Open Forum: April 17, 2021

4,036 Responses to Open Forum: April 17, 2021

1. Frank says:

Cough… the newest John Wick instalment Nobody has landed in some of the danker corners if anyone is interested. That is all.

2. Frank says:

Just look at how the MSM has run cover for Daniel Andrews in Victoria.

Sparklesocks in Canada is a pretty egregious case too.

3. Albatross says:

Frank says:
    April 19, 2021 at 8:52 pm

It’s not bad.

4. Mark from Melbourne says:

BoN (re previous).

I have a neighbour who is keen about getting involved, so if I could try your patience…

Assuming they have somehow solved the toxic gas issue, the pitch is that, once expended, the gel can be replaced – the implication being “easily”. And recycled!

Even assuming “easy” (big assumption), any idea on what energy cost?

5. Rex Anger says:

If it’s true, those engineers designed the B52 over a weekend, then those guys were like aeronautical Gods. B52s are likely to remain in service to ( I think) something like 2050. Just freaking wow!

A century for a combat aircraft is incredible. Unprecedented, in fact.

There are some 1970s designs still kicking about in poorer parts of the world (Actually, I think the Mig-21 had its genesis in the very late 50s, but the B-52 was originally conceived circa 1947), but 4 generations of crews is something pretty special.

6. C.L. says:

Sad news from Argentina (related here with no sense of told-ya so)…

The nation’s very first legal abortion has ended with the death of the 23 year-old woman involved. Maria de Valle Gonzalez Lopez was a pro-abortion advocate who reportedly wrote of her upcoming “dream” abortion.

Extremely sad.

7. egg_ says:

Abandoned B58 Hustler in the Desert (YT)
    Wonderhussy Adventures

First Mach 2 bomber

8. Rex Anger says:

John Wick 1 and 2 were pretty good.

Ruby Rose had probably the best role of her acting career in 2.

Avoid number 3- Utter disappointment.

9. Albatross says:

wrote of her upcoming “dream” abortion.

Extremely sad.

For the child yes. The rest I might call justice.

10. Mater says:

Bob, do you know who doxxed Brian?

That’s from the same place as “When did you stop beating your wife?”
    Was he doxxed?

That’s not an answer.
    Why not just say no, if you don’t?

11. Terry Pedersen says:

At the time he posted that BoM should be castigated by his employer; then the doxx were delivered.

Your memory of the event is seriously faulty. Wrong even.

12. Albatross says:

Shut up Terry you pervert. Bob admitted as much immediately below my post.

13. calli says:

No one met Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga at the door when he arrived.
    The only one standing there was a stationary Army guard.

If this happened under Trump the MSM’s hair would be on fire

It’s very odd. Where, exactly, was the President?

14. Knuckle Dragger says:

Gah. Just checked.

John Wick 4: Resurrection has been pushed back a year. May 2022 now.

Gutted.

15. Cassie of Sydney says:

“Where, exactly, was the President?”

Having a schluff.

16. johanna says:

Honey, it’s not me who wakes up every morning thinking about some sad little man in Toowoomba, and wishes him good morning because he is always on my mind.

I would be embarrassed. Do you have a life?

17. Terry Pedersen says:

Ok, tell me what I’ve missed in the last few hours.

A beautiful sunset and much…much b/s.

The deepening twilight across Bateman’s Bay was ok. Pretty good sunset from here, but they mostly are at this time of year and through the winter in NSW. Sunrises can be quite spectacular on the beach.

18. calli says:

I had to look that one up Cassie.

19. JC says:

Sad news from Argentina (related here with no sense of told-ya so)…

Very sad of the kid, but nothing sad about what happened to her. Fuck her.

20. Cassie of Sydney says:

“Do you have a life?”

Yes I do…clearly you don’t.

21. Cassie of Sydney says:

“calli says:
    April 19, 2021 at 9:04 pm
    I had to look that one up Cassie.”

I thought you might know that one Calli.

22. calli says:

No. But it’s a keeper.

23. Zulu Kilo Two Alpha says:

Shut up Terry you pervert. Bob admitted as much immediately below my post.

More popcorn, anyone?

24. Rex Anger says:

John Wick 4: Resurrection has been pushed back a year. May 2022 now.

Gutted.

Plecch.

It’s a franchise now. If it isn’t Star Trek, it is only good after 1 sequel. 2 at most if the producers and directors are solid.

And even Trek is only good for every 2nd film or so.

25. Mark from Melbourne says:

Yes indeed, milf.

Sinc?

26. Terry Pedersen says:

Just stay face down in the pillow, Alby. You make more sense when you have a mouthful of white feathers.

27. mh says:

Tony Rooney says:
    April 19, 2021 at 8:40 pm
    mh says:
    April 19, 2021 at 8:27 pm
    Ok, tell me what I’ve missed in the last few hours.

A lot of Whittaker’s usual whingeing about all of his critics being anonymous?

I see. Bob wants to carry out more doxxing.

Sad.

28. Dot says:

This piece of shit blog tends to eat up comments about Coel Writtenhaus.

I already bowlderised my message quite a bit.

He was defending small businesses from violent mobs of looters and arsonists.

He shot, in legitimate self defence:

A convicted struggle snuggler.
    A convicted child-adult intercourse enthusiast.
    A convicted weif basheur.

Two of them have kicked their oxygen addiction.

Give him a medal, make him WI guv’na and school him for 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

29. JC says:

More popcorn, anyone?

Okay

great grandfather Two Alpha was reputed to be able to make a dozy blackfellow, jump his own height with a well placed swipe from a stock whip. Does that constitute “genocide?”

30. Mark from Melbourne says:

Sinc??

31. Knuckle Dragger says:

Star Trek Rex?

Star Trek?

Geez. You think you know someone.

32. johanna says:

calli says:
    April 19, 2021 at 9:01 pm

No one met Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga at the door when he arrived.
    The only one standing there was a stationary Army guard.

If this happened under Trump the MSM’s hair would be on fire

It’s very odd. Where, exactly, was the President?

Having a nap.

Imagine what the MSM would have made of this if it had happened when Trump was President. Which would never have happened.

There was a lot of media hysteria during the Trump presidency about how he didn’t know how to treat foreign dignitaries. Nothing came of it – on the contrary, everything ran like clockwork and he got on with most of them like a house on fire.

Now, the Biden administration insults Japan with amateurish and egregious treatment of their President, and not a word from TheirABC and their running dogs.

