Open Forum: October 17, 2020

3,021 Responses to Open Forum: October 17, 2020

1 7 8 9 10 11 13
  1. Knuckle Dragger

He can’t be serious bern.

It’s not possible.

Bump.
    Chomp.
    Bump.

2. MatrixTransform

we could prolly yolk on about this all nite

3. Knuckle Dragger

Oh shit. Sorry. I forgot I’m Huck too.

Yes that is if I have swerve from the tracks.

In Townsville. And Canberra.

4. Gab

A – aioli
    B – Bacon
    C-cooked eggs.

Not sure what the game is though.

5. feelthebern

Minorities are not voting Biden.
    Young people are not voting Biden.

As Tim Pool speculated, the DNC early voting is cannibalising their on the day vote.

6. Franx

Victorian “Permitted to Work Permit”.

As distinct from what may be an “Unpermitted to Work Permit”.

Does Daniel Andrews have either?

Why the long absence?

Jail.
    GBH.
    Next question?
    No, I didn’t meet Bwadley inside.
    Another question.
    Quick, before the effects start to wear off.

8. MatrixTransform

bern, I reckon he’s back reading the forum and firing off gotchas.

…gonna get the end and realise we’re hanging shit on hime.

egg on is face maybe?

Only thing is, I’ve got a shit of a temper and very fast fists, even though I’d be no no match for 91kg of lean muscle.

I missed that pearler.

Happy to meet up, but you can shove your Marquis of Queensbury rules – I’m getting a bit old.

You haven’t emailed me yet, coward.

Next question?

Answer that one first, retard.

11. JC (Huck), check your email, Mark L of Canb. has a message for you.

MatrixTransform
    #3623729, posted on October 18, 2020 at 10:17 pm

Scroll on by, tranny.

13. Knuckle Dragger

‘the end and realise we’re hanging shit on him’

I really don’t think he’s worked that out.

Sweet. Keep it up, fatty _roomba.

You haven’t emailed me yet, coward.

Vewwy bwave, Yellow Twuckie.
    But the author of that comment left the building nearly 24 hours ago.
    😀😀😀😀

15. Knuckle Dragger

Tonight I would like to hear a story about assegais and Sumerian mead.

If only there was another 1000 poster from Blair’s. Would cheer me up no end.

JC (Huck), check your email, Mark L of Canb. has a message for you.

Says the little academe sucked in by MarkL’s BS.
    Sad.

17. EvilElvis

If we don’t expect high standards from our leaders, we’ll get mediocre ones.

FMD. Hello, dreamworld. The conservative expectation is high standards and you ARE getting mediocre leaders.

18. mh

I understand you guys are fans of Chopper

Knuckle Dragger

#3623724, posted on October 18, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Oh shit. Sorry. I forgot I’m Huck too.

What?
    But I am … oh, yeah, sorry.
    Sock change Sunday.
    Forgot.
    Carry on.

20. MatrixTransform

Scroll on by, tranny

oops.
    busted wearing the Crazy Old Mole’s knickers

21. Gab

I think egg has been possessed. … So he’s a devilled egg. Ahahahaha, I crack me up sometimes.

22. feelthebern

KD, y0u need to eat raw liver in front of egg.
    It’s the only way to demonstrate you are the alpha.

23. 115k for getting coffees? Nice one, Gary.

I have a secret.

The trains and the big yellow trucks, they’re all autos.

24. OldOzzie

Hunter Becomes the Hunted

The wonderful cartoonist Michael Ramirez has Hunter Biden disguised as a deer with the caption “From Hunter to Hunted.” Hunter in costume says, “Here, Dad, Camouflage. I got this in China.” In his usual pithy style Ramirez evokes the scandal of Hunter’s using his dad’s position as vice-president to rake in substantial bribes for access for the Chinese.

China was not alone in lining the Biden family’s pockets with millions of dollars. So did corrupt officials of Ukraine and more particularly the Ukrainian energy company Burisma. And the Hunter peculation continued with a tribal bond scheme that landed one of his partners in jail, a partner whose emails to and from Hunter are now in the hands of those determined to unmask the Bidens’ misdeeds — and the FBI’s hiding and failing to act on them.

There is no question that the FBI had access to the same material and seems to have done nothing with it. Nor did the Special Counsel.

For the most part, except for the New York Post and Fox, the scandal has been kept under a lid by the press, Twitter, and Facebook. The Washington Post, NBC, and The Hill seem to be leading the defense with another cockamamie claim that this is just Russian disinformation. As in the boy who cried wolf, only the terminally moronic will fall for this manufactured alarm. It was promulgated by the Washington Post’s Ellen Nakashima and NBC’s Ken Dilanian (the consistent Russian collusion banner wavers), and repeated by The Hill’s Coleman (a newbie with no experience in such matters) and lacks any substantiated evidentiary base.

The now-discredited partisan Committee on Presidential Debates selected pro-Biden moderators along with gotcha nonsense as topics for the non-debate debates. Townhalls hosted by media giants continued a pattern with partisan questioners whose backgrounds were hidden from the audience, something that because of its consistency cannot be passed off as negligence.

So, here’s the prospect which faces us if the Democrats win: mindboggling official corruption ignored by the FBI and scorched earth to undo the balance the framers of the Constitution knew were essential to hold the Republic together by assuring rural and urban voters were all given voice and elected representatives write the laws, not unelected Supreme Court justices.

25. Knuckle Dragger

‘But the author of that comment left the building nearly 24 hours ago.’

