Tuesday Forum: September 15, 2020

3,002 Responses to Tuesday Forum: September 15, 2020

1 6 7 8 9 10 13

Nick
    #3588275, posted on September 17, 2020 at 5:42 pm
    Check the website home page … it is a Big Website too.

Hmmm, I’m putting two and two together on this one

I had decided to park the phrase “batshit crazy” after Planet Cornelius appropriated it, but yeah … batshit crazy.

2. Tal

We should open up The War Room and you know start fighting for a change

Thank you Sinc.
    I don’t worry much about the vague 1WG and other assorted off-the-wall theories, but specific unfounded allegations against individuals give me the shits.
    I don’t care who it is.
    Remember George Pell?
    And citing Bill Heffernan as a source?
    Jeez.

4. Makka

Leigh,
    There is evil in this world, masquerading as benign influence in plain sight. Soros, Gates, Killary , the UN et al are very well acquainted with evil. I know some or many don’t feel that way. That’s fine. I’m comfortable with my take on these issues. People should do their own research though, instead of outright dismissal of these issues as mere “conspiracy theories”. That’s just foolish, better to be entirely skeptical of such well intentioned bearers of goodwill.

“The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist”—Charles Baudelaire

I had a school port. Globite.

My little brother had one of those brown “leather” satchels that you put on your back.

I discovered the other port much…much later. And now I find there’s a delicious racist white port.

6. Delta A

I recommend the 1975 BBC mini series called Edward VII.

Yes, that was an excellent series.

The final was scheduled to be screened the night after my son was born. Very fussy private hospital – everyone in bed and lights out by 9.00 pm. Ward sister must have liked me because she let me sneak out to the TV room to watch it… AND to have a ciggie.

Imagine that today.

7. Sinclair Davidson

Those allegations were posted here yesterday as well (twice) and I took them down.

People – if you think a crime has been committed call the police. Do not post it here.

8. Tal

I’m good Sinc had a gutful of this shite though

vlad
    #3588257, posted on September 17, 2020 at 5:32 pm
    It’s either a great, great year or it’s a total mess. There’s no muddling through, but I’m an optimist and think it will be great.

I’m tipping 2021 will be great for the US and a total mess in Victoria.

In terms of investment in Victoria I am getting the feeling that CSL might be the canary in the coalmine.
    Both the chairman and CEO have made strong statements in the last few days about Dan Xi-Man blowing the joint up.
    I don’t think they will pull up stumps and head off out of Melbourne entirely.
    But if they were thinking about expanding, why would they continue to put all their eggs in Dan’s basket?

The temp hit a tropical 22C here today – warmest day for many months.

Glorious here Johanna, 29 C. Did treadly ride after lunch which went so well I ended up going twice as far as I’d planned, so I’m currently feeling stuffed. The ride back was fun since I was air-struck by my first magpie of the season, then startled a water dragon sunning itself on the trail, then was passed by a guy going uphill at about 50 kph on an electric bike. Quite deflating when that happens.

11. Sinclair Davidson

Tal – in the old days stoushes used to be good humoured, funny and often witty. Not so much anymore.

I don’t think they will pull up stumps and head off out of Melbourne entirely.

Anyone thinking about investing in Victoria needs a thorough mental evaluation.

Okay, how do you report the crime of stupidity? Do you go to the police?

14. Tal

I know Sinc goodtimes goodtimes

Sinclair Davidson
    #3588289, posted on September 17, 2020 at 5:50 pm

Riiight.
    I normally scroll past the howling at the full moon stuff, but I am going to have a look in future.

Or post it under your own full name somewhere else. Like Twitter.

16. dover_beach

The people who make unwanted foetuses are a subset of the people making foetuses, and it is the unwantedness that starts the problem.

No, it’s the sex part. If people ate plentifully, or the wrong foods, complaining about unwanted obesity would be daft. The same is true re pregnancy.

17. Sinclair Davidson

I’m good Sinc had a gutful of this shite though

Yes – my travel plans in 2020 have been severely disrupted. A Christmas cruise that I had booked with my entire Australian extended family just got cancelled. This living at work has made me grumpy. The only thing getting a good work out is my liver.

18. Nick

Lol

Stunning texts from top cop show the order to use private security for quarantine instead of the army DID come from Dan Andrews’ office – before the virus leaked, killed 700 and crippled the entire state
    Former top cop had text messages telling federal police of the decision
    Mr Ashton told inquiry he cannot remember who it was that told him
    Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews continues to deny he was offered troops
    Mr Patton has appeared before inquiry into botched hotel quarantine program
    Chief said no-one from government asked police to take charge of security
    Mr Patton’s diary contains various references to ADF help from March
    Police are currently working as security at two ‘hot hotels’ in Melbourne

Anyone thinking about investing in Victoria needs a thorough mental evaluation.

Yeah, but CSL are already established there.
    I strongly suspect they would be seriously looking at devolving activities away from AfDanistan.

Where is that report from Nick?

21. Megan

Imagine that today.

You would be referred for mental health assessment, Delta. Ahead of the bloke who has waited 20 hours in emergency

The Beloved just booked a Christmas Markets cruise for…2023. Bugger the dopey virus.

23. incoherent rambler

Anyone thinking about investing in Victoria needs a thorough mental evaluation.

Should I shelve my plans for a $30 bill petrochemical plant then?

24. vlad

Avi is having a good day.

The #IStampWithDan brigade should be required to meet the police court costs out of a donation site themselves. Voluntary taxation; they should be in favour of that too.

25. Sinclair Davidson

scotch?

Alas – scotch gives me heartburn these days. So I’ve substituted to American whiskeys – not as good, but you can find some nice ones.

26. Sinclair Davidson

The European Christmas markets are magnificent. The best one I found a couple of years ago was in Nuremberg.

27. incoherent rambler

Sinc, what is your opinion of Makers Mark?

28. Makka

So Dan was offered the ADF , turned them back. Dan rejected cop security, awarded it to Maaaaates Security Inc and Indidge Corp.

Anyone thinking about investing in Victoria needs a thorough mental evaluation

Yep. Stick a fork in it.

29. johanna

I read today that the ACT Liberals are going to the election with a promise to stop people from moving to Queanbeyan, thereby increasing the revenue base.

TheirABC then produced figures claiming that no such thing is happening. Hardly anyone from the ACT moves to Qangers because it is cheaper and better. Nup.

I’ve been canvassing realtors to sell my joint recently, and they all agree that the most likely purchasers are ACT residents fleeing crippling rates and charges. That’s why I moved.

ACT Liberals – moving forward one unicorn at a time.

30. Sinclair Davidson

Good solid dependable drink that you can order and you know exactly what you’re going to get. Not magnificent. I bought my two sons a bottle each at Christmas last year. Then in January discovered how much cheaper it is in the US and was very annoyed.

At that quality/price point there is a bourbon called Hogs 3 that is better to my taste. So I keep a bottle of that in the house for the boys to drink if they want a spirit. The drop of choice for me is Woodford Reserve. They also have a Derby version – but I only ever see that at duty free.

