Open Forum: June 22, 2019

3,006 Responses to Open Forum: June 22, 2019

1 7 8 9 10 11 13
  1. Rae

Cats are in a tizzy
    Another breach of rules
    By poor, poor Izzy
    Has taken them for fools.

Again. Lol.

2. Mendacity does not suit you Monty.

au cointreau!

3. feelthebern

John Setka & the CFMMEU is the largest organisation to come out in support of contract law & workers rights being enforced.
    What a time to be alive.

4. notafan

Diogenes

Nice work from Mrs D

Yes if it is half price of something I use I buy heaps and very little else goes in the trolley. It is fun because they must lose some money on the half price specials even if the supplier has discounted as well.

5. It's Remarkable

That supposedly simply ‘Yes/No’ question we were asked in 2017, you know the one that would have no impact on anything else, and certainly not on people’s ability to believe what they wish, etc.

Turns out to have been a complete lie. That was only the start. I seem to remember some people suggesting at the time they it was the start of a slippery slope. Shouted down they were….

6. Izzy should pull the race card.

“… dumped my because of colour!”

Why not? It works for the left.

7. feelthebern

Crikey, the money the lawyers are going to make out of this will buy more than a few sports cars.

8. Confused Old Misfit

Unfortunately GFM has every right to enforce a code of conduct or set of rules, which it can alter at any time, without notice.
    It was a convenient way for people to raise funds for various causes. Now we know that the causes do not include support for brown people who come out as committed Christians.
    Just as our much maligned DoomLord has the unquestionable right to smite persons who, in his sole judgement, contravene whatever standards he might imagine (and I can think of several whose contribution to the erudition of this site are negligible to non-existent), so GFM has that right.
    So too do all of us have a right to criticise GFM actions in any form and on any platform to which we can get access.

9. It's Remarkable

Moderation…..

That supposedly simple ‘Yes/No’ question we were asked in 2017. Bit more complex it now seems.

10. dover_beach

a vanity lawsuit

Lefties can’t help lying. If this were a ‘vanity lawsuit’ Leftists wouldn’t have spent the weekend shitting themselves, attacking Folau raising funds, and organizing the removal of his page.

11. feelthebern

I am in favour of there being some regulation in this area.

As long as T&C’s are clearly stated, what’s to be done?

12. Black Ball

I expect Raelene Castle to be smirking like a Covington kid for the time being. Folau though will not be cowed and neither the supporters of his. Castle would do well to keep her trap shut in her bunker before her day of reckoning.

13. It's Remarkable

Hello out there – am I allowed to post or does everything end up in moderation

14. MatrixTransform

monty has returned?

cock in hand too as usual

15. Knuckle Dragger

Curious how GFM’s ‘explanation’ for canning Folu’s campaign is almost word for word RA’s alleged policy.

And also that it’s demonstrably a proven winner with the punters, you’d think it would be the greatest ad for GFM ever.

Someone’s put the screws on. But that’s ok.

This will backfire on The Establishment more than anything has ever backfired on anyone ever since we crawled from the primordial swamp.

This would have had to be predicted by Folau’s salivating legal team, as it was by several Cats.

There will come a private fund of some sort which will succeed beyond anyone’s wildest dreams. The 9000 punters cranky at Bible-quoters being sacked will multiply through the roof and go apeshit now the faceless CEOs have made it verboten to approve of, or donate to, anything other than an Approved Project.

16. notafan

vanity lawsuit.

Hardly vanity when he has been deprived of a livelihood

Unlike Sarah two whales vanity lawsuit about which you were completely silent.

Sad very little man

Black Ball
    #3051321, posted on June 24, 2019 at 11:52 am

I expect Raelene Castle to be smirking like a Covington kid

She’d better be stumm.

I donated a token amount on the site anonymous, I will donate a 100 times that amount for real when the opportunity arises.

18. Macbeth

Our local Magpie mob fluffed up and huddled together to keep warm. I may have to join them.

When ever a conservative appears to be on the losing side

Monty gets all gloaty and thinks it is time to visit the cat.

Some time ago di natalie said that when the liars win he would be introducing legislation banning hate speech and he named Bolt, Jones and Kenny; this Izzy thing is just a continuation of that mindset.

Creatures like the fat bastard and that other vile troll don’t won’t freedom of speech; that’s what this is about, nothing more.

The conundrum for sites like this is they continue to give a voice to the 2 trolls and their ilk but just go on a left wing site and try to comment against the prevailing view and you will disappear.

20. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

Hey Cassie, we’re back, and I have a cold, as the daytime Qantas code-share JetStar plane was like a kindergarten with us in the economic middle of it. Kids galore throughout this Dreamliner ‘Sunday Bus’ returning holidaying families ready for work and school on Monday. No matter where you sit you still share the bugs in the air. Similar probably to the experience Calli related coming back recently from Bali, for we had a badly-behaved screaming child both in front of, behind and also to the side of us. People these days have no idea how to kindly discipline their children.

Shitstar, my daughter calls it, although I took it often enough during our time a few years ago in Tassie (and Melbourne) when I flew up to Sydney regularly to check on the family. We won’t try it for a longer route again, and if we do, then Never on Sunday.

I’ve had a good sleep now though stuffed full of Codral Old Style and am off to collect Attapuss from his minder. I missed the little fellow’s welcome leap and skitter this morning waiting for me to scoop him up in my arms and kiss his tummy as I emerged from the cocoon of our own blissful bed, beautifully made up hotel-style by the cleaners as instructed. For what is worse than arriving home after visitors have been in to find you are no longer in the land of the serviced? Thus prepped, I can now embrace the cold of Sydney’s global warming, sufficiently alert to soldier on and rescue my little cat.

I find out this morning Attapuss been sharing a sofa in my second-eldest son’s flat with a homeless schizophrenic female he took in out of the rain last week. Don’t get her pregnant, was all I could think of, while Hairy merely sighs.

Life is back to normal.

21. rickw

Yes Bruce, you are too dumb to realise what a sucker you are. Folau owns a string of houses, he is rolling in it.

That’s not the point. It’s the opportunity for the silent majority to say “get stuffed” to the socialist agenda of organisations, government and idiots like you.

The team’s foremost concern will be establishing custody arrangements for the children.

In the case of the five children and grandchildren of ShOrrouf, it is expected to they will remain in the care of their grandmother, Sydney woman Karen Nettelton, who for five years has spent tens of thousands of dollars and waged a ceaseless campaign to bring them home.

In the case of the three children of Rizvic and his wife, Fauzia Khamal Bacha, who is also dead, the situation is murkier.

The children, who are aged between six and 12, have little family in Australia, raising the possibility they may go into state care.

In all cases, authorities are anticipating the children will need high level, ongoing medical, psychological and possibly financial support.

One of the Sharrouf children, 17-year-old Hoda ShOrrouf, was reportedly wounded by gunfire in S1ria and is now lame.

More from the Oz, about THOSE children.

monty has returned?

cock in hand too as usual

The fat little bastard has a cock?!

24. MatrixTransform

Israel Folau can expect my contribution via GoFundFuckMeYou to multiplied x10

just say the word …

Socrates nailed it observing that the rate of donation seemed have taken off this morning.
    If you can raise 1Meg in Aust, this campaign could easily raise 10Meg around the world

cohenite
    #3051330, posted on June 24, 2019 at 12:00 pm

That’s why we are losing and keep losing.
    Too forgiving and lovey-dovey

26. Black Ball

I never donated to this campaign Mark A but I certainly will be next time. I note on Facebook a lot of my friends are gloating which indeed is their right, but it’s also my right to take my patronage elsewhere.

27. Some History

monty has returned?
    cock in hand too as usual
    The fat little bastard has a cock?!

He got it because he doesn’t like alarm clocks.

28. Now we know that the causes do not include support for brown people who come out as committed Christians.

Fixed it for you.

Off the top of my head Izzy has at least 2 grounds for litigating against the gfm creeps: S.116 prevents the government from prohibiting the practice of any religion. There are implied, constitutionally guaranteed freedoms in that section. Secondly the justification used by gfm that Izzy has discriminated against and impugned other sections of the community. This is a defamatory imputation aggravated by any finding that Izzy’s rights under S.116 have been restrained.