33. mh says:

Courier Paywall

Ice addiction reduces former NRL great to ‘pitiful state’
    The 45 year old has been jailed for aggravated drug possession. It is a tragic fall from grace for a man once considered a rugby league winger no rival could catch from behind.

I can see it’s a ranga, but don’t recognise him.

34. C.L. says:

For the child yes. The rest I might call justice.

That’s coming to all of us.
    No, it’s sad. She was 23 and had a long life ahead of her.
    Looks like sepsis is the likely culprit.

35. calli says:

Kyle Rittenhouse?

36. It is probably within Australia’s military capabilities to take over NZ. Think of it as the “anschluss”. There might even be a surprising amount of support within NZ.

Could have it’s tricky moments.
    Their rural population is still armed, knows the country (rough terrain) & loves NZ.

Anyone not able to spot where we’ve gone wrong?

37. Albatross says:

Terry Pedersen says:
    April 19, 2021 at 9:09 pm
    Just stay face down in the pillow, Alby.

Guess you showed me for calling you a pervert.

38. Rex Anger says:

Anyone not able to spot where we’ve gone wrong?

Wait til they’ve lost their taste for Leftwittery as well, first?

39. mh says:

NZ leader capitulates

CHINA TIES

Five Eyes running rogue on remit: NZ
    New Zealand has told Australia and its other Five Eyes partners that it is ‘uncomfortable’ about expanding the role of the grouping, as the Ardern government tries to avoid tension with China.

40. Cassie of Sydney says:

“Viva Frei”

He’s one of my favourites Egg. He and Robert Barnes did a great interview with Count Dankula last week.

41. Mater says:

You should know.
    You’re the doxing expert.
    You don’t even draw the line at doxxing the dead.

Take a bow, Bob, no one had to dox your father. You gave him to us.

1735099 says:
    July 13, 2020 at 1:35 pm
    His RAAF number had 5 digits, the first a “7” and the last a “4”.

There is exactly one person on the DVA nominal rolls who fits that description.

42. C.L. says:

No one met Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga at the door when he arrived.

I saw that the other day and couldn’t believe it.
    The Prime Minister of Japan.
    When he was welcomed, it was by Harris. Miranda Devine covered it, pointing out this would be read as a gross insult in Japan.

43. Cassie of Sydney says:

“No, it’s sad. She was 23 and had a long life ahead of her.”

I agree with that C.L. She paid a heavy price.

44. Albatross says:

No, it’s sad. She was 23 and had a long life ahead of her.

If it weren’t for this:

in what she labeled her “dream” abortion operation

I might agree with you CL. Absolute evil.

45. Zulu Kilo Two Alpha says:

Salvatore, Social Distance Martyr says:
    April 19, 2021 at 9:14 pm

Sal, cast your mind back.

Do you recall the furore over who doxxed Brian Of Morabbin? I do remember the Doomlord threatening a smiting.

46. johanna says:

Whereas I, who manages to go for days without commenting here, cannot possibly have a life. Because … well, just because. She says so.

Convincing. 🙂

47. From the Daily Wire:
    Maxine Waters in strife again for her race baiting.

48. Rex Anger says:

Star Trek Rex?

Star Trek?

Geez. You think you know someone.

49. JC says:

…in what she labeled her “dream” abortion operation

Yep, that’s what got me too. I wonder how her “dream” is working out now?

50. Mater says:

You should know.
    You’re the doxing expert.
    You don’t even draw the line at doxxing the dead.

I confess, however, I did write to the Queensland Education Department and ask them to fire him for lying about his enlistment date and deployment dates.

No harm, no foul, though. They didn’t respond…and your Dad didn’t lose his job.

51. Cassie of Sydney says:

“Cassie is now going to wish the troll good morning every day to prove that she has a life. To prove that this sad little troll does not control her thinking.

Convincing. 🙂”

Oh dear…who’s picking for a fight. Pathetic. Moo….moo….moo.

52. Albatross says:

Mater says:
    April 19, 2021 at 9:21 pm

I hope this is a joke.

53. Rex Anger says:

For all its failures of character, grace and logic, Collaborator Bob makes better company on tbis blog than you.

Perhaps we Cats should set ourselves up in your neighbourhood with a few bottles of lemon squash and some limes instead?

#LemonLime&Bitter

54. From The Epoch Times:
    Wages go up by 20%, and the stores close down. Great work Democrats.

55. Mater says:

I hope this is a joke.

I hope THIS is a joke!

56. Frank says:

aggravated drug possession.

Sounds nasty, whatever it is.

57. Albatross says:

Mater says:
    April 19, 2021 at 9:24 pm
    I hope this is a joke.

I hope THIS is a joke!

LOL.

58. Cassie of Sydney says:

Calli, have you watched Shtisl?

59. MatrixTransform says:

23 has abortion and croaks … in the circumstance that she did?

c’est la vie

60. Steve trickler says:

I figured something was up. The filth a goolag ( Susan [email protected]$#%%^i = evil mole ) have frozen Rebel News. So, you can find them here.

I wonder what Avi will do?

Behind a paywall.

Having all these channels become fragmented and scattered over the NET is not good. A solution must be found.

61. shatterzzz says:

I can see it’s a ranga, but don’t recognise him.
    Brett Dallas .. North Sydney Bears .. 1996 – 1999

62. Dot says:

Anyone reckon we could get a grant to experiment on me?

Mitch M, 2021: The hypnotic effects of red wine on some idiot off the internet.

There’s some physiological effects that go beyond ethanol.

It’s quite amazing really.

63. From the Epoch Times:

“Originalism” means applying the Constitution as the Founders understood it. Originalism is just a modern name for how English and American judges and lawyers have read most legal documents for at least 500 years

64. mh says:

Thanks, shaterzzz.

I kind of recognised him from Origin, I think.

65. Rex Anger says:

@ Steve-

A smart cookie buys the biggest and best server farm they can make, secures it and hosts them from there.

That is where Google and Amazon have been so successful- Control the space by controlling who can get access.

That was how they hobbled Gab.

I wluld thinl that there are enough Silicon Valley types who can see opportunities to make money from the 50% of the populace not in with woke fascism.

The fanbois are too fickle and emotional to be reliable consumers

66. Zyconoclast says:

Spanish police raid factory making 3D-printed weapons

A replica assault rifle, small arms, several gun barrels, two tasers and a machete were among the arsenal seized from a Spanish factory discovered to be producing 3D-printed weapons, police said on Sunday.

