Lost and gone forever

Clementine Ford

Oh my darling, oh my darling Oh my darling, Clementine You are lost and gone forever

Not sure if there are any souls more wayward than those who have been caught up in the latest intellectual fad that disappears into the mists of time even while they live. Which brings me to this from Andrew Bolt: CLEMENTINE FORD AND THE BETRAYAL OF FEMINISM.

Clementine Ford is called “Australia’s most prominent contemporary feminist”. What stunning proof that feminism has betrayed itself. This movement once demanded women receive equal treatment. Now it demands women receive special protection, as if they’re as fragile as sexists always claimed. Take Ford. She’s the kind of feminist who’s tweeted “kill all men”, and on Saturday complained that “coronavirus isn’t killing men fast enough”. This brand of feminism now attracts official support. Ford last year got a gig on the ABC, and Melbourne City Council this month gave her a grant to write another book. But check out the double standards. Last year, Ford joined another public lynching by the Left of Alan Jones, after he said he was sick of the global warming idiocy of New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and wanted a sock stuffed “down her throat”. This was too much for the suddenly delicate sensibilities of Ford, who said she deplored such “verbal assaults” which were “sexist” and an affront to “human dignity”

So let me say it right here: there is no greater possibility for contentment and life satisfaction than from a happy marriage, especially if it is blessed with children. There are no longer any rules that inhibit women from achieving whatever they are capable of. But there are many traps for the unwary that will derail many from finding where their true happiness will lie. It is so unfashionable to say this, but this is for almost everyone – male of female – the absolute truth.

Might note that I am only posting this to see if I can work out the new system at WordPress for inputting posts. I’ll get it eventually, I suppose, but don’t see any advantages from this end, or at least not yet. Cannot for the life of me work out how to put the three lines at the start into a poetic stanza form. As for the content, it is truly what I believe.

This entry was posted in Cultural Issues. Bookmark the permalink.

89 Responses to Lost and gone forever

1. Shy Ted

Bolta and the rest could always ignore her.

2. Crossie

OK, I’ll bite. The young women have been taught to distrust their instincts and when they follow the new strictures and are consequently very unhappy they scream: “See, patriarchy did it to us”.

3. Sinclair Davidson

Well done. I’ve been cursing the new system all day.

4. JohnL

With a face like that she have to be feminist. She could not possibly be feminine.

5. Squirrel

“…Melbourne City Council this month gave her a grant to write another book…”

So Melbourne City Council has sorted out minor problems like homelessness etc., and everything else is fine and dandy in Melbourne town, so lets toss some of “our” spare money at Clemmie….?

6. Ellie

Has there been an unwanted upgrade? Curse the wonderful man who runs the site from afar. Jokes. He deserves a medal.

7. John Dee

“Bolta and the rest could always ignore her.”
    In my youth in Melbourne the crazies had various points in the city where they harangued passers-by.
    Some were flat-out crazy, others were eccentric and a very small percentage were sincere but Mont Park material nevertheless.
    We ignored them.
    And that is the point.
    They never headlined the nightly news or were paid to write columns for the Herald Sun or The Age.
    We could – and did – ignore them.
    These days they are in your face through social media , MSM and sought after as guests on talk shows etc etc.
    Ignoring them is impossible.
    Can’t empathise with them.
    Can’t shoot them.

Clem has been getting more attractive as she gets older:

Old clem

New clem

A bit long in the tooth to be an enfant terrible, but there we have it. Forever immature.

One day she’ll be a grannie, presiding over the dinner table. “Show us yer tatts, gran”, will be the call, and there I’ll be, smiling from her saggy bicep.

10. dover_beach

I find her rather cute. It’s her ideology that revolts me.

11. Crossie

This woman is a mother of a small male child. Based on everything she has said so far can we trust this woman to provide the neutral nurturing and guidance to this child to decide for himself which way he wants to go?

12. H B Bear

Forever swirling the drain pipe along with van badham and others.

13. jupes

Lost and gone forever

We can only hope.

14. Cassie of Sydney

“dover_beach
    #3463854, posted on May 25, 2020 at 7:45 pm
    I find her rather cute. It’s her ideology that revolts me”

You need to go to Specsavers!

15. Leo G

Lost and gone forever
    In permanent quarantine.

16. Tim Neilson

In the eighteenth century tickets used to be sold to the public that enabled them to watch the deranged inmates of Bedlam asylum.
    Nowadays the ABC and the old Fairfax papers fulfill the same role, by publishing material by Ford, Deveny, Badham and other cracked vessels.
    One of the many ways in which modernity doesn’t equal progress.

