Open Forum: June 27, 2020

2,405 Responses to Open Forum: June 27, 2020

1. Cassie of Sydney

“calli
    #3498993, posted on June 29, 2020 at 3:17 pm
    Everyone ran away. Can’t imagine why.”

Let’s call it the Toowoomba stench.

2. But they do say no to special bathroom.

Well there you go. The only other way around this is more privacy in public changerooms etc.

3. Knuckle Dragger

Sorry, normal people.

Your bestest lie ever, Old Yeller:

‘I couldn’t care less what happens in the land of the shooting spree.’

Keep those hamster wheels rolling, pro bono boy.

4. twostix

Or we could just not change the law to allow hypersexualised fetishists to don a wig and be given top-tier state protection to follow 12 year old girls into girls change rooms at the local pool.

But not having their God-State intervene to suspend observable reality (men are definitionally not women) is never on the cards for godless open borders libertarians.

5. Infidel Tiger King

More info on that righteous American defending his property from the mob:

6. Geriatric Mayfly

The bears are beginning to assemble at Brooks Falls, Alaska. Four in pole position at the cascade and strictly maintaining social distancing. Others downstream, including a youngster who is all smash and grab with no dividends. A few suicidal salmon have been ensnared. Anyone going to the site should be advised that free range WILD BEARS may make you feel unsafe. The sight of fish being flayed alive may cause distress to some viewers. Caution is advised.

7. Stimpson J. Cat

Everyone ran away. Can’t imagine why.

I have literally seen paranoid schizophrenics have conversations with themselves that are less depressing than this website.

What have you all become, my elderly friends.

I’m glad you are all alive and well though.

Carry On Corona!

8. Bar Beach Swimmer

I’m not very happy with this betting thingy; I finally placed my bet on Trump’s EC total and Sportsbet would only let me bet $25.

Does this happen with all betting, or is it because it’s politics, or maybe because of the odds they’re offering? Is this to suck people into betting? Well it’s not gonna work!

9. rickw

This is the real America:

Numbers says no to this…..

Hates for communists to get shot apparently.

10. Bar Beach Swimmer

twostix
    #3499006, posted on June 29, 2020 at 3:33 pm

👍

11. You could twostix but what about a female to male transition person. We go back to saying they can do what they want but they were born female. They have authentic looking clobber, does a mother of primary aged girls want to see that after they have been for a swim?

I don’t even think the wokiest virtue signaller really would, regardless of anything they say.

There’s a practical side to this regardless of politics, or that exists after the decisions have been made.

12. It seems old mate & his pistol-totin’ missus in St Louis are …. personal injury lawyers.
    (as if anybody couldn’t guess from the garish house they’re living in, it’s Downtown Abbey on a quarter acre of CBD fringe)

Just show you should never say never.
    Coz here I am siding with a personal injury lawyer – someone I’d normally say should be tied up like a pig on a spit & then treated most medievally with the oxy-acetylene gear.

13. Dave in Marybrook

BBS-
    for proper wagers between gentlemen, they should be agreed over dinner, with stakes in cash held by the youngest wife or fiancée in attendance.
    I’ve gulled a recent table into $50 antes, with two of us for Trump 2020 up against five.
    The winner brings whisky to the next dinner, by way of salving wounded pride.

14. MemoryFault

Does this happen with all betting, or is it because it’s politics,
    or maybe because of the odds they’re offering?

Speaking of betting, what odds can I get on The Great Financial Meltdown Of The 21st Century occurring at the end of August, or the beginning of September? Specifically, Thursday or Friday 27 and 28 August, or Thursday or Friday 3rd and 4th of September?

I’ve got a hundred to spare, and feel like a flutter.

Stimps! Thought you’d hibernated.

I was hoping pistol packin’ Momma and her well endowed man were GOP converts.

I imagine there are a few well heeled PINOs looking to protect their properties from the mob.

Beautiful, Doomlord.

My kind of guy.*

* refers to the new banner

18. Oh sir! That’s racism sir!

Sydney Morning Herald: ‘I knew that Jonah was me’: former Tongan schoolboy reveals anger and pain about Chris Lilley character.

19. Never been so cool to be “that guy”.

20. Cassie of Sydney

Thanks for the banner Doomlord…now that’s what I call a man.

former Tongan schoolboy

He is no longer a Tongan? Has he “transitioned”?

22. thefrollickingmole

Feraldton news bulletin, with a bullet.

Old man at home hears a couple of shotgun shots and thinks he hears a car revving off.
    Cavalcade of cops/ambo/fireies go by to a house with a small fire in it.

They enter house and find a man deceased stabbed to death in the place.

I think Feraldton is putting in an early bid for shit towns of Australia this year.

23. thefrollickingmole

Ive always liked that pic, real big brass ones on that chap.

Look at the picture accompanying this stor.
    Look it and laugh…

Ms Franks said her daughter belonged to the Plains Clans of the Wonnarua People.

It’s alleged the teacher made comments about Indigenous Australians living in state housing and taking money from the government.

She said the four Indigenous students were upset and left the classroom.

,” Ms Franks said.

“My beautiful, brave 14-year-old daughter stopped at the door of the classroom … and said, ‘what you’re saying is wrong, you have no idea what it’s like to be Aboriginal, you’ve got no right to say what you’re saying’.

“To which the teacher smiled in my daughter’s face and replied: ‘Look how white you are, no one is even going to know you’re Aboriginal’.”

24. Those bears at Brooks Falls could use a Twelfth-Man soundtrack.

25. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

you can place much larger bets over the phone.

26. Chris

Sorry, normal people.

KD, you will get yourself lynched.
    That word has almost vanished from polite conversation.

27. Bar Beach Swimmer

Dave in Marybrook
    #3499024, posted on June 29, 2020 at 3:59 pm
    BBS-
    The winner brings whisky to the next dinner, by way of salving wounded pride

So, Dave, I’m in the wrong crowd then. ☹️

Peter, perhaps you should email them with that proposal. I can then use what’s left in my kitty 😁

28. Bar Beach Swimmer

you can place much larger bets over the phone

Zippy, with whom?

