Wednesday Forum: February 20, 2019

1,809 Responses to Wednesday Forum: February 20, 2019

1. Tintarella di Luna

Why do journalists and commentators keep insisting that Julie Bishop is popular with the voters? I can’t stand her and I am a former Liberal voter because of her and Malcolm.

Because she’s one of their people — she’s only popular in Nedlands – some of my in-laws live in her electorate are aghast when I let loose my rather acerbic soubriquets — not OUR Julie! She would have timed her farewell to coincide with getting over 3-day chemical peel.

2. Anne

The Great Awakening is worldwide and Deep State rats are running.

How many Globalist traitors will resign their positions before the next election?

It’s going to be fun to watch.

#QAnon. #TheGreatAwakening #RedShoes 👿

3. Snoopy

Obama fucked Libya and Syria.

And Yemen. And almost fucked Egypt and Tunisia.

4. Nob

Labor MP declaring that the collapse of the thermal coal sector is “a good thing”.

Bill Ludwig is the only Labor politician calling this out. “The workers party” no more.

5. Tintarella di Luna

Terri Butler is Richard Marles but with 300% more smug.

And I know this is a reach but with also 300% less legal nous.

6. zyconoclast

Jared Kushner privately working on reshaping legal immigration

“What do you want? What do you support?” Kushner asks, encouraging those involved to share policy papers.

One participant described Kushner as listening a lot and encouraging others to speak. He is less interested in the finer details of immigration policy and focused on reaching a consensus, that participant said. Two people involved said Kushner asks people to talk about what they want instead of what they oppose.

“He’s a smart guy,” one of the participants said. “But he doesn’t care about the issues. He’s there to find out where the deal is. Where is the sweet spot?”

7. Anne

…Performing Stick Insect…

Tinta, that’s very unkind.

She prefers ‘Stick Hillary’.

8. Top Ender

Digital radio anyone?

Sick of the analogue poor station-keeping. Would like something with presets.

Kitchen benchtop installation.

Anyone have tips on what to avoid or what to go for?

9. Snoopy

It’s only February but Tinta wins Cat Bitch of the Year.

Trump has probably saved the lives of 100s of US servicemen by simply not starting more of the wars almost all US presidents engage in.

It’s very hard to imagine exactly what President Hillary would have done … but probably Syria would have come out looking a lot uglier than it does now (and it ain’t real great today). A full scale US commitment to Syria would have left the Russians with a choice of escalating or abandoning long held treaties.

Mind you, Trump hasn’t done a whole lot to end the Yemen war … there’s been a few votes on that topic, but Trump has kept quiet about the question, my guess is he will withdraw support for Saudi once he realizes there’s sufficient pressure. Of course that won’t end the war.

11. Makka

It’s going to be fun to watch.

No it’s not. These vermin are getting off scott free. Fun will be when we see them behind bars and not before.

She’s set the bar high Snoops.

13. Arky

what to go for?

A computer or ipad with speakers.

Digital radio anyone?

Sick of the analogue poor station-keeping. Would like something with presets.

If you have decent internet in your house, get a cheap tablet, enable wifi and a podcast player, subscribe to a bunch of podcasts. PM Live is listenable (through mildly gritted teeth).

15. mh

Jussie Smollett ‘attack’ melts down as leftists self-immolate

…Smollett might have had another motive: to savor these personal benefits, at the expense of his arch-nemesis, President Trump. Smollett is virulently, obscenely anti-Trump. Consider some of what he has said about the president of the United States, via Twitter:

• “Shut the hell up you b—- a– n—-. You will continue to run this country further into the ground and risk lives every time you breathe. You’re not the president. Just a dumpster full of hate. FOH. [F— outta here] Sick to my stomach that literal s— currently represents America to the world.”

(This also confirms that Smollett has no idea what “literal” means.)

• “@AOC is only speaking facts. This is so far beyond political party affiliation. Across the world … no matter the border … from sea to shining sea … 45 and all his white hooded cohorts are a national disgrace. And if you support them … so are you. Clowns.”

• “Dear @realDonaldTrump … you are a disgusting, racist, piece of trash … Sincerely, Everyone who is not a disgusting, racist, piece of trash.”

16. Armadillo

amortiser
    #2940257, posted on February 21, 2019 at 7:34 pm
    I attended the Hanna trial this afternoon. The jury had already retired to consider its verdict however they returned to rehear Hanna’s evidence both from questioning from his defence and cross examination from the prosecution.

Which Hanna trial, Amort?

17. Harlequin Decline

Back into Sydney 3 weeks ago and a traffic jammed 1.5 hour, $145 taxi crawl to the lower North Shore. No accidents just the usual Sydney traffic misery. Looking at the rear lawn which had evolved into a weed midden did little to cheer me up.

Suitably irritated I then wrote and posted off 6 letters to the Qantas CEO and his immediate underlings berating them for their shit service and the insane check in process where I experienced in December (we had to take 3kg out of our checked luggage and carry it on board due to being 3.75% over the checked limit).

Today I received a phone call back from one of the poor buggers who are tasked with dealing with pissed off customers who have written in to their CEO.

We went through the expected nonsense-

Q : It was for the safety of the baggage handlers.
    Me : Nonsense each bag was under the limit.
    Q : It was for the balance of the plane.
    Me : Nonsense all bags weigh different amounts and you don’t weigh the passengers.
    Q : Apologies for the staff being rude.
    Me : They weren’t, they were just following your stupid rules.
    Etc.

Eventually she conceded the rules didn’t make sense.

We then went on to the food and service-

Q : I understand from your letter there were some problems with the meal service?
    Me : How sad is it in your full fare business class for which I paid an outrageous amount when you can only manage a small plastic bag of pretzels for the start of dinner?
    Q : It is only a snack.
    Me : It was barely that and couldn’t you put it on a plate instead of me having to tear it open with my teeth?
    Q :
    Me : How come 2 main courses weren’t available?
    Q : I apologise for that sir.
    Me : And how come it took 2 hours to serve for an overnight flight when most people want to sleep?
    Q : A lot of passengers eat at the lounge.
    Me : In that case why bother to serve anything?
    Q : We wouldn’t do that.
    Etc.

By then I’d worn out my welcome so I was placated with a 20,000 mile addition to my frequent flyer account which, somewhat mollified I accepted with a parting gripe about how they need to change their stupid rules and complimenting her on making the best of a bad job.

18. Percy Popinjay

Thankfully, I grew up

And got an honest job as a Tenterfield Saddler.

19. Armadillo

Anyone here recall Mick Young and the Paddington Bear Affair?

It appears that the story has been re-written by Wiki and the leftist media. The narrative is that he was a noble minister who stood down because he forgot to pay excise tax on a bear he bought at the airport.

20. Crossie

Helen
    #2940261, posted on February 21, 2019 at 7:35 pm
    Wot is the bet, Joe will suddenly want to spend more time with his family in Oz and retire from his job, sometime before the election. He will get something nice.

Hey presto we ave a suitable sequinned suit for the vacant job, Mmmmmsssssss JB.

Shouldn’t we have someone as ambassador in Washington DC who at least has Trump’s phone number? I think it should be Greg Norman.

21. Crossie

LOL X 100
    Tintarella di Luna
    #2940278, posted on February 21, 2019 at 7:48 pm

So it’s a class thing after all, Julie is popular in the Perth version of Point Piper.

22. Percy Popinjay

Anyone here recall Mick Young and the Paddington Bear Affair?

Unfortunately yes. FFS, Australian politics has been an unrelenting cavalcade of preposterous incompetent self-aggrandising trough snouting quisling nonentities.

Yes, I’m (unwillingly) looking at you, Jukie Bishopon.