Officers raided the illegal weapons workshop in Santa Cruz de Tenerife in Spain’s Canary Islands and arrested the owner, who has been charged with illegal possession of weapons and explosives.

The first such factory to be discovered in Spain also contained working 3D-printing equipment that could manufacture gun barrels in only two minutes, Spain’s National Police said in a statement.

There were also manuals on terrorism, urban guerilla warfare and how to make explosives at home using a 3D printer, as well as white supremacist literature and a pistol holster with the symbol of the German army during the Second World War.

A specialist team of dogs from the police’s TEDAX bomb squad sniffed out chemical substances that could be used to make explosives, the statement said.

Police also found nine ammunition magazines, two silencers, two pieces for rifle barrels and a plastic mold to make triggers, sights and other small weapons parts.

The operation took place on Sept. 14 last year but has remained secret by order of a judge, as often happens in Spain, until police were cleared to release details on Sunday.

67. Knuckle Dragger says:

‘I only speak the collective folk wisdom of the nerd-herd and conventional movie-watching folk alike…’

You’re one of those ‘live long and prosper’ blokes, aren’t you?

68. From the Daily Wire:
    Cuomo is Maxine Waters best pal.
    Kill the whities is his message, and he’s forgotten that he is one.

69. MatrixTransform says:

total frog-shit

70. Frank says:

Kill the whities is his message, and he’s forgotten that he is one.

Probably thinks being Italian will get him a pass.

71. Rex Anger says:

You’re one of those ‘live long and prosper’ blokes, aren’t you?

As in I can spread my second and third finger appropriately, and consider that Spock’s species were viciously pragmatic (pacifists, but incredibly brutal when forced to fight) and had a sense of humour so dry they should be the model for all Australians to emulate?

I suppose…

72. Rex Anger says:

As in I can spread my second and third finger appropriately

Pointy ears are a bit suspect, though…

73. Knuckle Dragger says:

‘reminds me of a joke with a genie and 3 wishes and not getting what you thought you should’

‘The Monkey’s Paw’ by W.W. Jacobs.

My kid finished a thing on it for Engrish in school last month*.

*Not the hot AF Jessica Alba teacher.

74. H B Bear says:

NamBob is the online equivalent of the next door neighbour who puts his prawn shells in your bin every Christmas.

75. Leigh Lowe says:

Oh.
    And I wrote to the Archdiocese about the ‘woomba priest making vicious jokes about conservative politicians in God’s house.

76. Rex Anger says:

total frog-shit

Watch for overtures from the engineering teams of Colt, Smith ^Wesson, Glock, Heckler and Koch, etc…

77. Knuckle Dragger says:

‘As in I can spread my second and third finger appropriately’

Look. I can’t even.

78. mh says:

From the Daily Wire:
    Cuomo is Maxine Waters best pal.
    Kill the whities is his message, and he’s forgotten that he is one.

Chris Cuomo is black. On the inside.

79. Steve trickler says:

How ironic. Gootube CEO with Polish heritage going all communist. What a disgusting cow.

80. From the Gateway Pundit:

Rep. Devin Nunes: The NSA, part of our military, they’re actually targeting naval officers, Republican naval officers, they’re putting them under phony investigations in order to kick Republicans out of the military. That’s effectively what happens. I asked General Nakasone this and his answers were pretty muddy.

Those of us who think the military is our friend – think again – the purges continue.

81. Rex Anger says:

Anybody ever had the crap beaten out of them over that?

I think that’s pretty clse to a capital offence.

82. Zulu Kilo Two Alpha says:

‘The Monkey’s Paw’ by W.W. Jacobs.

That goes back to my school days….

83. Knuckle Dragger says:

‘I wrote to the Archdiocese’

There may have been more than one letter written.

Curiously, the ‘got a good laugh at Mass’ fibs stopped around that time.

84. Rex Anger says:

‘As in I can spread my second and third finger appropriately’

Look. I can’t even.

Settle down. I can’t challenge you to an honour duel in Klingon…

85. Steve trickler says:

Rex Anger says:
    April 19, 2021 at 9:30 pm
    @ Steve-

You need big buck$ for that.

86. Knuckle Dragger says:

‘I can’t challenge you to an honour duel in Klingon…’

Is this a WA thing?

87. Rex Anger says:

You need big buck$ for that.

Exactly. But it is now time for that.

If a single toll collector (Goolag) wants to force you off the free and open highway they just whacked a boomgate over, you either smash thru it (Trump 2024 Anti-Trust, go on!), or you make your own on-ramp*

*General Lee or KITT-style aerial antics completely optional.

88. MatrixTransform says:

Watch for overtures

2 minutes? FFS!

my coffee takes longer to cool down on a wintery veranda at 0600

89. Rex Anger says:

Is this a WA thing?

Klingon?

Heck no!

I’d slap you with a Rock Lobster!

90. Rex Anger says:

2 minutes? FFS!

my coffee takes longer to cool down on a wintery veranda at 0600

Bullshit, yes.

A cool concept? Maybe also.

91. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare says:

I am not a lawyer but my two children with Hairy are lawyers, with top quality law degrees

Grigs, troll of envy and hatred, I have every right to respond to a call for Cats to comment about law jobs if they know anything about them.

I also am proud of my children and have every right to be so and to say so.

Get Terrence into the garbage now with your other rotten smelly socks.

92. Notafan says:

You’d almost think the young woman got pregnant to have an abortion.

And Argentina clearly has the Gosnell calibre abortionists.

It always stuns me that the abortion lobby cares so much about women they never want to impose the same health standards in abortion clinics as in other medical facilities ( has been campaigns on this in some US states)

93. Rex Anger says:
    April 19, 2021 at 9:14 pm

Anyone not able to spot where we’ve gone wrong?
    Wait til they’ve lost their taste for Leftwittery as well, first?

Rex, I did carefully refer to their rural population, who are still armed, know the terrain, & are most distraught at what their urban population has voted for.
    Quite a chunk of them ain’t Pakeha either, & are of a race known for enthusiastically embracing fair dinkum warlike conduct.

94. Arky says:

Mater says:
    April 19, 2021 at 9:24 pm
    I hope this is a joke.
    I hope THIS is a joke!

I HOPE THIS IS A JOKE.

95. Cassie of Sydney says:

“You’d almost think the young woman got pregnant to have an abortion.”

