He won the election

From President Trump Addresses Pa. Senate: I Won Election.

It is still the most remarkable part of this that no one I know who prefers Biden will even concede in the most infinitesimal way that there may actually have been any fraud whatsoever involved. No idea how it will end up, but no question that if Biden becomes president, it will be due to electoral fraud.

This entry was posted in American politics. Bookmark the permalink.

74 Responses to He won the election

1. Mother Lode

This claim about election fraud is disputed

The old MSM use of passive voice.

Disputed by whom?

Well, the people accused of the fraud, you fatheads!

Which Democrat has not been elected by fraud?

3. min

How can Democrats acknowledge there has been electorate fraud it would make them look gullible and stupid. . Denial and delusional because they are also ignoring the evidence of the Cognitive mpairment that Biden exhibits. also. However I believe Kamala Harris has not resigned her senate seat so what can one infer from that.?

4. wal1957

How long can the MSM continue their claims of no evidence, unjustifiable, frantic, desperate etc.?
    A. Forever, simply because they have no shame.

MSM ignored Democrats frauds and failings since Woodrow Wilson. Biden is just the latest.

6. pbw

wal1957,

How long… A. Forever, simply because they have no shame.

There’s also the difficulty of finding reverse gear when you’re careering down the road.

7. Exit Stage Right

My next door neighbour, the nice lady at the Post Office and friends we went out to dinner with recently, all volunteered in recent conversations that they hate “that Trump”. Apparently they believe he is the Devil Incarnate, has no self control and is a” pussy grabber”. None of the above mentioned know anything about Joe Biden, his policies or his history. None had heard that the election had not yet been decided. Pointless getting into an argument with such low information people, so I didn’t. Two of the ladies thought Kamala Harris “seems nice” and “speaks well”. Say no more. They all get their news from those biased sources, ABC, Nein. 7 and 10.
    That’s why I come here to get a bit more accurate information (excluding the likes of Monty, The Toowoomba Tosser, EllenG and that Felix person who are all full of lefty shit).

This claim about election fraud is disputed

We haven’t hit the mother lode, yet?

9. Jock

Just saw the piece where rudi says that they sent out 1.8 million mail in votes and got 1.4 million back. But COUNTED 2.5 million. These guys are good. Then there were the 30 thousand mail votes, that were received BEFORE they were sent. Who needs star trek?

Its on Michael Smith.

10. Phill

This claim about election fraud is disputed? Well yes. Thats why it is in the courts.

11. pbw

This is a fascinating moment from the Pennsylvania hearing. What’s most encouraging about it is the laughter at the end. Some of the Pennsylvania Senate panel are also laughing about it, while others are stony-faced (behind their masks, of course.) Laughter is the disinfectant for political gangrene.

12. Brian

People have stated that 1.8M was for a Primary , but 3M were sent out for the Nov election – but how does that gel with them taking down the 2.5M returns for their web site…
    If there was nothing to hide from, why are they hiding?

13. Daily llama

I’m confused. First, it was mail in ballots. Then it was the machines. Maybe it’s Terminators from the future, and Trump is really John Connor.
    When you quote OANN, you’ve lost the debate. He lost. If the election was so rigged, how come the GOP did so well in Senate and Congress?

14. Mother Lode

Sounded to me like the sort of exaggeration for emphasis that is pretty commonplace. Like saying a steak is so rare it is still mooing. Or that someone is so fat they have to smear butter on aeroplane doors so they can get in (I heard that about Michelle Obama getting on Air Force 1).

To make a point of how available groupies make themselves it would be a not unreasonable expression. And, of course, he was talking about what groupies let people do. Different to Bill ‘ropist’ Clinton, or creepy hair-sniffing Joe Biden/

And they never actually found a woman who said Trump ever did such a thing. They never actually do.

But I wonder how these people would feel if we kept the butter on Air Force 1 description of Michelle Obama and treated it as fact?

15. Mother Lode

We haven’t hit the mother lode, yet?

Steady on!

16. Boambee John

Trump got the greatest number of votes for an incumbent president. This exceeded the scale of the planned fraud, and urgent measures were needed. Given the number of extra ballots to be filled out in a short time, filling all of the boxes was not practical, so they concentrated on the presidential boxes, and left the others blank. Hence the very large number of ballots with no down-ballot selections.

17. Boambee John

ML

(I heard that about Michelle Obama getting on Air Force 1

cf Whitlam always taking Margaret with him to kick start the 747?