17. Cassie of Sydney

“H B Bear
    #3463865, posted on May 25, 2020 at 7:52 pm
    Forever swirling the drain pipe along with van badham and others.”

Actually they reside in the sewer.

18. Nighthawk the Elder

Unresolved Daddy issues I reckon.

19. Cassie of Sydney

“Tim Neilson
    #3463883, posted on May 25, 2020 at 8:02 pm
    One of the many ways in which modernity doesn’t equal progress.”

Don’t care about Fairfax…..but our taxes pay for their ABC and the eternally offensive Ford is one of their faves

20. Derp

Take Ford.

No thanks.

I do hope Bolt gets a Grammarly subscription for his Birthday. He simply cannot write anything without returning to his well worn “take x” humdrum.

21. How dare you guys, especially the men here?

It’s hard to be a woman, she should be treated like a Queen. You guys talking shit wouldn’t have the balls to say it in real life and are probably very young or awkward old guys…incels basically.

She’s a positive role model and can read the public mood very well.

If women were treated better, she wouldn’t have had to make this remark.

Some the men here are absolutely disgusting and should check their privilege. Men always take women’s voices away. It is a form of sexual, cultural and economic oppression.

22. thefrollickingmole

Feral abacus?

23. Crossie

Tim Neilson
    #3463883, posted on May 25, 2020 at 8:02 pm
    One of the many ways in which modernity doesn’t equal progress.

I forgot all about that even though I read about Bedlam. On the other hand young people today need examples to avoid.

24. dover_beach

You need to go to Specsavers!

No, if she was a conservative we all be going gogogaga. As I say above, she is spiritually ugly. I pray this changes.

25. thefrollickingmole

I do wonder just how much soy weeps from the nipples of its husband

26. Cassie of Sydney

“No, if she was a conservative we all be going gogogaga.”

27. Des Deskperson

‘Unresolved Daddy issues I reckon.’

Her daddy, Stephen Ford, was a PHON candidate in the QLD State seat of Nicklin in the 2017 State election. He managed to score 21% of the primary vote.

He appears to have been a former oil executive and has ‘spent 35 years growing businesses across Australia, South East Asia, North Africa and the Middle East’.

Presumably Clemmie accompanied him on at least some of these postings, a well-off white kiddie waited on hand and foot by various black, brown and yellow house servants?

28. Candy,

She seems to have a good dad who provided and care and a nice husband who both look out for her. Not a female abandoned by an uncaring man. I don’t see hardship there.

29. Professor Fred Lenin

Wonder if Joe Biden would sniff her hair? Now there would be a double ‘ DEMENTIA Meets DEMENTED .

30. Boambee John

Her daddy, Stephen Ford, was a PHON candidate in the QLD State seat of Nicklin

Definitely unresolved daddy issues!

31. Ellie

Agree with Dover. It is her ideology that is revolting. She isn’t aesthetically unpleasing. Steve has uploaded a bad pic. Am sure we all have bad pics. She was front and centre at the Julia Gillard – Anne Summers love fest at the Opera House. I also saw her at a another event where she articulated herself appallingly. Every second word was xunt. A lot of us walked out. And I am no prude.

32. Some History

Clementine Fjord.

33. min

Remember most men were brought by women . So who is to blame how they turn out as women also contribute half thr genetics.

34. Crossie

Who else but those who grew up privileged would have the nerve to condescend to everyone else? The upper middle class is the scourge of the populace.

35. Perfidious Albino

I’ve often wondered whether that front tooth gap Clemmy has is ‘a thing’, you see a few people around with it, generally unusual types. Anyway, I just feel sad for her husband and son, what a toxic home environment it must be for them.

36. Cassie of Sydney

“It is her ideology that is revolting. She isn’t aesthetically unpleasing.”

You’re right Ellie…having seen and heard her….it is personality that is awful. Her whole shtick is vulgarity…unhinged and very toxic vulgarity. She offers nothing…..just insults.

37. Megan

Why doesn’t she start by putting her money where her mouth is and taking out all the males in her life? Her husband, her dad, her son, any sundry male relatives, etc.

No? A bridge too far, Clemmie? How so? You are more than happy to suggest the world would be better off without the males in our lives. What makes you and yours so special?