Private I don’t care. Go away.

31. “Now we know that the causes do not include begging by wealthy celebrities who breach their lucrative contracts by vilifying homosexuals.”

Yep…the SS guard definitely has a problem with premature ejaculation.

1735099
    #3051339, posted on June 24, 2019 at 12:06 pm
    by vilifying homosexuals.

I repeat for you, quoting verses from a book many people swear by to tell the truth is illegal?

And you a stalwart of the church?

I’ll never, top of a new page?

34. “Mark A
    #3051348, posted on June 24, 2019 at 12:14 pm
    1735099
    #3051339, posted on June 24, 2019 at 12:06 pm
    by vilifying homosexuals.

And you a stalwart of the church?”

Oh the scab is quite happy vilifying others….hypocrite of the first order.

My aching sides M0nty. I’ve been on this Earth a lot longer than you kid, and dumb is not a word I often get applied to me. Certainly not by colleagues or superiors.

As I pointed out I am interested by the double standards of the left backing Kaepernick but burning Folau. Hypocrisy as usual.

36. rickw

Company has a LGBT Pride Month banner on the intranet homepage including photos of employees flaunting their pride in buggery.

Makes me want to puke, I feel sorry for these deluded people, makes me think that Folau’s stand is even more important than ever.

90% of the employees probably feel the same way, US based / conservative / old industry company. Not a San Francisco based retailer of gimp suits.

37. mh

Leigh Lowe
    #3051261, posted on June 24, 2019 at 11:23 am
    JC, do me a favour.
    If you have lunch with that disgusting fat turd mOnty ever again, could you please get him in the eye with a fork.
    Thanking you in advance.

Why would JC do that? JC will be in his New York apartment having a good chuckle at another corporation banning Folau. 🥂

Patrick
    18 minutes ago
    Can’t imagine any of the hard line Muslim countries taking in the children of the “Crusaders” if the boot was on the other foot.

Comment, from the Oz, about THOSE children, being brought back, from Syria.

39. Mitch M.

Bruce of Newcastle,

Thanks for mentioning the Clash of Clans on SBS. I watched the two episodes last night. Very good. How about that savagery? The men were bad enough but that Queen …

40. Confused Old Misfit

In a just world there would be no discrimination against any person on the basis of their race, religion, income or political affiliation.
    However, this is not a just world. Individual survival depends on each of us making thousands of discriminatory decisions every day. Corporations make the same kind of decisions.
    We, as individuals, have to learn how to wean ourselves off the high level of corporate dependency to which we have succumbed over the last decade.
    The internet needs a “Speakers Corner”. How this is to be accomplished I do not know. Perhaps (and the gorge rises in my throat even as I type this) there is a role for governments here. Perhaps they could fund a site where the only rules would be those of the laws of liable, slander and defamation. Where any person participating would have to do so, providing their own real name crosschecked against some sort of system that would identify them as a bona fide person.
    God knows I hate the idea but there does not seem to be a private business prepared to operate as a pure carrier.

41. feelthebern

Are there any anti vaxxing campaigns on Go Fund Me?

42. As a service to Catallaxy subscribers, I’m taking William Todd Schultz’ research into Conservatism and mental illness and using a very simple scale to rank responses.
    The technique is to take a random page of responses to the open thread and allocate one point for each of the variables detected. The personal score will be calculated, and the poster with the highest number of indicators will be declared the day’s winner.
    At the end of the day, the lucky winner will be nominated.
    Should be fun and will help as a diversion, as I’m doing my reading task prior to shaping my thesis. A ten-minute break from time to time is a very effective method of clearing the mind.
    Variables in order of predictive power:
    1. Fear of system instability
    2. Dogmatism/intolerance of ambiguity
    3. Closed-mindedness
    4. Low tolerance of uncertainty
    5. High needs for order, structure, and closure
    6. Low integrative complexity
    7. Fear of threat and loss, and
    8. Low self-esteem
    9. Resistance to change
    10. Justification of inequality
    There won’t be ranking as it takes too much time.
    Allocation will be one point per variable.

43. feelthebern

COM, worth discussing a frame work isn’t it.

44. Mother Lode

The fat little bastard has a cock?!

Means he can carry 11 donuts at once.

Well, actually 10 1/2.

“What is it with you taking your pants off every time they deliver pastries for meetings?”

“Just pudenda donuts away”.

Saddest and yet overlooked malady in the world is GCSR (“genital cinnamon-sugar rash”).

Cassie of Sydney
    #3051355, posted on June 24, 2019 at 12:16 pm

Oh the scab (numbers) is quite happy vilifying others….hypocrite of the first order.

He is repugnant individual. Nothing more to say about him.

46. Confused Old Misfit

feelthebern
    #3051367, posted on June 24, 2019 at 12:31 pm

worth discussing a frame work isn’t it

Yes. I wish I had the capital to set up such a site. I can see the opportunity for a raft of push advertising. Law firms could paper the place with their electronic business cards.
    SJ warriors the same. One would of course charge for the carriage of these advertisements.
    Probably more advertising possibilities than those two.
    At the moment I’m just blue skying the concept. 😉

47. mh

Real Mark Latham
    @RealMarkLatham
    1h
    The greatest threat to our freedoms is from excessive use of corporate power and spiteful revenge of Left-wing identity politics – both on display with Folau.
    New protections are needed and last week in NSW Parliament I gave notice of a Private Member’s Bill for Religious Freedom

48. Confused Old Misfit

feelthebern
    #3051367, posted on June 24, 2019 at 12:31 pm
    worth discussing a frame work isn’t it

Maybe we could get JC to scare up some capital for us?

49. feelthebern

I just asked a question RTP.
    It’s a free country, do what you want.

50. All of this nonsense is the price we pay for living in a relatively free society. Someone upthread mentioned how in thrall we are to corporates. I am in favour of there being some regulation in this area.

Freedom through regulation, the Catallaxy Files way.

Kaepernick was peacefully protesting against racism. Folau was inciting hatred through bigotry. The exact opposite situations.

If Izzy can find just 1,000 people in this country who will ante up $500, along with a long tail of people who will give $10 or $20, he will be back to where he was at the start.
    I would suggest he opens 2 or 3 separate accounts, preferably one offshore.
    The reason is that it limits or defrays the SJW attack on individual banks.

I would be interested to see how a bank would go in court for closing a legally opened account.
    The beauty of having 2 or 3 accounts is that no single bank employee could leak the amount he has to hand, which has the advantage that the Vicar of Rugby will have no idea how much he has in the tin.

52. feelthebern

The reason anti-vaxers are always the first to be censored and most likely to be attacked is because our arguments are the most devastating to the status quo.

Can you show me where fb or google has banned an anti-vaxer with a decent following?

53. It’s a free country, do what you want.

O goodie. Can I read the bible and also play rugby?

54. dover_beach

Folau was inciting hatred through bigotry.

Another utter lie.

55. feelthebern

COM, the problem would be the banking cartel + paypal, wouldn’t allow to use their banking infrastructure.

Mitch – I was thinking a couple days ago about how the lack of history teaching in schools nowadays must be changing the kids. They don’t get Christian stuff, so now you don’t see any of that iconography in modern movies – I was thinking about Keanu Reeves’ movie Constantine and the Python’s Life of Brian. And even Python’s Holy Grail. None of the references would mean anything to kids. When Python were writing they did so on the back of classic public school education, with Greek and Roman history. Now they seem to get nothing but nebulous Aboriginal stuff.

Maybe that’s why I liked Neil Oliver’s latest so much. It was real and pithy!

It’s pretty clear the Left is editing out history so that kids don’t get the warnings from history we older people have seen over and over. It’s sad, because in doing so the kids are given nothing to use as pointers to live by. They’re infantilized. So we see increased suicide rates, nihilistic behaviour, poor impulse control and no ability or inclination to invest for the future. It’s very sad.

57. feelthebern

IR, it was in response to the alleged deplatforming of anti vaxxers that rtp posted.