The jelly man truckie’s got form for that. Strides into the pub at five to midnight on a Wednesday with nobody there, turns the schooner upside down on the bar and takes on all comers.

Tonight I would like to hear a story about assegais and Sumerian mead.

This persona has only been here a while, retard.

It should have no knowledge of Wronwright.

If only there was another 1000 poster from Blair’s. Would cheer me up no end.

Do you mean Ye Olde Blayre?
    Or New Blair at the Tele?

28. Bar Beach Swimmer

Didn’t see The Outsiders this morning – just watching it now. James & Rita are using the defense that Gladys “fell in with the wrong crowd” when she got involved with Darryl. So no personal responsibility.

As well, Rita is being especially sexist – it seems that the trouble was her position as Premier, so as a state leader Gladys couldn’t meet any acceptable beaus. Would we buy that if she was a male?

btw, this “bad crowd” defense is the one used by druggies and boneheaded footballers down of their luck.

29. The Beer Whisperer

70% of Accountancy jobs are slated to be taken by AI.

I’m not an accountant and in my line of work, people skills are as important as technical skills. And my people skills are awesome, and if you don’t believe me, get fucked.

I am immune to AI. I have Trump level immunity.

Got the [email protected] to email me, if you want to go live, hero?

31. OldOzzie

I am Totally Lost – I feel like I am outside a Masons Meeting looking in, with no idea what is going on inside

32. Ed Case

Hi Knuckles
    I have ascertained from your voluminous comment history, that you are a Hot Dog manufacturer.
    Here is my question: What are the ingredients of your Hot Dogs?

33. Knuckle Dragger

LS:

‘the big yellow trucks, they’re all autos.’

Stop it. Really? Serious question, because the ramifications here could be bigly yuuuuuge.

I’ve chatted with habib and others over the years.

35. Gab

Me thinks the egg has finally cracked.

36. Bar Beach Swimmer

busted wearing the Crazy Old Mole’s knickers

Is that a recognised symptom, MT?

37. I recall something else on the Age front cover. The ‘second wave’ of rona was caused by not enough testing people.

#3623739, posted on October 18, 2020 at 10:23 pm

JC (Huck), check your email, Mark L of Canb. has a message for you.

Says the little academe sucked in by MarkL’s BS.
    Sad

Like I said before.

All I can do is take Salvo’s word for it. He knows Mark L. Apparently.

I can’t see how someone can be ex army, ex cop and also a currently serving career naval officer.

Some people have the same traits.

I’m like Sam Kinnison in person but with Gilbert Gottfried’s voice.

Anyway egg, check your email.

Carpark now!!!
    My people skills shit all over your people skills!!

40. Gab

You’re not on your own!

Legalise Sedition
    #3623733, posted on October 18, 2020 at 10:20 pm

JC (Huck), check your email, Mark L of Canb. has a message for you.

Dot, I don’t get it. I’m not Huck either.

Here is my question: What are the ingredients of your Hot Dogs?

Nobody needs to know that.
    Trust me.
    They don’t.

43. Knuckle Dragger

‘It should have no knowledge of Wronwright.’

Yet here we are. A mystery wrapped in a riddle, wrapped in an enigma.

You have already read the answer to your own question. Somewhere.

Tonight I would like to hear a story about assegais and Sumerian mead.

One for the archives.

45. Gab

I’ve chatted with habib and others over the years.

Eggcellent credentials!

46. Gab

Dot, I don’t get it. I’m not Huck either.

Don’t fight, JC. Just go with the flow.

Habib is actually a really nice guy.

You might not say that if you heard what egg told me habib said about you.
    But … 🤐🤐🤐

You have already read the answer to your own question. Somewhere.

Classic overreach by a fuckwit.

49. My point is trolls like Grigory play a game of accurately and inaccurately imitating people.

It sure worked. People are paranoid as hell.

The check your email thing mocks the idea that everyone who disagrees with you are in league.

I could never for example, be in league with a market monetarist.

50. Knuckle Dragger

Ed:

I have no idea. Well I have a vague idea, but no specific idea because I haven’t met the abbatoir sweeper-outer-er yet.

Bits of pig, for sure.

51. Gab

Anyone here remember Advocaat? We just need some sugar and brandy.

52. MatrixTransform

Is that a recognised symptom

Chelsea Lyfe … gotta make your own fun … not all it’s cracked up to be

Anyway.
    Book club time.
    Been re-reading Steve Waugh’s first book.
    Up to the bit about inducing – what does he call it? – “mental disintegration” in crickit opponents.
    Fascinating stuff.

54. feelthebern

Post the people skills, I’m now down an Office Space youtube hole.

55. Gab

I could never for example, be in league with a market monetarist.

I just knew you had some standards.

56. Knuckle Dragger

‘Classic overreach by a fuckwit.’

That’s ‘pHuckwit’ to you. I’m a train driver, y’know. A manual train. 18-speed crashbox.

57. Tonight I would like to hear a story about assegais and Sumerian mead.

Nope.

I’ll say it again.

Archeology is a joke.

Old news I know, but the idea that we got anthropology and archeology right in the 1950s and nothing ever changed is just an appalling idea.

By reanalysing human skull fragments discovered four decades ago in Greece, an international team of researchers now believe that an early modern human migration out of Africa may have reached Europe by at least 210,000 years ago.

This pushes back the known date of Homo sapiens in the region by more than 150,000 years.

One day Out of Africa might even be dislodged by a better theory.