31. johanna

Sinclair Davidson
    #3588294, posted on September 17, 2020 at 5:52 pm

What old days are you referring to? Twenty years ago?

Is that the kind of witty repartee you recall?

32. Cassie of Sydney

“vlad
    #3588312, posted on September 17, 2020 at 6:00 pm
    Avi is having a good day.”

Very pleased to hear that.

33. Tal

Nah Johanna before your time

34. Sinclair Davidson

What old days are you referring to? Twenty years ago?

Let’s not overreact. Maybe 10 to 20 years ago.

35. Sinclair Davidson

Before Bird went mad.

36. Tal

Bird has his journey Sinc God love him

37. Franx

Togs
    We understood them to mean the togethers vis a vis the all-togethers.

38. incoherent rambler

Sinclair, Thanks for the whisky tips.

incoherent rambler
    #3588316, posted on September 17, 2020 at 6:02 pm
    Sinc, what is your opinion of Makers Mark?

With Coke?
    Or Pepsi?
    I think Dr Pepper is probably the best mixer for that one.
    Or maybe Fanta.

40. Nick

Where is that report from Nick?

Daily Mail

41. Sinclair Davidson

Barbarian.

Ice – just ice.

Got one of those giant round ice moulds or the really big square ones.

But the concrete lions are rather funny. I like them.

There is a house up here that has a gaggle of statuary in the front yard of the Aboriginal variety. There was a time when many homes had them. At Christmas they all have santa hats.

Old Australia, soon to be superseded by wokeness.

The Beloved just booked a Christmas Markets cruise for…2023.

Wow, 2023 was after the asteroid hit, after the mutant turtles and even after the arrival of the Vegans from Vega.

Makka
    #3588317, posted on September 17, 2020 at 6:04 pm

So was it solely jobs for maaaates?
    Just saw some bullet-headed dick from DHHS on the news giving evidence at the enquiry.
    They wanted to have a “more sensitive” approach and were concerned about “returning travellers being guarded by the ADF”.
    Huh?
    Would Jimmy Smith from Ballarat give a shit about some khaki at the end of the corridor?
    Who are they talking about?
    Oh, yes … right.
    Them.

Tal
    #3588331, posted on September 17, 2020 at 6:16 pm

Bird has his journey Sinc God love him

I warned him Tal. I told him at the time to stay away from some of those blogs , especially those that peddled banking conspiracies. They always lead to the Rothschilds and then you know where. He didn’t listen and now look at him.

I live in hope, Bruce. A delightful suburb and the views are tremendous.

47. Tal

Phil did him in Joe the bitch

48. Snoopy

Can someone on Twitter please introduce Andy Ngô to our very own Professor Bruce Pascoe?

Andy Ngô
    @MrAndyNgo
    Dolezal. Krug. Vitolo-haddad.

It’s not a coincidence that every high-profile case of a busted fake person of color has been a white woman who teaches critical race theory in academe.

Nick
    #3588338, posted on September 17, 2020 at 6:20 pm
    Where is that report from Nick?

Daily Mail

Oh, shit.
    I am not up for a Daily Mail scroll and swivel exercise right now.
    Plus a “would you like to have a look at Katie Price’s tits before you go”.

50. Eyrie

Bill Gates is an extremely dangerous man. He has the means and he “means well”.

Is there one wearing a loincloth and standing on one leg with his other foot up against his knee, and leaning on a spear?
    Michelangelo, eat your heart out.

52. Cassie of Sydney

“calli
    #3588342, posted on September 17, 2020 at 6:23 pm
    But the concrete lions are rather funny. I like them.”

You can still see them at the front of houses in suburbs like Five Dock and Haberfield here in Sydney.

53. Makka

So was it solely jobs for maaaates?

Yep, said so at the time it all blew up.

Never EVER look at the task when Govt contracts are concerned. Always ALWAYS look at where the dough ends up. The ADF and VikPol were never going to get the gig (several million $) because no money would change hands. Fk that! Andrew’s union buddies would tear him a new one if he deprived them of all that easy revenue. Additionally, Andrews wants ADF nowhere near his DHHS operations. Can’t have inside info of the Vic clusterfk reported to Canbra.

54. thefrollickingmole

I said I’d do it a couple of days ago but just cancelled Netflix.

In the reasons “ don’t want to enable a company that shows pedi o bait like Cuties”.
    Hope that one flick has cost them heaps.

incoherent rambler
    #3588311, posted on September 17, 2020 at 6:00 pm
    Anyone thinking about investing in Victoria needs a thorough mental evaluation.

Should I shelve my plans for a $30 bill petrochemical plant then?

I suspect Viva Energy in Geelong (formerly Shell) is getting the wobbles.
    Probably touting for gummint cash.
    But it presents a problem for Dan Xi-Man:-
    Save some Geelong electorates or prop up Big Oil.

56. Cooliotopnotch

Tom Sowell 90. And still going. His new book is called “Charter Schools And Their Enemies.” He says he’s put more energy into this one than any other book.

Bill Gates is an extremely dangerous man.

He’s a climate nutter.
    That is a tell.
    Climate activists all think it’s necessary to force the plebs to do the right thing to save da planet.
    Which doesn’t need to be saved, nor even the humans on it.
    He’s got that ole time religion and we’re the target of it.

Bill Gates: ‘Climate change has the potential to be even more devastating’ than COVID – ‘We need to get to zero net ghg emissions in every sector of the economy within 50 years’ (Climate Depot’s link to Gate’s blog, 24 Aug)

58. mh

Legalise Sedition
    #3588066, posted on September 17, 2020 at 2:17 pm
    Gunner

Is @julie_4bbc real or not?

Dot, open up all the ‘sensitive content’ and you will find the answer.

Of course. For some strange reason, my family has always called them “Nevilles”. Knowing my parents, in recognition of Neville Bonner.

Take that, wokies! And a Conservative too.

60. rickw

Sitting at the table tonight having a normal conversation with daughter #2.

She suddenly bursts into tears. Classmate killed himself today.

This country and its politicians make me sick.

61. mh

Sinclair Davidson
    #3588314, posted on September 17, 2020 at 6:02 pm

Victoria needs Nuremberg.

62. vlad

#libspill is trending on Twitter, ie (Victorian) Libs spill.

63. Nick

She suddenly bursts into tears. Classmate killed himself today.

Sadly, the authorities will only care if he were sexually confused

64. Steve trickler

Good catch Dutch. I thought he might be getting trolled, So I held off posting this.

Direct Energy Weapons in space.

Example 1. Premiered Sep 9, 2020

65. Eyrie

Bill Gates and his want to force and push people to do things that Gates and co. think are right. I’ve got a lot of time for Elon Musk. He leads from the front. Follow me!

66. johanna

Heh, my olds’ house in the Blue Mountains foothills was obviously previously owned and built by Eyties. Concrete abounds, and there is a huge cast iron entry gate to the driveway which would hold off a Roman legion. There is one lion, the other having been stolen before they bought it.

Clearly designed (!) by the builders, it was a dark maze of rooms which they fixed with skylights and knocking down a couple of walls. They got it for a song. It’s now a des res.