58. Entropy

That’s OK RTP, I am happy to have you spread your idiocy about. Bad memes need to be exposed, like a disease ridden blanket in the sun.
    You should also be happy to have people sue your pants off when their kiddies get preventable childhood diseases that impose life long disabilities, or die.

59. feelthebern

If I was the child of an anti vaxer, I would sue my parents.
    Easiest way to get the deposit for the house.
    You wouldn’t have wait for the oldies to keel over.

Liar. Folau was urging homosexual people, and drunks etc, to repent and be saved. Would you not tell someone who has a cancerous mole on their face to get it checked out? Allowing someone to die unwarned is evil – like that guy upthread who died of lung cancer because no one told him what treatment he should have. Folau was doing exactly as the Bible tells us: love your neighbour as yourself. Loving gay people. That you think love is hate says everything about the Left. What an evil ideology.

61. feelthebern

The last 3 staff I have employed are all Chinese born & educated.
    All 3 came to Oz to finish their degrees & then complete a masters.
    The other applicants were turd compared to the last three.

62. Some History

Note to Mr & Mrs Poyret et al.
    Regardless of your attempts to shove it, by hook or by crook, under the proverbial carpet, this matter won’t go away.

63. Mitch M.

There is something troubling happening but no-one has a solution. Last week there was a news item highlighting how suicide in the USA is now higher than at any time post WW2. There is also an epidemic of anxiety and depression. Same in Aus or nearly so.

I’m very perplexed by all this because we have more mental health resources than ever before, antidepressants are among the most commonly prescribed drugs, and modern life is wonderful.

64. “Maybe that’s why I liked Neil Oliver’s latest so much. It was real and pithy!”

Yep me too…it is an excellent series but everything Neil Oliver does is excellent.

65. notafan

Like this for example?

67. Would you not tell someone who has a cancerous mole on their face to get it checked out?

Homosexuality is not cancer. To equate the two is bigotry. Thanks for proving my point, Bruce.

68. Eggboi assaults from behind an old man, more than Fifty years older than him.
    GoFundMe allows him to raise $40,000 in reward money.
    Eggboi gets to keep the money.

Izzy Folau quotes 3 x bible verses in his spare time, gets sacked by his boss.
    He wants to lawfully & peacefully challenge his sacking via the legal arbitration & legal process.
    Raises a shedload of money for this purpose.
    GoFundMe declares him “violent” beyond the pale & refuses to pass the money to him.

Anybody able to explain which rule Izzy broke that Eggboi didn’t?

It took some lefty to notice Folau’s comments, then publicise them, for this story to occur.

Such hypocrisy. No wonder the ordinary people are revolting against you and your fellow travellors Monty.

70. Knuckle Dragger

Earthquake in Darwin!

71. Top Ender

Strong earthquake in Darwin at 1224; more tremors at 1226.

72. “notafan
    #3051396, posted on June 24, 2019 at 12:52 pm
    Still waiting for devout Catholic to give us his exegesis on 1 Corinthians 6:9-10”

Firstly you would have to explain to the racist what “exegesis” is.

Tel
    #3051398, posted on June 24, 2019 at 12:52 pm
    Like this for example?

A bit hard to follow what is going on there, but it sounds like CBA used some line about “fraudulent deposits” to freeze an account.
    This is why Izzy should open several different accounts, one with each of the big four, and one offshore. We have a lot of accounts with Westpac. If they shut down his account, I can walk in in tell them my money is walking. If CBA freeze Izzy’s account, their customers can do the same. This is where real pressure comes from.

Homosexuality is not cancer. To equate the two is bigotry.

Another lie. Is it bigotry to say that drunkards will go to hell? As I recall Folau was saying that too in the same post. Also biblically.

It would be bigotry not to warn homosexual people that they are at dire risk of going to hell.

75. I’ll add that Kaepernick took his protest to the game, live on television. Whereas Folau did it privately, and did not rub it into the faces of everyone like Kaepernick did.

Folau made a speech in public at church and posted on social media. You idiot.

76. feelthebern

If you didn’t want to see Kaepernick, you could always change the channel.
    If you didn’t want to see what Folau says, you didn’t have to go to his church or follow him on fb.

77. feelthebern

If someone says in a church. synagogue, temple, mosque that you will go to hell because of some behaviour, I fail to see where there the incitement to anything is.

78. Infidel Tiger

BREAKING
    INCOME TAX
    ‘Economically irresponsible’: Labor to vote against Coalition’s full $158 billion tax plan

They have learned absolutely nothing.

79. Mother Lode

Just had a quick look at Bolta’s site to see if he had made any comment about Izzy’s fund raising page being taken down.

But he does have an article wondering why the moral right is not in an uproar over Trump’s supposed new rape and Boris Johnson’s supposed violent pummelling of his girlfriend.

After all the BS stories the MSM oozes out daily which turn out to be nothing or the opposite of what they claim, he wonders why conservatives have not grabbed their pitchforks and torches and descended upon the White House and Westminster Abbey.

Earthquake in Darwin!

Geoscience Australia website creaking and groaning!

The only tremor they have mentioned is the Richter 7.3 in Indo, which is pretty deep:

M 7.3 – 288km NW of Saumlaki, Indonesia (USGS)
    2019-06-24 02:53:40 (UTC) 6.389°S 129.220°E 208.3 km depth

Suggestion for Cats.
    Normally I dodge every street chugger and hang up on telephone charity canvassers.
    I am going to actively engage with every one of them now, and tell them that I have given all of my 2019 charity budget to Izzy.
    Furthermore, I will be suspending all donations to all charities until his case is concluded.
    Thank you.
    Kindly fuck off.

82. Infidel Tiger

He really can be a goose.

Usually he has these outbreaks after visiting Europe.

83. “Without me there he is really degenerating. His last break must have been to a Murdochtopus Re-Education Camp.”

I’ve given up on both Bolt and Blair’s blog…I cancelled my Telegraph subscription this morning due to the newspaper’s grotesque coverage of Folau….Blair has been away so he hasn’t posted anything new for over two weeks now. And Andrew….well I like watching his programme but I haven’t posted on his blog for a long long time.

84. Earthquake in Darwin!

May just be the result of munt’s 22 doughnut breakfast.

85. “Bruce of Newcastle
    #3051417, posted on June 24, 2019 at 1:16 pm
    Earthquake in Darwin!”

It’s climate change.

86. Suggestion for Cats.
    Thank you.
    Kindly fuck off.

+ 765,000

87. twostix

lol monty’s back and all juiced up and ready to go.

What of all things has given him his fighting mojo back after hiding away for the last three months? The power of joining a lynch mob!

88. Knuckle Dragger

7.2 in the Banda Sea.

No global warming tsunamis.

89. All this talk of legal action and such is pointless.
    Even the the claims being made here are true (and I have no idea either way), GFM can afford to keep it stitched up in the courts forever.

I have decided on a different tack.
    I have just registered the domain name godefundme.org and will build a blog over the next few days. I’m open to suggestions on how best to use it to discredit them and seriously dent their business model. Just for starters I intend lodging a complaint with the Trades Practices Commission each and every time GFM supports ANY case that even smacks of similar circumstances (eg The Sarah Sea Patrol case quoted earlier).

Now for a blunt dose of reality. I’ve had five major heart attacks and three major strokes in the last four years. I’m old before my time and basically crippled with permanent heart failure. I’m not chasing money from anybody, but I could use a hand with the mundane, starting with somebody to monitor GFM and report to me ANY case that could be referred to the TPC under the “terms” they themselves have now just exercised. I will take it from there.

Please don’t bother wasting my time pulling the usual Catallaxy whinge of why I am wasting my time and why I will probably fail. You’d probably be right on both counts but frankly I don’t give a shit. Some things just have to be done.

Any volunteers please email me via the Doomlord. Not here.

