Political football

Image result for brady maga hatOnly once a year do I watch an American football game and that is for the Superbowl which was yesterday. That is Tom Brady, the quarterback for the winning team which has disappointed everyone on the left, including this: Tom Brady Called ‘Racist’ on Social Media for Winning Super Bowl During Black History Month. I also thought this was funny in its own sad way:

Well that Super Bowl was a throwback to the lopsided boring games of the 1980s. But it might not be over. Even though the NFL stopped counting points when the clock ran out, I am reliably informed that there will be 12 mail-in touchdowns for the Chiefs coming in tomorrow morning at 4 am, putting the Chiefs over the top.

I was the only one in the pub where I watched who even noticed the game was on. But a good time was had by all, or at least by me.

This entry was posted in American politics. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Political football

1. TBH says:

That has to be a piss-take, surely.

2. gavalanche says:

he is a legend tom brady….43 – incredible…refused to wear a mask too…and loves trump…now imagine if our sports stars startied to show similar balls, figuratively speaking….of course some brains would be handy too

3. The left and sport ,right ,
    The left Olympic games with OH&S ,
    Put out that flame ! Dangerous!
    You are not going to throw those javelins are you ?
    Where are the ramps and safety rails for those hurdles ?
    You cant carry that baton in a race !
    You cannot pole vault without safety harness !
    Get out of that pool where is your safety n]belt ?
    Yes the huge person with the beard can compete in womens events ,he identifies as female .
    You cant have winners ,it upsets the other competitors .
    21st century sports .

4. Riversutra says:

I thought the Babylon Bee had a great Super Bowl..my fav…”First Female Referee Throws Flag On Play but Won’t Say What’s Wrong”.
    They remain Americas paper of record!

5. cuckoo says:

Oddly enough, the game was reported in a mostly straightforward way by the Melbourne news shows. Though ABC practically began their report with video of Sleepy Joe, with Mommie beside him, droning to the assembled crowds via a giant telescreen “Weeaarrr a maaask….distaaaance…”

6. P says:

pic

7. Bruce of Newcastle says:

Brady went maskless! How awful is that?

People Were Mad Tom Brady Didn’t Wear A Mask During The Bucs Postgame Celebration

We’re all going to diieee!

8. C.L. says:

As they say, it’s nice that something good has finally happened for Tom Brady.
    🙂

9. Epicurious says:

My elder of twins has complete his studies in Boston and now lives there for the foreseeable Covid hoax future. He was telling me how happy the Bostonians are that Tom won. He could run for President in 4 years under MAGA.

10. Baa Humbug says:

Brady didn’t wear a mask to the post match press conference either.
    When a reporter muffled a question at him, Brady said “I can’t hear you, can you come a little closer please”
    The man is a master troll, just like his buddy DJ Trump. 🙂

11. Daily llama says:

Apparently Gisele is worth about $400 million, and Tom pockets only $165 mill.
    I’ve been watching the super bowl for 4 decades, and one day I’ll understand the rules

12. Sparkle Motion says:

A quarter of all Americans are still claiming that the Kansas City Chiefs won, based on something they saw on Facebook.

13. Tintarella di Luna says:

Tom Brady may be one of the best quarterbacks ever but I know nothing of that but I do know that Tom Brady is a very handsome man.

14. stackja says:

Tom Brady upsets the usual suspects.

15. littledozer says:

Tom Brady, what a legend, will never see anything like it again and with the Bucs on the up they will be one of the threats next year with only one of their star players becoming a free agent.

Obviously in this particular game the D was mega. KC double covered the gun Bucs receivers and the gun Tight End Cameron Brate.

Brady with the no ego, shrugs shoulders, hey Gronk party time, him for 2 TD’s, a vital 3rd down and a run up the middle that was nearly a TD that set up Fournette TD and also hit AB for a TD as well.

16. Dot says:

Tom Brady spotted earning cash on the side for indie music groups.

Give me back my Dreamboat.

17. Pedro the Loafer says:

Did anyone “take a knee” at the Superbowl?

I was too busy feeding the chooks and clipping my toenails to watch the game.

18. Scotty says:

Like mysogny, I think racist now has a whole new meaning. And like mysogny, the wokerati don’t know what racist actually means.

19. Iain Russell says:

Packed houses watching in pubs and clubs in Canberra, Steve.

20. P says:

For the 10th time, @TomBrady arrives for the #SuperBowl

No mask

21. Dave in Marybrook says:

Good-lookin ethnic immigrant wife…
    Yep, possible P47 in play