Wednesday Forum: March 20, 2019

1,979 Responses to Wednesday Forum: March 20, 2019

1 6 7 8
  1. Overburdened

Microprocessor ffs

2. Overburdened

If l was inclined to out myself as a rabid somethingorother, I would state that the bullet that got poor old Justin could have used bizarre powers and zoomed over to the drum.
    Luckily, I don’t wish that at all.

Dr Jamal Rifi slagging SloMo on Teh Dumb, quelle surprise.

4. Knuckle Dragger

BoN,

I’m quite sure the spastic herder would like firearms to be unavailable to the ordinary, common-as-muck bleck. Without their skewing of the statistics, the US would be a paradise, full of sunshine and puppies and rivers of chocolate. Two unicorns in every garage. No one would die of anything, ever.

I mean, that’s the only conclusion you can draw if you stop looking once you get the raw data.

Oh.

Nasty, nasty, good for nothing blecks. Right, window licker?

5. Calli:

Inventive name-calling gets a tick. Crass rubbish, not so much.
    Carry on. Report cards in the mail.

Can I have mine now?
    We won’t get any mail until Tuesday.

6. Old Lefty

Was it a Victorian government school, Mater? Their Stalinist government rules on music education in state schools forbid the singing of anything ‘in praise of any god’ – but we all know which God (Judaeo-Christian) they really mean, don’t we? No Bach church cantatas, no Palestrina or Victoria, no Handel oratorios, Mozart Masses, Mendelssohn’s Elijah etc. etc. And leftards call those dreaded conservatives philistines because they aren’t into taxpayer-subsidised multi-ethnic Marxist p0rn0graphy – or high culture like the Adler-MUP titles by Leigh Sales, Sally McManus, Mick Gatto, Louise Milligan and the Chloe Shorten Cookbook.

Will the results of the NSW election be an indicator of what’s to come federally? Tonight Robyn Parker, Peter FitzSimons, Christopher Brown, Reem Sweid and Tony Windsor will discuss: With 24 hours until the end of the NSW election and the latest poll is showing there’s a chance of a hung parliament and the PM’s relationship with the Muslim community

What a stellar panel!
    Bandanaman & Whinger on the same panel!11!!
    With Muz zos for extra spice.

More foreskins than a circumcision bucket.

Very reasonable argument.

Collective blame games suck.

No Tel, it’s a terrible, insidious argument. It’s an appropriation of the Western individual rights social and political structure to exonerate actions done on behalf of islam, a system which has no individual rights and in which every aspect of life is regulated by it’s oppressive, collectivist ideology.

Every muslim is collectively responsible for the actions of terrorism done in Islam’s name. See professor Clive Kessler:

9. Boambee John

JC at 1724

As someone says, unless anyone can come up with arguments the Russians have fucked it up in some way, then their model is the most accurate. Just to be sure, it suggests some warming, but the level is at such a low level that it would be beneficial for humanity in net terms.

It appears to be over.

It is not over, because the whole shambles was never about the climate or science.

As several people have admitted, it was always about remodelling the world economy to give a self selected so-called “elite” power under a socialist system.

Calli:

Inventive name-calling gets a tick. Crass rubbish, not so much.
    Carry on. Report cards in the mail.

Can I have mine now?
    We won’t get any mail until Tuesday.

What about inventive crass rubbish; my rubbish is always inventive.

11. Knuckle Dragger

Mundine.

No more cash available for gobbing off about indigenousness and/or falling over whilst being watched by thousands, so now he reverts to type.

NZ probably let him because they’d never heard of him before.

Christiana Figueres’ statement.

13. Muddy

Reem Sweid

Pardon my ignorance, but the the whoopsie is a Reem Sweid?
    Is that a mardi gras thing?

14. Confused Old Misfit

Overburdened
    #2967059, posted on March 22, 2019 at 6:26 pm

Nothing tricky about women.

Been married to the same one since ’63.
    Starting to get it figured out.

Correct. Most sceptical scientists knew this a long time ago; alarmism has no science and the sceptical view has demolished the pretend science which has been put up. Hindcasting for instance which is a basic method of testing climate models has consistently shown alarmist models are crap: see Koutsoyiannis.

16. bundyrum

Elle, you are full of shit, i think you live in a fantasy world, do us all a favour & threaten to leave the site…..again.

17. DrBeauGan

Arky, either you are drunk or a paranoid lunatic. Or your sense of humour is bizarre. It’s difficult to tell which, so I am suspending judgment.

18. Fat Tony

cohenite
    #2967099, posted on March 22, 2019 at 7:07 pm
    Calli:

Inventive name-calling gets a tick. Crass rubbish, not so much.
    Carry on. Report cards in the mail.

Can I have mine now?
    We won’t get any mail until Tuesday.

What about inventive crass rubbish; my rubbish is always inventive.

Skite – mine’s always crass… 🙁

19. Fat Tony

Muddy
    #2967102, posted on March 22, 2019 at 7:10 pm
    Reem Sweid

Pardon my ignorance, but the the whoopsie is a Reem Sweid?
    Is that a mardi gras thing?

