Tuesday Forum: August 13, 2019

2,670 Responses to Tuesday Forum: August 13, 2019

The Seven News report was mesmerizing. Apparently the guy ran right past a Seven car with a reporter and cameraman as they were stuck in traffic. They spotted the knife and the blood, bailed from the car and took off after him, resulting in an extraordinary piece of television news. Seven’s offices must’ve been crazy with journos, cameramen and editors going in every direction.

2. Ragu

There’s usually a fat copper on a bike doing laps of York street & then back down Clarence street pulling the punters over for doing 2k’s over the limit.
    He was no where to be seen today.

What I did notice today is, there must be a lot of cops sitting around in cars in the SYD CBD. There was a lot of similarly dressed gentlemen that appeared out of nowhere while uniform ran around in circles.

Also. Dear SydPol. If you are going to ‘lockdown’ a city, start from many many blocks away. We were able to jump in a cab parked outside The Grace (ffs), head across to the other side of Darling Harbour and drive out of the city.

Is the US economy headed for recession?

Short answer: No.

Otoh, Europe and Asia (& Australia) are much weaker than the US and industrial production indices are down across the board.

4. feelthebern #3130798, posted on August 13, 2019 at 5:26 pm
    Fun fact.
    He was no where to be seen today.

Timelines on cameras make it Ten minutes for the coppers to arrive.
    You can cover a fair distance in that time in the city, with the blues & twos switched on.
    Did they have to come from Hornsby?

5. Infidel Tiger

I have never understood his need for constant drama.

When you have insane wealth and power and don’t drink, you need something to do.

Thankfully he isn’t a neo-con warmonger

6. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

on a nutcase blog under a cloak of anonymity.

Personally, I’d say goodbye to someone who treated my property as you do his.
    However, it’s Sinc’s blog. Up to him how he deals with your obsessions.

7. mh

This is CNN

A man in NY yesterday approached CNN’s Chris Cuomo and called him “Fredo”

Cuomo: “You’re going to have a problem”

Man: “What are you going to do about it?”

Cuomo: “I’ll fuckin ruin your shit. I’ll fucking throw you down these stairs”

8. bespoke

Leigh Lowe
    #3130886, posted on August 13, 2019 at 6:21 pm
    Took me three months to convince my mates to tell me where they had hidden the 120Y.

No one and I mean no one! ever got a date with a 120Y. The real story is you asked a girl out she shoved you in the boot.

9. Johno

Sniffy, How could anyone put shit on your service? You were a projectionist 3rd class.Where does that shit stand on the totem of valour?

I have just been cooking pizza.Checked the larder. No bloody pineapple.None. She who shops was not repentent. Red capsicum ,onion,fetta, anchovies, sun dried tomatoes,black olives and bloody mozza cheese. No cheddar. Christ!!!! Maybe she will choke. I am going shopping tomorrow.

The guy was taken down and held by a crate-weilding hero.

Apparently seeing the humourous side of that has little bottom lips a-tremble.

Snowflake.

Timelines on cameras make it Ten minutes for the coppers to arrive.
    Did they have to come from Hornsby?

Three drivers.
    1. Personal fear of being stabbed. They only joined up to track down toxic white males for abusing abos on the bus, and to supress hate-speech on Facebook.
    2. Career limitations. Who wants to be known as the one of the fat blue line who ventilates a RoPer?
    3. Personal fear of RoPer reprisals. Who wants to be known as the one of the fat blue line who ventilates a RoPer?

12. Herodotus

Numbers and Iambicpentampeter are still welcomed while Bird is banned.
    The neighbourhood is stuffed. And that’s the goal of the two who remain.
    Wise up some more, O Wise One.

Thankfully he isn’t a neo-con warmonger

But he does hang out with them … although Washington doesn’t offer too many alternate options.

Trump is happy to sell weapons and improve the US balance of trade. He hasn’t actually started any wars yet, and three years with no new wars is good by the standards of recent Presidents. If the only city that Trump destroys is Washington that would be fine by me. Let’s hope there’s some well deserved payback for the Wussia Wussia hoax.

You got me.
    I was covering my tracks.
    It was a 180B.
    Powder blue.
    Vinyl roof.
    Sheepskin seat covers.
    Rear louvres.
    Sports steering wheel.
    AM radio and 8-track.
    Fully optioned up.

15. feelthebern

Don’t worry, numbers will dox someone…(again?) & get banned.

Only lots of collateral damage from a spray of bullets (Hornsby, Lindt) can satisfy the blood lust of the curious onlooker.

The relief and joking about the unconventional mode of capture is, of course, truly deplorable.

17. feelthebern

Numbers probably has files on everyone just waiting to dox.

Surge in foreign teacher arrests in China
    Requests for representation involving foreign teachers has surged in China in the past six months by between four and tenfold.
    Cate Cadell, Reuters
    August 13, 2019 9:16am

Arrests and deportations of foreign teachers in China have soared this year, lawyers, schools and teachers say, amid a broad crackdown defined by new police tactics and Beijing’s push for a “cleaner”, more patriotic education system.

Four law firms told Reuters that requests for representation involving foreign teachers had surged in the past six months by between four and tenfold, while teachers and schools confirmed arrests and temporary detentions for minor crimes had become commonplace.

Switzerland-based Education First (EF), which runs 300 schools across 50 Chinese cities, has seen a “significant” increase in detentions in China for alleged offences including drugs, fighting and cybersecurity violations, according to a June 27 internal notice sent to employees and seen by Reuters.

It said EF staff had been “picked up by police at their home and work as well as in bars and nightclubs and have been questioned and brought in for drug testing”.

The notice said the school had also received warnings from embassies about the rise in arrests.

A spokeswoman for EF declined to comment on the content of the notices but said the company “values our close collaboration with the Chinese authorities,” adding that it “regularly reminds staff of important regulatory and compliance policies”.

An international school in Beijing and a teaching agency in Shanghai separately confirmed arrests had risen sharply.

“There’s tremendous pressure for them to keep things clean. It’s all part of (President) Xi Jinping’s idea to make sure that China can show a good face for the rest of the world,” said Peter Pang, principal lawyer at the IPO Pang Xingpu Law Firm in Shanghai, which represents foreign teachers in disputes.

China’s Public Security Bureau and Ministry of Education did not respond to requests for comment.

I’d still take a 180B over an MX5.

The matter is closed:

One dead, one injured as ‘lone actor with a butchers knife’ brings CBD to standstill
    ‘Information found would suggest he had some ideologies related to terrorism but he has no apparent links to terrorist organisations,’ Mick Fuller said.

SMH.

Corolla hatchback. Two door. Beige.

22. P

Mert Ney is Turkish name. He’s from Blacktown. Put 2 and 2 together.

I still extend my invitation to you Gab, to obtain my email address from Sinc as I do wish I were able to send to you at any address given by you a copy of a book I wrote 40yrs back. I could address it just Gab to any address nominated by you.

23. Nick

How are those bollards working ?

24. Nick

One of the toxic white males who apprehended the murderer said the man was shouting religious slogans. Hail Mary ?