58. MatrixTransform

Arseholes

well, given the context I’m pretty sure you actually mean Cloaca

59. OldOzzie

Turned off and tuned out: Hollywood and pro sports viewerships plummet

Americans are fed up with millionaire actors and athletes preaching to us about how bad our country is, and evidence for that disgust is everywhere we look.

We see bumper stickers slamming Hollywood, Facebook posts ripping the NFL and NBA, and most significantly we’re seeing epic declines in viewership across the board. Unfortunately, that backlash appears to be largely falling on deaf ears.

In 2016, the NFL made a conscious decision to condone the politically charged antics of a handful of their employees/players, and their ratings took a hit. Earlier this year, however, they decided to double down by actively participating in, and indeed ratcheting up, those efforts. We’ve seen similar approaches by MLB and the NBA, to the point that we can barely watch any of our team sports without being bombarded by politically tinged virtue signaling. And while Hollywood has been dominated by leftists for decades, they have taken that domination to new levels recently. There are few things more American than going to the movies or watching a ballgame, but unfortunately we can now add both to the growing list of traditions that the Left is succeeding in trying to destroy.

The entertainment corporation Cineworld recently announced that they would be shutting down all of their Regal Cinema movie theaters indefinitely.

What’s this crap?

Grigory had this poseur about frostbite in the Pacific or something.

Obviously a major bullshit artist.

Plagiarism shows a dire need to impress, eh?

Knuckle Dragger
    #3623784, posted on October 18, 2020 at 10:35 pm

Got the [email protected] to send an email, tough guy?

I could never for example, be in league with a market monetarist.

You’re just saying that tp piss me off, right? 🙂

Well, that was what I thought too.
    That it was so obviously a pisstake … “Hey! Three people out of 100 on a blog disagree with me. It must be a set-up!”
    But … chomp, CHOMP!
    Even Sinc assuring people that the “emailers” hadn’t sought each other’s details couldn’t turn the paranoia off.

64. “When you get older you realize that Office Space isn’t a comedy. It’s a documentary.”

Press F on the blog to pay your respects.

65. Gab

egg_
    #3623732, posted on October 18, 2020 at 10:19 pm
    Next question?

Answer that one first, retard.

Omelettin’ that slide this time but you’re going to make Vietman hoppin’ mad tomorrow.

Book club time.

How to identify a Massey Ferguson from a Perkins?

67. OldOzzie

The BIDEN CRIME FAMILY’S Payoff Scheme | Rudy Giuliani’s EXCLUSIVE Reaction

16 Nin 01 Secs

Rudy W. Giuliani
    192K subscribers
    In this special edition of Common Sense, Rudy Giuliani discusses the emails obtained from Hunter Biden’s hard drive which reveal Joe Biden lied about Burisma. This is only the tip of the iceberg, much more to come!

Don’t forget to comment below with your Common Sense and subscribe to my podcast at http://www.RudyGiulianiCS.com

► Connect with Rudy Giuliani on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/RudyGiuliani

► Connect with Rudy Giuliani on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therudygiul

► Connect Rudy Giuliani on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/realrudygiul

68. Knuckle Dragger

I’m not even trying LS!

This gumbo really thinks I’m multiple other people. The first few times he started swinging and missing I thought he was taking the piss.

Apparently he’s genuine, the porky little nuffie.

Got the [email protected] to send an email, tough guy?

You send me an email!!

70. OldOzzie

The BIDEN CRIME FAMILY’S Payoff Scheme | Rudy Giuliani’s EXCLUSIVE Reaction

16 Nin 01 Secs

Rudy W. Giuliani
    192K subscribers

71. Knuckle Dragger

‘Grigory had this poseur about frostbite in the Pacific or something.’

See? Now I’m Grigory too!

Step 1: By agreeing to hand back, Mr Computershop acknowledges that the laptops are Mr Biden’s property – and not his courtesy of Delaware unclaimed goods legislation;

No he doesn’t, if in fact he did. Unlike a lien the service contract involves a transfer of ownership. The difficulty is there is a computer which became the computer guy’s; and there is what is on the computer. If the content was something of value – an essay, formula, commercial details – then there would be an argument as to ownership. If the content is evidence of a crime(s) then ownership becomes irrelevant; that content is evidence. The fact that evidence is politicised would normally go to the conduct of any trial but in these ineluctably corrupted times where the law enforcement, the fbi, had the evidence and did nothing with it, that politicising is moot.

This is the most bizarre stoush I’ve read. I can’t make head or tail of it.

ladies, if you must stoush, stay off the piss.

Talking about piss.

I bought a bottle of George Clooney’s old tequila today. It’s not bad actually, on the rocks.

How to identify a Massey Ferguson from a Perkins?

Standby.
    Your call is important to us.
    We’ve outsourced our machinery identification to a nine year old in India with a full set of Encyclopedia Britannica.
    I’ll get back to you.

75. Gab

JC, no one knows what egg is on about. I’m just here for the puns.

76. Knuckle Dragger

‘Knuckle Dragger
    #3623784, posted on October 18, 2020 at 10:35 pm

Got the [email protected] to send an email, tough guy?’

Oh no! It’s on. On like Donkey Kong, I tell you?

If I do, will you taunt me a second time?

everyone who disagrees with you are in league.

Cowards do pile ons, regardless.

Hence (Rodeo) “Clown Posse”.

Lowe Browe came back from retirement to “takedown” those who “Kick a Vic”.

Dan Andrews has shown the differences amongst folk on this blog.

78. Arky

Massey Ferguson from a Perkins?

Dated a chick called Perkins back in the 80s.
    Also did some work on Perkins, Gardner and Lister marine diesels back then.
    Good times.