Muddy – if it was a mardi gras thing, it would be a Reamed Swede

Pardon my ignorance, but the the whoopsie is a Reem Sweid?
    Is that a mardi gras thing?

Probably what the muz zos will do to Pirate Pete if they find he supports Marr di gras.

21. Johno

Hey Jupes ,
    Who ya reckon ? Cats or Collingwood?

22. Elle

Fantasy world?

Do us all a favour & threaten to leave?

😁

23. Confused Old Misfit

Ms Reem Sweid. E: [email protected]. Reem Sweid is the founder and president of Muslim Collective, a national grassroots progressive Muslim organisation.
    Muslim for Progressive Value Australia President Reem Sweid

Your taxes at work.

24. Elle

What makes you think I am full of shit, bundyrum?

25. Elle

Have another rum and tell me.

26. bundyrum

Hell e, you forgot the again at the end of your post.
    Please tell us about your bomb & murder threats, no identifying things are required, just something that we may recognise.
    Personally i think you have had more adventures than the hobbits.

27. Overburdened

COM
    Everything’s simple with enough practice

Going by Teh Dumb, SloMo hasn’t made any friends on the Left, of course.

29. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

mass deportation is the only humane solution

30. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

mass deportation is the only humane solution

how long before a SWAT team bursts through my windows for saying that?

Elle, don’t listen to the junk mail from the cheap seats. Apart from the trolls, lots of ankle-deep wannabes here trying to make a name for themselves.

32. Knuckle Dragger

Dear Darth Vader,

Please help Collingwood utterly destroy the inbred clump of drooling pantywaists that call themselves Geelong.

I am at your service, Dark Lord.

KD

33. bundyrum

See Elle, you have support from Tom….no need to worry.

34. bundyrum

Even Tom is amongst the snobs here, no other opinons are worthy of his eminence.

35. Shy Ted

I do hope SloMo watched The Dumb. Selective quotes from the fight of the century – Aly vs Morrison – Bungle in the media jungle. He’d be the one man in Oz who didn’t see that coming. Meanwhile internal Liberal polling says it’s 50:50. That’d be Texta polling, would it?

36. Elle

Hell e, you forgot the again at the end of your post.
    Personally i think you have had more adventures than the hobbits.

Why is it not possible that you have a contributor here – probably others – who have been, and still are, confronted with the worst of the worst?

I know journos are here – know a couple personally – and many others from various professions. Why can’t a law enforcement officer be here?

37. Muddy

Confused Old Misfit
    #2967118, posted on March 22, 2019 at 7:42 pm

Thanks, Misfit.
    Maybe she’ll give us the heads-up about the Radical Extremist Far Right Wing Deradicalisation Programs we know are on the way. I’m too pretty for the Zerolag though.

38. Boambee John

cohenite at 1913

There was also an EU turkey, if that is not a tautology, whose name escapes me, and the infamous Maurice Strong, who suggested that it was a duty to destroy western industrial civilisation (but made no mention of his Chicom mates and their industry).

39. Muddy

Zerolag – redesigned gulags for which the Year Zeros will be given the responsibility of managing, to get them out of Labor’s way after the next federal election.

40. Boambee John

Sorry, that was egg at 1909.

41. Caveman

This is the Mcoys vs Hatfields , they both inbred.

42. bundyrum

Elle, what are you on about?
    You think i am police?
    You couldn’t be further from the truth on that score.
    I just think you are trying to invoke an image of something you are not….
    I think you are just a deadbeat with delusions of grandeur.

43. Elle

True, Tom.
    There appears to be trolls on both sides.

44. Knuckle Dragger

Here’s an idea.

The next time Westerners are killed in a terrorist attack conducted in the name of Whatsisname, as a show of solidarity all Muslim women will be directed to NOT wear sheets on their heads.

Peace in our time.

45. bundyrum

Both sides of what Elle?

46. Elle

You think i am police?

No! Read back. I wasn’t referring to you.

Oy vey!

47. Elle

Both sides of the political spectrum.

48. Confused Old Misfit

Drinking hot tea is linked to higher cancer rates: study
    No one here would do anything so foolish, would they?

49. Knuckle Dragger

Elle,

From your local hot dog salesman,

Word.

He’d be the one man in Oz who didn’t see that coming

Straight from the Trumble playbook.

51. Confused Old Misfit

Elle,
    Ignore the
    אידיוט

52. bundyrum

My politics are very conservative, i reckon you could put me in the box of no more islamic immigration.
    Does that upset you Elle?

53. Shy Ted

Just watched an excellent move, Brimstone, wild west stuff and violent as. Was on SBS the other night. Rottentomatoes arty critics gave it 40%. I think they didn’t like the bits where the womenfolk had their tongues cut out if they spoke out of turn. On a good day they’d get a mere flogging with a thick trouser belt. And they didn’t say no to any man, ever, yet still managed to look like Hollywood actresses no matter what they had just endured. Cruellest of them all was ABC favourite Guy Pearce playing a preacher man. That’s not very woke, Guy.

54. bundyrum

How did i upset you CoM?

55. Elle

I just think you are trying to invoke an image of something you are not….
    I think you are just a deadbeat with delusions of grandeur.