23. Percy Popinjay

I asked some of the SJWs at work if they could cite a single constructive thing she’d ever achieved in her political career.

Blank faces all round. Priceless.

24. Pete of Perth

I wonder what Julie would be like in the sack?

25. JC,
    Regarding your post at 6:32, who is the person in question you mention, what did he explain and where did they explain that I was a dishonest worm ?

I do scroll by certain posters so must have missed it.

26. mh

Charlie Kirk
    @charliekirk11
    Feb 20
    National emergencies declared under Obama:

To aid Somalia

To aid Libya

To aid Yemen

To aid Ukraine

To Aid Venezuela

National emergencies declared by Trump:

To aid America

And yet it’s Trump who is abusing his power?

🤔

She donated generously to the Clinton Foundation on our behalf, so they can continue to carry out the most excellent work they have been doing.

28. PS minor correction : word “came” should have been claim.

29. Arky

I wonder what Julie would be like in the sack?

alike laying atop a some bamboo torture device.

30. Armadillo

I wonder what Julie would be like in the sack?

Sinc, please smote Pete.

31. Snoopy

The SBS coverage of the Catholic church’s mostly homosexual sexual abuse epidemic featured female victims of an Adelaide priest. Does this sort of coincidence arise from pure happenstance?

32. Percy Popinjay

And to secure herself a comfy sinecure post politics a la our beloved Juliar G.

33. bespoke

Pete of Perth
    #2940304, posted on February 21, 2019 at 8:18 pm
    I wonder what Julie would be like in the sack?

34. Old School Conservative

Armadillo
    #2940299, posted on February 21, 2019 at 8:08 pm
    Anyone here recall Mick Young and the Paddington Bear Affair?
    It appears that the story has been re-written by Wiki

Thanks for the heads up.
    I have just edited Young’s wiki to read “hadn’t declared the bear” (instead of “forgot”) and edited the outcome to read “dodging….duty”

Some SJW will have Mick’s wiki on fast dial and will be advised of the changes so she/xi/it can change it back again.

35. Zatara

Digital radio anyone?

Probably not exactly what you were looking for TE but this can be useful – Radio Garden.

36. Old School Conservative

Pete of Perth
    #2940304, posted on February 21, 2019 at 8:18 pm
    I wonder what Julie would be like in the sack?

Who could tell what’s under a burqa?

37. Snoopy

It’s all down hill from the BJ.

38. mh

Dem Congressman is doing it tough

Rep. Eric Swalwell

@RepSwalwell
    It’s snowing in #NewYork. I need coffee. The closest cafe is inside Trump Tower. This is me walking to an alternative.

6:05 AM – Feb 21, 2019

39. Andreas

Speaking of Hanna, can you imagine the media meltdown if a banking executive burnt documents and drove them in a dump truck to the tip on the day the notice to produce documents for the banking Royal Commission was sent out.

I don’t think they’d be getting a two year good behaviour bond.

40. Armadillo

Apparently the dude went to one of the top schools in Sydney, and then worked as a “rouse about and shearer” before rising through the Labor ranks.

My understanding was that he was a full on Commie traitor, passing sensitive Government information to the Soviets. Of course, he was given an Ambassadorship to somewhere in Asia. Hong Kong or Singapore I think.

41. dover_beach

The current Defense Forces ad campaign is DoWhatYouLove.

Merde.

42. Pedro the Ignorant

Julie Bishop could strangle a fluffy kitten live on morning TV and her electorate would still vote her in with a huge margin.

They love her deeply.

43. Top Ender

Thanks Zatara….funny really, you could get reasonable radio out of your old laptop hooked up to one of those sound tube thingies….

44. Tintarella di Luna

That’s it Crossie

45. Arky

They love her deeply.

Much easier to love a skinny woman deeply, as long as you can endure the poking out bones.

46. Snoopy

The current Defense Forces ad campaign is DoWhatYouLove.

Not working out so well for Dave Hanna.

ABC running interference for the ALP:

Headlines all about Helloworld and not Marles’s &/or Plibersek’s dissension from Shorten’s consensus.

48. Tintarella di Luna

Listening to Michael Kroger and chinless red underpants man discussing the US election prospects with someone nitwit from the US Studies Centre which employs 30 analysts and 30 out of 30 got it totally wrong — they all said Hilary would win and that Trump didn’t have a ghost of a chance —- un-effing-believable.

49. Zatara

UK ISIS Bride: “I had a good time”

Shamima Begum: I think a lot of people should have like sympathy towards me for everything I’ve been through. They don’t really have proof that I did anything that is dangerous.

Reporter: They had beheaded people. There were executions.

Shamima Begum: Yeah, I know about those things and I was OK with it. I did have a good time while I was there. It was just at the end that things got harder.

Un freaking believable. I wouldn’t wager on the morons not letting her back in though.

50. Tintarella di Luna

They love her deeply.

but skin-deep really rather shallow

51. Rockdoctor

Wow never expected to see this, airport smoking rooms have been part of the furniture in South East Asia. Besides I may not be partial to smoke from Guram Gadang types or more potent smelling Arab cigarettes but never begrudged them their rooms to get a nicotine fix. NGO’s must have their talons well & truly into the Thai Government now, King Rama IX’s ashes would be overturning in his shrine…

52. Old School Conservative

Ha!
    Watching “Secrets of McDonalds” on SBS – we take a short break for an ad for Hungry Jacks.

53. Crossie

Tintarella di Luna
    #2940333, posted on February 21, 2019 at 8:38 pm

Isn’t that thing run by Malcolm’s son-in-law?

That why they’re a “Studies Centre” sheltered workshop.

UK ISIS Bride: “I had a good time”

I wouldn’t wager on the morons not letting her back in though.

Yep. Bangladesh have informed Her Majesty’s Foreign Effice that nice Ms Begum is not and never has been a Bangladeshi. So loss of Pommy citizenship means squat as the FO weenies will invoke the no-one-is-allowed-to-be-stateless thingie. Isn’t taqqiya so wonderfully convenient?

56. Crossie

Bruce of Newcastle
    #2940342, posted on February 21, 2019 at 8:52 pm
    UK ISIS Bride: “I had a good time”

I wouldn’t wager on the morons not letting her back in though.

Bangladeshis are correct, she was born in the U.K. The Brits did nothing to teach her their values. Come to think of it, the Brits are ashamed of their values and abandon even their own children to the depradations of the Muslim newcomers.

57. Cassie of Sydney

“Zatara
    #2940334, posted on February 21, 2019 at 8:41 pm
    UK ISIS Bride: “I had a good time””

She should be executed. That is the only just outcome.

58. MatrixTransform

PS minor correction : word “came” should have been claim.

7/10

59. Infidel Tiger

They love her deeply.

Policies and vanity aside, she is a brilliant local member.

She works that electorate harder than a teenage boy works his cock in the shower.

She is at the opening of everything and is highly visible. She also raises more funds than a call girl welcoming the US fleet at Freo.

Terrific local member. Shithouse minister.

I wouldn’t wager on the morons not letting her back in though.

I’d let her back in – provided she burned a copy of the Quran, in public, renounced Islam as a religion practiced only by the backward, and truly ignorant, and apologized fulsomely for all the harm that had been done in the name of Islam…

She’s not onto the angle grinder, yet?
    Could be a market for Arky.

Terri Butler is Richard Marles but with 300% more smug.

Have you seen her pudgy hubby?

I do scroll by certain posters so must have missed it.

Yep Rooster, it seems like you do.