90. Atoms for Peace

91. none

Eggboy raised over 100000 and apparently he donated 100000 to the victims of the Christ Church Massacre. I don’t know this for sure as I have no evidence he donated it just a media accouny. I complain to go fund me about that campaign not because he was raising money for legal funds but because he was raising money for legal funds for a legal case that was not going to eventuate because it had already been reported that no charges will be laid. His campaign was never deplatformed and it was only because of pressure from other quarters – I certainly contacted him direct observing that he was profiteering from the death of Muslims at the hands of a terrorist- that he felt to donate this money to the victims families. I said the same to go fund me – bit I just wonder if he would have done the same if the victims were Christians.

What I suggest people do is contact go fund me and ask why they allowed egg boy to raise $100,000 on the back of the murder of over 50 Muslim are the pretext of legal fees that we’re never ever going to be incurred. Or pick another very dubious campaign that they have supported. Escalate my children always escalate.

Folau made a speech in public at church and posted on social media. You idiot.

Lol, like that was being watched by millions live on television. No one would’ve even noticed except for some bigoted lefty activist. Total hit job with the intention to persecute and ruin a black Christian – successfully because of the bigotry of RA and Qantas management.

Know a man by the company he keeps. M0nty you are in company with some very nasty lefty bigots.

He really can be a goose.

Usually he has these outbreaks after visiting Europe.

Blot is an idiot.
    1. Hillary Crimton supporting nobody with a book to sell suddenly remembers she was roped by the President two decades ago.
    2. BoJo’s woke Remainer neighbours report an argument to Plod, who attend and say nothing to see.
    Blot buys a family sized box of it and starts munching away.

94. “Knuckle Dragger
    #3051428, posted on June 24, 2019 at 1:22 pm
    7.2 in the Banda Sea.

No global warming tsunamis.”

Not yet…give it an hour or two.

95. none

I think I might write to some of the unions and suggest that they take up Folau’s cause given that he has been effectively denied an avenue to raise money defend his case for unfair dismissal.

96. EvilElvis

What a time to be alive.

You’re not wrong Bern. Shit is seriously turned on its head.

97. Confused Old Misfit

memoryvault
    #3051430, posted on June 24, 2019 at 1:22 pm

I will be volunteering.

98. “memoryvault
    #3051430, posted on June 24, 2019 at 1:22 pm”

Happy to help, assist and contribute. It’s like what I did with NIB (who are back advertising on Sky News so it pays to expose them)……we have to fight back.

The fat little troll is full of vinegar and shit today; he must smell an SJW issue he can roll around in like a mangy dog does.

Izzy didn’t say anything about the alphabet people, nor did he do anything; quite the opposite; after all he and his wife played with and against gays and took money from a virulently gay bully. What izzy did is quote from the bible, that’s all, the same book we use in court and parliament. Christianity is now the number one target of the SJW censors and izzy became a big target for these bastards and it would be a win/win situation for them: if izzy capitulated, like a lot do, then victory; if he persisted he could be got rid of, again a win no matter if he was one of the best RU players in the world and the team would be less for his loss.

This is why this is a bigger issue than just izzy now; and this is why the little slime is hanging around yapping like a cur.

100. none

Eggboy raised over 100000 and apparently he donated 100000 to the victims of the Christ Church Massacre. I don’t know this for sure as I have no evidence he donated it just a media accouny. I complain to go fund me about that campaign not because he was raising money for legal funds but because he was raising money for legal funds for a legal case that was not going to eventuate because it had already been reported that no charges will be laid. His campaign was never deplatformed and it was only because of pressure from other quarters – I certainly contacted him direct observing that he was profiteering from the death of mueslis at the hands of a terrorist- that he felt to donate this money to the victims families. I said the same to go fund me – but I just wonder if he and they would have done the same if the victims were Christians.

What I suggest people do is contact go fund me and ask why they allowed egg boy to raise $100,000 on the back of the murder of over 50 mueslies under the pretext of legal fees that we’re never ever going to be incurred. Or pick another very dubious campaign that they have supported. Escalate my children always escalate.

101. notafan

Did Folau preach against sin in Church too?

Haven’t seen that footage

102. Knuckle Dragger

This is simple people.

There’s fortune to be made making polio calipers again.

RTP (Return To Paralysis) is just first in line, and bloody good on him for having a crack.

Attaboy, tiger.

103. feelthebern

Breaking news.
    RTP is Alex Jones.

… I have given all of my 2019 charity budget to Izzy.
    Thank you.
    Kindly fuck off.

+ 765,000

Well, the woke SJWs told me that donations to Izzy and other causes were mutually exclusive (*).
    OK.
    Here, have a fucking yuuge cupful of mutual exclusivity you xunts.
    You insisted it was a choice, so I have made my choice.
    * Which is actually bullshit. I would bet that a number of 10,000 people who logged on to donate to Izzy would have seen those other causes and flipped a few bucks that way as well.
    Web traffic and donations which would never have happened.

105. twostix

m0nty and the left generally within the last two years have suddenly became very nervous about any talk of regulating corporations.

“heyhey, cmon you guys, you know you’re against that stuff, you know…be reasonable, get back into your box and start being for the things we tell you to be for, like unregulated corporate power”.

That is all one needs to know about that.

Corporations are an instrument of government power, the cats paw of the unelected left wing managerial state and always have been.

What we now know is the the left collaborated with our old friends the cuckservative nevertrumper arm to create this situation of corporate cultural tyranny (which they are in entire control of) today.

The very essence of anglosphere conservatism on either side of the aberration that was retarded 2000-2015 cuckservatism is to crush such a thing.

106. none

Bolt is not your man to lead any fight for freedom. He has one eye on his personal reputation and another one on his bank account, the new house he has just built, and the paintings he likes to buy. Yes he has been attacked and threatened as have other journalists
    But they only really ark up when it’s their own right to speak that is threatened. It will be interesting to see if Miranda reverts back to her fighting self now that her latest soyboy slow mo has been exposed. Gosh it only took weeks after the election, a matter of hours after his return from holidays. Even I who have never been his Fan could have predicted that the emperor with no clothes would have been predicted so fast.

What I suggest people do is contact go fund me …

How?
    Can’t see a link on their site.

108. Dr Faustus

Scomo wades courageously into the Folau shock hatestorm imbroglio:

When asked about the closure of Folau’s fundraiser, Prime Minister Scott Morrison said: “I think that the issue has had enough oxygen.

So, a cultural evangelical then.

109. Mother Lode

lol monty’s back and all juiced lubed up and ready to go.

Never be ashamed to tell the truth.

There is a whiff of crazy bird-shit in the air.

111. feelthebern

Is Bird an anti vaxxer ?
    How’s about that !

112. Confused Old Misfit

Were can I find The DoomLord’s email address?

113. Knuckle Dragger

I clearly remember all my childhood mates getting bad chickenpox and monkeypox.

Along with hundreds of thousands of others, we all died and were damned grateful for the opportunity.

Rtp – Unlikely. Polio caused many childhood disabilities, but does not now. The rate could only have risen ten-fold if polio was not counted as a childhood disability.

Also a lot the disability now reported includes high functioning autism spectrum, which hitherto wasn’t considered a disability.

The problem these days is that activists distort data for political effect. I know there can be serious adverse responses to vaccines, but the political barrows being pushed by the Left now makes me extremely wary of the supposed statistics.

115. rickw

To much protection and disconnection from harsh realities, resilience and self reliance not developed, inevitable bump in life turns up, knocks them for six.

116. feelthebern

Hey Birdie, what about the inter-dimensional aliens who are visiting earth to fiddle with the kids?
    Or the base on the far side of the moon?

117. feelthebern

RTP, spectacular trolling.
    Well done.

118. feelthebern

RTP, are you srr ?

119. I know there can be serious adverse responses to vaccines, …

Ahh. Sanity.

1 in 100,000 or 1 in 50,000 etc

For some things, it’s a bitch when you don’t sit in the centre of a normal distribution curve.

120. Knuckle Dragger

Nobody mention yamyana* people.

I think I just did. Got away with it though.

121. feelthebern

Breaking news: Chicken Pox is just a rash.

122. feelthebern

This is glorious.