29. Carpe Jugulum

Infidel Tiger King
    #3499009, posted on June 29, 2020 at 3:38 pm

This is the real America:

The ultimate “Get off my Lawn”

NumbNutz trapped in an elevator with his own toxic lentil farts?
    Priceless.

31. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

“Then the teacher’s turned around and said the best thing to happen to Aboriginal people is the European colonisation,” Ms Franks said.

what’s not to love about loin cloths, rough sleeping and a life expectancy of just over 30

32. Stimpson J. Cat

Stimps! Thought you’d hibernated.

Some of us are the heroic essential engines of the Corona Economy,
    working stoically to provide for the greedy Boomers and University Graduates/Staff to live in the style to which they have become accustomed,
    and some of us are still arguing about Transgender Bathrooms in 2020.

😁

33. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

Zippy, with whom?

all of them. I had $10k on trump last time around, but had to call them to place the bet

34. Stimpson J. Cat

Can anyone explain why Melbourne people are potentially such filthy, disease-ridden Corona Carriers?

Honestly it’s very disrespectful, discourteous, and disappointing to the rest of the country.

Imagine actually being sicker than Tasmania or New Zealand.

Wow.

35. Dave in Marybrook

Mind you, it did cost the Marybrook manse a good slice of the catering budget to get the gents to that stage, and aforesaid whisky will go a log way to spending the winnings. But they are a bunch of blokes I’ve got to know well over the last few years of our kids being at school together, I wouldn’t have proposed it otherwise- I’ve been kicked under the table a fair bit since November 2015.
    But, it’s the true field of wagering, between equals, and with the right of reply and – or – rematch always possible. I’ve pulled away from registering for online betting.. I reckon i’d get obsessed trying to find the outlier “markets” for events I’d love to see vindicated by a cash windfall.

Hi Stimpy!
    It was founded by John Batman.
    Need I say more?

37. thefrollickingmole

Stimpy couldnt keep away from Australias leading Vietnam blog.

38. Geriatric Mayfly

Those bears at Brooks Falls could use a Twelfth-Man soundtrack.

Au fait with neither the art nor the terminology of dubbing. But the sound of a rushing, mountain stream is music to my ears. However, to get in there amongst those salmon is somewhat fraught with hazard at the moment. Incidentally the Twelfth-Man brings to mind Twelfth Imam. Are they by any chance related?

39. P

TheLastRefuge twitter
    My favorite meme response to this picture. So friggin’ 100%, spot on, accurately, dead-center, bulls-eye perfect.

40. Not Uh oh

Stimpson J. Cat
    #3499069, posted on June 29, 2020 at 5:00 pm

I heard their CMO explaining it a couple of months back. Apparently its got something to do with Captain Cook but I can’t quite remember the details.

41. Chris

I could use a little help with a personal problem.
    Our lovely daughter is a motorcyclist. The wise mother has proposed we get her a car – to get her off the bike. We like her a lot.

I love the look of old BMW 3-series sedans but I can’t help expecting that the motor, gearbox and power steering will sequentially shit themselves after 120,000km and cost the GNP of South Africa to repair.
    What moderately sporty cars might be good to look out for, for a good run in their old age?

42. Did anyone here serve in Vietnam? What was it like? Are there any books on the subject I can read?

43. Knuckle Dragger

LS,

There’s an anti-Yank blog on the subject. Consists of a Mark Twain quote, and the last post is more crying on the floor from 9 June.

There are seven comments, of which three are from the author, and he still got owned. On his own blog.

The embarrassment is strong with this one.

44. Mater

Yeah.
    Bob regularly recommends this one. The author served with him.

“Contact – Wait Out: A Vietnam Diary” by Bruce Ravenscroft

Page 21 is interesting.

“There’s women from the Save Our Sons movement too, protesting from ignorance. Like many others, they obviously believe Nashos are being forced to fight against their will but this is not the case. I can’t speak for other Corps, but in Infantry no one who is not willing is sent to the front line. We think too much of our own skin and the hesitation of someone who’s not properly prepared and willing to be there can cost us our lives.

Ahahahah! The answer to Stimp’s question.

As only the ABC could phrase it.

46. Bar Beach Swimmer

Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)
    #3499065, posted on June 29, 2020 at 4:52 pm
    Zippy, with whom?

TG assured me that it would be easy peasy😁

But even so, it was hard enough to cross over to the other side; to think I’ve may have to develop some kind of personal relationship ☹️ with out a look over first (see Dave of Marybrook) is way over the top😂

47. thefrollickingmole

Chris

What about a sport striped mini?
    Still small and zippy, but quite safe.

Or one of these suckers.
    When i win lotto Im getting one.

But they are a bit steep.

48. Dave in Marybrook

DOOOMLOOORD!
    Someone mentioned an MX-5!
    Smite them, quickly, before it catches!

49. Top Ender

Avoid aged:

BMWs
    Alfa Romeos
    Triumph anything
    Toyota Celicas (ladies hairdresser cars)
    Datsun 240s
    Holden Cruze

Hmmmmm…..maybe a Camry with a nice set of wheel trims? Indestructible, and had a bit of power.

50. Dave in Marybrook

ARRRGH!
    Now Vietnam!
    FMD, it makes me miss the novelty of the Q&A thread

51. Gab

Now Vietnam!

Now? It never friggen’ stops. It’s incessessant.

52. Toyota Celicas (ladies hairdresser cars)

Scotty Kilmer’s has done over 300,000 miles.

53. Dave in Marybrook

For my money, the best car for the femme through their 20’s is a 70’s 300D merc.
    Safe-ish from bingles and being t-boned (yeah, phrasing, I know) and heaps fun enough once a gel gets comfortable planting a foot on the accelerator. Six cylinder, rear wheel drive! Enough room for the netball squad! Why don’t they make cars like that any more?

