Someone tell me this is fake news. But who would you have the imagination to make it up?

“Nudge” policies such as huge tax hikes, as well as bans and red tape outlined in the plan, will pave the way to a “vibrant” Ireland of zero carbon emissions by 2050 according to the government, which last year committed to boost the country’s 4.7 million-strong population by a further million with mass migration.

“We are going to change how electricity is produced and consumed, how our homes and workplaces are heated; the way we travel; the types of vehicles we purchase; and how food is produced.

“It’s about vibrant, populated city centres, liveable, with excellent amenities and transport as we embrace higher densities.”

What could go wrong?

This entry was posted in Rafe, Terrorism. Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to The latest Irish joke. Ban private cars and import a million third-world refugees

Ireland lost the plot years ago.

2. cuckoo

Q: What did the Irish use for transport before donkey carts?
    A: Cars.

3. tombell

didn’t know Jim Jones was Irish.

Some History
    #3049221, posted on June 22, 2019 at 12:10 pm
    This doesn’t sound good. The totalitarian express.

‘Climate Emergency’: Ireland Set to Ban Private Cars While Planning Mass Third World Migration

5. Karabar

One might have thought that the micks had regained their sanity when they got rid of Mary Robinson, but apparently it just got worse.

6. None

nate

This campaign is trending!

6.5k

Israel Folau Legal Action Fund

$518,237 of $3.0M goal

Raised by 6,536 people in 2 days

Donate Now Share on Facebook

IF

Israel Folau

Faith  Melbourne, VIC

Introduction

My name is Israel Folau and, until recently, playing Rugby was my livelihood.

I have had the honour and the privilege of representing my country on the sporting field, for which I will be forever grateful.

I am also a Christian. My faith is the most important thing in my life. I try to live my life according to the Bible and I believe it is my duty to share the word of the Bible.

Earlier this year, I uploaded some messages from the Bible on my Instagram page.

I believe that sharing the Bible is an act of love and compassion.

I know some people do not like or believe in the Bible. Indeed, what makes our country so wonderful is that we have such a diverse community made up of so many different cultures and values. But my faith defines me as a person. I do not believe that it is fair or right that I be punished for my religious beliefs.

Sadly, after I uploaded the messages from the Bible, my employers, Rugby Australia and Rugby NSW, tore up my employment contract. As a result, I have lost my job, my livelihood, and the ability to play for my country. It looks like I will never be allowed to play rugby in this country again.

My action

I believe the termination of my contract is unlawful, which is why I have started legal proceedings against Rugby Australia and Rugby NSW.

In response, Rugby Australia have already said that they will “divert significant resources” to fight me in court.  Even if I win, Rugby Australia can appeal. There is every chance that a prominent test case like this could take years and eventually end up in the High Court of Australia.

My wife Maria and I have already spent over $100,000 of our own money, and that was just to try and deal with Rugby Australia’s internal tribunal processes.  The money I am asking for is solely to fund the rest of my action in court.

My request for support

I know I am putting myself on the line – this action will be very costly in terms of time, money and reputation – but I do not intend to stop now.

I would be very grateful for your support. Could you make a donation, within your capacity to give, in order to support my legal action? I have the fight of my life on my hands and every little bit will help.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Israel Folau

I want to help

I want to support Israel Folau to fund the rest of his action in court primarily because of one or more of the following or similar reasons:
    – because I believe his termination for merely expressing his religious beliefs was harsh and unlawful
    – because I believe in the right of employees to peacefully express their religious beliefs without fear of termination or punishment
    – because I believe in freedom of religion and freedom of belief
    – because I am religious myself
    – because I believe Australia should have its best players competing for the Wallabies in the up-coming World Cup

In making this contribution I acknowledge that my contributions are made freely as a gift on the basis previously affirmed and that
    Still chugging along nicely

Anonymous

1 min ago

$250

Anonymous

1 min ago

7. None

oops sorry it copied almost everything

8. None

And also on the wrong thread but what I was going to write here is that perhaps all those Irish jokes had an element of Truth in them.