123. Don’t tell monts that it is “just a rash”.
    He needs to get it treated and have his contacts notified.

For the record I am antivaxxer regarding the MMR vaccine because the rubella component is manufactured using an ‘immortalized’ cell line taken from an aborted foetus. But that is something the manufacturers could easily rectify by using an alternative process, whereupon I would no longer have a significant objection to it.

125. Geriatric Mayfly
    And another. Is the sire of the 17 year coming as well?
    Of course.
    He’s the father.
    And his three other wives and their mothers.
    Wouldn’t want to split the family, you know.

126. Mitch M.

So many traits are now considered to be disabilities that decadal comparisons become meaningless. That is especially true of ASD because prior to 1980 it wasn’t even mentioned in the DSM, then the definition became expanded in 1987, 1994, and 2001 to make the category so broad as to be nearly meaningless.

I appreciate this is very difficult and it frustrates me no end but do not take statistics and epidemiology studies at face value.

127. Knuckle Dragger

Tranverse myelitis instead of poliomyelitis. Got it.

I wonder what those batty old sciency jokers diagnose rubella as these days?

Compassion fatigue? Rage disorder?

128. Confused Old Misfit

Will nobody tell me where I can find Dr. Davison’s email address?
    I hesitate to use his RMIT email in the event that it might cause some distress.

129. Were can I find The DoomLord’s email address?

In the section “about” at the top of the page.

130. feelthebern

I only take the statistics that Waleed Aly tells me at face value.

131. none

Fallout did not make a speech in public in church. He made a speech in a church which is a private institution and he’s entitled to do so in accordance with his churches believe. That he posted it on Facebook is once again he’s right and if people want to misinterpret things that’s their problem not his full stop pentecostalism is really quite shallow and it’s Theology is very easy to understand. It only takes a few minutes. It goes like this. Everybody on the face of the planet is a sinner and deserves to go to hell. Jesus loves you and doesn’t want you to go to hell and died to take your punishment. If you I sorry for your sins and trust that God has dealt with your punishment by means have Jesus then you’re home and hosed. That’s it. There’s not much else to it. It might be variations on now that you are saved you will become massively happy and successful but as you can see from Israel’s own preaching it usually means now you can expect a hell of a lot of persecution and opposition and ridicule. It’s really easy to make the Pentecostals and I know I certainly have but I’m thinking in recent years that perhaps they have the right model of church for the 21st century because there is no centre of authority. I was talking with a Christian minister not so long ago who lives in a muesli country where Christian’s are a tiny tiny minority and the Christians there don’t really give a toss if one of them is Catholic and the other one is Pentecostal. They can’t afford those petty pickering’s and simply band together and support each other in ways that will give puritans like C.L. connections. Perhaps one other heartening thing from the flower Saga so far is that not only lots of different Christian’s have different persuasions have supported him but also lots of muesli and also lots of people of no faith. I’ve even seen a couple of articles – 1 by lesbian activist – arguing that persecuting is he does not do the glbt cause any good. Indeed it doesn’t and the big are in a year is that some of the most of virulent persecutors aren’t even glbt themselves but your stock-standard virtue signalling sodomy fetishists.

132. Mitch M.

No. Even if you exclude non-severe disabilities from the latter data the rates of increase in childhood disabilities is five-fold. Still an extraordinary increase and so the increase is not because of easier reporting criteria.

Have you factored in the huge survival rates for preterms, difficult births and pregnancies as contributing to that rise because it is very well established that those conditions hugely increase the risk of disabilities in children? Good luck doing the number crunching on that, I suggest you find a very capable statistician.

133. twostix

Very telling that so much of the professional middlc class are entirely comfortable with quasi-government corporate power being used as an everyday political tool.

They slipped into that mode of thinking again as easily as they did in the late 1920’s.

But we already know that most of the middle class dopes who call themselves ‘leftwing’ are pedestrian classic economic fascists and they don’t even know it. Hilariously stupid!

134. Mitch M.

Part of it. I’m waiting for a friend who has decades of experience in helping troubled teenagers to return from overseas to help enlighten me because I’m thinking this issue may relate to other factors like loss of meaning, loss of a guiding narrative. So I’m thinking along a Jung\Frankl\narrative line of reasoning.

Inco – My mum has adverse responses to vaccines for immunological reasons that are quite complex. I myself do not have adverse responses. However people with adverse responses to vaccines do benefit from herd immunity. Maximizing herd immunity would be a big benefit. We are seeing with the measles outbreaks what happens when herd immunity breaks down. The logical approach is to study the causes so that such adverse responses can be avoided. That would be a good use of ARC cash – much better than all those stupid climate projects they do. My old chemistry department seems to be doing nothing but CAGW related stuff now. Crazy.

136. Confused Old Misfit

Thanks MV I was looking for something skillfully buried in the text!

137. Mitch M.

Rubella is just a rash and, like measles, can be called anything from hand foot and mouth to roseola to 5th disease.

A recent paper highlighted how latent infections, including measles, may be a dominant driver of latter life dementia. That idea has been floating around in the literature for a very long time and definitely has merit. There is also the risk of meningitis which can have devastating neurologic effects.

What a thread, the 2 regular slimebags and an anti-vaxxer piece of shit throwing jargon around.

COM – Sinc’s blog email address is given on the “About” page – see below the Cat header.

140. Confused Old Misfit

Thanks Bruce 😉
    Old dummy couldn’t see for looking

There is no such thing as immunity and therefore there is no such thing as herd immunity.

LOL. Do I believe you or my lying lungs? Fluvax is a marvellous invention.

142. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

Flight back yesterday from Hawaii on Sunday Daytime Dreamliner Bus, Qantas code-share with JetStar, was something of a nightmare as it was mainly a kindergarten, with holidaying families heading home for work on Mondays. Heaps of very young children, mainly poorly behaved, with parents seemingly unable to say no or use a firm voice at all. I have travelled a lot with children, and have partly brought up an autistic grandson, as well as my eldest son with these tendencies, so I am sympathetic to the difficulties of various sorts of meltdowns that tired children are prey to, but this was something else again.

Never on Sunday, ever again, given modern parenting styles, says Hairy apologetically, recalling why our daughter, no modern parent she, speaks of ShitStar. But we did get home in time to have a decent night’s sleep in our own comfy bed, made-up hotel-style by our cleaners as directed because I couldn’t face coming home having to do it myself after my niece and her friends had departed. Why, I might even have lost bedmaking skills given three weeks of constant attendance by bedmakers.

Now I’m off to pick up Attapuss from my second son’s tender care (we pay him, so he’s keen, as he’s broke) and not a moment too soon, I wit. He’s just emailed that for the last week Attapuss has been sharing the couch with an unknown homeless schizophrenic female said son has invited in to his flat from the globally warming cold, his kind heart stricken by all the flanneries Sydney has been having during our absence. Don’t get her pregnant, is the advice I email back.

I am busy enough with grandchildren, children of other rellies, and contemporary mores and parenting as it is, in some of these cases called ‘picking up the pieces’. But not all, of course.

Status, back to normal, mutters Hairy in a resigned manner.

143. rickw

I would agree that this is an issue, I wonder how the trend correlates to the demise of Christianity. Purpose and understanding of life, plus guidance for avoiding behaviours that are ultimately self harming.

144. Bon. I have cousins that had bad reactions to measles vaccines.
    Two were institutionalized as a result of brain damage.
    Everyone in the extended family (including me) is touchy about vaccines.

My advice, research and choose wisely. Things may not be as simple as they first appear.

145. Fallout did not make a speech in public in church. He made a speech in a church which is a private institution and he’s entitled to do so in accordance with his churches believe.

Good afternoon None.

Just a point of clarification. The “church” is not the building, although the term “church” is used to denote such buildings. Technically, the “church” is the congregation that comes together in the worship of the Christian faith.

The building is just their gathering point.

146. Mitch M.

And yes, I have done the numbers actually.

Show us.

The increase in lifespan was actually *larger* in the years before the mass use of childhood vaccines.

Irrelevant to the statistical issues I raised. Increase in lifespan prior to vaccination relates to improved medical procedures and maternal nutrition. I’ve known people who worked in polio wards. These don’t exist today. Care to explain that?