‘They risked their lives’: Police slam skier, 45, for COMPLAINING after rescue crews spent five hours hiking through a blizzard to save him

Last Friday the man called police to evacuate him from Kosciuszko National Park
    Rescue teams hiked more than five hours through severe conditions to save him
    Conditions were so bad crews couldn’t see crevasses or cliffs in front of them
    The man complained that police couldn’t bring back his equipment with them
    Do you know the rescued skier? contact: [email protected]

Daily Mail.

feelthebern
    #3130910, posted on August 13, 2019 at 6:40 pm
    Numbers probably has files on everyone just waiting to dox.

Yep.
    Demanding that vets give up identifying details is a sure sign.
    He will be straight off to that person’s unit reunion page with concocted bullshit to create havoc, or writing to Veterans Affairs to fuck up any benefits they might have.
    He (allegedly) has form.

27. Gab

Sorry but I have no idea what you are on about, P.

28. feelthebern

Tomorrow there will be a strong police presence in Sydney.
    At Macquarie street (Parliament house), 1 Bligh street (Federal government offices) & Governors Philip & Macquarie towers (NSW government offices).
    No where else though.

calli
    #3130915, posted on August 13, 2019 at 6:42 pm
    Corolla hatchback. Two door. Beige.

Throw ’em the keys.
    Let ’em have it.

30. mh

Zulu Kilo Two Alpha
    #3130919, posted on August 13, 2019 at 6:44 pm

Fake news. We don’t get snow any more.

Mert Ney, 21, arrested after woman’s body found in Sydney CBD stabbing
    A thumb drive with information about mass killings in the US and New Zealand was found on the crazed 21-year-old man who allegedly stabbed one woman to death, slashed another in the back and terrorised bystanders in the back in Sydney’s CBD on Tuesday.

Nick Hansen, Mitchell Van Homrigh and Mark Morri, The Daily Telegraph

4 minutes ago

NSW Police Commissioner Mick Fuller said the man, understood to be Mert Ney who has a long history of mental illness, did not have any links to terrorist organisations.

Mert Ney appears calm after being brought down by heroic bystanders using a chair and a milk crate in Sydney’s CBD on Tuesday. Picture: Seven News

He said the man was in the residential unit on Clarence St for a business transaction when Ney’s knife-wielding rampage began.

Ney under a milk crate and several chairs before his arrest. Picture: Seven News

32. Snowflake.

calli, if you didn’t have double standards you’d have no standards at all

33. bespoke

A 180B was an MX5 of the day.

34. feelthebern

Come on monty.
    You’re usually a fat & mildly amusing chap.
    Have a doughnut & you’ll be back to your normal self.
    We’ll let this afternoons stupidly slide due to the sugar eating into your brain.

35. Mater

Tell another crate joke while you are bleating about respect.

That’s a crate point you make, Monty.
    I’ll stack it on board.

36. feelthebern

monty, this joke reminded me of you.

37. P

Sorry but I have no idea what you are on about, P.

That’s OK, Gab, I’ve no desire to explain here but my offer still stands as it would answer all your questions.
    My email is a legitimate email address and not Hotmail or Gmail etc. It would reveal my identity.
    You may forget my offer and that would also be OK. No offence meant and no offence taken.

38. feelthebern

Too late P, numbers is using your clues to build a file on you, stasi style.

39. Chris

And many of the bloggers here stand on the bodies of around 36000 dead Americans annually, whilst advocating the importation of that lunacy to this country.

‘Putting shit on your service’ is semi-automatic. Its based on your personal syllogism:

1) I am a literate, morally superior being.
    2) I was already morally superior when (and now because) I served in country.
    3) You all don’t affirm my prejudices: therefore you are all fascists.

Your system of thinking is the problem, numbers.

40. Gab

That’s a crate point you make, Monty.
    I’ll stack it on board.

Milk it for all its worth.

41. Leigh Lowe:

Demanding that vets give up identifying details is a sure sign.
    He (allegedly) has form.

OK, numbers. Here’s my Regimental Number – 239885.
    Now you can check out my glorious battlefield exploits.
    But if you get anything wrong and publish the details, you will be in deep shit.

42. Infidel Tiger

‘lone actor with a butchers knife’

Was it Bryan Brown?

43. Gab

my offer still stands as it would answer all your questions.

Huh? What questions.

If it answers the question on how to win the lottery, then by all means.

44. bespoke

Dark humour is a well known coping mechanism.

45. P

Too late P, numbers is using your clues to build a file on you, stasi style.

Nah, feelthebern, his Bishop is a personal friend of mine.

46. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

NMN update. for cats that haven’t followed the updates. NMN is the latest wizz bang anti-ageing supplement.

I am on my 3rd 10g tub of the stuff. still on 500mg/d

So some observations. NMN doesn’t make you superman. it does help with having a bit more energy and it does help with recovery but not a huge amount. I did manage to get some muscle soreness from resistance training, doing slow eccentric reps or pushing to heavier weights, but nothing terrible.

quite likely homeostasis has kicked in.

I was pondering what else beside these effects were noticeable. I seemed to think there was less white hairs but yeah, wishful thinking.

Then I remembered reading something about NMN and age spots. So I went and checked and seemed like from memory some age spots seem to be fading. I checked my starting photos and made some new ones and tried to match the lighting and lo and behold, it really does looks like some age spots are fading.

It’s all very subtle stuff. I would say it’s definitely doing something. The energy effects really feel like no more than a cup of coffee without any wired or jittery sensations. ie extremely subtle.

will probably go up to 1g/day shortly and see if I notice anything different. will check the photos again in a couple of months.

47. Top Ender

Toyota Celica = Ladies’ hairdresser’s car

48. Percy Popinjay

Information found would suggest he had some ideologies related to terrorism

What the f*ck does that even mean, you doughnut hoovering idiot?

49. roger

Testing.
    (A previous comment not published.)

Try some SARMs.

51. roger

Does this site have some automated moderation based on certain words?

52. old bloke

Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare
    #3130301, posted on August 13, 2019 at 10:10 am

Is anyone else having difficulty scrolling up or down in the comment box, or is it just my computer?

Lizzie, try replacing your mouse batteries.

Yes it does, roger.

Some words or parts of words will make your comment disappear instantly. No moderation. Out.

54. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

om mani padme hum?

55. Chris

Does this site have some automated moderation based on certain words?

Perish the thought.

56. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

Try some SARMs.

you’ve tried them?

you’ve tried them?

Getting good feedback now; thinking about it.

58. Crossie

I don’t get what the Chinese expect to gain by sending tanks to Hong Kong. If they use them the rest of the world must stop trading with them in protest. Continuing to trade with the Chinese after they crush Hong Kong would be the same as being annexed by them.

For their part, Hong Kong residents must have worked out that if they don’t make a stand now they will not have a chance later on. It’s interesting that they didn’t try this during the Obama administration. I think they saw what happened to the Iranians and decided to wait for a more sympathetic US president to the cause of democracy.

59. roger

I was just speculating a bit about certain religious affiliations of the star of today’s events in Syd CBD when my comment went poof.

As predicted, Australia is throwing half a billion dollars to various Pacific Island nations to help them deal with a problem – islands sinking due to climate change – that doesn’t exist.

The prime minister of Tuvalu showed his gratitude by demanding that we close our coal mines.

Our politicians are surely the most dim and perfidious in the Western world.

61. hzhousewife

Ragu, I’m glad you managed to get out of the city quickly and safely with your wife and baby. You might consider offering a stat dec to the police, but then again there were plenty of witnessess and cameras, so your info may not add much, just confirm the activity. Have a good evening.