79. MatrixTransform

George Clooney’s old tequila

ouzo for me, after a beer and glass or two of the brother inlaw’s shiraz I picked up at Dan’s

This Bunter Giden mystery.
    Was there a limp guy outside the computer shop in a little red car?
    Or any guy with a limp maybe, and maybe the car was a Yellow Truck.
    Anything like that?

I don’t anticipate any emails from any of the blowhards on this blog.

82. Knuckle Dragger

Perkins from John Wick was hot AF until she was shot.

I was rooting for her.

I see Sinc’s no stoush rule lasted all of 36 hours.

84. mh

Legalise Sedition
    #3623766, posted on October 18, 2020 at 10:29 pm
    Habib is actually a really nice guy.

Habib won’t like being called “nice”.

85. Gab

Lowe Browe came back from retirement to “takedown” those who “Kick a Vic”.

Ring, ring.
    Hello?
    Hi, is that Bletchely Park hotline?

86. Arky

You had your chance with me fuckwit.
    Too yellow to show.
    Now fuck off.

87. OldOzzie

Is this another reason the FBI hid the Hunter Biden Laptop?

It didn’t surprise the informed, and understandably a bit cynical, to hear that the FBI sat on Hunter Biden’s laptop instead of seeking justice. The bureau was previously involved in an illegal plot to take down Donald Trump, after all, and its Deep State elements would assuredly love to see Joe Biden succeed him in January. So why would they reveal damning information on their establishment hope? Yet suppressing Huntergate perhaps provided a secondary benefit:

The information could be used against Biden once he was in office.

This wouldn’t be anything new. It’s believed that longtime, legendary FBI director J. Edgar Hoover used “dirt files” on politicians for leverage; for one thing, it’s said, this enabled him to remain bureau head for as long as he wished. William Sullivan, once the number three official under Hoover, put it this way: From the moment the director got damning information on a senator, the man would be “right in his pocket.”

So not only could suppressing Huntergate get Biden in office, but then maybe it’s, “Nice presidency you’ve got there, Mr. Biden — I’d hate to see anything happen to it.”

Since the criminality in question could, apparently, put Hunter in prison along with destroying China Joe, the leverage is profound. It could not only be used to control Biden but also his wife, Jill, in the unlikely event she for a time is able to pull off an Edith Wilson (who supposedly ran the show when Woodrow Wilson became incapacitated). She wouldn’t want to see her stepson in the hoosegow and her family’s reputation ruined, after all.

The leverage could also be used to compel a resignation and clear the deck for Kamala Harris, should elevating her be the Deep State’s desire. Besides, I wouldn’t be surprised if they have dirt on her, too. Given what we know about Harris — sleeping her way to the middle, not prosecuting sex abuse cases involving the rich and powerful, etc. — just imagine what we don’t know.

This, ironically, brings us to one of Trump’s strengths. While the Left has been advancing the projection-based narrative that the president is a corrupt man susceptible to blackmail, he has always struck me as the antithesis of that.

KD.
    Check your email.

89. Knuckle Dragger

‘Or any guy with a limp maybe, and maybe the car was a Yellow Truck.’

How tall was this guy? I mean, when he would have been standing upright.

Is there a 4WD nearby to act as a comparison for height?

90. Gab

Leigh Lowe, check your email.

Knuckle Dragger
    #3623806, posted on October 18, 2020 at 10:45 pm

Just calling out a major blowhard.

Ring, ring.
    Hello?
    Hi, is that Bletchely Park hotline?

.. – – – …. – – .. – . – –

93. mh

Do people still drink Melbourne Bitter?

94. Gab

No, mh, we’re just bitter these days.

I can’t check my email Gab.
    I am on the Eneggma … er .. Enigma machine.

96. The Beer Whisperer

Carpark now!!!
    My people skills shit all over your people skills!!

You’re on, Leigh.

Insults referencing elderberries and prognostications about superior people skills at twenty paces, NOW!

97. Knuckle Dragger

‘Check your email.’

There’s a joke here somewhere about Perkins from Wick and ‘inbox’.

98. MatrixTransform

Melb Bitter when its hot, hot, hot.

still on tap at the All Nations (if they’re still in business)

You had your chance with me fuckwit.
    Too yellow to show.
    Now fuck off.

The pudgy little cardigan?
    Maybe that’s what Marcus Adonis thinks I look like?

How big is “tough guy” jupes?

100. Not that I’ve sent anything.

It’s just a good idea to check your email once in a while.

Watched a 3rd rate movie that wifey forced me to see with her this evening. Porto.

The male lead would have to be the most annoying human being earth and this isn’t an exaggeration. Now get this, the sheila, a frog gal, would have to be the most beautiful gals who has ever walked the earth.

Lucie Lucas.

I cannot imagine how it’s possible the casting folks placed him with Lucie.

Shocking movie.

102. Steve trickler

Some of the biggest retards exist a 92.1FM Perth. The station is filth. Some of the most ignorant people exist there, I WOULDN’T FLIP that station a copper coin.

Is there a 4WD nearby to act as a comparison for height?

Yep.
    A ’74 Monaco with a cop motor, cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks and a full tank of gas.
    Stands 5 foot four inches with the red and blues rack fitted.

104. Gab

Nelson_Kidd-Players
    #3623832, posted on October 18, 2020 at 10:52 pm
    Not that I’ve sent anything.

It’s just a good idea to check your email once in a while.

Enough with the mansplaining, toots!

😀

I’ll bet your Myers Briggs type is ISTJ.
    Wankers!!!