147. dopey

ABC News: Public broadcaster mounts legal challenge to AFP warrant.
    Anyone care to donate?

148. Knuckle Dragger

‘No such thing as a measles outbreak. Just sporadic cases’

110,000 fatal cases last year, all in tinfoil anti-vaxxer land.

The most contagious sporadic thing going around, apparently.

149. Gilas

Rtp
    #3051448, posted on June 24, 2019 at 1:28 pm

“Smallpox; jeez, I miss the good old days. Remind me again how that was eradicated?”

It wasn’t. It was renamed.

.. as any reading of the virology literature, or even simple Wikipedia can readily confirm.

First I suspected it, now I know.

You’re a weapon-grade fuckwit!

On to my scroll-by list you go.

150. Wrong argument MM.
    The Spanish flu, like all good epidemics, came along and wiped out the susceptible hosts (a few mill.) and then itself died when it ran out of targets.

151. Zatara

“Funny. The CDC lists adverse reactions at around one in three.”

Horseshit.

Any medication can cause a severe allergic reaction. Such reactions from a vaccine are very rare, estimated at about 1 in a million doses, and would happen within a few minutes to a few hours after the vaccination.

Possible Side-effects from Vaccines

“They make it all up.”

No, but you certainly do.

152. twostix

Foleau’s gofundme campaign crushed and at that very moment, coincidentally, an anti-vaxxer turns up and everyone follows the shiny thing off a cliff.

Even I couldn’t script this stuff better!

153. Some History

duncanm
    #3051298, posted on June 24, 2019 at 11:43 am

Some History
    #3051289, posted on June 24, 2019 at 11:38 am
    Nicola Britton. Standard leftist activist.

we can do better than that!

That Instagram page has disappeared, too.

This guy is taking the piss or is demented; is insanity contagious? Well yes, it is; instances of agnotology from left-wing cause célèbres abound. anti-vaxxers amongst them.

155. Mark A:

A book, most of our politicians swear on, when inducted to parliament. Many of the witnesses in court also swear on it to tell the truth.

You spelled ‘indicted’ wrong.

156. Mother Lode

Look, the number of kids dying from diseases might have been reduced but that just glosses over the fact that each one of these kids dies several times over.

They don’t just die like in the olden days.

These days they deadset dyingly die in the the most dieful dyingest deadological dyingmost way until they are dead.

Can you appreciate the toll that has on parents?

I also disapprove of cars that drive more than 40kph. The human rib cage was not designed for such forces.

And if anyone tells you they have a vaccine so you can drive in an 80kph zone, you just run away (less than 40kph), get home, take a spoon Websters Powder, apply a little Dr Morton’s De-chafing Liniment, wrap a hot towel infused with tincture of Horseroot around your head and soak your feet in a tub of warm water with caster oil.

Unless it is Thursday or a full moon or your name is ‘Terry’. In that case you should not use horseroot tincture, but an emulsion of cabbage and eye of newt.

157. Foleau’s gofundme campaign crushed …

I’m hopeful that this will increase the level of support for Izzy.

Methinks the anti-izzy crowd have fscked up.

158. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

I am not sure that I am too keen on that Winter Watch site. I don’t think this blog should be turned into an anti-vax site. Yes, brief arguments and concerns should be welcome, but there is a long trail to the tale, which is a difficult one to expound properly here. I certainly don’t have the skills to do that, and I’m probably in a better position in epidemiological analysis than some others here.

Measles is still around and it still kills, and it also maims brains.
    Vaccinated populations are free from that.
    Smallpox vaccinated populations live in freedom too.

Viruses are rarely totally eradicated.
    We just hope that it is so with Smallpox. Not there with Measles yet.

159. feelthebern

The Bird strikes the Cat like the Luftwaffe struck Coventry.

160. Geriatric Mayfly

Smallpox now confined to the deep freeze in one or two locations, whereupon argument arises as to whether the last survivors should be destroyed. Polio nearly there. But oddly, the RoP has within a violent anti vaxing streak, and the disease continues to prosper under the Prophet’s (PBUH) watchful eye.

ABC News: Public broadcaster mounts legal challenge to AFP warrant.
    Anyone care to donate?

I already do courtesy my taxes.

162. twostix

Methinks the anti-izzy crowd have fscked up.

These people’s efforts have yielded them among other things Donald Trump, Scott Morrison and shortly a no-deal Brexit under Boris Johnson.

Yet they keep pushing like it’s 2008. And as their world continues to fall apart they grow more vicious, more censorious and more violent by the month.

Culturally it is the beginning for us and the end stages for them. We won’t ever forget what they were like on their way down!

163. feelthebern

At the top of page #9 one of Grig’s sock puppets Rae makes an appearance.
    Looks like troll day at the Cat.

164. feelthebern

Boris will ensure that the BREMAIN’ers will be very happy.
    He’s the closer.
    Anyone thinking otherwise is not a student of history.

165. dover_beach

Homosexuality is not cancer. To equate the two is bigotry.

No one is allowed to disapprove of homosexuality under any circumstances, according to our leading urban bugman.

166. Mitch M.

Yes. Haven’t watched this, too self evident but still timely …

167. Some History

‘Absolutely insane’: Israel Folau’s supporters hit out at GoFundMe

168. Knuckle Dragger

Haha.

Every building in Darwin five storeys and above has been evacuated. Punters are wandering around everywhere.

The humbuggers never had it so good.

169. dover_beach

170. feelthebern

KD, time to work your magic on the ladies seeking comfort.

171. notafan

monty, numbers and rae sitting in a tree

172. Tintarella di Luna

Culturally it is the beginning for us and the end stages for them.

Factor demographics into the coming cultural shift too; generally speaking religious folk have well above replacement birth rates, the prog-left well below.

174. feelthebern

Does fornication include these new sex robots?

Every building in Darwin five storeys and above has been evacuated.

So that’s the water tower then?

176. teamv

Seems the shakes in Darwin are from that 7.2 in Indonesia.
    It was very deep though.

177. You do realise that childhood disabilities have increased tenfold since the widespread use of vaccines don’t you? (US census data).

178. none

Actually memoryvault I do agree with you in many respects but while one dominant metaphor for the church is the people of God – this is more commonly applied of the Hebrews in the Old Testament , the more dominant but certainly not the only metaphor in the New Testament is Body of Christ – to talk of the church as an institution or even as a group of people attached to a place such as a physical church or a particular city or country is not incorrect.

179. duncanm

we can do better than that!

That Instagram page has disappeared, too.

Ha – Nicola Britton went private – a bit too much light shone on her, eh ?

180. “Tintarella di Luna
    #3051556, posted on June 24, 2019 at 2:23 pm

Milo laid it all out beautifully in relation to the left at the end of an interview with Dave Rubin in October, 2015.”

Tinta…Milo also laid it out beautifully in a discussion two months ago with Jordan Peterson….worth listening to. I was very glad that Jordan Peterson took on the task of interviewing Milo. Too many conservatives are cucks and have sidelined Milo.

So Milo said to Jordan Peterson….rightly…that they won’t stop with him or Laura Loomer or Alex Jones….they will be coming shortly to shut down mainstream conservatism……Jordan himself, Dave Rubin, Steve Crowder, Michelle Malkin and of course…Milo’s old nemesis….Ben Shapiro . And Milo has already been proved to be 150% right because we have seen the purges start.. we have seen Ben, Jordan and Dave all smeared by such “august” institutions as the NYT and Washington Post as “far right” in the last two months. The demonetisation and the banning of right of centre opinion has increased tenfold in the last few months.

181. none

Actually memoryvault I do agree with you in many respects but while one dominant metaphor for the church is the people of God – this is more commonly applied of the Heb—ws in the Old Testament , the more dominant but certainly not the only metaphor in the New Testament is Body of Christ – to talk of the church as an institution or even as a group of people attached to a place such as a physical church or a particular city or country is not incorrect.
    A thought experiment. Think of the first time that you first met your lovely Marilyn. He will probably not just remember her but also the place where you met her. People and places belong together and are not so easily separated. And so in different context we can say refer to the people by a place. Like the way we say Australians.