62. roger

I don’t get what the Chinese expect to gain by sending tanks to Hong Kong.

Just guessing, but maybe the Chinese government decided that sending flowers and chocolates to protestors shutting down a major airport will not be as efficient as some may think.

That religion can only be discussed at Australia’s leading libertarian and centre right blog via workarounds.

Seriously.

I find I get a decent boost out of regular B-group vitamins … if you drink any alcohol, and if you stay reasonably hydrated when not boozing then you are going to be needing B vitamins from somewhere. Is the NMN just a more expensive way to get a common vitamin anyhow?

65. Crossie

ger
    #3130959, posted on August 13, 2019 at 7:27 pm

Our politicians are surely the most dim and perfidious in the Western world.

We should let China make them an offer they can’t refuse.

Try some SARMs.

Are those actually legal in Australia?

67. roger

– “PM Morrison, why does the Australian taxpayer have to pay hundreds of millions of dollars to Tuvalu?”
    – “To prevent it from sinking, duh!”
    – “But, PM, it is not sinking.”
    – “There you go. It worked!”

68. Mater

The funniest aspect of this discussion is that because I post against the grain, everything I put up is examined in minute detail.

Wrong. It’s because you’ve been caught out posting so much incorrect, contradictory and conflated information, that everything you put up MUST be examined in minute detail.

Seeker of truth my arse.

69. Ragu

Timelines on cameras make it Ten minutes for the coppers to arrive.
    Did they have to come from Hornsby?

No one on the street seemed to give a fuck. And then, when the danger was out of sight, went back about their business like an AI drone. It was weird.

People running for their lives and 20 metres away people with briefcases pulling faces because something might be an inconvenience.

Weird.

70. Crossie

Tuvalu is in the middle of the Pacific, the Chinese can have them.

71. Crossie
    #3130957, posted on August 13, 2019 at 7:26 pm

Spot on!

72. Crossie

Timelines on cameras make it Ten minutes for the coppers to arrive.

Like that old American saying, when seconds count the cops are minutes away.

73. Graham

I also tried, without success, to post a comment about today’s knife related events in Sydney and the way in which the ABC has seen fit not to report on its website what the person is said to have yelled compared to other media outlets which are apparently giving a truthful account of what was said. As always the ABC can be relied on to self-censor in the interests of advancing its agenda.

And belated congratulations on fatherhood, Ragu. Now we know where you’ve been – the late night shift. And all the others.

75. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

this scrofulous blog.

Numbers again.
    Sheer abuse with not even a hint of levity.
    I fear, Sinc, that he brings out the worst in us.
    It’s as though the blog has scabies; a constant irritation under the skin.
    He does not further debate or reasoned discourse.
    A limit on the number of his comments a day might offer a breather.
    Might even do him some good. Get his thesis written maybe? 🙂

76. Mitch M.

I was expecting better results. I haven’t tried NMN. I have concerns about the long term implications of sustained NMN and ketogenic diets. At present there is no way to be sure but I know enough about cell biology to question the wisdom of chronically elevated fat consumption and increased mitochondrial function particularly in the absence of the relevant cell protective factors. I’ve deleted my facebook account so no longer participate in the relevant forums but one thing I noticed is that many on those forums too often focused on the positive findings and neglected the negative findings.

In relation to high fat diets repeated findings in animal studies find hypothalamic inflammation. That is worrying because the hypothalamus is the control centre for most physiological processes. Keto is great for T2 diabetes but I have read studies arguing that low carb non-keto is just as effective.

A recent study made the claim that NMN may be a boon for precancerous\cancerous cells. That makes sense because those cells love energy because replication is energy intensive. I’m not too worried about that but it does raise the question as to whether long term use is a good idea.

A few days ago I read a study on longevity in various species. One particular finding is that long lived animals often are very energy efficient or low energy species(think turtles). Low thyroid function is associated with longevity in humans and thyroid is a major driver of mitochondrial activity. The other findings were in relation to a ketone and niacinamide, low levels being associated with longevity; both emhance energy production. What many fail to remember is that mitochondria are the major producers of oxidation events.

Age spots are related to the accumulation of the waste product lipofuscin. Today I read studies on that. The two best markers across multiple species of aging are DNA methylation and lipofuscin accumulation; the latter is very prominent in post- mitotic cells(neurons, heart muscle, and skin). It has long been considered irreversible but doing some data mining today I found studies indicating that may not be true. There are some compounds that look like reversal may be possible. That’s important because lipofuscin accumulation is the BIG issue in macular degeneration and neuron aging. If I could find a way to reduce lipofuscin loading in cells I wouldn’t even bother with supplements and keto style diets.

77. roger

Graham
    #3130972, posted on August 13, 2019 at 7:37 pm

On The Bolt Report just before, it was Chris Smith asking one Peter Moroney if I am not wrong, why not to disclose whether the perpetrator was a RoPer. (There, learnt my lesson about circumnavigating the moderation, by the way!)
    The answer was, “Christchurch”. In other words, if they did (considering he was, which is not clear, to me at least), then next thing you get every Aussie going out and mowing down RoPers. OK, then.

78. feelthebern

Breaker Morant: We shot them under rule crate-oh-crate

79. jupes

Our politicians are surely the most dim and perfidious in the Western world.

And traitorous. A great deal of their policies are against the national interest.

80. feelthebern

It’s time we all moved on from the Sydney stabbing.

81. Mitch M.

Potentially the same problem as NMN. There are studies indicating those taking high B supplements have increased risk of cancer. Again: energy production. That was demonstrated years ago and below is a recent follow up study. BTW, just because you feel good doesn’t mean it is good for you.

Results: Allocation to B-vitamins was associated with a higher risk of overall cancer (171 [13.6%] vs. 143 [11.3%]), HR 1.25; 95%CI 1.00-1.53, p=0.05). B-vitamins were significantly associated with a higher risk of colorectal cancer (43[3.4%] vs. 25[2.0%]), HR 1.77; 95%CI 1.08-2.90, p=0.02). Conclusion: Folic acid and vitamin-B12 supplementation was associated with an increased risk of colorectal cancer. Impact: Our findings suggest that folic acid and vitamin-B12 supplementation may increase the risk of colorectal cancer. Further confirmation in larger studies and in meta-analyses combining both folic acid and vitamin-B12 are needed to evaluate whether folic acid and vitamin B12 supplementation should be limited to patients with a known indication such as a proven deficiency.

Received January 5, 2018.
    Revision received March 21, 2018.
    Accepted October 4, 2018.
    Copyright ©2018, American Association for Cancer Research.

82. Gab

That’s a bit sharp, ‘bern, but to the point.

Breaker Morant: We shot them under rule crate-oh-crate

Pay that one.

84. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

I am so sick of this pretense. We are giving money as foreign aid, which we can afford to give because we have coal mines and because the rest of the world wants to buy our coal.

Coral atolls naturally sink, and also naturally rise. Sea levels in the Pacific are stable; see Pinchgut for confirmation of that in a continental context. Will some politician with the guts to say this to Tuvalu please get on a plane and do so? Destroy the remnants of the climate mythology and hoax now.

Numbers again. Sheer abuse with not even a hint of levity.

From a bloke who supports the Greens because “compassion” and “hope”.

86. Steve trickler

The footage from corporate media is what it is. ( BON mentioned them above ) The commentary about it, shits me to tears.

