Request for comment on my draft complaint to the International Criminal Court

Around 3 weeks ago I came to the view that the pandemic actions of the Victorian and  Australian governments are so far out of the envelope of legitimacy that they can only be characterised as crimes against humanity.

After writing a Fin Review article, a book, an article for the Samuel Griffith Society, giving around 20 odd interviews to TV/ YouTube channels/ radio shows, and building a liberatevictoria.org website,  I’ve now spent most of the past 18 days drafting a complaint to the International Criminal Court.

I’ve now landed on my first draft – of around 50,000 words. I will revise it twice before lodging with ICC on 10 or 11 November.

I’m sharing this draft with Catallaxy Files readers to invite you to review the Word document, track changes (including typos/corrections) and send me any other thoughts/ comments at [email protected]

You might wish to be a supporter of this complaint – if so, send me your name and postcode.

Download the Word version.

And the PDF version.

I’ll keep updating the links over the next couple of days, so if you’re busy now, you can come back to look at a later version.

Many thanks!

This entry was posted in COVID-19. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Request for comment on my draft complaint to the International Criminal Court

1. chrism says:

It is my understanding that such court processes routinely dispose of such applications based on the judged inadequacy of attempts to achieve domestic resolution to the issue. Significant space needs to be given to appeals to both state and federal legislatures, DPP, ombudsmen state and federal and also HRC.
    I wish you well.

2. Albatross says:

ICC is not the right forum mate. Administrative relief, like a prerogative writ, is appropriate. ICC will be politically hostile to boot.

3. C.L. says:

A gargantuan undertaking!

I’ve downloaded the file and will read it tonight.
    Thanks you for caring enough to do this.
    I have little hope it will be given the attention it surely deserves.

4. RobK says:

Outside my field of knowledge but a well laid out read . Thanks. It is certainly in the interest of everyone.
    Best wishes.

5. mundi says:

I don’t see anything in the constitution saying the government will answer to the “international criminal court” or any other kangaroo court.

6. egg_ says:

FWIW SBS’s Europe Correspondent on tonight’s News reported that Brits weren’t being as obedient in staying at home in their second lockdown – the place was less of a ‘ghost town”.

Manchester also demanded money from the Cth to lockdown.

7. John Brumble says:

Surely you are not that naive?
    International courts are only for leftists.

8. Geoff Cruickshank says:

Appreciate all that you have done, but not in favour of appealing to international bodies. We need to fix this stuff here.

9. Herodotus says:

name and postcode!
    Let a thousand flowers bloom.

10. Franx says:

International law of some kind came into play regarding Australia as Terra Nullius being invalid.

11. Dot says:

International law is also how terra nullius was conceived.

12. Suburban Boy says:

Terra nullius is a fraud conceived in the 1970s by hard-left activist historians and lawyers, who sent it back in a virtual time-machine to the eighteenth century. Try finding reference to it in any Australian lawbook, statute or case report between 1788 and 1970 and you will come up empty.

Even in the landmark land rights case of Milirrpum v Nabalco, in 1971, terra nullius wasn’t mentioned.

As for the ICC: even in the unlikely event that they accepted the complaint, I for one would not want a panel of foreign lawyers sitting in judgement on my State and my country.

13. Dot says:

No, it goes back further than that!

14. Visiting American says:

Not wanting to be picky but have you noticed the infection rates in Australia versus US and Europe?

15. thefrollickingmole says:

I think this is a worthy shot, even if it just makes them look foolish.

The Australian governments own pandemic plan is their weakest point.
    In the severity scale the bat flu doesnt come close to “Spanish flu/ mass pandemic’.
    If thats established then nearly every one of their infringements on peoples rights is illegal.

Going further down the list on the pandemic plan you also see actions which were not recommended or ineffective according to “science” which were nearly immediately put in place.

This should also be a promising attack.

Good luck.

16. Suburban Boy says:

Dot, please quote me an Australian case, statute or legal text older than 1970 that refers to terra nullius.

17. steve says:

Cynical, maybe, but nothing will happen. No matter what happens, governments are beholding to nobody, all they have to do is buy the voters.

18. rickw says:

Worth a try!!

19. Professor Fred Lenin says:

20. kaysee says:

Sanjeev, I have taken a quick look through the document. Putting together the content would have involved a huge effort. In addition to facts and analysis, it includes references, illustrations and graphs. The content in the complaint is beyond my ability to critically review in the time frame, but I hope that there are others who are able to review and support the complaint.

One general suggestion. You have provided a two-page summary of your arguments. The complaint has five parts, and chapters under each part. Would it be possible to provide an Executive Summary of the Complaint? A few lines on each Chapter would make it a 3 -4 page Summary. Perhaps, you already plan to do this?

Thank you for all that you are doing to fight against the crimes carried out by politicians and governments under the guise of saving us from a virus. You aren’t just talking – you are doing something.

21. Epicurious says:

Visiting American
    #3650410, posted on November 8, 2020 at 9:09 am

If by infection rates do you mean positive PCR tests, if yes then this is meaningless in both constituencies due to the excessively high false positives. GIGO. If you mean something else then please explain.

22. Epicurious says:

23. Epicurious says:

In regard to CV19 testing inadequacies please refer to spiked-online and search for “the problem with cover testing”

24. Mick Gold Coast QLD says:

From Professor Fred Lenin at 2:31 pm:

“It probably wont ework but a ythinb that annoys the powers that be is ok by me they annoy us so why not the reverse ._”

Thimble ideas good always ythinb² and half a dozen eggs please. .-._wibble wobb.. aaargghhh