Welcome home, Lizzie. Hi, Bird! (PS: I seem to remember “Rtp” is an oldie you’ve been keeping in the cupboard).

183. twostix

Using established power to silence your opponents is the hallmark of exhausted walking dead establishments in the anglosphere.

Going to Russia and provoking (quietly begging) them to lop off your head is another other.

These people do not have the shoulders to be the establishment, they are begging for someone to make it stop. It’s an accident that they have this power. They know they are out of control, they are like bad children in all ways who desperately want an adult to put his foot down.

The foot is indeed coming, but you aren’t children and you will be dealt with!

184. Mother Lode:

“As a company, we are absolutely committed to the fight for equality for LGBTIQ+ people and fostering an environment of inclusivity. While we welcome GoFundMes engaging in diverse civil debate, we do not tolerate the promotion of discrimination or exclusion.”

Oh Dear.
    They haven’t thought that one through, have they?

185. none

1735099

#3051563, posted on June 24, 2019 at 2:29 pm

Yes it’s called immigration. Next.

186. feelthebern

The scrutiny of every single Go Fund Me campaign, past, present & future will show what a mistake they made.

187. None

Remember Raelene Castle has a statement that she welcomes debate on her Twitter profile.

“As a company, we are absolutely committed to the fight for equality for LGBTIQ+ people and fostering an environment of inclusivity. While we welcome GoFundMes engaging in diverse civil debate, we do not tolerate the promotion of discrimination or exclusion …”

… and, accordingly, we have chosen to discriminate against and exclude Mr Folau … no, wait.

189. Zatara

The US census discusses neither vaccinations nor childhood disabilities.

So made up horseshit again.

190. feelthebern

Raelene Castle welcomes debate as much as she welcomes a salad.

191. None

Who was it that called this blackbirding 2019? Leigh? Whoever it was, he’s kind of right you know.

192. Mother Lode

The foot is indeed coming, but you aren’t children and you will be dealt with!

Sure new medical treatments have resulted in some changes such are treatments for diabetes meaning people don’t have to get their legs amputated, but what there has been a corresponding increase in the number of ingrown toenails.

It seems pretty strange to me to argue that progress is substituting one medical problem for another.

Change is not the same as improvement.

But as long as Big Pharma is there doling out money to the political class most people will never hear the truth!

193. The scrutiny …

Why? Have they aided and abetted anyone who has committed a criminal offense?

194. None

Can anyone with legal training comment on whether gofundme is action which is preempting a court decision is now unfairly prejudicing Izzy’s case?

195. feelthebern

Why? Have they aided and abetted anyone who has committed a criminal offense?

Not that I know of.
    The scrutiny will show many logic pretzels.

196. Mother Lode

So made up horseshit again.

I believe horseshit, properly defecated and prepared, is supposed to be a remedy for mild aphasia hair cramp.

197. lotocoti

Smallpox now confined to the deep freeze in one or two locations

Also available at Biopreparat’s Ebay store.
    Variola is 15% off this month if you use the Aral’sk coupon.

198. Mother Lode

mild aphasia and hair cramp.

Sorry for the lapse in rigour particularly when discussing matters medical.

I think I will make up a wolfsbane and earwig poultice . That should do the trick.

Guilty as charged.

200. notafan

Bird usually finds it very hard to stay on topic

usually two three comments in and he is off

so if rtp is bird well done

201. notafan

mild aphasia hair cramp.

no mistake there

someone here was complaining of that exact condition just a couple of days ago

202. duncanm

1735099
    #3051563, posted on June 24, 2019 at 2:29 pm

Most of which has occured in the last 30 years, well after all the main immunisation programs were in place.

203. notafan

I suppose you can try wolfsbane and earwig poultice. Of course if you want something really efficacious, you should try rubbing possum droppings on your belly, if you can’t find those bits of clay masquerading as possum droppings will do.

Arnhem land remedy against all kinds of stomach ailments including appendicitis and cancer.

Is there nothing the indigenous cannot teach us?

They had no vaccines.

Smart.

204. Feelthebern:

You’re quite right FTB.
    There is no incitement, it is just a warning of the consequences of an action. Any other interpretation is wrong.

205. feelthebern

Is there nothing the indigenous cannot teach us?

Their burning off programs put modern day Australia to shame.

206. feelthebern

As Bandanna man says so often, Magic Sky Daddy doesn’t exist.
    Therefore hell doesn’t exist.
    So why does he give a shit about it?

207. dover_beach

Apparently, telling a person playing with fire is dangerous is bigotry against pyromaniacs.

208. Zatara

Your link is to adult disabilities, not childhood ones.

And the increase in adults claiming disability is much more likely to be due to…

Every month, 14 million people now get a disability check from the government.

….. than any disabling disease.

Chris Kenny interviewing Herald-Sun dweeb, who is totally in the bag for the Bugmen (paraphrased):-
    Kenny : “What about Israel Folau’s freedom of speech.”
    Kenny : “So, would you be happy if a Muslim got fired for quoting the Koranic verse on fags?
    Suddenly they both go wide-eyed and Bugman stutters through his next couple of answers.
    Me (screaming at the telly) : “Fucking do it, Chris. Pull the trigger!”
    The obvious follow up question is “So, Mr Bugman, you believe the Koran verses on homosexuality are “rubbish”?
    Bugman is then faced with two options …
    1. He confirms the Koran is rubbish, and condemns himself to the life of Salman Rushdie; or
    2. He denies the Koran is rubbish, opening up the question as to why the Bible is “rubbish” but the Koran is not.
    But the ever polite Mr Kenny waved him through.

210. Mother Lode

Is there nothing the indigenous cannot teach us?

Well I have thrown out my kettle and everything in the house with wheels.

It is appalling to reflect that a decision by some stale white male 6,000 years ago was the first step that started us down an barren sociological path along which we have wandered so blindly for so long.

Well, it’s back to the future. Cold water, wheel-less and now possum droppings for me.

211. feelthebern

Unless Waleed Aly is against vaccination, it is legal.
    However, as he rules by decree, I will take his views as gospel….I mean hadith.

212. feelthebern

now possum droppings for me.

Speak to Bruce of Newie re that.

Kenny also asked Herald-Sun Bugman about Sarah Sea-Patrol running a GoFundMe to finance her defamation action against Lleyenholm.
    Bugman not aware of it.
    Bugman of course opposes that too.
    But Bugman said nought at the time.
    My memory is that the Hun was running the “Lleyenholm is a dirty misogynist” line.

214. P

As Bandanna man says so often, Magic Sky Daddy doesn’t exist.
    Therefore hell doesn’t exist.
    So why does he give a shit about it?

He can’t stop writing about it:
    GoFundMe caves in to roar of ravenous mob and kills Folau page

215. I’ve just received my Tshirts:
    “Close it down/Fire them all”
    “Government is the problem, not the solution.”
    Etc…
    The printing is in that weird sticky ink stuff. Is there a product to wash them in to cure the ink?

216. None

It’s quite interesting that the change.org lady who is the gofundme representative in Australia has pointed to an online petition against Izzy’s gofundme fundraiser.

I see Miranda is tweeting that gofundme will take 5% of donations and make $40,000. That may be under the old information but they certainly stand to make a fair bit of money from any voluntary platform fees and I wonder if they are going to be refunding those. Also given the delay in returning monies one would need to ask how much money is gofundme making from placing the 750,000 in overnight money markets. So many questions. So many stupid lazy journalists

217. Mother Lode

I wonder if Pirate Pete, having described as a ‘roar’ the maniacal twitter tapping complaining about Folau availing himself of legal options to contest his dismissal, can distinguish the sound of people clamouring to read his column in particular over the the sound of those scrambling to read the SMH in general – what with the readership of the Squeakily Moaning Haemorrhoid swelling and rushing up.

But there is something else – he ascribes GoFuckYou’s decision to the usual lefty twitter tantrums, but they themselves speak of terms and conditions. Doesn’t he believe them when they say what they were reacting to? Or does he think that GoFuckYou needs the twits to tell them when to invoke their rules.