38. So to be serious for a moment, she’s a female & unironic, unfunny clone of Andrew Dice Clay.

39. Crossie

There is nobody in her circle prepared to take on the bully. I would be prepared to bet some serious money that all her nearest and dearest are jack of her.

40. Crossie

I would be prepared to risk serious retirememt money that Clemmie’s marriage, or co-habiting agreement, is not long for this world. There is only so much humiliation a guy can take.

41. Hay Stockard

Was the father of the kid on a bet or really,truly desperate?

42. WDYSIA

She is the mother of children. Two which she had killed in utero and bragged about in print. And another recently which fortunately she didn’t have killed. She was astonished to learn during this last pregnancy some basics about fertility like girls are born with all the eggs they will ever have and that you only have a window in which to have children. This ignorant fool dares advise women on their bodies no doubt spouting the “foetus is cells“ theory, now unable to deny the truth (but she will try). She is physically and morally repugnant in my view.

43. Some of these comments play right into the Left’s hands. Attack Ford’s ideas and deeds, not her appearance.
    Not helpful or constructive.

44. I was just thinking about this yesterday after an earlier post on women. Women are constantly portrayed as the stronger sex, especially emphasised in movies where they kick every blokes arse no matter the situation.

Yet with this virus, women are being portrayed as the weaker sex, suffering more than men apparently in every regard. So more men die, but it’s the women who are worse off.

45. L.B.Loveday

Mad Clem’s father is an articulate, intelligent, polite, cultured, conservative to the core man who stood for One Nation in the last Queensland election and got 21% of the first votes.

That fruit(cake) fell very far from the tree.

46. Googoomuck

“I’ve often wondered whether that front tooth gap Clemmy has is ‘a thing’, you see a few people around with it, generally unusual types. ”

I thought it was the slot where you dropped 20c to get her two bobs worth of prerecorded bile.

47. Petros

Yes but did her father teach her about life, men, women, commonsense, basic biology, common decency, manners etc? Looks like he didn’t. I have seen this a number of times now. Intelligent, decent, conservative parents with a ratbag child. Do not assume that they will receive this sort of education from school. We all suffer the consequences now.

48. thefrollickingmole

Crossie
    #3464040, posted on May 25, 2020 at 10:21 pm
    ….. There is only so much humiliation a guy can take.

We may have to defer to Ellie on the validity of that statement.

This is true.

50. Lurks

of course like her ABC compatriots, the gap toothed slag could be laughing all the way to the bank

51. yarpos

Its a shame she uses a potential position of influence (one she has destroyed) for her extreme rants rather than something that might actually help her professed cause. Seems to be more interested in narcissistic “looks at me!!” than anything else. Oh well, matters not, the world has moved on.

52. notafan

Clemmie probably short of cash.

The only ‘profit’ her books make is what the taxpayer hands over.

After the Aquinas fiasco I can’t see her giving many school ‘talks

And she burnt her school career.

53. Cassie of Sydney

“Mike Ryan
    #3464145, posted on May 26, 2020 at 4:56 am
    Not helpful or constructive.”

“Play into the left’s hands”…..NO. And I’ll tell what isn’t helpful or constructive and that is that Ms Clementine Ford has made a career out of hurling obscenities such as “xunt”…on television and on radio…at Miranda Divine, Rita Panahi, Daisy Cousins and other right of centre women…to the applause of her comrades on the left….not once has that brave (cough….cough….cough) sisterhood stood up and said “steady on Clem…not appropriate to abuse other women just because they disagree with you”. But they never have. She has also hurled racist abuse at Rita Panahi….but Clem Ford and others are always given a “get out of goal free card”…because it is only the political side that matters.

I’d be quite happy playing and speaking “fair” with the left and the likes of Ford if I thought…just for one minute….that I was dealing with an ideology that also played and spoke “fair’. But they don’t. Last year I attended a gathering for the member for Boothby…who happens to be a conservative woman by the name of Nicolle Flint. Nicolle managed to hold on to her seat in May 2019…despite a concerted campaign by the progressive left and GetUp to try to unseat her. Nicolle spoke at length at what she was subjected to in the campaign….an utterly filthy campaign of physical, emotional and psychological intimidation, a campaign of smears and threats, a campaign where she was stalked and the police had to be called in. Hmm….I don’t recall Clementine Ford, Van Badham, Jane Caro and all the rest of the far-left progressive feminists speak up for Nicolle and condemn the harassment she was subjected to….do you? The simple truth is that conservative women are fair game….in fact anyone right of centre, conservative or libertarian is “fair game”.