I note in last few days you have came to have beaten up myself and Cohenite

64. Crossie

Cassie of Sydney
    #2940345, posted on February 21, 2019 at 9:02 pm
    “Zatara
    #2940334, posted on February 21, 2019 at 8:41 pm
    UK ISIS Bride: “I had a good time””

She should be executed. That is the only just outcome.

65. Armadillo

The Tower of London needs to be restored to its original purpose.

66. Crossie

And by the way, the ISIS bride was fine with beheadings so I’m also fine with whatever befalls her. Call me when she regrets something but then again that is a Christian thing so I’m not holding my breath.

OMG I just heard the Performing Stick Insect is leaving the nest of vipers.

The Ken Doll moves on to a different cocktail circuit?

The Tower of London needs to be restored to its original purpose.

They’d have the old chopping block, somewhere in store, wouldn’t they?

69. Zatara

Agree, except I’d have said the country SHE and her hubby tried to destroy (and plotted to do the same thing in Europe according to reports).

Why are ISIS members presumed to have a clean slate just because they have a vagina?

70. Armadillo

The public beheading, stonings, crucifications by IS were horrifying. What occurred in the torture chambers would have been unimaginable.

Infidel Tiger
    #2940347, posted on February 21, 2019 at 9:02 pm

They love her deeply.

Policies and vanity aside, she is a brilliant local member.

Terrific local member. Shithouse minister.

I don’t know if it’s true or not because you never know with Jezebel. She reckoned the way she ran the foreign ministry was shockingly chaotic and had no idea.

Abbott had to quietly move out of the treasury opposition role because she was absolutely terrible. She subsequently bit him. Terrible woman.

72. Myrddin Seren

UK ISIS Bride: “I had a good time”

Faced with a similar situation, now that the last ISIS stronghold in Syria is allegedly being escorted out to Al Qaeda bastions….

The Donald offers no comfort

I have instructed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and he fully agrees, not to allow Hoda Muthana back into the Country!

Who ?

Wife of slain Australian IS fighter ‘not a citizen’, won’t be allowed back to US

Uh oh……

73. Cassie of Sydney

“”I would just leave her to the mercies of the country that her husband tried to destroy.”

She should be handed over to Assad’s army…..they will deal with her.

74. Arky

Three tory remainers have left the largely remainer tories to join the seven labour remainers who left the largely remainer labour party.
    Makes a lot of sense.

75. Eyrie

JC, regarding landfill volume, I keep saying there is plenty of land to dig trenches between here and Port Hedland. I’m in Toowoomba.

76. Gab

LOL Just watched as Arky hammer an armadillo flat as a pancake.

77. Crossie

Paul Murray wants to know our favourite karaoke song.

This one’s for Julie Bishop and her soul sisters Julia Banks, Kelly O’Dwyer, Kerryn Phelps and Amanda Sharkie- Another One Bites The Dust, and another one, and another one …

78. Arky

I had a whole Armadillo series of stunts planned.
    Set fire to armadillo.
    Accidentally flush armadillo down toilet, Etc etc.
    But then the dude got all precious and emotional.
    I blame Tom’s generally surly early morning demeanor.

79. Eyrie

I saw 3 copies of Numbers’s book in the post office at Toowoomba East today. I’m not about to shell out $20 for it even though I agree that conscription is slavery and utterly immoral.
    There are people who like the soldiering stuff. A good friend is an Attack, sorry Armed Reconnaisance Helicopter pilot/instructor although as he gets older he seems to be becoming less enthusiastic.

80. Zatara

Muthana, who married two more jihadists after the death of Rahman and has a son with one of her husbands, had previously took to Twitter to urge attacks on fellow Americans.

Article 3, section 3, clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution specifies that the giving of aid and comfort to the enemy is an element in the crime of Treason. Aid and comfort may consist of substantial assistance or the mere attempt to provide some support; actual help or the success of the enterprise is not relevant.

18 U.S. Code § 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Hey Muthana, be very careful what you ask for. You just might get it.

81. Eyrie

The US has a simple solution to the ISIS fighters in the last stronghold. Ask the Sri Lankans. Artillery the fuck out of them and kill them all.

82. Crossie

Exactly. They are creating the next wave of ISIS warriors or home grown saboteurs.

Another One Bites The Dust, and another one, and another one …

Like a domino…

Eyrie
    #2940364, posted on February 21, 2019 at 9:24 pm

You kidding we’re so short of land in the country.

85. Cassie of Sydney

“Armadillo
    #2940359, posted on February 21, 2019 at 9:18 pm

None of these people, or those who supported them deserves to breath another breath.”

Yep, she offers zero remorse and I have a strong feeling that she not only witnessed but also willingly participated in barbaric acts of mutilation, brutality, aggression and murder. She has also admitted that the sight of severed heads rolling about didn’t particularly perturb her. She would have witnessed Yazidi and Christian girls raped and sold in slave markets…her husband may well have had a sexual slave in the house, she would have witnessed Yazidi and Christian men and boys beheaded…perhaps that’s why the heads rolling about in the bucket didn’t distress her, she would have witnessed Christian, Shia and Alawite places of worship vandalised and burnt to the ground and I could go on an on.

She deserves a bullet in the back of her head. It’s just a pity that the Russians or Assad’s army didn’t capture her…….because they would know what to do with her.

86. Armadillo

Listening to some of those UK talkback shows, its worrying. It’s almost as if “Alternative Points of View” are imperative. Just to be balanced.

Listen dickheads. Giving equal airtime to people who support those who want to destroy your civilisation isn’t “fair and balanced”, it’s just fucking stupid.

And they wonder why kids get radicalised?

It’s true on many levels, and on many subjects.

87. Crossie

I remember her being bad at everything except knifing her leader.

Derryn Hunch’s justice party are circulating a petition, calling for the end of the live trade. It features a lamb, in front of a pile of what is being passed of as sheep shyt, piled everywhere….Silly bastards have fallen for fake footage. You don’t send ewes for the live trade, let alone ewes in lamb, or with lambs at foot, and any sheep farmer can tell you what wet and crumbling stock food pellets look like…which should be the crews job to clean up…morons…

89. Crossie

Arky
    #2940363, posted on February 21, 2019 at 9:21 pm
    Makes a lot of sense.

The great realignment? It was hard to work out who was who but this makes it easier.

Once again the West displays it’s weakness with these isis scrags; you don’t tolerate the intolerant.

Pauline Hanson and Fraser Anning need to get onto this.

i

ncoherent rambler
    #2940231, posted on February 21, 2019 at 6:49 pm

Coal is Australia’s biggest export earner and the Australian dollar tumbled on the news

Good plan. Make the continent cheaper to buy.

Have I missed something? The Aussie “tumbled” all of 60 pips in the past few hours.

92. Crossie

Eyrie
    #2940372, posted on February 21, 2019 at 9:31 pm

And then most of the Tamils ended up here. Winning, not.

Pauline Hanson and Fraser Anning need to get onto this.

It’s against a long time convention that you don’t make a person stateless, Cronkite, you big clown.

94. Armadillo

LOL Just watched as Arky hammer an armadillo flat as a pancake.

FREE Linky please Gab. I unsubscribed, sensing that this might happen.

I refuse to pay to watch my own demise.

95. Armadillo

Even ISIS upload this shit for FREE. Arky needs to improve his promotional skills.

96. Crossie

And then most of the Tamils ended up here. Winning, not.

OK, that is not their fault, they will simply go where they can. At fault are our bleeding heart politicians that a small sliver of voters get into parliament so they can feel virtuous while the whole country pays the bill.

97. amortiser

Armadillo
    #2940296, posted on February 21, 2019 at 8:02 pm
    amortiser
    #2940257, posted on February 21, 2019 at 7:34 pm

Which Hanna trial, Amort?

