This is from the Democrats

Part of the regular mailout I receive from Florida. No better proof than this that Liz Cheney had no place in among the Republicans. Utterly dishonest – the ad that is – but what else would you expect.? I’m sure they are really shocked. I, of course, am pleased to see her go, but she has been quite an insight into the political thoughts of George Bush Jr and Dick Cheney.

The Progressive Turnout Project is proudly dedicated to doing what we do best — connecting with voters one on one to increase Democratic voter turnout.

SHOCKING: Republicans EXPEL Liz Cheney from leadership because she stood up to Trump

Liz Cheney
50,000 DEMOCRATS NEEDED:
We need a TIDAL WAVE of support for Liz Cheney.
Add your name: Sign to Stand with Liz Cheney →

FIRST: Republicans expelled loyal Liz Cheney from her leadership position — all because she refused to support Trump’s election lies!

THEN: Trump attacked her! He called her “a bitter, horrible human being” and said he wants her OUT of politics.

NOW: Liz Cheney needs our support more than ever before. We need to show her that sticking to her values and standing up to Trump was RIGHT.

I stand with Liz Cheney

SIGN YOUR NAME

Thank you for standing up for what’s right,

– Progressive Turnout Project

This entry was posted in American politics, Politics of the Left. Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to This is from the Democrats

1. John Brumble says:

If 50,000 people from the opposite political party are willing to sign a petition to support you, you’re doing it wrong.

2. Boxcar says:

Progressive Turncoat Project

3. Mother Lode says:

I wonder if Liz is stupid enough to think they really care about her?

4. JohnJJJ says:

The Yanks are good at this. Take any issue, emotionalise and personalise it, start a petition and sell the list of names and emails. Easy money

5. cuckoo says:

These people are like all the Oz lefties who loved Turnbull and were furious when he was deposed…but wouldn’t vote for the Coalition if their life depended on it.

6. Luke73 says:

I’m guessing the very last thing Liz Cheney wants is support from the “Progressive Turnout Project” lol …I would have thought Democratic political operatives would be smarter then this, seems not.

7. Lee says:

If I were a genuine Republican I’d be wondering what I was doing wrong if the Dems backed me.
    Politically she is finished.

8. Dot says:

Jimmy Dore and Russell Brand would vote for Trump instead of war mongering RINOs.

9. miltonf says:

It’s another stage in the great unveiling.

10. Jock says:

They will stand with her. But they wont vote for her.

11. Hoogan says:

Not a good look for the perennial warmonger!

12. Scott Osmond says:

Well, she’s a useful tool. Thing is when a tool is no longer useful you put it away or chuck it. Like the Bush and Clinton families the Cheney’s have done more than enough damage to America and the world’s interests. I can’t help but wonder how much Liz has invested in the armaments industry?

13. Luke73 says:

If being a RINO is defined by allegiance to Trump no matter what then yeah she’s a RINO.

If being an U.S Republican is defined by adherence to Conservative principles and policies, then she is most definitely not a RINO.

You might not like it but her voting record is hard right.

14. Rex Anger says:

You might not like it but her voting record is hard right.

I.E. not voting with the Democrats on everything.

Well-played, Luke 1337…

15. Cassie of Sydney says:

“The only reason Democrats now support her is because she is a RINO, a Trump-hater, and now out of politics.”

Correct….same applies to Romney.

Just remember how the left smeared Romney back in 2012 when he was running.

16. Luke73 says:

I.E. not voting with the Democrats on everything.

Well-played, Luke 1337…

Her voting record with Heritage Action is 98% but I guess they are just progressive shills in disguise right?

17. candy says:

Seems a waste of time since the Dems have already frauded their way into winning the election.

Perhaps they set her up as a Trump hater much earlier before the election to drag him down from within the Republican Party, and this business of support now is just something they have to go through – never expecting the Republicans would oust her so they have to do something to make her feel better, not as if they care, but just for show.

18. Roger says:

And just like that, an old neo-con warmonger was a hero to the Left.

19. Crossie says:

John Brumble says:
    May 14, 2021 at 11:22 am

Again, from which party is she?

20. John Brumble says:

You didn’t even read the link you used, Luke-who-appears-to-sound-a-lot-like-Matt-but-I’m-sure-that’s-just-a-coincidence.

Cheney’s voting record over the long term with Heritage is only 80%, 15% below even the “average” Republican. And her voting record over the recent term includes 2 instances where she’s voted on the side of economic profligacy.

I guess at least you can say she’s not another Malcolm Turnbull, but voting against full-term abortion is not really a high bar, is it?

21. Crossie says:

Luke73 says:
    May 14, 2021 at 11:38 am

They are definitely smarter than Liz Cheney and Republicans like her. You would never see a Democrat do what she did to anyone in their party let alone a former president.

22. John Brumble says:

Crossie –
    Liz is meant to be a Republican. The 50,000 signatures are from Democrats:

“That’s why we’re collecting a list of 50,000 Democrats who will stand with Liz Cheney amidst these vicious attacks”

Hence why I said what I did.

23. Crossie says:

Candy, she is not unique in the Republican Party in this respect, most of them hate Trump because he gave the voters what they voted for, anathema to the Republican insiders like McConnell who really hates Trump.

24. Crossie says:

Crossie –
    Liz is meant to be a Republican. The 50,000 signatures are from Democrats:

Hence why I said what I did.

I understood you, it was Liz Cheney who forgot who elected her.

25. Lee says:

And just like that, an old neo-con warmonger was a hero to the Left.

It is amazing (not) how leftists like Luke are so quick to rush to the defence of RINOs such as Cheney and Romney …

26. Luke73 says:

I think Cheney pretty much sucks…especially the war mongering stuff, but I respect her guts.

Yeh I lean left but I would vote for a centre right candidate (say Aust. Liberal party) over a far left (say Aust. Greens) Candidate if those were only the choices available, does that make me a “leftist”… I don’t think so…you lot probably do.

The funny thing is Cheney is way more of a conservative then Trump is or ever was, I reckon I could write a critique of Trump from a right wing perspective, with receipts (i.e. no opinion, just facts) with not a single leftist “talking point” mentioned, that would take this thread to page 3.

27. Rex Anger says:

you lot

Ah. He’s one of them

28. Rex Anger says:

Of course you would.

The Liberal (particularly if wet) would be more indistinguishable from a Labor member than the Green…

29. Lee says:

I regard the modern Democrat Party as about as equally bad and left wing in nearly every way as the Australian Greens; worse than Labor even.
    I can think of almost no circumstance under which I would vote for either of them.

30. Luke73 says:

you lot

Ah. He’s one of them…

You are right to pull me up on this, apologies for the generalisation.

31. nb says:

‘Trump’s election lies!’
    Asssertions, actually.
    Just show us the ballots, the programs, the wireless usb sticks…

32. Maniac says:

Dick should take her on a hunting trip.

33. BorisG says:

Cheney has vastly more conservative voting record than her replacement.

34. Rex Anger says:

Cheney has vastly more conservative voting record than her replacement.

You’re late.

We’ve had a stooge drop that troll point on this thread already.

It didn’t work for him, why should it for you?

35. Lee says:

Cheney has vastly more conservative voting record than her replacement.

No true “conservative” would prefer a Democrat administration to a Republican one, whether or not Trump was at the helm of the latter.
    Cheney and Romney are both disloyal POS.