It’s solid, though. Sicilian peasants don’t know much about design, but they do know how to build something that won’t fall down.

67. Steve trickler

Climate wars takes on a whole new meaning.

9/16/2020 — Dept. of Defense Secretary Mark Esper CONFIRMS Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) in space

68. thefrollickingmole

Rickw

Hard stuff to hear.
    Remind her that once you are dead you miss out on all the cool stuff later on.
    In my time went from depressed snot nosed “ we are all going to be killed by Ronnie Ray-gun and nuclear war”. To seeing the Berlin Wall fall and the USSR shortly after.

Live long enough and you will see cool stuff.
    What’s going on now is historically bad, but consider this, what better time for a Martian settlement?

Rick – My heart goes out to you, your daughter and her classmate’s family.

We of the financial analysis fraternity know to work out the cost of a thing and the cost of not doing a thing. But the pollies fool themselves. So many people are dying and being terribly harmed by these fascist actions of a panicked elite. Yet that is never reported. My respect for all of them has fallen very low, which is a hard thing, since we’re instructed to honour and pray for our authorities. I do the latter from time to time, but it’s tough.

70. Makka

Rotten sad news rickw. It’s a very tough time for some kids and sadly too many just aren’t able to cope. It’s heart breaking.With your help, I’m sure your daughter will work through this tough period.

71. Gab

Phil did him in Joe the bitch

She sure did. Graeme was always courteous and charming with the ladies and then he went all nutter. Still, he has a way with words that is quite refreshing, when he’s not into his antisem itic rants.

72. notafan

#libspill a beat up because of the no confidence motion?

73. Colonel Crispin Berka

Tal #3588234, posted on September 17, 2020 at 5:16 pm
    2021 has got to be better

In my admittedly limited experience, hoping and wishing that a bad outcome will not occur does not constitute a plan for success, and planning by itself is also insufficient to make success happen.

But no one can mastermind our rebound. We must be guided by the distributed knowledge of society by re-establishing the profit motive and setting the market free.
    Let us bow our heads and pray to Hayek, my brethren.
    Ommmmmmmmmmmm.

74. Gab

But he’s still around. I guess his soda bicarb cured his cancer then. Or was it sniffing ozone – can’t recall precisely.

Terrible news rickw.
    I don’t know how you deal with that except encourage her to talk.
    Maybe you could call one of those help-lines to get some guidance about how to help her deal with it, without it becoming all-consuming.

76. Gab

They sure were. Made this blog an interesting read.

77. Knuckle Dragger

Oh, wonderful.

Missed Anne’s masterpieces. Again.

Although I did see the Insta link posted on its author, and herein lies the problem (one of them, as viewed from outside Vicco).

Every single-issue nuffie in Victoria is currently using the LockDan shitfight, and it is a shitfight, as a platform to push their own barrow. And it masks and dilutes the legit protests of genuine people who’ve been genuinely ruined by this four-eyed Communist true believer.

SovCits. Global 400-year-in-the-making, can’t you-see-this-was-planned-all-along-you-stupid-sheeple conspiracies. Suburban fucksticks making their own tac gear out of couch cushions and looking for fights in the street under the banner of something or other.

Now it’s getting a bit old, watch the global warming and safe schools dunderheads join in. Social misfits with axes to grind. Serial pests out for a free hit or two.

And it’s a goddamned shame, because if ever there was a solid cause for genuine protest, this is it. But no. It always has to be the work of some mastermind stroking a bald cat in a cave somewhere surrounded by Xboxes.

Gab

#3588388, posted on September 17, 2020 at 6:58 pm

Phil did him in Joe the bitch

Yes, he would be moderately entertaining if he permanently parked the Choo-ish obsession.

It’s a very very tough thing. Please be with your daughter Rick.

When I was in early high school one guy in our class went into hospital for an appendix operation and didn’t come out. It was massive cancer not appendicitis. We in our class were devastated. It was bad. But having a classmate do such as Rick’s daughter’s classmate would be magnitudes worse, especially now when the psychological vibes are so intense and hammering at us endlessly right now.

And none of this is being addressed by these horrible people. Follow the “science”? Spit.

80. Knuckle Dragger

‘At that quality/price point there is a bourbon called Hogs 3 that is better to my taste. So I keep a bottle of that in the house for the boys’

First ever public request, Sinc. Please stop this before bespoke gets here and starts banging on about the wonders of Woodstock and cola cans. The tall ones.

Melton sized.

81. Cooliotopnotch

Good to see Tal is still around. That was quite scary for awhile.

I watched that miniseries about Edward VII back when it was on television. I remember it as being more about Queen Victoria than anything else. Since she was Queen so long and he was King only right at the end of the series. Be interesting to see it again and see if it shakes out historically. All these famous characters like Wellington, Gladstone, Disraeli and so forth are sprinkled through-out. Victoria starts out as a young lady and I remember at one stage she is celebrating having a longer reign than Lizzie one.

Sitting at the table tonight having a normal conversation with daughter #2.

She suddenly bursts into tears. Classmate killed himself today.

The fact that she told you is actually a very positive sign, Rick.

83. BrettW

2 examples of Karma. LOL as they say.

Tim Pool’s post on Youtube today – Cancel Culture BACKFIRES On Antifa And BLM Leftists As Their Arrests Go Public, They Lose Their Jobs – mentions arrested Antifa guys being upset about their photos being published. One para legal lost his job and naturally another is a school teacher. Plus Minniapolis Council upset over rising crime after voting to defund the police !.

From The Courier Mail – Seems the full time protester is worried about the financial consequences and is willing to back off. I hope Adani keeps going to make the point.

“Adani’s most outspoken critic has today backed down from his fight with the mining giant, offering to accede to a permanent gag order if the company drops its mammoth lawsuit against him.

Under the proposed permanent court order, environmental activist Benjamin Pennings would be forced to refrain from publishing statements promoting Galilee Blockade campaigns including the ‘Dob in Adani’ movement and ongoing targeting of the mine’s contractors.

Activist silenced on social media by mining giant Adani. Miner seeks order to stymie outspoken critic
    Eco-warriors’ ‘theft’ of secret Adani mine plans costs millions.He would also be forced to cease inducing people to leak the mine’s confidential information and using, copying or communicating any leaked material he already has or receives in the future.

The offer comes weeks after the mining giant sensationally launched landmark civil damages action against Mr Pennings who it claims has orchestrated a sustained campaign of harassment and intimidation against the company for almost a decade, costing millions of dollars”.

Need more good news stories like this.

84. Knuckle Dragger

Bird can be brilliant. Not often, mind you, and mad scientist brilliant rather than Tesla brilliant.

He said once that Macbeth (the play) was the ancestor of Scarface. Compelling stuff that stays with you, as opposed to tutorials on the uses of shaving mirrors to control dysfunctional children.

85. Knuckle Dragger

‘The fact that she told you is actually a very positive sign, Rick.

It indicates she trusts you and wants to work through it, which will happen just by listening to her.’

What Roger said. Shit state of affairs.