Hanna, the former State Secretary of the CFMEU in Queessland, is on trial for rape which allegedly took place in 2017. In December 2018 he was found guilty of destroying documents sopoened by the Heydon Royal Commission into the Construction industry and sentenced to a good behaviour bond.

If he is found guilty of this charge I don’t think he will get a good behaviour bond.

It’s against a long time convention that you don’t make a person stateless,

You dickhead head prefect; there are no states in islam; muslims are never stateless except in non-muslim nations which are haram. The irony is you open borders spiv is that muslims in a muslim country are where muslims are meant to be because muslim areas are halal.

This as I say goes to the idiocy of the West and the spivs, lefties, do-gooders and other assorted fuckwits. They have no fucking idea about islam. Islam does not regard the West as its home but an area to be converted to halal.

God you’re an idiot.

99. Crossie

Aw, isn’t that nice? Nicholas Reece being flanked by smiling John Howard and Julia Gillard.

How is it that no conservative ever gets a chance for a photo with John Howard but two socialists, no problem?

Cronkite

If the ISIS scrag has an Australian passport/Australian passport she can’t be made stateless. This is a pretty old international convention, you fat mouthed ladyboy.

Sure, that’s credible, Cronkite. I’m opposed to making someone stateless and that makes me automatically an ISIS supporter and muslim lover…. a secret muslim even.

Tell you what, I’d make you stateless for showing up on a float at the Mardi Gras as you claim, you big ladyboy.

By the way, which party is Fraser Anning a member of this month?

101. Crossie

You are right because lefties don’t read and don’t need to read because the media will tell them what to think.

Why JC?
    There are several places with no state, they can go there.
    Yemen & Somalia being two.
    The Royal Australian Navy has landing craft and sufficient firepower to offload non-citizens to those state-free places. If need be they can always use orange lifeboats, or my own Exile Pods™.

Excuse the language here, Tal. I’m currently dealing with Cronkite and would like to make him stateless for showing up at the Sydney Mardi Gras on a float. He’s a Ladyboy.

104. Crossie

Yes, it does. Eventually you have to pick a side.

105. Armadillo

Hanna, the former State Secretary of the CFMEU in Queessland

Oh, that one. Plenty of those mob about with deep links to politics, business and the church.

106. Tal

I’m doing great Joe me darlin and you?

107. Hay Stockard

Mater,
    Rather a silly thing to say.
    If a CO does something out,of,order and gets caught out it is a career blocker.
    Why bother to get a couple of unmotivated Nashos?
    Numbers Bob stuck his hand up.
    He couldn’t even tell incoming from an M16.
    What,a,totally absolutely passenger.
    I hope he didn’t get too many of his mates killed.
    Now he is around 70 he will get a service pension if DVA know he exists.
    I’m,pretty positive they do.
    I have no high opinion of him.
    One tour and he defines himself with it.

108. Arky

UK ISIS Bride: “I had a good time””

On my father’s side I am a descendant of a bloke who led a two year rebellion against the Norman conquest, and my Mum was a native pom too.
    But this sack of shit is entitled to U.K. citizenship, and I am not.

Shut the fuck up head prefect you open borders goon.

I wouldn’t put anything past you. Furthermore, muslims hate ladyboys and the Mardi Gras.

110. Mater

It’s against a long time convention that you don’t make a person stateless

It is, but how rediculous.
    We can (and did) kill them, but are prohibited from taking away their passport.

I don’t think the convention was drafted with this in mind. Much like a lot of aging international conventions, modern scenarios were simply not envisaged.

Bruce

We’re a signatory to the UN convention on Human rights. This isn’t the UN of the last 4 decades. It came out of the UN just after the war when the place had a semblance of honesty and decency. I’m not sure if the current bastards have “updated” the convention. The Un-updated one was/is pretty decent.

A high court decision from a few years ago precludes the government from breaking conventions without opting out of agreements entirely.

As distasteful as it is, in terms of given the ISIS scragg a home, I believe it would be better in the long run abiding by this international rule. You never know if the left would try to make the right stateless for instance.

112. Armadillo

There aren’t any conservatives left. At least none that are face recognisable to the general public.

113. Zatara

Not all that old really.

1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 15

– Everyone has the right to a nationality.
    – No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.

And it doesn’t say what some think it says. Go to war against your country for instance and you are out on your ass.

Shut the fuck up head prefect you open borders goon.

I’m not and this is why morons like you have wrecked this blog. It’s all delusions and hallucinations.

Good point, which is why I’d send you to ISIS with a letter explaining your Mardi Gras peculiarities.

115. urb

Crossie
    #2940399, posted on February 21, 2019 at 9:56 pm

nah, its called hedging your bets.

116. Myrddin Seren

Will Rep. Ilhan Omar and fellow Dems go in to outrage mode for Hoda Muthana ?

117. Crossie

But this sack of shit is entitled to U.K. citizenship, and I am not.

Arky, are you sure you want to be a citizen of the current UK? This is no longer the land of yore. It’s a country that is trying to erase Churchill out of its history.

The whole of Western Europe is heading that way if not already there. I am finally in a position to visit Paris but I realise that it’s already too late so we are going to Budapest instead.

118. Mater

Let’s be clear what that means.
    We have Australian military personnel targeting and killing Australian citizens, as enemy combatants.
    Does that make it a civil war?
    See how dumb this is?

119. Tal

Oh Jesus here I am 2 seconds back on The Cat and I’m cleaning the war room

120. Hay Stockard

Army,
    On both my parents sides I’m,related to people that quoncered England in 1066.
    I’m sure if I looked back there would be people that dispossessed their ancestors.
    I am sorry that you can’t get mationalised as a,Pom.
    You tedious twat.

121. Armadillo

I’m assuming that went well?

Proof prositive that genes are an indicator of future success in subsequent generations.

122. Arky

Can neither spell nor follow an argument.
    You fool.

123. urb

Mater
    #2940414, posted on February 21, 2019 at 10:07 pm

only if its a nationally local event.

124. Arky

Can neither sp-ell nor follow an argument.
    You fool.

Mater

That’s a good point. However the sin is letting people in here with the right to citizenship and not thinking about the true consequences down the road.

It means we should really be careful who we let in because that bum bite could hurt at some future time.

The convention – particularly the one about making people stateless is there because of the German/European treatment of the J*ws.

I don’t agree. If you go to war against the country then that’s a crime of treason and you should be either executed or sent to jail for the rest of your life in your country.

Mater

It means we should really be careful who we let in because that bumbite could hurt at some future time.

The convention – particularly the one about making people stateless is there because of the German/European treatment of the J*#$%ws.

127. Arky

I’m assuming that went well?

Very well.
    Ended up as one of William’s lieutenants.

128. Crossie

It’s against a long time convention that you don’t make a person stateless

A quarter of a century ago I worked with a woman who insisted she was a citizen of the world. I was too polite to point out that the only reason she could do so is because she is Australian and her husband is British and if they ever got into trouble overseas all they need do is contact one of those embassies or High Commissions.

JC – The Roman Empire and indeed most Greek states back then, exiled people who might otherwise’ve been for the headsman. Exile was a humane alternative to something worse. Sometimes it was for quite a short time, other times it was for life. Indeed Australia was established by people who were exiles, if not in name.

We should reinstate exile as a humane alternative to Hellfire missiles, which are so expensive.

But this sack of shit is entitled to U.K. citizenship, and I am not.

We’re talking about the UK scragg. It would also apply to the UK. I’d find it hard to believe the UK would flout the convention.

I’m not and this is why morons like you have wrecked this blog.

You’d like to make me blogless wouldn’t you head prefect; you hypocrite.