“What was it like to be there? How did you feel?” What was going through your mind?”

After watching raw footage, you don’t need to hear from them.

87. hzhousewife

Chris Smith once again runnning an excellent hour of current affairs tv tonight.

88. candy

How terrible the way that young woman died, being stabbed in a “vicious and frenzied way”. And the other lady stabbed in the back out of the blue but I think she’s okay.

89. 1735099

You were a projectionist 3rd class.

Utter bullshit.
    We were at the Horseshoe in August.
    I was a teacher.
    My Coy commander knew this.
    He asked me if I could operate a Bell & Howell 16 mm projector.
    I was trained on one at Kedron Park Teachers’ College, so I told the truth.
    From memory I showed movies three times in the month I was there.
    “Funny Girl” was one of them. I can’t remember the others.
    The diggers seemed to enjoy the movies, despite the frequent interruptions when I had to change reels.
    Your fixation on the one month during which I did this, rather than the six months I spent as a rifleman says a whole lot more about you than it does about me.
    I’m proud of all my service. I never shirked any task I was given in Vietnam, despite the fact that I knew the whole exercise was a political boondoggle.
    As I write this, a section mate from 5 platoon has just phoned me to tell me that a bloke from our section died today. He succumbed to multiple myeloma, a known outcome of exposure to dioxin. His last two years were tough – 3 days per week dialysis, and a lot of pain. He lived in Newcastle.
    He never married, and had no local family, so we (three section mates) used to visit him monthly, me from Toowoomba, and the other two from Sydney. The hospital staff weren’t ever too sure how to deal with us – four septuagenarians behaving much as we did when we were together in Vietnam.
    He was a good man, a gentle guy with a heart of gold. On our tour he was in 5 platoon until about June, when he was removed from operational duties because he wore very thick glasses. This followed an incident when another digger in 7 RAR with glasses stood on a mine and killed himself and another soldier.
    This Nashos father got stuck into Andrew Peacock (then minister for the Army) and following questions in parliament, all short sighted diggers disappeared from front line service in the blink of an eye.
    He was posted to 1ALSG, Vung Tau, and served as a POGO the rest of the tour. We thought he’d done OK – 6 months in the scrub including a bit of action including an assault on a bunker system where we took 1 KIA and 2 WIA until a couple of Centurions turned up and got us out of the shit. The area around the Vung Tau base was sprayed heavily by the Yanks with herbicide to ensure good fire lanes to ensure base security. It’s more than likely that this was a factor in his fatal illness – he wasn’t so lucky after all.
    Your cowardly tendency to put shit on POGOs demeans my mate.
    That stinking stupid war, embarked on by a bunch of politicians in order to cling on to power killed my friend, and over two hundred Nashos – young men who happened to be born n the wrong date.
    He was a better man than you will ever be – a gentleman with decency and integrity.
    May he Rest In Peace.

It’s time we all moved on from the Sydney stabbing.

Moving on – Did you know that “Breaker Morant’s real name was Edwin Murrant, his father, far from being a senior officer in the Royal Navy, actually kept a village workhouse and Murrant and Peter Handcock were probably responsible for some thirty murders, but no – one was really concerned about a few dead Africans?

Catallaxy Files.
    Winner of the Silver Logie for “Most Scrofulous Blog” thtee years running.
    And proud of it.

92. roger

Steve trickler

The commentary about it, shits me to tears.

Those fuckheads think that we (their viewers) are so stupid, that we only relate to them spoonfeeding us basic, raw emotions.

Depends on whether you want to measure your life in years, or consider it based on whether you actually do something with the time you have. You might also be able to live longer by borderline starvation, and stay in bed all day floppy as a steamed kale leaf. Even better, freeze yourself in a block of ice and you might last a million years.

Anyhow, niacinamide (nicotinamide NAM) is what I’ve been taking and it’s pretty cheap and I doubt that NMN is significantly different. I’m not planning to try and outlive my kids, and grandkids, I would prefer to spend the time with them (when I’m not working).

When you think that getting an extra 5% energy boost in your life is kind of exciting, meanwhile tax is slurping away 50% of your efforts … I think it’s clear what the most significant thing is that reduces lifespan. Effective lifespan that is.

94. Geriatric Mayfly

roger
    #3130950, posted on August 13, 2019 at 7:17 pm
    Does this site have some automated moderation based on certain words?

Even this little ploy is getting a it tricky.

A new Cornell University study reveals that some artificial intelligence systems created by universities to identify “prejudice” and “hate speech” online might be racially biased themselves and that their implementation could backfire, leading to the over-policing of minority voices online.
    Researcher, Thomas] Davidson said tweets written in “African American English,” or AAE, may be more likely to be considered offensive “due to […] internal biases.” For example, terms such as n igg a and bi tc h are common hate speech “false positives.” “We need to consider whether the linguistic markers we use to identify potentially abusive language may be associated with language used by members of protected categories,” the study’s conclusion states.
    David Thompson

95. Crossie

jupes
    #3130978, posted on August 13, 2019 at 7:45 pm
    Our politicians are surely the most dim and perfidious in the Western world.

No, not even close. American, Canadian and Western Euro politicians are far worse than ours.

96. bespoke

How many body’s in your high ground now numberwang?

97. Speedbox

Leigh Lowe
    #3130912, posted on August 13, 2019 at 6:41 pm
    I’d still take a 180B over an MX5.

I used to have a 180B SSS. Great car, dark green.

98. Crossie

hzhousewife
    #3130987, posted on August 13, 2019 at 7:50 pm

99. roger

Bolta’s editorials are good. His interviews are pretty ordinary.

100. Mitch M.

So you’ve changed your mind because my former collaborator spent his final years battling multiple conditions and you thought that his age of death was a good thing. It wasn’t and I was saddened to see how much his cognition had declined in the last several years because in his 20’s he participated in a national IQ test and scored 14th in the USA. I dread having that experience of such marked cognitive decline and I can already perceive the markers.

People are entitled to their choices. I’m not choosing to fight for a long life and I don’t give a damn about the choices other people make. Caloric restriction will not make people live longer in the real world, that only happens in lab animal studies. Restricted time feeding I have long practiced and it does not rob me of energy. It is far better than caloric restriction.

HK airport closed again.

102. Oh come on

tl;dr, numpty. Go and be self-indulgent elsewhere.

103. Nick

HK airport closed again.

The suggestion is that the Chinese want it closed for the PR effect it creates for them.

104. Steve trickler

A very enjoyable 17 minutes of the Big Boy. Nice work on the clip. Excellent photo’s. He’s now back in the workshop.

Ed Dickens – Operator of this train must pinch himself, daily. As with the crew.

105. John Constantine

n 2015, Steve Smith reportedly invested $100K in mattress startup Koala — his stake is now worth $12 million

Hadn’t heard of them meself, but hope the barmy army hear about this, might fire them up more, and they just drive Smith to superhuman concentration levels.

part of the deal, Smith became the company’s brand ambassador. His sparkling cricket career (ball-tampering scandals aside) has no doubt helped shine a spotlight on it.

Four years on, Koala has managed to amass some 200,000 customers and in July was valued at around $150 million. That success makes Smith’s stake now worth an astounding $12.18 million, pushing his net worth up to $31 million, as estimated by the AFR.