86. Arky

Bird can be brilliant.

A dull and dysfunctional plodder.

Fuck him.
    If they fold “in good faith” another six will pop up in his place.
    Foot on the throat.

I hope Adani keeps going to make the point.

I’d hope Adani bankrupted the useless pos, just to make a horrible example of him..

Tucker Carlson criticizes Facebook for censoring interview with Chinese virologist
    ‘Dr. Li-Meng Yan is not a quack’

Facebook and other tech giants have engaged in a troubling pattern of censoring speech surrounding major issues in the coronavirus debate, Fox News host Tucker Carlson argued during his Wednesday night monologue.

Carlson’s comments came after Facebook slapped a warning label on video of his Tuesday interview with Chinese virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan, who claimed to have evidence showing China “intentionally” released COVID-19 onto the general population.

“Within a few hours of her interview last night,” Carlson said, “a video of the segment reached 1.3 million people on Facebook.”

“And why wouldn’t it? The coronavirus pandemic has touched the life of every American. And justifiably, people want to know where it came from. But Facebook still doesn’t want you to know that. So Facebook suppressed the video, presumably on behalf of the Chinese government. Facebook executives made it harder for users to watch our segment. Those who found the video had to navigate a warning that the interview ‘repeats information about COVID-19 that independent fact-checkers say is false,” he added.

90. notafan

Anne’s been posting this carp for four years, usually more hinting than overt.

Trolling my foot.

It is not #IStandWithDanAndrews v Sovcit owg nonsense, I’m sick of both lots, but particularly the Dan cheerleaders.

It should be about dealing with a real public health issue (for a clearly identifiable cohort) without removing fundamental human rights and destroying the economy.

Everything about the Andrews government strategy has been about maximizing political capital.

Said from get go refusal to use ADF was ideological.

91. Arky

Bird can be brilliant.

Very few people can be accurately described as brilliant.
    Beaugan is one of them.
    Just ask him.

And another thing, if I may…

As men we have an innate urge to fix things.

But some things can’t be fixed.

The boy can’t be brought back to life by you and you can’t do the grieving for your daughter either.

Your job is simply to be a father to her. Every blessing in that endeavour!

93. Colonel Crispin Berka

stroking a bald cat in a cave

Now look what you’ve done, you’ve upset Mr Bigglesworth.

94. Arky

Bird can be brilliant.

But really, anyone can be brilliant, if you wrap them in a sufficient amount of magnesium ribbon before igniting them.

95. Struth

Climate change is behind most of this.

It justifies all actions by the activist, which ALL of these public servants like CMO’s are.
    They are being manipulated by global socialists, and when you generalise about this, you seem like a conspiracy theorist.

96. areff

On another note, a prediction: An indigene will win the Archibald. BLM and all the other skin-fixated crap going on — the luvvie judges won’t miss their cues. Mark my words, the winner will accept the award while standing on one foot or something.

97. Frank

Old Australia, soon to be superseded by wokeness.

Yes, concrete aborigines are verboten, hateful demeaning statuary. Buddha likenesses are quite common though so clearly concrete Asians are still OK.

98. Delta A

Very few people can be accurately described as brilliant.
    Beaugan is one of them.
    Just ask him.

Heh heh. 🙂

I think Beaugy is pretty cool.

99. Geriatric Mayfly

October mapped out in an MSM Headline Calendar at American Thinker. Every day would be an inspiration for a Rowe cartoon as each one screams another hate Trump revelation Might be worth posting here.

100. 2dogs

How can 10 people be charged with murder?

Accesories. Under section 7 of the QLD criminal code they are as guilty as the person that actually caused the death:

Principal offenders

(1)When an offence is committed, each of the following persons is deemed to have taken part in committing the offence and to be guilty of the offence, and may be charged with actually committing it, that is to say—
    (a)every person who actually does the act or makes the omission which constitutes the offence;
    (b)every person who does or omits to do any act for the purpose of enabling or aiding another person to commit the offence;
    (c)every person who aids another person in committing the offence;
    (d)any person who counsels or procures any other person to commit the offence.

101. Nick

I think you’re cool Delta.

Toothbrushes are destroying the planet.

Researchers ask, how sustainable is your toothbrush? (16 Sep)

The team found that the electric toothbrush was comparatively harmful for planetary health.

The findings highlight the human health burden of the toothbrush manufacturing process. The electric toothbrush causes 10 hours of disability measured in Disability-Adjusted Life years or DALYS mainly for the people associated with the process of making and producing the devices. This is five times higher than a normal plastic brush.

Killer genocidal toothbrushes are taking 10 hours off of all our lifespans!

103. Knuckle Dragger

And on cue.

Perfect.

104. Gab

BLM will be the next Time Magazine Persons of the Year.

I’m half with you about the Annie accusation, Leigh, but the other half of me isn’t and here’s why.

Alan Jones was in the news recently commenting about the Victorian lockdowns. Now, I really don’t like Jones for a variety of reasons, but that’s really irrelevant to my point.

I noticed yesterday that “Anal Jones” was trending on twitter and leftwing scumbags were having a field day over this hashtag. There were 100’s of comments about how witty it was. Imagine if that was said about the girlyman currently hosting Q&A.

I concede the blog owner is also perfectly within his rights to remove any comments he wants.
    I’m just saying that you don’t give up any land to the left. Nothing is out of bounds these days.

106. Carpe Jugulum

Made me think of Kingswood Country

107. Cassie of Sydney

“BrettW
    #3588407, posted on September 17, 2020 at 7:08 pm”

Thanks BW…that is what I call “good news”…..however I want to see Benjamin Pennings bankrupted. He has to be taught a lesson.

108. Carpe Jugulum

Got one of those giant round ice moulds or the really big square ones.

Bought one that makes life size ice grenades.

For the serious whiskey drinker.

109. Knuckle Dragger

‘concrete aborigines are verboten’

What if they’re driving scarifiers, combines or building spaceships?

110. Knuckle Dragger

‘For some strange reason, my family has always called them “Nevilles”.’

Known as ‘Davids’ in certain parts. As in, ‘How many Davids didya see on the drive in?’ etc.

111. Cassie of Sydney

“The point is that the Left removed any barriers to attack opponents in whatever way they can. When there are no rules, you don’t fight back with rules. Fuck’em.

Liberty quote JC and I agree with you wholeheartedly. Douglas Murray has also been saying this over the last few weeks. This is also why the great Orange One is so sublime at what he does. He doesn’t take shit from anyone and he is the king of trolling.

What’s the “Annie accusation”?

113. johanna

Of course the suicide being discussed is distressing, but the more everyone emotes about it, the worse the impact is. Just shut up, already.

In my final year of school, a very high achieving student was found dead in his car. There were dozens of theories about why he did it, each in line with the person’s agendum.

We (his classmates) were shocked and sad about it. To this day, nobody really knows what and why.

That was in 1971.

These things happen, and turning them into an event for vulnerable adolescents to fixate on is a very bad idea.