Thank you for your judgement and kind words.

56. Snoopy

Elle,
    Ignore the
    אידיוט

Oi, eh?

57. Confused Old Misfit

How did i upset you CoM?

Your behavior is juvenile.
    About year four.
    And aside from this comment do no further correspondence will be entered into.

58. Fat Tony

Fat Tony
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    #2967157, posted on March 22, 2019 at 8:19 pm
    Snoopy
    #2967154, posted on March 22, 2019 at 8:15 pm
    Elle,
    Ignore the
    אידיוט

Oi, eh?

Snoop – google translate says “idiot” in [email protected]
    Not my area, I’m afraid

59. bundyrum

I may as well take all of your female angst.
    As far as i am concerned women have caused more shit in politics than the world needs…Maggie, Golda Meir etc have been exceptions, the rest, as we see nowadays are just a waste of space.
    Women want more sharia…women want to be dominated by Islam…
    Strange world.

60. bespoke

It really sad to see the gratitude including from me for posting other peoples toons has gone to Tom’s head.

61. Elle

women want to be dominated by Islam…

I’m J*wish.

Your statement makes absolutely no sense.

62. bundyrum

No wonder you are an old confused misfit.

63. Muddy

Shy Ted
    #2967151, posted on March 22, 2019 at 8:14 pm

Just watched an excellent movie, Brimstone

I’m about to watch the classic “Weekend at SloMo’s.”
    It’s all madcap fun until someone’s limbs fall off in a delicate moment.

64. bundyrum

Elle,as you have told us forever.
    I have nothing against j##s at all.?..just your continued victim or hero bullshit.

65. Muddy

during a delicate moment, perhaps.
    Meh.
    No-one’s reading anyway, Muddy.

66. feelthebern

Brimstone

Great film.
    Great director.
    I think it was his first hollywood outing.
    His euro movies are quality.

67. feelthebern

Great game of footy.
    Broncs v Cows.
    League in the dry is a wonder to behold.

68. bespoke

Beware of over compensating males as they have been outed as the most predatory of the gender.

69. Elle

Elle,as you have told us forever.

I am not a victim.

I am not a hero.

Your interpretation.

You don’t know me. You are incredibly judgmental.

70. bundyrum

Hey Elle & Com, i understand the holocaust, it was beyond belief, the Christian murders all over the world today.
    They ok by you ?
    Explain the difference please.

71. feelthebern

Quentin Tarantino has signed on to direct the next Star Trek movie.
    What a time to be alive!
    I wonder how Christoph Walz & Christopher Walken will be cast?
    Maybe a little bit of Winston Wolf.

The Wolf : If I’m curt with you it’s because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please… with Romulan sugar on top. Clean the warp coils.

New Zealand women wear headscarves in solidarity with Muslims after Christchurch shootings

Feminists donning a symbol of submission to male hierarchy and completely missing the irony?

Priceless!

Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)
    #2967176, posted on March 22, 2019 at 8:40 pm

Universal suffrage was a mistake

No objection really if that what they wish to do, but someone should remind them to wear something appropriate for the Christian victims of muslim violence, which happens a lot more often and has a greater number of victims.

74. Elle

They ok by you ?
    Explain the difference please.

Absolutely and totally horrific! Why would you think I would think otherwise?
    What is your game here?
    Whatever it is, I don’t want to play.
    Far too distressing … and disgusting.

75. Confused Old Misfit

Priceless!

And Sad.
    But then we’re back the debate we had, last night was it? on empathy vs optics.

bundyrum
    #2967179, posted on March 22, 2019 at 8:45 pm

They ok by you ?
    Explain the difference please.

Really Ted. You’re unable to appreciate the difference?

77. bundyrum

Scooby, fk off you open borders loon.

78. Armadillo

This is the Mcoys vs Hatfields , they both inbred.

That infamous feud all started over a pig. Just sayin.

79. One ScoMo doesn’t make a Spring

FTB

I’m giving that post of the evening.

I’ll give you a lift. Where do you live?
    Romulan
    I see your future ..:a cab ride. Move outta the sticks boys.

80. feelthebern

That infamous feud all started over a pig. Just sayin.

& shell fish.

81. feelthebern

lol ScoMo.

Check out the big brain on Spock!

Quentin Tarantino has signed on to direct the next Star Trek movie.

Every character gets to wear a red shirt!

83. Fat Tony

Armadillo
    #2967190, posted on March 22, 2019 at 8:51 pm
    This is the Mcoys vs Hatfields , they both inbred.

That infamous feud all started over a pig. Just sayin.

Could be worse – it could be over one of them syphilitic leprous armadillos

84. bundyrum

I must be wrong.
    I just don’t like the idea of being in a country run by Islamists.

85. Fat Tony

bundyrum
    #2967196, posted on March 22, 2019 at 8:57 pm
    I must be wrong.
    I just don’t like the idea of being in a country run by Islamists.

Nah….just convert and do whatever tickles your fancy

86. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

Quentin Tarantino has signed on to direct the next Star Trek movie.

what…..the….fuck

87. One ScoMo doesn’t make a Spring

FTB laughed out loud at that one.