Or perhaps Fitzsimian just likes to imagine that every moment of time awaits his personal intervention to give it enough impetus to happen.

Silly bugger thinks that silly hankie on his bonce makes him more impressive.

218. hzhousewife

I hope that whole lot of people are never going to use GoFundMe to donate to anything ever again. I also hope that many alternatives to GoFundMe are started, such that none of them make much money out of the sorrow of dying children.

GFM new slogan: How to lose Friends and Antagonise People?

GFM

Free fundraising for the people and causes you care about

Unless …

221. A Quiet Australian

A brilliant suggestion from my very clever son – everyone who donated to the Israel Folau GFM fund should immediately initiate a chargeback claim with visa and MasterCard for non delivery of product. GFM will incur a $35 admin fee for every claim.

Liberty Quote
    A society that does not recognize that each individual has values of his own which he is entitled to follow can have no respect for the dignity of the individual and cannot really know freedom.

— Friedrich von Hayek

223. Mother Lode

I do hope news of this makes it to the US, which it might since GFM is plenty used in America too.

Drudge might link to one of the Australian columns.

(Incidentally, he has become a slightly deranged Never Trumper. Weird.)

224. rickw

Well I have thrown out my kettle and everything in the house with wheels.

How are the possum skin undies and bark doona going?

225. monty, should libraries remove books from their collections that describe indecent acts between members of the same sex as disordered?

226. duncanm

Zatara
    #3051602, posted on June 24, 2019 at 3:01 pm

Your link is to adult disabilities, not childhood ones.

Try scrolling down a little to the kiddies section.

Direct link to the chart of interest: https://apps.npr.org/unfit-for-work/img/pm-gr-ssi_kids-616.gif

227. “hzhousewife
    #3051613, posted on June 24, 2019 at 3:24 pm

I won’t be using the platform again.

228. None

Timing is everything

Haha. With mass deportation threatened in two weeks time. I don’t ever think that I’ve had so much fun watching a politician troll the world on twitter.

229. feelthebern

I won’t be using the platform again.

I have never used it.
    I tend to only give the bucks to organisations with DGR status.

230. P

“The true test of a democratic nation is not how we treat those with whom we agree but how we treat the rights of those with whom we disagree,” he said.
    “Freedom of speech is timeless and should not be restricted by the leftist gormless oxygen thieves of GoFundMe.”
    link

231. BrettW

Radio reporting media companies liable for postings made on their FB pages. As a result of a Dylan Voller case in NSW Supreme Court.

Kenny : “What about Israel Folau’s freedom of speech.”
    Bugman : “Well, of course everyone is free to say what they like … [here it comes] … BUT, Rugby are free to fire him and GoFundMe are free to shut down his appeal, because very rich.”
    Kenny : “So, would you be happy if a Muslim got fired for quoting the [email protected] verse on [email protected]?”
    Bugman : “Yes. Look, Folau has his freedom of speech but he is not free to spout that rubbish. ”
    Me (screaming at the telly) : “Fucking do it, Chris. Pull the trigger!”
    The obvious follow up question is “So, Mr Bugman, you believe the [email protected] verses on homosexuality are “rubbish”?
    Bugman is then faced with two options …
    1. He confirms the [email protected] is rubbish, and condemns himself to the life of Salman Rushdie; or
    2. He denies the [email protected] is rubbish, opening up the question as to why the Bible is “rubbish” but the [email protected] is not.
    But the ever polite Mr Kenny waved him through.

Kenny : “What about Israel Folau’s freedom of speech.”
    Kenny : “So, would you be happy if a Mislum got fired for quoting the [email protected] verse on [email protected]?”
    Me (screaming at the telly) : “Fucking do it, Chris. Pull the trigger!”
    Bugman is then faced with two options …
    But the ever polite Mr Kenny waved him through.

234. feelthebern

So now they just disable comments.
    Too much risk otherwise from professional trolls.

235. areff

All Folau all the time at Quadrant today. Three pieces recently added — the Bill Martin and Paul Collits contributions particularly good,

feelthebern
    #3051626, posted on June 24, 2019 at 3:37 pm
    I won’t be using the platform again.
    I have never used it.
    I tend to only give the bucks to organisations with DGR status.

I have used it a couple of times for local issues (twice where there was the death of the breadwinner in a family).
    Fuck it.
    Next time I will drive to the funeral and give cash in person.
    The rest of them will get a respectful “Sorry, but I don’t do GoFundMe. Is there an alternative not involving preachy bugmen?”

237. feelthebern

Next time I will drive to the funeral and give cash in person.

Cash.
    Is.
    King.

238. None

Miranda maybe using out of date information claiming gofundme has made $40,000 from his campaign but do you think I care?
    Also good to see someone raise egg boy but the real issue is that he was raising money on the back of victims of terrorism https://mobile.twitter.com/ArthurTane/status/1142963045779435520

239. “P
    #3051627, posted on June 24, 2019 at 3:37 pm
    Liberal National Party Senator James McGrath reacted swiftly to GoFundMe’s decision on Monday.”

I have to say that despite McGrath being one of the Turd’s toadies….I am liking him more and more….I have seen a lot of him lately on Credlin and Kenny. He is a straight talker.

I urge all Cats to send that to their local Liberal Member and State Senators and ask outright …
    1. Do you agree?
    2. What do you propose to do about it?
    I will be reminding my MP that I only voted for them this time because they purged Trumble.
    If that was all in vain, only top be replaced with more of the same, kiss my arse and vote goodbye.

Fuck, I am going to have so much fun telling lefty charity collectors that, given I was told that it was a choice between Izzy Folau and sick kiddies, I chose Izzy over kiddies, polar bears, the barrier reef, whatever?
    You asked for mutual exclusivity.
    Here it is.

242. None

I criticized Peter reduce of go fund me on this blog mso I did dunno to him and it was the first time I used the gofundme platform. I noted then that they were making an excessive amount in fees. While they have changed some of their fee structure it is still excessive and as I pointed out this time the way they ask for a voluntary donation is a little bit dishonest and I would suggest a lot of people who are not used to online transactions and online forms would’ve thought they were compelled to donate that amount. So it is imperative that if you donated and paid a platform donation that you demand your platform donation feedback. Also if you made a donation you really should demand that they refund the monies pronto rather than keep them and make a killing on overnight money markets.

I have a colleague in Europe and I certainly am no fan of the way the Europeans run their internet but she was among the first to avoid any form of so-called free platform or free service because they inevitably monetize by using your content e.g Twitter and
    Facebook or with dubious ways of skimming you for money e. g. gofundme. You are better off using a paid service. I’m more than happy to make a contribution towards the running cost of catallaxy but I will never use go fund me all similar platforms again.

243. Infidel Tiger

No biggie.

They are only punishing people who hold incorrect non-leftist views.

You can easily avoid these punishments too.

244. duncanm

Can anyone with better knowledge, or access, find gofundme’s annual report?

Its interesting to note that there’s a “gofundme ireland” ABN registered – which strongly suggests tax shenanigans.

Just needs a decent journalist to trace down.. pity we have few of those.

GOFUNDME AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
    ACN: 627 702 630
    ABN: 59 627 702 630

GOFUNDME IRELAND LIMITED
    ABN: 17 199 155 746

ps: nothing new about gofundme’s approach:
    “In 2015, GoFundMe announced that the site would no longer support legal defense funds on their platform. The news came after the site suspended funding for the defense of Sweet Cakes by Melissa, a bakery that was fined for refusing to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding.[26] As of November 2017, GoFundMe’s terms and conditions allow for campaigns for certain kinds of legal defense.[27]”

245. Mother Lode

Like I say, what GFM has done is not prevent him from having an opinion on gays, but prevented him from having a day in court on a matter of employment.

What they have said is that they will not support his access to the legal system because of something he said elsewhere.

And remind our easily spooked leaders that the money raised and the numbers of donors should give them a hint of the support Izzy had – do they really want to piss all those people off?

1 7 8 9 10 11 13