54. John Brumble

Victoria has more cases because it’s cold and wet; has more high-density living for families; an over-reliance on public transport; and this bizarre idea that because they like to sit down on their backsides and watch sport that they are very active.

So, basically all the things leftists push.

55. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

leftoids love nothing more than cheerful squalor… cut to resident trolls…

56. miltonf

Toyora Aurion with the 3.5L Lexus engine would have a bit of poke. Thought about getting one myself until I found out the spare wheel is a space saver.

57. Ƶĩppʯ (ȊꞪꞨV)

a red chrysler valiant

58. Top Ender

Isn’t it flattery?

Resurfaced videos from a 2004 documentary appear to prove that Chris Lilley’s Summer Heights High character Jonah Takalua was based on a real-life student. Filipe Mahe, now 33, was filmed as part of an ABC documentary titled ‘Our Boys’ which followed disadvantaged students at Canterbury Boys High in Western Sydney in 2004. After the series aired Lilley came to Mr Mahe’s school, observed classes and lunchtime in the playground and watched a Tongan dance.

59. Chris

Toyota Celicas (ladies hairdresser cars)

I wonder how many kms are on The Lying Slapper’s “First Freeloader”‘s Celica.

60. miltonf

So now Baralalo’s attacking ScoMo on the behalf of the ABC. This guy’s just another Laboral.

61. Knuckle Dragger

Chris,

F100. Crowd pleaser, will scare off noodle-armed betas with glued-on beards and skinny jeans.

Can’t go wrong.

62. miltonf

The latest establishment media attack on DJT was dutifully reported in 2GB this morning.

63. Wow! Easy to see why they were defending that house with serious firepower.
    Imagine what the philistines in the mob would have done with the place.

This article from a link deep in comments at a linked article linked to from the link P made above.

Not quite what I’d do with 30 years of my life, but easy to see why they pointed guns at the wankers on the street.

64. The lost generation becoming their own Dads.

Sam Hyde – Manifesto App & Adultswim [HydeWars_040 CUT]

“I posted a thing on Medium on how over-treating young vulnerable people with psychology and psychiatry might push them over the edge to become mass shooters….and it got banned”

65. Nick

Cats, this is great. From Jonathan Pie:

66. Stimpson J. Cat

Holden Camira or Arkys Model NZ.

67. Delta A

Yes, loved our Camry (four cylinder.)

But then Best Man had to replace a head gasket and… oh,my goodness! Such language blasting out from the garage.

Great little car, he says, but a beggar to work on.

68. Stimpson J. Cat

Stimpy couldnt keep away from Australias leading Vietnam blog.

Is this a Vietnam Blog?

I hadn’t noticed.

69. thefrollickingmole

This almost makes me hope for a Biden win.
    Craven turds with cooked spaghetti backbones.

The main concern for Wall Street if Trump doesn’t win reelection is the likelihood of higher corporate taxes: In December 2019, Biden pledged to roll back Trump’s signature tax cut legislation, which massively boosted corporate profits.

While often expressing more moderate views in public, many wealthy executives and investors privately supported Trump for his tax cuts and deregulation efforts; As some now prepare for a Biden presidency, it’s a noticeable change of tone for Wall Street.

70. Chris

Can’t go wrong.

FMD, KD for the win!

Unfortunately, she got over Twilight a good few years ago. The noodle armed beta with glued on beard would not suit; she has brothers and can tell good men from the gilded youths that line the barber’s wall.

71. Stimpson J. Cat

Isn’t Essendon in Melbourne?

72. thefrollickingmole

Salvatore, Social Distance Martyr

Thats a glorious little story, and house.

Stimpson J. Cat
    The smell of Pho and all the mopeds should have been a giveaway.

73. Nick

How’s that BLM March working out for you Dan?

74. P

Salvatore, Social Distance Martyr
    #3499112, posted on June 29, 2020 at 5:47 pm

Wow! Easy to see why they were defending that house with serious firepower.
    Imagine what the philistines in the mob would have done with the place.

Indeed. Thanks for posting the link. All I can say is to repeat your “wow“.

75. What is a good car that is not costly but a bit of a sports car to drive? I am very worried by the MX-5 because of the correlation with being a complete wally on a male menopause spending spree.

The complete wallys end up buying Harley-Davidsons.
    They either drop them (embarrassment) or lose them and end up dead or in the SIU.
    Hence the nickname of the spinal injuries section of the PA hospital in Brisbane – the Harley-Davidson Ward.

If image is a problem, let her choose.
    She’d have to have a better idea of what she needs/wants than you.
    If you’re looking for something that is a real driver’s car, the MX5 is the answer.
    The mechanicals are straight out of the Mazda 3, and last forever because they are under stressed.
    Unlike most British, American and Italian “sports” cars, they don’t leak oil, and the soft tops are completely weatherproof.
    And there are plenty out there.

76. H B Bear

Funny, trying to tell people to go back into isolation after giving thousands of them a nod and a wink to go out and protest doesn’t work. At least not in Australia yet.

How’s that BLM March working out for you Dan?

The Eid noshup was the worst, I think.

Reports Melbourne coronavirus cluster originated at Eid party could stoke Islamophobia, Muslim leaders say (Grauniad, 25 Jun)

Oh noes, the dreaded phobia is stoked!

78. thefrollickingmole

…and last forever because they are under stressed.

The jokes just write themselves.

How’s that BLM March working out for you Dan?

The Eid noshup was the worst, I think.

Reports Melbourne coronavirus cluster originated at Eid party could stoke Is lamophobia, Mu slim leaders say (Grauniad, 25 Jun)

Oh noes, the dreaded phobia is stoked!

Teh Dumb:
    Leb moosley Bank Manager/Lawyer making the most sense:
    Take a chill pill over CV-19 – we’re doing well.
    Glad has reduced her rhetoric over Vic.

Dan of the Dead trying to send them back to the crypt!

82. Geriatric Mayfly

Oh noes, the dreaded phobia is stoked!

What is a phobia? Is it a fancy word for ‘backlash?’

some of us are still arguing about Transgender Bathrooms in 2020.