Say logical to me one more time MF!

Which wallet is yours?
    The one with Bad Klingon Ferker on it.

88. feelthebern

ScoMo, stop. it.
    Only one keyboard.

89. Shy Ted

The movie on Channel Waleed tonight is Pretty Woman. That’s the one starring Julia Gillard.

90. Armadillo

Talking to a local real estate agent today, the Tamworth real estate market has remained stable. No change in prices much to report. However, home sales have dropped a whopping 40%. Car yards are reporting a similar drop in sales figures. About the 40% mark.

The drought has a bit to do with it, but by far the biggest contributor is the Banking Royal Commission. The credit squeeze that is about to result is going to be horrific. And not only to those two industries. It will have a flow on effect to everyone.

If they were really empathic they’d have their clitorises removed as well.

92. Shy Ted

Sorry, Roberts. The one starring JG is called Pretty …… Help me out here.

93. Knuckle Dragger

Tarantino: Did you see a sign at the front of my house that says ‘Dead Klingon Storage’?
    Jackson: *looks down*

QT: Did you see a sign at the front of my house that says ‘Dead Klingon Storage’?
    SLJ: No, I didn’t see a sign.

QT: You know WHY you didn’t see that sign?
    SLJ: No.

QT: ‘Cos it ain’t THERE, ‘cos storing dead Klingons ain’t my LINE OF FUCKIN’ BUSINESS!

Gotta be worked in there somewhere. Surely.

94. feelthebern

In this new Brave Woke World, it’s a matter of time before Pretty Woman is re-shot with Amy Schumer in the Julia Roberts role.
    LeBron James to replace Richard Gere.

95. Mater

Universal suffrage was a mistake

I’ll make no particular comment except to quote from the memoirs of the first ever Regimental Medical Officer of the SAS – writtenin North Africa in 1943.

The situation was paradoxical. While we in the desert fought and despised the Italians, the people of England quarrelled and wrangled with one another to see who could make the most fuss of them. There was something very pathetic in reading these announcements in the papers. Would British women never learn to hate a foreigner? Must they always be the ready dupes of a flashing eye and a brilliant smile? Did they not realise that these were they who were behaving so ignobly towards their own kith and kin abroad? Could they not understand that these were the men who would draw blood from a stone when they were winning easily, and who would grovel for mercy as soon as they were captured? Evidently not. The British were trying to fight a war abroad and reconcile the enemy at home; it was our well-known policy of appeasement, and it gave our men a fine sense of value as to what we were fighting for!

96. One Scomo does not make a spring

Spock: where’s Captain Pink?
    Doc: Well let me see, he’s either dead or alive or the Kahn have him or they don’t

97. bespoke

Star trek Discovery was amusing with its clumsy digs at Trump. Towards the end of the first season the writers must have been trolling the actors by handing over a WMD to a Klingon dictator to save themselves.

98. Nick

LeBron James to replace Richard Gere.

Julia Roberts is flogged for being a slut. No one, including the Left, say a word.

99. feelthebern

Klingon: I’m prepared to scour the the galaxy for that motherfucker. If Kirk goes to Bajor, I want a Cardassian hiding in a bowl of rice ready to phaser his ass.

In this new Brave Woke World, it’s a matter of time before Pretty Woman is re-shot with Caitlyn Jenner in the Julia Roberts role.

FTFY.

101. Armadillo

I’ll give a simple example. Say you own a home worth $1m outright and you earn $100k a year. You want to borrow $50k for whatever reason. The bank used to do a “drive by” (just to make sure there was a house there, and it isn’t a falling down hovel).

No longer permitted. Despite it being a 5% LVR, they now need to do a fully certified valuation.

Loan application forms are required to state your expenses, down to the very last toilet roll.

And you can expect lenders to go through your bank statements with a fine tooth comb. Don’t expect to be spending your money at Sportsbet or withdrawing cash at a pub without being questioned about it.

The end result is that most people will be excluded from borrowing at all. Once people can’t borrow money, the entire economy will come to a grinding halt.

102. Arky

I thought you lived in Armadillodale?

It is beyond stupid; it has gone so far around through the stages of stupidity, self-indulgence, imbecility that it has come right back around to brilliance. There’s no argument against this.

104. feelthebern

How can Tarantino write this into a Star Trek script?

105. One Scomo does not make a spring

Where my Space shuttle ?
    I had to crash your Space shuttle baby. Hop on.
    Whose rocket cycle?
    It’s a rocket chopper
    Whose rocket chopper?
    Kahn’s
    Where’s Kahn ?
    Kahn’s dead baby, Kahn’s dead.

106. Snoopy

TheirABC is outraged!

A single police officer in the Bias Crime Unit tasked with monitoring hate crime across NSW

107. rickw

There is a quote somewhere from this campaign that notes that the endless string of divorce letters from home did far more damage to morale than Rommel’s victories could have ever done.

108. rickw

The fucking bints said nothing when the muzzie’s were shipping out to fight with isis to murder and rape Christians.

Their parallel clown universe.