That’s up from $27 million in 2018, despite the ball-tampering scandal costing Smith his captaincy, as well as an estimated $5 million in earnings last year

Amazingly the AFR now believes that Smith has earnt more from his early Koala investment than from cricket altogether.

106. jo

107. Johno

Sniffy, I know what upsets you. You cretin. You were always a Pogo in waiting, always waiting for the opportunity to bugout. you aren’t upset about being called a pogo. You relished the role. You loved being a projectionist and later on a blanket counter.

No sniffy, what upsets you is the knowledge that I despise you. I know you are a close minded,sniffy bitch.

I have no regard for your intellect. You post the most risible bulldust, you invent stories that show you as the hero,the fully woke hero of the downtrodden,indigenous, alphabet gender victim class. You are an invention of your own diseased low intellect mind.
    You did one op, some poor bugger bought the farm, that scared the crap out of you.Then your campaign for POGO started.
    I despise you.

The timing of Jeffrey Epstein’s death was unfortunate.
    Just on the publication of Week In Pictures.
    But never fear.
    The special Epstein edition is out.

109. Oh come on

I used to think the Toyota Sillycar was a hairdresser’s special as well, but according to this Jay Leno’s Garage episode it does have some sports car cred.

The purist Japanese sportscar manufacturer is Nissan, though.

The Chinks are just busting to tank what’s left of the HK economy. They can’t help themselves. It’s a fascist left thing — the power rush you get in shutting down a liberal democracy. Albo and the Filth are sooo jealous.

I reckon this time next week, the joint will be a ghost town, the British and Strayan expats having fled.

111. 1735099

I despise you.

And I pity you.
    I’ll pray for you at my mate’s funeral.

112. Crossie

Speedbox
    #3130999, posted on August 13, 2019 at 8:03 pm
    Leigh Lowe
    #3130912, posted on August 13, 2019 at 6:41 pm
    I’d still take a 180B over an MX5.

I used to have a 180B SSS. Great car, dark green.Speedbox
    #3130999, posted on August 13, 2019 at 8:03 pm
    Leigh Lowe
    #3130912, posted on August 13, 2019 at 6:41 pm
    I’d still take a 180B over an MX5.

I used to have a 180B SSS. Great car, dark green.

We had a red Datsun 120Y with no air conditioning yet we travelled all along the eastern seaboard and even South Australia when the kids were little. A few weeks before the Ash Wednesday fires of 1983 we were between Horsham and Ararat when it started overheating in the middle of a dust storm. There we were by the side of the road with two small children in the back seats. The only car that stopped was a a big Holden full of guys with feet hanging out the windows and I thought we were dead. The young men got the car going and told my husband to keep driving and fill up at each garage until we could get a new fuel pump.

Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)
    #3130944, posted on August 13, 2019 at 7:07 pm

NMN update.

Is this the stuff Zippy?

114. Oh come on

Crikey! Johno is going nuclear above – don your flash glasses everyone!

You were banging on about all this exercise, exercise stuff and I pointed out that a guy who ran from Sydney to Melbourne dropped dead significantly sooner than your friend.

Now you want people to keep jogging but do it with a chronic deficiency to ensure they have no energy.

I mean do what you feel, it’s a free country (joking!) but your lifestyle suggestions make no sense at all. Get away from those research papers and engage the common sense.

Wrote the best selling book on jogging … died of a heart attack during his daily run aged 52. Knock yourself silly.

116. Cassie of Sydney

“Steve trickler
    #3130986, posted on August 13, 2019 at 7:50 pm”

Thanks Steve…love Avi.

117. notafan

Why not right now?

Pompous hypocrite.

118. Speedbox

Oh come on
    #3131011, posted on August 13, 2019 at 8:21 pm

Yeah, the Mitsubishi Evo range (particularly the 3, 6 & 10) were quite special for their time. And the Honda NSX was amazing. But for consistency, you can’t go past the GT-R. What a car.

The new edition Supra looks promising.

119. Cassie of Sydney

“Crossie
    #3131000, posted on August 13, 2019 at 8:04 pm
    hzhousewife
    #3130987, posted on August 13, 2019 at 7:50 pm

I prefer him to Bolta, he is more consistent in his views and commentary. Most times Andrew is all over the place.”

Actually I agree….I like Andrew but he is mushy…as I have said before..he wants to be liked by people who will never like him…..big mistake.

120. Fisky

So the Trump Administration is introducing a rule to stop welfare recipient immigrants from becoming permanent residents. You would think this is a fairly uncontroversial policy for “libertarians”. Nope. Not a single tweet from the CATO Institute’s point-man on immigration policy in favour of Trump’s position, but lots of interference running for the Democrats instead. Never ever trust these people (the libertarian movement).

121. Crossie

122. M(i)nty, pity it wasn’t one of your loved ones. I doubt if you have any, you horrible little man, except you’re a fat freak.

Mark, your thoughts on how that ranks for the worst things ever said on this blog?

Hahaha.

Thanks, Leigh Lowe.

Shsssh. Outback Truckers is starting on 7Mate.

124. Johno

You want a comparison you infant.
    According to my discharge papers I served 138 days on my first tour. In different contacts, including the Battle of Binh Ba, my company lost 10 men killed,and some 50 wounded. We lost every one of the section commanders,one 2lt killed, three wounded and one sacked. One plt sgt killed two wounded.
    That was in 138 days you cretinous moron. I was medivaced, recuperated at Ingleburn military hospital and returned to SVN in December 1969.
    What did you do, you lazy little bitch? You counted blankets and spun a projector.

You wonder why i despise you? You are contemptible.

125. vlad

Tony had the same problem.

Set seventeen world records in running, died 78 which IIRC is a decade younger than your sick friend Mitch. Died of kidney failure, probably shaken up by too much running.

127. Cassie of Sydney

“Crossie
    #3131023, posted on August 13, 2019 at 8:33 pm
    My state MP, Tania Davies, is on Jones and Credlin on Sky at the moment. I’m pretty certain the threats to her would not be from her electorate.”

Watching too…….agree……I have no doubt that the threats have come from inner city far-left activists…no doubt.

Gladhag made a deal with the putrid Greenwich before the election….without a doubt…she will regret this.

128. areff

I used to have a 180B SSS

I never thought it quite matched the 1600 for handling and poise, but it was a lovely car. Fond memories of dashing hither and yon to catch sections of the Southern Cross.

Look at this guy: Olympic runner (back when they still allowed bionic implants). Probably fittest bloke in the world … died age 68 which is twenty whole years younger than your friend Mitch. He was running in slow motion and it still ended up killing him in the end.

130. areff

and general fun, while driving responsibly, of course, and declaring war on 1034. That’ll date me.

131. hzhousewife

My state MP, Tania Davies, is on Jones and Credlin on Sky at the moment.

132. areff

One of the Cat’s greatest-ever slap and slaggings. Worth repeating:

You want a comparison you infant.

You wonder why i despise you? You are contemptible.

133. Cassie of Sydney

“vlad
    #3131027, posted on August 13, 2019 at 8:35 pm

Tony had the same problem.

Yep….what you have to do..which both Bolt and Abbott don’t do and have never done….is revel in the fact that the putrid left hate you. Do you think that Trump gives a toss about what people think of him….NOPE.

134. Johno

Sorry about that everyone, but honestly,this animal brings out the grunt in me.

