue, which it did, gets everyone shitting their panties?
    FMD.

175. Zyconoclast

New solar energy installations tripled in capacity in 2018 in Australia, with solid growth in rooftop solar eclipsed by a massive increase in utility-sized ventures.

According to data collected by Green Energy Trading, the nation added just over 3775 megawatts of photovoltaic capacity last year, up from 1270MW a year earlier.

176. Zyconoclast

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein expected to leave Justice Department after Senate confirms William Barr

177. Oh come on

Bring on the hard Brexit! Germany will be toast!

178. Oh come on

Ya think???

First thing Bart will do is call Rosenstein into his office and tell him ‘you can’t quit because you’re fired!’

179. Oh come on

Barr, not Bart. Thanks autocorrect.

180. None

Haha somebody has already set up a fake gofundme page and raised over $2,000 for the Saudi Arabian girl. Let that be a lesson to you lady. And how interesting we find she has a girlfriend sending her lots of lezo love in Sydney. They must have learnt how to scam the Australian system from all the other riffraff that washed up during the Gillard years. Not surprised the unhcr has referred her first to Australia even though she’s publicly begged Canada to take her we all know the unhcr is corrupt. Especially given that record clearance. Send her to Canada folks.

181. None

We’re not just talking about one trip to Melbourne struth. There’s a whole list of them. He’s right up quite a bit for such a novice he’s making shy look like an amateur.

182. Top Ender

Peter Slipper has emerged in Tasmania…

former Speaker Peter Slipper might now be acting on behalf of Brazil after being appointed consul for the country in Tasmania.

In a bizarre career development for the controversial former politician, who works as a barrister in the state, his appointment to the honorary role was approved by the Australian government after being initiated by Brazil.

Must be a busy position, what with all those Brazilians living there, or wanting to trade with Brazil.

The article finishes with:

Mr Slipper’s political career was marred by a string of controversies, including a successfully appealed conviction for the illegal misuse of travel entitlements to visit wineries, and an ­accusation of harassing his staffer James Ashby.

Oz article with comments open – for a while perhaps….

183. None

Slippery Pete sure gets around. Is marriage break up Tinder and I suppose he has to support himself somehow. Ex politicians are very difficult to employ so if he’s able to make his living as a barrister well good luck to him.

Back to Saudi girl. While I’m glad this ABC journo stayed with the Saudi girl there is something extremely suspicious about her involvement with her. From what I can tell is that the Saudi girl made contacts through an online feminist group which is pretty amazing because Saudi internet is very very heavily censored. I know this from a friend who spent 9 years there when her husband was posted there – the stories that came out after she got home (to the US) oh my god – and also from an American Saudi woman I knew who returned there after her divorce. Basically our contact was cut off after a few months. Then again her dad is a governor. But anyway out of all the news outlets with all the foreign journos posted in Bangkok this ABC journalist had time to fly there and meet and be trusted by her before anyone else and be barricaded with her for at least 24 hours or more. And she just happened to be writing a book about these cases. The interesting thing is she starts off with a case from another Saudi womean who trief to make a go of it and in that case her family rocked up and allegedly kidnapped her and took her back and now we find out we have the same stories of brother and father is arriving which were never verified.

Anyway I’m glad this young woman is safe; also I reserve my right to be a little bit suspicious. And I really feel for all the refugees who’ve been stuck in camps for years and have been waiting their turn for resettlement. I have no doubt that this girl wants to be free but you know, designer jeans, designer t-shirt iPhones some English – she got lucky – like most of the illegals who paid $50-60000 to their smugglers – coz she was rich.

184. None

Now that I think of it dudn’t Slipper become a priest?

185. None

Female teachers sexually assaulting choristers is perfectly ok
    No Four Corners story there.

186. Fisky

Try, less than 50%. And falling, falling, falling!

Roy (Chris “Roy” Taylor, Herald Sun, currently standing in for the holidaying Mark Knight).

Matt (Matt Pritchett, Telegraph, London).

189. bespoke

Old School Conservative
    #2902971, posted on January 9, 2019 at 11:15 pm

What makes a ‘pile on’? 3 or more? Do you not say anything so not be a member?

Few people escape accusations of being a sock, troll or worse. C.L. copped it in a thread about nuking Japan and moved on. The ones that keep a grudge and bang on for months and years later with nauseating self pity I feel sad for or should it be contempt.

190. Top Ender

Morning from NASA Control in Houston, Texas.

20 degrees (C) and it’s winter.

Apart from that, Houston is the flyover capital of the world.

191. bespoke

Infidel Tiger
    #2902989, posted on January 9, 2019 at 11:54 pm

Jenna Jameson leaving twitter because people abuse her for being a J ew.

and Conservative.