106. Knuckle Dragger

Seriously.

Liability Bob has more situational awareness than egg_roomba.

Big call, I know. And yet…..

107. Gab

Well, I’ve had enough of the yolks for one night. Time for me to eggsit.

108. Gab

And no, that is node code for getting laid.

109. Knuckle Dragger

Ms Lucas, JC. Top shelf.

How big is “tough guy” jupes?

You talkin’ to me?
    Well, are ya?

111. Probably not a good idea to use a roomba to try and clean a dropped egg_.

112. The Beer Whisperer

How big is “tough guy” jupes?

Why are you asking girl questions, Egg?

113. Yes. Perhaps its time to close the coop.

Before the Doomlord does it for us.

I haven’t had an email from the FHuckwit, Struth.

115. OldOzzie

JC
    #3623833, posted on October 18, 2020 at 10:53 pm

Lucie Lucas.

Laetitia Casta not bad

or this

The Beer Whisperer
    #3623845, posted on October 18, 2020 at 10:59 pm

Haha, a needle d1ck?

I haven’t had an email from the FHuckwit, Struth.

😮

118. lotocoti

The Ewok* used to run a Friday night flame war to settle differences.
    Only saying.
    *Of course, that was back when AoSHQ was only known as a smart military blog, with the occasional inadvertent link to busty Japanese bikini models.

119. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

The topics are locked and this is nowhere to be seen! [Fighting COVID-19, American Families, Race in America, Climate Change, National Security, Leadership]

Just clipped this to comment but scrolling down see I am not the only one who’s immediate reaction was to jump at American Families as an opening for Trump you could drive a truck through re Biden.

Basically, the topics are irrelevant for you can lob bombs around within them that hit other marks.
    Trump will do that, with cogent force, and Biden’s waffles wander far and wide anyway.

Nelson_Kidd-Players

#3623846, posted on October 18, 2020 at 10:59 pm

Yes. Perhaps its time to close the coop.

Before the Doomlord does it for us.

Good thing there is … another place to go.
    😉😉😉

Ozzie
    Frog gals would have to be the best lookers I think. Sophie Marceau is another example.

122. Good thing there is … another place to go.

Ms Doolittle’s? She might not like us all turning up now!

Oh, you mean the premium thing…

Leigh Lowe
    #3623850, posted on October 18, 2020 at 11:01 pm
    I haven’t had an email from the FHuckwit, Struth.

😮

Yup.
    Your Vicco “tough mates” are full of sh1t.

124. Arky

Give it a rest.
    They’re laughing at you.
    Go do something else for Christ’s sake.

125. twostix

Congrats db, you can regurgitate Russian propaganda.

Ahahahahahaahhhaaaa.
    Monty has released a statement from his basement: I’m terrified.

M0nty, don’t wear so much eye makeup when you’re filming yourself in a close up shot you dope.

Arky

#3623859, posted on October 18, 2020 at 11:06 pm

Give it a rest.
    They’re laughing at you.

I’m not laughing.

Go do something else for Christ’s sake.

Why don’t you fuck off for another couple of months?

Well, maybe little bit laughing.

129. Gab

Oh, you mean the premium thing…

Nelson, check your email.

130. Gab

I can’t stop laughing at this thread!

Oh, you mean the premium thing…

Sshhh.

I’m not laughing.

I’ll bet.

Leigh Lowe
    #3421643, posted on April 20, 2020 at 11:08 pm
    DrBeauGan

#3421629, posted on April 20, 2020 at 10:54 pm

I am not aware of anyone here being party to fixing a jury.

I didn’t say that.

You kind of did.
    But whilst we are on your subject of “blind tribalism” my critiques of ABC judicial fixing go back 20 years, on this forum and others, long before witness J started making shit up.
    So, yeah, tribal.
    I have you pegged BG.
    If you think the relatively mild take-down of the Cruise Queen was something … I can do better.
    Over to you.

133. Knuckle Dragger

Just finished laughing.

Oh hang on. Starting again.

Sunday nights are usually a bit beige. This is like a piss funny Halley’s Comet.

This is the most insane thread ever. Please don’t stop. In fact, don’t ever stop.

Loved your book review, Lizzie!

Can you write a longer review of the review?
    Then I can decide if I want to read the review and maybe, in turn, read the book.
    It’s LockDan.
    Time is not a problem.

Just finished laughing.

Oh hang on. Starting again.

Just like your dates when they see your car?

137. Knuckle Dragger

I might book some instruction tomorrow.

Apparently being in charge of *snork* an *chortle* automatic truck *BAAAHAHAHAAAA* is a thing.

138. Arky

You’re one of those assholes who slows down at horrific car accidents to see the carnage, aren’t you?

139. Gab

Ahahahahahahahahaha! I didn’t know dates could laugh! They don’t laugh when you bake them in muffins.

Ace’s high-class chess and books man, OreganMuse, posts a weekly babes in chess pic.
    Latest:

OK, here she is: The girl whom everyone in the chess world agrees is the most beautiful chess player ever to play a rated game — a low-level player on the United Arab Emirates women’s team in the Chess Olympiad several years back.

Awh, Lowe Browe’s mate just showed up.

What sort of fag can’t get BBQ grease stains off pavers FFS?

Dity your white jeans?

Americans call it rubber necking, Arky.

Yes I am.

Thanks for the tip to check my email!
    I just inherited a million dollars from a Nigerian Prince!
    See youse later, losers!!