I wondered that too.

96. MatrixTransform says:

That’s no a JOKE … this is a jOkE

97. Cassie of Sydney says:

“I also am proud of my children and have every right to be so and to say so.”

Well said.

98. Terry Pedersen says:

the same health standards in abortion clinics as in other medical facilities

She was treated in a hospital, which is now being investigated for malpractice.

99. JC says:

Jeez. Very ungood.

Co-infection is bad news—Scientists in Brazil have identified two cases where people were simultaneously infected with two different variants of #COVID19. Co-infection raises the likelihood of *recombination* admixture that generates more variants.

100. Steve trickler says:

Rex Anger says:
    April 19, 2021 at 9:39 pm
    You need big buck$ for that.

Exactly. But it is now time for that.

Who has the ability to do it?

101. Zulu Kilo Two Alpha says: April 19, 2021 at 9:19 pm

Salvatore, Social Distance Martyr says:
    April 19, 2021 at 9:14 pm

Sal, cast your mind back.

My 9.14pm comment was about New Zealand.
    No relevance… unlesssss……….
    You think it was a New Zealander who ………. phoowee… (whistles through teeth)

… Of course! Arky!
    (slaps forehead)
    Why didn’t we think of this sooner?

Doubtless seeking payback for Brian writing a defect notice on the A-model, & putting it off the road until extensive repairs have been carried out.

Explains everything.

102. Albatross says:

Arky says:
    April 19, 2021 at 9:44 pm
    Mater says:
    April 19, 2021 at 9:24 pm
    I hope this is a joke.
    I hope THIS is a joke!

I HOPE THIS IS A JOKE.

I hOpE tHis IS a j0kE?

103. Notafan says:

I was making a general comment about the rules in the US.

104. Rex Anger says:

So, offer them preferential placement on all pur Rugby teams? 😉

Ditto the Maori Battalions come straight on over.

105. Albatross says:

Explains everything.

Fuck me you’ve cracked the case wide open!

106. Notafan says:

“Young Woman Dies After Getting Legal Abortion in Argentina | National Catholic Register”
    Article has more details

107. Mark from Melbourne says:

Jeez. Very ungood.

Only if you believe the press spin!

It what viruses do. Not some apocalypse.

108. Rex Anger says:

So… Barbecue at Arky’s

109. MatrixTransform says:

The Monkey’s Paw

Knuckles gets it

The devil, as mentioned earlier today, hides in plain sight.

parable, or the wisdom of grandmothers (as Taleb put it), has a lot say.

still, not many listen these days and perhaps they’re the ones that should

there are none so deaf as those that won’t stop talking

110. jupes says:

I hope this is a joke.
    I hope THIS is a joke!
    I HOPE THIS IS A JOKE.

I HOPE THIS IS A JOKE

111. I saw that the other day and couldn’t believe it.
    The Prime Minister of
    Japan.

As was the intention.
    Just to confirm the insult & drive home to Japan that it was calculated, he was deliberately met by someone of a lower diplomatic rank than he.

112. MatrixTransform says:

She was treated in a hospital, which is now being investigated for malpractice.

case in point.

a hearing check can’t help you

113. Mark from Melbourne says:

THIS NOT A JOKE.

This is a joke…

114. JC says:

Mark.

Sure. I just hope we have time on our side that the variants don’t break through the vax spectrum, but I’m not holding my breath.

115. Rex Anger says:

I hope this is a joke.
    I hope THIS is a joke!
    I HOPE THIS IS A JOKE.

I HOPE THIS IS A JOKE

Jih tul qid!

116. JC says:

Help me Sal, help me. I’m all alone and very hurt&upset.

117. Knuckle Dragger says:

Matrix,

As Keyser Soze said in The Usual Suspects:

‘The biggest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.’

Prescient, I reckon.

118. Mark from Melbourne says:

Sounds dreadful, this breaking through spectra!

This is a virus in the wild. It does pretty much what it “wants” to. I’m not sure vax spectra have much to do with anything. Much like the climate, it has long (albeit less long!) been out of our control.

119. Notafan says:

Fantastic hospital

120. Bruce of Newcastle says:

any idea on what energy cost?

Mark – no idea. The ZnBr2 gel battery isn’t a flow battery as far as I can tell (there’s a bit on it in the wiki, which looks to’ve been put there by these guys.)

It claims they’ll be cheaper than lithium, but that is hard to believe. Might be cheaper than lithium cobalt, but almost certainly not LiFePO4 and LiMnO, which use cheap inputs.

The dendrite problem is serious based on the wiki – the way they cope is to use a base electrode and electrolytically dissolve off all the zinc every few cycles. My experience is that the underlying base can get pitted and that then becomes an imperfection that dendrites can initiate from.

Good practice would minimize the issue but using it in a home for off grid with solar sounds pie in the sky. Home owners are not electrochemists.

Then as soon as a successful zinc bromide gel battery is produced you’ll have Chinese knock offs about a week later. The Chinese industrial espionage effort will be all over these guys – they’re university types.

I think the chances of success are very low commercially for that company. They’ll be eaten alive by the Chinese. And it seems certain they’re going to go through a lot more capital before getting a commercial cell.

Then on top of everything it’s a climate change play – they assume vast numbers of batteries will be needed in solar-plus-battery installations. I don’t think so. There’re so many people playing in the climate field, and so many promises based on hype, that mere shareholders are going to do their dough. Maybe there’s a chance of a bubble-effect like Tesla and the like, but that’s like Poseidon Nickel – it’s a gambling game not an investment.

I hate being negative about new tech companies, but my experience in the business is that new tech is a great way to lose all your money. Add in Chinese competition and I think that’s nearly certain.

121. JC says:

If the entire population was vaxed the virus would essentially be unable to keep moving through the population. IT would die off do do whatever viruses do when they can’t attach to the host.The movement and the scale of the movement is what causes the variants. That’s how I understand it.

122. JC says:
    April 19, 2021 at 10:00 pm
    Help me Sal, help me. I’m all alone and very hurt&upset.

No wuckin’s
    You’ll get what you need.
    Close your eyes, open your mouth wide, & push your tongue out.
    No matter what happens after that, do not flinch.

123. I reign supreme.
    JC kneels for me.

124. Mark from Melbourne says:

BoN.

Again… and, I promise, finally… many thanks.

I had the same vibe, but the vibe sometimes doesn’t cut it!