A subset of the Disabilities dunnies, marked “Crazy”.

Driller gets really excited when there’s a discussion about guns and people pointing them. It’s like a fly to a pile of shit with him. So excited.

85. H B Bear

More Muzzlyphobia. And they haven’t even stabbed anyone.

86. notafan

Dot

There are comparatively very few female to male, and iirc not many have the surgery because to date the results aren’t fantastic.

Far more likely to see a pre op male to female, because again some opt not to have surgery but insist on their rights, e.g. to get migrant women to wax their teeny tiny clobber.

87. mc

Interesting video on old Vic gun laws (1977) linked in twitter link earlier.

People did not seem to mind a guy walking through the city with a rifle.

88. Knuckle Dragger

mole, 6.09;

That’s a thing. Forget about learning to drive in a city – get your adrenaline fix by doing it surrounded by cranky old cockies on semi gravel, semi-bitchie roads. They’ve been doing whatever the fuck they like in paddocks for 80 years and they sure as hell apply it to the roads.

Young whippersnapper, trying to overtake me? You think you’re better’n me? Huh? Is that it?

*tromps it*

89. Chris

Thanks Numbers! Despite me joining the pile-on I appreciate your points on the MX-5.

90. notafan

Oh the sacrifices they’ve made.

Let’s completely ignore the sacrifices made by Christians unable to celebrate Easter.

Always the victim, never responsible.

I don’t care, except for the fact that my suburb, a very very long way from the hotspot, has also been declared a hotspot by QLD because Melbourne.

I was planning to go see my daughter again but even with a compassionate pass I would be now required to self quarantine in QLD for two weeks, which I didn’t last time when there were actually more cases.

Teh Dumb:
    Leb moosley Bank CEO/Lawyer:

If the Pollie numpties don’t maintain JobKeeper/JobSeeker, up to 100,000 small businesses will close as they’re only staying afloat with the aforesaid – the Economy will go over a cliff.

I knew a real teacher, ie not like the troll, who taught in the Hunter Valley in the 1980’s and had to tell kids not to bring their .22s into the classroom. When I was at school the cadets had 303s.

Kids should be taught about guns; and private citizens should be allowed to have them for protection if they do not have a criminal record and pass a safety test.

Things like the troll do no want law abiding citizens to have guns because they are misanthropes and as an elitist (in what passes for its mind) it does not want any independence in the community to communist rule.

93. Stimpson J. Cat

I’m fairly certain even Jesus wouldn’t visit Melbourne.

It’s just not safe and is very dirty.

94. Remember I said of the 2020 Election – buy the dips?
    I didn’t imagine this kind of opportunity!
    Trump is [email protected]
    Lol
    He can’t go higher, can he?
    And I’ve had [email protected]²⁵⁰/¹ on Kamala”Steve Bradbury”Harris to be DemNom.
    Keep her safe.

95. Stimps! The CES payment went through!?

96. Nick

Yep. Totally agree.
    Strange that the Italian, Greek and other Christian communities haven’t expressed their disgust for the statements

When I was at school the cadets had 303s.

Stop big noting. We had 303s at our school too and the older kids could take them home too for cleaning, so you’d see them on the train with freaking 303s. That stopped by the time our grade reached the cadet years. How old were you when you saw the first train, Cronkite?

98. In legit gambling news,
    I’m out of Corona Cruiselines at a tiny loss, $20 or something.
    SPOT has been a champion. Up 40%
    Took the profit.
    Now calling it – going short on Facebook. And possibly Google/squid.
    All big ad buyers are bailing out.
    Zuck, BTFO

Stims0n

All the China bug trouble in Melbourne is north of the river. Consequently, it’s no biggie.

100. Geriatric Mayfly

SBS racism drove me to suicidal thoughts’
    Indigenous screenwriter Kodie Bedford has slammed the workplace culture at SBS, where she started her career.

This cannot be true. SBS that beacon of tolerance, diversity, multiculturalism, harmony, acceptance, equality; renowned for digging deep for a sniff of racism, and a severe critic of immigration laws that limit open slather amongst their chosen people.

I’m fairly certain even Jesus wouldn’t visit Melbourne.
    It’s just not safe and is very dirty.

Lepers to heal, demons to cast out and lots of tax collectors Stimpy.
    But Yarra council might crucify him if he went there.
    They seem a little hostile.

102. Stimpson J. Cat

A subset of the Disabilities dunnies, marked “Crazy”.

Exactly.
    I consider myself Mentally Disabled,
    and if I’m Mentally Disabled,
    then I’m fairly certain we can include Transgender people under the category of Mentally Disabled as well.
    I think it’s very Inclusive of me.
    Incredible Inspiring Entertainment.

Just imagine the probability of a Wheelchair person and a Transgender person wanting to use a Disabled Toilet/Changeroom at the same time.

There is more chance of my hair growing back.

103. Watching The Beanie, just found out our man inside antifa, Andy Ngo, crazy brave nigga, bats for the other team.
    He’s going before a federal Committee tomorrow I think?
    Oooooo
    Trump gonna Gitmo antifa!
    Epic

104. Mick Gold Coast QLD

From Top Ender at 5:40 pm:

Isn’t it flattery?

has scented money, a good bit of money, with maybe a whole ten or twenty thousand for him after the solicitors deduct their fees – and the publicists, who have successfully placed pieces in several media vehicles today, pleading his victimery. Any amount is a lot to a sit down money culture.

It is the case now that successful fellas like Chris Lilley need to add into their projected costs a contingency for future Nigerian scams.

105. Stimpson J. Cat

Look there is no shame in living in Melbourne, people.

I suppose we all have to live somewhere,
    don’t we?

😂

106. Also just imagine seeing a Transgender person and a Wheelchair person fighting over a toilet.
    Incredible Inspiring Entertainment

🤣🤣🤣
    Stop it

Exactly.
    I consider myself Mentally Disabled,
    and if I’m Mentally Disabled,

Do you have a burning desire the use the ladies toilets?