Maybe now we can ban stupid Irish from migrating here. As it is they will be unskilled migrants incapable of even driving or dealing with a 21st century high tech world.

9. George Gell

In accordance with Irish logic, they will also phase in a change of the side of the road they drive on. First year trucks on the right side and the next year buses and private vehicles ( probably donkey carts then) on the right side too.
    They will not need refugees. Tourists will flock there to watch what happens.

They want to get rid of every form of private transport. It’s happening in Europe and in America.

It’s being pushed through the global warming myth.

They claim it’s not just a local issue.

‘Cycling for all’ on the tfl.gov.uk website doesn’t say they’re banning the use of cars.

Cycling awards for Waltham Forest, blocking roads.

The public have not actually been consulted, but in the media they create the appearance of public participation.

11. None

The Irish gaystapo is manufacturing a man-made potato famine on the pretext of combating and man-made climate change that doesn’t exist. Demented.

12. None

Not fake news it’s been reported in Irish media and some policies have actually started https://m.independent.ie/au/news/environment/revealed-proposed-petrol-and-diesel-car-ban-in-towns-and-tax-hikes-how-climate-change-action-strategy-will-affect-you-38224591.html
    This is precisely the sort of s*** that Bill Shorten was pushing.

The Irish Government were informed that, as part of the conditions for their entry into the EEC, they would have to appoint a Commissioner of Human Rights and Equal Opportunity. The position was duly advertised – with separate pay scales for men and women…

14. Dr Fred Lenin

Shortage of psychiatrists in Eire is there ,run that past the Ravrind Ian Paisley see what his comments would be nit a bit supportive I think ,he. Euromania its a new globalite screated mental affliction ,and why is 2050 the cut off date for the insane ?

15. Some History

An Irish priest is driving down to New York and gets stopped for speeding in Connecticut. The state trooper smells alcohol on the priest’s breath and then sees an empty wine bottle on the floor of the car.

He says, “Sir, have you been drinking?”

“Just water,” says the priest.

The trooper says, “Then why do I smell wine?”

The priest looks at the bottle and says, “Good Lord! He’s done it again!”

16. Texas Jack

Did Lucy Turnbull also advise the Irish government?

17. Twostix

The old world establishment as typified by Clinton, Shorten, Turnbull, conservacorp conservatives, etc is a dead man walking.

So on the way out they’re going to take us all out with them.

18. Beachcomber

When the homosexual PM of this ‘progressive’ Irish government tried to embarrass Trump during his visit, this was reported by the ABC-TASS media as if it somehow reflected badly on Trump. Quite the opposite.

19. Twostix

I mostly like the way that in the 90’s boomers declared history was over and that (super conveniently for them) all ideological battles were won so lets just concentrate on making money money money!

Meanwhile, during the next 20 years as they renovated yet another outer suburb young family rental house to sell to Anyone But Their Own, the global bolsheviks (barely contained by the Greatest Generation) spread like wildfire unhindered.

Now we’re in the midst of the beginning of a full blown cultural revolution that is definitely also moving into economic, industrial and agriculture.

That retirement “rental portfolio” was definitely worth it!

20. Jock

If you think the Irish are bad the Scots are in the same league. Including the Tories they have 5 or 6 leftist parties. There is no one in the right. Tories regard them selves as conservative but Ruth Davidson is more a Malcolm Turnbull labor light .

21. Fisky

This is a great illustration of how immigration is and has always been a statist program to reengineer the population. God, do “libertarians” look dumb now!

22. Fisky

It’s a package deal, libertarians. You don’t get to choose which part of the Leftist program to support. The Left are brilliant at salami-slicing the opposition. You enable one part, and you get all the rest.

23. Mark M

If only they had a carbon (sic) tax … (continued) …

[Global warming] had significant impact on Amazon communities before arrival of Europeans

24. mareeS

This is why Eire deported its population when things became difficult: it is a difficult, hardscrabble place, and not much of a market for immigration unless you like stout, black pudding and great music.

