IEA on austerity and growth

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to IEA on austerity and growth

1. JamesK says:

‘Austerity’ usually understood as swingeing cuts in spending is not going on in the EU with the exception of Greece.

The repeated assertion is just another example of the msm telling porkies for partisan political and ideological activist purposes

2. JC says:

Well there actually is austerity in the other parts of the socialist rathole. They’ve all raised taxes.

3. thefrollickingmole says:

I did see one semi logical arguement the ‘austerity” was going on in the EU.

The claim was that government spending per head of population was down, due to the increase in population, rather than actual cuts.

Im not enough of a wonk to know if I was being fed a line or if that could fall into the definition of austerity.

Anyone cure my confusion?

4. Token says:

It is the right of every person in Europe to have their inner cities and housing estates over run with immigrants on welfare, and they will riot and burn cars for that right.

5. . says:

This is obviously a crock of shit.

Little low debt PNG has double to triple our GDP growth now.

Yes I know they are a LDC…Balassa-Samuelson etc but there are also a lot of other LDCs with negative, miserly or flat GDP growth long term.

6. sdfc says:

The PIIGS are reining in spending, trouble is, it is kind of tough when conditions are so shit.

7. Scott says:

“.” 1 Jun 12 at 1:23 pm

Mate, I stopped reading your comment at the end of your first sentence. I assume you are an adult, if you need to resort to profanity (which I note you often do), then you telling the reader you don’t have anything worthwhile to say. You are also bringing down the overall level of conversation (unless that’s what you want).

Please, keep it clean.

8. . says:

Mate, I stopped reading your comment at the end of your first sentence.

If you are an adult you can handle profanity.

I cannot handle dishonesty.

You have brought down the level of conversation.

Little low debt PNG has double to triple our GDP growth now.

Scott you are obviously a liar and a left wing concern troll. You didn’t the facts to get in the way of another Solyndra or HSU sponsored brothel splurge. You’d rather impoverish the nation.