Teh Dumb:
    Frightbat linking the road toll and DV with men.
    Most lethal accidents are single vehicle accidents on country roads?
    /Mary Jo driving off the bridge in the dark.

109. Stimpson J. Cat

If the Italian community gave up talking with their hands for Easter I would be impressed.

How old were you when you saw the first train, Cronkite?

I’m still not old enough to see your shiny arse head prefect.

Stop pretending you know anything about guns; you’ll hurt yourself.

111. Stimpson J. Cat

Do you have a burning desire the use the ladies toilets?

But those Wheelchair people get parking spaces AND toilets.
    I think it’s a bit of an overkill.
    All us Mentally Ill get is funny looks when people see us talking to ourselves.

It’s very hurtful and judgemental.

We aren’t Traders or Economists for God’s Sake!

Stop pretending you know anything about guns; you’ll hurt yourself.

Know anything about the mechanics of guns? I don’t and would never claim I do. I’m a decent shot though or used to be. I haven’t been for a very long time, but we once went to a dude ranch in Montana with a bunch of clients and i did some skeet shooting. After about a few clays I didn’t even have to aim. I’m a really good shot. If we ever practice a version of the Purge (see the movie as it’s good) you’re close to the top of the list, Cronkite. I’m fair though as you’ll get 30 seconds head start in a flat paddock with the sun in my back.

But those Wheelchair people get parking spaces AND toilets.

If there is one I always use the disabled. Male toilets are the pits. Go near a urinal and there’s freaking piss all over the floor. You can’t take a slash without stepping into it.

114. Mark Felton with another banger

The Hind Heist – The Secret US Operation to Steal the Soviet’s Top Helicopter

The top secret US mission to steal the latest Mi-24 Hind gunship in 1988, known as Operation Mount Hope III.

Teh Dumb:
    Frightbat* linking the road toll and DV with men.

*Ms Rachel M Doyle SC, there to bash Dyson.

Mark Felton with another banger

The Hind Heist – The Secret US Operation to Steal the Soviet’s Top Helicopter

On a related subject, I wonder who caused the huge kaboom in Iran… like if it was the US or Israel? Very funny.

With the sun on your back you’ll be blinded by the reflection from your shiny arse.

Ah, you gotta love it; head prefect went skeet shooting at a dude ranch. Head prefect skeet shooting:

118. Infidel Tiger King

A woman who allegedly mowed down Sydney man Payman Thagipur after finding another woman in his unit on Saturday night had dated him for less than a week.

Police say that Quakers Hill woman Jackline Musa, 44, got behind the wheel of her Toyota Kluger and deliberately ran over the 31-year-old Iranian-born painter in the car park of his apartment complex in Wentworth Point following an argument.

He must have been extraordinary in bed to have created such a connection.

What “Bond” did is easy, Cronkite. Well, easy for talented people, unlike yourself.

120. DrBeauGan

All us Mentally Ill get is funny looks when people see us talking to ourselves.

No you don’t. People just think you’re on the phone. If they give you funny looks, it’s something else.

121. Bundyrum

Blog alert, shiny arse weapons instructions lesson coming up.

I thought you were the guy with the eye patch, head prefect. I’m Bond.

123. Farmer Gez

2020 has now brought the dead back to life.

The Project running another TDS story about the Rolling Stones and Tom Petty not wanting their music used at Trump rallies.

Tom was unavailable for comment.

Ted

The day, anyone here with a decent brain would take any alert from you seriously.. that will be the day this blog ends. Go pick some bananas, you moron.

125. JD

Chris
    #3499079, posted on June 29, 2020 at 5:13 pm

How about this 🙂 (Not my car!)
    I have a manual Beetle 2009. Got 160Ks on it. Good engine with regular service. There are a normally a few niggling problems like the front driver window switch, which is easy to fix. The remote unlock on the driver’s side supposedly has a known problem. Mine does 🙁 Haven’t had time to do an Arky restore.

126. Farmer Gez

And there are plenty out there.

Used MX5’s.
    All driven by old women.

127. JD

Oh, and this runs on dead dinosaurs too.. Holy fuel 🙂

128. Hmmm

From a country most people write off but has a population of 160 million.

If anything it means there is a market for our thorium.

129. Farmer Gez

ABC fake expert tells us that South Australia has recorded three cases today, breaking their run of zero infections.

Panic panic!

Wait…..checked out the actual story and find that they’re three arrivals from India who are in quarantine.

Thorium reactors…?? why do we need those things when we have this genius telling us how rich we could become with solar/wind.

Renewables key to recovery: Cannon-Brookes

The billionaire tech CEO says renewable energy could create a million new jobs for Australia.

131. Nick

They had a repatriation flight in from India over the last week. India……

132. Infidel Tiger King

Dam Xiao Ping losing office because of China Flu would be exquisite.

133. rickw

Chris,

Check out Mazda 3, I reckon not bad.

So could painting rocks white.
    Oops, is that a racist thought?
    Ok, digging holes then filling them in again.
    He’s not an idiot, I admit, just a religious nutter.

Cannon-Brookes is a daddy’s boy with some computing skills. Like nearly every other rich bastard in the world he is more interested in vanity projects which reflect on his fucking ego, ie saving the world from the non-existent threat of human fart gas. Is there one rich bastard who understands that alarmism is bullshit?

Now for something important: look at the lovely Luciana Paluzzi’s expression as she looks at Sean Connery: is she acting, it’s not a scene from the movie. If you could bottle that and sell it you’d clean up. I can imagine folks looking at head prefect’s shiny arse with the same adoration:

Renewables key to recovery: Cannon-Brookes

What’s his view on peace in the Middle East?

137. mh

Tom was unavailable for comment.

The Village People are still cool with their music being used at Trump rallies.

Bigots!

138. rickw

Chris,

Actually, why don’t you get her a Jeep and a rifle? Might be more in sync with the times!

Poverty could also create millions of jobs … once Australia becomes too broke to afford any unemployment payments … heck, they will have to get jobs won’t they?

Check out Mazda 3, I reckon not bad.

