“They want our children”

Pink Police State Comes For Your Kids.
I am losing faith in the state, and in our democracy, because those who have gained control of its institutions have declared that people like us are evil. They want our children. Yesterday I spoke to a Hungarian who said to me that if we will not defend our children from these devils, who are we, anyway?”

Rod Dreher discusses Abigail Shrier’s must-read account of Ahmed’s son and how ‘medical experts’ in Seattle attempted to brainwash, rendition and gender-mutilate him.

This entry was posted in Politics of the Left. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to “They want our children”

1. Terry says:

Based on harm inflicted, how are these people any different from your bog-standard paedo. Preying on defenceless children. Evil.

2. Spurgeon Monkfish III says:

“They want our children”

No shit, Sherlock. It’s what totalitarians do.

3. Primer says:

Sure, the Institutional corruption is obvious.
    But I’ve also had enough of “spectrum something” people tails wagging societal dogs.
    You will always have massive problems, you are unfixable, my life and work product are not a teat you can suck on beyond what I’ll voluntarily give.

4. Rosie says:

Terrifying.

Of course these people need more trans children, it’s how they make their livings.

5. Howard Hill says:

if we will not defend our children from these devils, who are we, anyway?

Good question. Why haven’t the gallows been built yet?

6. Perfidious Albino says:

How they make their livings and also how they attempt to normalise the abnormal in an attempt to feel better about themselves. There, I said it. I don’t envy their personal trials and tribulations, but they absolutely need to be stopped from grooming and molesting minors.

7. Terry says:

‘Perfidious Albino says:
    June 10, 2021 at 6:08 pmThere, I said it. I don’t envy their personal trials and tribulations, but they absolutely need to be stopped from grooming and molesting minors.’

‘Howard Hill says:
    June 10, 2021 at 6:07 pm
    Why haven’t the gallows been built yet?’

Both, well said.

8. The Sheriff says:

No decent person would become a social worker in the West today.

9. Shane says:

Even the polka dotted premier Joan Kirner enraged many stakeholders, when she in a moment of candour, asked 30 yrs back
    ”What’s the difference between child protective services & a Doberman ?
    naturally enough the answer was a Doberman will give you your child back”

Since the legalisation of gay marriage in the UK, The Daily Mail in the UK with unusual media candour in dealing with family court matters , has documented a few child custody cases which gave rise to more than a strong suspicion that CPS in the UK might have some sort of very biased quota system in place when it came to placing their charges, with, at least in one very high profile case that stunned many people, apparently a strong aversion to placing children with their grandparents who might be in their early 50s.

10. Albatross says:

Great article at City Journal. Thanks.

11. Scott Osmond says:

Really? only now losing faith in the State? *grin* From my 18th birthday back in 95 onwards I’ve understood that the State was at best an uncareing opponent. At worst a belligerent incompetent who was out to undermine one freedom after another. My voting strategy has been which candidate and or party will do the least damage.

12. Albatross says:

Did someone ask where all the paedos went in mUnt’s post? There’s where.

13. DM OF WA says:

Give me a child until he is seven and I will show you the man.

14. Crossie says:

This is the same Rod Dreher who hated Trump so much he didn’t care who replaced him. Now he is horrified by the result. It seems mean tweets were worse than what was happening to the kids.

15. Rohan says:

Yes Crossie. I note that he adds some reader’s comments at the end of the post that reaffirms that point.

That last sentence sends this liberal parent into cold shivers and the previous one should enrage most doctors- but it won’t. The sad thing is, if the GOP would stop being a MAGA/QAnon/Big LIe cult, a moderate, thoughtful, articulate vision of rolling back the Woke nonsense would appeal to a lot of voters. Package that with some environmentalism and real healthcare reform- c’mon, just say you’re copying Israel’s system, it’s not that hard- and you’d have a strong coalition.

The whole article correctly rails against this soft totalitarianism, but it’s not going to stop that’s because conservatives are still following Orange man Bad.

Pathetic.