114. areff

Gab: Perhaps we should launch Old Doomlord’s Almanac and nail down the year to come. In the case of us poor Victorians, easy peasy: we’ll still be locked down, Premier Putz will still be ruling over us and the trout population, untroubled by stuck-a-home anglers, will be booming as if implanted with a Bangla Deshi procreative gene and preparing to march on Yarck.

115. IPA.
    Academics who can’t hack the ‘toe to toe’ on the campus and are attracted to the convention scene. “And now ladies and gentlemen, lunch”.

116. Cassie of Sydney

“I think Beaugy is pretty cool.”

As do I DA…I hope to meet Dr BG one day…if I am ever allowed back into Western Australia.

117. areff

Oh, and 98% of Victorians still won’t be able to name the opposition leader.

Made me think of Kingswood Country

Could be. They loved that show.

Either Mark Latham has been shaving with a blunt cutlass or he’s had a few skin cancers cut off. He’s looking a bit puffy too. I hope he looks after himself, he’s the closest Australia has to a Trump.

stroking a bald cat in a cave

Phrasing?

121. Boambee John

Tal
    #3588315, posted on September 17, 2020 at 6:02 pm
    Getting old sucks Sinc

Beats the alternative!

I think he’s a good dude, Areff. The Brighton lib rep is really good too.

123. areff

Getting old sucks Sinc

Who is this ‘Getting Old’ person (sounds like an Adelaide name)?

Never forget, commas are our friends.

JC, I am not going to repeat the precise accusations that were linked to but the linked video included accusations that a well known Australian public figure was involved in peter-filia, murder and necro-filia.
    That person has never been charged or found guilty of anything more than a parking fine.
    That is fucking bullshit, and if we have to deploy criminal defamation of that sort to win, then count me out.
    You have already lost if you go there.
    Anne is a fucking nut-case and she is getting both barrels ftom me if she sticks her empty fucking head up here again.

125. Sinclair Davidson

What’s the “Annie accusation”?

Anne linked to some unsavoury allegations being made on twitter.

126. Fat Tony

johanna
    #3588441, posted on September 17, 2020 at 7:30 pm

Yeah – Me! Me! Me!

And you complain about Lizzie….

127. areff

Good he may be, JC. Not good, however, at spilling Labor blood

CL at 7:30.
    See my comment at 7:36.
    Absolute disgrace and will see this blog blown up if it continues.
    I note she hasn’t shown her face since she took a shit in the swimming pool.

“Instagram, which Facebook also owns did the same thing. Twitter suspended Dr. Yan’s account entirely. It did not explain why. Nor did the tech companies explain how they would know more about disease transmission than an MD, PhD virologist like Dr. Li-Meng Yan. Instead, Facebook and Instagram linked to three so-called fact checks which supposedly proved Yan was lying.

“But if you clicked on the provided links, you’d noticed something odd. The fact checks were all published months ago, many months — in January, February, and March, and they had nothing whatsoever to do with what Dr. Li-Meng Yan said on our show… One of the fact checks attacks a completely unrelated claim, the virus was patented and that a vaccine was prepared and ready to go.

“What does that have to do with the interview we did last night? No one will tell us that. The truth is, and you know it if you’ve watched carefully, experts have been wrong frequently throughout this pandemic … They have changed their prescriptions many times.”

Carlson argued that the solution to experts being fallible was more speech. “The solution to this age-old problem, and we used to understand this intuitively is more informed voices in the conversation. That’s how you make wise decisions, that’s how you get to the truth. Diversity of view. Facebook doesn’t believe this,” he said.

They believe in censorship. Censorship does not make us wiser. It does not make us better informed. If it did, we’d be speaking Russian right now, the Soviet Union would run the world. It would have worked. But instead the Soviet Union is extinct. It collapsed under the weight of its own absurdities — absurdities abetted by censorship. And that’s the most basic lesson of dictatorships, all of them. Anything built on lies falls apart over time.”

130. notafan

#istandwithdanandrews all know who the leader of the opposition is.

I guess that covers about 0.02 % of the population

131. Sinclair Davidson

Never forget, commas are our friends.

🙂 Ah yes. We all live in hope. Small H. Hope is a town in Arkansas.

132. I went to chubbyemu U.

A PSA from Professor Emu.

A tik tok creator drank two bottles of benadryl. This is what happened.

(Very bad times).

Don’t do this.

That’s good leigh. How about the innuendo left wing twitter rats were spreading about Jones? He hasn’t come out in any way.

Indecent accusations work both ways.

134. Arky

He hasn’t come out in any way.

Don’t the pastel suits constitute coming out?

135. Ah yes.

Not only child abuse rings but murder and necrophilia rings.

…and not a single genetic codon of forensic evidence.

Yep, these elites are also like Dexter and Lizzie Bathory.

JC

#3588466, posted on September 17, 2020 at 7:39 pm

Indecent accusations work both ways.

Good.
    Battle it out in the Twitter sewer.
    Not here.
    BTW, the Annie thing was infinitely worse than calling someone “anal”.
    Has nothing been learnt from the Pell pile-on?

137. Arky

I mean, what do you want him to do?
    Break into a chorus of “In the Navy” while wearing a mesh singlet?

138. Tal

I see you still have your Christian Elephant CL

139. If you accused somone of mega Necro Peter moida feelier, should you get background checked to boot?

Maybe all we need is a rosarch test.

BTW, the Annie thing was infinitely worse than calling someone “anal”.

That’s just you making a value judgement.

141. Arky

I guess it’s possible for a heterosexual man to wear pastel.
    Theoretically.

Carlson also defended Yan and her research. “COVID-19 is not from nature, she said. It was created in a lab in Wuhan, China. The Chinese government intentionally unleashed it on the world. Those are her claims. Are they true? We have no way of verifying them. We do know that Dr. Li-Meng Yan is not a quack,” Carlson said.

“She’s authored peer-reviewed papers on coronavirus transmission in both Nature Magazine and The Lancet. Those are two of the most respected publications in all of science. Her paper on the origin of COVID-19, which she has published online, is not frivolous. In it, she points to specific evidence for the claims that she makes. She identifies so-called cut sites which are frequently used in genomic engineering that would allow scientists to swap in sequences from other viruses to create what she described last night as a Frankenstein bioweapon.”

143. Sinclair Davidson

He hasn’t come out in any way.

Didn’t he play rugby?

144. areff

Ah, Sinc, like you my grumpiness is growing daily. I found myself cursing out a crow this morning for interfering with the wattle birds’ enjoyment of last night’s left-overs. This isn’t living or anything like it.

145. zyconoclast

Should have hired a Korean security

A white bar owner in Nebraska was indicted on Tuesday in the fatal shooting of a Black man during a protest in May, a case that a prosecutor had initially declined to prosecute after characterizing the bar owner’s actions as self-defense.

The bar owner, Jake Gardner, was indicted by a grand jury in Douglas County on four counts, including manslaughter, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, attempted first degree assault and making terrorist threats, officials said.

The authorities said that Mr. Gardner, 38, confronted a group of men outside one of his bars in Omaha on May 30 and was knocked to the ground. From there, he fired two warning shots and tried to get to his feet, prosecutors said. As he did, Mr. Gardner got into a fight with one man, James Scurlock, 22. The two scuffled before Mr. Gardner fired a shot that killed him.