The 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the various UN treaties such as the Convention relating to the Status of Stateless Persons do not deal with what islam is. As I said islam regards the world as divided between haram and halal. Western nations are haram. Denying a muslim citizenship of a haram area is not depriving them of anything.

132. Crossie

Did I mention already how much I despise the Citizens of the World? These are people who despise their countries knowing full well that if they get into trouble abroad every effort will be made by representatives of their home countries to help them.

Bruce

Do you want to scrap the UN convention on Human rights? That’s what we or the UK would have to do… Certainly we would, I’m not sure how the UK high court would decide, but most likely the decision would be very similar to Australia. The government can’t flout a signed convention. It can leave of course.

134. urb

Armadillo
    #2940417, posted on February 21, 2019 at 10:11 pm

I’m assuming that went well?

you prositive about this?

135. Mater

JC,
    I’ll go to the ridiculous to make a point.

Were our military members enacting capital punishment?
    Or were they operating under Defence Aid to the Civil Power (DACP) to assist the police handle a Terrorist situation?

If we deliberately targeted Australian citizens (with the military) without declaring them an enemy of state, surely it’s legally problematic?
    They should have been disowned immediately we become aware of their intent.

You’d like to make me blogless wouldn’t you head prefect; you hypocrite.

In a heart beat. But feel warm and fuzzy because you wouldn’t be the only one receiving a “cullinary” award, you dishonest troll.

You really think your pathetic argument would pass muster with the High Court? Furthermore, what would stop a future PM Clementine Ford expelling all Cat commenters on similar arguments? STFU, you moron. Stick to land transfers.

137. Arky

After 32 generations the genetic component is almost nil.
    The anecdote was merely to illustrate that around the world there are millions of people with deep roots in the UK, even very recent ones, mothers born there, who cannot claim UK citizenship.
    The international conventions on citizenship are shit.

Do you want to scrap the UN convention on Human rights?

The UNHRC which is controlled by some of the most appalling human rights abusers in the world? Or the UNCHR which it is based on?

JC, surely you can tell when the lunatics have taken over the asylum? Trump hopefully will defund the UN of US contributions, if not boot them out of their prime real estate in NYC.

I do not believe in human rights. I am a Christian. I believe in human obligations.

They should have been disowned immediately we become aware of their intent.

They can be disowned either through execution or lifetime stretches in jail.

140. Crossie

Bruce of Newcastle
    #2940429, posted on February 21, 2019 at 10:15 pm

We might not be able to do it but our descendants who play the World of Warcraft and such games will work it out.

I’ve seen what these kids play and it’s not a Game of Tolerance.

141. Snoopy

Nah, just bring back the concept of outlaw. No Hellfire missile required then.

The various conventions about human rights need to be redressed given islam. This is a crucial issue, determining what obligations accrue to citizenship. In the current leftie swamp of no consequences and victimhood islam is running amuck because it is the foremost victim in the world and exempt from consequences except in isis like situations which fall into the false dichotomy of moderate and non-moderate muslim, a non-existent distinction.

The context is this: the West is at war with islam. Currently we are only debating the situation of when a muslim actively manifests their hostility towards the West by joining a terrorist group. Is that adequate given the ideological imperative of islam against Western values. Some nations, ie Hungary, are already treating islam itself as unsuitable for citizenship rights regardless of whether violence has been committed.

143. Arky

However, Normans and all their snobby descendants remain filthy, low down shits.

144. Snoopy

The concept of outlaw is libertarianism in practice.

145. Crossie

I’ve seen what these kids play and it’s not a Game of Tolerance.

What’s even more heartening is that a colleague who is a vegan socialist has a son who is totally into the war games.

You don’t believe in natural rights, which are essentially granted by God and cannot be removed from you by another human being? Really?

Bruce, I’m talking about the convention itself. The paper we signed in the late 40’s which was a wonderful document. I’m not talking about the UN panel which would be better served by having the bar characters in a star wars movie sitting on the panel.

147. Myrddin Seren

Kamala’s first 24 hours: $1.5 million
    Klobuchar’s first 48 hours $1 million
    Warren’s first 24 hours: $300K

Bernie’s first 12 hours: $3.3 million

💲SIX MILLION💲has been raised by Bernie Sanders since yesterday by individual donors.

Proving once again that age and Leninism will beat – well, it is kind of hard to say what Bernie is beating in this circus. But Marx, Lenin and Bernie for the win !

148. zyconoclast

who did it first?

Malcolm Turnbull is hypersensitive about a widely circulated rumour that he once strangled an ex-girlfriend’s cat (and, for good measure, dumped the carcass on her doorstep).

Which is eggactly my point, you mardi gras performer. Don’t let them in because the contortions we need to go though are impossible to deal with such as your lame suggestion that we legally recognize Islam at war with the West. That’s simply not going to happen. Not even Hungary will go that far. So the first step is not to let them him. Moreover, messing around with the convention reduces our protections.

150. Crossie

Not that long ago states had the right to determine whom they will allow within their borders and whom they will not. It is the definition of sovereignty. UN and signing any of their treaties has destroyed those rights. We are already double subject entities, first to the Queen and then to the UN.

Moreover, messing around with the convention reduces our protections.

Piss off; our protections are in our Constitution and Judicial principles. The UN treaties are destroying Western democracy.

152. Steve trickler

For all the young Antifa types, lurking in the background at the CAT. Check this out.

Vin did a good job.

The UN treaties are destroying Western democracy.

Really. This one is, is it?

Article 1.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
    Article 2.

Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
    Article 3.

Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
    Article 4.

No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
    Article 5.

No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
    Article 6.

Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
    Article 7.

All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
    Article 8.

Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
    Article 9.

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
    Article 10.

Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
    Article 11.

(1) Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
    (2) No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.
    Article 12.

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
    Article 13.

(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
    (2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
    Article 14.

(1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
    (2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
    Article 15.

(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
    (2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
    Article 16.

(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
    (2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
    (3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
    Article 17.

(1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
    (2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.
    Article 18.

Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
    Article 19.

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
    Article 20.

(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
    (2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.
    Article 21.

(1) Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
    (2) Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country.
    (3) The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.
    Article 22.

Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national effort and international co-operation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.
    Article 23.

(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
    (2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
    (3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
    (4) Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
    Article 24.

Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.
    Article 25.

(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
    (2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
    Article 26.

(1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
    (2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
    (3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
    Article 27.

(1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
    (2) Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
    Article 28.

Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.
    Article 29.

(1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
    (2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
    (3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
    Article 30.

Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.

154. Hay Stockard

Army,
    I’ve had roots in a number of countries.
    What is your point you auto sending crashing bore?

155. Seems JC is trying to avoid the question I posed about his comment at 6:32 regarding somebody explaining something and them calling me a dishonest worm.

So I will just add that to the long list of him just making stuff up.

The funny one was his coming on all strong a couple of nights ago trying to refute something I said he had written. He said I should produce hard evidence. Then 6 minutes later he remembers what I am referring to but replies by twisting it to say his comments were not aimed at a forum member here. An out and out lie. They were specifically addressed to a forum member he addressed by forum name. Then says he did it knowing the person he was commenting on was not the one from the Q&A show.

Some may not remember how our current stoush started. I made a simple comment about the amount of Vietnam stuff being discussed. JC then comes in and says I am joining in a “pile on”.

My point about his comment aimed towards a forum member here is that he did it as part of a pile on.

156. Crossie

JC
    #2940448, posted on February 21, 2019 at 10:28 pm

I don’t remember a commandment called Thou Shall Not Have Borders, do you? Even Jesus was in Egypt only for a few years,

157. Hay Stockard

Arky of course. Damm autocorrects.

