China’s Global Times, the official mouthpiece of the Communist Government of China, has accused the Five-Eyes (Australia, US, Canada, UK and NZ) of being an ‘axis of white supremacy’.
They have formed a US-centred, racist, and mafia-styled community, wilfully and arrogantly provoking China and trying to consolidate their hegemony as all gangsters do.
They are becoming a racist axis aimed at stifling the development rights of 1.4 billion Chinese.
So let’s compare China to the Five Eyes countries by ethnic groups, self-identified in the CIA World Factbook
- China: Han Chinese 91.6%, Zhuang 1.3%, other (includes Hui, Manchu, Uighur, Miao, Yi, Tujia, Tibetan, Mongol, Dong, Buyei, Yao, Bai, Korean, Hani, Li, Kazakh, Dai, and other nationalities) 7.1% (2010 est.) note: the Chinese Government officially recognizes 56 ethnic groups
- Australia: English 25.9%, Australian 25.4%, Irish 7.5%, Scottish 6.4%, Italian 3.3%, German 3.2%, Chinese 3.1%, Indian 1.4%, Greek 1.4%, Dutch 1.2%, other 15.8% (includes Australian Aboriginal .5%), unspecified 5.4% (2011 est.)
note: data represent self-identified ancestry, over a third of respondents reported two ancestries
- United States: White 72.4%, Black 12.6%, Asian 4.8%, Amerindian and Alaska native 0.9%, native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander 0.2%, other 6.2%, two or more races 2.9% (2010 est.)
note: a separate listing for Hispanic is not included because the US Census Bureau considers Hispanic to mean persons of Spanish/Hispanic/Latino origin including those of Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican Republic, Spanish, and Central or South American origin living in the US who may be of any race or ethnic group (White, Black, Asian, etc.); an estimated 16.3% of the total US population is Hispanic as of 2010
- Canada: Canadian 32.3%, English 18.3%, Scottish 13.9%, French 13.6%, Irish 13.4%, German 9.6%, Chinese 5.1%, Italian 4.6%, North American Indian 4.4%, East Indian 4%, other 51.6% (2016 est.)
note: percentages add up to more than 100% because respondents were able to identify more than one ethnic origin
- United Kingdom: White 87.2%, Black/African/Caribbean/black British 3%, Asian/Asian British: Indian 2.3%, Asian/Asian British: Pakistani 1.9%, mixed 2%, other 3.7% (2011 est.)
- New Zealand: European 64.1%, Maori 16.5%, Chinese 4.9%, Indian 4.7%, Samoan 3.9%, Tongan 1.8%, Cook Islands Maori 1.7%, English 1.5%, Filipino 1.5%, New Zealander 1%, other 13.7% (2018 est.)
note: based on the 2018 census of the usually resident population; percentages add up to more than 100% because respondents were able to identify more than one ethnic group
The Five Eyes countries should take no lecture from China on racism. This is a country that systematically persecutes Buddhists, Hui Muslims, Catholics and Falun Gong practitioners. China is not diverse, effectively it is monocultural and monoethnic a stark contrast to the Five Eyes countries. How many thousands of people are executed in China? We don’t know, but Amnesty International says that there is a grotesque level of capital punishment in China. We know that the Chinese Government puts pressure on Chinese citizens living overseas (and never accepts the renunciation of Chinese citizenship). Among other things, China pressures foreign citizens by threatening their Chinese resident relatives who frequently disappear.
When it comes to human rights abuses, there are few countries worse than China. And unlike Five Eyes countries, racism is State-sanctioned.