Has nothing been learnt from the Pell pile-on?

Sure we have, but not in the way you think.

Really, after Pell, you think the left has learned a lesson do you?

147. Sinclair Davidson

JC – trust me. It was pretty bad.

The Alan Jones thing just highlights the casual homophobia of the left.

148. notafan

Different league JC

Fiona Barnett territory sounds like. Bill Heffernan repeated allegations under parliamentary privilege.

Someone once said something about believing all victims.

149. Cassie of Sydney

“Didn’t he play rugby?”

I don’t know if AJ ever played…but he coached rugby and he was was one of the best coaches ever.

The left loathe AJ because of his politics. As for his “sexuality”….who cares! He is entitled to privacy. He did support SSM though.

150. Why hasn’t Fiona Barnett been put in a nuthouse yet?

151. Christmas markets are fun Sinc, except perhaps in the Global Social Justice Super Power – Santa’s home Suvveyden..
    A mate and I escaped our Company College in Ikeaville to spend our allocated two hours of daylight away from the immaculately dressed student herdresses “Yhaa, now we are having our exercise breaking”.
    Just before Christmas, impossibly cold. We were not going to get home so we decided to go into Stockholm and get pissed.
    Nooo, this is not happernink, vould you like another rollmop.
    Absolutely frozen stiff we stumbled over the Zoo Park Christmas Market. THEY HAD A GLUHWEINE STALL
    Wow, it was great. “Let’s grab another one Mate”. So we fronted Helga for another – “noooo, you are already having one”.
    There is your Scando communism right there. Put your mask on!

152. Tintarella di Luna

He was in Sydney some time ago I had the pleasure of meeting him, a clever, witty bon vivant, much like Dr BeauGan really.

153. Sinclair Davidson

This isn’t living or anything like it.

No. It just isn’t. The Baroness Doom has taken to ranting and raving at the tv every time Dan Tse Tung appears.

154. No Cassie.

Leftists can be downright children in social situations.

The same people who push gay everything are keen to use it as a slur.

155. areff

Every time I see ‘Staying apart keeps us together’ I just want to sock someone

156. zyconoclast

British police continuing to do the important work

A WETHERSPOONS customer who ordered a banana to a black man’s table using the pub chain’s app has been convicted of a racially-motivated hate crime.

Punter Louie Kincella, 20, sent the piece of fruit to Mark D’arcy-Smith’s table at the Richmal Crompton in Bromley, south east London.

Last Friday, Kincella, of Mottingham, was found guilty of a racially aggravated offence under the Public Order Act at Bexley Magistrate’s Court.

He was slapped with a £600 fine, and has to pay costs of £620 in addition.

In the days following the incident, Mr D’arcy-Smith reported the matter to the police and an investigation was launched.

Kincella was arrested on 17 January at his home address, and charged on April 3.

Detective Inspector Stuart Hart, head of the Safeguarding Team, at the South Area Command Unit, said: “There was no CCTV available, and it was not a straightforward matter to identify the suspect.

“This required a painstaking investigation by my lead officer, who paid meticulous attention to minor details in order to gather the vital evidence that led to this successful result.

“Hate crimes are a priority for the Met and we take all allegations very seriously.”

JC

#3588475, posted on September 17, 2020 at 7:43 pm

BTW, the Annie thing was infinitely worse than calling someone “anal”.

That’s just you making a value judgement.

So, playing deliberate dyslexia and converting “Alan” to “Anal” is somehow the equivalent of accusing someone of peter-filia, murder and necro-filia?
    Tell you what.
    Run those two things side-by-side in the Daily Telegraph and which do you reckon would draw a multi-million dollar payout?

Bolta getting pissed with Palmer whose head is full of ideas and has been to court more times than Bolt; and won more than Bolta too.

159. Nick

I guess it’s possible for a heterosexual man to wear pastel.

Michael Portillo?

160. Sinclair Davidson

Heh – the other day I saw the forces of law and disorder parked across from your place and I thought maybe they had come to take you away.

161. notafan

The left

Casual homophobia

Casual racism

Perpetual hypocrites.

Seriously
    #scottythebully and #dimtim trending at the same time.

162. Cassie of Sydney

Right-wing gay men are always targets of vicious homophobia from the left.

163. Tal

The Baroness Doom heh heh heh

164. Cassie of Sydney

“Nick
    #3588496, posted on September 17, 2020 at 7:52 pm
    I guess it’s possible for a heterosexual man to wear pastel.

Michael Portillo?”

I think Michael Portillo bats both ways…..whatever…who cares…I love his railway programmes. He strikes me as a very nice man.

165. Spurgeon Monkfish III

Bluddee hell – Cloive on Bolta almost sounding like a sensible human being.

Getting old sucks Sinc

Before or after sucks cess?

167. Tintarella di Luna

Exactly C.L. who cares? the ABC has pursued Alan Jones for years. calumnies galore and smears at every opportunity, pile-ons at every opportunity, remember the book by Chris Masters “Jonestown” tried so hard to alienate his conservative audience by the homosexuality angle to no avail because they just don’t care about people’s sexuality.

168. zyconoclast

Zimbabwean farmer describes losing home of 22 years in fresh land grab

“It has been a few days since the eviction began and we are still unable to find words to articulate the feelings felt to see our home of 22 years literally carried out of the door and loaded into vehicles within a matter of hours.”

These are the words of Martin Grobler, a commercial farmer in Zimbabwe, speaking to TimesLIVE about being evicted from his land on Friday. It came a month after the Zimbabwe government signed a $3.5bn deal as compensation to white commercial farmers who were evicted from their land two decades ago.

Grobler, 63, and his wife Debbie were given 24 hours to vacate their Protea Valley Farm in Ruwa, 22km southeast of Harare.

The new landowner, Ivy Rupindi, an official in the ministry of lands, arrived on the farm armed with an eviction order and a police escort.

I see you still have your Christian Elephant CL

I still have my birdie!
    After about 8 years I actually got him to jump onto my hand a few days ago. A first!
    Mrs Gravatar has been doing so for a couple years now, but he’s been resisting.
    Both came to Cafe Bruce today, signs are they have lots of hatchlings.

zyconoclast
    #3588492, posted on September 17, 2020 at 7:51 pm
    British police continuing to do the important work

That’s an expensive banana. Imagine if he’d sent a bunch.

The same people who push gay everything are keen to use it as a slur.

Yep.
    Hypocrisy writ large.
    Imagine getting on Twatter and giving it to Joel “dung-puncher” Creasey.

172. johanna

fat tony is Lizzie’s pool boy.

I agree that living in East Berlin has affected the temper of our Dear Leader and those who are so unlucky as to live there.

Grumpy, picky – now you know what it is like to be in prison.

Do something about it.

173. Sinclair Davidson

Anyway I think the colour is called salmon not pastel.

174. notafan

Any update on the gentleman confronted by four police for the crime of ‘driving on the highway’?