And can carry both bombers and interceptors.

Interceptor was a fine alpha male currawong today, who accepted a chunk of mincemeat on the fence, then flew up to the car roof and consumed it with relish. Currawongs are great interceptors, they often steal food from other birds in flight.

Bombers, though, have this really irritating habit of bombing the flight deck. With large wet sticky bombs. Which require lots of soap and water.

141. Mater

Only if treadmills are the backup when the wind doesn’t blow and the sun doesn’t shine.

142. H B Bear

143. rickw

Doxxed for defending their property:

144. Bar Beach Swimmer

Farmer Gez, That has been a weakness (or perhaps a manipulation) of the numbers since the beginning. None of the imports should be counted in each state’s totals.

145. mh

Jamiel Shaw Sr.
    @real_jamielshaw
    When my Son was Murdered I reached out to every so called Black leader in L.A. to get help with the Murder of my son. Every one of them was in the bed with the illegal aliens. BLM and Black Politicians in L.A. only support Black people who were Murdered by the Police, Period
    1:43 PM · Jun 17, 2020

Journalists, apparently.

What sort of person does that?

147. Eyrie

Why exactly are we still letting people in from India?

148. Nick

Because we are stupid. Eyrie.

Oh God, I wonder if shiny taught him. Now we may know why he’s a squealing loon.

150. Bar Beach Swimmer

rickw, how frightening for that couple.

Why exactly are we still letting people in from India?

They would have to be citizens to do so.

Doxxed for defending their property:

Thirty round magazine on that AR15/M16, in the hands of a man who looked quite comfortable handling it…

153. Australia will be an energy third world country in a few decades.

For shame, this lucky country of mine.

154. Cassie of Sydney

“H B Bear
    #3499221, posted on June 29, 2020 at 7:31 pm
    Cannon-Brookes is the funniest thing since Twiggy became an elder statesman. Who gives a f*ck what he thinks?”

Like Twiggy…children of great privilege too. Cannon-Brookes hasn’t got a clue about the real world .

155. H B Bear

Why exactly are we still letting people in from India?

They would have to be citizens to do so.

Exactly, they’re “Australians”, who just happened to be in India.

156. H B Bear

He’s made a billion dollars He must know what he is talking about.

Usually seen in doctors ( not the billion dollars).

157. Cassie of Sydney

“I note that despite his well to do background he obtained a scholarship to attend UNSW.

What sort of person does that?”

Exactly. And Joe Aston at the Fin Review, back in March, when he spilled the beans on Cannon-Brookes’ tax set-ups….accurately called Cannon-Brookes “Australia’s most incessant poseur”.

158. Eyrie

“Why exactly are we still letting people in from India?

They would have to be citizens to do so.”

About three months ago weren’t people in this position given about 3 weeks to get there arses back here or stay out until further notice?

….accurately called Cannon-Brookes “Australia’s most incessant poseur”.

Harsh…but a fair call.

160. rickw

rickw, how frightening for that couple.

This is why people should have stocked up on 1910 Russian Maxims when they were $2,000 each.

Imagine the filth crashing into your front yard to see that on your porch while the missus is daintily holding the belt with another 5 ammo cans nearby….

🤣

He must know what he is talking about.

I have a brother in that business, he may become the first ever billionaire in my family.
    He doesn’t have time to pick his nose, let alone look at climate data.

162. Eyrie

“Australia will be an energy third world country in a few decades.”

We already have been for a few years.

163. Geriatric Mayfly

Biden is alleged to be on a roll in several US states. Haven’t heard much lately about abolishing the Electoral College.

I don’t recall, but international passenger flights are being logged at Australian airports every day.

165. Eyrie

rickw, I’m sure a man of your skills doesn’t need to be buying 100+ year old guns.

“Australia will be an energy third world country in a few decades.”

A third world energy supply with first world prices.

An outcome only politicians could deliver.

167. Bar Beach Swimmer

Last week(?) in The Australian some bloke ‘armed with his laptop etc’ organised to get people back from overseas when the Govt declined – the story went on to say that after all his ‘good work’ complaints pored in along the lines of ‘my cheese toasted(?) sandwich was cold’.

168. Farmer Gez

Roger
    #3499233, posted on June 29, 2020 at 7:40 pm
    Why exactly are we still letting people in from India?

They would have to be citizens to do so.

Indian gangs?
    Indian drug rings?
    Indians over represented in jail?

The least of our problems.

169. rickw

And if you’re after something a little less sedate for what’s on your lawn:

170. Eyrie

“A third world energy supply with first world prices.”

First World countries like the USA have lower energy prices than Australia has.

171. pete m

Bank phone call 1 hour go – sorry to disturb you but we’ve noted some suspicious transaction on your CC. Have you purchased 3 items in GB dollars? Nope.

Okay cancelled card etc.

I really hate most things about banks but this is 1 area they are a treasure. Also second time my wife has had this occur – once from a Thailand shop that swiped her card out the back, and now this.

BBS – read same article – he should have charged those ungrateful pricks double!

172. H B Bear

Channel Stokes 6pm news in Perth leads with 5 minutes of ALPFL. Clearly Covid scares no longer rates

173. Farmer Gez

Remember weeks ago when Dan Andrews was saying the higher number of cases in Victoria was due to the his Australia best testing rate for the state.

…….waits for applause.

174. pete m

Seriously WTF is going on in the AFL?

Richmond – 14th on ladder.

GC Suns 2nd and B Lions 3rd.

And a suns player now tipped for strong brownlow running in his debut year!

Thus really is an upside down year.

Also, we haven’t found anywhere within 2 hours of us that is half decent with horse riding these holidays. I hope all the small business tourist operators make some good bucks while overseas travel is rooted.

Now wondering if we can even book anything over xmas.

“My cheese sandwich was cold/Can I get a vegan meal on the plane/Can I smoke on the balcony of the hotel/I didn’t like the view from my hotel room…..

176. H B Bear

Shit Happens mate on Channel Stokes doing a free to air for some Grattan BS.