110. One Scomo does not make a spring

Lucky it wasn’t an Aussie cricket crowd, they’d have to wear KFC buckets on their heads.

Too soon?

111. Armadillo

I thought you lived in Armadillodale?

Some people make assumptions they shouldn’t.

Well, Cats, there’s one positive we can take from today:

NZers have revealed themselves to be even more naive and gullible than Australians.

Other builders are reporting 20% drop in enquiries. Not affected yet, but preparing for lean times.

… Pretty Woman is re-shot with Amy Schumer in the Julia Roberts role. LeBron James to replace Richard Gere.

Might be ok. As a comedy it might be the first entertaining thing Schumer has done in a while. Would need to work a lot more pussy jokes into the dialogue
    … they could be her pick up lines. LeBronn James could relax and be himself… I think that’s a winning formula. Go copyright that.

Work towards a slapstick ending … ideally a naked pie fight.

115. rickw

Very reasonable argument.

Collective blame games suck.

Complete BS. Collective blame is completely appropriate, jihadists emerge from the bosom of every mosque and then the fuckers pretend to be surprised.

116. bespoke

Armadildo

Sorry calli couldn’t resist no cert for me today.

117. Black Ball

Shy Ted Brimstone was an interesting movie yes.

118. Bruce in WA

Quentin Tarantino has signed on to direct the next Star Trek movie.

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Pussy Wagon. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations and to blow shit out of them, to boldly go where no one has gone before, with only a Hattori Hanzo sword for protection.

119. Armadillo

Bank staff are shaking their heads. They can’t believe the bullshit they now have to ask their customers. They are now looking at having to decline another 30% of loans. That’s 30% less of the population unable to borrow and spend.

Small business are going to find it incredibly hard to get funds, let alone new “start ups”.

Suncorp has already signalled it won’t accept residential security. In other words, if you want to leave your job and “start up” a business, you can’t use the equity in your home to do so.

120. Bruce in WA

Work towards a slapstick ending … ideally a naked pie fight.

Sorry, but Schumer and “naked” should NEVER be seen in close approximation!

I’d wager the drought is a bigger factor in regional communities.

As for the RC, it would never have been necessary if the banks, the regulator and the government had been doing their jobs properly in the first instance.

Bruce, let it be known you have no sense of humor.

123. Armadillo

Sorry calli couldn’t resist no cert for me today.

Meh.

124. Bruce in WA

Bruce, let it be known you have no sense of humor.

I protest! I do. But I also have a very strong gag reflex!

125. MatrixTransform

Thank you for your judgement and kind words.

You don’t know me. You are incredibly judgmental.

same woman … 30 minutes apart.

126. Fat Tony

Bruce in WA
    #2967248, posted on March 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm
    Bruce, let it be known you have no sense of humor.

I protest! I do. But I also have a very strong gag reflex!

Must make smoking cigars difficult for you….

But I also have a very strong gag reflex!

I wouldn’t be expecting anyone to watch this even slightly sober.

128. Armadillo

And what about the individual? Dickheads lose money all the time. Gambling is an excellent example.

Via Blair …
    Jim Jefferies now needs a security detail to protect himself from the Muslims he pretends to love.
    Brilliant sting.
    You asked for it, dickhead.

130. mass deportation is the only humane solution
    how long before a SWAT team bursts through my windows for saying that?

Huh? You’ll receive a commendation for saying that Zippy.
    You’ll be put to the front of the queue for a better house, & will be prioritised on the list of people allowed to own a new car.
    You’ll even be allowed to shop in the elite level of Beriozka outlets.

Provided your comment was about White Christians that is.
    Otherwise you’ll get a 50-year fully found tour of the Gulag Archipelago.

131. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

We’ve had, and still have, a few of them Elle. Brian of Morrabbin was a standout, and our go to man for advice on matters legal pertaining to the constabulary. You have much to offer too. Not sure what sort of law enforcement you engage in, don’t want to pry, but your opinion is valuable in this mix of many people from many parts of the workforce.

As Tom says, there are some here still establishing who they are and what they are on about.
    Give it time, and come in at times when more of the regulars are here to keep the peace.
    Now I’ll be accused of playing mother. Oh dear. Has it come to that already? Times flies.

Struth, btw, can be tough on us girls, but he is one of the good guys. You’ve said as much yourself.

Meantime, I’m having my first glass of alcohol for over a month. A fine red. Priming myself for two glasses tomorrow nite to celebrate the democratic process, whatever it turns up. Now what to wear tomorrow handing out how-to-vote leaflets for Aust Cons? Something conservative to say that’s what conservatives are like? Or something wild and flamboyant to say lookee at conservatives today? I will be handing out for someone on Catallaxy who is putting his efforts where his mouth is, but can’t say who. Gotta go do my fingernails now; just cleaned our BBQ and forgot to don the rubber gloves. My manicurist would have a fit.

Just got back from visiting a friend who is preggers, due next week or so. She’s huge. I used to be like that too with my four. It’s just carrying to the front, I told her reassuringly. She’s like me, quite short, so it looks even worse. Our female bodies are absolutely amazing, the way we bounce back. Hit the drugs if you need to, I advised her. This thing is a struggle. You wouldn’t go for natural dentistry.