192. Jannie

Why The NPC Meme Triggers NPCs.

Posted on memes.

This is very informative. Under 9 minutes and worth watching.

193. bespoke

Ghosting people doesn’t always annoy them they could also be sitting back giggling knowing Ghoster has to muster what little self control they have not to respond. 😉

194. None

Thanks Tom. I liked Matt today.

I suspect that Mark Latham had a hand in the one nation human rights reform policy . Rejoice cats he even quoted Popper. I am no fan of one nation but I’d probably vote one nation for that policy alone just to see them overhaul the NSW ADB . If they can do that then they can do anything.

195. None

Thanks Tom. I liked Matt today.

196. classical_hero

The Roy cartoon was good.

197. John Constantine

Once Trump made it harder for the Tyrant for life of all the chicoms to dump peoples liberation army slave labor solar panels into America, they needed to find some drooling halfwit yokels dumb enough to take the excess production at premium rates.

A few brown paper bagfulls of fivers and australias politicals borrowed the money from the chicom loansharks to buy the dynamite to blow up our old power plants, then we handed the concession to tax electricicty users to anybody that would import scam panels from the chicoms.

I quit drinking beer six months ago, to get back in shape for the coming yellow vest riots, there’s gonna be a lot of work to do.

Comrades.

Bwahahahahaha. The zombie reciting the rip-and-read radio news (rsn.net.au) has just announced that 2018 was “the third-hottest year on record” — just after the NBC grab pleading with Trump to give up his silly negotiating position on border security and reopen the government so all those public service national debt generators can get paid.

Australians have zero chance of finding out what’s really going on in the world when journalism is part of the problem.

199. Herodotus

BBC are using some Californian “30 year public servant” to tell her tale of woe about not being able to pay the bills while the shutdown continues. Second time on, and invited back for more later.
    Then the disingenuous Ms. McGovern says “I’m not allowed to have opinions”, a plea for the Beeb to be seen as fair and impartial.

200. Mater

m0nty
    #2902915, posted on January 9, 2019 at 10:25 pm

In his diary he wrote the following principles:

Ok mOnty, why is it that when Hitler (another self-identified socialist) says the same things (almost word-for-word), it’s ‘Bullshit’. But when a nebulous (modern) German local rag supposedly quotes the supposedly socialist Professors Junkers, it becomes Gospel?

Did Junkers give his factory to his workers? No.
    Did they work for him on an equal share of the profits? I doubt it.

Professor Junkers version of socialism actually smells remarkably like that of Hitler!

Before I waste anymore time trying to get you to see the light, have you done the reading I asked you to do yesterday? You know, about planned economy’s and the requirement control the means of production to service them? Hint: 4 year plans – 1934-37 and 1936-38. Perhaps Hitler saw what a bun fight the Soviets made of it and realised that in order to service his centralised economic plans, it was better to leave knowledgable people in their positions (as long as they did exactly as they were told). Surely makes more sense than arbitrarily replacing them with unions reps who only know the EBA backwards.

P.S. Those platitudes supposedly from his diary are not socialist screed…. In fact, they are just good leadership concepts to get the most from your people and get the work complete. They can be found in any number of civilian or military leadership books.

201. Top Ender

Over here in the States the “shutdown” seems to have little effect on everyday life.

The LBJ mansion was shut, as was his childhood home. Saw no evidence otherwise.

CNN is sonetimes on in hotel breakfast rooms. If I can do it, I’ve made it a practice to switch over to another station.

202. Eyrie

Rigidly enforced thought patterns, pile ons when somebody says or does something outside the approved groupthink, universities banning people with not groupthink opinion, belief in a looming catastrophe with no evidence for it, destruction of the basis of our civilisation. How did it get this crazy?
    I bet the re were people in Germany in the late 1930’s thinking similar thoughts. How did it get this crazy?

203. John Constantine

Do they plan to dynamite our aluminium smelters in the first term of shorten or the second?.

Whenever their puppetmasters give the order?.

Imagine the glee of their ABC when the explosives go off and Portland smelter goes down.

Comrades.

204. John Constantine

Mass importing crime cartel mules to do black economy tax dodges Is Our Strength.

At least they all have to rent a corner of a Landshark dogbox apartment Ponzi scam somewhere.

Imagine what is going to happen when the fuel rationing starts?.

205. Anthony

Germany’s economy looks wobbly. France’s economy is wobbly. Why would anyone want to make a deal about leaving the EU? Just cut and run. What’s the word on Greece? Can it save the EU?

206. miltonf

Like the telescreen in 1984.

207. Baldrick

Thanks Tom. Some good one’s to go with the Lurch and Morticia buttheads.