18. Tintarella di Luna

I see the daily llama is a pushme-pullme kinda llama hence the confusion

19. Daily llama

Never let the facts get in the way!

20. Cassie of Sydney

“Another expectoration from the Llama, clearly an animal unfamiliar with logical thought.”

Yes…though Daily Limp is familiar with “sluts”.

21. Cassie of Sydney

“Daily llama
    #3671727, posted on November 26, 2020 at 3:32 pm
    Never let the facts get in the way!”

You never do.

22. pbw

Speaking of cheats…

“It floated down to me like a little balloon. Oh boy, what a treat,” said Maradona.
    “Shilton thought I was going to hit him. But I jumped like a frog.”
    “If you look at my feet, you’ll see that I’m already in the air, moving upward. I keep moving up, and he hasn’t even left the ground,” Maradona said.
    “I got an idea, to put my hand and my head in.”
    Maradona’s left hand flicked the ball between Shilton’s open arms and into the goal.
    “The one who realised what happened was (Terry) Fenwick,” said Maradona.
    “But apart from him, nothing, no one else.”
    When the England defender appealed, the BBC commentator, Barry Davies, assumed it was for offside. Even the celebration was part of Maradona’s deception.
    “I kept on running, never looking back,” he said.
    Argentina’s manager Carlos Bilardo had forbidden midfielders from wasting energy running to join celebrations. Maradona waved his teammates towards him.
    “This time, I needed them. I really did,” he said.
    “(Sergio) ‘Checho’ Batista was the first one to come over, but slowly. He asked me, ‘Did you use your hand?’ I told him, ‘Shut the f*** up and keep celebrating!’ We were still afraid they would disallow the goal.”

‘Shut the f*** up and keep celebrating!’ Yep, that’s the way it’s done.

23. Daily llama

Try and grow up Cass. Is it true you’ve been held back in grade 4…again?

24. pbw

Daily llama,

I’m confused.

Of couuuurse you are.

Never let the facts get in the way!

Most Cats don’t subscribe to that theory. Maybe that’s why you’re unpopular.

25. Cassie of Sydney

“Daily llama
    #3671742, posted on November 26, 2020 at 3:42 pm
    Try and grow up Cass. Is it true you’ve been held back in grade 4…again?”

My name isn’t “Cass”….Limp.

Oh and I remember your words ” the lying corrupt male slut.“…you really need to stop describing yourself.

26. Cassie of Sydney

“Most Cats don’t subscribe to that theory. Maybe that’s why you’re unpopular.”

Indeed. Poor Daily Limp…he doesn’t know whether he’s Arthur the Slut or Martha the Slut.

27. duncanm

no matter – I find they are MSM consumers who are ignorant of twitter and youtube censorship, don’t know if Hunter Biden even owned a laptop, ask “where’s the Ukraine?”, etc.

They are low-information bunny rabbits in the proverbial headlights.

28. duncanm

I see Exit Stage Right has already made the same point.

What I find fascinating, is that these (mostly) intelligent people can’t give any reason why they hate Trump.. they can’t see that they’re being manipulated. They are high-functioning NPC’s.

29. duncanm

FMD. That’s the strongest evidence that the presidential vote was rigged.

Llama by name, Llama by brain

30. EllenG

Doesn’t matter whether Biden fans agree. Fact is that Republicans – including lawyers who worked on Whitewater – say there’s nought in it.

31. John A

Mother Lode #3671661, posted on November 26, 2020, at 2:07 pm

This claim about election fraud is disputed

The old MSM use of passive voice.

Disputed by whom?

Well, the people accused of the fraud, you fatheads!

My question: What was fixed (and how) in the four weeks before Nov 3rd., to make the election free of fraud, which was/were the subject of repeated claims since the 2016 election?

32. Daily llama

I think the Dems will be a disaster. But Trump is a menace to democracy. How many lies can someone tell before it rings warning bells? This Trump worship is like someone trapped in an abusive relationship- “if I just put up with him a bit more he’ll change.”
    And another question- suppose Kim Jong Dan or ScoMo was a billionaire and bragged to you lot that he paid less tax than you do. Odd, or not?

33. Lee

Doesn’t matter what you say, the fact is that there are current and former Democrats who say that the voting was rigged.