132. Just because some idiot loses money due to their own poor decisions shouldn’t mean that the entire economy should suffer.

Please explain, in as much detail as you wish, how when dead people are charged consultation fees for several years post-mortem, it due to their own poor decisions.

133. DrBeauGan

Collective blame games suck.

As a general rule, yes, but there are cases when it’s the only option. If a member of the class does something criminally destructive and you ask the culprit to confess and he doesn’t, then you ask the class to out him and they won’t, punishing the lot is necessary. If the class is the Muslims and the criminal act is murder, and they won’t turn him in, deport the lot.

134. Elle

Thank you for your judgement and kind words.

You don’t know me. You are incredibly judgmental.

same woman … 30 minutes apart.

The first was sarcastic.
    I really needed to point that out?

135. Overburdened

Feeltheburn
    It will be an artistic miracle to write the dialogue for all the ostensible alien life forms of extraterrestrial origin when the content in Earthian (American English translated for your convenience) consists of shit fuck bullshit fucker motherfucker cap his arse/ insert appropriate anatomical reference here homeboy ho.

136. Armadillo

BTW, tightening Government regulations on borrowing is only going to lead to one thing. People will find alternative sources of funding when faced with no other choice. Like the mafia types.

Every Government intervention usually ends up with the opposite result of what was intended. They really are incredibly thick, and just don’t think things through. Their hearts might be in the right place, but their brains are in their arse.

137. Every Government intervention usually ends up with the opposite result of what was intended.

It’s almost as if the answer is… less government, smaller government.

138. Overburdened

So long as he uses the sets and make up guys from From Dusk To Dawn.
    George Clooney at his finest.

139. Nick

It’s great watching Collingwood lose

140. Arky

I thought you lived in Armadillodale?

Some people make assumptions they shouldn’t.

Sorry.
    A typo.
    I meant Armadildodale.

141. Elle

You’re a kind gal, Lizzie – caring and nurturing and highly intelligent ta boot.

Now I’ll be accused of playing mother.

You’ve been accused of far worse. Quite a few well intentioned gals here have.

There issue, not ours.

142. Overburdened

Gotta love a good mariachi band

Armadillo
    #2967262, posted on March 22, 2019 at 10:19 pm

Many years ago my father had his money invested in solicitors fund lending out at good interest.
    Even then there were people who were outside of the banking life as it were.

144. Armadillo

They’re dead, Steve, so it probably wouldn’t worry them greatly.

Besides, they should have had their affairs together when still breathing. Like reading a contract, arranging the speedy conclusion of their will and so on. This stuff can’t be left to their dim witted beneficiaries.

145. Overburdened

Hey Elle have you seen From Dusk to Dawn?

146. Didn’t keep up with financial matters, wonder if this kind of lending is still around?

It certainly is.
    Some of it is even reputable in nature.

147. They’re dead, Steve Socrates, so it probably wouldn’t worry them greatly.
    Funny about that.

148. Knuckle Dragger

Geez,

I actually enjoyed a few of Jim Jeffries’ standups.

No more. I hope the duplicitous bastard never records another of his stupid talk shows due to a decision made by someone else, and that’s he reduced to the standard DJT baggery at the Melbourne ‘Comedy Festival’.

Can’t wait for a response. If there is any. Which I doubt.

149. Black Ball

Nick is on the list of posters to ignore! 😂

150. bespoke

The stench of piety lingers long after numbers has left. Contagious?

151. Armadillo

Yep. You can still get a private mortgage. The Solicitor acts as the bank between “Party A” and “Party B” (and charges a margin to do so – just like a bank does).

Generally speaking, if you have money and the bank will give you 4% interest, you could have a Solicitor lend it to someone at 8% and you get 6.5% and the Solicitor gets 1.5% [just an example].

The guy borrowing at 8% is usually someone the banks wouldnt touch with a 10 foot barge pole. Accordingly the loan would rarely be over a 40-50% LVR I.e if the security is worth $1m, they will lend $400k.

You can sell him up, the minute he fucks up and misses a repayment.

152. Mitch M.

He’s worth millions so I don’t think so.

So jail all the bishops and cardinals because so many never reported the pedophilia in their midst and it is inconceivable that many were unaware of what was happening.

153. Knuckle Dragger

BB,

Yeah, always knew Nick was a bastard.

154. MatrixTransform

Brilliant sting.
    You asked for it, dickhead.

let’s face it, we know this is how it works.
    Its the same game Numpty runs.
    And Elle uses it with muh femisnismsz

they like to believe the world works on appearances

when anybody reaches for the seemingness of things … its a crock

155. Black Ball

Now after Collingwood’s disgraceful loss, GoldenEye is screening. Some real Russian collusion going on here. Although the Nintendo 64 game based on this fillum is the best ever, hands down.

The stench of piety lingers long after numbers has left. Contagious?

Well said.

157. Knuckle Dragger

Mitch,

Once word gets out properly of his Mohammed cartoonery, every major network (and Netflix) will drop him like my ugly Year 7 girlfriend if they had any ounce of self-preservation. Which they do. You reckon they’ll come out publicly backing Jeffries’ free speech? KABOOM if they do. Which they won’t.