It is every bitch, snivelling ,bureaucrat, snide back biting slug of a c**t that I have ever encountered in my life.

Try some SARMs.

Are those actually legal in Australia?

Schedule 4, legal by prescription. Generally everywhere but go the legal route to verify content. Shayna Jack can testify to their veracity although not the abc:

Ligandrol, or LGD-4033, is an experimental drug still not approved for general use.

It comes in two forms — capsules for oral intake and in liquid form for injecting.

SARMs are taken sublingual not injected as this would vitiate their efficacy; LGD-4300 has been subject to a number of clinical tests and seem to be an excellent tonic without the usual anabolic side effects.

136. areff

No need to apologise. It was quite restrained, given its target.

Sorry about that everyone, but honestly,this animal brings out the grunt in me.

No need – Wot areff said.

138. Mater

Sorry about that everyone

He asked about your service. He got his answer.

139. Oh come on

I could be wrong, but I doubt China is going to try a Tiananmen rerun. There’s no need. In 1989, there was an existential threat to the Chinese regime, which didn’t have the full backing of the PLA at that time. It had to bring in troops from provinces where there was resentment of uppity Beijingers to use against the protesters. Today, I’m pretty certain the vast bulk of mainland Chinese would be – at best – unmoved by HK protesters and their demands. The civil unrest is contained, and will be for the foreseeable future.

Crushing the protesters would also be a colossal own-goal by the commies. HK can’t be sealed off like Xinjiang. It’s hard to see how ten thousand different tank man videos spread around the world doesn’t result in isolation and economic ruin for China, where the economy is already in a bad state.

China just has to wait out the protesters. They have to go back to their day jobs sooner or later. What comes after will be the problem for HK.

You want a comparison you infant.

Thank you, Johno, for your amazing service to this country and the sacred cause of freedom.
    I know you don’t want the laurel but there it is.

141. feelthebern

Johno, can you please tell us a story how you single handed stood up to McNamara in front of the entire ADF & defended the gay, indigenous, ranga chap?

142. Cassie of Sydney

“Johno
    #3131036, posted on August 13, 2019 at 8:44 pm
    Sorry about that everyone,”

Don’t apologise….well done.

Two things Spud does incessantly.
    1. Quack on about his valiant Vietnam service;
    2. Lecture people about “no respeck for service and his ‘mates’ who died”.
    A couple of weeks ago he was complaining about someone taking a pot-shot at some remote sacred Witchety Grub site or other, asserting that no-one shoots up WW1 memorials.
    Mater gently pointed out that shooting up WW1 memorials is not practicable as most are in main streets, but many have been defaced over the years, citing damage to the Mt Macedon memorial cross by Vietnam war protestors.
    Bearing in mind 1 and 2 above, what was Spud’s response?
    Well, he dismisses it by saying it was “a long time ago” with not a word about the disrespect it showed to dead WW1 diggers.
    So we can conclude that he cynically uses the corpses of fallen (cough) ‘mates’ to either shut down a losing argument, or merely bathe in a reflected glory which is not his.

144. Oh come on

No probs, Johno – come again and next time no need to hold back, okay?

Ouch! That was brutal. Fun, but.

145. feelthebern

Johno, can you also tell us the story of how you donated 8 pints of blood to keep projector going ?

146. Helen

“Christchurch”.

# I’llridewithyou?

Why is the left and MSM always so moist with aniticpation that prybar man will escalate into a mob of KayKayKay avengers? I will never ever happen, but it makes me so angry to be labelled so.

And so do you, Jonno. You make me proud. Thanks, mate.

147. Knuckle Dragger

Excellent, Johno.

Just fucking excellent. Both your service, HOW you served in comparison to the whiny self-important cretin and fiction fan, and the smackdown of truly Biblical proportions.

Oh, and Liability Bob:

Get down off the cross. We need the wood.

feelthebern

#3131045, posted on August 13, 2019 at 8:51 pm

Snort, cackle.
    Piss taking is core business here.

Sometimes called “The Running God” … died age 63 from too much fitness.

150. Helen

Damn, I could have spelled your name right – JOHNO!

151. feelthebern

Johno, true or false.
    Was your SLR locked & loaded?

152. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

Is this the stuff Zippy?

I’m using NMN from alive by nature. I mix them with a bit of yogurt. Always make sure to take them with resveratrol. Added pterostilbene as well lately.

153. Knuckle Dragger

‘bathe in a reflected glory which is not his’

You bet.

154. Cassie of Sydney

“hzhousewife
    #3131033, posted on August 13, 2019 at 8:41 pm
    My state MP, Tania Davies, is on Jones and Credlin on Sky at the moment.

She was excellent Crossie, glad your electorate had the common sense to elect her.”

And it is in electorates like Tania’s where you will find the future of the Liberal party….it isn’t in Wentworth, it isn’t in Warringah…..the future is in growing, middle aspirational suburban Australia…but we have a Liberal government who preferred to make a deal with the devil…an absolute devil by the name of Alex Greenwich who represents an electorate that the Liberals will never win…..unbelievable…..you couldn’t make this up.

Johno, true or false.
    Was your SLR locked & loaded?

I remember “Load”, “Action”, “Instant”, and “Unload”, but I don’t ever remember “Lock and load.”

156. Cassie of Sydney

“Those guys had guts, that was ANZAC, still there, not soyboyed away, makes me proud.

And so do you, Jonno. You make me proud. Thanks, mate.”

Well said Helen.

Sorry about that everyone, but honestly,this animal brings out the grunt in me.

Mental note to self : never bring out the grunt in Johno … especially while thinking about longevity.

158. areff

I’ve wondered why Doomlord tolerates him, and it can only be because he wants the shambling, whining, hollowed-out shell of creature to serve as a warning to the youth. This is your mind, frozen and grotesque forever in the amber of leftism.

159. 1735099

You want a comparison.

I’m not into pissing contests.
    What I “want” is for you to identify yourself.
    What are you hiding?
    You make up so much crap about my service (of which you know SFA) to impress the peanut gallery, that I know you are a bullshit artist of the first order.
    Therefore nothing you write is credible.
    With your capacity to generate small lies, a big lie is the next easy step.
    You wonder why I feel sorry for you?
    Because you are like many regs of my acquaintance who volunteered and then discovered that the nonsense they were sold about the war was just that, nonsense. I know that must be a bitter pill to swallow, but don’t take it out on a fellow soldier.
    I don’t measure a person’s integrity by their capacity to hate.
    That’s the other reason I feel sorry for you.
    Hate eats you away from the inside. Give it away.
    I value loyalty, truth and honesty.
    Based on what you post here, you have none of these.

160. feelthebern

Zulu, I’m taking the piss out of numbers with my queries asked of Johno.
    All related to numbers fantasia.

Hate eats you away from the inside. Give it away.

Does anyone else see the irony here?

162. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

Is the NMN just a more expensive way to get a common vitamin anyhow?

doesn’t seem to be. bit early to tell with my experiment. I’m looking for obvious signs of age reversal. I have an epigenetic mapping test which I am still waiting on the results for. gives an epigenetic age. see where that goes after 12 months.

163. feelthebern

Johno posted his number upthread you doxing wannabe loon.

164. Knuckle Dragger

‘bitch, snivelling ,bureaucrat, snide back biting slug of a c**t ‘

Hardly anyone uses ‘slug’ as an insult any more. Why not?