144. Is that the VicPlod definition of a truck, or the CityLink one?

Laetitia Casta not bad

She was the model chosen to be the new “Marianne” – the symbol of the French Republic. Some fvcking spoilsports said the new “Marianne” should be a Mooslime woman……

146. Gab

Uh-oh, JC you’ve been tareggeted

147. Dates can see the lighter side of life Gab. It’s the other cookery ingredients who may not get the yolk.

148. Knuckle Dragger

‘I didn’t know dates could laugh!’

He’s insulting my fruit now Gab.

The cad. The rotter.

Careful.

What sort of fag can’t get BBQ grease stains off pavers FFS?

Phhht.
    When you’re pulling 15k per annum, every annum, you just pay someone to do that stuff.

151. Arky

Yes I am.

I hate that.
    You’re the reason there’s a two mile traffic jam on the Monash every day.
    You.
    You’re the one.

152. Gab

Funny how you mind goes straight to that.

153. Knuckle Dragger

‘Top end, ute, gaffer tape, cable ties and a claw hammer – according to Marcus Adonis.’

That is no way to talk about testpattern.

Tim Blair just called.
    He doesn’t want any of us back.

155. Gab

I ordered a chicken and an egg online from two different places.
    I’ll let you know

How tall is Bradley Manning?
    Anyone hazard a guess?

157. This latest push to ban tobacco has got me so pissed off, I am tired of being pissed off.

Reading and watching a lot of stuff on going off grid.

These bumbling idiots have have their civilisation wrapped in cotton wool.

Anyone know much about herbal cigars and the like?

No jokes please. I am sick of paying excise and I would not be surprised if there was a serious effort to ban tobacco over the next 20 years. Weed and vaping won’t be legalised. I reckon herbal “tobacco” will get banned as well.

Amazing that this is my hot button issue.

I think I am so offended since I smoke so little and it truly has no effect on anyone else; it is so innocuous and peaceful.

you just pay someone to do that stuff.

As all hairdressers do.

He was on here asking for tips, retard, he’s a [email protected] wo g.

Quite cute for a young girl, Cl.

I dunno, call me names. Call me whatever, but I’ve found that sort of headscarf s(he’s wearing in the pic), very alluring on the right gal.

160. Knuckle Dragger

‘Tim Blair just called.’

He emailed me.

I ordered a chicken and an egg online from two different places.
    I’ll let you know

Irresponsible!
    It is just this sort of frivolous stuff which breaks supply chains.
    Eventually.

Leigh Lowe
    #3623894, posted on October 18, 2020 at 11:20 pm
    How tall is Bradley Manning?
    Anyone hazard a guess?

Taller than Chopper – don’t get a boner!

163. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

Loved your book review, Lizzie!

Thanks, Nelson. What I really liked about that book is that one woman with a bit of determination and a few research skills proved that you don’t need a big research grant and a university backing you up in order to make a significant contribution to a topic that many people think may have already been done to death.

Thus anyone can have a productive life (even in lockdown!) doing something useful with their time.
    Just find your obsession and run with it. 😀

Knuckle Dragger

#3623899, posted on October 18, 2020 at 11:22 pm

‘Tim Blair just called.’

He emailed me.

That’s his PA.
    Oh and did it say “Hi KD”?
    Or “Dear valued subscriber”?

165. Knuckle Dragger

‘How tall is Bradley Manning?
    Anyone hazard a guess?’

Up to the second-lowest wheelnut. On a mining truck.

166. Or we can use our time to sling mud on a blog! 🙂

Perhaps time for the coop.

167. Knuckle Dragger

‘did it say “Hi KD”?’

No it bloody well did not.

Leigh Lowe
    #3623891, posted on October 18, 2020 at 11:19 pm
    Tim Blair just called.
    He doesn’t want any of us back.

Lord knows what lurks behind your keyboard, psycho.

Nice little outburst to DrBG, one of the most innocuous commenters here.

Light up a Viscount and relax dude.
    Life’s too short.
    Especially if you smoke.

That is no way to talk about testpattern.

#imisstestpattern

171. The Beer Whisperer

I’ll bet your Myers Briggs type is ISTJ.
    Wankers!!!

Wrong, you mediator morons think you are manipulators when you’re the manipulated when you sleep with the gender that isn’t your choice under the delusion that you’re in control.

Your people skills are are of the cuckold variety.

Eggly
    Calm down. Wifey hires professionals to clean the paving. She also hires a professional to clean the barbecue a few times a year.

Don’t take the insanity plea as anything against just you personally. You’re not the only one whose gone full moon wacko this evening.

173. Gab

Or we can use our time to sling mud on a blog! 🙂

Perhaps time for the coop.

Or we could hatch a plan.

Lord knows what lurks behind your keyboard, psycho.

OK.
    Can you post that again?
    I didn’t have the Bates Motel music ready to roll.

175. Light up a Viscount and relax dude.

No call for that. Even if Dan still won’t let you take it to Rosebud yet.

176. Gab

You’re not the only one whose gone full moon wacko this evening.

Oi! i resemble that remark.

177. Knuckle Dragger

Anyway.

*has a Winfield*

You probably met the saner ones at Doolittle’s.

Your people skills are are of the cuckold variety.

I concede.
    Throw the towel.
    This is Olympic standard insulting.
    Well done, honourable opponent.

180. Knuckle Dragger

This is one of those days where the nightshift comes on, and you just cannot explain to them what happened during your shift.

Leigh Lowe
    #3421643, posted on April 20, 2020 at 11:08 pm
    DrBeauGan

#3421629, posted on April 20, 2020 at 10:54 pm

I am not aware of anyone here being party to fixing a jury.

