“Planet of the Humans” is now available on multiple digital platforms including iTunes, YouTube Movies, Amazon, Google Play, Vudu and Vimeo for rental or purchase. “Planet of the Humans” is also available on DVD, and is now streaming for free in Canada on Crave. All links are at planetofthehumans.com.
Following our wildly successful release on Youtube on the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day, we are working diligently to make “Planet of the Humans” available globally in multiple languages. The film’s success in both achieving a huge audience, and creating a much-needed reckoning in the environmental movement has exceeded our wildest dreams.
AND THERE IS MOORE
Alex Epstein talks to Patrick Moore (ex-Greenpeace) on his new project.
This week’s Power Hour is mostly a “best of” episode, featuring my interview earlier this year with Greenpeace founder Dr. Patrick Moore on climate catastrophism.
- Why Moore left Greenpeace.
- The beginnings of the climate catastrophe movement.
- Why Moore believes human beings would not only survive but survive better at far higher average temperatures (which would be concentrated toward the poles).
- Why Moore believes that contrary to being in a Sixth Extinction, we are actually at an unprecedented time of biodiversity with no end in sight.
- Why Moore believes “ocean acidification” claims are totally meritless.
- The commonality among opposition to plastics, GMOs, nuclear energy, and fossil fuels.
- Moore’s unrefuted theory that human beings actually saved life on Earth from terminal decline in CO2 levels.