“A third world energy supply with first world prices.”

First World countries like the USA have lower energy prices than Australia has.

US is an outlier in that respect.

Cf. the European countries. Around 2-3 times US price generally.

178. Bar Beach Swimmer

Yes, that’s it , Zulu.

179. Bear Necessities

180. Gab

I owned an MX5 once.
    Shitty car. Badly made. Would not recommend.

181. Eyrie

“Cf. the European countries. Around 2-3 times US price generally.”

Who said European countries are First World? A poor second at best.

Seems they both specialized in personal injury.

183. Nick

Zulu, it was also ‘no kids meals, or inflight entertainment’

Please God give them the common sense to protect it:

Scientists confirm Italian crucifix is oldest wooden statue in Europe.

The at least 1,140-year-old crucifix can be viewed inside of the Lucca Cathedral of St. Martin.

185. Bar Beach Swimmer

pete m, it’s more than an upside down season. Not one match last weekend had any team kicking 100 points or more. Iirc in 5 matches either side didn’t kick more than 70 points and most were in the 40-68 range, for a whole match! It really is dismal.

186. Cassie of Sydney

“Bear Necessities
    #3499276, posted on June 29, 2020 at 8:20 pm
    The attorney couple from St.Louis should show Americans the benefit of being armed when facing a rioting force. It will be interesting to see gun sales for June in the US.”

Apparently gun sales are through the roof. Dave Rubin posted a youtube clip the other day where he talks about how he bought himself a birthday present….a gun….his first ever.

Love the new header image!

188. Knuckle Dragger

‘Seriously WTF is going on in the AFL?’

Question of the year. Alistair Clarkson said last night the spectacle of the game has turned to shit, and he’s bang on.

Grounds flooded-out with players. 40 of them following the pill around like you used to see in the Minis. Skill level – deplorable. Perfect footballing conditions, and apparently two of the best teams going around can manage four goals between them in 40 minutes. Crowds – zero. Probability of same crowds without C19 – excellent.

I couldn’t even watch the Pies game on the weekend. There was just nothing about it worth looking at.

For the first time in well over 40 years I have no interest in who’s playing who, who’s injured, what the coaches said, who’s where on the ladder and I certainly don’t give a flying fuck about potential finals teams because I won’t be watching it.

It’s not football. It’s keepings-off with umpires and it’s fucking heartbreaking.

The proposal for a Wallabies vs. All Blacks match later this year will be a winner, for sure.
    14-man teams, hybrid rules. It will probably become a season fixture.

190. Bar Beach Swimmer

Knuckle Dragger
    #3499287, posted on June 29, 2020 at 8:34 pm

#metoo 😔

191. Nick

The Guardian:

On Thursday, Muslim community leaders said they were terrified that unconfirmed news reports claiming one of Melbourne’s coronavirus clusters originated at a family Eid celebration could create a new wave of anti-Islamic sentiment and members of the community blaming Muslims.

192. Mark from Melbourne

I give up!

I was trying to link to a piece by Matt Taibbi, on White Fragility. But all attempts seem to go into the ether.

There’s a link to it on Insty, worth a read.

193. H B Bear

Yep. Looks like rugby rolling maul till the ball breaks free and everybody starts running away like basketball.

194. Boambee John

I posted this on the Draw Your Own Conclusions thread.

Is anyone aware of such a system? Should we have one?

It seems to me that there is a band of influential people in Australia whose potential conflicts of interest are not transparent.

Boambee John
    #3499259, posted on June 29, 2020 at 8:00 pm
    Des D

Re Chidgey.

On a related subject, there are Registers of Interests for politicians. Are there similar registers for senior public servants (and academics)?

It would be useful to know, for example, if a senior public servant in Environment had significant interests in renewables, or an academic who regularly provides advice or commentary on international relations has financial links with foreign governments.

195. Nick

The Guardian:

On Thursday, Muesli community leaders said they were terrified that unconfirmed news reports claiming one of Melbourne’s coronavirus clusters originated at a family Eid celebration could create a new wave of anti-Isla mic sentiment and members of the community blaming Mueslis

Detail of the famous photograph in which one man, believed to be August Landmesser, refuses to give the Nazi salute.

He was later imprisoned and eventually drafted into penal military service, where he was killed in action;

197. Tim Neilson

He’s probably right.
    Once we’ve destroyed the grid, the consequent late iron age subsistence lifestyle will require a lot of manual labour.

198. Frank

Sherriff Joe Arpaio got there first apparently, the inmates were getting too fat and he made them pedal if they wanted to watch TV. Because they hated it.

199. Bar Beach Swimmer

Boambee John
    #3499295, posted on June 29, 2020 at 8:39 pm

BJ, or a university- see the Drew Pavlou story further up thread.

200. rickw

You have to love the USA! Apparently you can buy MG42 parts kits, basically an MG42 that has two or three ATF approve torch cuts through it! You need to put a semi-auto trigger group in it, otherwise you’re being naughty. People probably aren’t to worried about that when there’s a whole lot of shit to be hosed off your front lawn!

201. Zyconoclast

There are comparatively very few female to male,

Here’s one (used to be a lesbian)

Eddie Ayres

Eddie Ayres (born 1967), named Emma Ayres at birth, is a musician, music teacher and radio presenter. He is notable for his work on the Australian ABC Classic FM radio station, as well as for his numerous charitable efforts.

Gender transition[edit]
    In 2016, in an interview with freelance journalist Danielle Moylan published in the Sydney Morning Herald, Ayres came out as a transgender man. He said that he had first realised he was a man during a cycling trip in Pakistan in 2013 in a “total beam of light” moment one evening while watching the film Boys Don’t Cry. He said, “I’ve waited a long time to do this. I suppressed this for so long, now I feel I can’t wait.”[18] Ayres had written about gender several times in his 2014 memoir, Cadence: Travels with music – a memoir, narrating his experiences of being thought of as a man during his bicycle travels in countries such as Pakistan.[5]

202. Cassie of Sydney

Here it is..

