It’s Martin Luther King Jr Day in the United States

Rev. King was shot and killed by a Democrat Party campaign worker, James Ray, in April 1968.

Meanwhile, disgraced former FBI Director James Comey – fired for criminal dishonesty – has made a violent proposal that old-fashioned Democrats like Ray would respect and gladly actualise:

The Republican Party needs to be burned down … It’s just not a healthy political organisation.

The Guardian provided a platform for this incitement. Democrat terrorists did in fact burn down churches and hundreds of buildings last year. The disturbed Comey also says the Capitol Panty Raid of 6 January was “our Chernobyl.”

This entry was posted in History, Hypocrisy of progressives, Politics of the Left. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to It’s Martin Luther King Jr Day in the United States

1. NoFixedAddress says:

I wonder which Democrat will contribute Biden to the cause!

2. Alain says:

Get used to it, this will be the narrative for the next 4 years and possibly 8 years.

White Males are terrorists
    Conservatives are terrorists
    All cultures except western cultures are inherently better
    Western culture is racist
    Wear your Mask
    stop eating Meat
    Eat your bugs
    Pay for climate change
    This is the New normal
    Do as your told, follow the narrative

I’m sure others can add to this, but this is what we can expect

3. gavalanche says:

or….reality makes a comeback
    i betting on the latter
    but if i am wrong
    i will be hanging out in the forest for a few years til the psychosis blows over

4. max says:

Martin Luther King

Socialist “Saint” –
    The New American ^ | February 11, 2002 | William Norman Grigg

Revered as a virtuous American hero, the real Martin Luther King, Jr. colluded with Communists, plagiarized his doctoral thesis, and led an immoral lifestyle.

“If a man will cheat on his wife, he will cheat on anyone.” That is my view. That is the way I vote, when I vote.

5. BalancedObservation2 says:

“The Republican party needs to be burned down or changed,” Comey says.

Doesn’t exactly sound like the language you’d expect from an ex law enforcement official who ought to be balanced and objective about issues.

When it comes to issues surrounding Donald Trump commentators and even ex officials like Comey don’t even feel the need to at least pretend to be objective. The words coming from their own mouths condemn them. But they seem to be given a free pass by the main stream media to throw any sense of objectivity to the wind when talking about Donald Trump.

I also notice the reference in the Guardian article to former British intelligence officer Steele in reference to the Russian investigation and Trump. But as far as I could see no reference to the fact that Steele had been hired by the Democrats to get dirt on Trump. I would have thought that with any semblance of journalistic fairness and objectivity that should certainly have been mentioned.

I know both parties in the US have dirt investigations of candidates. I’m not trying to paint the Republicans as pure on such investigations. But a supposedly objective article in an independent newspaper should mention the facts about such investigations when it’s highly relevant to do so.

6. Roger says:

I can’t stomach reading the whole thing.

What is he advocating – a one party state!?

7. Roger says:

If there is a guaranteed way to ignite an internecine conflict in the USA it’s to attempt to suppress the political views of 74 million + citizens.

Even speaking about it feeds the fire.

8. Paul says:

Its illegal for Trump, or any one to ever say that word R**GED.
    Its verboten, and so to is free speech.

9. Tintarella di Luna says:

There’s the view that the private lives of politicians should not be considered when voting however there is the old Latin saying I read many years ago as it applied to the private lives of Roman politicians which is what I apply when I vote: the publicity of private life and the privacy of public life — what one does in private should be the measure of the person. So many politicians in our parliament are so unworthy of our trust

10. C.L. says:

It would have been extravagantly pious to eschew Ike Eisenhower at the polling station in 1952 because he had a mistress throughout the war years.

11. Snoopy says:

The Republican party needs to be burned down or changed

There’s absolutely no chance this man led a coup against an elected president. To suggest so is unhinged.

12. Crossie says:

Snoopy
    #3730624, posted on January 20, 2021 at 11:04 am
    The Republican party needs to be burned down or changed

A leader? No, but a very willing conspirator.