What Australia needs is a central plan. After all. Central planning has proved exceptionally effective everywhere it has been used.
And who better to design and deliver Australia’s new central plan …
- A plan to address the productivity malaise.
- A plan for wages.
- A plan for addressing climate change.
- A plan for collapsing housing construction.
- A plan for tax increases.
- A plan for re-educating the populous.
- A plan for fairness and shareness.
- A plan for legislating away civil freedoms.
- A plan to centralise and take control of the economy.