Taibbi is one of my favourite journalists.

203. Mark from Melbourne

No fair you can post it and I can’t!

But thanks, Cassie.

204. Boambee John

Good heavens, why would anyone blame those who caused a problem for causing the problem? If in doubt, play the good old waaacisssm or whateverphobia card. The media will never challenge either.

205. Mick Gold Coast QLD

From Knuckle Dragger at 8:34 pm:

” ‘Seriously WTF is going on in the AFL?’

Skill level – deplorable. Perfect footballing conditions, and apparently two of the best teams going around can manage four goals between them in 40 minutes. Crowds – zero. Probability of same crowds without C19 – excellent …”

The wymminses will rescue the sport, the AWFL. Gillon McLachlan built it and people will come, Knuckles. They’ll come to the MCG for reasons they can’t even fathom.

They’ll arrive … as innocent as children, longing for the past. They’ll pass over the money without even thinking about it … they’ll walk out to the bleachers; sit in shirtsleeves on a perfect afternoon … along one of the boundary lines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they’ll watch the game and it’ll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they’ll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Knuckles.

To marvel at the girlses – big brawny girls 6’6″ tall and 110 kilograms, with penises and hoarse voices, who stare at the other girlses in the showers, tugging furiously, losing a layer of skin each Saturday.

Oh…people will come Knuckles. People will most definitely come.

206. rickw

Gun shops still closed in Victoria by despot dan’s decree.

Apparently the slimy POS also lied about it being a national cabinet decision:

Something soothing.
    Stich’em up!

208. rickw

If gun shops in Australia manage to not go bust due to the forced closure. They’re in for a hell of a post ban sales boom, our treacherous politicians will crap themselves with the $’s dropped and the new license application #’s.

There are comparatively very few female to male

Two in my family, ex-nieces.
    Both of them gormless and chunky 1 out of 10s.
    Very vulnerable to the vibe, poor kids.
    I’m on good terms with one, she-now-he is nice, the other I haven’t met.
    The Left preys on the vulnerable. I’m not happy about it.

210. I can outdo you anytime, Gab.

Anything you can do I can do better.

I once pwned a Vietnam veteran.

Poorly made arguments that fall apart all the time.

211. Infidel Tiger King

I read that there a 2.5million new gun owners in America.

That has to be a positive for Trump.

No doubt Javanka will encourage him to abuse them before the election.

212. Cassie of Sydney

“The Left preys on the vulnerable. “

213. Good lord Michael de la Cote d’Or, that was ribald and I didn’t see it…coming.

214. rickw

Rats leaving the ships they helped sink:

215. Bar Beach SwimmerHmm

Hey Nick, as there are people here who are in agreement with me on the footy, I’ll have to inform the other half he can no longer call me Mrs Football 😁!

216. Knuckle Dragger

Yeah, I sort of get it Mick.

And I know every season there’s crowds of muppets over the players’ race pegging membership cards at their pissweak team as they walk off after copping another hiding, and all that.

If anything, C19 (snort) has had the unintended consequence of making a ton of realise what sort of shitfest the game’s turned into. Watch the post-game shows and the analysis show by ex-player experts. They’re frantically trying to pump some air back into the game’s busted arse because they have contracts they’d like not to have slashed or binned.

Watching the execrable performances this year has in all seriousness reminded me of the 20 minutes I forced myself to watch an AFLVagina game a year or so ago.

Unsustainable. Unsurvivable, in its current form at least and/or until they stop recruiting sleeve-tatted poncy boys with more hair product than testosterone and start bring back actual footballers.

217. thefrollickingmole

Said the blind girl to the bishop

218. rickw

I read that there a 2.5million new gun owners in America.

That has to be a positive for Trump.

No doubt Javanka will encourage him to abuse them before the election.

There would be pretty good recent event arguments for getting rid of 30 round mag bans, reversing the bump stock ban and getting the ATF to STFU on their arm brace “project”, but it isn’t going to happen…

There’s a pretty argument for scrapping the ATF. If you dismantle it then liberals have one less toy to annoy the shit out of everyone else with.

219. Knuckle Dragger

*ton of us realise*

(sic) (sic) (sic)

220. notafan

KD

Yes; exactly like six year olds at Auskick.

Boring.

221. Mater

Mick, that was a great Field of Dreams monologue.
    Well done. Your memory serves you well.
    Very impressed…unless you cheated! 😉

I owned an MX5 once – and then I woke up!

Can’t use a MX-5 as an aircraft carrier.
    That’s all I can say about it.

224. notafan

No suggestion that there has been major surgery.

Fascinating…

eddieemnaayres

Q&A:

Plenty to discuss including a $250m arts rescue package, more scandal plagues Labor, a shake-up of university fees, claims of sexual harassment rock the High Court, and Victoria’s COVID spike. With guest host Virginia Trioli.

Sounds like they’re trying too hard.

226. Infidel Tiger King

COVID-19 is the about the best thing you could catch a pride parade.

There’s a pretty argument for scrapping the ATF.

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be the same of a store, as Glenn Reynolds has always said.

228. Chris

A convenience store.

Tits is on the panel:

Coming Up: Monday, June 29
    Paul Fletcher, Minister for Communications, Cyber Safety and the Arts

Bill Shorten, Shadow Minister for the National Disability Insurance Scheme

Katie Noonan, Musician, producer, composer and artistic director

Yasmin Poole, Writer and youth advocate

Sue Morphet, President, Chief Executive Women

With guest host, Virginia Trioli

Tits has a CV-19 outbreak in his Electorate?

Soft question from Stone Vag.

Medic openly sceptical of the CV-19 App, smirking.

232. mh

Nice black culture you have there

Chicago man killed 2 teens after they asked how tall he was, police say

They noted how tall he was while buying candy at a convenience store in the city

233. Arnost

Soft question from Stone Vag

Which she didn’t answer and (she didn’t interrupt! … unlike the answer from the Lib guy)

…. nothing changes – all is as it ever was.

I don’t think tits would have a good root in him now.