125. Albatross says:

Salvatore, Social Distance Martyr says:
    April 19, 2021 at 10:09 pm

Pathetic.

126. mh says:

I had the same vibe, but the vibe sometimes doesn’t cut it!

Phrasing.

127. JC says:

Nice try Driller but we know I was making fun of The Rones, the Cats version of Covid. Now go dust the bar as we’ve had enough of your lowrbow crap. Go on.. off you go.

128. Albatross says:
    April 19, 2021 at 10:10 pm
    Salvatore, Social Distance Martyr says:
    April 19, 2021 at 10:09 pm

Pathetic.

You’ll just have to suck it up then Princess.😉

129. MatrixTransform says:

If the virus was a re-imagined cold-sore
    and everybody was brainwashed
    and suddenly … nobody dies more than usual
    how would you measure the efficacy of brainwashing?

130. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare says:

Saw on Jones’ show tonight a quick piece about a young 18 year old lad with ingrown toenails who attended casualty four times at Broken Hill Hospital and ended up dead from toxic shock. The pic of him in front of his cake at his 18th was heartbreaking, so young and happy.

My own 17 year old grandson presented today at a major hospital casualty with tonsillitis and a septic abscess (‘quinsy’). I am waiting to hear how he got on, what his treatment has been etc. I hope it was better than this poor lad above.

This major hospital is not in my good books already, because some years ago they discharged his mother into the streets at midnight from Emergency when she was floridly schizophrenic and I had to do a rescue of her later that night. They can be pretty casual in those places sometimes.

131. JC says:

You’ll just have to suck it up then Princess.😉

He is right, Drills, you are a pathetic individual in a repulsive sort of way too. Repulsively pathetic.

Which reminds me, how’s our old pal Marcus Adonis going?

132. Entropy says:

Speedbox says:
    April 19, 2021 at 2:55 pm
    Entropy says:
    April 19, 2021 at 1:57 pm
    An Ao6 in Qld is the top level senior position, pays about $100k.

The top QLD ‘officer’ level is an AO8 (level4). Pays about $128k plus super. After that, the pays move into ‘Executive Officer’ level. Lowest is about $129k plus super.

Yeah but an A07 & AO8 is called a “principal” officer

133. Mark from Melbourne says:

That is absolute nonsense: The entire population of what? The World? Gimme a break.

If that’s your Plan A, you need to reconsider.

If you think some vax passport plus quarantine (which seems the only alternative to me) is going to shut down a virus, you are, ahem, optimistic.

134. Albatross says:

Salvatore, Social Distance Martyr says:
    April 19, 2021 at 10:12 pm
    […]
    You’ll just have to suck it up then Princess.😉

Huh? Is this what passes for a comeback to your alcohol-damaged brain?

135. Mark from Melbourne says:

I had the same vibe, but the vibe sometimes doesn’t cut it!

Phrasing.

Lived experience.

136. JC says:

No, that’s not my point. By population, I’m mean the population that will be interacting.

If that’s your Plan A, you need to reconsider.

That’s not my plan, but it appears to be the only way the virus will be terminated otherwise it’s with us for a long time.

My hunch is that we will have recurring need to vax, passport possibly and quarantine. Perhaps over the next couple of decades Covid will be gone.

137. Arky says:

This virus will love us long time, because, duh duh de DUH:
    The vaccines aren’t going to do shit and the Australasian elimination strategy is a dead end.

138. JC says: April 19, 2021 at 10:15 pm
    Albatross says: April 19, 2021 at 10:17 pm

Give it up girls.
    You came off second best in something you started.
    Not a new experience for either of you – you’re well used to standing on rakes.

Pro tip: Don’t sulk for too long, it isn’t good for your mental health.😉

139. JC says:

ARky

You keep saying the vaxes aren’t going to do anything, but you fail to explain why you believe this. At least I have seen an elaboration. Is it because you think the variants will break through? Do you think the pharmas are lying about the protection rate?
    What exactly are you talking about.

140. Rex Anger says:

So, as Arky has said, the Common Cold of Communism is not vaccinable.

And we are stuck with it.

Covid Collaborator Bob will be so happy…

141. MatrixTransform says:

Perhaps over the next couple of decades Covid will be gone.

if the commies get their way, Covid will be gone much quicker than a in decade

142. JC says:

Driller

Have you ever had a good faith discussion at the Cat without blowharding or stoush trolling, you fucking loser?

143. Mark from Melbourne says:

OK, so it’s not your plan, but it is the only way. Distinction without a difference, perhaps?

Perhaps over the next couple of decades Arky and I will become international sex gods.

Speaking of Arky, this :-

144. Rex Anger says:

if the commies get their way, Covid will be gone much quicker than a in decade

I thought case rates in the USA miraculously started plummeting after Joe Biden was sworn in.

Though not in certain Democrat States where Governors are having far too much fun ruling over locked down and muzzled populaces for their own little cliques (Hi Gavin Newsom! Hi Gretchen Whitmer!) 🤔

145. Zulu Kilo Two Alpha says:

Nice try Driller but we know I was making fun of The Rones, the Cats version of Covid. Now go dust the bar as we’ve had enough of your lowrbow (sic) crap. Go on.. off you go.

Does anyone else see the irony here?

146. Albatross says:

Salvatore, Social Distance Martyr says:
    April 19, 2021 at 10:30 pm

Fucking delusional. Pathetic.

147. Rex Anger says:

Now now JC.

Save your really good venom for Bob tomorrow.

If you use it all up on your regular sparring partners, you might miss out on a good opportunity elsewhere…

148. Bruce of Newcastle says:

Mark – After I wrote the tome above I remembered some wiki pages.

Energy Density
    Rechargeable Battery

Looking at those I see Zn-Br has an energy density of about 0.3 MJ/kg and a Tesla gel battery is about 0.5-1.0 MJ/kg. I don’t know why the range in the Tesla case, they’re a standard unit – but if you take a new one as being at the upper end then a Tesla battery is three times lighter than a Zn-Br one for the same kWh capacity.

That’s not a good place to start from. What that says about cost I still don’t know – lithium isn’t rare and because it is so light a tonne of it goes a long way. You need about 11 times as much bromine by weight because the Br atomic wt is 80 and Li is only 7.

149. MatrixTransform says:

JC, here’s a deal for you.

I’ll buy you dinner every year on Covid-remembrance day.
    say March 12 every year
    but
    When the virus is gone, you buy me dinner every year on Covid day
    until we’re dead

caveat: … what’s your medication for?