Oh and speaking of double standards and the silence of the likes of Ford when it comes to conservative women….a man by the name of Mike Carlton last year tweeted, whilst he was watching Q&A, the following about Nicolle Flint…

“Never have I admired Jimmy Barnes so much as tonight,” tweeted Carlton.

“How does he not leap from his seat and strangle the Liberal shill on his right ? #QandA”.

That “Liberal shill” was a woman, Nicolle Flint. Carlton’s tweeted that tweet weeks before Alan Jones’ remarks about Ardern…..do you recall any outrage about Carlton’s remarks…..calling for Flint to be “strangled”. I don’t….I also don’t recall Ford and the other aforementioned feminist hypocrites screaming outrage about Carlton thinking that a woman should be strangled on live TV.””

So spare us the sanctimonious indignation of “playing into the left’s hands”…there are no hands to play into. The left don’t play fair, they don’t play nice and they don’t play decent. As Ellie said above, Ford ““isn’t aesthetically unpleasing“…but what is unpleasing and offensive and is that, as Ellie said….her “ideology is revolting”…..utterly revolting. I’d be quite happy playing Queensberry rules with the left but it is they who aren’t interested……everyday they perfect and practice Alinsky…””Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

And as for those few here who rightly or wrongly comment on Ford’s physical appearance…….who gives a shit. Oh and I am a feminist…my heroes are Julie Burchill, Julie Bindel, Germaine Greer, Kate Millett, Andrea Dworkin, Catharine MacKinnon and Meghan Murphy…women who would intellectually chew up and spit out the likes of Ford. So as far as I am concerned….Clementine Ford is a revolting woman…….and if that “plays into the left’s hands”…..GOOD…..GOOD…..GOOD.

54. Gyro Cadiz

Bloody hell, Steve!

This site came up on the screen after breakfast – and I nearly lost it. There was the image of some hideous tombstone-toothed gash-mouthed Lovecraftian eldritch horror.

Stop it. Stop it right now.

Always escalate, Cassie. Lefties rely on our good manners.

Probably time for someone to start the big page of leftist hypocrisy indexed by three different ways and fully cross referenced.

57. Cassie of Sydney
    #3464214, posted on May 26, 2020 at 8:42 am

Well said.

58. Clam Chowdah

She always makes me imagine she smells of patchouli and bean farts.

59. No matter what her personal hygiene, her moral hygiene is about as filthy as it can get.

60. Spurgeon Monkfish III

Thanks, Perfesser Kates. That photo has put me off breakfast.

No great challenge to point out hipocrites

Or “Hippocrites”, in Clam’s case.

61. Cassie of Sydney

“Tel
    #3464221, posted on May 26, 2020 at 8:52 am

No great challenge to point out hipocrites put quite an achievement to collect the full set in one place.”

Agree Tel…someone should do it. I would do it…..collating “leftist hypocrisy” however it would be full-time gig and I have a day job.

62. Ellie

The only ‘profit’ her books make is what the taxpayer hands over.

Clem has a huge following. Mainly women in their 20s and 30s. Very sad the damage she is inflicting.

I can’t believe she was given a grant to spew forth her vomit. I would like to know the backgrounds of those who make the decision to dish out our money.

63. Ellie

Oh – it’s the Melbourne City Council! Say no more.

64. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

talk about lipstick on a pig…

65. billie

sadly, a lot of troll food here, when will people learn

66. Nob

Des Deskperson
    #3463931, posted on May 25, 2020 at 8:34 pm
    ‘Unresolved Daddy issues I reckon.’

He appears to have been a former oil executive

He was managing local branch of a drilling contractor when I met him in Elizabeth SA, maybe about 1999. Executive I guess but that sounds a bit shiny-arsed. He worked his way up.

I have no particular feelings about his daughter. Easy to ignore.

She was cunning enough to use the “apology” as a free go at another diatribe.

67. Alex

With these leftie, bitter woe-men I often wonder if they have any ethical principles. With this particular woe-man I have no doubts that someone did a deal with the devil.

From the site http://web.csulb.edu/~plowentr/Ethics.html the Five General Principles of Ethical Judgement:

1) The Value of Life Principle: human beings should revere, nurture and protect life.
    2) The Principle of Goodness: human beings should promote goodness over badness, they should cause no badness or harm, and they should act to prevent badness or harm.
    3) The Principle of Justice: human beings should treat other human beings justly and fairly in distributing goodness and badness among them.
    4) The Principle of Truth Telling: human beings should be honest with each other, thus promoting meaningful communication.
    5) The Principle of Individual Freedom: human beings, being individuals with individual differences, must have the freedom to choose their own ways and means of being moral within the framework of the first four general principles of ethical judgement.