34. Cassie of Sydney

“Daily llama
    #3671797, posted on November 26, 2020 at 4:38 pm
    I love the Cats, and enjoy the insults, it’s called democracy! I just don’t get the Trump thing. He was avowedly Democrat. He was pro abortion. Yes, Cassie (my apology for the abbreviation), I do think he’s a slattern. He’s paid off women to shut up, a matter of public record. He’s run the country like he runs his businesses. Yet again, I don’t get how people fail to see the similarities, and the contradictions. It’s easy to run the show if you’re prepared to mortgage our children’s future. He’s done what the people’s republic of Danistan is now doing, but I bet none of us think the Victorian budget is anything but a disaster for future generations. I don’t get it. Insult away, I don’t care- I quite enjoy it. But can someone give me proper answers, that haven’t come from some of America’s dumbest websites?”

Everything you’ve written shows just how confused and unsavoury you are.

“This Trump worship is like someone trapped in an abusive relationship- “if I just put up with him a bit more he’ll change.”…is that something you’re familiar with?

I do think he’s a slattern“…you’re projecting again.

I love the Cats, “…it isn’t mutual.

And finally ” But Trump is a menace to democracy. “….LOL. Obama did far more damage to American democracy than Donald Trump.

Now crawl back into your cave.

35. Lee

Quite true, Cassie.
    And if anyone thinks that Biden (or even Harris) isn’t a vastly greater “menace to democracy” he (or she) has rocks in his head.
    Biden has been talking very tough about throwing his weight around the world stage to get his own way too.
    Is that good for democracy?

36. Cassie of Sydney

“I think the Dems will be a disaster. But Trump is a menace to democracy”

And written above, you don’t know whether you’re Arthur the Slut or Martha the Slut. You really should make up your mind.

37. RobertS

Sidney Powell’s filing available at the Gateway Pundit.
    MSM can’t ignore it.

38. Cassie of Sydney

“he (or she) has rocks in his head.”

I don’t think Daily Limp has anything in his/her head.

39. My next door neighbour, the nice lady at the Post Office and friends we went out to dinner with recently, all volunteered in recent conversations that they hate “that Trump”. Apparently they believe he is the Devil Incarnate… etc.

Surprisingly I’ve heard Trump support everywhere, from customers, staff & suppliers.

Historically they’ve swallowed the MSM line: i.e. “John Howard is an asshole” “Bush is Hitler” “Abbott is asshole” “Scomo is asshole” & so on.

Yet out of the blue they’re quietly saying in public that it is terrible Trump lost, he is good, & they now feel sorry for America & the world, coz bad things will happen under Biden.

Never before have I seen ordinary working stiffs come out in public & state support for a right-of-Marx political figure – Never.

40. Daily llama

Sharp as a bowling ball that girl!

41. Cassie of Sydney

“Daily llama
    #3671818, posted on November 26, 2020 at 4:58 pm
    Sharp as a bowling ball that girl!”

A thousand times sharper than you.

42. The Orange Man hasn’t used his Trump Card yet ………. have faith grasshopper , it’s not only the the dumb that don’t get it … Confusious says everything’s will be good now because Biden’s election …. proves its ok to be super dumb …. Think again leftards it ain’t over yet !

43. Daily llama

Do you ever have an original thought?

44. Lysander

Obama resigned his Senate seat on 16 November. Whatever you make of that Vs Kamalacomedian (apologies to Boy George)

45. Cassie of Sydney

“Daily llama
    #3671827, posted on November 26, 2020 at 5:01 pm
    Do you ever have an original thought?”

Many, many more than you.

46. Daily llama

Looks like everyone else has buggered off. So can you answer my question- if an Australian leader, especially a pinko, was filthy rich and bragged about paying almost no tax, how would you feel? Isn’t it a fair question? I’m just trying to understand the Trump thing.

47. Dot

*Almost no tax….*

Did he wrote the tax code?

48. rickw

A pinko would be effectively saying, I pay bugger all tax but you should pay tons of tax (assuming they’re a true pinko).

Trump says, I pay bugger all tax AND, YOU should pay bugger all tax.

The “Trump Thing” is basically not being a hypocrite. Hard for career politicians and lefties to grasp.