Tomorrow there’s a bunch of punters who will be called invertebrate poisonous garden feeders.

Long may it live.

165. Oh come on

Goodness me. There is gore all over the floor and walls. The rug is obscured by all the broken teeth. No body to be found but it can’t have got far, given the amount of blood that’s everywhere. Time to call Calli. Or maybe leave the mess awhile as a message?

166. Cassie of Sydney

“I’m not into pissing contests.”

No…the racist Jooo hating SS guard is just into “shitting contests”.

167. feelthebern

Zippy, I’m going to take the plunge with the NMN.
    Quick question though.
    Does your dick still work?

168. feelthebern

numbers loves a brown shower.

169. Cassie of Sydney

“feelthebern
    #3131067, posted on August 13, 2019 at 9:01 pm
    Johno posted his number upthread you doxing wannabe loon.”

Yep….and that’s all the racist wants to do…dox people. He is a truly disgusting individual.

170. areff

I’m looking for obvious signs of age reversal.

Why in God’s name would you want to go back and do it all again?

171. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

hahaha someone got under number’s skin. lol he’s such an old goat of a coward

Johno

#3131026, posted on August 13, 2019 at 8:35 pm

Thank you Johno for your service in Vietnam, and also for giving the thrice-failed draft dodger a well-deserved clip.

173. Cassie of Sydney

“feelthebern
    #3131072, posted on August 13, 2019 at 9:04 pm
    numbers loves a brown shower.

That’s what happens when are addicted to a diet of dulculax and lies…..very bad combination

174. feelthebern

numbers struggles with comprehension.
    He’s a one man band when it comes to lowering education standards.
    If I was one of the indigenous youth that had a misfortune to be taught by him, I would use this blog as evidence in a class action against the QLD department of education.

175. Mater

Bob, you did write a book about it.
    Is it not particularly accurate?

Private Projectionist is vewwy, vewwy angwy.
    Popcorn spilt.

177. feelthebern

numbers was in the army?
    Who new?

178. feelthebern

He’s furiously doxing.

Hardly anyone uses ‘slug’ as an insult any more. Why not?

Slug is good.
    Grub works.
    Pond-slime also has it’s place.
    All perfect descriptors for Private Bell N Howell.

180. Oh come on

The Johno v Numpty bloodbath is also instructive if you ever need to illustrate the distinction between righteous indignation and self-righteous indignation.

181. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

182. feelthebern

numbers has stormed out & preparing to watch Apocalypse Now, while jerking off with the Ka-Bar he snuck back into the country from his trip to the US.

Yep.
    Allegedly trying to stitch up Brian of Moorabbin (allegedly) with the morons in VikPol command was a low act (allegedly).
    The sort of thing a slug might do.
    Allegedly.

184. Shy Ted

1735099 #3130715, posted on August 13, 2019 at 4:35 pm Just some poor bastard with mental health issues. Might be time to reopen the asylums. Hope they never close this asylum. It’s a local one for local people.

185. Knuckle Dragger

‘with the capacity to generate small lies’

As opposed to several dozen great big Hindenburg-sized lies that, much like the airship continue to explode at your feet, yet are ignored and repeated the following day, or the day after that?

Do you REALLY want a list, you massive poseur? (They’re posted upthread, and on the last fred, and the one before that and so on…)

Plenty of people want you banned. I don’t.

Every single time you bring your backwards fucking pageantry to this excellent forum you sound a warning to normal people. ‘This is what happens,’ goes the cry, ‘when you cover yourself up to your hairy micro-nipples in Dunning-Krueger Syndrome.’

The mile-wide streak of cowardice in you is wished away by faux superiority, only to reappear the following day, ad infinitum.

Your mere existence is a personal affront to every single person in this country who’s ever pulled on a boot and picked up a rifle. Every single world event since the beginning of Time you align with your playbook of perceived injustice visited on you by imagined ideologies and fake bogeymen.

Not only do you have the colossal effrontery to call yourself a man, but you dare compare yourself to real men.

Fuck off.

186. Boambee John

bern

I might have missed Johno, but Winston posted his number.

187. 1735099

Johno posted his number upthread you doxing wannabe loon.

Try it.

“No veteran record found matching your criteria.”

Bob, you did write a book about it.
    Is it not particularly accurate?

It would be about the only book about the Australian involvement in Viet Nam that I never bothered to read.

189. Geriatric Mayfly

Four days of midwinter last week, did not inspire anything as uplifting as this.

190. feelthebern

You need to change your keyboard setting back from cyrillic, numbers.

I might have missed Johno, but Winston posted his number.

That’s my recollection.

192. Cassie of Sydney

“Knuckle Dragger
    #3131090, posted on August 13, 2019 at 9:16 pm”

Bravo KD.

I don’t measure a person’s integrity by their capacity to hate.
    That’s the other reason I feel sorry for you.
    Hate eats you away from the inside. Give it away.

Private Projectionist is projecting.
    Heal thyself, blanket counter.

194. 1735099

Fuck off

Remind me again.
    What was your MID for?
    Bullshit in the back bar of the Bellevue?

195. feelthebern

Maybe numbers got those small box infected blankets that Tits Shorten mentioned in his speech.

196. Steve trickler

This is a classic from THG and Wife.

He’ll discover C. Y. O’Connor one day. Hahaa…..and that pipeline.

197. Gab

Thank you, Johno, for that excellent summation of the pogo and especially for your service.

It’s the ones who rarely, if ever, say anything about their service, who are the real heroes.

198. Knuckle Dragger

And in any event, you loathsome coward, you could have found out alllll about a real veteran, ie Johno, had you taken him up on his polite invitation to join him and his fellow vets at that function in Canberra a few months back.

Not only did you dog it, but you demanded an apology and guarantees of your safety. Such bravery.

Yeller much?

Calli, can you organize two skips for tomorrow morning, and a high pressure cleaner? Ta.

200. Gab

Steve Tricker, thanks for those Big Boy posts, They sure don’t make ’em like that anymore.

areff

#3131062, posted on August 13, 2019 at 8:59 pm

Like a fox carcasse tied to the barbed wire fence … only more putrid.

202. Knuckle Dragger

‘back bar of the Bellevue?’

Oh yeah. One of those ‘quiet pubs’.

More bullshit from a demonstrated liar, shifting goalposts when he finds out someone who was there.

Keep ’em coming, sluggo.

203. feelthebern

Ol’ blood’n’guts numbers.
    Got 6 VC’s they say.
    Stood 12 foot tall they say & shot lasers out of his eye-balls.

204. feelthebern

Ol’ blood’n’guts numbers.
    Got 6 VC’s they say.
    Stood 12 foot tall they say & shot lasers out of his eye-b*lls.

1735099

“No veteran record found matching your criteria.”

Really?
    Well, well, well.

206. Knuckle Dragger

Cassie,

‘Bravo KD.’

Appreciated, but it’s a frail effort compared to the behemoth, the Godzilla, the Butterbean, the Kraaken of smackdowns Johno crafted.

He is the Obi-wan Kenobi of literary beastings.

207. feelthebern

Documentary footage of numbers in action.

208. feelthebern

Don’t they call that stolen valour ?

209. feelthebern

Better get ready to hand over that Gold card.

210. Knuckle Dragger

‘You make up so much crap about my service (of which you know SFA) to impress the peanut gallery’

‘Bob, you did write a book about it.
    Is it not particularly accurate?’