158. Crossie

cohenite
    #2940454, posted on February 21, 2019 at 10:36 pm
    Moreover, messing around with the convention reduces our protections.

Agree totally.

What protections are in our constitution other than redress for compulsory acquisition I think. Voting isn’t a right. It’s an obligation. What else?

160. Arky

UN rights documents are deliberately written to undermine western democracies and let the worse regimes do whatever the hell they want.
    These documents interact with our democratic institutions, by design, to make it impossible to maintain our freedoms.
    Read carefully the UN document on the right to free speech. It does everything but protect actual free speech.

Fuck off Rooster, you fucking whiner. Either participate in the discussion without rhetorical questions, or fuck off. You little faggard.

There’s nothing in the 1948 convention to suggest otherwise. I’m not talking about anything else. The right for a state not to make a person stateless is a decent one.

Arky, this doesn’t.

164. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

the only valid response to islam is mass deportation

165. Crossie

The right for a state not to make a person stateless is a decent one.

How so? If you asked the person concerned whether they would rather get a death sentence or be banished I would bet everything I own they would choose banishment or exile over death.

This wonderful

Chloe Barber averaged more than 90 per cent in each of her Year 12 subjects after a difficult start to her final two years of high school.

The teenager, from Bunbury, south of Perth, hit her stride after switching from traditional tertiary entrance subjects to vocational courses.

She scored all high distinctions while completing two TAFE courses, working three jobs and volunteering at her local Aboriginal medical service and as an aide for people with multiple sclerosis.

Now Ms Barber wants to join record numbers of indigenous medical students across Australia via a bridging course at the University of Western Australia.

Another indig young girl potentially making it to medical school.

H/T the Australian.

JC – Please point out in the Bible where humans have rights before the One Supreme God, who we rejected. Take your time.

Like in Crane’s courtroom?

169. Arky

JC:

And yet the UK police are arresting people for “hate speech” on Twitter, and convicting people for training their pugs to “seig heil”.

170. Crossie

The right for a state not to make a person stateless is a decent one.

No, it isn’t. Traitors must be dealt with in the most horrific terms, death or banishment and exile or banishment is more humane than death.

171. zyconoclast

Homeless Toronto men not offered hotel rooms like illegal border crossers
    Refugee claimants are staying in four hotels and an undisclosed number of motels for upwards of six months

Rudd/Gillard had illegals in motel rooms all over the country

Labor’s $2.5m hotel bill to house asylum seekers

A HOTEL bill of almost $2.5 million a month is being racked up by the Federal Government to house some 500 asylum seekers outside detention centres as it struggles to find a solution to the record number of boat arrivals.

The Department of Immigration has admitted paying $60,000 a night in November last year to house up to 188 people, mainly families, a total bill of almost $800,000, for a fortnight’s accommodation at Darwin’s Airport Lodge.

The figures reveal that, based on the leases the Government had in place at the end of 2010, the average cost across motels, hotels and guest houses around the country was $2.36 million a month.

The revelation comes as Amnesty International accused the Federal Government of backsliding fast on its promise of a humane approach to refugees.

172. Zatara

The Human Rights Convention doesn’t say citizenship can’t be revoked. It says that citizenship cannot be arbitrarily revoked. Why is that word invisible?

That’s certainly true, but it’s at the option of the country, not the treasonous one.

It’s not what I was saying. Natural rights accrue to you living in the human world.

Yep!

175. Arky

See. It’s shit:

Article 26.

176. struth

Discussion up thread about soldiers supporting each other.
    This is a unique and powerful phenomenon, and Australians do it better than just about anyone else.
    Back in July 16 1991, an ex-member of my rifle section was shot dead in a police siege in Tasmania.
    I remember letters and conversations after the shock of the event.
    Mostly, they were along the lines that if any one of us had known what was brewing, we could have prevented it. I continue to believe that, especially after reading the findings of an enquiry showing a police cover up.
    Recent structures (Mates4mates) are based on this understanding of these lifelong bonds. Funny thing is, the pseudo macho crap occasionally displayed on this blog has nothing to do with it. You can be assured that the angriest and noisiest exhibitionist are those who most often need help, and are entirely incapable of offering it.

After the event letters were written?

We were talking about Aussies supporting each other in Hellfire pass, not taking a few spuds off you to help with the peeling.

Seeing I am one of the ones that can’t tolerate shit like you, let it be known that if you want to make these sort of statements, chump, I would love to have a crack at you.
    You might actually be in Qld, so not too much of a drive for me.
    Just name it, sunshine.
    Please.

Televised footage of traitors being drawn, hanged and quartered should do better then MKR, or Married At First Sight, certainly.

178. Crossie

The more apt metaphor in the case of the ISIS bride is a viper in one’s bosom.

179. Arky

Once you make something universal or compulsory you immediately devalue it.
    Including “rights”.
    If I have earned the right to be educated by, for example, passing an entrance exam, that is valued.
    But if I have to go to a school full of every other idiot, that is worthless.

180. urb

roll up, roll up! hedge your bets on the cat!

I wouldn’t say we ignore these ISIS animals either. If there’s ever an opportunity we bring them back here by force, try them and send them to jail for life in maxi jails.

182. Arky

The UN human rights document actually mandates that we will indoctrinate children to:

further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.

183. Crossie

Weren’t the hotels rated five stars as per the UN requirement?

184. Arky

and send them to jail for life in maxi jails.

Where they indoctrinate other prisoners.

Arky

One silly article doesn’t make it shit.

186. Arky

Education shall be directed to…further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.

Take out the waffle in the middle of the sentence and it is even worse.

Start with the separation of powers you nong.

As for the UN’s convention of human rights think Human Rights Commission and you’ll get the idea of how arbitary rights inevitably impinge on other rights.

This is how undemocratic ideologies like islam and communism flourish in the West: they usurp rights to diminish other rights.

This is elementary FFS.

188. urb

ermagerd

189. Crossie

There are no natural rights, nature is red in tooth and claw. The only rights we claim are the ones God gave us in his covenant with Moses or the ones we agreed upon via legislation.

190. mh

Anthony Guglielmi
    Anthony Guglielmi
    @AJGuglielmi
    Press Briefing: Jussie Smollet is under arrest and in custody of detectives. At 9am at #ChicagoPolice Headquarters, Supt Eddie Johnson, Commander of Area Central Detectives Edward Wodnicki will brief reporters on the investigation prior to the defendants appearance in court.

191. Arky

Oh, I have only started on it JC.
    I wrote about the free speech part on here three years ago.
    It does not do what a cursory reading leads you to believe it does.
    We went over this in regards to the University lads hauled in front of that human rights commission.

192. Crossie

urb
    #2940494, posted on February 21, 2019 at 11:09 pm

Why would we do that when it far cheaper and just to leave them there?

193. zyconoclast

RAF Engineer becomes most senior woman to have ever served in Britain’s armed forces

The RAF has appointed its first ever female three-star officer, the most senior woman to have ever served in the British Armed Forces.

Sue Gray, a Royal Air Force engineer, has been promoted to the rank of Air Marshal.

She will shortly take up the role of Director General of the Defence Safety Authority, responsible for the Defence regulation of Health, Safety and Environmental Protection. The role means she will lead on accident investigation and regulation of safety policy.

194. Zatara

That’s a judgement call, and still the country’s option, not the terrorist’s. If you don’t manage to convict you have just returned and released a known terrorist into the country. Keeping in mind the weak-kneed, left-leaning judiciary and the government by feelz types it might well be better to just give them the boot permanently.

Especially if it’s just a poor young wifey who lost 4 jihadi husbands and now has a litter of cute little terrorist brats to tug on the heartstrings of the incredibly ignorant and gullible public.