He won’t get any more millions, and he’ll be spending the millions he has bunkering down against the inevitable fatwa and subsequent jihad.

158. Elle

Hey Elle have you seen From Dusk to Dawn?

I’m familiar with the movie and actors though.
    Not a fan of Quentin Tarantino.
    I do like Juliette Lewis, especially in Cape Fear where she acted along side Robert De Niro.
    I have also enjoyed Harvey Keitel, especially in Reservoir Dogs.

159. MatrixTransform

I really needed to point that out?

What yr misunderstood now?
    You and your words… theyre your words and you get to use them however you want.
    how about trying things like consistency, common-sense and reason

all you do point things out.
    jabber jabber jabber

160. Black Ball

Imbibing in a fine drop Zulu? I note Talisker is 80 odd bucks for a bottle. Might have to try it.

161. Armadillo

We may find the law takes a very different view of knowlingly charging dead people for several years. Funny that

Steve, the dude/dudette is dead. Just wind up the estate. Like normal people do. Problem solved.

Competent executors should have been appointed. We then wouldn’t need to be discussing this.

Did they leave the electricity on at the house as well? Did they disconnect the telephone?

162. Knuckle Dragger

Zulu,

Some years ago I was people watching at a pub with a mate. A bloke was wandering down the street with a bag of oranges, and the bag broke spilling them all onto the path.

I said to my friend, ‘It’ll take that contagious to pick all those oranges up.’

I have dined well, and am about to pour myself a dram, and move outside to enjoy the view. I’d recommend Talisker, if you don’t like a heavy, peaty single malt.

164. Armadillo

Are Sheliahs allowed to be on the Cat on Friday nights?

It’s usually men’s only night.

165. dover_beach

Via Blair …
    Brilliant sting.
    You asked for it, dickhead.

LOL.

166. MatrixTransform

Avi has kicked some arse and it is absolutely awesome.

167. Knuckle Dragger

Matrix,

Brilliant clip, and just as God intended. Particularly like the one where Bond spins the chick around and lets her get clobbered by the villain.

Reminds me. Must enquire about learning to speak in a Scottish accent on YouTube.

168. Elle

Ask Sinc, Arma. He owns the blog, not some here who have taken over and think they own it.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

169. bespoke

Could it be BB isn’t as young as I thought? But he does play old mans marbles.

170. Armadillo

Sinc, please ban the Sheliahs from Friday nights.

It’s the only time of the week we get to relax.

171. Knuckle Dragger

Yeeehaaah!

Tinder match!

172. Pickles

They’ve done their best to trash it in Vic Mark A. Worked too well. Huge demand but regulated till death.

Don’t have a link, but the front page of tomorrows Oz has Whining William declaring he won’t be the Union’s handmaiden. Whining William, if you’ve any more funny jokes like that, please share them with us.

174. Armadillo

Slater and Gordon were big in the private mortgage market. Bruce Wilson got approved.

175. Elle

It’s ok, arma. You boys can play with each other on your own. I know how important it is for you guys to have a safe space.

I’m about to watch a movie.

Have a good night. Go wild!

176. bespoke

Elle
    #2967298, posted on March 22, 2019 at 11:01 pm
    Enjoy it while it lasts.

Don’t go Elle, again.

177. Elle

Bespoke, I am not going anywhere.

I will take you along to English classes though.

Armadillo

#2967294, posted on March 22, 2019 at 10:56 pm

Are Sheliahs allowed to be on the Cat on Friday nights?

Yes, but not in the Platinum Premium Members Lounge.

Pickles
    #2967305, posted on March 22, 2019 at 11:13 pm

Probably would’ve, like all good things, never paid too much attention to the financial side of our farming as I always had an other carrier path in mind.

There are always people with money/income to repay the loan but for one thing or other they fall outside of the banking requirements.

180. MatrixTransform

Enjoy it while it lasts.

blah blah blah Sinc, blah blah blah .
    You’ll be sorry.

Listen to the bint appealing to the higher power to defend her honour.

Reminds me of the post she made about the ‘Russian Boyfriend” …implication being that she was gonna have him fight for her honour.

just another version of that old chestnut, “let’s you and him fight”

Here’s how it works in man space.
    We fight like crazy and truth be known, I’d probably kick his sorry russian arse …. sistema, krav maga … omfg?

or not. and then we pick one or the other off the ground and we work out pretty fast that the words of another nasty divisive witch made us risk our lives.

That’s what yr trying to do here Elle… and you’re getting really really mouthy because nobody wants to step up for you honour.

Have you realized yet that maybe the reason nobody wants to is that … you have no honour?

stinks in here

181. bespoke

Elle
    #2967311, posted on March 22, 2019 at 11:22 pm
    Bespoke, I am not going anywhere.
    I will take you along to English classes though.

Racist! I demand you learn mine. 😉

182. Elle

You stink, Matrix.
    Child.

183. Elle

Your grammar is appalling, bespoke.