I can see now why AOC likes Sweden so much.

‘Hate Speech’ Convictions Soar Tenfold As Sweden Cracks Down On Migration Critics

Totalitarian lefties always persecute people who say things they don’t like.

209. Peter Campion

Two weeks after “Cyclone Penny” began inflicting no damage anywhere, and a day after the Bureau of Mendacity reluctantly put up its “no cyclones anywhere” banner, breathless airheaded TV numpties on TheirSky are still desperately clinging to the disaster meme.

It’s like they think nobody has internet.

And they wonder why their business model is failing…

210. Peter Campion

Lot’s of skin-deep beauty on TheirSky Before Dark, but not much intellectual capacity.

Such people should be seen, but not heard.

211. Baldrick

And just like that, #TheirABC discovered women were being oppressed in Islamic shitholes …

ABC News ✔ @abcnews
    Lawyers and activists are warning the high-profile case of Saudi Arabian teenager Rahaf Alqunun could increase the risks faced by women in repressive countries, even as it inspires more to make attempts to escape

From last night, just in case anyone missed it. Chuckle.

213. mh

Donald J. Trump
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    24m
    Just left a meeting with Chuck and Nancy, a total waste of time. I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works!

214. John Constantine

The Swedish hate speech monitoring group is what the Cat trolls dream of doing when they grow up.

We can be sure that livid and bilious trolls have files on everyone they stalk online, just ready to dump on vikpol desks when it goes full Stasi.

Gutless and cowardly dobbers are Their Strength.

Comrades.

215. Mother Lode

ABC News ✔ @abcnews

The ABC cites some undefined groups ‘lawyers’ and ‘activists’?

I get the impression that the ABC thinks this girl’s escape is a bad thing.

Probably something along the lines that her ‘authentic’ self would be happily inclined to remain a housebound punching bag for a goat-bothering bedouin, but some false ideas from the West has seduced her from her bandaged and black-eyed nirvana.

216. mh

Fact Check: Real Crisis, Real Victims — Human Costs of an Open Border

During the Democrat response to President Trump’s Oval Office address, Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) accused the president of “manufacturing a crisis” at the United States-Mexico border.

In a fact check by Breitbart News, Pelosi’s statement is incorrect. A review of the crime at the southern border, cartel warfare, drug epidemic, deaths from an open border, asylum fraud, and costs to American taxpayers reveal a startling crisis at the border.

Some of that data was cited by Trump in his address, where he noted the American suffering at the hands of illegal aliens nationwide:

In the last two years, [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] officers made 266,000 arrests of aliens with criminal records – including those charged or convicted of 100,000 assaults, 30,000 sex crimes and 4,000 violent killings. Over the years, thousands of Americans have been brutally killed by those who illegally entered our country, and thousands more lives will be lost if we don’t act right now. [Emphasis added]

In the last year alone, ICE agents arrested more than 6,600 convicted murderers and convicted sex offenders who were in the United States illegally.

Of that total, 4,975 of the illegal aliens arrested were convicted sex offenders. The other 1,641 illegal aliens had been convicted of homicide. Another 1,913 illegal aliens that were arrested by ICE had pending sex offense charges against them, while 387 illegal aliens had pending murder charges against them.

For each one of these crimes, there are at least one or more American and legal immigrant victims.

Trump also touched on the country’s vast drug epidemic that has crippled regions of the U.S., the vast majority of which has been the direct result of an open border:

Our southern border is a pipeline for vast quantities of illegal drugs – including meth, heroin, cocaine and fentanyl. Every week, 300 of our citizens are killed by heroin alone – 90 percent of which floods across from our southern border. More Americans will die from drugs this year than were killed in the entire Vietnam War. [Emphasis added]

Indeed, drug overdoses in 2017 killed an unprecedented 72,287 U.S. residents, nearly three times the number of individuals killed by global terrorism. Nearly 50,000 of those deadly overdoses were caused by either heroin or fentanyl.

And it is not just Americans suffering at the hands of an open border. Mexican drug cartels have profited billions from America’s open border through the drug trade and human trafficking, increasing their power in Mexico.

Since 2009, there have been more than 250,000 homicides in Mexico and at least 30,000 disappearances. In 2017, there were 26,573 murders, 1,275 kidnappings, and 5,357 extortion cases in Mexico, marking the bloodiest year in the country in 20 years, despite these figures not capturing the scope of the cartel violence occurring in Mexico.

“The official figures, however, pale in comparison to reality since they do not account for the number of victims ‘disappeared’ by cartel gunmen–including those who were incinerated or buried in clandestine graves,” Breitbart News’ Cartel Chronicles co-founders Brandon Darby and Ildefonso Ortiz wrote in 2017.