195. BrettW

JC still has not responded to my questions about his second para below. Details JC, details.

The ethnic slurs bit is the third time he has raised this and quite honestly I have missed those in the past. Somebody mentioned Italian Stallion had been used. Oh, the horror ! It is so irrelevant that he mentioned it in replies to myself and Lizzie and again below. Just his way of distracting.

He calls my posts “bullshit narratives” and then his final para shows he is losing it. Perhaps he could care to point out which part of what I have said is bullshit. Would that be the post he asked for hard evidence of and then 6 minutes later remembered (albeit with a false twist) ?.

JC
    #2940212, posted on February 21, 2019 at 6:32 pm
    Explained, Rooster?

I don’t need to explain anything, as the person in question has already explained that you’re dishonest worm. Admittedly , he didn’t call you a worm though, but that’s what you are.

This is second occasion where other commenters have intervened to tell my bitches to stop lying.

I note in last few days you have came (should have read as claim) to have beaten up myself and Cohenite. Would that be the Italian meaning as used by Italian Generals in North Africa WW2. You know like ” I have a beaten a up a your Army and hereby surrender my a 200,00o soldiers”.

Call me anything you want, you little farggard. The point I was making that you missed was that I’m often receiving ethnic slurs and such, but unlike you I really don’t care. I don’t go into hysterical fits trying for three days, you hysterical teenage girl.

Seeing we’re now creating these bullshit narratives here’s one for you now.

I think I recall that a while ago, the Rooster told us he bought a Japanese sex doll for sexual gratification. I’m not positive, but I believe that’s what he said. I think he also told us her name is Emily and go to the movies together.

196. Hay Stockard

Arky,
    What happened to your flounce?
    Couldn’t even get that right.
    Lift your game you boring as batshit blathering bliovator..
    Get off the auto send.

Crossie

The “natural rights”, or more precisely the inalienable rights the founders of the US in their Declaration of Independence expressed as such:
    “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”

The guys who wrote this didn’t know what they were talking about then.

In Congress, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

Here’s the problem.. The minute people argue that rights aren’t natural and or unalienable then everything is up for gaming. There are no limits to what government can do.

198. Nelson Kidd-Players

OSC @ 8:22: It did get reverted after some 2½ hours. I changed ‘forgot’ to ‘neglected’ – let’s see if that sticks. 🙂

199. Arky

Brett.
    Why don’t you try to pick up and comment on a topic in the thread instead of rehashing the JC stuff again?

Start with the separation of powers you nong.

The separation of powers is the division of government you blockhead. How the fuck does the division of powers between various branches of the government directly confer rights? Cronkite, you really should be sent to ISIS as a apostate.

201. Arky

Hay Stockard
    #2940502, posted on February 21, 2019 at 11:19 pm

You have made two comments tonight.
    Both about me.
    I am not that interesting.
    Pick up on the conversation and contribute.

202. Snoopy

Tim Anderson
    @skifvr
    Replying to
    @AJGuglielmi
    Where is CNN??? With their instincts, thought they would have live coverage of this arrest.
    10:11 PM · Feb 21, 2019 · Twitter Web App

LOL

203. urb

like sands through the hourglass

204. urb

Arky
    #2940505, posted on February 21, 2019 at 11:20 pm

why dont you mind your own business?

Really stupid head prefect. Parliament is elected, a right; it’s legislative powers which may impact on citizens is subject to Judicial review, which protects rights. Checks and balances. This thread needs a check and balance for you.

206. Arky

urb
    #2940512, posted on February 21, 2019 at 11:26 pm

Because it’s an open forum.

Cronkite, the separation of powers is an attempt to check and balance various branches are they all work to fuck us over. It’s about the operational structure of governance… how the state functionally operates. In other words.. as an example… there is a limit on the judiciary running bring able to run any branch of the executive. This offers no direct protection to the citizens. It may indirectly, but that was never the purpose.

Can I revoke your law license?

whoops
    ….there is a limit on the judiciary being able to run any branch of the executive.

209. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

Wot a disgusting outfit that ‘fashionista’ was wearing. Not only was that leotard far too gynaecological in front view, it commits the even worse sin of being baggy in rear view around the bum area. Looks like toilet paper stuck in there. And wearing a ‘nude’ ones-ie and calling that daring? They all do that in Shen Yun, which is a very sedate show. Didya see too the silly little transparent skirt? Gives the effect of a wrapped meat pak in the supermarket aisle.

I’m off to bed. Good to see you here again, Tal. Turn the lights off at midnight.
    As you can see, these guys need some sleep and Calli’s industrial cleaner is kaput again.

Hey, Tal!
    Lovely to hear from you.
    How are you doing?
    🙂

211. Hay Stockard

Arky,
    The only contribution you make is sending people to sleep and begging for their money.
    As I said it is,a,shame your flounce didn’t last you whinging big girls blouse.
    Stop the permasend. This whole site isn’t about you knucklehead.

Actor Jussie Smollett arrested in Chicago

By Agencies
    Associated Press
    7 minutes ago February 21, 2019

Actor Jussie Smollett has been arrested after he was charged with lying to police when he claimed he was attacked and beaten by two masked men shouting racist and homophobic slurs.

Smollett, a 36-year-old black, openly gay actor on the hip-hop TV drama Empire, ignited a firestorm on social media by telling police on January 29 that two apparent supporters of US President Donald Trump had struck him, put a noose around his neck and poured bleach over him.

Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said on Twitter on Thursday that Smollett was under arrest and in the custody of detectives.

The Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office approved felony criminal charges against Smollett for disorderly conduct and filing a false police report, Guglielmi said on Wednesday on Twitter.

Superintendent Eddie Johnson will hold a morning news conference and Smollett is expected to appear in court later on Thursday.

The 36-year-old actor was charged on Wednesday.

The charges could bring up to three years in prison. It could also force the actor to pay for the cost of the investigation into his report.

Breaking, from the Oz.

213. Hay Stockard

Arky,
    And stop telling people what to do.
    You as bad as numbers.
    Totalitarian bossy boots, the pair of you.
    And beggars.

214. Arky

Four comments about me.
    What a bore you are.
    Find someone else to obsess about.

Cops will be along, after midnight. They’ll close the joint down, arrest any of the usual suspects, and throw them in the jug overnight. They’ll be bailed in the morning.

Anthony Guglielmi
    Anthony Guglielmi
    @AJGuglielmi

Golly gee, that’s awkward

217. BrettW

Arky,
    I do. You will note earlier in the day I commented on the Smollet case and had done so a couple of days ago (Ie. subway sandwich was the give away sign). Naturally today JC had something snarkey to say in response. I have also recently commented on the Hanna case. 2/3 nights ago made a post about Nashos trying to get a medal for service they did not complete (it was not directly related to the whole Numbers / Vietnam ongoing saga). Certain subjects interest me more than others. Economics definitely not one !.

Incidentally Numbers and most of the responses to him I dont bother to read as just an exercise in futility. I certainly dont agree with his thinking on most matters but see no point in responding or even reading it. If people choose to go back and forth with him good luck to them.

My point in rehashing JC stuff is to point out what a hypocrite and liar he is. As I said I made a minor point about the Vietnam stuff 3 days ago and he says I am joining a pile on (but none of the many others having a direct go at Numbers were ?). I choose to engage with him as I think he is a bully and obnoxious. My rehashing is designed to show him up. If people dont like it they can always scroll by.

Arky
    #2940505, posted on February 21, 2019 at 11:20 pm
    Brett.

In case anyone’s interested how the Rooster is lying about me.