I didn’t say that.

You kind of did.
    So, yeah, tribal.
    I have you pegged BG.
    Over to you.

182. egg

Cool it.

I like everyone here I’m just that sort of guy.

You’re stoushing with everyone. You’re not making life easy.

Isn’t this miserable? Can’t we talk about Dickhead Dan, economics, Trump???

Knuckle Dragger

#3623906, posted on October 18, 2020 at 11:25 pm

‘did it say “Hi KD”?’

No it bloody well did not.

Confirmed.
    B list.
    Maybe C list.
    He did tell me he was culling hard.

184. The Beer Whisperer

Hag by 23.

Clitorectomies and 7 kids without leaving the kitchen will do that to you. Hopefully chess will be ticket out of that shitty fate.

Fellas, just a word of advice and it’s not inside knowledge or anything. 36 hours ago was the most exasperated, angrified that I ever seen the blow owner. If I’m right in my hunch, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he’s thinking about closing the place down.

Just stick to getting angry at the left. They fucking deserve it.

Your kind of pretty obsessed with that piece of prose of mine from April aren’t you Roomba?
    How many times have you posted it now?
    Twice tonight and maybe a dozen other times.
    Do you sleep with a copy under your pillow.
    But it doesn’t draw any bites.
    😪😪😪😪

187. Knuckle Dragger

There’s only one angry poster here JC.

There are others who’ve spent the night pissing themselves laughing at him.

188. mh

Blow? What’s Dot been up to now? I thought he was staying off it.

189. Knuckle Dragger

Enough giggling at poultry products.

This evening cannot be topped.

Farter time.

190. Renee Brack was cute.

I think they cut that into the movie, so now I can’t tell reality and fantasy apart.

“One thing led to another and I , ah, had to shoot him”

egg

Cool it.

I like everyone here I’m just that sort of guy.

You’re stoushing with everyone. You’re not making life easy.

Isn’t this miserable? Can’t we talk about Dickhead Dan, economics, Trump???

I never stoush with eggly. I always concede defeat with him. Years ago, we stoushed for about a week solid and after that I swore I would never do it again. He won. He exhausted me.

How tall is the “Knuckle Dragger” – a runt below 6 feet?

193. Gab

He won. He exhausted me.

It’s all that eggnog.

Knuckle Dragger

#3623930, posted on October 18, 2020 at 11:36 pm

There’s only one angry poster here JC.

And that was the one which was a yuuuge contributor to the previous little sabbatical back in May.

195. I tell you what.

I had a mate obsessed with chopper and other true crime crap.

I can’t remember the book, but a contemporary of chopper was explaining who Billy “The Texan” Longley was.

Far out. About three pages of meandering backstory that seemed like it had nothing to do with the topic discussed prior until right at the end of the passage.

It was actually worse than Jane Austen, if you can believe that.

Isn’t this miserable? Can’t we talk about Dickhead Dan, economics, Trump???

and market monetarism.

Dot, I’ve told you before, you can have a zero target inflation rate if you choose , even under market monetarism. But for that, you require very flexible labor and goods markets. You also have to allow for QE to become a regularly used tool by the central bank. Otherwise you’re just asking for trouble.

You’re stoushing with everyone.

Folks can scroll.

198. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

A really useful site for academic papers on a range of popular topic areas is Academia.edu

It’s free too, unless you want to pay to find out how many citations your own work receives. You don’t have to even put up a paper to join it, and the downloads provide plenty of excellent reading.

Get into linguistics, Anglo-Saxon history, medieval studies, scientific debates, genetics, the origins of humanity, whatever .. you’ll never be bored. You declare your interests and they send you academic papers, including the occasional student offering reviewing a topic. I have a dedicated email address just to receive them because they arrive daily. It’s amazing how many people are working in some really arcane areas and provide info you had no idea existed.

My recent ones, to give you some idea:
    ‘Decline, collapse, or transformation? The case for the northern frontier of Britannia’
    “The Language of Inscriptions on Icenian Coinage’
    “Ethnonyms as Toponyms: The case of Vandals in Late Antique Britain, AD 350-700′
    ‘The Origins and Spread of the Wothanaz Cult’
    ‘Snorri’s Edda: The Sky Described in Mythological Terms”
    ‘Pagan Survivals and Popular Beliefs’
    ‘Odinn, Charms and Necromancy: Havamal 157 in its Nordic and European Contexts’
    ‘King Alfred and Weland: Tradition and Transformation at the Court of King Alfred’

That’s just a selection from the fifty papers I have been sent since August 11th, this month.

199. The Beer Whisperer

I concede.
    Throw the towel.
    This is Olympic standard insulting.
    Well done, honourable opponent.

Get your shit together, unusually wide anus man, you can’t just bend over at the first loose insult. Demonstrate your superior (to everyone else) people skills by spraying your charisma like a porn star’s personality onto all and sundry. Away from me, though, thanks.

200. Years ago, we stoushed for about a week solid and after that I swore I would never do it again. He won. He exhausted me.

So, is this stoush still in its embryonic stage, JC?

201. Steve trickler

This blokes editing skills are insane.

202. To be fair JC, we’re stuffed anyway.

We’re seeing beggar thy neighbour policies and a massive deficit that we can’t finance ourselves.

I won’t blame market monetarism. It isn’t the right policy. The right policy is to hit the fiscal side and shut it down!

203. Gab

I’ve given myself a headache from all the laughing tonight.

that piece of prose of mine from April

The threat, you mean, psycho?