175. Makka

Leigh, let Sinc manage this. The left deserve all the shit and ridicule flung at them we can muster. Everyone including Annie can contribute to that effort.If this was a leftard blog and Annie’s link was directed at a conservative, she would be cheered on. That is the vermin we are fighting.

176. areff

Nah, they’re using the library as a marshalling centre. Army there too — shame on the Defence Minister too for putting good men at the service of the despicable gob of phlegm on life’s footpath who occupies the Premier’s desk.

If Morrison doesn’t have the guts to cut off the funds to Andrewstan he could at least withdraw the army.

177. mh

Anti-lockdown protesters plan third week of demonstrations

Anti-lockdown protesters are planning to protest in Melbourne for the third week in a row this weekend.

Organisers have contacted Victoria Police directly to inform them of their plans, Deputy Commissioner Rick Nugent said.

“The organisers of the protests sent an email to us a couple of days ago wanting to protest and advising us that if we refuse to allow them we’ll be jeopardising the safety of others and Victoria Police would be putting all Victorians at risk and [be] responsible for the continued spread of the virus,” he told radio station 3AW this morning.

Mr Nugent said as long as anti-lockdown protests kept happening they would consume police resources.

“Unfortunately we’re going to continue to have to drag police off other functions and other roles to come into the city to police these people that are just continuing to do this,” he said.

Social media posts circulating in anti-lockdown online groups are advertising two protests – one on Saturday at midday and one on Sunday at 1pm.

In both cases the creators of the posts say the location of the protests will be announced 30 minutes beforehand.

“The moment they turn up to protest it’s a criminal offence; it’s not like another matter that they want to protest about where we can facilitate some sort of terms of agreement, then they head off again. The moment they congregate, they’re out of their five kilometres and it’s not a permitted purpose,” Mr Nugent said.

Riot squad police would be present again this week, he confirmed.

“We need to, we don’t want to. We just need to.

178. Nick

Anyway I think the colour is called salmon not pastel.

I believe the term is ‘aggressive salmon’

179. Sinclair Davidson

Being prosecuted for scandalising the community or something.

180. zyconoclast

May have been posted

In bombshell text messages exchanged between former Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton and Commissioner of the Australian Federal Police Reece Kershaw, it was revealed the order had come from the premier’s office itself.

‘Why wouldn’t (Australian Federal Police) Guard people At the hotel?’ he asked Mr Ashton.

‘Mate my advice is ADF will do Passenger transfer and private security will be used,’ Mr Ashton responded six minutes later.

‘Ok, that’s new,’ came the response from Mr Kershaw.

‘I think that’s the deal set up by our DPC. I understand NSW will be a different arrangement,’ Mr Ashton replied.

“Nick
    #3588496, posted on September 17, 2020 at 7:52 pm
    I guess it’s possible for a heterosexual man to wear pastel.

Michael Portillo?”

Mrs L and I do a fashion commentary every time he comes on.
    “The trousers. Cerise? No, I’d say watermelon. Or possibly crushed strawberry.
    And the jacket. Lime? Or is it mint?”

182. notafan

Everyone is heartbroken about the waste of police resources Mr Nugent.

Absolutely devastated.

183. Spurgeon Monkfish III

I offer monthly Womens healing circles, Full Moon Rituals, Pagan Sabbat celebrations, and take to the highways regularly to offer my ‘Psychic Spiritual Tours’ all over Australia

Yikes! In other news the new HR Karen at work has sent around an invite to (cue spooky music …) free staff meditation sessions, run no doubt, by some addled hippie.

I tried meditation once and it did not end well.

184. Nick

I know Leigh. It’s eye watering.

King Jeff wears pink.

Now that is “scandalising the community”.

186. Makka

100% , but jelly back Scummo has the guts of a goldfish.

187. Arky

All sex acts are inherently funny in the right context.
    The politicisation of sex has been the worse thing for humour.
    Worse even than the stick up the backside everyone has inserted about racial differences.

188. Arky

All sex acts are inherently funny in the right context.

Gay ones, doubly so.

189. Sinclair Davidson

he could at least withdraw the army.

Yes – having the military assist Vikpol patrol the street is a bit much.

I went to the Pines to get hamburgers and while waiting (outside) the plods and military turned up too to get lunch. They all walked in and just stood around waiting inside.

190. Some History

What happened to Corneliarse?

191. Makka

Did you let down their tyres , Sinc? If not, why not?

Makka

#3588513, posted on September 17, 2020 at 7:56 pm

Not by opening the place up to defamation she can’t.
    What do you reckon she contributes to anything?
    Half-arsed conspiracies just regurgitated from whatever weird website she happens to have just visited.
    Feel free to let her run her mouth off.
    I have basically ignored her ravings until now.
    Not any more.
    This is not left vs right.
    She criminally defamed someone with zero evidence.
    There is no excuse for that.
    None.

193. Sinclair Davidson

The cops at the Pines were on foot. Just proves the police can walk a beat if they really want to. I was driving when I past areff’s place.

194. johanna

BTW, the most moving song about suicide in the modern era – Ode to Billie Joe:

Soon after the installation of the Mugabe “Government”, there was an eight hundred million dollar fund set up to pay pensions, and benefits, to the veterans of the “Bush War.” The minister responsible for the fund paid the whole lot into his private bank account and fled the country. He built himself a three star hotel on the shores of Lake Geneva. Invited to return, and face “peoples justice”, he declined. Soon after, the veterans decided the white owned farms were fair game.

196. Tal

I don’t understand what the Anne thing is
    Can someone fill me in?

197. Geriatric Mayfly

A “peaceful theft” then. Some of the stories I have heard, should the darkies go on a rampage, are beyond comprehension.

198. Knuckle Dragger

‘Anyway I think the colour is called salmon not pastel.’

Pronounced ‘pink’.

The left

Casual homophobia

Casual racism

Perpetual hypocrites.

The PC mask slips away very easily.

Sinclair Davidson

#3588535, posted on September 17, 2020 at 8:06 pm

Are you and areff “bubble buddies”?

201. mh

If it was to a ordered to a black woman’s table would it also be a sex crime?

202. Salmon isn’t gay enough.

Puce or fuschia…pretty gay, but enough? 🧐

203. areff

They all walked in and just stood around waiting inside.

I wonder if they noticed the empty and closed shops on their stroll down Pier Street. I shudder to think what the nice ladies who run the florist behind the bank are going through — first shutdown knocked them for six, and now this.

204. Cooliotopnotch

Its a bit too nasty to repeat Tal. It sounded like Leigh Lowe was whining. But when you actually saw the video it was all these wild accusations without any audit trail. Without even the possibility that the accuser could know what she was talking about.

Tal

#3588538, posted on September 17, 2020 at 8:06 pm

I don’t understand what the Anne thing is
    Can someone fill me in?

See my brief explanation at 7:36.

206. Frank

Salmon isn’t gay enough.

Puce or fuschia…pretty gay, but enough?

Salmon is pretty gay. Pale peach is more so.

207. notafan

Army guys appear to be staying at Point Gellibrand facility. Quite a few army vehicles parked there but they drive around in what appear to be white rental sedans.