The rooster attempting to somehow pin the word I’ve used to describe him (fargard) with a question I asked numbers nuts in 2012. That somehow it means I criticized numbers nuts child too in a fargardly way. I don’t even know if he has any kids.

That’s what the putrid canute is trying to do.

Here’s the comment, back in 2012.

JC
    #622625, posted on October 31, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Numbers

Honest question.

Are you the whiny fucker that keeps bobbing up with his similarly whiny looking kid on various ABC programs announcing he’s a Vietnam Vet and wants his son to be able to marry another bloke?

That’s it. That’s what he’s been hysterically pointing to for the past 4 or 5 days of fargardly hysteria. The Rooster gotcha.

Emily should leave him.

Arky, I’m not kidding, the Rooster has been hashing this out with himself for the past 4 or so days. It’s far from normal behavior – even for a fagard. This is bordering on certifiable.

220. Arky

Arky,
    I do

I know you do Brett.

He is certainly an interesting case.
    At least he has the courage to put himself out there.

221. bespoke

It seem every organization from a knitting circle to the UN ends up loosing its way. The only solution would be to disband them a start again with the basics.

222. Steve trickler

Eye contact. It has its moments.

Across the room or across the street.

bespoke
    #2940534, posted on February 22, 2019 at 12:19 am

But I think, certainly on the west’s side of the Iron Curtain, the UN at the time (1948) was generally a force for good.

He is certainly an interesting case.
    At least he has the courage to put himself out there.

Part of the problem Numbers Bob has, is that it would seem to be not unknown for National Servicemen to “put their hands up” to go overseas, for whatever reason – peer pressure, loyalty to your mates, the war service housing loan – only to claim that you were given no choice about serving there, when the tide of popular opinion began turning against Australian involvement, there.

225. Arky

Could be right ZK2A.
    But it could also be something he did unconsciously, or even be true or in part true.
    Either way, he has put more on the line for the country than 99% of people, including me.
    Doesn’t make the socialist boilerplate any more palatable though.
    Strange situation. One of the few of us to actively participate in the fight against communism, but a bit of a commie.

226. twostix

Jeezuz fucking christ.

Anyone on the right still shilling for big business, particularly banks, needs to be shot.

Nationalise them, tax them, crush the bugman hives!.

227. bespoke

JC

Sure it was but that was then and like the EU has well beyond its original mandate. These problems have been festering for a long time.

You know what scares the shit out of me and has actually woken me up in almost a cold sweat. Most of my assets are in US dollars and the US election is less than two years away. I year and 8 months in fact. That’s not very long.

A lot of people here think Trump will win, but I’m not so sure and the downside if he doesn’t win is staring potentially at a communist president and Congress. The risk is fucking very big.

One man and two senate seats away from a Bolivarian revolution.

Calm down JC.
    The Orange God will win.

230. Arky

Where can you put it?
    Australian shares must take a beating if Shorten does the franking thing?
    The European Union might lose the UK and then a slew of others.

Also where to go with the assets. Swiss assets and Swiss francs? The place is tiny with only a few decent large stocks. Maybe accelerate hedging the position into Swiss francs.

In other words selling US Dollars for Swiss Francs while holding US stocks and hope for a Hail Mary pass.

There’s nothing in Australia, if the R*pist party win government and that’s almost not even an if.

There’s nothing in Australia, if the R#$%^&*pists party win government and that’s almost not even an if.

Overdoses near Richmond North safe injecting room on rise but centre makes impact
    Genevieve Alison, Exclusive, Herald Sun
    February 21, 2019 10:00pm

Paramedics have been called to 152 drug overdoses in North Richmond since the state’s first safe-injecting room opened in July last year — more than five cases a week.

Figures exclusively ­obtained by the Herald Sun through Freedom of Information reveal a steady ­increase in the number of overdoses in the drug hotspot between Bridge Rd and Johnston St in Richmond.

In 2016, there were 199 overdose incidents responded to by paramedics — that rose to 281 in 2018.

But many locals told the Herald Sun the situation has been worse than ever, with daylight drug dealing, public injecting and aggressive ­behaviour from those who had used the centre.

234. BrettW

JC (and anybody interested !)
    Here is the exchange below with you quoting what I had asked you. The thread involved was nothing to do with Q&A and it actually concerned an Honour Guard in USA. Whether you discussed it in another thread previously I have no idea. Numbers made a comment about Marines or something in Vietnam and two forum members (no longer active) then got stuck into him over various things he said. You were the third one in and after he did did not pay much attention to you you had a second go with the question you quoted above. Yet you now say you asked the question knowing Numbers was not the Vietnam vet on Q&A. Why ask the question other than as part of you entering the “pile on”. Quite rightly he ignored you.

Again I point out you called a Vietnam veteran, whoever he was, a “whiney fuck” for supporting his own son. I guess he and his “similarly whiny looking kid” just dont live up to your macho standards. Good on the Vet for supporting his son. I guess you would not support your own kid in similar circumstances.

JC
    #2938700, posted on February 19, 2019 at 11:04 pm
    OMG, The rooster’s back.

Rooster, look it obviously upsets you being called a faggot., so let’s both decide what you prefer. Personally I don’t believe Rooster is enough. Unfortunately Ladboy is already taken by cronkers. How about Faggard and fagardly?

Frankly I’m not going to get into another boring discourse with you except to ask one thing.

What forum member was this, you dishonest Fagard?

(this below is what I said)
    “Can you also confirm or deny raising the issue of a forum member expressing support for his homosexual son’s relationship ? Was that an issue for you or was it just a great opportunity to have a go at him ? Either way it is a perfect example of your character”.

Evidence!

and then only 6 minutes later before I could reply
    JC
    #2938706, posted on February 19, 2019 at 11:10 pm
    Rooster, you dishonest little fagard.

There was one time some of us were making fun of that Q&A audience member dipstick frequently appearing with his gay son introducing himself as a former Vietnam vet and demanding the goofy looking son should be allowed to marry another bloke.

That’s not a forum member from here, you dishonest pipsqueak.

BrettW
    #2938727, posted on February 19, 2019 at 11:35 pm
    Ah JC somehow you remembered the post. Best to admit it before I came up with it.

If you say he is not a forum member why did you start your post naming the forum member and then saying “honest question. Are you the whiney fuck ………

Or were you being dishonest ?

Seems a very odd thing to ask somebody if you know it is not him. Again an indication of your character either way you put it.

235. struth

Firstly, Bob is a commo.
    Secondly, by his own admission he didn’t want to go to Vietnam, he was forced to.
    God knows, by the way, what he did, if he went or anything about it.
    I don’t believe anything out of his lying gob.
    However, I have an issue with his hard core socialism and smarmy way he thinks he is superior when he’s a dumb bastard.
    His behaviour is bog standard commo and his method of arguing is as well.
    He folded the other day as soon as pressure was applied.
    It’s not that we get rid of numbers, it’s that he is shown to other people to be what he is.
    Basically, full of shit.
    Do I think you can change bob’s mind, of course not.
    Is he an enemy of Australia and it’s sovereignty, of course he is.

I go hard, and so do others on him, and when he can’t answer, just like Fharken this morning, they are all of a sudden too above the fray to lower themselves to argue.
    It’s pathetic, you guys know it’s pathetic, however, I have always wondered just how many Lurkers or people that are just reading for the first time we get.
    Honestly, I kid you not, if it were just you guys reading it, I wouldn’t worry about taking him on at all.
    There would be no point.

Leigh..

The risk reward is to lighten up on US assets as the risk is huge. The fat fuck wins? Good.. all is normal for another 4 years. He loses and it will go to shit. He’s just one dude holding back the Orcs.

We’re basically fucked here. This place will be a smoldering ruin by the time the Libs get in again.