49. pat

replying to Jock –

Rudy clarified that the 1.8m figure related to the Primaries. sadly, people rushed to spread the wrong info.
    sad to say I found these links on thedonald.win

the exact figure – 1,823,148 – is for the Primaries:

Data PA Govt: 2020 Primary Election Mail Ballot Requests Department of State
    Government Efficiency & Citizen Engagement
    Updated
    September 25, 2020
    Data Provided by
    Pennsylvania Department of State
    1.82M Mail Ballot Request for 2020 Primary Election
    (BOTTOM OF PAGE 1 OF CHART)
    Showing Mail Ballot Request for 2020 Primary Elections 1 to 13 out of 1,823,148

18 Nov: US Elections Project: Pennsylvania Early Voting Statistics
    Mail Ballots Returned: 2,629,183
    Requested ballots: 3,088,123

it’s a pity the wrong figures have spread around.

when it’s suggested on thedonald.win that the thread is pulled down because it is incorrect, someone replies:

COMMENT: Nope. Not at all. Rudy Giuliani ***clarified the 1.8 Million ballots were sent during the Primaries in August and 1.4 million apparently casting their vote. He further went on to elaborate how the hell 2.5 million (now 2.6 million) got to cast their vote less than 2-3 months later for the Presidential election.
    There is further no reason to delete the page containing the 1.4 million cast on the PA Website, unless they got something to hide, with Giuliani having the proof.
    Thank the mods indeed with the clarification under it: “The 1,126,940 is essentially people who didn’t participate in the primary, but still voted democrat”

50. Professor Fred Lenin

The murderer disputed police evidence of his crime ?
    Criminals always dispute evidence of their crimes .
    The American voters actually voted for this bribe taking criminal kiddie fiddling arsehole half wit ?
    Yeah right pull the other leg ,it plays jingle bells .

51. pat

to clarify, these were the mail ballot figures for Nov 3 election:

Mail Ballots Returned: 2,629,183
    Requested ballots: 3,088,123

52. Cassie of Sydney

“So can you answer my question- if an Australian leader, especially a pinko, was filthy rich and bragged about paying almost no tax, how would you feel? Isn’t it a fair question? I’m just trying to understand the Trump thing.”

You really are confused.

53. Daily llama

At least Rick provided an answer

54. Cassie of Sydney

“Daily llama
    #3671964, posted on November 26, 2020 at 6:21 pm
    At least Rick provided an answer”

Rick responded appropriately to your drivel.

So tell me…are you Arthur the Slut or Martha the Slattern? You could be either.

55. Daily llama

Dear oh dear. This repetitive mimicry is disturbing. Have you considered maybe…y’know…getting some help? There’s more to life than obsessing over whether I’m Arthur or Martha.
    Anyway, we’re off to dinner.

56. Cassie of Sydney

“Daily llama
    #3672029, posted on November 26, 2020 at 7:01 pm
    Anyway, we’re off to dinner.”

Yes, your repetitive mimicry is very disturbing…actually the better word is “sick”. You’re a sicko…a passive aggressive sicko. Have you considered maybe…you know…getting some help to assist you with your “confusion”? You’d probably need a panel to deal with your confusion.

57. grazza

Over 30 vexatious and laughable efforts by Trump’s lawyers to claim electoral fraud to date and more to follow with even Chris Crebs on Trump’s own staff (later axed) publicly stating that there was no evidence of fraud.
    Those in America still maintaining fraud with Trump, the Master of Lies, delusion and self-deceit are either desperately shocked by the result (Sleepy Joe getting 80 million votes) or affected by industrial scale bloody mindedness, verging on the irrational. I recommend a couple of single malts and then move on!

58. Ozman

Bellweather counties picked President Trump by 16 points on average.
    Over the past nearly 40 years, presidential elections have observed an intriguing phenomenon: 19 counties in the nation have always voted for the winner, be it Republican or Democrat. They’ve been dubbed “bellwether counties” and until this year, no president since at least Ronald Reagan has missed even one.

In 2020, all but one of the bellwethers picked President Donald Trump by a margin of some 16 points on average. Only one, Clallam County in Washington, went for former Vice President Joe Biden and only by about a 3 point margin. –NTD News

59. Terry

grazza
    #3672064, posted on November 26, 2020 at 7:21 pm

Ooops. Looks like someone has tipped insecticide over the nest…

Lots of swamp creatures scurrying in protest.

60. custard

The trolling shows you how desperate they are.

61. Aynsley Kellow

Anyone interested in seeing the problems in the voting machines and how open they are to electoral fraud (as distinct from voter fraud should watch this excellent interview.

In case that in-text link doesn’t work, try:

It runs over an hour, but well worth watching. Doesn’t prove fraud, but it sure shows it is possible. Their system is risible for ‘the world’s leading democracy’.

62. Chris M

This claim about election fraud is disputed

Trying to remember if they had these same warnings on the Russian collusion and peeing hooker stories that ran on repeat for so many years. Anyone else recall?

