Not a “hoax” but actual treason. Obviously not from an American newspaper but from the Daily Mail in the UK: Trump quotes Rush Limbaugh’s claim that Mueller’s investigators ‘ought to be in jail’ for cover-up of ‘silent coup’ against the president
- Rush Limbaugh cited the case of Andrew McCabe, the former deputy FBI director, in claiming some Justice Department officials should be locked up
- McCabe says he knew of Justice Department discussions about using the 25th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution to remove Donald Trump from office.
- ‘The Mueller investigation, I believe, is a cover-up of all of that. It’s to distract everybody’s attention,’ Limbaugh claimed
- President Trump tweeted a tweaked-for-space version of his comments
- ‘These people are unelected. They took it upon themselves to overthrow the election results of 2016,’ the radio host said
- He claimed the Obama DOJ ignored ‘potential real collusion and conspiracy between Democrats and Russians to undermine the Trump candidacy’
Meanwhile the story that is dominating the American media is an actual hoax from some B-Grade actor who tried to pretend that he had been attacked in sub-zero weather by two MAGA-hat-wearing racists, who turn out to be black African friends of his.
The American mainstream media is a conspiracy on its own and by itself.