150. Fucking delusional. Pathetic.

Swearing is a weak mind vainly attempting to express itself.

Quit while you’re behind, both of you.🤣🤣🤣

151. JC says:

Rones
    I thought you never ever never read what I say. You’re telling us this all the time. The irony is you actually pretending to have anything worthwhile to say here. I suppose it’s plausible as the past isn’t necessarily a guide to the future. I’m optimistic, as you know. 🙂

Was the Messerschmitt built in Rotterdam?

152. Albatross says:

Salvatore, Social Distance Martyr says:
    April 19, 2021 at 10:40 pm
    Fucking delusional. Pathetic.

Swearing is a weak mind vainly attempting to express itself.

…but your grotesque homosexual ideation is le mot juste. Brain-dead.

153. JC says:

Matrix

I don”t understand the “matrix” of the dinner bet. How about this?

You tell me who owes dinner each year and I’ll take your word for it. 🙂

154. JC says:

Swearing is a weak mind vainly attempting to express itself.

Said by someone claiming to be a pub owner. FMD.

155. MatrixTransform says:

i thought it would appeal to your betting nature

156. Arky says:

What exactly are you talking about.

It’s levels man, LEVELS.
    Even if, on an individual level, a vaccine stops you getting the covid, on the next level under that, it has to provide herd immunity, and even if they get there (they won’t) then it has to provide herd immunity against the next strain, and if it gets there (it won’t) then it has to work socially, in that it has to reverse the fear that has been driven into everyone, and if it does that, then it has to work on the political level, in that all levels of government and the public servants have to want to give up all the control it’s given them (they won’t) and even if it does THAT it still has to work globally in that if variants are still travelling the globe all any of this does is lock us in our boarders under ongoing threat of more dystopian bullshit, because elimination strategy, which seems to have been the point all along, i.e the great reset.
    In other words: the vaccines won’t do shit.

157. Albatross says: April 19, 2021 at 10:43 pm

You came unarmed to a battle of wits.

Deal with your being kayoed in the first round.
    For you, this would be far from a new experience.

158. Zulu Kilo Two Alpha says:

Swearing is a weak mind vainly attempting to express itself.

“The use of obscenity is the hallmark of one, who is incapable of intelligent self expression. ”

Guess who had to write that out, two hundred times, for swearing in class, in the 1960’s.

Funny what sticks in the mind, after all those years.

159. JC says:

Sure matrix.

But I’ll forget the parameters. So you’re the keeper of the flame and let me know who’s won the bet.

160. Mark from Melbourne says:

Thanks again, BoN.

161. Albatross says:

kayoed

*snort* Didn’t realise I was in the presence of genius. Carry on.

162. Lazlo says:

There are some 1970s designs still kicking about in poorer parts of the world
    Computer architecture is fundamentally the same as in the 1970s, indeed the 1960s. There have been many optimisations and massive improvements in fabrication, but the basic stored-program control paradigm remains the same.

163. MatrixTransform says:

fucking killjoy

figured I’d front for dinner for maybe 2-5 years.
    tops
    and the rest after that would be free dinners
    I got like 10 left so reck0n that was a pretty good odds
    break-even at worst

164. feelthebern says:

Avoid number 3- Utter disappointment.

Dunno about that.
    The whole desert scene was shit.
    But the dogs fighting was pretty cool.
    The real problem is that it raised the bar so high for stylised weapon-play.
    Just like the Matrix meant actors have to train for the 6-9 months pre-shooting a martial arts movie, they also have to do 3-6 months weapons training for a decent action flick.
    What Chris Hemsworth & his stunt doubles had to go through for Extraction was too good for it to be a Netflix only release.

165. MatrixTransform says:

don’t start with the with FPV stuff.

that doesn’t count

166. Zulu Kilo Two Alpha says:

Swearing is a weak mind vainly attempting to express itself.</blockquote

Curious, the number of country pubs, where swearing in the bar, is frowned on.

167. JC says:

Lol Look at the Rones . He’s hiding behind Driller’s dirty apron and likely very drunk. He’s found a temporary pair of testicles.

Rones, this isn’t going to stop until you’re gone, but you realize this by now, right?

Oh that’s right , you don’t read anything I say.

You ridiculous fucking two-bob clown.

Zulu Kilo Two Alpha says:
    April 19, 2021 at 10:46 pm

Swearing is a weak mind vainly attempting to express itself.

This lesson… this is coming from the person who frequently misspells fuck as “fcuk”. And he was telling us she cheated on him as though it was a surprise.

168. feelthebern says:

It’s 2021 and they still don’t have an Oscar for stunt doubles.

169. Arky says:

In other words, it won’t be the vaccines that change the situation, it will be the political will to reverse course from the elimination strategy.
    Vaccines might eventually be the excuse for that, but I’m still seeing fuckwits driving around in their cars alone wearing masks.
    I’m seeing these scan codes and sign in sheets everywhere. This while the vaccines are availiable and not yet proven failures.

170. Arky says:

Man. I don’t know why I’m giving you a detailed explanation if you’re just going to play with your stoush buddies.

171. Didn’t realise I was in the presence of genius.

There are many things you would not realise.
    Again, for you that would be far from a new experience, you’d be well accustomed to it.

172. feelthebern says:

This scene from Extraction, when Hemsworth stunt double goes over the balcony, the director was in a rig that allowed him to go over the balcony at the same time.
    Straight out of the Luc Besson school of not needing CGI in live action flicks.

173. Arky says:

It also has to work on the level of public acceptance of an experimental drug.It needs a vast majority to accept it.

174. JC says:

He must screwed up his courage after having screamed out the family war cry.

How does it go? Oh yea..

“Nolli Illegitemum se Carborundum”

The war cry of the “Two Alpha” family

Roared out loud in pub brawls, knocking shops, and low dives, from Amsterdam to Wellington.

175. Zulu must, without delay, issue an invoice for living rent free in someone’s head.

176. JC says:

Okay. no more stoushing.

Okay Arky, but do you think the vaxes will work to a large extent even with annual top ups to catch the variants?

177. Okay. no more stoushing.

Quite so.
    You just got wiped on the floor.
    Running is the best option for you – saves life, & is a viable option for those to whom dignity has no meaning.

178. JC says:

Arky says:
    April 19, 2021 at 11:00 pm

Okay, let’s take the US. *202 million people have been jabbed 202/330 = 61%.