At the southern border, there are now about 2,100 illegal border crossings a year with experts projecting illegal immigration in Fiscal Year 2019 to hit the highest level in more than a decade, with 600,000 illegal border crossings expected.

Migrant women suffer the most from the human trafficking at the border, as federal immigration officials say about 1-in-3 are sexually assaulted or raped during their efforts to reach the U.S.

Last year in Texas area ranches, alone, at least 217 migrants were found dead after attempting to illegally cross into the country. Across the entire southern border, nearly 360 migrants died trying to cross illegally, an increase of 12 percent over the year before.

Asylum loopholes in U.S. law have provided major incentives for illegal aliens and child migrants to try to cross the southern border. Of the nearly 400,000 illegal aliens who crossed between Ports of Entry at the border in Fiscal Year 2018, about 55,000 claimed “credible fear” to seek asylum in the U.S., an increase of 43 percent from the year before.

Migrants claiming “credible fear” have an 88 percent chance of evading deportation, creating an overwhelming backlog in immigration courts. Meanwhile, less than 10 percent of “credible fear” migrants arriving at the border actually have legitimate asylum cases.

The soaring illegal immigration crisis, of course, all comes at a massive cost to American taxpayers and U.S. workers. Every year, illegal aliens cost taxpayers at least $116 billion as the illegal population grows to anywhere between 11 to 22 million illegal aliens.

For American workers, the fiscal burn of uncontrolled immigration has translated to stagnant and decreased wages. Research finds that every one percent increase in the immigrant composition of each U.S. occupation’s labor force reduces those Americans’ hourly wages by 0.4 percent. Every one percent increase in the immigrant workforce reduces Americans’ overall wages by almost one percent.

John Binder is a reporter for Breitbart News.

217. Mother Lode

218. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

ABC News ✔ @abcnews

We must not interfere with the natural habit of flaura and fauna

219. Black Ball

Nancy does see the spark of divinity in MS 13 thugs. I am sure she is billeting some of them now in her mansion. Future Democrat voters of course, if she doesn’t have her throat cut beforehand.

220. Research finds that every one percent increase in the immigrant composition of each U.S. occupation’s labor force reduces those Americans’ hourly wages by 0.4 percent. Every one percent increase in the immigrant workforce reduces Americans’ overall wages by almost one percent.

I suspect the figures are no different in AU.

221. candy

I get the impression that the ABC thinks this girl’s escape is a bad thing.

Would it fair to ask if she was physically abused by her father, and does that happen to most females in Saudi Arabia. Or did she run away with the prospect of a boyfriend/lover somewhere she has had contact with and waiting for her. Someone must have given her money to travel and so on. She looks well and healthy. Or is she just very brave and renounced her whole family and upbringing to live in the west.
    just asking.

222. Makka

Open borders loonies aren’t fighting nearly hard enough for their open borders, high migration, low wage wonder world. Why even now, the greatest open border miracle of modern times , Germany, is meeting it’s fate in economic utopia. Another exemplary, France, is demonstrating it’s undying love of being overrun by foreigners.

The Brits have no chance of a decent economy if they leave the marxist parasitic EU. What do the Brits know about trade anyway?

223. John Constantine

The Gross numbers rise as mass migration kicks in though.

And the “We are Us” class can happily lose the capacity to boil their own water and make their own breakfast and scrub their own dunnies, as bespoke services will become slaves for cents in the dollar of the inside deal cronies hourly rates.

Comrades.

Deceased Supreme Court judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg skips hearings third day running.

225. John Constantine

If only the German government had been as smart as Australia and opened their borders to millions of the world’s poorest military age revolutionary freedom fighters to avoid economic downturn.

……..oh, wait…..

226. Eyrie

“It is important to note how the left does this – the only ‘compromise’ they will offer is for the other person to surrender. They implacably refuse to budge so the other person can see the only way out of this one particular stalemate (because they are trying to get things done) is to give in. And once they have been gelded that once, they limp on thoroughly de-testicled.”
    NEVER pay the Danegeld!

227. Makka

Back in the day, it was my misfortune to have to deal with a very unsavoury Saudi big shot during the course of my role in business. He was an absolute pig; fat, slovenly, unclean.The word on the street was that this character did away with one of his daughters. She was found out meeting a boy without the requisite approvals, chaperones etc. He was alleged to have shot and then buried her in the desert outside Mecca. Having dealt with this a/hole for a few years I thoroughly believed it. In the end I refused to do business with him unless through my interpreter even though he spoke English.

Things may be changing somewhat these days, that was over 30 years ago. Back then, average Saudi girls were little more than household slaves.