We love the place, but wouldn’t want to live there.

25. The Countess

Potato Famine Mark II
    Have they learned nothing from history?

26. Squirrel

The sameness of the language employed by the globalists is almost spooky – it’s cut and paste with the name of the city being the only variant.

Those who were taking notice had fair warning of the Irish version of hating the past and wanting to change everything from Father Ted, when he was memorably visited by protest singer Niamh Connolly, who delivered this gem –

“The church in Ireland secretly had lots of potatoes during the famine, and they hid the potatoes in pillows and sold them abroad in potato fairs. And the Pope closed down a lot of the factories that were makin’ the potatoes and turned them into prisons for children.”

To which Father Ted quite reasonably replied –

“God almighty, she says that as if there’s something sinister about it all! I mean, what is the problem with her?”

27. Lilliana

Launching the plan in Dublin, leader Leo Varadkar outlined his vision for an Ireland of ‘higher density’ cities consisting of populations whose lifestyles and behaviours have been totally transformed by ‘carrot and stick’ policies outlined in the climate plan.

“Our approach will be to nudge people and businesses to change behaviour and adapt new technologies through incentives, disincentives, regulations and information,” the globalist prime minister said.

Unless you are one of the uber rich this is what is in store for us. Living cheek by jowl in high rise shoe boxes. Both parties having been ‘nudging’ us towards this for years. Import a mass of third worlders and transform our cities into concrete jungles. There will be no countryside just indrustiral farming. This is what India is doing as well (without the immigration). Pushing small farmers to urbanise. If you want to see the future visit any Asian mega city. Endless high rise boxes.

It didn’t have to be this way. Our leaders should be in jail for treason, the bloody lot of them. Pack of globalist sellouts.

As for the Irish – what a pack of morons. Anyone who has watched the fall of western Europe and still wants mass immigration needs to have their head read.

28. Fisky

The Irish are really dumb people, always late to the party and drawing the wrong conclusions. Just look at Paul Kelly!

29. Infidel Tiger

Humourless turds. Thankfully they will soon be wiped out.

30. max

Henry Louis Mencken:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

“A professional politician is a professionally dishonorable man.  In order to get anywhere near high office he has to make so many compromises and submit to so many humiliations that he becomes indistinguishable from a streetwalker.”

Squirrel
    #3049521, posted on June 22, 2019 at 5:43 pm

nice joke, thanks.

31. max

Squirrel
    #3049521, posted on June 22, 2019 at 5:43 pm

sorry mistake it was :
    Some History
    #3049292, posted on June 22, 2019 at 1:03 pm

Irish priest joke, thanks.

32. Indolent

Just what do you think Bill Shorten’s push for electric cars was all about? Ireland is merely skipping that step.

33. Robbo

What could go wrong? Indeed. The plan is one concocted by a government, an Irish Government if you please, and goes against every commonsense argument available. Most sensible Irish citizens, i’m sure there are quite a few, must be wondering about whether to stay in their country and endure the insanity or just up sticks and migrate.

34. Scott Osmond

Well someone needs to run the grooming gangs. Obviously the locals won’t. What’s this vibrant fetish the lefty’s and conservative allies keep yapping about? Melbourne is a vibrant city. Home invasions, pregnant women being robbed and punched in the guts. All while poloticians and wealthy proffessionals shelter behind armed guards and gated communities? Diversity, streets full of shit and blood for thee and safety and plenty for me and mine. This sort of nonsense is what starts revolutions or in democracy’s gives you Trump style results.

I for one welcome our new Amish overlords.

36. Rayvic

Was the Irish government inspired by CSIRO’s Australian National Outlook 2019 report, that predicts household spending on electricity relative to incomes could decrease by 64 percent by 2060 and greenhouse emissions could be reduced to “net zero” by 2050?
    (Refer Judith Sloan’s review of the report in the 22-23 June 2019 Weekend Australian.)