Add in say 5% of people who have had the virus and naturally immune, it means then that close to 70% of the population is protected from the virus. That’s now reached herd levels, no?

I read that number in the past few days.

179. Arky says:

will work to a large extent

What “large extent”? They lock states down for a handful of cases.
    You mean large extent like we get 8 months between lockdowns?
    Or that they finally abandon elimination?

180. JC says:

Driller, Fuck off now.

181. JC says:

Or that they finally abandon elimination?

They will abandon the elimination strategy once we begin reaching 60 to 70% immunization levels.

182. JC says: April 19, 2021 at 11:09 pm

Mind your manners.

183. Lazlo says:

Arky is right. It is not about whether the vaxes “work”, whatever that means, but about the narrative and the politics.

Politicians are treading a fine line between scaring people, declaring themselves saviours for making people “safe” (on medical advice, of course), and allowing people to be free once more.

It is all about votes, nothing else.

184. MatrixTransform says:

JC, you’re being offered ‘free’ insurance from the same people that manufactured the risk

…what is it going to cost you in the long run?

185. Leigh Lowe says:

If it’s not too much trouble … and I mean this in the nicest possible way … can youse all go and get fucked?

186. JC says:

Lazlo
    Think ahead to when the population is say 70% immunized. They aren’t going to close everything down at that point. People won’t accept it.

187. MatrixTransform says:

you don’t see this as an implicit threat?

188. Albatross says:

JC says:
    April 19, 2021 at 11:09 pm
    Driller, Fuck off now.

189. feelthebern says:

People will accept anything.

190. It is all about votes, nothing else.

That ‘nothing else’ includes any understanding of what they’re doing, or rather, of the ramifications of what they’re doing.

191. JC says:

Matrix

It’s not free , nothing is free. We will end up paying for it either by higher taxes or a higher inflation rate to expunge the debt.

192. Lazlo says:

70% is just a number dreamed up by the likes of Ferguson from Imperial College – not a medico, not an epidemiologist, but a physicist – as much an “expert” as Flannery.

193. Steve trickler says:

Ok, ladies and gents. You’ll need another hour if you are interested. Harold and his adventures continue. Pertinent comments from Amy regarding solar energy. Unreliable crap. Surprise surprise surprise. ( My words )

People that live in the surrounding villages obviously have no wall socket to plug a phone charger into, so they come into town and hand over their phone to a business in order to do a recharge.

The power grid is unreliable, but I note it cost US -16 cents to charge up a laptop, power booster and phone. With that said, if the grid goes down, the bloke takes all the devices home from the business and carries on the next morning. A lot of trust.

I can gather that if anyone presented themselves a threat to Amy, it would not end up well for them. Just a hunch.

And no masks.

TANZANIA, TANGANYIKA: How do you charge your phone and computer when the tribe you’re living in doesn’t have electricity? You travel to capital city of course where there’s an abundance of little shops making bank on the fact that even remote Masai tribes have cell-phones and other modern tech these days but lack the infrastructure to keep their devices charged.

After delivering my computer and Powerbank to Emy’s favorite charging store, we continue on to the town’s greatest baker before paying a visit to a tailor to get my new clothes from the market sown together.

Shopping in African Bush 🇹🇿

194. dover_beach says:

This footage is incredible. COVID has certainly brought out the fascist in people.

195. Second. I think I’ve heard his entire repoitoire twice-over in 3 just posts. That’s two times too many.

Then take his advice, you airhead.

196. MatrixTransform says:

go and get fucked

I wish

197. JC says:

People will accept anything.

I’m not so sure. People have been scared because they saw there was little to no defense against the bug. There is now, or at least that’s how it’s perceived.

198. feelthebern says:

db, Michael Malice put the call out for an example of one copper who refused to enforce lock downs.
    Zero.
    Globally.

199. JC says:

Sinclair, can you please remove Sal. He’s drunk or under the influence of something and being very disruptive to the discussion flow.

200. MatrixTransform says:

nothing is free

exactly

201. Albatross says:

dover_beach says:
    April 19, 2021 at 11:15 pm

Quite so.

202. mh says:

For the try-hard NRL commentators

How to pronounce Josh Papalii

203. feelthebern says:

nothing is free

Sing me a song from Team America.

204. MatrixTransform says:

Sing me a song from Team America.

he should take my macabre bet

205. JC says:

feelthebern says:
    April 19, 2021 at 11:20 pm

nothing is free

Sing me a song from Team America.

Really? Okay. Ladies and Gents, the genesis of Rones.

206. feelthebern says:

Even though the rate has dropped now, as at the first week of April, no shows for jab appointments were running at 10%.

207. JC says:

Bern

I wouldn’t be worried about the no shows. As the numbers bulk up, the no-shows will become the yes-shows. Most of them will follow the herd. (Pun intended)

208. Albatross says:

feelthebern says:
    April 19, 2021 at 11:23 pm

Why have all of our betters decided to call this “vaccination” a ‘jab”? Suspect.

209. feelthebern says:

The idea of making an appointment and not showing up just doesn’t compute with me.
    They’re not all have car accidents on the way to get jabbed.

210. Lazlo says:

Lazlo

Quite so. But this will not be about herd immunity but political immunity.

There was an interesting piece in The Speccie about Israel last week. There they have reportedly introduced a rigorous Vaccine Passport system (they are used to carrying identity cards anyway) but few businesses – restaurants, gyms, bars, shops etc – actually check them. Fakes abound and nobody cares. They are getting on with life.

I have noticed that I am one of the few at my gym now who wipes down equipment. I am not sure why I do it.

211. feelthebern says:

I like the idea of these tiny cabins in the middle of no where.

212. MatrixTransform says:

tiny cabins

needs more wheels

213. JC says:

They’re not all have car accidents on the way to get jabbed.

Last week we went out with a couple who are our close pals. She has bone cancer and is now controlled through periodic chemo. She’s at the top of the list to get the shot. She told us she nixed her appointment because she was scared. She took another appointment in a few weeks time.

214. BrettW says:

Pretty sure there was a NE state County Sherrif who said he would not be going into peoples homes on Thanksgiving to enforce number restrictions.

feelthebern says:
    April 19, 2021 at 11:18 pm
    Zero.
    Globally.

215. MatrixTransform says:

my grandmother said, “there’s no pockets in a coffin”

… the fuck would she no, Eh?

216. C.L. says:

Canada has become a really sick nation.

