SUPPORT THE 2020 EDITION OF CLIMATE CHANGE: THE FACTS. Just click here.
You can stand up for freedom of intellectual and scientific inquiry on climate change by making a tax deductible donation to fund the publication of a new book of research, Climate Change: The Facts 2020.
AND YOU CAN SUPPORT THE IPA CAMPUS ACTION AS WELL!
Project Hope builds on the success of the IPA Campus Coordinator program that was established in 2015. There are now 14 IPA Campus Coordinators at 13 universities around the country, and they have reached 29,000 students through IPA events on campus and with digital content and materials the IPA has produced and distributed.
In recognition of your generous support you will receive:
- The knowledge you are changing the future of Australia and giving hope to the next generation
- An exclusive invitation to the annual Project Hope Retreat and Annual Gala Dinner
- Project Hope Yearbook
- Project Hope Newsletter every six months
- A personalised notebook and Project Hope desk calendar
- Optional recognition in IPA Annual Report
- An IPA Premier membership
The Project Hope Information Booklet. It is in full colour with a very nice shot of John Roskam. In case you missed it last time!