Biden survivor speaks out

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Biden survivor speaks out

1. cuckoo says:

Audited by the IRS in 3…2…

2. Snoopy says:

Translation: I thank my lucky stars the man who raped me wasn’t Donald Trump.

3. H B Bear says:

Today is not your day darling.

4. stackja says:

FBI investigating Biden? Yes? Of, course!

5. W Hogg says:

Hard to take her seriously with that kind of shit.

6. Bazinga says:

Translation 2: I’d rather be sexually assaulted by this guy than have that guy as prez.

7. C.L. says:

Because only Trump backers can be genuine rape victims.

8. Lee says:

Today is yet again another difficult day for survivors of sexual violence. While I’m thankful Trump was defeated …

So you would rather have the guy who raped you as president?

9. Scott Osmond says:

Loyalty to the death cult and it’s current leader confirmed.

10. Eddystone says:

I think you are reading too much into her anti Trump throat clearing. She’s probably trying to avoid being cancelled, or maybe she genuinely dislikes both men for different reasons.

11. John Brumble says:

It is possible to not like either of them.

12. Mother Lode says:

I suppose she had to include “While I’m thankful Trump was defeated” to signal to fellow progressives that she is not a pro-Trumper who should thereby immediately have herself and her point dismissed.

There are any number of points where she can disagree with my opinion of Trump, and of being wrong about him, rope is something else altogether. Politics does not come into it. She deserves justice.

13. Old Lefty says:

Meanwhile the ABC back into Catholic-bashing with plenty of pictures, including doxxing schools, and statements that are tendentious (the confessional is a non-issue) and just plain wrong – i.e. nothing has changed. And lots of free advertising and promotion for priest-chasing lawyers.

They don’t tell us that the teacher Vincent Reynolds mention in the caption to one of the photos was a state school teacher – or that the judge suppressed the names of the schools as well as the victims.

14. David says:

Survivors deserve to be heard, supported and believed we’re told. Unless a Democrat is involved of course. Only a leftist could not see the dissonance.

Obviously Twitter believes her allegation to be true. Otherwise they would have labelled it disputed based on their highly consistent editorial policies.

15. Rayvic says:

That could be taken as confirmation that he is “a dirty old man”.

16. Andre Lewis says:

They have shut her out of the media so far but watch as she disappears altogether now the deep state controls the White House.