HAAAA!

NB: Yeah I know, no italics. So sue me. I’m an italicist, okay?

211. Cassie of Sydney

It’s funny…it’s past the SS guard’s bed time……I think he is vewy, vewy angwy.

212. feelthebern

I thought numbers book was stretching the truth.
    But frankly, it was all the gay sex descriptions that turned me off.

213. 1735099

Just a small problem – 239885 is a bullshit number.
    Why am I not surprised.
    It’s entirely consistent with the quality of everything else posted.

214. Mater

Well, you do keep us guessing.

1735099
    #3130989, posted on August 13, 2019 at 7:55 pm

1735099
    #514509, posted on June 27, 2012 at 1:08 pm

My posting was rifleman 5 platoon B Coy (5 months), and storeman Q platoon Admin Coy (5 months) not cook, although I’ll wager that the cooks who served in Vietnam would be rightly offended by your smear.

215. feelthebern

Numbers heard about all the dongs in Vietnam so couldn’t wait to get there.

216. Knuckle Dragger

On a much happier note, I’m watching Kostya Tzuyu beat the Christ out of various punters in a highlights package on Fox.

Melbournian terrorist attack makes the weekly list:

218. 1735099

You did write a book about it.
    Yep, and it’s been a tidy little earner, helped by the free promotion I get on this site.
    Thanks Sinc, for subsidising my travels.

219. Cassie of Sydney

“1735099 #3130715, posted on August 13, 2019 at 4:35 pm Just some poor bastard with mental health issues. “

So a woman lies dead…her throat slit….but she doesn’t count. What matters is the “poor bastard” that murdered her by cutting her throat. It’s the same leftist mentality that occurred during the Lindt Cafe siege, when on Sky News that grotesque totalitarian slag Keneally came on and deliberately deflected the coverage by bringing up the LIE that a Muesli woman wearing a sack had been attacked and that there was a hashtag “I’ll Ride with You”…..and that we’d all better worry about the Muesli woman rather than the real victims who were holed up in the cafe with a RoP maniac…..but as we know with the left…the truth doesn’t count….those individuals in the cafe didn’t count….what mattered was some spurious tale about a Muesli woman being verbally abused on a train…later found to be a BIG FAT LIE. But that’s what the left do….always distract, deflect, diminish and delegitimise the truth. No time or thoughts for the REAL victims…such as the woman butchered today, for Katrina Dawson, for Tori Johnson and all the others…they must be trashed because they represent the truth and we can’t possibly have the truth can we?

220. feelthebern

Thanks Sinc, for subsidising my travels.

I thought you said travelling was such an inconvenience for you with your menagerie etc & community commitments.

221. Mater

Yep, and it’s been a tidy little earner

So how many months as a Rifleman does your book give, Bob?
    No cheating, it’s not an open book exam.

222. feelthebern

The IQ4 format has changed on Fox.
    Takes longer to navigate.
    It’s all about prepping for the Netlix launch on the platform.

223. jupes

This is the best Numbers thread ever.

224. 1735099

Hey Cassie, pssst – that was actually Johno at 4.30 (#3130701) posted that.
    I was quoting him.
    😂

It’s funny…it’s past the SS guard’s bed time……I think he is vewy, vewy angwy.

Try to understand his position – he fell for the North Vietnamese propaganda line. What’s being written now, with access to the North Vietnamese own records, reveals just how thoroughly they had him fooled. It must be difficult for him.

226. 1735099

Hey Cassie, pssst – it w as actually Johno at 4.30 (#3130701) posted that.
    I was just quoting him.
    😂

227. feelthebern
    #3131067, posted on August 13, 2019 at 9:01 pm
    Johno posted his number upthread you doxing wannabe loon.

He did? Where?

228. feelthebern

More footage of numbers in Vietnam.

229. feelthebern

It was winston.
    Not Johno.

230. Cassie of Sydney

“1735099”
    It’s past your bedtime fuckwit….you have had a lot of pleasure today…I know you get off on it…..it makes up for your serious, serious inadequacies but a woman lies dead….her body barely cold. You’re a sick, sick puppy.

231. feelthebern

Oh no.
    numbers is duplicating his posts now.
    We can clearly see his nuts.

232. Knuckle Dragger

‘community commitments’

Bet the community couldn’t wait to see the back of him.

Just like his company commander.

‘My Coy commander knew this.
    He asked me if I could operate a Bell & Howell 16 mm projector.’

It takes a special kind of malingering for a company commander, who would be informed by his company 2IC, informed by his CSM, platoon commander and section commander to personally rid himself of a liability to the remainder of his men.

233. feelthebern

Fredo is an Italian slur?
    Who knew?

My book is a tidy little earner.
    I deferred twice (1970 and 1971).
    The waiter made my Abo mate sit at another table.
    My MX5 is a top car.
    All my students lub me long time.
    I deferred once (in 1969).
    I called out a racist in the Woollies car-park whilst the Missus was collecting my shopping.

And so it goes.

235. 1735099

It must be difficult for him.

Not as difficult as for the 57000 Yanks and 500 Aussies who were killed to keep their respective administrations in place.
    Of course there was always the 10% of the reason to fight to save the Vietnamese from Communism as revealed in the Pentagon papers.
    Failure on both counts…..
    Soldiers are almost always political capital.

feelthebern

#3131139, posted on August 13, 2019 at 10:00 pm

Oh no.
    numbers is duplicating his posts now.

Semi-automatic posting app locked and loaded.

237. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

What I “want” is for you to identify yourself.

This is an anonymous blog – quite deliberately. Sinc’s rules. Anonymity is prime; it matters.
    Shrieks for people to identify themselves are quite counter to the spirit of this blog.
    Many here meet or correspond IRL with other Cats/Kittehs; a different sort of thing.
    Yet another way in which this man is destroying the virtues and values of the Cat.

The amount of time and scrolling this man causes is worse than SRR. At least she was a simple conspiracy freak not a troll constantly mouthing full on leftist garbage never far from Vietnam in his ramblings.

238. Knuckle Dragger

Unbelievable.

64kg. Broad enough across the shoulders, but otherwise unremarkable aside from the little rat’s tail at the back of his head.

Stands there, cops a couple of punches in the head, looks at the other guy, tilts head a bit and then KABLAMMO.

239. Old School Conservative

Tel
    #3131017, posted on August 13, 2019 at 8:27 pm

Tel, there appears to be more to Fixx’s death than his addiction to running.
    Some time ago I heard he would have died earlier without his running Fixxation due to pre-existing heart problems.
    Also, from your link: In 1986 exercise physiologist Kenneth Cooper published an inventory of the risk factors that might have contributed to Fixx’s death. Granted access to his medical records and autopsy, and after interviewing his friends and family, Cooper concluded that Fixx was genetically predisposed – his father died of a heart attack at 43 after a previous one at 35, and Fixx himself had a congenitally enlarged heart

240. 1735099

It was Winston
    So he posts bullshit about his service as well?
    It’s catching.

241. Knuckle Dragger

Tidy little tax dodge, more like it.

I loved the little smiling assassin.

Kostya, can you describe the fight?
    Well, I am hit him a bit.
    Then I rrreally hit him.
    He fall down.

243. Mater

So he posts bullshit about his service as well?
    It’s catching.

Your self awareness already gone to bed?