This woe-man utterly fails in all principles and displays a complete lack of ethics. No surprise I suppose. She is like the woe-man at the pub yacking on while everyone turns their back and talks about everything else so she yaks louder and everyone turns further away. I am sure she has no self awareness.

68. notafan

Ellie

Despite the following I’m certain there is no real net profit on her books.

Otherwise she wouldn’t be grant seeking.

69. How on earth did she manage to get pregnant?

70. Slim Cognito

All destined to be cat ladies, no doubt. Good luck hooking a bloke if you take your cues from Clem.

71. cuckoo

In another life, I worked for the culture department at the Melbourne City Council. I have to say it was then a very enjoyable place to work. But whenever they spent ratepayers money on some godawful public art monstrosity, I would ask the people involved whether they themselves actually liked the work. The answer was always “Well no, of course I don’t like it, but they will…” I can pretty much guarantee that nobody involved in throwing somebody else’s money at Clemmie will themselves ever turn a page of the resulting garbage.

72. areff

She isn’t aesthetically unpleasing.

I’ve seen better looking haemorrhoids

73. Mick Gold Coast QLD

From Mike Ryan at 4:56 am:

“Some of these comments play right into the Left’s hands. Attack Ford’s ideas and deeds, not her appearance.
    Not helpful or constructive.”

Oh please, spare me – grow up.

You have clearly never experienced the persuasive power of fronting a bloke, saying nought, dropping him to the ground, and giving him a kick in the guts while he is down there spitting blood, to let him know that he needs to adjust his manner.

This primitive skank reminds me of that type of bloke.

You go on believing in the value of your cultured reason. Your tolerance. Your audacious confidence in the fundamental goodness of others. Maybe even your sense of humour.

I’ll be in the pub on my third beer.

74. Bob

“Toxic” and “syphilitic” when added to a four-letter word beginning with C, perfectly describe Clementine Ford.

75. cuckoo

She isn’t aesthetically unpleasing.

The fact that has undone so many men (I plead guilty) is that with sufficient guile and care, you can take a good-looking photo of almost any woman. The real beauties are the ones who remain beautiful when viewed in three dimensions, under a variety of light conditions, from any angle.

76. LBLoveday

Petros
    #3464162, posted on May 26, 2020 at 7:26 am
    I knew her father very well at the time their wife/mother died, I’d say around 50. They both left SA and her death seemed to affect Mad Clem very much, and her going off the rails followed. Cause/effect I can’t know.

77. Struth

If I’d seen her face 34 years ago, I wouldn’t have a son.

Contraceptive Ford……………..

Sigh, we keep letting them out the kitchen.

78. Struth

Well that explains it.

Crow eaters.

79. Gilas

Damn!

Reading the title of the thread, I thought this vile creature had finally died.

No such luck.

A real shame.

80. LBLoveday

Well that explains it.

Crow eaters.
    I reckon a childhood in Oman (followed by England) may have had a bigger effect.

81. Cassie of Sydney

“Struth
    #3464416, posted on May 26, 2020 at 12:04 pm
    If I’d seen her face 34 years ago, I wouldn’t have a son.

Contraceptive Ford……………..

Sigh, we keep letting them out the kitchen.”

You are funny Struth!

I’ve seen better looking haemorrhoids

🤣

Whatever floats yer boat.

83. Lee

84. Cassie of Sydney

“That hypocrisy is a large part of the reason I will not be lectured to, or admonished by leftists on morality and good behaviour.”

I think that many of us here would agree with that statement.

85. candy

I think she lives in a bubble, protected and supported by dad and now husband, is my guess. Can do and say anything she pleases and someone is always there is there to pick up the pieces financially and emotionally. Otherwise how could she not look at what she wrote and not think “that’s way over the top, best delete that before my publishing deal is cancelled”.

86. Seza

Maybe (G-d forbid), if COVID19 took her son, it may balance the ledger for her. How can she wish for such a thing?

87. Radman

cohenite
    #3463842, posted on May 25, 2020 at 7:32 pm
    Clem has been getting more attractive as she gets older

Nah, that second image is lipstick on a pig. I hear she flosses with a mattress as well.