Lucky Lefty Lucy

This entry was posted in Hypocrisy of progressives, Rafe. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Lucky Lefty Lucy

1. Old School Conservative says:

Another example of Lefty Lucy thinking – in our townhouse complex one resident wants to install solar panels on their roof. Strata approval is required.
    Lefty Lucy gave immediate approval because she supports solar. No consideration of who pays, impact on others’ roofs, ongoing maintenance costs etc etc.
    It is solar so that overrides all practical considerations.

2. Mother Lode says:

Ha!

After all that lefty hot air, puffing their chests up until the skin is translucent and they are getting stretchmarks around their pudenda – but it only takes the littlest barb to prick a hole.

They will fly all around the place like a deflating balloon, darting about ever quicker and emitting as higher and higher pitched squeal until they abruptly drop small and flaccid onto the ground.

3. min says:

Will Lefty Lucy next like true vegans who only wear clothes not made from animal products, , not wear clothes made using fossil fuels ?

4. Tom says:

Brilliant! Perfectly sums up the hypocrisy and intellectual laziness of the Australian left, which is led by empty-headed female fashion bandwagoners.

5. Zulu Kilo Two Alpha says:

Unfortunately, they are beginning to dominate the society and political system under which we live.

6. RJH says:

Pure Gold! The only problem is the Lefty Regressives like Lucy won’t understand the irony of it all as they have no idea/interest in self-reflection or awareness, let alone a SOH?

7. billie says:

last 2 slides are unimportant and probably false news anyway .. who reads that far anyway!

Lucy feels good putting in solar cells, so THAT is what matters

not your negative attitude

8. Terry says:

Leftards go into anaphylactic shock when their thin veneer of virtue is penetrated by reality to reveal their inherent sanctimonious bigotry.

When they are not preoccupied with projection, they occupy themselves with rampant hypocrisy.

Conceited narcissists. These are not good people.

9. Lee says:

10. Professor Fred Lenin says:

Shefeels good putting in solar panelswhich will be subsidised by poorly paid workers who cant afford solar panels, the left have deep feelings about the working class .9

11. Rafe Champion says:

Welcome billie! You will find that around here we often read to the end of the line.

As you did. Good work.

12. Timothy Neilson says:

Professor Fred Lenin says:
    May 31, 2021 at 11:46 am

Solar panel subsidies are a great way of transferring money from the poor to the rich.

If you’re poor and live in a tiny flat halfway up a tower, you don’t have a roof to put solar panels on and hoover the subsidies.
    You just get to pay the higher electricity prices that somehow keep going up despite “renewables” being oh so much cheaper than da eeeeebil fossil fuels.

13. FlyingPigs says:

I love Lefty Lucy.

Rafe, I came up with a Lefty Lucy answer for wind droughts…. giant fans in front of the bird choppers… obvious solution.

I might need a hand to apply for the subsidy money but it surely is guaranteed.

14. Tintarella di Luna says:

I have lovely leftist neighbours who buy green power. I asked what green power was and was told that they pay extra for green power, I said does that mean that people who are poor and can’t afford green power are second class citizens? Yibbbidy yibbidy was the response.

15. Kneel says:

“Whenever I get phone calls trying to flog solar panels I just hang up immediately.”

Nah, use the same trick as with office supply companies, ISP’s, energy companies and so on – they will ask you if you want to save money at some point. No-one says “No”, so when you actually do say no to saving money, that response is so far off-script, they don’t know what to say except, “Oh, Ok then. Bye!”

16. Frank says:

You forgot to stipulate that the giant fans are run by solar with backup stored hydro for the nights. That way it is perfect and also obvious. Ouroboros.

17. Lee says:

That reminds me, many years ago, I got a phone from a salesman trying to flog me “free” holidays, I seem to recall.
    Anyway, after about half an hour (I don’t for the life of me know now why I didn’t hang up much earlier; maybe because I was young and a rather gullible and unworldly), the guy asked me the question, almost as an afterthought:
    “Now you are on $35,000 or more a year?”
    When I replied “no” – which was true – he couldn’t get off the phone fast enough!
    Why he didn’t ask me early on, before going into his interminable sales pitch, I’ll never know.

18. FlyingPigs says:

Frank says:
    May 31, 2021 at 12:49 pm

C’mon Man… you know hydro is just a palliative until we get rid of all the dams and “wild” those poor denuded valleys back to their pristine natural state.

It’s for Gaia, Man.

19. JohnJJJ says:

My street is full of them. I got told off for carrying a plastic bag. But they all have sh*tty little COVID dogs and use plastic bags to clean up the poo. The men work in international finance, green consultancies or marketing, the women sell something online or do charity. The nanny looks after the screaming kids and dogs during the day. Every week the street is full of Chinese and Sri Lankan cleaning teams.
    One guy works for some environment consultancy. They advise big companies on green issues. But the best bit is if they can’t do green, the consultancy then gives them Aboriginal, diversity, equity, LGBT outs. So I guess a company policy on diversity and equity is worth 5 tonne worth of carbon credits. They can help you write that. What a bizarre world.

20. Pedro the Loafer says:

Casa Pedro has solar panels on the roof and the shed and I still get door knockers wanting to sell me solar panels.

Are they blind or just desperate?

21. FlyingPigs says:

Pedro the Loafer says:
    May 31, 2021 at 1:23 pm

lol

I was in between jobs in Perth some years ago and looking at Perth job market saw an ad to become Solar Panel salesman.

I wonder what you have to do to sell solar panels, I thinks to myself, and sign up for their introductory ‘orientation’ session.

Talk about eye opener, and I never had intention anyway, but Pedro…. It’s a wonder he didn’t try to sell you the new improved model.

22. STJOHNOFGRAFTON says:

Lefty Lucy’s don’t have a superego. That’s why they can’t think rationally and are still bogged down in the id for behavioural characteristics.

23. buckshot says:

FlyingPigs says:
    May 31, 2021 at 12:17 pm
    I love Lefty Lucy.

Either that, or install a small wind turbine on the roof of the electric/hybrid car to generate electricity and reduce the load on the battery 🙂