63. nb

‘no one I know who prefers Biden will even concede in the most infinitesimal way that there may actually have been any fraud’
    The last four years have been an amazing period of watching how delusions propagate. It is bewildering talking with friends, family, colleagues, and finding them led against their own interests and against evidence, unwilling to even consider another perspective. How much of history is built on delusion?
    ——
    Examples of elements that support the current delusion:
    Russia collusion hoax, fine people hoax, impeachment hoax, Mueller pretence, fair election delusion, and the more general orange-man-bad attitude because once, 20 years ago he said something funny.

64. Gavin R Putland

This claim about election fraud is disputed

The pee tape? I didn’t see much coverage of it, but I did see it debunked by a prominent left-wing media outlet, just has the current stolen-election myth has been debunked by most right-wing outlets.

65. Lee

… just has the current stolen-election myth has been debunked by most right-wing outlets.

In your dreams.

66. pbw

What Gavin is trying to say here:

in answer to the query

is NO.

Those of us with functioning memories will recall that the pee tape was part of the Fusion report that was the basis of the whole Russia, Russia scam, including most notably the FISA warrant and its repeated renewals.

Does that help, Gavin?

67. Damon

“Biden has been talking very tough about throwing his weight around”
    Any bets on when the first North Korean missile lands in the Pacific? Biden’s a proven lightweight.

68. Kneel

“…publicly stating that there was no evidence of fraud.”

Signed and notarised affidavits ARE evidence, you gronk! Not proof, but certainly evidence. Many are corroborated by other eye witnesses, also in signed affidavits – probably significant enough evidence to convict you for murder if these people are prepared to testify in court (which we are told they are), but apparently not enough to initiate a proper investigation into election shenanigans. Hey, it’s only the “most important election of our lifetime”, so why worry about it? It’s not like it will have a significant impact on the USA for decades or anything…. oh wait.

They typically now say “no evidence of WIDESPREAD voter fraud” – which is, of course, true. How could there be, without a widespread investigation? How could anyone show widespread voter fraud after less than 3 weeks of investigation – it took them 2+ years to find no evidence of DJT colluding with Russia!

Besides which, we already know that there is little benefit to Dems and great risk to Dems in “rigging” the election in, say, California – why bother, you’ll win that anyway. It only needs to happen in several swing states like PA, MI, AZ, NV & WI – there’s over 50 EC votes, right there, more than enough to change the outcome. FL is apparently immune, as they seem to have decent electronics and software (they rejected Dominion as “unsecure”).

I think most telling is the so-called “bellweather” states and counties – if you care to check, OH and FL are bellweather states for the presidential election, both went to DJT. If you include these states and a dozen or so counties that have a 40+ year history of mostly “getting it right”, you’ll find that while one or two get it wrong from time to time, and a random one or two at that, the rest will get it right (so, 13 or 14 of 15 will be correct). This time: all wrong. They ALL went DJT and often bigly (double digit percentages).

That despite the medias refusal to show anything negative to Biden or positive about Trump – they are truly partisan entities, and aren’t even trying to hide it since 2016 when they were saying things like “we [HRC] only need a small swing to win”. And these morons wonder why public trust in the MSM is LOWER than for either DJT himself or even just congress – my God, more people trust politicians than the media? That’s a seriously low bar and they still tripped over it.

69. Gbees

grazza
    #3672064, posted on November 26, 2020 at 7:21 pm

‘Over 30 vexatious and laughable efforts by Trump’s lawyers’

Nope. Trump’s lawyers only have 3 lawsuits (maybe a couple more now) in play.

The 30 you refer to are by private citizens.

Sleepy, sniffer Joe didn’t get 80m votes. This is electoral fraud on an industrial scale.

70. an Australian leader, especially a pinko, was filthy rich and bragged about paying almost no tax, how would you feel

Daily, no one gives a fuck about AusPol.
    If Trump loses&Dominion/Epstein Island wins, you can “vote” for ScoMo from HR, or a guy that goes to tub&tugs.
    Lol
    Mitt Romney v Hillary Clinton
    Fkn enjoy that.

71. I’ll be the guy in the balaclava with the rifle.
    This is the Moment.
    Else it’s War.
    Ballot box or ammo box?
    Hehe, deplorables don’t really care.
    One way, or another.
    Sun Tzu will prevent too much carnage though.
    On the People.
    The traitors get the Wire.
    No pity for traitors