I guess army vehicles were seen as a bit too much.

Funny how Dan wouldn’t have them at all for hotel quarantine but is happy for squads of up to eight were ensuring no toddlers got on the swings til last Monday among other crimes against humanity being committed by the new criminal class (anyone venturing outside their homes in Melbourne)

208. Arky

I past areff’s place.

No, you passed it, or you drove past it.

209. Tal

Cooliotopnitch well thanks that cleared up everything 😀

210. caveman

Anyway I think the colour is called salmon not pastel.

Big in the 80’s.

I guess it’s possible for a heterosexual man to wear pastel.

Michael Portillo?”

The Audio Descriptions once had him “taking off his Chinos” to go for swim – the only time he’s not wearing them?

212. Steve trickler

Fleccas is back on the streets. 15:59. 👍 Channel.

You can laugh, but gee whiz…. the zombies are out there.

213. Gab

Andrews detention regime coming soon to Victoria.

Major concerns have been raised over a new “preventative detention regime” planned by the Andrews government, which will allow Victoria Police to detain innocent Victorians they think are likely to fail to comply with a direction.

The proposed section 252 of the Public Health and Wellbeing Act gives police the right to detain any “high-risk person” on a “reasonable belief” that the person “is likely to refuse or fail to comply with” a direction.

Not only has the Andrews government failed to justify the proposed new powers, but the legislation does not define what conduct should lead to a “reasonable belief” and provides no oversight of the expansive new powers.

However, perhaps the most frightening part of the tyrannical legislation, is that the period of detention is not specified. This would allow Victoria Police to detain innocent Victorians indefinitely, as long as they deem it necessary.

This legislation is unprecedented, with detainees seemingly unable to even challenge the decision to detain them.

Make no mistake, even as case numbers decrease, Premier Andrews is pushing ahead with his mission to turn Victoria into a dystopian police state.

Cooliotopnotch

#3588546, posted on September 17, 2020 at 8:09 pm

Ah, yeah.
    Except Sinc deleted the link so, yeah harmless.
    Do you fucking understand defamation?
    What the fuck do “audit trails” and your judgement that “she doesn’t know what she was talking about”.
    Making and publishing a statement which damages the reputation of another is all it takes.
    And the bint repeated the name of her target four times in the video.
    No doubt at all what she was saying.

I wonder how many of the soldiers are thinking “Fvck this for a game of darts, this isn’t what I enlisted to do” and claim discharge as soon as they can?

216. Fat Tony

johanna
    #3588510, posted on September 17, 2020 at 7:55 pm
    fat tony is Lizzie’s pool boy.

johanna – do you, or do you not, criticize Lizzie whenever she does what you call the Me! Me! Me! routine??

Did you, or did you not, come out with a suicide story just after someone else did??

Hypocrite

Leigh, Sinc.

I understand it was pretty bad. I get all that. I also appreciate that it’s your blog and you can do what you want, Sinc.
    I’m simply suggesting there are no limits now and it doesn’t pay to play nice with the left.

Leigh, okay don’t compare the Jones thing and go straight to Pell. How do the Pell accusations compare to Annie’s? 🙂 No mercy.

218. Makka

A direction such as ; All Victorians are to receive the wuflu vax.

219. Knuckle Dragger

Good one Bird.

Tell it to the Black Prince.

220. thefrollickingmole

Tap
    In short Annie tends to post any allegation floating on the web as “proof” of satanic cuties blood cult elites.

Occasionally something pans out at an individual level, but it’s 90% off the wall stuff.
    Some of it libel if a party was interested enough.

Imagine Nexus magazine channeling David Icke and Larry Flint simultaneously, with backgrounds by Herionimous Boch.

221. Cooliotopnotch

Well you are a big whiner Double L. So when you actually turn out to be right it can blindside people.

222. Arky

G e n e r a l

s t r i k e

I’m sure a government RUN BY THE LABOUR MOVEMENT and determined to reorder society by destroying private enterprise really, really cares if we go on strike.

223. If cooliotopnotch isn’t GMB

He’s an op

Chinese defector virologist Dr Li-Meng Yan publishes report claiming COVID-19 was made in a lab
    THE AUSTRALIAN
    A virologist who fled China after studying the early outbreak of COVID-19 has published a new
    report claiming the coronavirus likely came from a lab.

225. They will care when there is shit and garbage all over the streets.

Protest is illegal, striking is not per se.

Nor is organising a strike, illegal.

226. This s 252 stuff is post Orwellian.

It’s Hitlerian.

227. Tim Neilson

Leigh Lowe
    #3588559, posted on September 17, 2020 at 8:15 pm

Leigh on my reading of cooliotopnotch’s post you may have engaged in fragging your own troops.

228. Spurgeon Monkfish III

Ho, ho, ho – so you think you can get away with driving a car on a highway in Disasterstan, eh prole?

A super secret Vikpol training video has been leaked …

229. BrettW

Another LOL Youtube post from Tim Pool – BLM Rioters In Lancaster Hit With ONE MILLION Dollar Bond And Rioting Is DONE

Lancaster is where the cops shot and killed the crazy black guy charging at them with a big knife. About as justified a police shooting as you will see and all recorded.

Naturally the locals rioted. Lanc PD then rounded up rioters at home at 0300 hours and all hit with 1 $m bail.

Well done Lanc PD and the DA etc.

Tim Neilson

#3588575, posted on September 17, 2020 at 8:24 pm

Leigh Lowe
    #3588559, posted on September 17, 2020 at 8:15 pm

Possibly.
    It contained a bit of gibberish.

231. Nick

I’ve got to say, it’s been interesting to see newbie posters suddenly take an instant dislike to LL. it’s almost coincidental /sarc.

232. Arky

They will care when there is shit and garbage all over the streets.

They haven’t in the past.
    They don’t now.

Legalise Sedition

#3588570, posted on September 17, 2020 at 8:21 pm

If cooliotopnotch isn’t GMB

He’s an op

Pretty sure I have that one figured out.

Mole

I shouldn’t have to say this, but okay allow me.

Annie is wandering off….. she’s somewhere close to Pluto and about to leave the solar system. Okay. That really doesn’t need to be said.

Now go back to the Pell accusations from the Left and the most recent leftwing “casual homophobia from the left” as Sinc called it.

It doesn’t to be said that Annie’s stuff is utter nonsense. The left did the opposite with Pell. Not only did they swarm the dude with outlandish accusations. They stuck him in prison. We don’t need to say anything about outlandish accusations against leftwing icons to virtue signal. Fuck’em. Let them defend their icons.

235. Sinclair Davidson

Are you and areff “bubble buddies”?

We are about 900 metres from each other.

Just surviving. I used them to send flowers to my aunt-in-law last week. She needed a pick-me-up. She is in one of the COVID aged care facilities and hasn’t seen a human face in 3 months. Also set up the MIL with Zoom so she could Zoom her sister.

Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome
    Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route
    Yan, Li-Meng; Kang, Shu; Guan, Jie; Hu, Shanchang