217. Albatross says:

C.L. says:
    April 19, 2021 at 11:38 pm
    Canada has become a really sick nation.

It’s led by a pervert.

218. C.L. says:

It doesn’t compute with me why any non-vulnerable person would be remotely interested in being given this alleged vaccine.

219. Lazlo says:

So they can go overseas again C.L.

220. BrettW says:

Gutfield beating Kimmel and Fallon. Good news indeed. Next target Colbert who is simply unwatchable.

“Hosted by comedian Greg Gutfeld, the 11pm weeknight show blends a familiar mix of monologues and interviews, but focuses on skewering targets on the left.

In his first week in the slot, Gutfeld posted strong ratings, beating all cable competitors as well as Jimmy Kimmel Live! on ABC and The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon on NBC.

Gutfeld! averaged 1.57 million total viewers and 307,000 in the key 25-54 age demographic, beating all other late-night shows aside from Colbert’s Late Show, according to Nielsen data.

221. Lazlo says:

Gutfeld is good, and funny. Good move by FNC.

222. mh says:

Most of them will follow the herd. (Pun intended)

Do you believe these Coronavirus vaccines will create herd immunity, JC?

223. Infidel Tiger says:

224. Steve trickler says:

Struth, dropped this link in the morning. Worthy of a repeat. Keep track of it.

BANNED FROM YOUTUBE LAB ANALYSIS AT 7 UNIVERSITIES SHOWS NO COVID!

225. jupes says:

Watch Patek Philippe design and make the Grandmaster Chime Ref. 5175 wristwatch. 20 complications, 1366 movement components, 214 case components, 7 years to develop, 2 years to produce. They made seven. 2.5 mil Swiss Francs if you want one.

10.5 minute video.

226. I want to travel but I never want immigration to restart so I will never take the vaccine.

Is there a difference between believing in a full block on immigration & a full import tariff regime?

227. JC says:

Mh

I do. I think we’re okay . That’s what the markets are saying too.

228. MatrixTransform says:

I have a single living grand-parent.

she turns 100 in May

so we’ll all get together and probably kill her pretty soon.

ffs

grow a fucking brain you people

229. Albatross says:

JC says:
    April 19, 2021 at 11:55 pm
    Mh

I do. I think we’re okay . That’s what the markets are saying too.

They also said that MBSes were safe as houses.

230. C.L. says:

10.5 minute video.

Have seen that.
    An incredible thing.
    I’m not sure you can buy one, though. There is only one, isn’t there?

231. Lazlo says:

Struth, dropped this link in the morning. Worthy of a repeat. Keep track of it.

Yes, I suspect that when excess death numbers for 2020 are analysed they will show nothing exceptional, except the near total absence of flu deaths.

232. JC says:

Alba

I’ve got get overseas. See the kid , eat some lobster and pasta at Bella Blu.

233. JC says:

Maine lobster is so superior to ours. Just saying.

234. mh says:

JC, creating ‘herd immunity’ is pure guesswork.
    Now they want all children to have this experiment done on them in order to create ‘herd immunity’.
    Leave those kids alone!

235. JC says:

mh

Kids are starting to get the variants at schools in places like Brazil.

The big risk is that the vaxes fuck around with the immune system. Kids have very strong ones and should be okay.

236. Mark A says:

Lazlo says:
    April 19, 2021 at 11:43 pm

So they can go overseas again C.L.

Depends how it’s going to be applied, anecdotal, one EU country has a vaccine ‘passport’.

You can go to another EU country where the passport is accepted and no quarantine required.

But on return to place of departure you still have to go into quarantine.

What’s the use of the vaccine and passport then?
    Looks like Arky is right, the vaccine does shit.

I’m in the ‘vulnerable’ age shy of 65 but I will hold off as long as it takes the authorities to work out a system all abide by.

BTW knowing bureaucrats and the usual mess they make we have dispatched key personal to various locations in order to be on site in case of travel restrictions.
    Worked out fine.

237. jupes says:

I’m not sure you can buy one, though. There is only one, isn’t there?

Seven. Incredible resale value. Originals sold for 2.5 Swiss Franc now the first one of those is for sale on Chrono 24 for US $50 mil.

The most expensive watch ever sold was a steel version of this watch which sold at auction for US $31 mil a couple of years ago.

238. mh says:

I haven’t watched this, just putting it up for tomorrow otherwise I will forget about it.
    The video is banned by Big Tech.

THE FUTURE OF VACCINES – JAMES CORBETT

If the Gateses and the Faucis and the representatives of the international medical establishment get their way, life will not return to normal until the entire planet is vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2. What many do not yet understand, however, is that the vaccines that are being developed for SARS-Cov-2 are unlike any vaccines that have ever been used on the human population before. And, as radically different as these vaccines appear, they represent only the very beginning of a complete transformation of vaccine technology that is currently taking place in research labs across the planet. This is a study of The Future of Vaccines.

239. Mark A says:

Anyone remembers the real reason why cricket super league was started by K Packer?
    Other than money of course, and how much it benefited cricket overall?

I’m asking because there is a new football (soccer to you) super league proposal is afoot and already some major clubs are signed up.

This is more important in a way as football is a far more popular sport and played by millions of kids.
    Just wondering what effect it could have on the professional side of things?

240. Mark A says:

She has her priorities right

An old lady was standing at the railing of the cruise ship holding her hat tight so that it would not blow away in the wind.

A gentleman approached her and said,
    “Pardon me, madam.
    I do not intend to be forward but did you know that your dress is blowing up in this high wind?”

“Yes, I know,” said the lady. “I need both my hands to hold onto this hat.”

“But madam, you must know that you are not wearing any panties and your privates are exposed!” said the gentleman in earnest.

The woman looked down, then back up at the man and replied, “Sir, anything you see down there is 85 years old. I just bought this hat yesterday!

241. Mitch M. says:

Steve trickler says:
    April 19, 2021 at 11:53 pm
    Struth, dropped this link in the morning. Worthy of a repeat. Keep track of it.

BANNED FROM YOUTUBE LAB ANALYSIS AT 7 UNIVERSITIES SHOWS NO COVID!

7 unidentified universities. References Natural News, a site as suspect as Mercola. Youtube, the only place the news was placed? What about disseminating it to Sky and Fox, other media outlets of such nature, and a swath of social media outlets?

If this is credible evidence we may as well believe all the nutjob cults out there because the evidence standards are equivalent.