Back to kick those who dare “Kick a Vic”, eh?

‘Pagan Survivals and Popular Beliefs’

No thanks.
    I’m already on Instagram.

No Nelson. absolutely not. I’m a sprinter – 800 meters max. Eggly is a marathoner.

207. Lazlo

Umm. I couldn’t give a sh*t about inflation targets, or economist gobbledegook. Just get out of the way and let markets decide. Why not?

And such an incisive wit.
    I can see why you wouldn’t engage.

JC’s just being magnanimous.
    I usually pull your @rse out of the sh1t like the VW software a while back; I’m just a STEM tard, but I can bring down/call out bullsh1t artists.

The right policy is to hit the fiscal side and shut it down!

I know. We’re now at what, a trillion dollars give or take? You know, without much tweaking it could be paid off in 20 years. They could cut spending by $50 billion a year and it would be paid down. The interest rate for 10 years is piddling so the carry cost is nothing to worry about. The principal is though.

Dot, Cancelling NDIS and Gonsky would be almost enough.

They won’t and that’s the problem.

Farter time.

Don’t forget the Sumerian mead!

Slipped up there, retard.

213. You simply cannot grow your own tobacco in Australia.

The fines are massive and it carries a possible gaol term of 2 years.

Excise Act 1901 (Cth) section 28

28 Only licensed producers to produce tobacco leaf etc.

(1) A person who does not hold a producer licence must not intentionally produce material that is tobacco seed, tobacco plant or tobacco leaf knowing, or being reckless as to whether, the material is tobacco seed, tobacco plant or tobacco leaf.

Penalty:

(a) for tobacco seed or tobacco plant—2 years imprisonment or 500 penalty units; and

(b) for tobacco leaf—2 years imprisonment or the greater of:

(i) 500 penalty units; and

(ii) 5 times the amount of duty, worked out under the regulations, being the duty that would be payable if the tobacco leaf had been manufactured into excisable goods and entered for home consumption on the penalty day.

Note: See section 4AA of the Crimes Act 1914 for the current value of a penalty unit.

(2) A person who does not hold a producer licence must not produce tobacco seed, tobacco plant or tobacco leaf.

Penalty: 100 penalty units.

(3) Strict liability applies to subsection (2).

Crimes Act 1914 (Cth) – section 4AA
    Penalty units

(1) In a law of the Commonwealth or a Territory Ordinance, unless the contrary intention appears:

“penalty unit” means the amount of $210 (subject to indexation under subsection (3)).

So you are chasing a 105k fine and possibly two years in the clink.

FFS!

You win.

I don’t get into your “stoushes”, period.

I agree JC.
    Eggles is the winner.
    Daylight second.
    😀😀😀😀😀

216. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

I am going to bed. I hope you all have a good research topic by the morning to keep you busy and out of trouble in the stoushing fields.

I will update you all on my latest obsession in the morning – my baby Currawongs.
    I didn’t realise how little I knew about birds until I got these babies in my life, and their parents.

217. Lazlo

If that is the problem, then we need to eradicate it. Thatcher, Reagan and Trump realise this.

218. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

Someone could even take on fractional reserve banking. 🙂

you can’t just bend over at the first loose insult.

Lowe Browe returned here on a mission, once LockDAN is over he’ll have no axe to grind, maybe.

Cop the spray at DrBG over Pell, however.

Preciousness.

220. twostix

Over to you.

lol what is that gayness.

Eggles is the winner.
    Daylight second.

We all bow to your rapier wit, Dad Jokes.

222. All the best to the currawongs, Lizzie. The magpie chick seen from my Mum’s back window got to enjoy a couple of days flight before being found dead by the back fence yesterday. Mother magpie was seen sitting
    in the empty nest for a time this afternoon.

Good luck here. There’s zero chance they will do anything here to deregulate the labor, goods and energy markets. I shouldn’t say zero, but it would be a shock if they did anything remotely like meaningful reform in any of these areas.

The US has a chance of getting out pretty quickly though, if trump is allowed to hang around. That economy is a flexibility machine. Nothing like it in the world.

Lizzie, where is the book review?

225. And that’s where we suffer. Our economy was straining under the shackles before now, but I doubt anyone has the courage to release any of them.

Jeez lord, I pray this is true and watch all their faces in a vid compilation as it begins to dawn on them election night the Orange oaf wins bigly and they’ve been had (also) bigly.

The American left will go fucking nuts.

It isn’t the “shy Trump supporters” alone who are distorting polls. The bigger effect is the millions of Trump supporters lying to pollsters because it would be the most epic practical joke for Trump to do a second win-from-behind, this time with even larger polling margins.

This would be like heaven.

227. Lazlo

Yes JC, I see no chance of it happening here. Trump, and the land of the free, are the hope of the world.

228. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare

Now you’ve gone and made me tear up, Nelson. I am so afeared for my little chicks and their stalwart little mother. I did catch sight of her thrashing something that looked like a piece of stringy meat against the trunk of nearby tree, and I have a horrible suspicion that it was a chick from the Honeyeater’s nest, for we have seen the Honeyeaters (small birds) chasing our little mother across the skies scaring her off.

It’s nature out there, red in tooth and claw, and I guess I have to toughen up about that.

229. Lizzie post a link in the open thread late yesterday, CL. Search her name on Saturday posts.

There’s some tell tale evidence that shit is being pulled. There was a survey/poll a while back in Pennsylvania where well over half the respondents said they have family and or friends who they believe are secret voting Trump supporters.

1 7 8 9 10 11 13