184. Muddy

Leigh Lowe
    #2967313, posted on March 22, 2019 at 11:26 pm
    Armadillo
    #2967294, posted on March 22, 2019 at 10:56 pm
    Are Sheliahs allowed to be on the Cat on Friday nights?
    Yes, but not in the Platinum Premium Members Lounge.

I hear Morose Giraffe is doing a private acoustic set?

185. MatrixTransform

You stink, Matrix.

LOL

186. Elle

This “bint” has offended a couple of poor petals.
    Sob.

187. bespoke

keep my grandma out of it, Elle

188. Black Ball

I am 40 bespoke. GoldenEye was and still remains the gold standard of gaming. The AFL cartridge for this system was ordinary but fun also.

189. MatrixTransform

Innit funny how both notafan and Elle start to sound exactly like Numpty when they dont get there own way?

I wonder why that is?

190. Elle

It is funny. I’m laughing out loud.

191. MatrixTransform

did I hit a nerve sweetie?

192. Elle

How have I not got my own way, Matrix? I’ve had a very successful day. Very happy.

193. Elle

Seriously, this is too funny.

194. MatrixTransform

shut up woman, watch yr movie

195. Elle

Only my gay friends call me sweetie. 🤣

196. Snoopy

Yes, but not in the Platinum Premium Members Lounge.

I wondered about the gender imbalance for about, ooh, three seconds.

197. I’d recommend Talisker, if you don’t like a heavy, peaty single malt.

Picturesque distillery and surrounds, but the drink sucks* when compared to the Oban whiskies.

*No such thing as bad single malt. Just different.

198. Knuckle Dragger

Get a room you two.

Everyone else is still laughing at my contagious joke.

Either at, or with.

199. MatrixTransform

Only my gay friends call me sweetie

well…apparently not.
    LOL

200. Overburdened

Looks like 👍🏽
    It’s good you know a bit about the cast in spite of not having seen it.
    Harvey (as I call him, and unbeknownst to him) is great in Bad Detective. Language and content warning.
    Juliette Lewis is compelling, and I reckon DeNero would say that she was lucky to play off him.
    He is a dickhead, but has bones in the acting world.
    I think Stealers Wheel was a perfect choice for the off centre Reservoir Dogs.
    Happy to chaperone through a screening of From Dusk to Dawn.
    Background notes and headphones to listen to a blow by blow description extra.
    Due to reduced circumstances, cannot provide a link.
    Lit Up. The Bamboos.
    Apologies if you already know it.

201. Elle

Apologies if you already know it.

No I don’t, Overburdened. Will check it out tomorrow.
    Thank you for that.

Cheers. 🙂

202. bespoke

Do you have your own b a lls BB or do the oldy’s let you handle theirs?

203. Overburdened

In regards to the treatment of women on this blog, l can tell second and third hand as well as eye witness reports of different ways of dealing with troublesome women.
    The pen is not mightier than the sword.
    Cue- Aqua. Barbie Girl

204. Overburdened

I hope you like it.
    Another world famous unknown at home band with a NZ bloke who is a multilayered muso directing the show.

205. Bruce in WA

I’ll have the shorter dark-haired one, thank you.

*No such thing as bad single malt. Just different.

We were on holiday in the Highlands of Scotland a few years ago. The tour guide was the ultimate party animal, who seemed surprised to discover an Australian tourist, with a liking for good single malt.

“Thought all you Australians ever drank was beer.”

“Can’t stand the stuff.”

Part of the tour involved a ferry ride, from Oban, to an island, the name of which escapes me, and where I subsequently discovered, my favourite distillery was located.

The Memsahib was caustic. “Huh, good job you didn’t know that the Tobermorey distillery was there. You and the tour guide would have had your mail forwarded there, and I’d have had the job of dragging you both out of there…”

207. Bruce in WA

How the hell do you give a voice like this over to drugs?

*No such thing as bad single malt. Just different.

Oh, and may God have mercy on my sinful, whisky soaked soul, but I did spend some time, in a pub on the Royal Mile of Edinburgh, teaching the howlingly lovely Australian lass, behind the bar, how to serve whisky to the Scots…..

209. Bruce in WA

And now Parkinson’s Disease has killed this voice, too. Listen to her range right at the end.

210. Top Ender

How the hell do you give a voice like this over to drugs?

Dunno.

But it means The Bodyguard is forever watchable.

Apart from a reasonable plot, and Kevin Costner being moody.

211. rickw

Yes but apart from that short list of regrettable incidents above, islam has always been known (clearly, for very good reasons) as the religion o’ peace.

There have been way more attempts than that and very recent attempts. The peasants just don’t get to hear about them.

212. areff

ABC keeps the faith: “Donald Trump could be savaged in Robert Mueller’s report and we may never know” (but we’ll lie about it anyway)

Zoe Daniels’ kids must have been at Little Aths or something, so the national broadcaster has office intern Emily Olson dispense the wisdom that Trump will suppress all the bad stuff Mueller has uncovered.

Needless to say, young Emily is a huge fan of AOC.

Reminder: We pay for this rubbish

213. Viva

Could I just put in a request that the media please stop publishing ever larger photos of Tayla Harris’ crotch.

1 6 7 8