A reply provided in a comment on a brilliant Don Aitkin column. I don’t know what the ??? signify, I am just posting the list:) I have no idea if it is all good, or even if the list is accurate. Just sayin’. I would like to see a clear account of the deregulation that he pursued, both by winding back existing regulations or refusing to allow new regulations.
POTUS 45 is the first president in 240 years to have actually delivered all that was promised. EVERY. SINGLE ONE. POTUS 45; the greatest living human!
In a scant four years these stand as a few of his accomplishments:
* Trump recently signed 3 bills to benefit Native people. One gives compensation to the Spokane tribe for loss of their lands in the mid-1900s, one funds Native language programs, and the third gives federal recognition to the Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians in Montana.
* Trump finalized the creation of Space Force as our 6th Military branch.
* Trump signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers face tougher consequences.??
* Violent crime has fallen every year he’s been in office after rising during the 2 years before he was elected.
* Trump signed a bill making CBD and Hemp legal.??
* Trump’s EPA gave $100 million to fix the water infrastructure problem in Flint, Michigan.
* Under Trump’s leadership, in 2018 the U.S. surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil.
* Trump signed a law ending the gag orders on Pharmacists that prevented them from sharing money-saving information.
* Trump signed the “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act” (FOSTA), which includes the “Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act” (SESTA) which both give law enforcement and victims new tools to fight sex trafficking.??
THAT IS ABOUT 10% OF THE LIST, I HAVE DELETED THE REST, SEE THE LINK